Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Polly watched with a head tilt as KC went through different shades of blush. "What?" She asked innocently. "And I'm mean, how?"

Angie just watched both of them to see what would happen. She raised her eyebrows at the innocent question so high, if she had a skipper hat, it would have probably popped off her head of it's own. "I'll agree to the latter question, but really, Pocket... Don't overdo the innocent act." She commented. Noticing a tug on her line, she reeled in a wrecked model boat that looked oddly familiar... Then she saw it, and held her 'catch' up like some prize. "SS Minnow?! Awright, who's the wisenheimer?!" Like any of their group had pulled off the impossible.

Catra had just got back down to the lake front, Zara in tow, when Angie pulled in her latest catch. "Hmm, sunken pirate chest, now the castaways' boat... What's next? Ariel herself?"

Angie shot Catra a dirty look. "I'll thank you not to give the fates any ideas, Julienne!" She shot, unhooking the model from her hook and line. "It'd be just our luck it would be the Squad 51 paramedic vehicle from Emergency!, complete with Gage and DeSoto action figures!"

"Now who's giving fate ideas?" Polly wisecracked.

KC continued to blush before nodding over at Angie then turning back to Polly and shaking her head "You tease and tease its why you took so long to actually ask me out mmhmm." She nodded her head at her as she crossed her arms. She smirked some as she moved away and glanced behind her at Polly only to join Angie at the bank as she pulled in what she had caught. "I mean this lake is just weird." She shook her head as she peered down at the water as if she could see what was down there

Zara raised a brow as she moved down the path with Catra only to walk in on Angies catch of the day.
"Yea so some of us are from this century and don't understand any of what you're saying." She smirked as she looked the boat over and then Catra commented and she narrowed her eyes thinking about it

Catra glanced over at KC. "Don't you mean that people are weird? The stuff that are getting tangled in our lines are just normal things that people threw in it, or were lost in it. I recognize the Minnow as being either a model from Revell or the toy from Kenner."

She then glanced over to Zara with a smile, saying, I may need the occasional tutor in regular history... But I could probably TEACH toy history!" She finished with a half tongue out flirty smirk followed by a wink.

Angie sighed and made like Queen Victoria, complete with overly dramatic British accent. "We are not amused, Julianne*."

*-correct spelling. Been doing it wrong recently)

Zara raised a brow at the other girl as her tongue flicked at out her. "Careful there or I might make you use that naughty tongue." She laughed and moved over next to them before squatting down and looking the toy over "I mean it just looks like a toy boat to me so sure sounds good." She shrugged as she smiled up at the other girls

KC shrugged as she looked out at the water
"I mean obviously you're right but the fact that it keeps getting caught is what's weird. I mean every time you guys have thought it was a fish only to find what you found. The toy I kinda get cause it can bob with the current but that treasure chest must have been stuck in the muck how'd it make your stuff bob." She shook her head flabbergasted by the water and the stuff they pulled out.

Polly's scientific mind figured that one out, and keeping with the theme Angie started, said calmly, "Elementary, KC. The fact that in actuality Catra's pole didn't bob, it bent wildly. She had a weight attached with the fly, as you recall. Therefore, it would have sunk to the bottom, logically trying to catch a carp or catfish. They are bottom feeders, as we learned in biology. Since the line would sink, it would snag on some part of the chest, and the message that something heavy was on the other end would come through with the bending of the pole."

Catra stared in disbelief at how physics was so easily applied in the real life situation. She stood there looking at Polly with her mouth open and jaw dropped. "That's it. I'm taking physics for my science next year..."

KC scratched the back of her head as she listened to the other girl talking for a few moments the logic just kept coming and when she was finally finished she couldn't help but shake her head. "Ok that was too easy for you to pull up, but still the fact that you guys polls had like a one in a million chance to find what you did is still pretty crazy yes."

Zara huffed as she was ignored because of the science fest going off a few feet away from them. "Mmm I think I'll stick to my basic sciences, especially when there are people like pocket and I who can circumnavigate those rules with magic."

Angie and Catra both looked over to Zara as she huffed. "What was that about? When you said that it sounded good... I thought that was the end of it. If it was about Catra's tongue... That wasn't aimed at me."

Catra then looked over. "What about my tongue?" Apparently, Catra hadn't even heard the remark due to some form of selective hearing.

Angie looked at Catra and then Zara with an eyebrow raised as if to say Are you kidding me?! She shook her head, putting the Minnow with the Barbie from earlier.

Polly chuckled as she looked at Zara. "Dunno what you think you know, but MY "magic" can have a bit of applied physics. Yours can be explained through History and legends." Apparently, despite her amulet that screamed otherwise, Polly didn't believe in true magic.

She glanced over at KC and teased, "Hey, now... No fair throwing odds and statistics into the equation!" She followed that with a wink.

Zara shrugged and then her shoulders dropped when Catra asked her question "Its a good thing you're cute Kitty Catra." She shook her head returning the gesture to Angie before turning back to Polly. "I mean yours literally breaks the rules of the world. As for mine how can it just be explained away by stories I mean I literally was blessed by a goddess and given the ability to turn into a giant flying cat." As if to emphasize this point she let her wings suddenly flare out behind her.

KC shrugged and smiled over at Polly
"Well I mean it makes sense to toss that in there doesn't it? This is a huge lake with several rivers running into it and you three just happen to find a toy boat a barbie and a treasure chest all in one day it's crazy." She laughed some as she moved over to where Angie was and looked down at Angie's pile "You would make a weird pirate my dear hehe."

Catra looked even more confused. "What the huh?" She asked with a total look of being flabbergasted... Yet in a somewhat amusing way.

"Never mind, Kit Kat." Angie sighed. "Never mind." She glanced at KC then looked at the collection. Looking at KC, tongue firmly in cheek, and with one squint eye and one open eye, snarked, "Well, yo ho ho and a bottle of jelly bellies, ya scurvy dog!"

Polly looked at Zara showing off, and gave a scoff. "Sorry, Zara, but that's the story of the Egyptian Sphinx. Just because you're the real McCoy, only means the myths and legends are fact. And my shape shrinks proportionately... Meaning that everything stays the same with my relative size. My car weighs light and can be easily picked up when we're all big, even by me. But shrunken down to where I could drive the car, I can no longer pick it up, because it weighs so much more than me when I'm at the size proportionate to a normal person and car. Same with you or anyone else. Applied physics will keep everything relative to your weight and height when you're full size. Applied physics. For another example, let's take lifting. In your current body structure, wings included, could you lift a vehicle? If not, how about a little demonstration on how applied physics IS at work with my so-called magic amulet?"

Zara smirked and shook her head at Catra before turning her head back to Polly to listen to her talk. "Mmm that's kind of my point hun that legends and myths which in themselves seem to break the natural laws of this world exist. As for your powers, I guess you have a point since you understand what goes into it and you've taken all that into account." Fluttering her wings some behind her she took a moment to think before nodding "Yea I could probably pick up a car the RV no but a car should be easy enough. So yea let's see what you got." She smirked as she crossed her arms looking down at Polly

KC shook her head as she continued to look down at the pile for a moment then turned to look at Angie as she made her face and then she went off.
"Oooook Angies gone off the deep end apparently and she wants candy." She giggled shaking her head before giving her a gentle shove.

Polly smirked. "And that's why I said history proves you. Anyhoo, since I left the backpack in the RV, let's go up there, set everything up, and then shrink. You'll notice just in yourself, that physically, you'll feel the same... You'll just notice how big everything else is."

Catra was right there, pole left to itself. "Not without ME you won't!"

Angie shook her head, staying in character with squint eye and all. "Not that, me hearty... I'm too young to drink rum! Gotta be 21, ye do! Arrr!"

She then broke character as the new drama presented itself. "Damn, Kit Kat... Jealous, much?" Catra's look alone told the heiress either to mind her own business... Or to fuck herself. Since Angie wasn't even sure which, she quipped, "You guys ARE my business on this outing... So I AM doing that... As far as the other possible answer... Sorry, I didn't bring any of my special toys... Will just my fingers suffice and do you want to watch? Make sure I'm doing that right?"

Catra looked away suddenly, losing her angry look... And looking quite mousy suddenly, red as a tomato.

Zara crossed her arms as she listened to the other girl talk before nodding her head "Sounds like a plan" then suddenly her girlfriend was standing right next to her wiggling all about as she tried to get Polly's attention. She smirked and shook her head until Angie's comment she raised a brow looking between the two and then when Catras face went red she had an ohhh look on her face and she couldn't help but laugh out loud. "See that one you can't do without me Angie." She smirked again and shot her a wink

KC shook her head as she took a step back from pirate Angie
"See and here I thought you made no sense when talking about rich people stuff hehe." She giggled only to wat as she turned an teased Catra. "Oh my you are mean and yea I'd like to go as well."

"Dirty girl." Angie swatted KC, playfully. "THAT look was either for me to mind my own business... Or to go fuck myself. That was NOT the 'Fuck you, Angie' look. Believe me, some of my own squad has given me THAT look." She usually egged it on either way. Inviting the girl to fuck her... Or, as she did with Catra, inviting the girl to watch Angie fuck herself.

Polly just let everything slide, nodding that the plan was settled upon, as they went up the hill. She wasn't about to get into the middle of whatever mess Catra was finding herself in with Angie. She just knew the look Catra had given the Littleton heiress. Turning to Zara, she said quietly, "Think you misread the intent. Catra's look, I'm pretty sure, was telling Angie to fuck herself. Angie was just inviting her to supervise. We got one of those at Oak Bridge that'll dare a girl especially, to supervise them... Doing themselves. Usually with the same result. The one saying it, or giving the look, being the one embarrassed. Kitty Cat just got confronted, that's all."

Last edited:
Zara watched the pair behind her for a moment with a smirk as Angie continued to pester Catra before she turned back to Polly as they made their way up the path. "Oh, I know what she was talking about. I was just saying if it was going to happen then she was going to get two guests and not just one." She laughed some as she glanced behind her once more enjoying the red sheen to Catras face as they walked

KC shook her head as she wandered behind the small group watching the other girls and occasionally glancing about at the nature around them. After a moment she moved up behind Angie and gave her ass a smack "Stop teasing her. I swear you've been all sorts of strange ever since you pulled that boat out."

Polly blushed as she said, "Oh. Gotcha." She noticed KC and Angie coming. "You two want in on this as well?"

"I dunno about KC and Kit Kat, but I'm always up for a drive!" Angie smiled.

"Well... This isn't really about driving. Unless it's me driving a point home about physics being hugely involved with the amulet." Polly countered.

"Someone is still going to be driving..." Angie snarked, grabbing Polly's hand and motioning for KC to take hers. Catra sighed, and took Zara's, wondering also if KC was joining them for some kind of strength test was her guess.

Zara chuckled and winked at Polly as they finally stopped and turned about to look around at all of the other girls. Laughing she took Catras hand and then snagged Pollys other one "Hmm ya know I just had a thought. I wonder what how this and my MAGIC my react to each other." She smiled emphasizing magic as she glanced down at Polly "Either way let's do this."

KC rolled her eyes as she looked up at Polly "Of course we're coming along I want to have some mini fun as well." She chuckled and took Angies hand when she offered it and waited for the now familiar shrinking feeling.

Polly shook her head. "I can't foresee anything going wrong. You'll whole body will shrink as one, and your wings will be proportionate to your size... Which will be about six and a half inches. Exactly 1/12 your current size of 78 inches." With everyone holding hands, she said the magic words "Tiny power!" Promptly shrinking everyone to 1/12 their original height. After releasing everyone's hands, she commented, "I really need a more grown up password slash phrase. I'm freaking 16, awready!"

Zara nodded her head "First sounds cool, second why do you know my exact height in inches that's kind of weird pocket." She chuckled as she raised a brow at her only for her to call out and suddenly they were shrinking and then they were shrunk and Zara was the smallest she had ever been. "Ahh damn that is something of a headrush ain't it." She chuckled some and shook her head as she took a moment to adjust

KC smiled as she waited for the shrinking feeling and there it was and then they were tiny and she was able to see the world from so low once more. Smiling she turned to Polly and gave a giggle before shaking her head
"You say that and then you can't even say already right hmmm." She giggled and winked at her

Polly looked over to KC with a flirty, Be funny. look, before turning to Zara as Catra said "Wow!"

"Unless I'm barking up the wrong science tree, that's probably from the hand holding and transferring the ability through contact which ties in biology with what I explained about physics." She still felt all of her alleged magic was easily explainable through science. "But don't let anyone know that you haven't shared your secret with. There are a lot of unscrupulous scientists and regular people who have tried to steal this amulet. After all, I AM sort of controlling physics... But through the amulet." She then pointed to her pink car, which now looked life-size, and would weigh it. "There you are. We're just testing strength, so.... You said you should be able to lift it? Just be careful."

KC shot her a teasing wink back before stepping over towards the car and poking around it some. It hadn't felt that heavy when she was toying with it with Polly last time but then again she hadn't tried to move it or anything. "Welp let's see where this is going."

Zara glanced over at Polly and smiled "Yea yea your magic is controlling physics but whatever." She smirked and nodded her head before stepping over to the car. "Just a heads up this might be to sexy for some of you guys so don't go fainting when you see it all." She laughed and crouched down by the side of the car, placing her hands under it she grasped the edge and grunted before she started to rise up. Soon enough the car was coming along with her, looking close enough that those watching could see her muscles along her back and arms straining and pushing against her clothes. Taking a few deep breaths she did a sudden jerking moment and tossed the car up and then promptly caught it so that she was holding it above her head. Smiling she slowly turned towards the other girls "See Easy."

The ones there were strong willed girls, so wouldn't have fainted at the sight of the feat, but that didn't stop Catra from clasping hands together with a head tilt and sigh in a pining way.

Angie couldn't help herself, "While I agree that's some feat, Kit Kat... No need to go overboard." Apparently nothing ever caused her to go gaga over a girl in her opinion, forgetting she practically fell for KC even harder when KC took that water bottle for her and Polly... And then for Polly when she shrunk them and took them for a drive in her car. All in the same evening.

Polly, meanwhile, just nodded. Ever the scientist, she explained, "As I expected. I wouldn't faint if I expect the results I get. Hmm... I think your muscles want you to put it down, so please do... Gently. Gives me an idea, though; have you ever been tested to your limits? Do you know how much you can really lift... Safely?"

Angie frowned. "Weren't you listening Pocket? The RV would be too much!"

"Yes, I heard. There's quite a large distance between about 1200 pounds and what? Ten tons?"

Angie scoffed, "You need to go back to school if you think that RV weighs ONLY 20,000 pounds. It's closer to 32k. Especially fully loaded!"

Catra couldn't help herself, singing, "You load 16 tons, whaddya get? Another day older and deeper in debt. Saint Peter don't you call me cuz I can't gooooo! I owe my soul to the company store!"

Zara grunted as she turned around looking at the other girls with a smile on her face, but she didn't get the reaction she wanted. At least Catra seemed to enjoy the show so she shot her a wink and after a moment longer, she carefully set the car down and leaned against it watching the others and sweating just a bit. "Nope, I never have although it's kind of weird because the closer I get to the full moon the stronger I get. And then my Sphinx form is well ridiculous let me tell you haha." She chuckled some as she crossed her arms and watched the other girls arguing with each other.

KC smiled as she watched Zara, she wasn't as entranced by it as the others because she had seen this plenty over the years. Standing back she shook her head as Zara showed off a bit and Catra swooned but then the others started arguing over what they thought she could do and how heavy things are. She shook her head
"I mean I have seen her lift a boulder or two so she could lift something heavier probably."

Catra gave a pout that nobody seemed to catch her singing Tennessee Ernie Ford's classic coal mining song, although it had been because she knew 32,000 pounds equaled the song's title, and that's what triggered her.... Or it could have been it sounded like one of the Chippettes, either Brittany, Janice... Or the blonde who's name escaped her.

Polly, meanwhile, looked at KC thoughtfully. "Since you know a little bit more about Zara than I... Perhaps you could be my assistant?" She turned back to Zara. "With what you said about the Egyptian Sphinx as compared to the Greek... I'm not so sure I want to test your skills when you're full Sphinx. I like my organs inside my own body and not yours, thank you very much." Although she said it in a teasingly tongue in cheek way, it was said in such a way that she meant it as well.

Zara wasn't even winded yet and so as she stood there she took a moment to stretch reaching towards her toes and up above her head so her muscles wouldn't get sore. She raised a brow at the other girl before shaking her head with a smirk "Hey now I have enough sense when I'm big and scary to avoid humans as Lila can attest haha." She smiled before giving a small chuckle "Sides humans taste so bad."

KC had been watching Catra trying to figure out what the girl was doing because whatever sound she was making she'd never heard of. After a moment she turned back to Polly "Hmm oh sure I can do that me and the big cat are on equal terms haha." She laughed and shot a wink at Zara

Polly nodded with a smile. "Well, that's good to know. Subjects usually get pissed at their scientists, even if they're treated well. Which I assure you, I will do my best not to go too much over your limits or abilities." She looked at KC. "Thanks. I appreciate it. We need to get together and talk about when and where... As well as what other tests to do." She paused as she heard about the boulders. "What the huh? Two at once?" She looked at Zara with more surprise than anything else and asked naively, "To juggle?" She didn't know what else TO ask. Dumbfounding Polly Pocket struck Angie Howerton so funny she laughed herself silly and right into both her "Kit Kat" and KC. CATRA, meanwhile, looked positively feline in a human way, wearing a look that practically screamed she was not amused.

Back
Top Bottom