Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Kara sort of nodded, shrugged, shook her head and sighed all at once regarding the first question. "She looks like a kid now. Not a fan. Sorry if that disappoints." She then nodded regarding directions but found nothing wrong with how it started at least. "Ooff.. okay. That spot in the lower shoulder at the joint. Ooch. Tighter than I thought..." She winced as Noel hit a knot in her one shoulder.

"heh, that's not a problem, everyone has their own opinions" she smiled as she continued to massage her. "both have negative points to them, but for me, it was one of the first umm, gay representation I saw on shows so maybe I was a bit bias to it, whereas the original series couldn't do that, plus their character designs were limited by the whole toy sales thing" she replied as she focused on the big knot she had found, doing her best to work it out.

Kara had her eyes closed as she wrinkled her nose and winced as the muscle was unknotted and relaxed. "Please. Adora/She-Ra was a lesbian from the beginning. Look how she always kept Bow and Sea Hawk and the other guys at arm's length... But would hug the girls close? If you mean Glimmer, that's who I'd ship with She-Ra. Was just something about their relationship that always stood out to me. Screamed more than friends. 'Sides... They couldn't come out and say that then. If you think about it, made perfect sense because... 1. Kidnapped as a baby by a male. 2. Taught to be mean and spiteful like "daddy". 3. Saw that abuse out in the "real world". And 4. Probably punished for her failures enough to be permanently turned off to guys. Those guys were treated like brothers not boyfriend material. She wasn't interested in boys by then." Kara flexed the arm and shoulder some. "As for the toy line... Maybe." She nodded and gave Noel a smile. "Shoulder feels a lot looser, thanks. See, The 80s girls didn't have a lot of real life looking heroines to look to, and Barbie's hourglass figure is and was physically unattainable. At least She-Ra, GI Joe Scarlett, and some of the other girls of the '80s looked... Possible, with proper diet and exercise. Of the cartoons. Then we got Xena in the 90s. Oh snap!" She flew into her room and could be heard shuffling around in her closet. "Where'd I put it? No, nope, Uh-uh... Wow. Hi Twilight, haven't seen you in a few years... AHA!" She came back in with the Xena: Warrior Princess DVD boxed set collection and set it on the bed. "There ya go. Borrow this and watch Gabrielle progress as a character. Another lesbian character when it wasn't that cool to talk about it." She made another face and grabbed her back. "I used to ship those two, too. Ouch. Ya know what? Imma lay back down and let you work on my back now..." She whimpered with beaded tears, collapsing face first on the bed.

Noel listened to her as she made her points. "Well I like to think that I am not gay because of what terrible things men have done, but that is who I truly am, same as with the characters in shows, otherwise it makes it seem like it's a choice or simply something we are forced into by men. And I don't like to think of it that way, even without the traumas I've had, I like to think I would still end up liking girls," she explained, choosing to get off the topic of the show.

Kara sighed and nodded. "That's a good point, seeing as I feel I didn't have a choice. On the same token, I don't feel like I missed anything having been turned off, as I have supportive parents that understand. I can actually relate to a character better, whether it's TV, novel, comic, stage play or movie if the backstory has similarities that can actually take place. Makes them more believable for me..." She pushed herself up and pulled Noel into a hug. "Sorry. I didn't really have a chance to choose as you know from what I told you. So I don't know how I'd have been otherwise." She pulled away enough to put her head against Noel's. "By meeting you... I don't want to know. I'm happy to have met you." She winced slightly. Maybe some from her back pain, but some of it was definitely from her mom calling them to supper.

Without thinking, Kara blurted. "Coming! Be right there!" Then blushing as she looked coyly at Noel, "Uh...? Did that sound... Off to you, too?"

Lenard would still be wearing a silly smirk looking at his wife who was busy pulling a groaning facepalm when they'd get down there.

Noel gave Kara a gentle smile and hugged her back when she felt Kara's embrace. "You don't need to be sorry, no matter what, in the end, I am happy for us now, and that is all that matters right?" She asked before hearing Kara's mother call to them and her response. "Heh, maybe a little, umm before we go down, can we umm, like a kiss or something quick?" She asked blushing and looking toward the door. If Kara went for the kiss she would definitely happily kiss her before they made their way down, otherwise, she would respect Kara's choice and simply go down with her, either way, a smile on her face.

Once they made their way into the kitchen Noel smiled to her parents. "Okay Kara knows, and umm wow that smells amazing" she stated referring to the food.

Kara went with the quick kiss. Her nose was telling her that Lenard had attempted to cook his chili again.

"Dad? Chorizo sausage?" Kara pulled out the chair for Noel as she asked calmly, "Can you handle spicy sausage?"

Pat smirked. "In a thick tomato paste...."

"Broth." Lenard said with a finger up.

"If I had let it cook how you wanted, we'd be cutting it with a knife. You really want to make sure it has enough liquid with all your herbs in it, not to mention the pinto beans." Pat said calmly, "Which if you hadn't had me watching, they would've been refried*."

"So... It's actually going to be the chili and not take out?" Kara asked knowing they'd be pulling each other's leg with snappy comebacks all night if she didn't say SOMETHING. Her question a sure indication that this wasn't the first attempt at Lenard cooking supper.

Both parents chuckled and nodded. Pat said calmly with a wink, "Started by Lenard... Saved by me. If you two like." She looked at Noel. "Rule one of the kitchen... The cook is always served last. Since I helped, you two will get your bowls first."

Kara was gung ho for trying some, since it wouldn't be burnt. She would also serve Noel's.

(*-refried beans a staple side of many Mexican style meals. The Zorels are multicultural dinner planners, except on Saturdays when it's traditional Slovak meals.)

Noel happily kissed her back before following her down. "Umm yeah I am okay with spicy, umm maybe not like super spicy but it should be fine I am sure." She replied before listening to the others talk and bicker back and forth, not being able to help but smile at them. "Hehe I think chili should be thick, but I guess a knife would be a bit much" Noel added before getting a seat pulled out for her. "Thank you Kara" She smiled at her before taking her seat.

"Heh Thank you again" she smiled as Kara served her, waiting for everyone to be served before she started to eat. "Well It certainly tastes good to me, so I say well done Mr. Zorel" She smiled once everyone had food and she tried her first bite.

"Vel'ká vd'aka*, Noel." Lenard smiled with a light bowing nod Noel's direction.

Kara nodded, although the chorizo definitely stood out. The meat had been plenty warm enough, and between it and the onions, the zing was just right. "Glad it wasn't Plan B. This is actually pretty good!" Kara nodded between bites, and giving a nod her dad's way, until...

Kara made a face and pulled a bayleaf out of her mouth. "Umm.... Dad....?"

"Big pot, there's sure to have been one forgotten." Pat fished one out of her bowl. "Ok. Two. I put four in and thought I pulled three. Guess it was only two."

The rest of the chili was free and clear of bayleaves. "Help yourself, Noel if you want more." Pat encouraged.

(*-"many thanks" in Slovak.)

Noel gave another smile and nodded. "I will thank you, heh, in my family it was always everyone for themselves and if you were still hungry and all the food was gone, guess you should have eaten faster kind of thing" she explained as she tried to make sure she ate at a decent pace, using Kara as a measuring tool for her speed, taking a second bowl only once they had both finished their first.

"After your first serving... It kinda is here too. But at the same time, there's only four including you and we aren't huge eaters." Kara commented. "So, ladle is on the side of the pot in a spoon holder... Thingy... That looks like a sunflower." She was debating on whether she wanted a second bowl, but if Noel would ask she'd let her get her seconds.

Noel did ask Kara if she wanted some more since she was served her first helping she thought it only proper to offer to get Kara's for her, once she accepted she got her to say when she wanted her to stop filling the bowl. She didn't know how much she wanted and didn't want to give to little or too much.

Kara stopped her at about three quarters full, and thanked her for getting it, waiting for her to reseat herself before Kara began eating.

Except for the clanking of flatware against bowl, it was relatively quiet with the Zorels just sharing each other's company. Soon enough, everyone was done and Pat pulled out a key lime pie from the freezer. "It's store bought, but it's something for dessert. Everyone want a quarter?"

Lenard cleared his throat and looked at Kara more than Noel. Kara blinked askance and watched her mom set the pie down in front of her and the knife at her right hand. Kara got the point and got up to get the four small plates for the pie. She served Noel's first round of chili, so she was to cut the pie and serve the guest dessert as well.

Noel served Kara and then had taken her portion after offering some to Kara's parents. Once they had all finished and Noel had helped to collect the dirty dishes and place them into the sink Pat had pulled out the pie, offering Noel the first piece. "Oh a quarter is a bit much for me, plus I have never even tried that before, so maybe just a small slice for me thank you, I am not much of a dessert person if I am being honest" She admitted.

Kara nodded her understanding and after cutting it in fourths, cut one section in half again, and served the eighth to Noel, before serving the quarter slices to her parents and finally herself. "If you find you like it, and you're still hungry, go ahead and finish it off, Noel." Lenard encouraged. Screenshot_20200311-113903.png

"I will thank you" Noel nodded before slowly eating her piece, once finished offering to collect the plates and clean the dishes, it seems that she didn't want to eat the second half of the pie. "Everything was delicious thank you" She smiled as she tried to do her self appointed chore.

With dinner finished, Pat said, "You two are excused, we're going to have a girl talk. No boys or girlfriends allowed." She shooed Lenard and Kara out of the kitchen/dining room before grabbing a clean towel to dry. Kara griped all the way out.

"I'm not going to turn down help, but you don't need to think you owe us anything, either. A few days and already Kara is higher than any kite from any other girlfriend. We should be thanking you. We would like to know what meals you like so we can inject them into our rotation. Tomorrow is the last planned, and it's decidedly American. Hamburger and fries with shakes. Unfortunately, only three flavors since it's a big tub of Neapolitan ice cream." She took each dish to dry and put up. "You already know our Saturday dinner is always traditional, so if you want to dress like us... Entirely up to you, as you'll still be eating with us, regardless... Give me your measurements afterwards and I'll make you an authentic outfit. Your colors, unless you want one like Kara's."

"I understand, I want to help, and umm I know you don't want me to feel like I owe you guys anything, but I feel like I do, you have done so much for me already. However, I'll keep it in mind. And as for the food thing, I guess I used to cook burritos for family, I could do that one of the nights if you would like, and I like to cook so it's not like a chore or anything for me." Noel replied as she continued to clean dishes and hand them to Pat to dry. "And as for the clothes, umm I am not really sure how I would feel, but I certainly want to umm embrace your lifestyle here, so maybe I can have Kara get my measurements, I am afraid I don't actually know them," she admitted.

Pat nodded as she listened to Noel. "We want you to be comfortable too, dear. Since we just did a Mexican theme, you can do the next one. Lenard and I go over the planning after getting everyone's input for ideas. If you want you're own authentic dress, have Kara get your measurements, and back to me in the morning." She then smiled as the last dish was finished. "And thanks for your help. Kara still looked a little bit in pain, I'll have Lenard have a little talk with Principal Miller about slacking up on the cheer. Meanwhile, take her upstairs and take care of her. Make her take a soaking warm bubble bath. She has a fit, tell her it was prescribed by Dr. Mom."

She sent Noel on her way to the living room.

"heh, okay I am on it Dr." She smiled and gave her a salute after drying her hands. Noel walked up to Kara and took her hand. "Heh time for us to go back up, Then I'll run a hot bath for you" She offered, waiting till Kara denied before she would tell her about Dr. Mom's prescription.

Kara looked at Noel. "Bath?! At night?! Noel! I take showers in the morning!" She saw her mom who was looking at Noel and nodded. Apparently she knew Kara would object, "Why can't I just have the message on my lower back?! I DID say that and hips after supper!"

"I mean, we can do both, I did promise the other massage, but Dr. Mom prescribed the Bath so I can't overrule her I am afraid" She smiled holding her hand still but not pulling her, she wasn't going to force her. "The heat is good for your muscles" She added.

Kara rolled her eyes. Figured Pat would do something to trump Noel. She nodded with agreement and followed Noel upstairs, gathering her pajamas from the night before, as well as a clean pair of panties. "Alright. I'll uh... Trust your elbow on the bathwater." She let a small smile play on her face.

Noel followed her up the stairs waiting as she got ready before listening to her statement. "My elbow? I mean, if you are referring to the temperature of the water, don't worry, I'll make it nice and warm for you" She smiled before she walked off to go run her bath.

"Um... But not too warm. Good warm, k?" She called with a sigh, before painstakingly undressing and wrapping a bathrobe around her. She then went to Noel's room to wait since that door was closer to the bathroom than her own. She looked around at the posters and things that belonged to Noel, and sighed almost contently. She really needed to start getting up earlier and going jogging with Noel. Like a proper friend (not just girlfriend, but that hung over her head as well) would.

Back
Top Bottom