Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

“Oh umm, I can tenderize, heh it’s a good way to get out stress I find” she smiled, getting into position after washing her hands.

“I umm, I also wanted to ask something, I don’t know if it’s silly question or not, but umm, it’s about me and Kara..”

Pat nodded and set the meat on the counter near the cutting board. She raised an eyebrow at the question, or maybe the lack thereof.... Or maybe at Noel's little teaser of what the question could consist. "Hold that thought, Noel, and leave the water running."

After Noel would pull away from the sink, Pat moved in, placing a pot under the still warm water to set up the amount of water she'd need. She then switched the water to cold to wash the cabbage, pulling it somewhat apart as she did so. Finally the water was off and she got a knife from the set on a shelf above them, pulled out another cutting board, and prepared to cut the cabbage. "Ok. The water isn't running, so I won't mishear you. What about you and Kara?"

Noel nodded and stepped back, letting Pat do what she needed with the water, walking up and prepping to tenderize the meat. By the time she was ready Pat had finished and told her she could continue, which she did as she tenderized the meat.

“Well umm, I don’t really know how to word it, it umm, I, I don’t know if it’s safe for Kara to be so close to me. I mean I care for her more then I care for anyone else, and I want to stay with her, but I don’t know if I am just being selfish, you know? I mean, if this person is who some think it is, they might be looking for me, or for people I may know, for all I know Kara was targeted because of me, I don’t want to be the reason she gets hurt, or worse. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself” She stayed, which she realized after, that is didn’t really seem like she asked a question.

“Oh, umm, I guess that was less of a question then I thought it was going to be. Umm, I forget where I was going with that.” She admitted, she seemed to get lost in thought after that.

All Noel would hear for a couple minutes as knife went against cabbage for the making of the cabbage soup, and Pat at a side so Noel could see the cabbage wasn't chopped real small for the soup. Pat finally took a deep breath. "Which Chief is over Canyon and Andersen? That could be helpful in how I can best answer your 'between the lines' question. I get what you're saying, but... Which police chief of the two could help clue me in. If it's the suspender wearing chap that hails from the land down under, or at least his family does, Quigley or Quimby or some such, more than likely, you both will be under constant surveillance. And even if you aren't, you're not responsible for your ex's actions. He's the one who can't let it go. From what little I understand about Kara's case, isn't the motive something about severely injured parents? And they know the victims' names? Is that something your ex might pull?" Pat was hoping to make the situation better and ease Noel's fears. She placed a bottle of special mixed herbs and spices. "Add this whilst you tenderize, and before you bread it. I'll show you how to make the breading once I get the Kapustnica going." She waved to the soup pot with the knife, indicating the cabbage soup inside.

Noel watched carefully and listened intently to her, taking the spices and sprinkling them on as she continued to tenderize the meat.
“I umm, he had shown to pre-meditate his crimes before, but they all specifically targeted me, and I have no idea how he would know any of their names.” She replied it actually making her feel a little better.

“Also the Chief did say he wanted to stop assuming it was the Steve I knew, so maybe it really isn’t him, and all the connections are just a coincidence.” Noel did as she was asked ready to prep for the breading when Pat said so, while also watching what Pat was doing.

“Thanks, Umm, another question, it might be a bit silly but, I feel like Kara is too good for me, is that normal to feel like that?” She asked slowing her actions a little looking down at the meat.

"Right. It's assumed everyone has a doppelganger. I think I've seen mine a couple of times, and that chief's one inspector has one that was royalty. It'd be Kara's luck hers really is Supergirl." Pat watched for a reaction before saying, "Kidding." She took a deep breath before saying, "If I was to ask Kara, she'd more than likely would say the same thing about herself regarding you. She constantly would say that whilst dating Rockwell... Well, that was one thing of many Bonnie and I agreed on. You ARE good enough. You'd be told if you weren't, and Kara wouldn't have asked if you could be here if she didn't think you were." She looked at the meat. "Okay, go to the next one. That's good. Work on the others whilst I get the breading from the pantry in the garage." She disappeared out a door and could be heard rummaging.

Noel nodded at her mention of doppelgangers ”That’s what the chief was saying, he suspects that exact thing.” she nodded.

As Pat made the supergirl joke she let out a giggle. ”hehe right of course, but obviously, our mild-mannered Kara isn't like that supergirl.

Ashe explained that Kara would think the same thing as she had thought, it strangely made her feel better, not because of how Kara felt, but that they had that in common, it was an aspect they could grow out of together. ”Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better, this is my first time with all this stuff, I am happy that you are such a good mother” Noel spoke pausing for just a moment before quickly and nervously speaking up again.
”T-to Kara! I mean and like a mother figure in general!” Noel cleared her throat before getting back to work on the meat, switching as she was asked to.

Noel assumed the noise was just her looking for an ingredient and continued to tenderize the meats she had.

"Tabby! Bad! Geez, you're worse than Garfield! And he's a cartoon character, gwan! Ya dern git!"

Tabby flew out of the garage, tail in the air. For a big cat, she could move if she needed to.

Pat came back in holding a bag of breading mix (dry), on her one shoulder with one hand and a six-pack of a Slovak beer in another. She had a very cross look on her face. "That cat of Kara's had gotten into the Italian section! Spices, croutons, and dry lasagna pasta everywhere!" She put the items down, cupped her hands and called, "Kara! You got clean-up duty in the pantry! Now!"

After taking a breath, she calmly said, "Noel, honey... I need you to watch me make the schnitzel batter. Please get the largest mixing bowl from the bottom cabinet, half dozen eggs and please bring the seasoning I gave you for the meat. It goes in the batter as well.

Noel jumped a little at the sudden action, getting a little startled at the cats quick movement. She let out a breath of relief as she realized that it was just the cat.
“Heh, yeah I am not really used to having animals around my family didn’t own any pets, they seem like quite the chaotic element to bring into the house” She stated looking back toward where the cat ran after Pat had called out to Kara.

Noel listened intently to her as she was given instructions.
“Got it! You can count on me” she nodded and quickly did as asked.

Pat nodded as Kara came and sheepishly went to the garage to clean up Tabby's mess. Pat poured the mix in the bowl. Filling it about 1/3 of the way. She added the spices (all of them dry and lightly stirred the dry mixture. She added three eggs at a time before mixing, checked the consistency after stirring all six, and added one 12 oz can of beer before the batter had a consistency whereas it would no longer be pasty when applied to the meat. "Now, these will be fried in olive oil, but before we do... Do you think you have an inkling of why we made so much batter?" If Noel remembered to the week before, there were dumplings involved.

Noel watched carefully as she went through each step, speaking up only when Pat asked her the question.
“Oh!, umm well I assume we will use it for multiple things.. ummm I think I remember something about dumplings? Maybe for them? I uhh, I think” she answered though didn’t seem very confident as she fiddled with her fingers when she spoke.

Pat nodded with a small smile. "Some for the soup first. The only ones that will be 'boiled'. But before we finish cooking, she waved for Noel to follow her. She led her to the master bedroom where she put up the stop sign, went inside and came back out with some sort of clothing draped over her arm and held it out to her. "I hope it fits right. You and Kara are close enough to the same general build.... But with enough differences that it might not. Go to your room and try it on, and come back here to show me." It was Noel's very own traditional Slovak dress, similar to Kara's yellow one.

"Oh wow umm, thank you I'll go try it on now" she nodded though seemed a little nervous.
Noel walked off toward her room, as she did she looked at the collar on the dress, hoping that it wouldn't show too much of her chest and expose her scar, she was okay with Kara seeing it, for the most part, but wasn't ready for her parents to see it, at least not yet.

Even though she was hesitant she tried it on anyway, then looked to see if she was covered properly.

(except your character wearing it: Screenshot_20200707-192401.png )

Pat got a little concerned, "Noel? Is it too tight? Can you move in it? I did try to make it different from Kara's all yellow one... Maybe you need help?" She stayed put in the master bedroom unless Noel called for her. She did hear Kara exclaim, "Wow!"

"Oh! umm, it's okay, maybe a little tight on the shoulders but it's not anything to worry about" She called back before walking out. "umm h-how does it look? and umm thank you miss Zorel, I am not really used to dresses but I will do my best to not ruin it or something" she smiled, looking around for Kara, not sure what she had been exclaiming about.

Kara had spied Noel on her way to the bathroom, and to say she liked what she saw would be an understatement. She couldn't help but voice her approval. Noel was attractive as it was, but somehow the outfit made her more so.

Pat was a bit more critical with it. "Tight in the shoulders?" She tugged a little. "Mmm, can it do for tonight? I can take it out for next week. Odd place to be tight, but if you say that's where it's tight... Then that's where it's tight. Everything else is fine? Turn around, ninety degrees at a time... Okay." She finally focused on the question (to her) "You will only be wearing this one day/night a week. Might it be that your old family wouldn't let you wear dresses or was somehow against them, preventing you one of the most simplest and freest of female pleasures?" She tutted. "More I hear about your past..." She left it there.

The toilet flushed and water ran before finally the door opened at the far end of the hall. Pat chuckled. "Her timing is impeccable."

Kara arrived back at the bedroom door. "Wow. Again. Your traditional dress is the cat's meow." If Noel would notice Tabby, the cat had a look on her face not unlike a scowl and stalked off head in the air as if insulted.

”it will be fine for tonight, thank you. And yes, and not like on the main part of the shoulder but more so just at the very top, where it starts, maybe it is just in my head.” she admitted with a nod.

”oh umm, well you see I am the youngest child in my family, with three older brothers, most of my clothes were passed down, and the one's that weren't we're mostly things like umm, well they were for martial arts and stuff, not much room for dresses.” she added.

As Kara came out and spine up, it made Noel blush happily. ”Well I still think you look much better in yours,” she told her before noticing the cat and giving a light chuckle. ”Hehe, it seemed like she took exception to your compliment my dear Holmes” Noel placed her hands behind her back folded together and smile sweetly to Kara.

Kara rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Tabby would take exception if I called your dress the cat's pajamas, too." She gave a soft giggle. "I wouldn't have won with her!"

"Kara, you need to get ready. Noel, let's go start cooking the main entree. I'll show you how to prepare the pan." Pat commented.

Noel would learn that the oil was the only thing actually measured out. Two teaspoons per each frying... Two schnitzels fit in the pan per frying. The lid went on as soon as both were in the pan. An apron covered the clothes (so Noel's new dress) to prevent splatter stains, but now... Pat had relegated Noel to mostly watching, or occasionally stirring the soup and carefully putting in the dumplings as it got closer in to actual dinnertime. The rest of the batter had been made into somewhat bitesize balls and baked.

Noel returned Kara’s giggle as she joked about the cat, though turned to look at Pat as she spoke up.
”Okay I’ll see you soon Kara” Noel smiled as she left with Pat to continue to learn to cook.

Noel did as asked as they prepared the food, her job wasn't too involved so her mind wandered slightly, without her having to take her mind off the cooking.
”Umm, Mrs. Zorel, for the next thing we have for Kara I was thinking we could set up a mystery for her, like locked door murder mystery or perhaps missing person scavenger hunt? We could also give her a Sherlock Holmes outfit and someone could be her Watson. What do you think?” she asked making sure Kara wasn't down yet before she asked.

Pat scratched her head, "Isn't there enough real life mystery going on? I get what you're saying... Just not sure it's a good idea right now." At least she wasn't dead set against the idea. She opened the skillet, flipping the schnitzels.

"Oh umm right, that is a good point, I just know she like the Holmes and Waston Theme" she nodded.
"And I feel superhero supergirl is a little too on the nose, and kind of something she already has done several times" She rubbed her chin lightly in thought.
"I am not sure what else to do, I want to do something special for her though"

Pat nodded. "Well, her birthday is a few months away, yet, it's still September. Our anniversary is first, then Halloween Comic Fest the last Saturday in October, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, though actually we celebrate her birthday seeing it's New Year's." Pat was showing that there was plenty of time, plus one more Supergirl appearance before Kara's birthday. She pulled the meat off the skillet and switched the last two in the pan after adding the two teaspoons of olive oil. "I need to change. Those frying now are yours and Kara's, so watch they get done, but don't burn." She pulled her own apron off and went to change. She'd be back in twenty minutes, but the schnitzels would need flipped before then.

Noel listened and nodded along as Pat spoke, though she was also keeping close attention to the cooking. Looking up at Pat once she said she was leaving the last ones to her.
"Don't worry I am on it!" she saluted her before she left.

Noel watched the meat carefully actually ending up flipping it multiple times before Pat would return, though both sides would be cooked evenly and through.

Lenard, dressed in his clothes, started playing his pipe, just like every Saturday, just as Pat made her appearance, she did a little bit of a dance into the kitchen. Stopping, she checked everything. "Going to give the soup a little stir, yes. Looks good. The large biscuit platter, please Noel? And line each dinner plate with a few leaves of cabbage?" She pulled the done baked dumplings from the oven, which did sort of resemble miniature biscuits.

Noel turned and readied herself as Pat came in and checked everything. She was nervous as she walked around, but was relived as she was given her next instructions.
”Yes ma’am!” she nodded and started to get to work, planning to placed the cabbage as she saw leaves used for decoration on cooking shows before.

Back
Top Bottom