Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

"Right, of course, I'll try and make it just right" She nodded before going into the bathroom and doing just that. After she had the water at the exact temperature she was going for she walked into her room where Kara had been waiting. "It is all ready for you, umm I am not sure if you wanted that massage first though, I guess I should have asked, umm if we do it before then it might get cold" She explained.

Kara just smiled and shook her head. "Dr. Mom's prescriptions take priority, remember?" She went on into the bathroom and took off her bathrobe, flinging it over the shower curtain rod, before stepping gingerly into the water with a slight hiss, before bringing in her other foot and bending down carefully taking another hiss as she squatted into the water and sighed softly and slowly as she leaned into the back of the tub. "I'll be glad to have normalcy back at school, y'know?" She called to Noel from the bathroom. There was just the slightest echo. "Anything you want to talk about? I know when Dr. Mom prescribes a soaking bath for muscles, it's usually a half hour... So, you could say I'm a captive audience!" She gave a slight giggle at her own joke.

Noel nodded and waited sitting on her bed as Kara disappeared into the bathroom only to hear her voice echo out shortly after. "Umm sure, what is normalcy back at your school? are things different there right now than they normally are? I umm I assume it's because of the whole rival thing with the other school, but has that really affected a lot?" She asked not having been there all that long.

Kara sighed. "Was referring to all the drama too, but hopefully that's all in the rear view now. And I mean the rival nonsense, too." She could be heard splashing around a little. "What was your school like before you came here?" She obviously wanted to NOT talk about hers after all. "Many friends?"

"Umm, no, I was homeschooled until high school, my first day there I met that guy the one I told you about, he kinda kept me segregated from everyone else before all that other stuff I told you before" She replied. "Heh, sorry I don't have a happier answer, but I haven't really had many friends, I guess there was one person, but that was kinda short-lived." She replied as she sat on her bed. "Umm, what about those guys from the comic store, where did you meet them again?" she asked.

Kara paused. "Oh. Right." With a deep breath she said, "Well, the manager and owner right there. "Bob Granger and Laura Petrie at a ComiCon convention a few years back. Then, since we frequent the same comic book store, we got together for Free Comic Book Day, and have been pretty much the regulars ever since. And since that was the first Saturday of May, it didn't interfere with my other job I told you about."

"Right that all makes sense, umm I might be making burritos for dinner sometime next week, umm do you like that food or should I change it up to something else? And if you do like it, then I mean you don't have to but we could cook them together" She offered.

It might be a good thing Noel wasn't exactly looking right then as, a mile wide grin and blurt of "I love burritos!" was quickly followed by quiet as Kara sank under the water.... Or at least mostly. "Ai wuhs bumb mmm.*" She mumbled incoherently. She got used to cooking most dishes, especially Slovak... But never got a handle on Mexican, giving new meaning to the terms refried beans, blackened rice, and ¡Aii carumba!

*-I always burn them

Noel stifled a giggle as she heard Kara's outburst "I am glad, we can have lots of fun cook them, umm do you think your family would prefer to make them their self or should we roll them for them?" She asked trying to plan the night out in her head. "Also maybe we can make them nice and spicy, I take it your family like spice considering the chilli" She added, biting her lip as she thought to herself. "Oh! and I think Burritos are my favorite food outside of Sushi"

Kara appeared in the doorway, towel wrapped around her and a sad look on her face, as well as a huge blush. "Umm. Noel? I'm banned from the kitchen on Mexican nights. Uh. See... Err..." She looked away. "I... I give new meaning to the terms blackened rice, black beans, refried beans, what WAS that?!, your biscuits are burning and ¡Aii, carumba!" She shook her head. "I won't be allowed to help you." She shrugged. "For whatever reason... That's my worse. If you like your burgers well done, and don't want to get sick from undercooked chicken and pork.... I'm who to turn to." She went on into her bedroom and sat on her bed, looking like a sad scolded puppy.

Noel sat beside her on the bed. "Hey not everyone is good at the cooking part of things, but hey, Burritos have several ingredients that don't need to be cooked, you can chop and dice like lettuce and onions and stuff" She offered. "Or I can always keep an eye on all that stuff, I am used to cooking it by myself so it won't be a problem, if it helps you can think of it like, you are my assistant cook" she added.

Kara shrugged. "That's just it. For some reason I don't struggle with Slovak, American or Italian. I'm even okay with German, English and Chinese. I suck at everything else." She nodded. "Onions would be a cinch, but I'd have to do them before my homework. I use diced red onions in my Italian dishes Alla time. I can dice em and have them in a container in the refrigerator for you... But once you start cooking, I gotta vamoose. Mom even has a hanging sign that says "Vamoose, Kara." So... Yeah. I'm like literally banned during preparation. Once it's in the oven or cooking, I can come back in the kitchen." She said. "If I help, it can only be the onions about an hour before you start."

"Oh... umm, then I can change the food that I will make, I just need to ask your mother" She offered. "Umm anyway, didn't I promise you a massage? I should finish that shouldn't I?" she asked wanting to move onto a topic that made Kara happy again.

Kara shook her head. "Don't do that. The best burritos I've had were the ones from El Taco Veloz. We can't go there much though. Cancun, same way. It'd be nice to have some REAL homemade ones for a change. You like Mexican, make Mexican."

She nodded, "You did promise, but that soaking helped. Maybe a little too much." She sounded disappointed. "I mean, you can check for yourself, but I'm not sure you'll find much if anything."

She rolled over onto her stomach on her bed and folded her arms underneath her, leaving the towel around her.

Noel nodded. "Okay" She wanted to cook with Kara but didn't want to push it too much. "I might as well give it a try" She agreed to massage her as she knelt down on the bed behind her, taking a breath before she moved her hands up her towel. "Umm I hope it's okay, but this is a lot easier on the skin, I umm I won't touch anything you don't want, and you can tell me to stop whenever you want," She told her as she moved her hands up, and started to massage her thighs, making sure to not look up her towel.

Kara sighed contented as the search for tense spots began. She closed her eyes and just trusted Noel's hands. "I'll let you know, but I doubt I'll need to say anything." She teased. She opened one eye as Noel started in the least likely place to find any tense muscles, made a face, and then shrugged, not doubting a massage therapist wouldn't have started with the thighs either.

Once Noel had finished making sure she didn't have any tense spots on her thighs she started to move down her legs more, having been very careful when massaging her inner thighs to not accidentally touch anything she didn't mean to, while also being careful not to look under the towel. As she moved down her legs she continued to make sure she didn't have any spots in need of massage all the way down to her feet, even massaging those. "So umm, Kara do you have a "the happiest" moment in your life so far? We kinda talked about the bad parts of our life but seemed to neglect the good ones" She asked as she worked on Kara's lower half.

Kara looked up at the ceiling for a good minute or two before saying finally, "Happiest, I guess is plural. Happiest moments. I mean, I dunno what I'd do if I hadn't met you. None of my girlfriends really connected, and although most are welcome back... They don't come that often. Once in a blue moon and never on Saturday." She started giggling at the mere touch to her feet, showing how sensitive to the touch they were. "Ahahaha, I think that's enough there, please!"

"Hehe Okay, then I'll move onto your back if that is okay" She smiled as she did just that, moving her hands to start on her lower back, but seeing that the towel was in the way. "Umm, it would be easier to do this without the towel in the way, can I move it, I'll umm keep a towel over your umm private.. err butt" She blushed as she had said butt. "But umm, thanks, my happiest moments so far have definitely been with you as well"

Kara heard the blush in Noel's "butt". "Huh?" She asked before quickly saying, "ohh, yeah, sure..." As she heard Noel explain it was likewise, Kara sighed contently, "I'm glad about that." She laid her head on her arms and turned her face towards Noel. "So, who taught you the techniques of a massage therapist? Sorry about my feet being so sensitive and ticklish."

Noel cleared her throat before she moved the towel to expose the back of her upper half. "Well my mother taught me, and she took it in school" She replied as she started on her lower back, making sure she got all the knots out before moving up her back. "Umm, where did you learn to sing? or was it more like prodigy thing?" She asked.

Kara blinked once as Noel prepared to massage her back. "Well, if you're gonna answer your own question..." She teased, before nodding. "Right the first time. Prodigy. Miss Candy tweaked all of her lollipops to get us to sing in harmony as a group. She taught us also how to project, when we duet with her, how to focus not on ourselves or the audience, but one specific spot in the auditorium, stadium, arena... Wherever we sang. I don't know if I can teach on her level, since I couldn't pretty much sing from the time I could talk... Or within a year or two of first learning to talk would be more truthful."

"Wow that's amazing, you are so lucky to have such an amazing talent" she smiled as she continued to massage her. "And that is a pretty neat trick, I don't think I could ever sing in front of people, I mean, I am not a good singer to start with but I can't even speak in front of other people." Noel moved up and straddled her legs as she made her way up her back. "Heh, I don't think I really have any talents, I mean I have been taught certain things but I was never good at any of them right away."

Kara sighed an "I guess." Never really thinking about it, or at least intentionally.

"I dunno. Learning a useful skill is a talent. I mean how quickly did you pick this up? You seem a natural at it now."

Kara was truly being her nickname, by trying to show that even learning could be a talent.

"Well I mean, it took years of practice and trial and error just like fighting, actually learning each helped with the other, it's about proper pressure to parts of the body, but it's important not to change direction since when we massage then we are basically directing blood flow to help your body heal its self, and we want to keep that blood flow in a consistent direction." She explained. "Umm but mostly the whole, remembering certain patterns. and where to put pressure on the body is what the two have in common" She tried to clarify, not sure if she was making sense. "But to answer your question more umm, it took quite some time, and constant practice"

Back
Top Bottom