Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

"You're right. Although we met last week and went to that fiasco of a sleepover last weekend together. I didn't really make it official until I asked you to take the spare room." Kara had stopped and had to think for a moment. She just continued to enjoy the moments with Noel, knowing how to, but still not sure if she wanted to press the issue.

Noel smiled as she continued to enjoy Kara's embrace, moving her head so Kara still had access but so she could also turn and Kiss Kara's head, leaning down a bit and take a nibble on her ear a smile on her face. "hehe, okay then our first full weekend" She corrected herself. Noel had a sort of breathy tone to her voice, Kara would likely recognize it, knowing it meant she was getting excited. "So umm, speaking of that, do-do we have like a specific date we started dating? for like anniversaries and stuff?" she asked, in an almost embarrassed whisper.

Maybe it was the questions that kept Kara from knowing for sure; the breathing, return nibbles and offering were all readable signs of being ready, but the questions, and line of questions, were having the opposite effect. Kara had to wonder if this is what Bonnie went through with her. Bonnie ended up frustrated with her over it, but it was in the tone of her answers; something she hoped she never took with Noel. Or if she did, that the love could also be heard at the same time. After all, Bonnie had been more than patient with her.

This latest question was an example of a Kara question. One she asked herself. This caught her in the middle of a kiss to Noel's jaw line. "Muhhh?" She pulled away and gave Noel a puzzled look, wondering if she wasn't wearing the same one that Bonnie had. Unlike with Bonnie's question back... Kara actually had a more legitimate answer to the question, after she thought about it. "Probably the day you took up the offer on the spare room fully? That was this week, Monday or Tuesday, right?"

"Yeah, let's say Monday" She replied with a smile before biting her lip. "Umm let's go back to that other stuff," She said before embracing her, gently pulling her down toward her shoulder as she leaned in and kissed her cheek again, then moved and nibbled on her ear, hoping that Kara was enjoying it, not yet having caught on that Kara was trying to take them to the next step yet.

Kara was for that. Planting soft kisses all along Noel's jawline from one end to the other. She gently caressed Noel's sides, going along her curves, whilst continuing to... For now... Not make moves for anything Noel might feel untoward and be uncomfortable with.

Noel smiled biting her lip more as her hands returned Kara's touch as she explored her body in kind, seeming to get more comfortable as Kara took the first steps, almost mimicking the same places that Kara was touching. "mmm that feels good" She almost whispered to her, leaning back a little onto one of the bed's pillows.

Although laying back seemed to give Kara more leeway, it still wasn't her character to just take full control and advantage. She lay softly next to Noel, very close, with one leg halfway over one of Noel's, and continued mostly kissing now, as rubbing would end up going over one of Noel's breasts.

Not quite ten pm, a frantic older sister, who was in college, walked into the precinct and up to the desk sergeant, almost wringing her hands in worry. Christine and Robert were just about to leave for the night, but stopped.

"Please, my sister is never this late getting home from school; even if she's visiting friends... Sarge, ya gotta help!"

Noel moved the leg Kara's had gone over so that it moved between Kara's legs, turning as they were both laying down now so she moved as close to her as she could while still being comfortable. She also continued to kiss Kara on her face and neck in return, almost instinctively pushing her hips into Kara slightly. Noel's hands continued to explore Kara's body, mostly looking for and gently rubbing exposed skin that Kara had already shown her was okay to touch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sarge sighed slightly before looking up. "How late is she? have you contacted her friends to see if she is there and perhaps lost track of time?"

Kara continued to be more encouraged at the signs of Noel's trust of her, but seemed to still stop short of going too quickly. She hesitated a few times as she went underneath her breasts from fully cupping one, as she continued to kiss Noel's neck. She sort of flopped over on her back at one point, catching her breath and stared at the ceiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Maria's sister nodded. "She's not with any of them, well those I could reach. I left messages with," She pulled out a piece of paper, "Marilyn, some girl who's nickname is 'Nancy Drew', Penny, Rachel and Samantha." She took a deep breath. "She doesn't have a boyfriend. And when she's got a play at the school the next day, she's always home by eight. It's almost ten! A few of her friends I got to speak to last saw her at three, at the last dress rehearsal for the play!"

Christine ribbed Robert with her elbow. "Nancy Drew, eh?" She gave a snort. She looked at the sergeant. "School play?"

"She's in her school's production of West Side Story playing the female lead, Maria." The sister explained.

Robert blinked. "A Maria playing Maria?"

Christine just elbowed him again, because she misunderstood it as a slight.

Noel could feel Kara's touch, taking in a deep breath the first time she touched her breast but didn't skip a beat in their embrace, continuing to kiss her and hold her. Stopping only when Kara slumped over and started breathing while gazing upward. Noel paused for a moment when she did that, thinking to herself how Kara was acting, and how she would start touching her chest then pull away. After a moment Noel took a breath and before leaning over Kara slightly. "heh tired? that umm that was really nice" she smiled at her, blushing and adjusting her hair before laying beside her. She took another breath before reaching over and placing her hand on the back of Kara's, interlocking their fingers slightly before bringing her had over on top of herself, starting on her stomach before moving her hand on top of her breast, her face becoming red as a tomato.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay listen, we can't actually put out a missing persons yet, odds are, she got held up by something and she will be back home soon, she may even be there now, go home and see if she come back, if not let us know. "oh also is she blond?" he asked.

Kara continued to stare at the ceiling, until Noel's touched caused her to give a contented sigh as she closed her eyes. She clutched the hand, smiled sadly and shook her head. "I was so worried about you being ready that I didn't think to check in with me. I'm not ready to take charge." She took the offending hand from her chest, brought it up and kissed it, and put it back.

---------------------------------------------------------

Maria's sister seemed dejected, but heard the question. "Sorta? Like a honey color, like mine." The college coed pulled slightly on her own. "Why?" She was only looking at the sergeant, so didn't see the expression of the detectives.

Christine and Robert both looked at each other in disbelief and dread, quickly putting their backs to the sergeant, hoping what they both suspected at the same time wasn't true.

Noel sat up, pulling her hand up and kissing hers back. "Hey, it's no problem I umm, I am still nervous, but we can take this slow, we don't need to go any further then we have today, heh, honestly even this stuff feels like a lot to me anyway" She explained as she held Kara's hand in both her hands, pulling it close to her like she was hugging it. "We can go as slow as you like, you don't need to worry about me, love, let me do that, if I am ever not ready for something, I promise I will let you know okay?" she told her before leaning over and kissing her lips gently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well often when looking for someone hair color is the easiest identifier" He explained. "Blond was just a guess, albeit a lucky one" He replied not wanting her to panic anymore. "Now head off home, I am sure she will appear before you know it and it will all make sense." he encouraged.

Kara breathed a sigh of relief, and nodded. That was something she did though was care about others' feelings sometimes to the detriment of her own. If she really had the powers... But at the same time, she might be afraid to use them for fear of hurting whomever. She kept ahold of Noel's hand and positioned herself for easier cuddling.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow that made the difference for Maria's older sister and she headed home. The precinct received a call from her at quarter after curfew. "Haven't heard back from the two redheads, but she wasn't with her friends, and she's STILL not home."

Noel happily continued to hold Kara's hand as she cuddled her back, happy to kiss her again once they both managed to get into a comfy cuddling position. "Is it okay if we umm do some of those things again?" she had spoken up and asked before acting, not knowing if she wanted to keep doing those things if they weren't going to go further.

------------------------

"Okay, listen I'll put the word out and if we don't find anything make it more official tomorrow, if she doesn't show up for that play, she could be somewhere preparing for that" He explained.

Kara smiled and nodded, pulling her into a cuddle hold for the night.

(I'm going to do the detectives' morning... You do Noel's)

Robert Canyon rubbed his face as he looked in the mirror. "Bah." He finally muttered waving at his reflection showing a five o'clock shadow. He went about with his shower and dressing for the day. His plan, while Christine and the girls enjoyed the school play, was to reinterview the other attempted kidnapping victims about the name.... And look over recent clues to Louisa's whereabouts. Some people had actual work to do.

Christine swayed and danced to her oldies station as she got ready which included showering, touch up shaving as she noticed her underarms were starting to turn a little orange... And dressed more smartly than her usual attire (she must have had a dozen of those tops and pants). After snagging her second pair of hose, she decided to forgo them and just bare leg it, slipping on a pair of navy blue pumps to go with her lavender colored dress. She placed her badge in her purse, a small thing, and grabbed her trenchcoat, whilst checking her police issued gun and holster as she slid it on. With a sigh, she left the house for breakfast out. The time was 8:30. She'd definitely be at the Zorels' at 10:15 in her sun gold Ford.

Noel woke up at her regular time, her internal clock working as usual. She awoke looking at Kara who was still in a deep slumber, she smiled and gently kissed her forehead before motioning to get up. Then she stopped, looking back and thinking to herself for a bit, wondering if she really needed to do her morning exercises immediately, perhaps if she waited for Noel they could do them together. That thought got Noel to crawl back in bed and lay down looking at Kara as she slept, waiting for her to wake, forgetting how Kara was when she first woke up, or at the very least she had hoped weekends would be different.

Just as Christine Andersen was leaving her place for breakfast out, Kara was just coming to with a groan. To say she was less grumpy at 8:30 than six, would be overstating the obvious. "Huh-row" She teased with a smile as she became aware of her surroundings.

"If you girls want breakfast before the detective gets here, you might wanna start moving!" Lenard called up from the bottom of the stairs.

"heh-mor-" Noel was about to reply when Lendards call up interrupted her, causing her to pause before listening. "She is coming today as well? I thought that was just going to be a school thing.." She spoke out loud looking back before turning to face Kara again. "Good morning sleepy" She smiled leaning forward and kissing her gently before pulling back. "So I was wondering if you wanted to join me in my routine today, kind of see how it goes, if not that's okay I was just curious, though I admit it is a little intense" she smiled brightly.

Kara gave a half-hearted scoffing chuckle as Noel mentioned her routine. "You forget... You're lots faster than me. I'm winded keeping up with your running speed. You have to almost cut it in half! Also, the school play is this morning, and the Detective is picking us up. The text you showed me last night?" She stretched as she sat up. "I mean, if you'll slow down so I can keep up?" She gave a flirty eye flutter.

Noel smiled "Oh I completely forgot the play was today!" She slapped her forehead. "but umm okay, I can't resist that face, I don't mind slowing down for you, but then we have to go twice the distance, deal?" she asked with a smile her hand extended.

Kara groaned, but finally agreed, before getting out of bed and getting dressed in a light blue sweat suit. "Ready as I'll ever be." She commented.

Noel had run off to her room to change, giving Kara privacy as she did the same, returning with a knock on the door in her own sweat suite. "Great, umm we better go let your parents know and figure out the whole breakfast and exercise thing" she smiled waiting for Kara to take the lead as she knew her parents much better and would likely know how to fit everything in with their schedule.

51DUDNqHdRL._AC_UL1107_.jpg

Kara nodded and led the way downstairs to the kitchen.

"All dressed up and nowhere to go... Probably over the speed limit, at that?" Lenard teased, looking the two over.

Kara asided to Noel, "Ok. I'm chickening out on asking... He's in 'dad joke' mode."

At the exact moment, Pat gave him a sharp elbow and a curt, "Lenard!"

Noel happily followed Kara down to the kitchen, gently holding Kara's arm as she did so.

Noel couldn't help but let out a little giggle at her father's joke.

"Hehe, isn't he always in that mode?" she asked before she leaned in and whispered to her. "Though I didn't really get the joke, was it we are going to run over the speed limit or?"

Noel then turned to her parents "Oh umm we were hoping to go and do some morning exercises together, I usually have done them by now, but umm, I decided to wait for Kara today." She told them her hand rubbing the back of her head nervously, assuming that was what she was supposed to ask. "So umm, should that be before we eat or after? or is there enough time?"

Kara giggled back. "I can't believe you liked that. Sweatsuit, so he's saying we're planning on going nowhere fast."

Pat said, "After. Just be ready by 10:15 when Detective Andersen gets here." She pointed to the eggs on the counter. "How many eggs and how do you want them... I know Lenard, you want a three egg omelet with your sausage inside."

"Two over medium perched on my sausage patties, perched on the whole grain bread. Please." Kara said, leading Noel to sit, pulling her chair out for her.

Pat rolled her eyes. "Kara... We only have whole grain bread. Unless we MAKE biscuits. Which reminds me, you still have five left from your chuckwagon last night."

Kara changed hers to be her homemade biscuits for her open face breakfast sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom