Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

(Yup Jeff became the anchor at the bottom, placing the weights where they were supposed to go with Candy helping to organize via pointing.)

Noel was a little embarrassed about getting the whole house with her weights, but at the same time, it made everyone feel more friendly. Though as they were passing weights around Noel wasn't sure if it was her paranoia or not but one of the band members seemed to be giving her a look.

(The one that was hitting on Betty before, Your call if it was her imagination or not.)

(He's the one handing them to Candy. From the top of the basement he can't see Noel's second floor room from his position.)

Kara noticed Noel's worried look from her spot and Lenard thought he saw it, too. Calla was at the bottom of the steps, being handed them by Pat. That dark redhead was the first to speak up. "Something wrong up there?"

"We got it covered. Here comes the last!" Kara called. She then hugged Noel and gave her a pat on the back. "Hey. You okay?"

Noel hugged her back enjoying the pat.

"Good work, umm thank you everyone.. um I am fine.. just a little nervous I guess" she looked down, not wanting to seem crazy by throwing accusations around.

Lenard nodded, "Understandable given our predicament." He probably thought that's what the issue was. "We all need to get to bed. It's almost one."

As soon as Kara led her down the steps, and Noel touched the ground floor, the wind started howling, blowing the snow sideways. The front was here. The wind would be carrying on through the rest of the day.

(Fast forward through til everyone's up, if Noel and Jeffrey get up first, what do they do? Also, you can move any NPC. I only consider Stephanie (Nancy Drew) mine. Betty's a waitress. Did she get up? Yes she works out)

As Noel went to sleep that night she looked at the other girl-girl couple beside them before back to Kara and happily cuddling close to her, even giving her a few good night kisses, which she was trying to keep hidden.

As they woke up Noel would first try and wake up Kara as well, wanting to get her on the train while Jeffery noticed Noel hadn't got out of the habits from home either and noticed another, Nancy drew trying to get up without waking the woman she had been sleeping next to. Jeff approached her and whispered.
"Ahh a fellow early bird huh? need a spotter? I feel like Noel might be working on her partner now." He asked

"Kara.. Kara wake up sleepy head, we need to start your excesie regiment.. love? waky waky" she whispered to her as she gently shook and kissed her on the cheek, not yet noticing the other two that had woken up.

(I was going to have her get up if Betty did, but I'll roll with it.)

Stephanie smirked. "You have any idea what it's like being the kid of a police captain?" She whispered. "We're up, the crack of dawn." She looked at her phone. "Are you kidding me? Ugh. I've only had four and a half hours sleep." She showed Jeffrey the time. Five thirty. "Spotter?" She looked at the weights. "Umm... Thanks, but I'm not sure if I need one for aerobics, or calisthenics. I will need those plastic weights for my cardio if you can save them for me. I'm going to do some jumping jacks first." Everything had been just above a whisper, so as not to awake the others.

Kara's body wouldn't cooperate with anybody, even herself, without at least seven hours. Noel wouldn't be able to get her going until eight.

Noel eventually gave up though gave Kara one last kiss.

Jeffery gave a nod and made his way to the larger weights to start his workout, then Noel approached Stephanie.
"H-hey umm, do you min.. i mean sh-should we excersize together? I mean if we are sharing the space anyway.." She asked nervously, showing the contrast of the shy and reclusive Noel to her confident brother.

Stephanie smiled. "Sure Firecracker. But my exercises consist of calisthenics to warm up, then aerobics for cardio. You okay with that, we'll go over there near the boxing ring thingy, and start." She started heading that way.

As soon as they got over and Stephanie started doing jumping jacks (and counting aloud 1,1; 1,2; 1,3 etc) "oh sorry. Ten warm up calisthenics. Jumping jacks, windmill, sit ups, push ups. Jog in place 30 seconds... Then start aerobics. What's up with Sleeping Beauty? I'm used to as little as five hours." The jumping jacks were finished, and she began the windmill (Arms stretched out, stand erect, right fingers to left toes, back up, left fingers to right toes, back up.)

Noel followed her step by step.
"Oh Kara? she likes her sleep, she uhh, isn't a morning person but we are working on that." Noel admitted.

Stephanie looked over as they did their ten windmills. "What's her average sleeping time?" She didn't know it was about eight, but Kara could function well on seven. "You want her up by five, right? Here's how to nip that. Have her asleep by nine. She should wake up on her own at five. Simple math. She should be in bed no later than 8:30. She tries to bitch," Which she will... "Tell her Nancy Drew has to be in bed by then, too. I should be, but am not always. Extenuating circumstances last night."

Noel smiled.

"Well, she usually gets about eight I think, I, however, prefer 6 at best, since our rem sleep is usually within three-hour cycles six hours is the perfect time to sleep I feel." She explained.
"And heh I will try that"

They switched to sit ups. "Push ups are last before jogging in place. Sorry if I reversed the two." She proceeded to twist slightly at the hips to get herself up, but feet stayed firmly planted. "You don't need a spotter do you? Sorry I didn't think to ask."

"No, I am okay" Noel shook her head.
"I only use light weights, like the ones for jogging" she explained, doing the same thing as she was.

Stephanie nodded and finished before switching to push ups and back on her feet for a 30 second jog in place. Apparently she was saying hup to herself, although it was quietly aloud... Pushing herself to get her knees up.

Anyone who would check would see drifts all the way up the windows of the living room, with wind still howling. They could see the white out blizzard like conditions from the kitchen window, angled in such a way it wasn't buried. Lenard and Pat put a pet gate at the steps. No one was to go upstairs for anything now. The small hall led to a bathroom that seemed to be closer than the one upstairs, and had no windows. A fan would kick on with the light as that's how the electric wiring was set up.

Noel would once again follow her lead and start jogging in place.
'Oh no I didn't think about something, how are we going to shower? there is no way there is enough hot water for everyone" She asked in a whisper.

Stephanie was only 20 seconds in to the jog. She stopped suddenly. "Shit." She uttered quietly. "I hadn't thought of that. Good question as those making our meals will also need hot water." She grimaced to the point it would nearly put the other person looking at her in pain. She shook her head, hands on knees and bent down, saying "Dammit!" loud enough Jeffrey would hear.

Lenard had just gotten up (as it was now six) and set two pots going. Hot water only for tea or cocoa, and a pot of coffee. Both held ten cups. "Hope you're ok, Steph, or I'm going to get had for child endangerment." Not the time for one of his dad jokes.

Jeffery looked over.
"You okay kid?"

Noel jumped a little at her sudden callout.
"Oh!, Umm she is fine, we are just trying to figure something out..."
"We can figure it out, first we need to know how much shower time is available.." Noel suggested.

She waved Jeffrey off as she straightened up, and nodded. "Yeah. Good idea." She walked upstairs. "Uh... Mr. Zorel? How are we going to work shower time?"

Lenard looked at Noel and then her and back to Noel. "She's kidding, right? As long as the transformers hold out, we're fine. I just prefer you take no longer than half hour for you girls with longer hair. Twenty for the rest of us. However, the quicker, the better, as long as you're clean. There's ten of us, after all. Electric water heater, that gets water pumped into the house via electricity at the pumping station. Hot water available. Noel, can you wait until Kara gets up, and just shower with her if that's also a concern of yours? We'll save time and water that way, too. Pat and I showered together this morning." He got a teasing arm slap for letting that cat out of the bag. Meanwhile. Tabby could be heard meowing from the gate. She had been upstairs all that time!

"Oh! kitty!" Noel ran over and moved the gate for the cat.
"Sorry kitty" She put the gate back once the cat moved into the right area, then moved back to Lenard.
"Sorry, Yeah umm, that works, what about the other pairs, I mean if they are comfortable with it, should they be asked to do the same?" Noel asked.

Lenard nodded eyes closed. "Good thinking, Noel. That's using the ol' grey matter. And it's indeed up to them. I suspect the guys might not, and I believe Candy ended up with Calla. Hmm... They might..." He kind of hemmed, hawed and made a face.

"I'll ask Betty. The way we hit it off, she'll probably be okay with it." Stephanie said, heading back downstairs to ask.

Antwan would be so nonchalant about it, he wouldn't care, even though he considering himself very straight. That would be up to Jeffrey.

Candy would hem and haw about it as much as Lenard did, pretty much leaving it up to Calla.

Noel nodded and walked back down the steps, the next thing to do was figure out the shower order, perhaps she would wait to go last with Kara since they lived there and it seemed like the proper thing to do. But she would ultimately ask Kara what she thought once she was up.

Jeff would have the same nonchalant attitude and be okay to shower with anyone, though warned if he had shower side they would end up dry as he would probably block out the whole thing.

Candy sat in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, sipping it and looking at white out the kitchen window... It seemed her mat partner was still sawing logs, well, Kara was too. Betty was, but just sitting there shaking the cobwebs from her head.

Candy had had her tonsils removed Tuesday. If she'd done as told and rested her voice for 24 straight hours... She'd had it back fully by now. She's the one that couldn't go two hours without actually talking. Or trying to. She just HAD to say good morning to every member of the band, or regular Lollipop or other "family" member every day when she got released. She just had to grouse at her doctor when she was told to take care of her health and eat better if she didn't want to be dead of high blood pressure in ten years. She just had to tell Jeff thanks for every little thing (including naming the band) at LEAST five times, and remind someone about a rule or two every day. Therefore, she had no one to blame for not getting her voice back... Except herself. It was now Sunday Morning. She was released Wednesday morning... And STILL scratched when she talked.

With the parents having already gotten their shower, Kara and Calla still out of it at almost seven a.m., Betty sitting on her mat like a lump, trying to wake up, the next pair in the shower appeared to be the guys. Antwan (who looked like a younger and more fit Louie Armstrong) and Jeff (The Rock??!) had a chance to get cleaned up before the girls for a change. If they hurried.

Jeff (The Rock with hair(black)) would agree to go next with Antwan, with a presumed back to back deal for both movement ability and as much privacy as possible in the conditions.

Noel would sit by where Kara was sleeping, looking like she was trying to wake her but in reality, she was watching happily as she slept and gently stroking her hair.

Back
Top Bottom