Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Zara chuckled as Catra finished off her sandwich then commented "I mean Angies pretty spoiled it just hasn't made her rotten. Instead she went in the other direction and decided to use it for good or something like that." She tapped her chin thinking for a moment before shaking her head "What she deems as good haha." She smirked only to raise a brow when she came back right at the tail end of their conversation "Ha sounds like some fun times if the three of you are together." She shook her head with a smile before turning to the fire and playing with it ignoring the argument behind her as she had already done her job for the day.

KC settled down at the fire to warm up and bit and tugged Polly down beside her so she could warm-up as well. Chuckling some as she leaned into her only for Angie to bring in the fish and the two other girls to start arguing about who had to get Lila.
"Oh you two are ridiculous." She shook her head and hopped up before making her way over to Lilas tent and knocking on the tent pole. "Lilaaaaaaa you caught a fish and from the look of it its kinda big."

Angie just shook her head as she headed back down to watch the poles, muttering just enough, Zara with her strong ears, would make it out. "GI Jane and I don't hang out with him. Can't stand him. Either of us. I don't hang with her much... KC has to deal with her the most. Chatfield is HER captain. KC needs to challenge for the captaincy you ask me. Harrumph."

Lila popped out of the tent. She gave a glare and a growl KCs way, indicating the reason Catra and Polly were going back and forth with "I'm not going to tell her... You tell her!" She grabbed the fish while still glaring at KC and took it over by her tent, got her pocket knife out of her tent, and proceeded to gut and clean it, every now and then looking up to give KC "the look".

Both Catra and Polly looked at each other and nodded, before Polly commented to all at the fire, "And that's exactly why I wasn't about to. I already had one cold bath today."

Catra nodded. "And I didn't want one."

Zara chuckled and shook her head as Angie moved back down the trail kicking at the dirt and muttering to herself. She had to laugh some more as the other girl got worked over something that was probably never gonna happen. After a moment she turned her attention back to the others just in time to see Lila come out growling and muttering herself. She shook her head and smiled over at Catra glad she got the crazy one without all the drama.

KC took a step back her hands in the air as she watched the other girl go grab her fish them move to clean it. Shaking her head she moved back to where her other friends were and settled down next to Polly before leaning in to whisper.
"She looks like gollum doing that."

Polly blinked. "Gollum? You mean from Hobbit?" She then tried to sound like the creature, failing miserably, "Prrresssioussss, my Prrresssioussss. You can't have Prrresssioussss." She took a breath. "Or do you mean a Gorgon like Medusa who's look could turn you to stone? Cuz, I'll agree if you really mean the latter. Brrr!"

Catra pointed with a thumb towards Angie as she looked at Zara. "I think I'm going to start calling her Muttley. You know from Dastardly and Muttley cartoons? What has her mumbling her 'razzin'-frazzin''? Couldn't have all been Lila.... Or was it?"

Last edited:
KC blinked as Polly attempted the worst impersonation she had ever seen, at least of the middle earth creature. Shaking her head she kissed her cheek before leaning back "Nope I meant the first one I mean she's sitting over there hunched over her fish glaring now and then." She shook her head and laughed as she glanced back at Lila again with a giggle.

Zara followed her pointing and smiled at her joke before shaking her head
"Nope wasn't even a little bit about Lila. It was more muttering about the other two heirs and how much of a pain they are. Apparently, the other girl is KCs captain on the volleyball team and Angie thinks she should depose her. But yea I know that ain't gonna happen." She shrugged and then smirked as she leaned back "Ya know with her temper you should call her Yosemite sam"

Catra shook her head. "Sorry, Zara, but Yosemite Sam is loud. Angie mutters and mumbles most of the time." She thought about it farther. "And doesn't he always explode over the littlest things? Angie's usually not like that around us. I don't think she's really blown a gasket once. Over something minor. She had good reason to chew out Lila, you think about it."

She then turned to KC. "Why don't you challenge for the captaincy? That girl can't be that mean." Of course, Catra never thought to cross classic stars, Mr. T and Sargent Slaughter, and turn the combination into a high strung girl with real bad PMS. NObody wanted to cross Emily Chatfield.

Polly blushed again at the kiss, and looked at Lila finishing off her fish cleaning. "Catra? Do you know how to clean a fish?"

Catra shook her head. "I'm lucky to know how to cook em. Without an oven. Skewer it just right and hold over the fire... Similar to a marshmallow, but for a much longer period of time."

Both then looked at their respective girlfriends.

Zara nodded her head "Fair enough" She chuckled and shrugged as she looked back at Lila then up at the other girls as they talked to each other for a moment until finally Catra turned to her with a questioning look. "Oh no don't look at me I already told you I don't like fish and despite being part cat I know next to nothing about getting them ready for dinner, so either ask the angry one over there or the angry one down the hill." She chuckled and winked at her

KC glanced over at Catra and shook her head
"I mostly don't mind her, as long as you keep your head down and do what you're supposed to she stays off your back." She shrugged and leaned back some "Sides I don't want to be a captain" She chuckled and shrugged before looking back up at Polly and shaking her head "Yea I'm in the same boat as Zara darling"

Both girls exchanged glances, then looked back at their girlfriends, then to Lila, and back at the girlfriends and then each other, quipping, "We'll ask Angie!"

Angie came back up with a smaller fish, already prepared. Apparently she had caught one. "Ask me what?"

Catra looked at the ready fish and pointed. "That."

Angie was flabbergasted. "Wait. You know how to fish, but not clean one? Who taught you to fish?"

"Dad." Catra answered.

"An uncle, for me."

Angie sighed. "Well, then... They're both morons. And I'll tell your dad that to his face, Julienne." She set the fish in the cooler. "Well... Come back down and watch your poles. When one of you catch one... I'll show both of you."

Catra said, standing. "You won't be the first one. Mom's already called him that on several occasions."

Looking right at KC, Angie deadpanned, "THAT, I believe."

Zara chuckled at the pair as she played with a stick in the fire turning it over some and watching the sparks. "I mean I barely cook my meat half the time it tastes pretty good raw trust me." She chuckled licking her lips before glancing back at them "Especially deer." She laughed and then turned to watch as Angie made her way back up and berate the two girls for a moment before turning around and moving back down the hill. "Mmm guess we're going back to the lake."

KC giggled and shook her head as the two girls looked at each other then back to the camera almost. Then Angie was there and she was going after them as well before they finally all started back down towards the lake. "Back and forth back and forth." She laughed and shook her head

Down at the lake, all poles were in the water. Angie would wait until Zara was back down, before asking her about the remark she overheard. "Raw deer?" She shivered. "I'm as nature as you can get, but even I want my share cooked, thoroughly. You might actually like our chef's deer stew, or even chili. Jean-Pierre is quite adept. He even taught me a few of his dishes. He'll teach anyone willing to learn."

Zara chuckled as she stopped at the end of the path looking out at the water before turning to Angie with a smirk. "Well most of the time I cook it obviously but when I get close to that time of the month where I get closer to becoming well me I get some cravings and mmmf raw can be pretty great." She laughed her teeth flashing as she smiled down at the other girl before moving over to where Catra was relaxing

KC moved along behind the other content to just walk with Polly until they were settled down on the beach once more watching the poles bob

Angie nodded, and then snarked, "I dropped a major clue as to who our resident chef is and none of you took the bait." She even feigned disappointment.

Catra glanced over. "Huh? Your chef? All I heard was it's Jean-Pierre and he's a teacher... Of sorts..." Her line tugged, "And... Oh shit! You don't mean that famous five star chef who had his own culinary school once upon a time?" She reeled in a rainbow trout that rivaled the fish Lila had just cleaned.

"The same. It only failed because he didn't get enough students to cover expenses." Angie nodded as she helped land the fish. "Pocket, get over here so I can teach you at the same time... Zara, KC, you two want to watch or no? Never mind you don't like fish... It may prove to be of use later."

Zara raised a brow as she looked over at the heiress "I mean I have no idea who that is. I just figured it was someone in your employ soooo ya know one of like a lot." She chuckled and shrugged before leaning back and watching her girlfriend as the pole tugged and swayed until finally she started to reel it in. "Hopefully this time its an actual fish haha." She smiled and shot her a wink before the fish was tugged free of the water and she was invited over to watch "Mmm fine maybe it'll give me some ideas."

KC watched Polly pull in her own fish and then as Catra worked on her she shook her head "Yea that went over my head as well. I like food but I don't know much about the people who make it. Well except my mom, shes awesome hehe." She giggled and nodded her head as the two girls set out their fish to prepare them. "Eh, why not let's see if you're a decent teacher or not."

(Polly hadn't caught a fish,yet... Unless you're hinting something? ;) )

While Angie helped Catra land her fifteen pound fat fish, Polly had caught one.

Angie weighed both. "Catra, yours is just legal on the big side, Polly yours on the other side of the spectrum. Now, pay attention. First thing? Pictures." After taking shots of both, with the phone cameras of both girls, she took her knife and WHACK! WHACK! saying, "Off with their heads!" She then explained as she scaled them, and removed all the fins, why she (and most sports fishermen, who ate their catches) did so. "Yours will easily feed two." She said to Catra. "Or just Zara if she ate fish." She then split the fish open as she explained they had to be cleaned out, before doing just that.

Both girls started turning green, and were by the time Angie finished. She noticed and sighed. "And then there are those who can't clean their own fish, because they don't have the stomach for it... Okay, Pocket. From now on take yours to Lila, and Catra I'll clean yours." She wiped off her knives and closed them.

Polly, tongue half out, moaned, "I think I'm gonna be sick..."

Catra had already excused herself and loudly lost her lunch.

(Lol nope I misread Lila as Polly)

Zara stood over the other girls watching as Angie hefted the fish and seemed to guess at their weight but from what she could tell she was pretty close. She chuckled as the pictures were taken and then Angie got to work
"Of course you would go there. But you know it was usually the royalty on the other end of those things." She shot her a wink then watched as she went through the rest of the process and as she did both of the other girls started getting sick from the look of it. "Man you guys are some pansies good thing you didn't see what I found that bear eating last night haha." She chuckled and shook her head as she continued to watch

KC giggled at Zara's joke as she looked down at the fish watching as Angie went about cutting them open and getting them all ready. She was fine with what she was watching she'd seen lots of stuff like this thanks to Zara and the fact that her grandparents owned a farm. After a bit, Angie was done but Polly seemed to be bending over her face green
"Ohh my are you ok Polly it wasn't that bad."

Angie continued to watch Polly more than Catra, since Catra had already retched. "Gotta applaud you, Pocket... You're less of a pantywaist than Kit Kat. Definitely made of stronger stuff. She couldn't even watch it all the way through. Sees the fish's lunch and loses hers. You DO know mermaids eat fish, right? I mean if they were real? They're classified as omnivores. And what are omnivores?"

Polly nodded both to Angie and KC. "I'm okay..." She finally said to KC, "But there's no way I could do that. I mean, I can't even dissect during Biology lab. Invention is my thing. Especially physics."

"Ah. So, you'd rather split an atom than an animal. Gotcha. Can't blame you. Definitely less gore." Angie then added, "Well... Unless you make a mistake splitting the atom."

"At least I won't have to see myself get exploded all over the universe!" Polly retorted.

Angie must have imagined that, because she actually turned a little green, herself. Barely audible, she mumbles, "Good point." And quickly dropped the conversation, glancing at the others to keep it dropped.

KC chuckled as she watched the other girl continued to stare before seeming to snap out of it. "Mmmk" She smiled and watched her closely as her and Angie had their little back and forth only for Polly to toss something weird out. "Ummm what do you mean if you got exploded normally I don't think you'd be seeing too much of that as well." She chuckled and shrugged as she looked down at the fish then back to Polly

Zara laughed and shook her head as she patted Catra on the back
"Ohh Kitty Catra this is so attractive." She laughed even more as she continued to rub her back letting her get it out for the moment. "Need some water though?"

Polly looked at KC with a head tilt. "Uhhh... If you make a mistake splitting the atom, you can kiss yourself and everyone in about a one to two mile radius goodbye. You're right, though. I measure twice, since I build things to scale when I'm shrunk down. You've been in my car. I still have the Jeep that USED to be remote control until I tinkered with it and it has to be started by an ignition switch like a race car... Which reminds me. That's next. Remind me to show you the plans sometime, I've already got started on the roll cage. It's actually my science project due before the school year is over."

Catra, who was still a little green and bent over had an expression of being even more disgusted. "Eeeeww." She managed.

Angie looked over to Zara. "Unless you brought some from the RV... No potable water. I'm sure she doesn't want to drink from the lake. There's plenty of bottled water, though."

"Drink from the lake? Ok. It's official. You're gross, too, Angie..." Catra groaned, holding her stomach. "I'll stick to the bottled water..." She then gave Zara a pitiful hang dog, puppy pout. "Help me get some?"

KC nodded and chuckled "No I get that I just meant if you get exploded through regular means or atomic I don't think you're going to be feeling too much after the kaboom." She smiled and shook her head while watching the other girl as she got more and more excited discussing what she was so passionate about. "Mmm sounds like fun darling although I won't lie I will probably be very lost as to what you're telling me."

Zara smiled and continued to pat her back as she watched the girl struggle "Well I mean that was the plan I'm not sure about you but I've been in that water a couple of times now and seeing as it's cold out it definitely ain't to clean." She smiled and kissed the top of Catras head before nodding "No need for the upper eyes cutie I was gonna help you out no matter what." She smiled and hefted her up into her arms and made their way back up to the camp to find something to drink

Angie cleared her throat and looked at KC.

Polly picked up on it. "I think the heiress wants blown up friends, dropped." She asided.

"Unless you're talking about the sitcom. Dunno why, but it just never appealed to me." Angie remarked. "Blow that up all you want."

Polly sighed and made like a certain classic bald bailiff. "Ohhhh-kay?"

Meanwhile, Catra was carried up to the top of the hill. "Ok. Put me down, Zara, please. I can walk to the RV with you to get the water." Although not a real cat (like Zara... Sort of), Catra seemed very feline in the fact she didn't like held more than she liked or wanted; right now, she wanted down.

KC glanced up at Angie then down at Polly and let out a small giggle "Hehe ok" She continued to watch Polly for a moment only to stand up and shake her head at Angie. "Hey now that show was good and I liked it. So no blowing it up either." She chuckled and winked at her

Zara raised a brow and shrugged as she set the still slightly green girl down
"Mmmk you do you Kitty Catra." She smiled and placed her hands behind her head as she wandered along beside her "Bet ya its sparkling water or some other fancy kind."

Angie just shrugged at KC, smirked slyly, as if to reiterate no more talk of blown up real friends, as if that was somehow the only way to keep her quiet about the TV series, and went back to watching her pole.

Catra snickered, "With 31 flavors like Baskin Robbins, yet." When they got there, they'd find two flavors of sparkling water, Evian artesian well, and Aquafina spring. The latter was the water Angie had brought everyone before. Shrugging, she decided to try the Evian. "I know Aquafina works. I'm not going to try the sparkling, I'm urping enough." She took a drink after unscrewing the cap. "Normal, but definitely not tap. Much better than, though." She commented, heading back out of the RV.

KC smirked back at her with another wink before turning back to Polly and giving her a small poke "You doing alright down there?" She giggled and then her eyes flashed as she had an idea "Heyy you should shrink us and we can explore the giant woods hehe."

Zara smiled and nodded her head as they stepped into the RV and quickly found the water with both sets being kind of fancy. She chuckled at Catra with a shake of her head before following her back out of the RV. "Sounds like a good thing then, although I've never had a real issue with tap water. To me water is water." She smiled and let her hand drift down to snag Catras and hold it tight as they wandered down the path

Polly shrugged as she just sat there, looking out over the lake. At the suggestion, she turned and looked at her. "KC, that would probably have been fine when I first got the locket. It was like it was a new toy... Something fun. Then Nana got on me about responsibility, plus I had that crazy mad (as in always angry) woman trying to steal it, so... I wised up. There's still a lot of fun things that can be done small... When Nana had it, she claims she had her first time, small." She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. "Maybe WE can do THAT... When I'm ready for the plunge. I AM 16 going on 17."

Angie raised an eyebrow and looked at Polly. "Are you going to sing that next, Liesl?" A teasing smile played at her lips.

"Didn't you want an Aquafina? That's what Angie gave us all yesterday when we first got here, telling us the sodas and juices are for the meals." Catra sighed. "Dad is going to ask, and I'll have to spill, that Angie was the one acting like a mother hen, and a school marm... All rolled in one. I mean we all heard it. Lila got reamed for her bad behavior early on." She uncapped the water and took another drink.

KC raised a brow as the other girl gave a small rundown on the rules of her powers and how her grandma had gotten after her. "Well damn that sucks." She shrugged and shook her head then both of her brows went up and suddenly her face was extremely red at the mere suggestion. "You ahem ahh y you you are a mean girl." She continued to blush as she bit her lip and turned around to stare out at the water for a moment

Zara glanced down at her and shook her head
"Nah I'm good for now just being near you is plenty refreshing hahahaha." She laughed for a few moments before standing up straight and shooting her a wink. "Mmm haha why do you have to tell your dad about any of this I mean we did kind of lie to him to get out here." She chuckled and gave her hand a small squeeze as she continued on

Back
Top Bottom