Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Kara sighed as she was laid back on the mat. She smirked as she gave Noel a kiss. "Danged if I remember... Where were we?" She asked rubbing up and down Noel's arms.

Calla nodded. "I'll handle talking to Betty, then, because I think that clingy thing is a defense mechanism called get a clue, already! I mean, there's Wendy and myself of the band, and if he wants a blonde, he needs to fish somewhere else, is all. Maybe he'll listen to a guy, if he's actually lectured."

"Nicely." Candy said with a throat clearing.

A good talking to from a guy, may be all the difference needed for Antwan to finally get that Betty is off the menu.

(I'm not doing Calla/Betty/Stephanie actual talk, just a gloss over. You can do that with Antwan/Jeffrey)

Noel smiled and blushed.
"I don't remember exactly, b-but I think somewhere around here" She gently pulled Kara down again to lay on the mat with her as she moved in to kiss her.

Jeffery nodded and found Antwan, taking him off to the side by wrapping his arm around him. Once in a somewhat secluded area, he explained to him that Betty was not interested, that if he kept trying shit that this place and band moral was going to take a hit. So he had to cease and desist immediately. Had Antwan not immediately agreed Jeff would explain how his job didn't only involve managing the Band business but help protecting band members, and that included form other band members if needed. But he didn't want to do that, so asked Antwan to apologize to Betty and leave it at that.

Calla, meanwhile, found Betty and Stephanie talking, sitting on Kara's bed. Calla, like Jeff was doing, told Betty that getting clingy to her girlfriends was probably one of the reasons she couldn't keep one very long. Stephanie admitted that it had made her feel uncomfortable, because Betty was more or less trying to use her as a shield. Betty needed reassurance that Antwan would finally get the hint, because she didn't like using her girlfriends like that either, it was just instinct to hide behind her girlfriend from a wolf. Especially if said girlfriend gave off a strong personality. She immediately apologized to Stephanie, even citing herself how they had just met. Stephanie seemed likewise concerned, and Calla reassured both that Jeffrey was talking to Antwan as they spoke. Both sighed with relief and Stephanie initiated the hug, letting Betty know that if she ever wanted to talk, the cop's daughter was a phone call away.

Antwan finally got it, and nodded. He even admitted to being dense that Betty wasn't a fake. She really was into girls. He'd just been burnt before by some liars. He didn't WANT to believe Betty. Antwan agreed he owed Betty an apology, and he'd leave her alone after.

The problem was settled.

Kara smirked and allowed the kissing to commence, soon Kara had her in a hug as she lay underneath Noel, and kissing chin and cheeks, continuing to go up and down the sleeves of the dress when not hugging.

Noel would let out gentle giggles as they would kiss basically anywhere but their lips. She was overjoyed to finally get some alone time with Kara.
"I love you" She whispered to her softly.

Kara smiled happily and separated each word with a kiss. "I (kiss) love (kiss) you (kiss), too (kiss)." She seemed to be satisfied with the bottom for now, also liking the assertive Noel. She brought one hand off the arm, to caress a cheek.

"Hehehe" Noel giggled with each kiss, smiling blissfully at her as she had her cheek caressed. Noel loved spending time with Kara, cuddling. Though she wasn't super comfortable being on top, she could tell it made Kara happy so she was going to do her best to continue being assertive.

Noel smiled as she looked down at Kara, playing with Kara's hair with one hand as she used the other to keep herself from falling fully on top of her.

Kara propped up slightly. "Everything alright? You could get a little closer even when not kissing... Y'know? Just for the closeness. You're not going to crush me." She tilted her head to the side. "Or is it you think top means in control. I mean usually it is, but I was think more shared, with you just on top." A tilt the other direction. "Or too soon?" A sigh. "You could just lay next to me and we face each other that way?" She was looking for a way for Noel to be more comfortable.

Noel blushed.
"I umm, it was actually the first two, both thought the control thing, and I umm, I am worried I might be too heavy for you." She replied back in a gentle whisper, moving her hand to move hair behind her ear even though her hair was not long enough to do that like it was a nervous habit.
"Muscle weighs a little more than regular body weight, so, I am heavier than I look." she paused for a moment still holding herself up slightly.
"And umm I wasn't sure if it was too much or something, kinda nervous, b-but I w-want to. So umm if you lay back down. I, but you have to tell me if I am too heavy, okay, I won't be offended I promise, I want you comfy" she told her and prepared to let her weight fall on Kara once she was back firmly on the ground.

Once Kara got back onto her back Noel would lower down. She was only 5'4 but weighed about 150 lbs thanks to her muscle mass, only having about 13% body fat.

If Kara was fine with her weight then she would smile nervously at her.
"heh, now I don't know what to do with my hands"

Kara felt some pressure, but not a whole lot to complain about, since she was only 15 pounds less than Noel; not to mention athletic and toned. The only time she was uncomfortable was the situating... And the remark about not knowing what to do with her hands which caused an eyeroll. "Um... That wasn't self evident?" She teased with a smirk. She put her arms around her, holding her. "I got slammed into by one of our muscle headed linebackers last year when he was knocked out of bounds and into the squad. Half of him was on me. Big four hundred pound tank of a guy. Or, panzer if you wish. You are definitely lighter than he was." She wasn't about to mention that she and one of the other (two) girls under him ended up losing consciousness, but if Noel had seen any sports highlights, she would have seen that accident. It made national news and a sports lowlights reel on ESPN. They just didn't name the three injured cheerleaders, because they were high schoolers. She decided to plant a kiss squarely on Noel's nose for at least attempting.

Noel looked down at Kara and blushed a little as she told her it was self-evident where her hands should go.
"Oh? it is? I umm, o-okay " Noel still wasn't sure what that meant but by Kara's reaction she assumed it was obvious, perhaps her first thought was proper.
"Oh, that sounds painful, when someone that heavy really puts their weight down it can really hurt" Noel stated, seemingly not having seen that, or have not put it together.

Noel moved one of her hands to gently cup one of Kara's breasts, and the other moved up gently playing with her ear. Noel wasn't sure if what she was doing was the self-evident thing, but she was hoping it was.

Kara laughed. "Well, technically in his case, he sorta had no choice but to put all his weight in whomever he fell on, y'know?" Obviously, she didn't blame the guy.

Kara nodded about the position of one hand. The one under her breast; however, she shook her head, because a hand on her ear felt funny. "Missed it by that much." She said in her best Don Adams impersonation. "Try a half inch over." She explained, which would send Noel's hand to where the fingers would tangle in her hair. "Like this." She positioned one hand to gently cup what little Noel had, and the other to tangle gently into what hair Noel had, with just the tip of her thumb tracing the outer lobe of her ear. She caressed the A cup through Noel's borrowed dress and massaged with fingertips slightly into Noel's scalp whilst simultaneously tangling them in her hair, while just the thumb softly ran along the ear.

"Oh... wow" Noel seemed to melt a little under her touch and let out what almost sounded like a moan.
Noel adjusted her hands to try and match Kara's tangling her fingers in Kara's longer Hair. Her thumb gently grazing on her earlobe. While her other hand caressed her larger breast, being as gentle as she could, her face resembling a tomato in color. her eyes looking lost in Kara's gaze, it was easy to see that Noel was completely smitten with Kara.
"l-like th-this?" she asked her voice a little more breathy then nervous now, but still with some nervousness to it.

Even though she had to help direct Noel, and was aware of the touch to come, Kara still felt her breath catch and her heart jump. "Mmphf. Mm-hmm." She managed smiling. She pulled Noel in for a kiss. She wasn't sure if she was as smitten with Noel as it looked Noel was with her, but Kara could in no wise deny she was smitten. She knew she was!

Noel more than happily kissed her, their chests pressing together as Noel's weight held her on top of Kara and her heart raced. Even after all this time being with Kara made her feel like every time they kissed it was her first time.
"I.. Love... you... so... much" She said in between kisses.

"Me too are too love you" Kara returned between kisses. The focus on lips seemed to be set as Kara continued to keep her hands where she had first shown Noel what to do with them. "And switch." She offered as she sent the hand on one breast to the position in the hair/ear, and the one in the hair/ear to the breast. Big Ben and the cuckoo chimed seven.

"mmmm" Noel moaned gently as they kissed, though a moment after Kara had switched she followed suit, also switching her hands in the same manor.

Kara was still just liplocking with Noel, however, she was starting to go more for cheeks and chin, especially along the jaw line. Although the position didn't allow for too much movement since shifting could cost the comfortability of where those extra fifteen pounds situated atop Kara. Kara was definitely not complaining, yet, but it didn't allow real good access to either girl more than the lower face (but only Noel would have access to Kara's upper neck).

Noel was really enjoying their lip-locking session and noticed that Kara really started to try and explore more with her kisses. She remembered before Kara had done it and with a deep breath took the same action. She kissed her cheek chin and jawline as well, but also made her way down and started to Kiss Kara's neck gently but firmly as well.

Kara allowed more access to the top of her neck and let out a soft whimper of excitement, as she closed her eyes. Because she liked attention to her neck, only the hand playing in Noel's hair continued it's movement as attention to her neck caused her other hand to freeze in place.

Noel wasn't completely sure if what she was doing was right, but Kara was certainly reacting well to it. So she continued, her right hand on Kara's chest gently rubbed her breast from outside her dress, while her other hand continued to play with her hair and ear.

She continued to kiss her neck, slowly going down and kissing her collar before moving back up and kissing her neck again, even giving her gentle nibbles in between kisses. Though she would weigh Kara's response and if she didn't like the nibbles she planned to stick to kissing.

The only thing Kara had problems with was accessibility. Noel was smaller than her, yet at her current position she couldn't do much making out. Plus, there was a little thing called the parents and the guys that could come down to the home gym. Oh, she definitely didn't want Noel to stop... Yet she didn't want them caught either. Girlfriends or not. A lot of the time now, Kara was giving Noel full access to her neck with her head turned towards the steps. She couldn't help close her eyes often and moan or whimper approvingly at the attention to her neck. "Not too hard." Being her only admonishment.

Noel was being very careful with her nibbles, the last thing she wanted was to hurt Kara, she would never want to do that. Though unlike Kara Noel had gotten completely wrapped up in the moment, she had temporarily forgotten all about how exposed they were as she enjoyed what Kara and her were doing. Noel would of course continue her neck kisses and nibbles but also make her way back up and return to making out with Kara again before returning to kissing and nibbling her neck. The sound of Kara's enjoyment fueling her own.

The cheerleader was definitely cheering her basketball player on as her sighs and moans continued. She found herself momentarily forgetting exactly where and how open they were as she began to unzip Noel's dress before a throat clearing brought her halfway out. Thinking it was Noel (it was actually Stephanie recovering her and Betty's bags), she asked, "Not ready, Noel?"

Noel was more than happily showing Kara all her love when she also heard the throat clearing, which confused her more than anything at first but then she heard Kara asked her a question. Then something clicked as she lifted herself up from Kara slightly, her dress partially unzipped. Though she still laid on top of Kara looking down at her she started to remember where they were.
"Umm... K-Kara" her face went flush as she moved off and looked about the room to see Stephanie.
"Oh my goodness" Noel couldn't believe what had happened, her face was a tomato, this was BEYOND the scope of PDA.

Stephanie just looked at both of them. Back and forth, an eyebrow raised. Her stoic expression gave nothing away. No clue was in her expression, in fact there WAS no expression. "I would say get a room, but your mom made it clear that the guests get them." What was with the monotone and expressionless face? "Therefore, you two must be in pon farr, and my time is coming, because neither of you are being logical. I had such high hopes." She then turned on her heel, and left.

She was stopped by Betty, who was laughing. "Damn! Did Nancy Drew just Spock those two?"

"Spock is male. I am female." Came the reply.

"Okay, joke's over. Steph? Hey, hon? Oh, shit." Betty glanced down at the two. "I don't think she's kidding! I think you broke her!"

Kara glanced at Noel even more confused. She sighed, got up, helped Noel up and zipped the dress back up. When they would reach the steps, Lenard was flashing a penlight in Steph's blank looking eyes quickly. "She's in there, she just... Well... I'm not sure, but I think this is how she copes with seeing something she wished she hadn't. She, erm... Vulcanized herself to come to grips with it. It's like she's on instinct. Vulcan instinct. Uncanny. No reaction and completely emotionless."

"Over making out when she was just as guilty with her flirting with Betty, Lenard?!" Pat said, folding her arms. "Get off of it! That's baloney! She's probably mad she didn't think of it first!"

"You just said it yourself, Pat. She's processing her own flirty behavior as well as what she just saw. Too bad we don't have Dr. Brinker here to analyze this." Lenard said calmly.

Back
Top Bottom