Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel would have asked the same had Kara not done so, only wanting to start once the curtain was drawn.
"Thanks, I have panties on so we don't need to worry about that, I changed those regularly under my sheets when I was alone.." She whispered, though paused after and blushed.
"Umm, anyway, thanks" she stated as she started to change, though she was moving a little sluggish for her, as she removed her top she didn't seem to try and hide the scar from Kara.
"I am not used to bra's but I was brought one, I umm don't usually think I need them because of my size, or umm lack thereof but uhh, can you help me put this one on?" she asked.

11 am

"Yes of course, here, I was going to say that next" She reached back and grabbed what looked like a pre-prepared assortment of files in a briefcase.
"Copies of all our information on Noella- uh, Noel. I would recommend watching that footage in a secure location, some of it, is a little shocking" she warned.
"But very well, I can lead you back to the entrance now" she offered.

Kara felt bad for Noel, that the staff thought she needed (or wanted) a bra. She could understand if it was her. She was in between sizes. Being B and C cup. B Full served her best. "If you don't want to wear these strappy biters, you don't have to. The coach will insist on a sports bra to protect..." She blushed and bit her lower lip. "Ahem. Your 'girls' during practice and games. They are far more comfortable. Get the right ones you can even exercise in them." She grimaced as she noticed it was a back fastener, as well as little more than a training bra. "Did you remind them you're 18?" She sighed.

11am

Brinker nodded as she clutched the briefcase after sliding the disk back in it's packet and into the briefcase for safe keeping. "That would be good." She said calmly. "I do need to let my colleague know I have everything and am on my way back there. Any suggestions for a quick lunch? It is a four hour drive after all."

Noel blushed and nodded, starting to dress without the bra.
"Umm, nineteen and uhh, no I didn't, does that matter?" She asked. Not sure if she meant to remind them because her small bust might make them think she is younger.
"And yeah I'll try those maybe. Thanks" She smiled turning and facing Kara now. She paused for a moment as she locked eyes with her before reaching her arms out.
"Can umm, can we just hug for a bit?" she asked.

11 am

"Oh right, there is this donut shop about two blocks from here, they have amazing homemade sandwiches. Darry Donuts" The nurse replied with a smile.

Kara went in to hold her. "Might've helped get you a frontal fastener, if they make them that way that cup size." She then wondered if she ever remember even seeing anything under a B cup. Of course, she bloomed quick to hear her mom talk. Practically overnight. Kara gave her a soft kiss on the side of her mouth.

1130am Having just gotten her BLT to go, along with a bag of chips and a bottle of Arizona Southern Sweet Tea, Allison Brinker made the call. "Just got my lunch and am about to come back your way. Went off without a hitch; but had a bit of a confusing chat. Tell you about it when I get there, which, barring traffic, should be around 330-4pm."

Noel never really looked for any bras, so she wasn't sure if they even existed.
"Oh I don't know, never really was interested in bras" She admitted. Once Noel felt Kara kiss her softly on the side of the mouth she brought her hands up to gently cup Kara's head and returned the kiss, which was just as gentle. "I missed you" She whispered, in a breathy voice.

11:30 am
The nurse who answered wrote down all the information that was given to her and passed it off to Kara's parents.

Kara just smiled, accepting the kiss back. "Let's try not to visit any more hospitals until I'm old enough to spend the night with you, okay?" She teased, keeping the embrace going longer than it should have been. After another few minutes, she finally pulled away. Taking the hospital given top, which was a collared girls'shirt with Princess Leia on it in front of the Star Wars logo, she remarked. "Yeah. The practical training bra had me assuming, but this shirt clenches it. They thought you might not be an adult." She helped Noel with the shirt and excused herself for a minute.

If Noel peeked, she'd see her speaking with the head nurse, who admitted they went to Children's Hospital to retrieve clothes for both Noel and Maria, and their regular clothes were tagged and bagged. Even Maria's clothes (which Kara hadn't seen) would look like they came from the younger section, despite Maria being just smaller in cup size than Kara. "Why didn't you ask her sister, in Maria's case, or one of us in Noel's case? You would have learned Maria is 17 and Noel 19. I get their traumas were too much to be in Children's, and beside that, Noel is too old..."

"Wrong, young lady. We were waiting for spots to open up in the same room to transport them next door. You go to Children's until you're 21. That never materialized. We still can't move Maria as there's still not ONE spot open for her! Full capacity. We get runoff of only the adolescent victims that have been injured severely. Those two are lucky they weren't put in pediatrics!"

With a defeated sigh, Kara made her way back passed the guards and into the room and back to Noel.

Noel enjoyed every moment of their embrace, and when it was released part of her felt like it was still too soon, but she didn't say anything.
"Hehe, okay I can try and wait till then" She smiled and let out a light giggle at her comment on not coming back till Kara was older. Upon hearing Kara mention the girl's shirt she looked down at it.
"I mean, I kind of like it" She more of mumbled before Kara excused herself. It was okay with Noel that Kara stepped out for a moment, as she had finished getting dressed, Noel even withdrew the curtain a little, and as she could hear their muffled voices did peek in on their conversation. But she quickly moved back to the bed and sat down by the time Kara returned.
"Hehe, my hero, defending my honor were you?" she smiled and hugged Kara pulling her to sit on the bed with her.

Kara sat and with one hand in her own lap and the other in Noel's, she nodded. "I'm old enough to spend the night after visiting hours in January... But would still go to Children's until I'm 21. What kind of sense is that?" As if there was some form of confirmation of Kara being confused rightly, rain started beating against the window. Kara watched it for a few minutes, before commenting, "I'm really starting to get sick of Seattle's weather..."

Pat joined them. "You best hope Lenard gets that promotion then, although we'd try to stick it out through the school year. I heard Oklahoma weather isn't much better."

Noel looked at the window and then looked toward Pat and Kara as they spoke. "Oh are you guys planning to move?" She asked sounding a little worried. She instinctively grabbed Kara's hand with her own and gently squeezed it.

Pat wasn't looking her way at the moment. "If things go right. You'd be more than welcome to come with us." Pat was paying more attention to the weather than either Kara, who took Noel's hand with the other, making Noel's hand seem the "meat in the sandwich", or Noel. "In fact, I'd probably insist even if Kara doesn't. But I'm sure she's not going to object to having you around."

"That's for sure. But we're jumping the gun. Dad's only up for the promotion. He hasn't gotten it yet. Should he, we'd be going to Norman, Oklahoma. Headquarters of the National Weather Service. No, this rain isn't dad's fault, and neither was the faulty forecast." Kara whispered over to her.

"Lenard! It's pouring cats and dogs! Forecast said 60% chance!"

"If you're going out, dear, mind the poodles!" Lenard wisecracked.

Christine chuckled under her breath, and actually laughed as Pat called her husband "a smartass".

Noel smiled seeing as how she was invited to move with them. She had always felt she was going to this school and they let her stay there, but with that, she felt more like she was living with them and going to that school because it was the one Kara went to as well. That she truly had a home with the Zorels.

"Thanks" Noel gave Kara's hand a gentle squeeze as she felt her hand being held.
"hehe, I don't mind a little rain, I used to love to run in the rain since it kept you nice and cool as you ran in hot summer days," she stated.
"Hehe, though since I know Kara is as sweet as sugar, I sure hope she doesn't melt" She tried to make a joke of her own.

Christine liked it, even if Pat scoffed and Kara feigned being hurt with her remark of, "I beg your pardon... Am I the wicked witch of the west that a little bit of spit like this would hurt me?"

Pat scoffed at Kara's retort, too. "Maybe not, Kara, but even Dorothy had to beware a lot of water.... Sugar melts, too."

Maria, also laughing, was the one to pop up with, "You Zorels are too much!" She was automatically thinking Noel must've been extended family, like Kara's cousin (she did have one), and not her girlfriend.

Noel was happy her joke managed to land and start up a fun little back and forth between everyone. As Maria made that comment Noel let out a giggle and a blush, it made her really feel like a part of the family when Maria lumped her in with them like that.

"Feel free to join us if you like Maria" She offered not wanting to exclude the poor girl, hoping that it may also help take her mind off the terrible things she had been through.

The honey blonde shook her head. She really wasn't fully ready for being part of the "gang", at least not yet. She really wasn't sure if she wanted to stay in Drama. Something Christine was going to have no choice but to share with her and Noel's psyche doctor.

Meanwhile with all the one-liners said, the nurse chose to come in, and addressed Noel. "Have you seen your brother, yet? The pop star asked for one last visit before she goes off to surgery at nine thirty." The girl DID have a name... For that matter, so did he.

Noel nodded at Maria as she refused, understanding not wanting to be overwhelmed with the Zorels. Though before she could respond the nurse came in and spoke up.
"Oh, Jeff? I am sure he will come back soon to update uhh, Candy on whatever it was they needed to talk about.
"Umm, so when can I leave? I am dressed and ready to go once you let me" She asked itching to get out.

Meanwhile, Jeffery was on his way to the hospital, having been double checking everything he had to deal with via Bluetooth as he drove. He was going to make sure everything would go as planned for Candy once she was out of surgery.

"We're waiting on the doctor to come back in and talk to both of you. I'll make a note for her to talk to you first. Pretty sure we told you last night the soonest you'll be discharged is about one. You'll be having lunch with us, but not dinner. Just relax." The nurse was at least nice about it.

Noel blushed embarrassed and rubbed her head.
"Oh umm right, sorry, I am just a little eager is all, that should be fine I am sure Kara and I can figure something to keep ourselves busy" Noel looked over to Kara to see if she had any ideas.

The lawyer, one Rebecca Knight, had taken the case without a moment's hesitation once she learned he was working for her old friend Candace Popovich had thought of her, especially with the seriousness of the charges against the two men. She told Jeff to tell both his sister and Candace that this was the most open and shut case of self-defense she had ever heard, and she'd be glad to not only defend Noel, but help the DA with prosecution. She couldn't see the case even going to trial... Just the one against the males.

Kara shrugged. "I dunno. I mean I just learned you actually liked that shirt. I feel bad about calling it childish, now. Although I have seen it in the girls'section at Target..." She looked over sheepishly.

Jeff arrived at the hospital, quickly making his way to Candy's room. He delivered her all the news he had accumulated and instructed a nurse to pass the information to Noel since he wanted to wait by Candy's side till she went into surgery.

Noel blushed. "I mean, it's not like I would want to wear it out in public or whatever, but it fits me and is comfy, plus I didn't wear a lot of shirts with decals on them before" She admitted.
"But I guess that just means we have lots more to talk about and learn about each other" She smiled looking at Kara.

8am

Candy clapped at the prospect of Noel having her old friend and babysitter on her side, and nodded enthusiastic, and put her arms out for a hug. Jeff would talk and Candy would write for an hour before she'd have to go prep for surgery (although tonsillectomy is a "minor" surgery). She handed him her notebook that asked a simple question. Will I see you when I wake up from the anesthesia?

Kara mouthed an "oh" feeling a little better, but still a little ashamed of herself for downplaying the shirt, whilst nodding they definitely had things to ask each other. "So... Besides basketball, martial arts and jogging... What other sports do you like? Besides cooking, what other hobbies?" She figured that was enough for now

Jeffery happily hugged her and stayed with her chatting, he took the book and read it before he nodded.
"Yes I'll be right there as you wake, don't you worry" He smiled handing her the book back gently encase there was more she had to say.

"Umm, let me think.." She placed her hand to her chin in thought.
"Oh! Well reading, I like to read, though when I was younger it was mostly comics, as I got older I started to toss in the odd novel, as for sports, not really, I know like the rules for most sports and can follow along with them, but they never really interested me, I have played a little of most of them, and I was usually okay but they didn't really spark Joy if you know what I mean. Umm other hobbies... Not really I mean I wanted to learn another language, but I think I am too dumb for that." She paused for a moment after realizing the Zorels didn't seem to like self-deprecating things.

"Uhh, what about you love? I know you like comics and singing and basketball and cheering and all that. Is there anything else? I mean what else do you enjoy? other sports, hobbies, umm, heh long walks on the beach type stuff?" She rubbed her head, not sure how to articulate her question.

Candy pushed the notebook back to him, indicating she wanted him to hold on to it for her until she woke up, finally she was pushed out, on a stretcher, right at 930, to head for surgery.

Kara laughed. "I see you want to be here all day!" She teased with a wink, as Pat tutted at Noel about the self-abasing. Kara took a deep breath. "Long story short, pretty much all sports except football. Mostly the classic novels, as I don't really like some of the newer stuff, except the Nancy Drew series, and maybe Mickey Spillane. I'm not sure if stuff from the 60s is considered classic novels yet, but..." She made a sort of shrug."You forgot cartoons. Love my cartoons. When things get normal... More normal... The parents plan to bring back Saturday morning cartoons... What ever THEY are, or were, as the case may be."

Kara then thought about her next question, and after a few minutes, asked, "What's your favorite animal?"

Jeffery took the notebook and nodded as he understood.
"Before you know it you will be able to tell me what to do in a sweet serenade" he smiled giving her a playful wink.

Noel listened intently to Kara, pausing and seeming to stop to think once Kara asked about her favorite animal.
"Umm, okay, so first, I assume you mean American football? and not uhh, umm, what's it called, uhh... soccer! Umm second I forgot to mention when I did read Novels they were usually mystery novels. Umm cartoons, I did watch some when I could, but I usually had to do so while working out, as I wasn't allowed to watch anything while I studied, and sometimes my mother would make me study while I exercised instead. Oh, right animal, umm I am not sure, maybe Ravens? they are pretty smart and I like their dark place in literature and media." She explained.

Noel took another moment and thought about her next question.
"Umm okay, your favorite animal, and your perfect date," She asked with a blush averting her eyes a little embarrassed by her question.

Candy quietly chuckled to herself at Jeffrey's remark. Maybe she'd finally got the right one after all. Humor was always a good thing.

Kara said without a second thought. "The fox, because it's sleek and looks dog-like, but can climb trees and pounce like a cat."

She then tried to figure her perfect date. As she continued to struggle, Pat asided to her. "Chicago hit song, 1970s? Fourth of July? Every time you hear that song you remark, Oh! My perfect date! Don't deny it now." She grabbed Lenard's harmonica and started playing the opening music, stopped just to say, "If you can't say it... Sing it!" She played again from the beginning. Kara nodded, getting the hint, and started quietly, getting into the song and how it really WAS her perfect date.

Saturday
In the park
I think it was the fourth of July
Saturday
In the park

People dancing, people laughing
A man selling ice cream
Singing italian songs
Everybody is another
Can you dig it?
Yes I can, and I've been waiting such a long time
For Saturday

Another day
In the park
Another day
In the park

People talking, really smiling
A man playing guitar
And singing to us all
Can you help him change the world
Can you dig it?
For today

Slow motion riders fly the colors of the day
A bronze man can still tell stories his own way
Listen children, all is not lost, all is not lost oh no, no

Funny days
In the park
And every day's the fourth of July
Funny days
In the park
And every day's the fourth of July

People reaching, people touching
A real celebration
Waiting for us all
Can you dig it?
For the day, yeah, yeah.

She then blushed. "Yeah. That's the perfect date. Plenty of fresh air, good vibes... And except for the ice cream... Free." She suddenly started looking very red and shy.

Maria just sat in awe as Christine looked over, enjoying the impromptu performance.

"I get the same feeling. That would be a wonderful date. I don't know about perfect... What if it rains? Of course, Gene Kelly over there would probably be Singin' in the Rain, wouldn't you, Kara?"

A shrug and a weak, "Maybe?" Was the answer.

Noel nodded as she explained her reasoning for the fox. Then waited expectantly as she waited for her answer for the perfect date. Noel felt like she had never really been on a true date before, so she had no idea what one entailed, but if she were to ever try and bring Kara on one she wanted to know exactly what she should do for it. When pat and the others started to speak up and help her, and once the music started Noel became increasingly confused as to what was happening. Once Kara broke out into song she simply smiled and listened, trying to get the message of the song from the lyrics. She made mental notes about what the song mentioned.

'Saturday, Park, fourth of July, Dancing, Ice cream, Italian songs, digging? talking, smiling, a man with a guitar? singing, reaching, touching, bronze man, stories, children' These were the words that Noel managed to catch during the song, were these the things that made up Kara's perfect date? It sounded so complicated, it took a moment after the song with Noel repeating those words in her mind like she was memorizing them for a test. Luckily as she did this the others were talking among each other.

After a moment Noel spoke up to Kara, seeming a little worried.
"So umm on July the fourth, if it's a Saturday, you want to go to the park, dance and sing to an Italian song, played by a bronze man on guitar? Then you want to umm tell stories to children who are smiling and laughing? eat ice cream and umm touching and digging?" Noel seemed to get confused the more she spoke, her hand rising up to hold her head.
"I umm I don't think I understand, oh! was there something about rain as well?"

Back
Top Bottom