Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel blushed "Oh umm y-yeah I am actually nineteen, and sorry I didn't really have much of a school experience, what, umm what can I do?" Noel asked looking back at Stephanie, hoping she would have an answer.

Stephanie looked confused at Noel. "What can you do about what? Unless you know a non lazy contractor, nothing. City will just clean up the mess, then worry about getting everyone's electricity back on. That won't happen until the crews get out and access everything which hardly ever happens on the weekend."

Kara snorted in a laugh attempt. "Inside joke for city dwellers only." She teased with a tongue half sticking out. She expected EVERYONE to have gotten it.

"No, I more meant to make Kara feel better not to fix the Gym..." Noel explained not seeming to have picked up on the joke at first but as others laughed she would as well.

Stephanie had gotten Kara's remark. "Don't let her buffalo ya. She's fine. She's just in defense mode, trying to find humor in something." To Kara, she teased back, "Don't force it, Supergirl. It's good to try to find humor, but don't force yourself to find that humor, k?"

Kara nodded. Message received. The next few minutes were spent quietly finishing her mocha, while everyone listened to either the wind outside, or the coffee pot percolating.

(You can fast forward if you want. Gonna lay down)

Pat soon realized as Betty tried Kara's version of a mocha, that nobody was going to use the hot water, so she made a second pot of coffee, but first used the water for a big batch of oatmeal, or at least, everyone's single serve of the one they wanted. At least it didn't go to waste.

Kara finally gave a smile to Noel. "I guess some good came out of all this. You get to hang out with your brother, your new friend and Candy and half her band. C'mon, I'll show you our games, that way, you can choose." The Zorels had besides Yahtzee, Battleship, Sorry! Life, Monopoly, Scrabble, Trivia Pursuit, Connect Four, and Dominos. Home versions of Jeopardy! Concentration, Family Feud, Wheel of Fortune and what was obviously a box older than Kara, and about as old as her parents (if not at least older than Pat if not Lenard, too), of Match Game. Plus many, many puzzles everything from 300 all the way up to a 2500 piece of an Alpine village winter scene. Most the 300s were animals. There was a lot of cityscapes among the harder, including the neon signs of Times Square in a 2000 piece.

Noel walked with her to look at all the puzzled not putting together the use of the hot water earlier.
"Oh umm, yeah, but Kara we still need to take our shower, but when you are ready okay?" She offered.

Kara shrugged. "Let's get our clothes and do that." She then realized they hadn't had time and tried to go upstairs without checking with the parents first and near tripped over the gate. Looks like Noel would have to check with Lenard or Pat (with the wind down, it would be allowed).

"Oh the gate is back, let me go see if it's okay, I hope so.." Luckily it was and Noel soon returned with that news, moving then putting the gate back as they made it upstairs, finally having a moment alone. Noel wanted to kiss Kara again but didn't know if the timing was weird, so she just meekly followed her.

Seeing the gate moved, Tabby raced upstairs (she was fast for an almost nine year old fat cat), and right under Kara's bed.

Pat called, "It's going to take too long to get the hot water up there, take your shower down here like everyone else. Just get your change of clothes."

Kara made a face. "Guess not a lot of alone time." She sighed. "We'll have half hour in the shower. I do have long hair..." She gave a wink.

Noel nodded,
"p-plus I need to wash my hair as well..." She added nervously, not sure what Kara was implying with the wink.
"What should we wear?"

Kara had a playful smirk as she grabbed a pair of striped panties and the emerald colored long sleeve dress not picked for the first date. "There ya go. That's probably going to take you almost your whole 20 minutes." The wink was referencing the amount of time they had to get done. By grabbing her long sleeve, knee length emerald dress, she was going to stir the pot among the lesbians and the bi member, of the group when she came out of the bathroom after her shower. Right now... She was good.

Noel took the dress given to her and smiled.
"Okay, and it matched my eyes" she added holding the dress up to her face before embarrassingly hiding the panties in the dress so no one would see them.

Kara blinked. She had only meant for Noel to hold it for her. "Oh. Ummm, sure." She seemed confused for another minute before picking a light blue dress that had a vee neck, showing slightly more cleavage, and short sleeves, which actually would, ironically, turn less heads than the emerald one. She grabbed another pair of panties.... This time a pair with the bat insignia. "Let's go get our shower." She was accidentally displaying her intended underwear, and Jeffrey and Candy would clearly see them. Candy would start giggling hysterically if something wasn't done, and quickly.

Noel would act before they even hit the stairs.
"Kara, the panties! and umm sorry were you going to wear this dress? I thought you wanted me to wear it, I am sorry, I can go get something else" she offered.

"Oh? Huh? Oh." She tucked the panties into a good, hiding hand and all . "No, no. I wasn't thinking of letting you get your own. Like you said. Matches your eyes." The dress would hang below Noel's knees, but would still turn more heads, and especially certain girls, more than Kara's other choice for herself.

Noel nodded and looked at the dress and then blushed before asking a question.
"Do you, umm will my uhh, bosom, be enough to fill the dress, you are significantly more... uhh, then me.." She asked, of course, meaning that her breasts were significantly smaller than hers.

Kara gave her a sidelong glance. "Like all my clothes, it's just darted. It's a medium for my height, worse, the dress will go below your knees some. It's not a 9-11 junior. It's a medium junior. You'll be fine."

Last edited:
"Okay" noel nodded, though truth be told she didn't know what most of that meant but Kara said she would be fine and she trusted her. Noel would travel quickly with her to the bathroom, making sure the door locked behind them.

Kara had Noel in front of her, getting the full shower for the same reason as Jeff gave Antwan. But being only four inches taller wasn't that great a difference, even standing. Kara had really need to scrub her head, because she thought her scalp particular itchy (really, it was her own nerves sending her fake signals). She seemed to be scrubbing all over, eyes tightly closed and with a grimace. Finally, she asked for a temporary switch to rinse, and seemed to be breathing a sigh of relief as she ran her hands over her hair to get all the soap out... It was just more proof her nerves were acting up, but she'd deny there was anything like that, wrong. She'd dry off outside the shower, just like the last time they showered together. That really was for Noel's benefit, so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Noel would happily go where Kara asked even though she would have happily let her have the waterside due to her long hair. Though Noel's mind was not on an itchy scalp her mind was preoccupied she was thinking about if it would be weird if she were to hug her in the shower. She just kept telling herself that that would be wrong and pervy over and over until before she knew it the shower was done and Kara was outside of it drying off. Assuming Kara wasn't comfortable drying in front of each other she decided to dry in the shower and come out with her towel on.
"So umm, it kinda sucks this is like our only alone time.." Noel said rubbing the back of her head nervously. Why did she say that? was what she trying to imply? What would Kara think, they were both still in their towels.

Last edited:
Kara looked over, clearly in her eyes, she really liked what she saw, especially by the lower lip chewing grin. But then a shiver and closed eyes as she was obviously scolding herself silently. If Noel could read minds, it would answer the question of why Kara was actually preventing herself from going farther with her own girlfriend. Shame on you, you pervert! Hasn't she been through enough?! How DARE you! Maybe, if she could tell what you're thinking, you scum, she'd let those boys have their way with you! You're no better than them! That doctor was right about you, perverted bitch!

Kara clearly was having a battle royale with herself as her truthful words didn't match her body language. "I know. It's a shame we don't, but nobody else does either. Pretty equal." She slowly dressed... Almost like she became ashamed of her own dress, as she struggled with it twice before getting it on correct. She would continue to deny there was anything wrong, and get upset and give Noel a hug, truthfully and adamantly admitting Noel was completely innocent of anything wrong. Another huge truth bomb. Noel's rape had instilled guilt, which had been compounded by what Noel's ex-doctor, who hadn't cared any about Noel had said, and then her own close call that Noel actually stopped... Yet she couldn't be there when Noel needed it.

Noel couldn't help but notice Kara continuingly changing facial expressions and tones as she seemed to go across multiple different thoughts, as she was looking at Kara waiting for a reply.
"Yeah, I guess that is true, umm unfortunate for everyone I suppose" Noel agreed with what she said but something about Kara felt off. Noel couldn't imagine the true feelings she was having, her thoughts returning to what others had said, that it was about the gym getting destroyed. These thoughts went through Noel's head as she changed into her dress. Though she didn't usually wear dresses, she wanted to do something that might help Kara feel better, even though admittedly it only made her feel more exposed, skirts were worse of course but dresses were bad too, it just seemed like easier access for anyone who wanted it... But she shook her head from those thoughts.

When they were both dressed Noel turned to Kara and once again asked her if everything was alright, when she said it was she accepted that answer and took her hand going back to the others, no one seemed to notice them at first, all talking or busy with one thing or another which gave Noel a small window to step away from Kara as she went to join the other girls.
"Hey umm, Pat... I think something else might be bothering Kara, she umm, she seems off, like in her own head a lot.." Noel whispered nervously to her.

Last edited:
Pat put a forefinger to her chin and tapped. "Since Friday after the movie, eh? That's when I thought I saw something... In 'er a 'ead a lot. That's a peculiar animal. Lessee. Sides you, she's only known by Candy. Alert her discretely, eh? Write it in her notebook. I'll discretely alert Lenard. We're gonna catch whatever's up with the girl. I think the gym might have been the straw. You told me everything about what happened outside the movie theatre Friday afternoon? That's tied innit, I'm positive."

Noel listened to what she had said and then thought it over, had she told her everything?
"Well, she was taking a pic of me, they came over, they hit on Kara, we argued, they threatened to bring her to the Ally and do terrible things... then they tried to grab her and I fought them... I think that was most of it. Oh, they ended up cutting me a little which Kara freaked out about, maybe that is part of it?" She asked. If Pat had no follow-up questions then Noel would go to Candy and do as asked, asking for her notepad and writing in it about what she had told pat, and about what had happened at the theater encase they all needed that info and she didn't know if Candy knew.

Back
Top Bottom