Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel nodded listening as they spoke, her head turning to look at whoever was talking at the time. She didn't know much about the school conflicts, but it all seemed so serious, she wasn't sure how intense things would get at school, but she was kinda excited to find out.

"Oh umm, I appreciate that I do not want to overdo my stay here, you are all so nice, and I would hate to intrude. If I am going to spend more time here, is there something I can do, to umm help, like give back?" She asked, not wanting to be a burden.

Lenard and Pat both shrugged. "Anything you can do would be appreciated," Pat finally commented. She thought for a moment before adding, "I know I appreciated the help this morning during breakfast."

"That's good, I am happy that I could help, umm well, in that case, I would love to stay as long as you would have me, but don't hesitate to ask me to help with anything you need" she offered, her heart pounding a mile a minute as she wasn't used to asking for something like this, but it was something she really wanted, Kara's family seemed really nice and so was she, she was happier then she had ever been with her and wanted more than anything to spend more time with them.

Lenard pulled Noel to the side just after breakfast. "How'd you like to surprise Kara? I haven't heard Candy say anything about coming, and she and Curtis.... AKA," he used air quotes, "Nightcrawler," he put his hands down, "seem to have their own agenda, which is fine. As long as she's happy and out of the abusive situation with my sister." He took a deep breath. "You can have the spare bedroom. I'll pick you up right after school, you can get your things, and you can at least have your own clothes starting tomorrow, that way. And if you want space, you'll have it. You'll be back here before her practice is over, promise. By the way, Kara's got something up her sleeve; it's written all over her face. I know the look. I wore it before I surprised her mom with my varsity jacket. But... Be like Schultz from Hogan's Heroes, you heard nothing, you know nothing when it comes to that." He headed out to at least start up the SUV.

(Time skip as it's about lunchtime in group RP)

Kara had had a rough day of it so far in the morning. She was at a point she was craving these precious 45 minutes to see Noel and find out how her morning went. She was at a point she wanted the day over and practicing to commence, already. She sat away from the certain group, and watched the door for Noel, picking at her mashed potatoes and gravy, with an occasional pull off of the crispy skin of her southern oven fried chicken drumsticks.

As Lenard talked to Noel at first she was nervous as she was pulled aside, then as she heard him offer a surprise for Kara she smiled, happy that this wasn't something negative. She let him explain the surprise before nodding and replying in a whisper. "That would be amazing, thank you so much, now that I won't need to be paying rent at my old place, do you want me to contribute something to you?" she asked still whispering not sure how her living there would work.

Time Skip

Once lunch had arrived Noel got a little lost arriving at the lunchroom after Kara had already gotten her food, she walked in and the first thing she did was look around, at first she didn't see Kara and got in line, but as she waited she kept her eyes out.

(
If Kara waves her over she will smile and wave back before getting the same meal as Kara before joining her happily, asking how her day was.
Otherwise, she will try and find Kara after getting the same food but will have trouble without help as I am sure it is busy.
)

Kara finally saw Noel and waved her over with a smile, saving the spot across from her at the same time. Noel was the bright spot in the day so far. She still didn't know the proposed plan her parents, especially her dad, had in mind, and as far as the "rent" aspect, all Noel received was "we can talk about it later" from Lenard.

Right now, though, despite the crowd, Kara was being pretty much ignored at the small two person table.

Noel was happy to sit beside her in the seat she had saved. Asking her about her day before she listened to her answer and then answering the same question that was returned to her. "Well my first period was okay, I didn't really talk to anyone but that is pretty normal for me. We had a surprise quiz but it was pretty basic, though lots of the others seemed a bit distraught." Noel didn't mind that no one had been paying attention to them, for all she cared it was just her and Kara there.

Last edited:
Kara nodded as she still sort of picked at her chicken drumsticks. She looked around the nearly packed cafeteria, "Well, as you know, it's practice today. We gotta go on like the game Friday is still on. The practices seem to be girlfriend/boyfriend free, unfortunately, as, unless the significant other is on the football team... They don't watch us practice." There was a hint there that apparently the football team paid more attention to the cheer practice than their own.

"Oh, I mean is everything okay there? I mean do you feel comfortable when you are there?" she asked seeming concerned. Noel wanted to tell her that she would go any way but she had already promised her father that she would set up that surprise with him for Kara, and clearly she couldn't tell this to Kara.

Kara glanced toward a certain table and sighed. "No. I mean.... I love Captain N. I trust and respect her and the majority of the team." She shook her head. "I want to be there for her like she was for me, y'know?" She seemed to do some quick figuring in her head. "One person makes up about 4.5% of the squad though. I'll try to put up with that one person. For the sake of the team."

(Edited, due to phone call)

Noel looked down for a moment before back up to Kara. "Well if you ever want to talk, or you need me there for you, just please tell me okay?" She wanted to be there for Kara. Noel placed both her hands on Kara's hand as she spoke. "If I can do anything to help or make you feel more comfortable, II will" she offered.

Kara looked shyly down, and nodded quickly. She'd have stolen a kiss had she been brave enough. The promise of Noel being there did bring her appetite back, and she finished her food without picking at it, smiling at her girlfriend.

(Fast forward)

The familiar SUV minivan was waiting outside the front of the building, as promised, by Lenard. The back row had been removed, so Noel would have more room to put anything in that she wanted, and Lenard would help as needed with anything heavy if Noel so chose.

Meanwhile, Kara was off to the gymnasium first, to meet up with the rest of cheer.

Noel met him, happy that Kara didn't ask her to come to the practice today, as that would mean she would need to cancel this surprise. "hey Mr. Zorel, thank you so much for doing this, I know we really just met, but I hope you know all I want is to make Kara happy" she told him as she got in the van. Once there Noel ran in telling Lenard that she would just be a moment, then emerged with her school bag, a gym bag, and a suitcase, tossing it all in the back carefully to not damage the vehicle. "Okay all set, I already messaged my landlord today and told them I would be moved out by the end of the day," She told him as she started to get back in the van. It would seem that was all she had, a few bags and her whole life was in there.

Lenard watched her load up the bags in the back. He raised both eyebrows as she returned to the van. "And that's it? No dishes? Furniture?" He asked with a shrug. Lenard would've made room in the garage since both cars had always sat outside anyway.

He started up the vehicle and headed back to the house. They would be there well before Kara.

(Set up things in spare however you want)

"Oh no, umm all that stuff was part of the rent, he referred to it as a fully loaded apartment" she explained as she buckled her seatbelt and rode back with him.

Once in the house, Lenard told her to set herself up in the bedroom and she did, using the guest rooms bed ad sheets, as well as most of the default decorations, with only a few things set up, a couple of posters of comic books and some weights in the corner, all which Kara would recognize from when she stayed at her apartment. Then she started to plan how she was going to surprise Kara, she had the perfect idea in her mind, with a little roller coaster of an idea.

Kara got home just as the living room clock chimed five, and came into the kitchen looking exhausted.

"Pat. Water." Lenard said, before calling for Noel.

"Better make it a Powerade." Kara groaned, out of breath. Her mom set a fruit punch one in front of her, and the thinnish girl drank almost half of it in one big gulp, letting out a sigh as she pulled it away.

Kara didn't think anything of it that Noel was still there one more night. They really hadn't had time together to really talk, and her folks were funny about conversation. She'd wait until Noel showed up.

Once Noel heard she was called for she came down and into the kitchen. "Hey Kara, how was practice?" she asked smiling as she stood beside her.

"Hectic. It'd been better if they let Captain N handle it, but no... Principal Miller involved himself. He practically worked us half to death.... Talk about a slave driver. We were exhausted and he pushed for more, but Captain N put her foot down. Remind me to never get her mad."

"What about the game?" Lenard was frowning.

Kara shook her head. "No promises yet, but it's still looking like a wash. It won't matter. Any more days like this... We'll be too pooped to pep!"

Lenard and Pat both excused Kara to go with Noel, and Lenard nodded to Noel that she could spring the news, seeing Kara could definitely use some good news.

Noel let them talk before looking like she got the go-ahead from her father. "Kara, why don't you come with me and rest a bit" she offered with a smile before she would lead her to the spare room, assuming she went with her.

Kara nodded, glad to go anywhere, even if it was the spare room. She walked in and looked around; suddenly once again wide awake. "Uhhh?" She said with a surprised smile on her face. She kind of motioned around a little bit before turning to Noel, grin never leaving. "Dad did? You are? For real?"

Noel smiled brightly as she turned to her for confirmation. "Yup, I just moved all my stuff in, your dad wanted to surprise you. I already told my landlord that I moved out of my old place" She had stood in front of her bed, encase Kara would tackle her, then they would fall onto the bed together, she didn't exactly expect her to do so, but part of her hoped that she would.

Kara squeed excited, bounced up and down, before squeaking (more or less) from the pain her body was in. She grimaced and bit her lower lip. "Aaooww..." She moaned. What looked like was going to turn into a glomp, quickly melted to a somewhat stiff hug and a squeaky, "Darn. What a time to not be Supergirl, huh? Eeecchhh." She smiled with a "glad to see you'll be so close. Like under the same roof, close."

Noel smiled and held her firmly but softly, not wanting to hurt her further. "Yea, I am really happy that your family is so nice to let me stay here" Noel wanted to help Kara more but wasn't too sure how emotionally she wasn't very good at these things. But maybe she could help her more physically. "Okay, Kara, get into some comfy clothes, and then I am going to give you a massage to make your muscles less stiff and sore."

Kara nodded. "Actually sounds like a good idea. See? I'm not the real deal after all." She said giving a weak wink as she went to her room just slightly to the right as she left Noel's room. A few minutes later, she returned in a v-neck tee with the original She-Ra costume design, as well as a pair of sweatpants. She put her hair in a ponytail and brought it down her torso out of Noel's way, as it was mostly her shoulders, arms and back. She wasn't sure if her hips should be messed with... As that was one of her sensitive places and she doubted if Noel even accidentally got her started, they wouldn't be finished in time for supper. "Umm... Deal with the hips after supper, k?" She asked.

"Certainly" she nodded smiling as she had set up space for her to lay down on her stomach comfortably. "have you seen the She-ra remake?" she asked as she started massaging her. "Oh also tell me if you want it harder or softer, I know everyone has a different preference of strength" She added as her massage was very good, she managed to find all the spots that really needed it on her back and shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom