Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel looked down as everything was explained to her. She loved Kara so much, and just wanted her to be happy, but what Pat was saying, going easy on her, only giving her gentle love and affection, wasn't going to be enough.
“I, I'll ask what happened?” she asked not quite sure of herself.

Pat nodded. "Exactly." She took a deep breath. "Hopefully that starts deterring a lot of what's going on with her. Why don't you take her downstairs and figure out how to help her find an outlet."

Betty finally put the last piece in the puzzle, and Lenard said, "Good work everyone who helped."

Before they knew it, it was time for dinner prep, and Candy already had plans on how to start. Eight quart sauce pan to cook the yams should be big enough. Get them started, while I dice the onions. When they're ready, I'll make them into the paste, and add the spices, before adding that to the meat, and shape the patties. Then I'll get out of your way. If I got this figured right, everyone should get at least a little over a quarter pound each out of four pounds of sausage. She nodded for emphasis like some silly anime character... With faded cotton candy colored hair.

Noel nodded and took Kara by the hand, once again bringing her down the stairs. Once they were down there she took both of Kara’s hands in hers.
“Okay so we need to figure out a none punching or kicking outlet for you, so what is calming for you?” she asked.

Jeffery nodded and did the recommended things before informing her there would be a side of salad to share and a platter of mashed potatoes and mixed steamed veggies.

Last edited:
Kara made a face and thought about it. "Well if you're going to take my punching away, okay I did that myself didn't I? When I was not much younger? Walk. But, the weather took THAT away." She sighed. "I... Actually don't know?"

Candy blinked, and quickly wrote, Vegetables both steamed and raw, cool. MORE potatoes? Not so much. I'm not going to use that whole big pot of yams. A lot of them... But not all. We won't need them, I don't think. She then put pad and pen down at her spot at the table, and washed her hands to begin preparing the sausage burgers, chopping the onions quickly, before putting them in a bowl near the pot of cooking yams.

Last edited:
Noel gave Kara a soft look and pulled her to a sit with her.
"What about singing? shouting is a good way to get rid of those emotions, what if you expressed the things that upset you in song?" She suggested.

Jeffery smiled.
"Yams and potatoes aren't the exact same thing you know. Plus there are going to be garlic flavored."

Candy still wasn't so sure about having the potatoes as she gave him a skeptical look and head pointed to the pot of yams, she showed her hands to indicate she didn't want to say anything. And have to rewash her hands. She went to the pot, put in the onions and mashed the yams, while adding no salt seasoning and Italian seasoning. She head pointed to the no salt seasoning, before showing the spice garlic powder and actually measured out a full tablespoon and a half, before sprinkling it in and mixing well. She next held up the tablespoon and two fingers showing how much of the yam mixture even went into each patty. It did look like there would be plenty of yam puree to eat with the patties seeing as the can had been the family size. She hoped she didn't have to actually say anything out loud.

Kara, meanwhile, seemed to be just as dense as Jeffrey. She balked. "I'm not a songwriter! Heck, even Candy doesn't write ALL of hers! The debut album we have. There's two covers. Africa from Toto and I Kissed a Girl by Pink! The other nine? Yeah. THOSE are hers." She didn't realize how many songs there were out there of Pop, lite rock, and country there were that could adequately help her express her feelings at ANY given moment.

As Jeffery got the look he rolled his eyes.
"Alright, just the steamed veggies, and a salad then" He stated, having not even cleaned or pealed the potatoes yet.

Noel paused.
"Oh well umm first there are so many songs out there I am sure we can find something that can get the proper words out. Second, it's not like we are going to get these things on an album they are just to help express yourself, they don't need to rhyme or make sense, or have a narrative, or heck even be a good song. Just a way to say what's on your mind with maybe having to think about it a little less.." she suggested.

Candy smiled and sighed with relief and indicated her intention to move out of the way, and took two cookie sheets, the ground sausage and the yam mixture to the small wooden table. She measured out the 6.4 ounces for each patty. She grimaced. She was going to have to wash her hands again. She tapped her pad gently on an arm. We're sort of ahead of schedule by about twenty minutes. Preheat the oven to 375, and then you want to help make the actual burgers? I'll show you how to fold the yam mixture into the raw meat. You actually don't need to start right away. These have to bake until thoroughly done. About forty-five minutes. Wait... There's ten... Probably an hour. If he didn't, that would be fine, too, but couldn't hurt to ask.

Kara sighed. "Oh. Well... Uh... Ok. We don't need to be in the cooks way and reception is poor down here. We can't exactly research anything. What now?" She felt her heart start to speed up slightly.

Jeffery gave her a nod, most of his work had been set up anyway but it was too early to cook or add dressing to the salad. So he moved over and waited for his lesson in creating the patties before trying his hand at them.

Noel paused for a moment in thought.
"Okay, how about improve, umm like this." She cleared her throat before she started to softly sing.

I am not sure, what to sing.
I am not good, at all these things.
I want to help you.
Because I love you.
Please sing to me, what you are thinking.
So please sing me, what is in you heart...

Noel paused again after singing that short song. It sounded like she had used the melody from you are my sunshine, vaguely.
"L-like that..."

Kara listened carefully and thought for a while... Well five minutes anyway. She went on the app of instrumentals she had which was accessable offline.

Finally she sang to the Muppet Show theme:

Guess it's time to come clean
I really wanna scream
Do you realize how much crazy crap has happened this week?

Ten days of wanting to hide
Ten days of fearing the worse
Can't be out alone, how did you handle this curse?

How did it come to this
Will we get to see it
It's like a form of torture
From many years ago!

I want to be able to help
You deserve protection
Instead I needed the bail out
You came through with kung fu

Circumstances are real bad
I don't feel I do enough
I want to start proving it
You're the most protectable, inspirational, motivational, incomparable...
I really needed a girlfriend, now!

And of course she punctuated her mess by blowing her nose, sounding eerily like Gonzo and his horn.

Candy showed him, by flattening out a hunk of ground sausage, adding a tablespoon of yam mixture, folding it over a few times, and then giving the wad a roll into a ball, to mix it in, and realizing when it was pancaked, that there wasn't enough meat for the normal amount. She set it on the foiled cookie sheet, and did some figuring (and counting on her fingers) before a look of total realization, eye roll. She had no choice but to talk. She didn't sound as scratchy, but she was still far from healed. "From one-quarter to one half a pound, you use only one tablespoon. This is just over one third. My bad. A small can probably would've been enough."

Noel listened to Kara's song, her eyes watering as she listened, though did let out a light giggle at some of it. Once Kara had finished blowing and cleaning her Nose Noel leaned in and hugged her. She held the hug for a moment before kissing her and leaning back, keeping their faces close as she spoke.

"Kara, we, I want to be the best girlfriend to you that I can be. But you need to understand something. I need you, and I am not just saying that, you are my rock. When I was in the hospital, you woke me up, it was you who kept me calm and you who helped me get out of there. You saved me from being committed again. You have protected me, from me. And I have never felt love like the love you show toward me, I can see that you care more deeply than anyone ever has. I never feel safer than when I am with you. Besides, wasn't it you that also found me in the forest? I could have died out there if it weren't for you. You saved my life Kara, you are my supergirl." She paused for a minute knowing she couldn't just slap a nice vale on it all and call it good, she had to also address her concerns.

"I know you blame yourself for me getting grabbed in the first place. But you need to accept that wasn't your fault, there was no way to know what was going to happen. besides even supergirl can't always be there. I just want to try and put this past week behind us, and try and enjoy that we have each other now." Noel placed a hand on Kara's lower back and pulled her in close resting her forehead against Kara's gently.
"I love you, Kara, my Supergirl"

Jeffery nodded and though he raised an eyebrow, got an idea and put some honey on a spoon.
"here, this can help heal your throat, next time, write it down," he explained.
"But I got it, I think I have the proper quantities now." He stated as he started to make more patties.

Candy took the honey, though with her sausages hands it would have looked like Jeffrey had fed her. She finished making the rest of her patties, and soon there were five burgers per cookie sheet, baking on both shelves in the oven. Placed in just as Big Ben and the cuckoo clock both struck three.

Candy gave Jeffrey a smirk. There was their timers. She did say one hour since there was so many once stuck in the oven. She washed her hands before setting the rest of the yams (there's a lot) on a back burner on low.

Noel had two of them crying. Kara on her, and Stephanie on Betty. "That's so sweet..." Stephanie hucked.

Kara really listened and it apparently sunk in. She had done far more for Noel than she realized. She hadn't realized or she had mentally downplayed her own part in all this. That needed to stop. Especially since it was important to Noel. She smiled, looking about ready to cry more tears of joy. "I love you, too, Noel, my Kung Fu Girl" yeah, cause calling her a panda might ruin the moment... Let Noel do the correction if she catches it.

Captain Stephen Wainwright called, checking up on Stephanie, so Pat called her to the phone. After the phone call in which she came clean about love at first sight upon meeting Betty the waitress (Betty could have tons of kidding fun with that, if you want. She is NPC), she hung up. She cleared her throat. "Mr. Lenard. When are we supposed to be above freezing?"

"Stephanie... You were told you could call us by our first names." Pat said sternly, looking at her.

Lenard looked over. "Tomorrow, but not long. An hour or two. Why?"

"And Tuesday?"

"At or just below average temperature for Seattle. Again, Stephanie... Why?"

"I'm not to go home until then. Dad just took a yardstick out there. With the storm over, there's two feet of snow out there, and huge drifts. Clean up can begin." She took a deep breath. "And if possible, Dad wants to meet Betty, Noel and see Kara again."

Noel blushed at the adoration that she got for her little speech. She smiled at the nickname.
"heh, not entirely accurate but that is okay, It's the thought that counts." She hugged her happy that she was feeling better and finally realizing how much she had really done for Noel.
"heh you know there is so much more you have done for me than that. B-but I thought I would just give the summary of the most recent. I don't know if I would have enough time in a day to mention everything." she admitted to her while cupping her cheek.

Jeffery would feed her the Honey once the opportunity came up then helped to ensure all the patties and timers and heat were all set properly.

Kara blinked. "Y-You wouldn't o' minded me calling you my Kung Fu Panda?" She kind of brought her lips in for a kiss, especially after Noel said the little more she had.

Candy really only needed to be silent the rest of the day and her voice would be back the next morning. She went to the living room to plop on the couch.

Stephanie, meanwhile, was thinking and said, "I know Firecracker knows... I told the whole team that week. Oh, yeah, uh, Bets, you probably noticed how close my name is to my dad's? I'd have been Stephen Junior if I hadn't been a girl.... Wait, did I tell Kara... I don't think I told Kara..." It was almost like they were going to be quizzed on this by her cop dad... Maybe Noel would pass it on after they have their moment.

Noel decided to kiss her before answering. Letting her lips meet Kara's again for some time before eventually pulling back.
"Heh, you can call me whatever you like love. C-can I call you love?" She asked now not knowing if her nickname was okay.

Noel wouldn't know what she was meant to pass on. Likely have forgotten after everything that happened.

After the kiss, Kara nodded emphatically with smile, trembling lip and another kiss. She appeared to have to be feeling better than she had, as she cracked a Dad joke ala Groucho Marx. Wiggling eyebrows and all, tapping ashes off a pretend cigar, she quipped, "Sweetheart, you can call me anything you like except late for supper!" She pulled Noel into a hug, and cuddle, and probably would keep that pose until they're called to dinner.

Candy asked via text message, So how long do you need to steam the veggies?

Betty had gotten permission to serve the dinner, even packing the tray in a separate suitcase, which she hadn't had a chance to get to with Stephanie dragging her around. "Alright, Nancy Drew, stop prattling. What ARE you on about? Okay. If you were a guy you would have been a junior. A lot of first born are. Chuck wasn't, my parents have a Welsh fetish. So our parents didn't call him Richmond Junior, he was named after the current Prince of Wales. I'm named after my mother's great grandma from Wales. And my poor sister... Ceri. After the river and Porth Ceri. A town there."

Stephanie could only just blink at her... Along with everyone else in the living room.

(I'm going to only colorize characters' texts)

Noel would let out a giggle at her impression and joke at her statement about the nicknames.
"hehe, hey late for dinner I'm Noel" She replied in the dad joke tone.
Once Kara pulled her into a hug and cuddle she was more than happy to stay like that all night if they could. Though Noel would give Kara an occasion peck throughout whenever the fancy struck her.

"Oh, check after five minutes and see how they are, definitely not longer than ten minutes though or you lose some nutrients," Jeffery replied by speaking to her text message. Having his phone out beside him.

Jeffery was busy focusing on the food prep and presumed that was why what he had heard was confusing.

(Makes sense.)

Candy nodded she understood and held her head before typing. The apples fell quite far from those trees. Fetish. I think the word Betty is searching for... Is obsession. Charles, Prince of Wales. A relative that lived in Wales. A city and river in Wales! THAT'S an obsession! Poor Betty. So. Do you want to remind you when I check the burgers at quarter of to start the veggies? She would expect the burgers to not quite be done... But every oven is different.

Kara sighed. "The joke is call me anything, but DON'T call me late for supper. Even Dad wouldn't call someone that anyway. Someone else's might, though, so okay. Never mind. Umm... Wanna stretch out until supper. I just want us to hold each other but be comfortable."

Stephanie finally said, "Wow. Your 'rents. I can't even."

Betty nodded. "Exactly. Welcome to the wonderful world of Conrad." She pulled Steph into a hug.

Noel giggled at her explanation of the joke.
"Hehe I know, my joke was calling you the only thing you ask me not to, sorry I am bad at joking" She snuggled into her a little more.
"I can lay here all day with you"

Jeffery nodded.
"yeah remind me so we can time it out proper."

Candy made the okay sign, and while Pat finally finished her paper, Lenard removed the puzzle from the table, Kara and Noel cuddled while no one was downstairs, Betty finally was able to get her personal serving tray which wasn't quite as large as the ones she handled at Outback, but was big enough. Calla had wandered off somewhere and Tabby? The cat was sleeping stretched out on Kara's stripped bed upstairs, daring any guest (or Kara herself) to try to reclaim it.

When Big Ben struck the half hour (and the cuckoo clock likewise at the same time) Everyone could start to smell the burgers better. Lenard instructed Betty to set out the silverware, considering how she planned to bring the meals to the table, and showed her where to find them.

Candy tapped Jeffrey and held up her notebook. She had prepared for this eventually. Watch for my sign. Hand up, five fingers up and spread out, burgers will be done very shortly. Fist, they had to be pulled. Start steaming vegetables, either way.

Lenard stopped Candy. "You didn't set the oven for 375 did you?" Candy nodded. "Crap. I did forget, then. Our oven cooks hotter than set temp. Dinner's probably done. I should have told you it's 350."

Candy spun around, gave a wild scared look at Jeffrey with a raised fist, and hurriedly checked. Some were a little seared but no serious damage. She pulled the burgers out and set them on a cooling rack Lenard set up for her on the little kitchen table. She waved frantically at everyone's dinner.

Lenard shook his head. "Just started, Candy, last week. We couldn't get a repairman here until tomorrow the earliest... I'm not sure the repair person will get here. Storm, remember?"

Candy groaned as she facepalmed.

Kara opened one eye. "Smells like dinner's just about ready."

Jeffery returned the okay symbol before hearing the update and slapped his forehead starting the veggies immediately, planning to simply take them out as soon as he could.

Noel snuggled into Kara.
'Already? I don't want this to end" She smiled.

Lenard noticed this. "Just the oven is acting up like that. Stovetop is fine, Jeff. That's probably why I forgot to tell Candy."

Kara groaned. "You too? We're in for a treat though, you'll be pleasantly surprised on those burgers. Candy's a pretty decent cook, besides her singing slash teaching ability. This is dinner sausage, so you put like mustard on it if anything. I usually don't. Not hers anyway. I haven't had a sausage burger in about a year or so."

Calla reappeared as if by magic, and the redhead watched as Candy was placing the burgers in their whole wheat hamburger buns and to the side of the plate so the steamed vegetables could be put on the plates prior to Betty serving everyone, albeit five at a time. "Sorry." She smiled. "I can only balance five at a time on this tray."

Lenard gave the call to dinner to the ones who cooked... Which basically meant Jeffrey.

Jeffery nodded taking the veggies as they had just finished as the call was made. He put them in a bow and brought them over with the salad which he had just mixed moments before, so it would be fresh.

"Alright, chums up" Jeffery smiled placing the veggies and salad in their places so people could access them. Then waited to be served his burger from Candy which he would eat straight.

Noel meanwhile heard the call with Kara.
"Aww, already... I feel like we just got comfy"

(Betty's serving)

Kara sighed and got up and nodded in agreement. "I promise. The sausage burger will be worth it. And since your brother made the call to the table, whatever he made is good too." They would easily get to the table quickly.

Betty served the first five, as instructed by Lenard, which included separating the couples by design. The cooks and Betty herself, as server, were to be served last. Noel, Pat, Stephanie, Calla and Antwan got their burgers first. Lenard, Kara, Candy, Jeffrey and her place were the second set. She sat, and set the tray on its edge against her chair once she got herself situated at the table.

Candy shook her head on the steamed vegetables, claiming via sign language she wasn't that hungry. For someone hardly hungry, she waited to get the salad last, and put quite a bit on her plate. She didn't add any mustard either. Stephanie took a bite, made a face, and grabbed Kara's Southwest Mustard. "Sorry. It's good, Candy, really. Just needs more zing for me." Yes, she knew which one she was grabbing... The hottest mustard on the table.

Noel would wait for everyone else to get their food before she would start, also adding nothing extra to the burger but taking plenty of veggies and some salad.
Jeffery took a similar though slightly larger portion than Noel.

Noel would also try and get the seat beside Kara so once they were finished using two hands they could hold one hand and eat with the other.

Both Noel and Jeffery would Thank Betty as she served them.

Back
Top Bottom