Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Zara rolled her eyes "Whatever you say princess." she chuckled and leaned back enjoying the movie with a cute girl on her lap. Partway through she would look down and find said cute girl passed out and leaning up against her and despite her natural facade Zara couldn't help but let out a girlish awe. Eventually the movie was over and she though about carrying Catra to their tent but she knew she didn't like to be picked up and would probably want to change. So gently prodding her she tried to wake her up. "Come on cute stuff we need to head to bed."

KC happily leaned back against Polly as they watched the movie and had patted the spot next to her inviting Angie to sit with them as well. Eventually though their evening was over and it was time for bed. Gently removing herself from Polly she stood up and stretched before holding her hand out to her. "Mmm come on I'm ready for bed."

Catra half grumbled as she was wakened. "Sleeeeep." She muttered like a zombie.

Angie couldn't help herself. "Yeah. Me too, Kit Kat."

Polly snickered almost akin to Muttley "So... Since you're tired, are you just going to nap with us?"

Angie chuckled. "You two forgot your sleeping bags in MY tent. You're sleeping with me!" Her mischievous grin melted as Polly got that deer in the headlights look. "Oh. Honestly Pocket! Kidding! You're just sleeping in my tent again!"

Polly's sigh of relief could almost be felt. It was definitely heard by all.

Zara was in heaven, Catra to her was always cute but shit this half-awake crazed goober was almost too much for her. Shaking her head she ushered the girl along "Yup that's where we're going hun to sleep." She chuckled and gently helped her into the tent and then her sleepingbag before taking a moment for herself to get ready and then climbing in to cuddle up next to her.

KC chuckled at Pollys joke and Angies quick retort only for Polly to go comatose for a moment.
"Seriously Polly come on you had to see that one coming you tossed her a slow ball straight down the middle and she smacked it." She shook her head and rolled her eyes before following them to their tent. "If it helps any I'll be the one in the middle between you two. I don't think that would be to bad hehe."

Angie smirked. as she watch sleepy Catra being led to the other tent. She looked at KC and modded. "That works for me. At least I'll have half of you. If I'm near Polly, I might not be able to help myself much longer and just eat her up. Her embarrassed look is absolutely yummy."

Polly shivered and looked shyly at KC with only one word. "Tolja."

Zara was content to enjoy some rest with her cute girlfriend.

KC giggled s Angie teased Polly and then Polly turned to her with a look of a puppy hiding under a bush.
"You really are to easy to tease Polly." she shook her head and gave her cheek a kiss before she got ready for bed then plopped down in the middle of their bags. "You two decide who the big spoon is and who the little spoon is."

Polly got into her sleeping bag and merely snuggled into KC where it would be easy to put an arm around her, which was all the farther she wanted to go for a first camping trip. She might go farther later, but not even on this, the last night.

Angie, meanwhile, had moved her bag closer to KCs, and whereas Polly stayed for the most part dressed and just wanted to cuddle. Angie stripped to her lacy bra and panties, before pressing more into KC close to a more proper spooning position. "You wanna experiment, feel free." She told KC. She then winked at Polly, who had her eyes half closed as she snuggled into KC. "That goes for you too, Pocket."

With a yawn, Polly said. "Not on the first camping trip. Maybe next time. MAYBE."

KC yawned and stretched out in her sleeping bag she was in just her underwear as well but she was comfortable. After a moment she felt Polly snuggle up to her, well her version of snuggling up and then she quickly felt Angie move into position as well. "Mmm sorry Angie I'm not gonna do anything unless Polly is comfortable with it first. Even if she doesn't join, but you do look very sexy." She smiled as she cracked a lid to take in the sight of her before closing them again. "No maybe about it Pocket hehe."

Angie smirked, eyes half closed in a half flutter as she leaned on her crossed arms across a section of KCs side. "Wait. Ms. Scientist has the say?"

"Curiosity doesn't mean ready." Polly said calmly as she couldn't help looking over Angie's scantily clad lanky yet toned form.

"Keep telling yourself that, Pocket. We'll be like this all night." Angie said it almost like a threat, but laid down with her arm over KC, across her abdomen. Her head came halfway up KCs, so her mouth was flush with KCs neck, making her just about an inch or two taller than the blonde with the pink stripe in her hair on the other side of the volleyball player.

KC let out a groan as she stretched out between the pair of girls enjoying the warmth as she pressed into Polly letting Angie press into her. "Mmm considering she's my girlfriend now I would say so hehe." She smiled and gave Polly a hug as her and Angie talked for a moment longer and then they started to settle down with the heiress's head right on her shoulder. She smirked doing much the same to Polly her hand wrapping around her body and reaching down to grab her hand as they drifted off

(I reread. It's a round robin tournament with all three of the remaining sets at an undisclosed public venue. Not one match at the schools)

Polly would be the first one up, which would be a surprise during the camping trip; but for anyone who knew her well, it wasn't that much an oddity. She went to the lake, though, and stripped, went in, and rinsed off. She had looked around before hand and didn't see anyone. Coming out, she grabbed the towel and dried off, dressed quickly, and was stoking the fire back to life. She looked up to see Lila. "First time I think I've seen you up at the crack of dawn in a while. Are you going to join everyone for breakfast, at least?"

Lila just shrugged and went up to the RV, presumably to relieve herself.

Prior to her bath dip, Polly had brought down the breakfast items... Or rather, what was left of them. Two mornings and a hungry Sphinx had diminished breakfast fixings down to eight eggs, some ham, bacon and sausage, a few slices of cheese, and a bowl of mixed garden vegetables. The cooking of the last of the meats, together yet, should bring the others. Polly had plans to just cook everything together and separate the two slices of cheese into thirds on each plate. Meat done she began adding the eggs, stirring them, to cook with it, also adding the diced onions, bell peppers and tomatoes.

(Nerd doing research and stuff hehe)

Zara was soon up her nose twitching as she was roused by the scent of something good. She licked her lips and was halfway out of the tent easily flashing anyone looking before remembering she didn't have a shirt on. Grumbling something to herself she snagged one off the ground and pulled it on only to find it was a bit tight across the chest and didn't seem to reach all the way down. Shaking her head she pulled of Catras shirt and finally put one of her own on before making her way out to the fire. "I smell bacon and other meat."

KC would soon enough join the pair of them having woken up not to long after Pollu had left the tent but decided to just lay there in the warmth for a bit longer. Finally she got up and dressed and seeing Lila heading towards the RV she took a moment and stepped into the bushes before returning to the fire side. She smiled and gave Polly a kiss on the cheek before plopping down on one of the logs.

Polly gave a half nod Zara's way and a sort of lean in and half smile KCs for the good morning kiss. "Hope y'all aren't too hungry. This is all there is, thar ain't no mo."

Angie came out now that all the warmth was gone from the tent. She looked at Polly a moment from her remark, then noticed the empty egg carton, meat wrapping and container that held the diced vegetables. "Lemme have that to rinse out down by the lake."

Polly tossed it to her. "Oh. Lest I forget. One of you strong girls wanna help get Catra's chest in the RV?"

Catra had forgotten all about all those 18th century English coins and looked at her own chest. "Why would I need help? I think I can carry it since it's attached."

Angie sighed and rolled her eyes as Lila reappeared. "Nobody touched any of those Starbucks iced coffees. I got a mocha." She held it up before putting down a small container full of ice cold cans of the caffeine ladened breakfast beverage.

Polly would began putting equal amounts of the breakfast on six plates. It wouldn't be much, but everyone would get a little breakfast anyway. She would top off the eggs and meat with the third of a slice of cheese.

Zara gave a nod to Polly as she watched her finish up with breakfast then at the comment about Catras chest she happily raised her hand. "I do believe I would be best for that job." She smirked giving Catra a wink before glancing around "Oh not the fun one, yea I'll go get it." She yawned and stood up stretching her arms out over her head before making her way down to the beach where the chest was still waiting. Grabbing one of the handles she pulled it up then set it on her shoulder and then once more set off to the RV clinking all the way.

KC smiled and gave another yawn as she nodded her head
"Sounds good to me." she smiled again and then when Lila brought out the drinks she snagged one and started to sip at it as she watched Polly work.

Polly handed the plates to each that was actually there, waiting for Angie and Zara to get back to the site before handing them theirs, and leaning back to eat hers. "So. We have Aurora, Brighton and Littleton North in our round robin. I know you have one of those bottom two first, because I noticed they face you guys before they meet us. We do have Aurora first... I forget if it's the Spartans or Warriors next. Whichever you have first we have second. All the Mermaids have to do is win one match for 1st place. We gotta win two and Littleton North has to lose only one, and we have 8th and have to face you guys in the first playoff. I hope the Ducks at least TRY. I don't have to worry about your team not trying." Polly commented about what would be needed for them to face each other in the regional volleyball playoffs.

Zara made sure the chest was secure before finding her way back to the fire and settling down next to her girlfriend and snagging her plate of breakfast. Licking her lips she started to eat it up eagerly. After a bit, she sat back with a happy sigh her teeth flashing some as she smiled and then nodded her head at Polly "Not bad Pocket."

KC nodded her head as Polly started talking although soon enough she was lost and just kept nodding along while munching on breakfast. Truth be told she really didn't know how today was gonna go she just knew what time she needed to be there. So she'd show up and play her best but she rarely knew what school they were playing until the day of.

As Polly nodded with a polite thank you, handing Angie hers, Catra gave a quick kiss to the corner of her mouth. Then claimed Zara had a crumb there. Angie smirked, because even she knew better than THAT.

Zara raised a brow at the kiss and then the explanation before rolling her eyes and grabbing the smaller girl around the waist and tugging her close. Then she leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips holding it for a moment before letting her go and returning to her breakfast no explanation provided.

KC giggled as she watched the others and thought about doing it to Polly but figured the girl might pass out if she did

Catra about passed out, but had put her arms around Zara part way in. She had a goofy look on her face after and a slight pink glow that could be mistaken as an afterglow than a blush.

Polly gathered the trash around the campfire, whilst Angie took a bag down to the lake and gathered the caught toys. "Shame the Minnow had that hole in it. That was a collector's item." She stated as she handed the bag to Polly to add the trash from the breakfast. "Well, let's knock down the four tents, and considering that mine housed KC and Polly, and could have all of us... Let's just bring it next time." She looked at Lila, "Unless you want your own tent."

Taking down the tents and making sure they had everything would be everyone's responsibility; Angie didn't just douse the campfire... She drowned it. She was going to make doubly sure any accidentally set forest fire couldn't be traced to HER campers.

Zara smirked as she watched Catra from the corner of her eyes enjoying the dazed look the other girl had as she finished up on breakfast. After she was done she set about helping clean up and take care of the trash until Angies comment. "Yea no thanks Princess I quite enjoyed being in my own tent with my girlfriend thank you." She chuckled and quickly took her tent down before she snagged the rest of her stuff and made sure it was packed up in KCs car.

KC yawned some stretching her arms out above her head as she finished breakfast and then hopped up to help clean up the camp site. Raising a brow she watched Angie poor out all that water and shook her head
"Ya know you could have just buried it." She shrugged before lugging some stuff to the RV then hopping into the drivers seat and starting it up. "Alrighty ladies we have some games to get to I do believe."

Angie just gave a scoff KCs way. Apparently the Howertons had issues before with supposed out campfires. She jumped in the front of the RV. "Pocket. Where we going?"

"The coliseum? I mean that's all I have. Meet at the coliseum downtown ."

Angie rubbed her face. "No wonder you didn't know half of what was going on today if that's all the coaches said, KC. So... Do you have at least an inkling of where your going? I think I'm calling my chauffeur and Daddy both to meet us there. So daddy can get the RV out of downtown traffic."

KC yawned and rolled her eyes at the look Angie gave her before leaning back in the chair and waiting for the other girls. Once they were good to go she started off out of the camp site and on down the road. "Told ya Angie I'm in about the same boat hehe but that sounds right. Ya know the big sports complex downtown." She nodded her head as she set the cordinates for the building and then just focused on driving

Zara hopped into KCs car and got her started up before waiting to see if Catra would join her. Whether she did or didn't she would start off and follow along behind the others only she was gonna head home first and then go to the game. Plus she wanted to go get her bike which she had left behind at KCs when the pair of them had found their way to the school.

Catra went with Zara, even though she would be warming Oak Bridge's bench at first.

Once there, Polly hopped out and walked up to the coordinator. Volleyball games could be heard already going on.

"Oak Bridge and Poseidon High. Our practice is at 9, first game 9:30, but not against each other." Polly said as introduction, showing her high school ID.

The coordinator looked at the blonde teen with the cotton candy pink stripe. "It's eight. (Actually, quarter after) Most of your teams aren't even here yet (most of the players of Poseidon and Oak Bridge hadn't arrived yet).

Wentworth arrived at that moment along with Mr. Howerton who immediately took the keys from KC, thus allowing her to finally catch up with Polly, and started maneuvering it out of downtown Littleton.

A valet would direct Wentworth, who would be staying for the round robins, to a parking spot for the limo.

Polly got two papers handed to her; KC would be waved in after the rent a cop made sure her student ID was one of the four schools coming in at nine and told the cotton candy blonde had her schedule and get it from her.

Oak Bridge 14-11 Round Robin Games

Court C

Aurora 17-8 9:30

Littleton North 14-11 11:30

Monument 22-3 1:30

Poseidon High 24-1 Round Robin Games

Court A

Littleton North 14-11 9:30

Tate (Littleton) 8-17 11:30

Shelby (Brighton) 17-8 1:30

Polly stood to the side, waiting for KC to catch up to her.

Zara gave a small yawn as her hand reached across the middle and snagged Catras squeezing it and playing with it as they moved down the road. Eventually they would pull in at KCs house and she would hop out before grabbing all of her stuff out of the car then quickly strapping it onto her bike. "Want a ride home or do you want to head to the arena with the others first?" She smiled as she leaned against her bike, whatever choice she would make Zara would take her there then head off to her own house to take a proper shower and get ready before eventually making her way there.

KC waited with Angie and Lila until her dad and butler showed up, once she was sure everything was good to go she hopped out of the RV and took off. Once inside she looked around for a moment before spotting Polly and then sidling up to her she snagged the paper and looked it over.
"Damn we are here early."

Catra had looked at the time. "Practice isn't until nine, but it's quarter after eight already. Better make it the coliseum, downtown." She put on her cat eared helmet and hopped on the back.

She would sidle up to Polly and KC just as more of Poseidon High players would check in. Polly merely nodded at KC with a countryfied, "Eee-yup." She even looked the part with her foot against the wall, and arms folded across her chest. She was only missing the cowboy attire (and hat), and straw in her mouth.

Eventually, Zara would find her way to the arena parking her bike next to what she could only assume was Angies Limo she hopped off and made her way in. She was back in her normal attire of a black leather jacket dark blue tank top and form fitting pair of jeans. Once inside she looked around before scoping out a decent spot to sit and heading up to it. Yawning some she settled in and looked down towards the courts waiting for her girlfriend and best friend

KC chuckled and shook her head at the other girl as she stretched and glanced around looking to see if she knew anyone from any of the schools. Eventually though their teams started to trickle in and with a kiss to the cheek she left Polly to go join her players.

Back
Top Bottom