Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel took a breath after they had left, she treated her wound making sure it was not infected before cleaning it, and then put a bandage on. She had hoped that she may have been able to calm Kara, that because they loved one another she would be the one person able to do it. Though that was a little too movie magic to be true. At the very least she had wanted more alone time with Kara and was upset with herself for getting cut in the first place, if she hadn't this would never have happened.

Noel got dressed into the pajamas and made her way down the stairs, not sure what Yhatzi was but it certainly sounded fun, and the name was familiar, so t must be good.
"Okay, I am all dressed and ready, Kara are you feeling better?" She asked as she came down the stiars.

When Kara saw Noel, she smiled and nodded. "Now." She stated, matter of factly.

Pat had been true to her word, as she had a pad at each spot on the table. Four in all. "Just in case Lenard decides to join us. He probably won't, but the spot will be open for him." She shook the red plastic cup sitting on the table. "Rules are very simple. Five dice are in this cup, you roll them out to make one of those combinations on your pad. You have three attempts and can keep any of the previous rolled dice. Try to work on the bottom ones first, if you don't match something up on the bottom, use the numbers at the top. Any questions?" Screenshot_20210114-102716.png

Noel looked over the paper reading the different outcomes and shook her head.
'No, it seemed pretty straight forward, who goes first?" She asked.

Last edited:
"Since it's your first time playing, you." Kara said. "Normally, we roll a die to see who goes first." She handed Noel the cup after showing how to shake the dice by covering the mouth of the cup and shaking the cup like maracas.

(There's only five in the game, and Pat had them in the cup)

Noel nodded and started to roll first getting two 5, one 6 one 1, and one 4 She thought for a moment and put the 1 and the five back in the cup to re-roll. With that roll, she got a 3 and a one, she kept the 3 and tried to re-roll the one for her final roll. It was a 4 so she marked off the small straight.

"Okay, so who is next?" she asked putting all the dice back in the cup.

(used my dnd dice to actually roll that :))

(smart move)

Kara took the dice and made her roll, actually complaining about getting the large straight right off the bat, and admitting that hardly ever happens for her.

Pat warned her about saying things like that and took her roll. Two dice fell off the table. "Forgot to mention. When that happens, Noel, you have to roll the dice that fall off over, whether or not you needed them. They count against your three rolls, so be careful it doesn't happen on your third roll. You really don't want it happening at all."

Noticing the three threes on the table, she rolled again and one took a weird bounce off one of the threes (changing it to a four), then off Kara and back on the "field" as a two. "That counts, mom. It stayed in play." To Noel, she said, "You're allowed to change it back to the original number if it had already been frozen. Mom's still got three 3s, and now a five and two."

Pat's third roll only presented her with another three, so she marked off the four of a kind.

Noel nodded along as they spoke, keeping in mind the rules and system they had in play. Once it was her turn again she rolled.
First, she got two 1s two 2s and one 6, after a moment of pause she picked up the two ones and the six and rolled again. She got three 5'.
"Ugh, umm yeah okay, guess I'll go for fives then" She smiled now picking up the original two 2s. She got a 4 and a 3. So she took the three of a kind and passed the dice on, she had used her spare arm when putting the cup down to prevent the dice from falling off the table.

Pat had tried to get Noel's attention to the fact she had a full house but failed at it.

Kara rolled a similar to Noel's first but two fives and two ones; picking up the six and rolling again, she got the one. "Noel, you had it with rolling the three fives. You don't have to roll a third time if you get something you need. See? Three of a kind and a pair equals a full house."

Pat tried for a large straight, needing a three on her last roll, having the 2 and 4, 5, 6. It wasn't to be and put ten down in her fives.

Score cards

Pat
5s 10
4 of a kind 16 (four 3s and a 4)

Kara

Full house 25
Lg straight 40

Noel

3 of a kind 22 (three 5s, a 4 and 3)
Sm straight 30

Noel completely missed the four of a kind but after she wrote down the three of a kind realized it when Pat spoke up.
"Hehe oops," She giggled and shrugged.

Noel rolled again once her turn came and got:
5x2
3x2
6x1
She kept the two fives and re-rolled getting a 6 a 2 and a 5, she rolled her eyes and rolled all three again. She got a 5 and two 6s.
"Oh! Full house didn't miss you this time!" Exclaimed marking it off.

Score cards

Pat
5s 10
4 of a kind 16 (four 3s and a 4)

Kara

Full house 25
Lg straight 40

Noel

3 of a kind 22 (three 5s, a 4 and 3)
Sm straight 30
Full House (three 5s and two 6)

Kara shook and rolled getting a pair of 1s (ones just love her) a two, four and six. Looking it over, and then her scorecard, she grimaced and put one of the one's and the six back in the cup. Shaking the two and rolling, she exclaimed, "come on three! Momma needs a new pair of shoes!"

Pat sat there with a smirk, saying, "I'm gonna be good."

Kara got two ones. Sighing she shook the two and four... "Yahtzee!" She squeed, getting two more ones.

As Kara wrote that down, Pat rolled, saying the obvious. "Ones just love you, Kara."

She rolled the impossible. It must be known that once in a million rolls (per person. Noel or Kara could still do it as well) Five 3s popped up. "Oh. Wow. Look at that. A full house."

Kara raised an eyebrow, and stared at her mom.

"Three 3s and two more 3s. Three of a kind and a pair is a full house."

"Mom! The pair has to be a different set of numbers." Kara groaned, knowing Pat was toying with both of them.

"Ok, ok. Yahtzee." She then teasingly called her daughter a "spoilsport".

Pat

5s 10
4 of a kind 16 (3s, 4)
Yahtzee 50

Kara

Full house 25
Lg straight 40
Yahtzee 50

Noel

3 of a kind 22 (5s 4,3)
Full house 25
Sm straight 30

Now, l giggled at the twos back and forth before taking her turn to roll.
“Heh, the pressure is on now you both got Yahtzee, is it my turn?” she smiled before she rolled getting two fives a 6 a 2 and a 1 she decided to just roll the two and the one. She got another five and a one again.
“Hey Kara, these followed their love for you over here, stop it.” she giggled before rolling the one again. She got a 4.

“Hmm I don't think that's anything, is it?” she asked looking at her Three 5’s, a 6 and a 4.

Pat shook her head. "Either put 15 in your fives, which is the better option... Or 25 in your chance. Just remember, you can only use chance once. You'll be five up on me if you use the 5s."

Kara knew she might as well start shaking the dice... But Pat stopped her from gathering with a stern "Wait. We got all night. Tomorrow is Saturday."

Pat sighed. "I hope that doesn't come back to bite you. You had a good roll for the 5s."

Kara rolled her eyes and rolled two 1s, two 4s and a 5. She grabbed a one and four. The second roll produced a 3 and 5. In went the 1 and a 5. "Two or six, two or six!" She got a 3 and a spinning die that took its sweet time to reveal a two. LENARD probably heard her fairly loud sigh of relief. Kara would have to be told to focus on pairs now. She had everything else.

Pat tutted and rolled. She looked at the mess she had. Separating the 3,4,5 she sent the 1 and extra 4 back in. She got two 6s and rolled the one 6 for a three. "I'll take the small straight." She shrugged, writing on her pad.

Pat

5s 10
4 of a kind 16 (3s, 4)
Sm straight 30
Yahtzee 50

Kara

Full house 25
Sm straight 30
Lg straight 40
Yahtzee 50

Noel

3 of a kind 22
Full house 25
Sm straight 30
Chance 25

Noel took the dice next put the dice in the cup and roll, on her first roll she got two 4's and three 2's.
"Oh! full house! Oh, wait I already have that..." She signed and grabbed the two 4's re-rolling them to get a 2 and a 4.
"Oh okay, come on two," She said as she rolled the 6 and got a 4.
"Damn, umm in that case I'll put it in the two's slot" she shrugged and added it.

Pat

5s 10
4 of a kind 16 (3s, 4)
Sm straight 30
Yahtzee 50

Kara

Full house 25
Sm straight 30
Lg straight 40
Yahtzee 50

Noel

3 of a kind 22
Full house 25
Sm straight 30
Chance 25
2's 8

Pat stopped her. "You haven't gotten your 4 of a kind yet. Put 12, there. Always check your scorecard, and always work your bottom if you can." She said calmly. "The top will take care of itself in due time."

Kara nodded, feeling a bit left out. She was going for the same real estate, in a matter of speaking.

Kara shook, rattled and rolled, getting a 1,2,4,5 and 6. "The one time I needed a pair!" She bemoaned. Sighing, she kept the 5 and got two 3s a 2, and 4. "Too bad I already got the small straight." She kept the 3s and made her last roll. A die got away from her and bounced quickly towards Noel and off the table. She had a 3 and 6. If Noel manages to stop it from leaving the field of play, it would count... Otherwise Kara would get a 15 on her 3 of a kind, as she had had three rolls.

(If Noel stops it, you decide what it is)

Pat nodded about stopping the die being allowed. "Nice stop. That will give Kara an 18 instead. Four of a kind."

Kara wrote it down as Pat rolled getting two 6s, a 4,3 and 1. She grabbed the 1 and a 6 and rolled again getting the needed 2 and 5.

Pat

5s 10
4 of a kind 16
Sm straight 30
Lg straight 40
Yahtzee 50

Kara

4 of a kind 18
Full house 25
Sm straight 30
Lg straight 40
Yahtzee 50

Noel

3 of a kind 22
4 of a kind 12
Full house 25
Sm straight 30
Chance 25

Noel nodded and smiled rolling her dice and getting all 5 6's
"Yahtzee!" She shouted.
"Wait wouldn't putting that into sixes be more points?" she asked.

Pat laughed at Noel's line, thinking she was joking.

Kara didn't help matters with her one-liner. "Only if 30 is greater than 50!"

Pat shook her head, laughing. "You two cards. You both planned that! I can't figure out how... But you two planned that!"

Kara knew Noel had been serious. And showed on her own scorecard how much yahtzees were. She then asided, "Mom's gonna swear we planned this... So just go along with it and act like we were pulling her leg." She then took the cup, dice and rolled... The ones were back. She got three of them and a 3 and 5. Rolling the 3,5 again... The same numbers came up a second time. Frustrated, she rattled them for a solid two minutes before quickly putting the cup upside down on the table with a thump. When she lifted it up, the two dice were stacked stop each other and the top one was a 5. Guess what the bottom was. Putting her head down before writing down 11 on her 3 of a kind, she exclaimed frustrated, "I give up."

Pat took the dice and rolled, remarking, "You kind of have to. That was your third roll."

Pat ended up getting 5 4s for 20 on her 4s, in her three rolls.

Pat (needs)

1s
2s
3s
6s
3 of a kind
Full house
Chance

Kara

1s
2s
3s
4s
5s
6s
Chance

Noel

1s
2s
3s
4s
5s
6s
Lg straight

When Noel got the cup and dice she mixed them up a lot before rolling them carefully once again really not wanting any to fall off. She got a 1, 3, 4, 5, 6.
"Oh! I, please, please!" She grabbed the one wanting to get the 2 for the large Straight. When she rolled again she got a 4.
"Come on two, give me a two!" she said as she mixed the dice with the cup and rolled it as Kara had done for her roll.
"Damn!" She had gotten a 5.
"guess I'll take the single 3, don't want to waste the fives on just two of them," she stated.

After that, she quickly rolled the extra five once more and got a two.
"No, stupid die" She pouted before smiling and passing the dice onward.

Kara rolled with hardly a shake and got two 2s, a 4,5,6. She couldn't get another two. She put a 4 on her 2s.

Pat tutted and rolled, getting two 3s and 1,2,4. She kept the 3s and rolled a pair of 5. As she rolled again, Kara chanted for a 3 or 5. Her mom got the 3. "My good luck charm." She teased. "You're not supposed to root for your rival, though. But thanks."

Pat needs

1s
2s
3s
6s
3 of a kind
Chance

Kara needs

1s
3s
4s
5s
6s
Chance

Noel needs

1s
2s
4s
5s
6s
Lg straight

Noel giggled at the chanting in support of Pat.
"Hehe, I think it's cute, besides it's fun to want the others to succeed too" She smiled as she took the dice for her turn, getting two 6's and a 4, 3, and 1. Noel paused for a moment, part of her wanting to go for the six sets, but decided to try for the large straight instead. she picked up the two other dice hoping for a five and 2 but, she got a 5 and a 6.
"Oh no, I can roll the one for a two, or a six for the two, guess it doesn't really matter..." she picked up the one. She got another five.
"ugh, okay, umm I'll take the 4 as points I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom