Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel gave a little pout as she heard Kara's explanation. "well that isn't very nice" She replied as she nodded to Pat and sat down as she was instructed.

"Oh umm I wouldn't mind the same as Lenard, three eggs sausage omelet, though could I have that on a toasted sandwich?" she asked "Unless that is too much trouble, then I am okay with something else as well" she added not wanting to be a bother.

"So yeah after we eat we can go for a quick run and then a fast shower and then we should be able to be ready for the detective when she shows up, though we won't be able to get the full workout in" she added. "Is that okay Kara?" she asked with a smile.

Pat shook her head. "No, it's not a problem." She smiled. "Don't forget to hang around me in the kitchen as my helper, so you can learn to cook the traditional Saturday family dinner."

With the sausage patties baking in the oven, and the smell beginning to filter about the kitchen, Kara looked about ready to drool. She had managed to explain to Noel, though, "Well, from his standpoint, we're going jogging. Starting here and ending here... Thus we went nowhere. Hence we went nowhere fast." She then listened and sighed with a nod. "I can't do a four minute mile, running. Sure, I'm toned... I was just never that speedy."

Soon enough, everyone's breakfast was in front of them, to order. Lenard chose a biscuit to eat with his omelet.

Noel stood up and walked over. "Oh yeah! thank you I would be happy to" she smiled as she watched her intently. "Hehe oh yeah I got it, I was just kidding deciding to take it in a figurative sense instead of the literal one" she smiled in reply, still watching Pat cook. "Oh and that is fine, we will only do one lap for today since we are tight for time, maybe I can finish my own exercise maybe during the intermission of the play or something" she added. As she saw pat starting her omelet she decided to speak up. "Oh and umm if you want I could chop onions and garlic to add to it as well, if not that is fine though" she smiled.

Noel chose some of the toasted sliced bread and made hers into a sandwich, adding a little garlic powder and black pepper to her omelet. "So what are you two doing today?" she asked looking at Pat and Lenard.

Pat laughed. "I didn't mean right now. I'm talking when you get back from the play."

Lenard did seem to be in rare dad-joke mode form as he quipped. "Not much of nothing. Since it's Pat's turn to cook a Slovak dinner tonight... Think I'll borrow her slippers and pipe and read the paper."

"Stop!" Pat smirked. "You don't smoke!" She left the other part alone about the slippers.

Noel blushed realizing she misunderstood. "Oh umm sorry" she sat in her seat and continued to eat.

Noel sat and listened to the family talk, it seemed her lack of experience with these kinds of situations was showing more the more confident she became. She started to think of how she needed to find a medium ground.

She simply stayed at the table and ate her breakfast finishing it and then waiting for Kara to finish hers so she could get them to start their run.

Kara got her plate and noticed her mom had accidentally used two biscuits instead of one split. "Mom.... I kinda wanted to EAT one of my biscuits with butter and honey. I thought we SPLIT biscuits in half." She couldn't see the third small patty because her eggs were draped over the patties that were over her biscuits.

Pat shook her head. "What are you doing right after breakfast? What is today? You need the extra carbs. You just complained you're too slow to keep up with Noel. Proteins and Carbs, Kara. Proteins and Carbs."

And that was why one should never argue or complain in front of Kara's mom whilst she's cooking! Kara ate every bite.

After breakfast, as they were ready to head out, Lenard said calmly, "Stay to busy streets. Wish there were more running with you." It was only nine a.m. Detective Andersen was 75 minutes from picking them up. "Leave yourselves enough time to shower and dress. This isn't regular school, you're watching a play."

Kara gulped. That meant they'd shower together out of necessity to save time. There wouldn't be any playing around in the shower after.

Last edited:
Noel nodded at Pat as she made her statement before looking to Kara "She makes a good point, though my family usually favored the protein portion of that, they were not huge about carbs, heh you would be lucky to see any bread or pasta in that house" she stated, before returning to her own food quietly

Noel had also finished her meal and placed her plate into the sink after scraping off the crumbs into the garbage.

Noel didn't seem to put together they would have to end up showering together and nodded in return. "you got it, don't worry I'll keep us on schedule even if I need to carry Kara the last half a block!" she put her hand up like a salute before turning to Kara seeing that she seemed a little nervous. "Don't worry it will be easy, come on we better get a move on" she smiled offering her hand to her.

Kara was right behind her. "So... Where all are we running?" She asked.

(Maybe do the whole run, describing the scenery?)

Noel ran with her, making sure to keep a slow pace. "well on a normal day I would run to the gym, workout, then run back, but no time today, so we can just circle the block" she smiled as they passed by several nice-looking homes, some of the sprinkler systems were on and others had some people walking out to get the paper, or simply on their porch drinking a coffee, there was even someone mowing their lawn.

"I am really happy to have you here with me, though I often do like the alone time I am really happy to be able to share this side of my life with you" Noel smiled moving to run beside her. "Oh unless you had an idea for a nicer run" she offered.

(I assumed she was in a suburban area?)

(Yes and perfect)

Kara just wanted to take in the sights and listen to Noel for a change. She smiled. "I kind of knew a little bit of this with the run to the comic book store when we first met... That meeting we had for Halloweenfest. A second yearly free comic book day." She commented. She waved at the guy mowing his lawn who just nodded. "When we don't have anything planned, then." Kara seemed to agree with doing it again.

Kara would lead Noel up to the second floor so they could get the clothes they planned to wear to the play.

----------------------------------------------------------------

At 9:15 the first members of the class began showing up for the eleven o'clock opening curtain.

Stephanie was talking to several girls, including one of the blondes on Detective Canyon's list to reinterview. "Has anyone seen Maria since yesterday afternoon? I got a call from her frantic older sister this morning. She never came home."

One of the girls rolled her eyes. "I don't know how she got such a big part, she doesn't communicate properly. She's a great actress, learns her lines and et cetera, but telling us what's going on... Ya gotta practically beg her."

(Is the girl playing Anybodys coming, or is Stephanie going on in her place? I'll let you decide whether she's sick or not)

Noel grabbed some of the nicer clothes she had, they were by no means formal but had a more elegant design to them.
"What do you think of this?" She asked before looking at the time. "oh! I don't know how we are both going to have time to shower" She stated seeming a little concerned.
download.jpg

"Oh! Yeah, and I was thinking about us doing this more, and if we continue to work out together we will need to find something that works for us both if I tone down the run and up my activity, in the gym, we can both get workouts at our own levels" she offered, she seemed to be having a thousand thoughts at once.

"We'll just have to jump in together. Tub's big enough. We just don't have time to..." She stopped suddenly and turned red. She mumbled the last two words. "Get frisky." She looked around at her collection of clothes and finally grabbed her cheer outfit. "It's dressy, sporty... And schooly. A win-win-win!" She then got the warm water going... Yet hot enough to get clean... And asked, "So, who does who's hair first?" If Noel elected to do Kara's, Kara would get in first and thus be closer to the running water for a rinse.

"Oh I umm, could I clean yours first?" she asked her face red as a tomato. "I umm, I've never been like fully umm naked yet have I? I mean, in front of you" she asked pretty sure she hadn't yet. "I umm, I am kinda self-conscious about umm my uhh, some of my body" she admitted not wanting to hide anything from Kara as she hesitated in taking her clothes off. "And umm what do you mean Frisky? umm is that something to do with undertail?" she asked seeming unfamiliar with that slang. But knowing the character called Frisk from the Indie game.

Kara sighed with relief as Noel didn't understand what 'getting frisky' meant. She nodded and got in the tub first and began soaping up her body, expecting any moment to feel Noel's hands scrubbing her scalp... And maybe doing her back, just because.

Noel took a deep breath and then strip away the rest of her clothes before quickly getting in the tub after her. She did indeed reach up and start lathering her scalp for her, hesitating but moving onto her back afterward. Noel was doing her best not to look at any of Kara's privates, her face beat red as this was her first time where they were both fully naked with each other, not even thinking that if Kara would look she may notice the small amount of mostly shaved red hair on Noel's pubic region.

Kara kept her back to Noel until she was finished, after finishing she just leaned back to rinse her hair, "Okay, turn your back to me and I'll get your back and hair." She said waiting for the shuffling to do so before she turned herself around. As she scrubbed Noel's scalp, she said, "I'll step out so you can back to where I am now to rinse." Kara wasn't looking, so still no one but Detective Andersen knew Noel's natural hair color in this town.

Noel did as Kara asked as she asked it, happy that Kara was calling everything out so they could act in a well-organized way. Noel turned around and smiled as KAra washed her hair, this was a lot more relaxing then she thought it would be, she really enjoyed Kara's touch, it was almost like a massage. "Oh, umm if you get out through the floor will get all messy, what if we just like do a hug and spin, uhh, very carefully. Umm I know proper footwork from my martial arts lessons so I can lead or if like your dancing skills can be used you can lead, you pick" She replied keeping her back to Kara as she spoke, not sure if she should or if it was wrong to turn around or not.

Kara shook her head giving a quick peck on the cheek from behind. "There is a bath mat on the side of the tub on the floor. Don't worry." She was soon out and drying off before stepping off and getting her panties and bra on, before slipping on her cheer outfit so that she was covered.

Noel jumped a little at the kiss but smiled as she turned her head to look back a little. "Oh heh, right" she nodded rinsing her hair off as Kara dried, waiting for Kara to dress before poking her head out. "I umm, I'm sorry Kara, I know it would probably be easier if I was more comfortable, but umm Thank you" she smiled. "can you pass me a towel?"

Kara nodded and handed her the other dry bath towel, that was hanging nearby. "Certainly. It wasn't about our comfort, today, but we don't have to shower together again anytime soon until you're ready." She looked at her watch and frowned. "A few minutes after ten. I'll meet you downstairs." She tossed her towel in the bathroom hamper and quickly left, shutting the door behind her so Noel could dress in solitude. Kara kept her watch five minutes fast, so Noel would hear the living room clock downstairs chime the hour.

Noel grabbed the towel and was about to reply when Kara took off leaving her there in a moment of pause before she shook her head and got out, quickly drying off and getting dressed. luckily her short hair made it quick and easy to dry and style before she double-checked she was fully dressed and ran out of the room, tossing her towel in the hamper just after ten. Noel ran out and started looking around for Kara, she had thought about what she wanted to say and wanted to say it before there was anyone else around to hear them.

Kara had disappeared into her bedroom in order to brush her hair and tie it up with a scrunchi for a ponytail look.

Noel after searching the rest of the house quickly went to her room and knocked on the door. "Hey umm Kara, I umm, can we talk before we go out about umm, the whole mm shower thing?" she asked through the door not sure if she should enter.

Kara nodded. "Come in. I'm only brushing my hair." She set the brush down and looked toward the ajar door. "We were kinda pressed for time today."

"Umm yeah I know, I just want to make sure you know that it is something I umm, that I think would be fun, just I am umm just not, I mean it's not like I'm not ready, I just.." Noel seemed unable to find the words as she walked in and closed the door behind her trying to get what she wanted to say out.

Back
Top Bottom