Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Pat shook her head. "I wouldn't chance it. You have two fives. Ten is greater than 4. You could also put an x in the square for the large straight... That way you can focus on the numbers." She had once again put a stop sign up to Kara, but hadn't needed to bother this time. Kara was staring at the dice almost like they were snakes right now and she was indiana Jones.

"Yeah, but I was trying to think of potential points for each number, perhaps I'll take the x instead" Noel nodded doing that instead.
Noel looked to Kara with a curious look.
"Are you okay?" She asked.

Last edited:
Kara looked over to Noel and both shook her head and nodded. Which probably would have left Noel more confused unless she understood Kara-babble.

Luckily, her Mom did. "We don't have much more to go, you think you can handle a few more turns?" She then asided to Noel, just in case, "She gets like that anytime any of us has to x a square. All of the sudden the dice are big bad vipers."

Kara just shrugged. She wanted to finish a game of Yahtzee... Especially Noel's FIRST game of Yahtzee... But like every time before, once someone x'ed a box, somehow it lost it's fun. She was fine, otherwise.

Noel looked down.
"Oh I can just mark off my fives, I don't mind if it makes you feel better" She offered, leaving the dice for Kara to take.

Kara finally nodded slowly and rolled, ending her three rolls with the pair of 1s she started with.

Although it took three rolls, Pat Yahtzee'd her 3s.

Kara needs

3s
4s
5s
6s
Chance

Pat needs

1s
2s
6s
3 of a kind
Chance

Noel needs

1s
2s
4s
6s
Lg straight

Kara would get two 6s on her first roll, but no farther, although she managed two 5s and a 1 on her last roll. "23 is pretty good chance but I might not get but one six later." She commented as she explained why she marked 12 on the 6s.

Pat got three 5s on the first roll and marked the total of the dice (she also had a 6,1), 22, for her 3 of a kind, and passed the dice back to Noel.

Kara would chant for a large straight.... And Pat joined, even though she was the one to say not to root for the rival. Obviously, they both wanted Noel to get that.

Noel blushed at the chanting but happily rolled, her opening roll was a 6, 4, 3, and two fives,
"Ahh, fives why must you tempt me so." she jokingly called out. Noel took a breath then rolled the extra five yet again hoping for that evasive 2.
"Oh! Yay!" On her second roll, the other five became a two and she jumped up, reaching over to hug Kara.
"Large straight! Thanks you two!"

Kara grinned like a Cheshire cat, and patted Noel's back. "I hated that you hadn't gotten that yet, when Mom and I got ours early on."

"And I know what I said, but you don't deserve to have an x on your first Yahtzee game. I couldn't help but chant, too." Pat stated. "Now, all you have to focus on are three numbers."

Kara would roll, getting four 3s over the three rolls, whilst Pat got what she called a "royal mess" (1,2,4,5,6) on three rolls. She put six for her 6s.

Need:
Kara

4s
5s
Chance

Pat

1s
2s
Chance

Noel

2s
4s
6s

Noel smiled at Kara's patting, taking the dice on her turn and then rolling them.
"I am grateful you convinced me since I got the large straight after all" she smiled.

Noel rolled two 2's a 6, 5, and 1. She rolled all the non-twos but had no luck and ended up with 4 points in the two's spot.

Kara sighed as she rolled a full house, 3s high. Keeping her two 4s, she likewise as Noel, had no luck getting another needed 4. However, she finally used her chance as she had two 6s and a five. She couldn't see getting a better chance score than 25.

Pat did better, but not point wise. She managed to get four 1s in three rolls, however, she muttered "interesting choice." in regards to what Kara did.

Noel: 4s, 6s
Kara: 4s, 5s
Pat: 2s, Chance

Noel rolled and got three 3s, and two 4s.
"Heh too bad I don't need threes or a full house." She rolled the threes, after two rolls getting another four and two ones.

"Heh, this game really wants me to get another full house." She smiled marking down the decent 12 points for 4s.

Kara shook her head with a grin and rolled the dice managing to get both a four and five. She kept the four, rolling the other four dice getting a few more fours, but that was it. She put down 12 for her fours too. Pat managed three 2s, and once she wrote the number down in her twos, Kara knew her mom was guaranteed not to have an x on anything. Pat had played the game smart.

Noel 6s
Kara 5s
Pat Chance

Noel took the dice on her turn she rolled the dice, no 6s.
"Oh dear, okay come on.." Next roll, she got two 6s.
"Yes okay, no x today baby" She smiled and did her final roll, another two 6s.
"Yes! twenty-four!" She smiled writing down her points before passing the dice along.

It would take Kara all three rolls, but she would end up with five 5s, and wrote 25.

As Pat rolled the first time, Lenard came in white as a sheet. "Girls... Bed. Pat, put some coffee on, and you too. I need, NEED you three to go to the store tomorrow for canned goods.... Listen to me... Noel, don't get excited, please. I need you to be strong, too. Canned goods, and other non-perishables. Toilet paper, one six or twelve pack is plenty, and paper towels. The kind that can be torn in thirds. You need to head to the store first thing in the morning as when I have this sent out, the stores are going to be overrun. Girls... That winter storm? It's going to be a direct hit on Seattle. We could have as much as a foot of snow. The whole yearly total... And it's going to hit sometime Sunday. Right now, guess is early afternoon. This much in this city? Everything is going to grind to a halt; once in a generation storm. Be out tomorrow morning, headed for the store by seven in the morning. Before the rest of Seattle learns. Noel. Text your brother. I want him here before Sunday. So tomorrow afternoon the latest. We're still having our traditional Saturday dinner, but no traditional clothing. This is an emergency."

Noel froze for a moment when Lenard started his speech, though she took a breath and nodded getting her phone out immediately when he said to text her brother. She sent a quick text and then looked over at Noel knowing there were supposed to head to bed now but wasn't sure if they were going to share tonight or not, Noel wanted to but didn't know if that was against any emergency situation rules.

Pat sighed and wrote her total roll down on her dice which consisted of two 6s and a 5,3,2. She then got up and started Lenard a pot of coffee.

Kara looked at Noel as she arose, meanwhile, Lenard rubbed his face and returned to his work station. Kara took a deep breath. "Um. If you don't want to spend the night alone you don't have to. That is preliminary on when. Make no mistake, if Dad says the front is going to hit... It's going to. He needs to be a little bit more precise, so he'll be pulling an all nighter. And I hope you didn't give details to your bro. Why Dad wants him here isn't important yet. And say nothing at the store in the morning except "We need the stuff, or we're low on things", or something like that. Dad's not sure on the time and is giving us a heads up. As he crunches more numbers it could be tomorrow evening. We have at least 24 hours, though. But 36 tops."

Noel listened closely nodding at the offer of a shared bed. She was quick to Pull her Phone up again and send Jeff another text as she received the warning on what information to give him.

Kara held out her hand and would lead Noel upstairs to bed. It was going on ten, which was the normal weeknight curfew. Had it been a normal weekend evening, it would have been midnight... But five comes early and there was shopping to do in the morning.

(To you to start Saturday morning. Think overcast but no precip. Yet. In describing what it looks like outside)

Noel took her hand and happily would go with her to her room. Since they were already changed they didn't have to worry about changing into their pyjamas and simply went to bed. Noel happily cuddling up to Kara as they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Noel would wake first at her regular time of four. Though she wanted to propose waking her and showering together she didn't have to confidence so instead took a shower herself before waking Kara shortly after as she dried and changed. She did this reluctantly with a gentle shake. Once she managed to do get her to get up she looked outside. It was darker than it usually was at this time. The clouds were dark and it was clear a storm was on its way.

Kara grumbled about five coming too early and made her way into the bathroom, just as the alarm went off in her parents' room. The light came on, and five minutes later, Pat emerged in a green terry cloth bathrobe. "Kara's actually up?" She asked surprised as she spotted Noel (who by then should be dressed).

Noel was certainly dressed and ready to go by that time, just waiting and looking out the window.
"Yeah, she wasn't terribly excited about it, but she is up and getting ready unless she plans on napping in the shower that is..." Noel nodded looking at Pat.

Pat scoffed a choked chuckle, and admitted that Lenard had only been in bed an hour and a half from the current time, meaning he had turned in about an hour before Noel got up.

Kara came out of the bathroom with a bathrobe that looked like it should be on a Queen Elsa and not Supergirl. All her mom could say was, "Well... It still fits. No wonder you wanted it dragging the floor five years ago."

Embarrassed, Kara disappeared into her room to get dressed, and Pat excused herself to get her shower. "Noel, go downstairs and get the cold cereals out and the instant hot oatmeal packs. We're going to have something that won't clatter pots and pans." She said quietly, pointing to the master bedroom with her head where Lenard snored softly.

Noel nodded and went down the stairs, getting the materials asked, and started to prepare the foods she had mentioned as much as she could with still being able to turn back if she messed up proportions.

(instant would be single serve packs)

Kara came into the kitchen in a long sleeve top and corduroy pants and grabbed the grape nuts, fruity pebbles and a pack of instant oatmeal of the brown sugar and spice variety, mixed all three together in a bowl and added hot water from the coffee pot. Apparently, Lenard had set up hot water before going to bed, knowing making oatmeal wouldn't wake him up. After stirring her odd concoction, causing the colors of the rice cereal to blend with the brown color that was the brown sugar and spice in the oatmeal, she went over to the table. "Want a walk on my weird side?" She asked with a grin, offering a spoonful of her breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom