Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Jeffery would continue to work on the puzzle with the others, starting to help put the pieces in now that the organization was done.

Noel paused as Pat made the offer for her to move. She turned and looked back toward Kara, not wanting to leave her alone. But she also felt it might be rude to refuse so she nodded.
"Right, sorry I umm, I don't like the smell of the smoke, and I am paranoid about my lungs.." she replied moving beside her once the smoke had cleared.

Pat nodded. "Not as bad as the others, but still not exactly healthy. Been smoking since I was fifteen, at least it's always been a pipe. I was so mad at Lenard when he hid my tobacco while I was carrying Kara. I was okay as long as I had the pipe in my mouth, though." She took a deep breath. She watched Kara with her inward struggle and smiled. She whispered for Noel's ears only. "I give it an hour tops. Look at her. It's finally dawning on her, because her anger is subsiding. Told you she'd just be mad a short time. Knowing Candy, she did, too."

Pat nodded and whispered, "I agree. I don't like it either, but she's only doing it to herself." She went back to her paper.

Half hour later, Kara got up and Noel could see her talking to Stephanie who was just nodding. Only those at the table would have actually heard her apologize to the other teen, though. She then declined helping on the puzzle (although she put two pieces of a coca cola sign together outside of the rectangle of the puzzle itself), and went downstairs.

Pat nodded towards the steps. "You can go talk to her and be with her now."

Noel would see Kara jogging in place, holding the five pound hard plastic weight barbells, one in each hand.

Last edited:
Noel nodded to Pat then indeed went down the stairs after Kara, grabbing some of the weights and joining her.
"Hey love, you o... how are you feeling?"

Kara gave a glance over before stopping. She took a deep breath and put the weights down. "I'm not happy. I mean I got it off my chest..." She walked over to the little punching ball like bag and hit it hard enough, she actually took it off it's hook! It's bounced off the wall and landed near Noel's feet. Only one boxer ever did that (that I know of), and that was George Foreman. Kara was about one-third his size! "Ow." She shook the wrist of her punching hand (which would also hurt, later). "Sorry. First of how I blew up today, but for not going with you for your run. If I'd said something, Dad would have let me go with you. It wouldn't have happened. You might not have even been hit." She sighed. "You definitely wouldn't have been listening to music with your ears covered, because we would've been talking. I should have been there. Looks like you're MY supergirl... Or at the very least G.I. Jane, since you got hurt saving my sorry ass." She then winced and shook the punching hand again. "Owww... I'm feeling that one now... Shit, that hurt. Let that be a lesson to you, don't get pissed at a punching bag. Even the little ones have a sting!" She then bit her lower lip in a grimace.

Noel walked over and hugged Kara.
“First of all, I am glad that you blew up, I want you to express your feelings even the negative feelings.” She explained as she held her.

“And for the run, don’t you apologize for that, first of all, we don’t know that they wouldn’t have tried to get us both. Second no one could have known what was going to happen. I should have been more aware of my surrounding, and well If I wasn’t grabbed they may not have caught them. And then they may have gotten even more girls and more may have been killed.” She explained with a sad tone before looking at her hand.

“Let me see that, I have had my share of hurt hands from hitting things, a few breaks, bruises, sprains” she smiled and and held her hand out for Kara.

Kara made like an "owie" real softly. It was already swelling and turning slightly bluish green, and was very tender to the touch. Kara was lucky. Had she taken her anger out on the little punching bag when her adrenaline was sky high... She would have literally knocked herself out with it, and would also be sporting a black eye. As it stood now, she'd have broken blood vessels in her hand and sprained her wrist, as she would scream bloody murder with tearing eyes if Noel went for moving or touching her wrist, practically dragging Noel down as she would fall on her knees and grab her injured hand. Luckily Pat and Betty both would know what to do.

(You choose which. Bets is closer in age being in her early 20s, in case you forgot, her last name is Conrad)

Noel looked it over and was quite good at diagnosing these kinds of injuries.
"Looks like a few broken blood vessels and a sprained wrist.. you will be okay but let's go show your mom," She told her careful not to touch it.
She would bring her to Pat.

Kara held it like an injured paw as she went up the steps. Pat was already halfway to them, with Betty at, but not in, the doorway, Stephanie had risen and Lenard had looked over and was watching.

Stephanie would be first to speak. "Sounded like someone was getting killed down there! What happened, Firecracker?"

Betty was second to talk as Pat made it next to her. "Oh. Man, looks like your Supergirl did a number on her wrist. I've got an emergency first aid kit in my backpack. Excuse me, Noel, so's I can retrieve it." She would see the little punching bag on the floor near the weights. "Hot damn! Who knocked the little bag off it's hook?!"

Lenard's eyes popped practically out of their sockets. "Well, damn, George Foreman! Still pissed about something?" He asked, looking at Kara.

This caused Antwan to stop blowing his horn and aside to Jeffrey. "Bro... Remind me never to piss off THAT girl. She did that to a punching bag while mad, it'd be weeks afore I could blow my trumpet again. Jus' sayin'."

Pat sighed. "Well. That explains everything. The who, what, when, where, and how. I think everyone here knows the why." She gathered a salad bowl, added some ice and water from the tap and sat it on the table, away from the puzzle. "Soak. Let's try to get the swelling down some." She looked at Noel. She made a head motion towards Stephanie. "Nancy Drew... And the rest of us... Are curious. What DID happen from your point of view."

Betty was back up with her kit, which was just bigger than a regular size emergency kit.

(You can have Pat treat while Noel tells)

Noel walked up with her letting the others speak and simply watching as they assessed the situation based on what they had apparently heard. Though did reply when they asked Noel directly.
"Oh well I think Kara might be able to tell you better, but essentially she just got a little worked up and punched the bag with all her Kryptonian might," Noel replied trying to add a little light-hearted nature to the accident.

After Antwan's remark, and before Jeffrey had a chance to reply, Candy held up her notebook for Jeffrey to read... Mmm, I think I know who I'm going to sic on Antwan the next time he tries to feed us that overly hot and spicy Shrimp Gumbo... I've asked him before to tone it down!

Kara blushed as her little temper tantrum was described with it's little twist.

"Oh my..." Said Stephanie, still in her Nancy Drew persona. "So... Is the little punching bag suing Supergirl for assault and battery? I've got this great lawyer I know..." Stephanie was of course referring to her character's dad, but only true fans would know. Kara was one and got, easily, a priceless 'deer in the headlights' look.

Jeffery decided I bite his tongue after reading the passage and wrote his reply before handing the book back.
Careful using deadly weapons, we need him for the band still” he gave her a smirk as she read it.

Noel blushed a little as well hearing the response, happy it was kept in light spirits though she didn't quite understand the joke.

Candy smirked and wrote, I don't wanna kill him. Trumpet players are hard to come by! I wanna use Supergirl to intimidate him a little. Like in, he wears the next pot of his way too hot Gumbo, then the pot, then Supes there hits the pot while it's over his head a few times. Actually... My current mat partner should get it herself for her blazing hot wings. In her case, she's wearing her metal mixing bowl. But it's still hit a few times. I like spicy, but damn! Those two take it to a whole new level! She had her tongue half out as she passed the notebook back.

Pat shrugged. "All the more reason for Kara to calm her tits, and not let herself get so worked up over certain things out of her control. She busts her hand or wrist, no playing Supergirl, because Supergirl wearing a cast is just silly." Although she was talking to Noel, she was staring at Kara as she wrapped the whole hand, and doubled down on the wrist.

Jeffery chuckled at her response.
"Hey I love spice so I have no complaints on the latter"

Noel held Kara's other hand in hers.
"Of course I hate to see Kara in pain, but I can't stay mad at that face" She smiled looking a Kata as well.

Candy just blinked at him and shrugged. Fine. Calla was off the hook.

Seeing as Kara led with her right hand, and that was the one she had used to punch the bag off it's hook, Noel would end up standing in order to hold Kara's uninjured hand. Finally, Pat was finished, "Why don't you two... Hmmm. Kara doesn't exactly have a hand she can help with the puzzle, does she? You two are excused, just don't get any more of your paws hurt." She smiled.

Kara looked askance at her before remembering the living room bookshelf (where Noel would have found hers, earlier, when Kara was sitting on the couch during her punishment). " Yeah. Good idea." She went to the bookshelf and pulled a book that wasn't quite like the others about the Super Hero Girls. Only it wasn't a graphic novel as far as pictures. "My 100 page fanfic with the Super Hero Girls."

Lenard cleared his throat. "Yeah. Uh. Heh. Your mom insisted in role-playing a few of those scenes in that... Ummm... I'll shut up now."

"You sure you want to read that one considering what Batgirl and Supergirl do in it? You know how you get when you read that. Why don't you pick out, oh... One of your dad's James Bonds instead." Pat pushed, blushing as she glared at Lenard.

"Okay. I'm intrigued." Both Stephanie and Betty chimed together.

Noel smiled when Kara quickly chose a book for them to read. Though she seemed a little confused by Kara’s parent's reaction to the book. Hesitating for a moment as she tried to catch on to what might have been wrong with the book. Though her focus was snapped away by the sounds of intrigue.

“Is it like a darker story? Do you get nightmares Kara?” Noel asked in a whisper.
“Maybe it will be fine if we read it together” Noel suggested out loud.

Jeffery raised an eyebrow, him still thinking comics were targeted at kids thinking he must be misreading the implications.

Kara blushed. "Not... Ahem... Nightmare fuel... You know what, we're probably not ready for my fan fiction after all... Wait, Dad??"

Pat nodded, "Yep, he played the part of Supergirl when she stuffed the toy..." She saw Lenard's look, and turned red. "Yeah, you know what? Noel you're not ready for that one." She cleared her throat. "Kara has a pretty... Interesting... imagination at times. In fact, to keep three others from investigating, even though they're adults... Wait. Yeah, confiscated until Stephanie goes home." She snapped her fingers and rubbed them together, prompting Kara to turn it over. Lenard then said, "You know... You did want to act out that Harley and Ivy scene..."

Pat blushed absolutely crimson. "I'll... Uh... Think about it, Lenard."

Kara went back and got an actual published book from the shelf. A Star Trek novel from Pocket Books. "C'mon, Noel. Let's go downstairs."

Jeffery managed to stop himself from laughing at the back and forth as his presumptions were all but confirmed.

Noel still seemed dumbfounded by what was wrong with the book, and why she wasn't ready for it, though she simply went along with it until Kara and she got into the basement.
“So I know this might make me seem dumb because everyone else seems to know... But I have to ask, what was wrong with your book? I mean it can't be violent if your parents were so inspired they wanted to reenact scenes from it. And they know I am older than you, right? How could I not be ready for something you already read? Do they think I'm slow because I missed a few years of school? Or because I was homeschooled?” Noel asked in a whisper so only Kara would hear.

Kara knew this was going to be a hard one to explain. "I wrote a very... Uh... Hot interpretation of... Um... Wonder Woman needing a little... Get together... With the rest of the girls." She was blushing. She took a deep breath. "I was frustrated, because I just lost Bonnie to the move, and sorta took it out on the Super Hero Girls, by having Wonder Woman conquer all the female students. Because, like, Amazon from an island of only women. Somehow, Mom got a hold of it, and got it made up into a paperback. No pictures. It's in novel form. With very heavy erotic tones. Since I wrote it, I'm exempt, but Stephanie being 16... She can't legally read it. Supergirl gets tied up with the lasso, so does Lady Shazam. With everything you've gone through, and how unsure of whether you're ready to do it... Not exactly the best reading material."

Upstairs, with all the innuendo flying around, Stephanie is left drumming her fingers looking at Pat and Lenard. "I got my nickname from reading body language, you know. I'm not dumb." She then asided to Jeffrey. "Kara has the Super Hero Girls fucking each other in some kind of lesbian orgy... And a few turn into lesbian sluts... Right?" She (and Jeffrey if that's also his thinking) wouldn't be far removed from what happens in the book.

Jeffery nodded.
"Yeah that was my presumption as well, aren't you a little young for that kind of thing their kid?" He asked looking at Stephanie.

Noel blushed as she finally clicked into what the book was about.
"Oh... Is umm, would that be something you were interested in?" Noel asked biting her lower lip as she looked nervously at Kara.

"At 16 going on 17? Not really. Legal consent and all that." Unfortunately, she would be wrong on that assumption. Legal consent meant she could get certain jobs without her parents ok. She could date. As far as what Kara's book mentioned. No. Her adult girlfriend would be in jail for statutory rape. She, herself would be jailed for having the fanfic in her possession (not to mention the trouble the Zorels would be in).

Kara shrugged. "Maybe lightly bound by the lasso of truth... But not really. Like I said, I was frustrated when I wrote that." Another shrug. "Making out with the real Super Hero Girls? It might be awkward with Supergirl considering we share the same name. Plus since I cosplay her, would I be doing myself?" She added with a grimace.

"Heh, pretty sure consent though extremely important doesn't change the law about your age. You are still a minor, then again I don't know this countries laws all that well.." he rubbed his chin.
"Still you are much too young for that stuff," he told her.
"No matter how smart or mature you are"

Noel blushed as Kara explained.
"I umm, I meant more so, with me... maybe as batgirl?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom