Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

KC chuckled and playfully stuck her tongue out at the other girl "Oh stop it you're just fishing for a compliment and we all know you look good." She giggled some as she leaned back against the log a blush spreading across her face at how easy it was to flirt now that she was letting herself

Zara nodded her head at the girl
"Course it does Princess its bacon, bacon always smells good. Course I also have heightened senses and can cook almost anything to perfection. Thats why your smores were wack." She chuckled and shot her a wink as she slid the bacon onto the offered pan

Angie gave an over the shoulder wink as she pulled out a new bag of chinette "paper" plates. "I think I saw the rest of the bread and marshmallows in a tree to the South of camp (Just look that direction about fifty yards and 30 feet up), but I don't know where the other bag of paper plates went... Castle Rock? Air Force Academy? Farther?"

She laid English muffins out (after taking one for herself) along with two other varieties of bread. She took only three pieces of bacon (though she could have had more), putting them on her slice of sharp cheddar cheese (there was also real Velveeta cheese slices if someone wanted American, but only the two varieties) and a generous spoonful of scrambled eggs. She took one bite of her sandwich, and cleaned out the egg pan with a paper towel... Just to turn around and heat it up again so she could fry the other six eggs... Scrambled.

"My smores are not whack. They're ritzy. Gingerbread instead of Graham cracker." She pouted Zara's way.

Nana actually had to agree. "Come now, Zara... Was it really that bad? How about... Ooohh, unique?"

"Acquired taste? I kinda sorta agree with Zara; the taste was a bit out of my league. And price range."

Catra slowly crept out and came over, brought by the smell of breakfast. Lila was still out like the proverbial light.

Zara chuckled as she spooned some of the eggs onto a plate for herself and snagged the egg muffins. She mixed up her plate until she had a decent sandwich and started to munch on it watching the other girl with a smirk "Mmm fine they were unique." She chuckled and winked at the girl before turning to enjoy the view of her girlfriend making her way out of the tent towards her. "Mmmf even in the morning you're hot." She smiled and made up a plate for the other girl holding it out for her to take.

KC giggled and rolled her eyes at the other girl
"Whatever girly hehe. Although I agree with Zara regular S'mores are where its at but yours weren't the worst hehe." She giggled before moving to stand up and make herself some breakfast

Catra just smirked, and sat next to Zara, yawning wide, curling her tongue, just like a cat.

"You remind me a lot of them anime girls, Kit Kat. So much like a cat they sprout the ears and tail." Angie mentioned. She looked at Nana. "Are you sticking around, or headed home?"

Nana had made herself a sandwich with Polly next, Nana had used the seven whole grain bread, though Polly followed everyone else with a muffin. "Leaving after breakfast, dear. I'll see you all Saturday evening at Catra's. Enjoy the rest of your camping/fishing trip." She answered.

Catra finally moved, making her own breakfast sandwich, also using the seven whole grain bread. That finished off the eggs and Angie set the new batch of eggs on the plate. "Everyone has eaten except Lila. She don't get up soon... She's gonna miss breakfast."

Zara chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Catra "Usually they have some interesting powers haha I wouldn't mind a magical girl girlfriend hehe." She smiled down at Catra before leaning back against the log and closing her eyes for a moment just enjoying the warmth of the fire and the closeness of her girlfriend. At the same time she managed to slowly eat her breakfast just content at the moment.

KC giggled at the others as she settled in for her breakfast and worked on it while listening to the other girls.
"Just make her something and set it inside her tent I'm sure she'll be up soonish. Or she could be taking it easy and sleeping late." She shrugged and smiled as she scooted a little closer to the fire. "I'm sure that her sleeping bag feels wonderful right now hehe."

Angie smirked. "Well, it's probably 40 degrees, seeing as the little snow around is melting into the ground." Her smirk grew. "My... Are you jealous? You heard her last night. You'd been dinner last night... And probably breakfast this morning!"

Nana choke chuckled on her sandwich and Polly grinned. "I may not be ready, but Lila is hot to trot if the things said last night was any indication."

Catra remained quiet, eating her sandwich as she sat next to Zara... Just content with sharing breakfast with her.

KC raised a brow as she looked across at the third tent then turned back to Angie a blush quickly rising to her face and then Polly joined in and she had to smack her arm. "You have no room to talk young lady your face was redder than a tomato." She shook her head before glancing over at Angie "Sides I'm sure I'd be fine she wanted some who could overpower her and she wouldn't do anything I wouldn't want."

Zara ignored the other girls for the moment she was happy to have Catra here and she was happy to have bacon "Mmm wonderful day."

Polly rubbed it with an "ouch!" as she gave KC a dirty pouty look. "Well... What would you expect if you heard her talking like that?"

Angie nodded. "After all, KC, even I said what she is interested in... Being dominated.. I can't even handle that. Partners. That's my thing. Even if it IS two girls." She made Lila a sandwich with the other bread, as Nana had the seven grain one, preparing to make herself a sandwich for the road.

After finishing making it, taking a bite and swallowing, she said, "Well, I'll leave you girls to your fishing and camping. Don't forget about your volleyball games, or the evening at the Juliennes, tomorrow. Lasagna. Mine. Dinner at five, games afterwards." She then waved, headed for the parking lot and her car to leave.

Catra smirked. "A real treat. Pocket Lasagna." She looked at Zara. "Food wise. And don't worry, there'll be plenty. She usually makes like three of them big pans."

Lila stumbled out of her tent, half dressed, suddenly got wide awake (as it was still around 40 degrees) ducked in and dressed more appropriate, and came out again. "Who left the fridge door open?" She quipped coming over to the fire.

KC stuck her tongue out at the there girl as she gave her a dirty look "I would expect you to leave it alone Angie on the other hand well she has little to no filter. Almost as bad as sleeping beauty back there." She giggled shooting Angie a wink before leaning back into Polly and waving to the older woman as she made her way to her car. After a bit she watched as Lila came out only to quickly turn around forcing her to laugh when she did return.

Zara popped an eye open at Nana's leave and she gave her a nod before closing her eye again and returning to enjoying her moment. However, at the other girl's words she chuckled and raised a hand with one finger up
"I claim a pan for myself." She chuckled some as she pulled Catra a bit closer enjoying her warmth as much as the fires

Angie actually had certain filters and a glare KCs way just as much as said so without words. She harrumphed and went to her tent. Having been in there the night before, KC would know exactly what she would have went after, as she had everyone's fishing poles in there. Soon she emerged with an odd looking box that was actually an old vintage, well worn Flintstones lunch pail, holding it by it's handle, and the girls' poles in the other. "Those fishing this morning... I'll see you down there." She marched herself to the lakeside with a faux rich snoot scowl on her face; frowning because she could... Not that she was really upset with KC... Just the slight. Her feelings weren't really badly hurt, just scraped up a little.

Catra watched and bought the faux 'mad at you' look Angie gave KC... Hook, line and sinker. "Wow... Way to tick off our hostess, KC. I don't think she's going to cheer for you tomorrow, unless she's one who doesn't let the sun set on her anger.' Screenshot_20200901-035210.png

KC smiled and gave her an innocent finger wave before the girl stomped off in a huff heading to her tent and quickly stepping back out with her pole and tackle box in hand. Smiling she nodded her head at her before pretending to wither when she was hit with that look. "Mmm nah shes fine, but I should probably apologize even her royal highness can be battered by us peasants." She giggled and stood up grabbing Pollys hand and tugging her along behind her "Come on Pocket I'm sure the pair of us can make her very happy."

Zara snorted at the little display and then glancing down at Catra her jaw dropped a little and she had to laugh. "Come on Kitty Catra you can't be falling for that." She raised a brow then looked her up and down "I mean if your that easy then I just opened a new arsenal of weaponry to use against you haha." She laughed and kissed her cheek before standing up and holding her hand out to her "Come on I know you want to fish to and I'm sure I'll enjoy the show of you trying."

Lila finished her sandwich and then polished off the few eggs and couple pieces of bacon left in an English muffin. "Wait for me!"

Polly checked her pocket, nodded with a blush, and followed down to the waterfront, where the lunch pail was open to reveal some different baits to choose from. Polly grabbed her pole from the pile, took some of the smelly bait, and proceeded to make the perfect cast.

When Catra picked one of the "fly"s, Angie gave a strange look, but finally shrugged. "Your funeral, Kit Kat." Catra then tried to cast... But overhead was not a good idea. In fact it was a very bad one as she tangled her line, pole, AND herself in the branches of the nearest tree... Somehow, the fly ended up hanging right in front of her eyes, while she herself was bound to the tree trunk, her feet a good six inches off the ground.

Everyone stared at her and Angie rhetorically asked, "Hooowww?" Shaking her head, she said, "Never mind. I'm afraid of the answer." She looked at Zara. "Unless you come equipped with claws, girl, fishing line cutters are in my tent in a kit atop my suitcase. Just bring the whole kit, please."

KC slowed down just a tad to let Lila catch up to them as they all wandered down to the water. Once they were near the bank she stepped up next to Angie and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Your act works on the gullible cat lover but not me. Either way, though I'm sorry." She chuckled shooting her a wink before moving over to Polly to watch her fish, it was more interesting watching her move than the actual fishing so she was content for the moment. After a moment she heard the commotion and then turned her jaw dropping at the sight before her.

Zara chuckled as she moved down the path with Catra enjoying the day and as she looked over enjoying the fact that her friend was comfortable with herself. She smiled at KC before moving back on with Catra. As Angie teased her she shook her head
"I can hop in the water and scare them to your hook if you want to shut her up hehe." She chuckled and stepped out of the way to let her cast only for everything to go awry. "What the hell Catra how did you do that I mean getting it tangled I understand but wrapping it around yourself and managing to secure enough branches that you were lifted up my gosh." She chuckled stepping up to her before glancing back at Angie "No claws currently but I do have my fangs." She smiled as she quickly got rid of the hook then set about nipping away the line in different spots taking the time to tease her girlfriend with those sharp teeth whenever she could

Angie smiled softly at the kiss to the cheek and apology, nodding. All was forgiven. She threw a kiss as KC flirted with her. She then shrugged regarding Zara's offer and then proceeded to watch her carefully use her fangs to nip Catra free of her predicament. "Zara, darling... That may work for your girlfriend, but we will have need of the kit, anyway. Any other tree tangles and to put a new line in Catra's reel."

She sighed as it would probably take a while to get Catra free. She looked over to KC. "Would you mind terribly getting the kit? Something tells me we may yet need it. As in if Catra wants line to fish with." As if to drive the point home, the pole came crashing down with a clatter as the right line was severed, freeing it from it's precarious lodgings in the branches.

Zara continued to work her way up and down the other girl's body snipping through the crossing points of all the lines and teasing her the whole way. After a moment she glanced back at Angie and gave a shrug "I mean it works for me to haha." She shot her a wink as she went back to work until after a couple of minutes she found her way through the last line and stepped back after kissing her girlfriend. "And free"

KC chuckled as she watched Zara get to work and then turning to Angie she gave her a nod. "Sure I'll go snag it." She smiled and made her way back up to the camp and dug around in her tent for a moment before she came back to the beach and set it down "Here we go"

Angie just tutted. She thanked KC for getting the kit and set her pole in a two pole support that she had pushed into the lake bed at the shore. She then noticed Catra free and barked, "Aw right, Kit Kat... Get over here with your pole, and watch how I do this, because if you tangle that much line in the tree again, YOU'LL be putting the new line in. Capisce?"

Catra gave a nod as Angie took the pole and positioned it upside down and between her legs (to brace it, and hold it steady) so she could have access to the reel. She unwound enough thread to go through the loops, after putting nearly the entire small roll through, Catra's reel, leading downward. Righting the pole, she finished securing it. "Zara, where's the hook and fly? I saw the fly was in Kit Kat's face so it's not damaged. Might as well use the same hook and bait." She then looked directly at Catra again. "I'LL cast it, just watch how I do it around trees."

Polly, looking at KC remarked, "She's your school mate... Is she always like everyone's mother or big sister?"

Zara took a step back as she made sure Catra was good to go and turning towards Angie she smiled and gave Catras ass a smack as she walked away. Chuckling some she turned back to the tree at her question and glancing around she spotted it in the grass having fallen when the string it was on had gained some slack. Nodding her head she moved down to Angie and handed it over before taking a few steps away and settling down onto the edge to stick her feet in the water. "Go for it Kitty Catra."

KC moved back over to Polly and settled down next to her to keep watching and talking to her. "Ohh for sure shes terrible at times. But she gets really bad when shes dealing with the rest of the cheer squad." She chuckled and shook her head as she leaned back to look up at the sky

After making sure everything was working, she gave the line a test cast and reeled it back in. Everyone would have seen that it had been side arm. "Working good." She commented before giving another side arm cast, tightened the line and handed it to Catra. Before she could say anything, Angie said, "You're welcome."

Catra sighed and thanked Angie anyway before sitting with her pole.

Polly rubbed the back of her neck and nodded as if expecting that answer. She wasn't too sure what to do next but just wait... Which basically was what 90% of fishing was.

As the morning wore on, the only person to have caught anything was still Catra, who caught a tree, herself, and Angie's ire with her first cast. All four poles, each with different bait, were by now in the water.

"Anyone else getting hungry?" Lila asked about 11.

Zara raised a brow at Angie then followed it down to Catra and shook her head before getting up from where she was sitting and moving over to her girlfriend. She smiled and settled down behind her with her legs around her and her head on her shoulder. "Don't let it get you down Kitty Catra mistakes happen. Its all part of living life to its fullest." She smiled kissing her cheek and closing her eyes soon enough she was napping on her shoulder

KC yawned and lay back in the dir one eye on Polly the other on the sky
"This is the main reason I don't like fishing its all the waiting and waiting and waiting oh yea and more waiting." She grumbled for a bit before quieting down and watching the clouds. She had a sneaky suspicion they wouldn't catch much with the cat monster right on the shore with them but who was she to say. At Lilas's question, her hand shot up into the air before pointing down "This girl is."

Angie was nodding off and on until Lila startled her awake with her announcement. "That goes for me too." She yawned. "Why don't two of you run to the RV and get the three different luncheon meats, bread, two different cheeses, mustard and ketchup and bring it down to the lakefront?" There were unopened store packages of ham and turkey slices, and a quart size storage bag, tightly sealed, of what seemed to be a soft meat that actually would taste better than it looked, with deli paper between the slices. They were even thicker sliced.

Catra didn't mind not catching anything except maybe Zara catnapping on her. Truth was just the fresh air, lake breeze and sitting by the lakeside was enough. She even leaned back against Zara and was soon asleep herself... And everyone knew it, as here came her lumberjack lungs.

Polly sighed and shook her head as she looked at KC. "ZARA probably is less guilty of scaring the fish away than someone ELSE I could mention."

KC chuckled and shook her head "Ya know you could just say lunch meat there's no need for the fancy ending hehe." She shot her a wink before hopping to her feet and glancing over at Catra and then Lila and giggling. "Honestly I don't think anyone here has any room to make fun given the campsite sounded like a bears den last night." She smiled taking Pollies hand and leading her up the path figuring Lila would follow.

Zara didn't mind when she slept she slept deep even when napping plus she was in the perfect spot so she was happy

Polly giggled slightly embarrassed. "Guilty as charged, officer." She commented, knowing she was even louder than Catra at sawing logs. She gladly went with KC to get lunch, or rather help bring the fixings. She grabbed the condiments and the sharp cheddar and Velveeta slices, leaving KC to carry the meat and bread.

Catra's pole started tugging, waking her up. With a jerk and a call for help all three girls were soon trying to pull the line in that was bending the pole crazily. As all three girls groaned and pulled, Lila wisecracked, "Damn, girl! What's on the other end? Moby freaking Dick?!"

Angie had another idea, and closer to the truth. "Naw, she hooked an armored car full of money! Too heavy to be a simple white whale!"

It was really an 18th century chest, that resembled a pirates' treasure, and was full of coins dating from the 1700s thrown in the lake by one of the original founding families of Littleton for safe keeping... And forgotten about.

Zara would probably have to wade in up to about her chest, because the pole is going to snap, sending all three teens flying backwards.

KC chuckled and with a blush gave her cheek a kiss before making her way up the path with Polly. Soon enough they were snagging the food and KC thought to grab some fo the drinks for them so they would have to be coming back.

Zara snapped awake when she felt Catra jerking against her and then the three girls grunting above her.
"Can't a girl enjoy a good nap with her girlfriend." She shook her head rubbing her eyes for a moment before glancing up at their struggle. "Ya know you could ask me." She shook her head as it suddenly snapped and them the trip to the ground. "Mmf or not." She chuckled as she stood up taking her shoes off and moving into the water. She had thought she had seen something shiny and soon enough she was grabbing something rather large and moving towards the bank again. "Someone found something fun."

Polly looked at KC grabbing a mix of drinks, and then sang (literally), if I knew you would grab pops, I'd have grabbed the bread, grabbed the bread, grabbed the bread! If I knew you would grab pops, I'd have grabbed the bread! Which parodied a number one hit from 1950... But she didn't know that. They would be back to the lake front as Zara brought the chest ashore.

Angie shook her head of the cobwebs, as Catra spit dirt out of her mouth and the fashionista tried in vain to wipe off her jeans. Catra blinked as she looked at the chest. "That's what I caught?"

Angie went over to show where to sit it down, seeing the flash of green from the fly hooked between the bottom and top halves of the lock. "Looks positively ancient. Set it down here, Zara." She then looked at everyone in turn. "Let's agree now, that no matter what is inside... The lions' share is Catra's as she's the one that snagged it."

KC rolled her eyes as she hefted everything and moved on down the trail "Someones out of tun yeesh." She giggled and shot her a wink before racing ahead to avoid any backlash. As she found her way back to the others her eyes went wide at the site of the chest. "Gosh guys we were gone for 5 minutes and you guys fought a pirate crew." She shook her head and set down the food and drinks before joining the others.

Zara nodded and moved over to where she was pointing before setting down and giving a smirk at Angie "I mean without me you guys would have never gotten it back on shore but whatever." She chuckled patting the lid before stepping back and stretching "Bet its some lame shit like friendship or positivity or its pandoras box in which case we are all so screwed. Well you guys more than me."

Back
Top Bottom