Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Kara sighed and slowly nodded. "Yeah. I was some princess that apparently had been masquerading as a vigilante that was beloved by the people. The vigilante was. Did I mention a name? Like Merida or Xena or something?" She looked around.

"Or something..." Christine said, seemingly suspicious suddenly. "By the sounds of it, you were being hand by some law in the dream. Vigilante justice is really frowned upon, Kara. That's why I and the good doc were so concerned.

Jeffery hesitated to but decided to speak up again.
“Well, aren’t these dreams supposed to be taken with a grain of salt? I mean they usually have hidden, seemingly unrelated meanings right? Just she dreamed of being a vigilante doesn’t mean she wants to dawn cape and cowl and fight crime, perhaps it’s simply, her mind saying she wants to give back to her community. I mean I may be wrong but at least with Noel it seems like the glorify vigilantes in those comics they like right?” He asked legitimately not knowing.
“But of course I am sure she knows they can’t do that stuff for real”

Noel meanwhile remained quiet, still trying to catch up on what happened by listening to the conversation.

"Actually a caught one. By the king... Or dad to the princess I supposedly was." Kara commented. "So... I was already caught... Or she was already caught..." She looked at Christine. "Or something." She smirked.

"Touché, pussycat." Christine smirked back.

Kara then sighed. "This whole thing, including the bad guys trying to get out of it... And wanting to take Noel to court for defending herself... And probably Maria... It's got me worked up. I had it on the back burner, not to cast a shadow on the concert."

Brinker seemed to have got it. "And it bothered you enough for your overactive imagination to run a scenario for you. Makes sense. Now that you mentioned there was an underlying problem you were wrestling with."

Jeffery nodded, listening along as they seemed to be talking through the scenario now, and his interjections didn't seem to be needed anymore. Noel meanwhile was still listening in on their conversation, her still slightly clouded mind trying to piece everything together.
"I am sorry, I didn't mean to cause so much stress, I was just kind of ignoring that stuff right now, I remember last time I panicked and panicked and panicked some more about it, and then it was nothing, so I am kind of hoping the same thing happens here." She paused for a moment, giving Jeffery time to speak up now.

"Speaking of which, no one else knows you are here, but if you want that lawyer again, he will need to know as that is his lawyer and there is no way we can hire him without dad finding out considering they are old friends." He stated.

"Oh right, umm, maybe we can find someone else? I am sure there are plenty of other good lawyers out there." Noel asked looking around.
"Though I don't exactly have the money for that"

Kara shook her head. "It wasn't you causing the stress, Noel. You haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what you could have done different."

Brinker put a forefinger to her chin. "Did Lenard or Pat suggest you not take the run? That's about the only thing that was in your abilities to make you culpable. In which case, the MAJORITY of this wasn't your fault."

"They would have just grabbed someone else, Allison. I always believed everything happens for a reason. It was time for them to be caught."

"Good theory, Christine... Now ask yourself if it holds water."

Noel paused and thought for a moment at the responses, happy that she hadn’t cause the stress. She trusted Kara not to lie to her so she knew it was the truth.

she looked at the other two talking about how if it wasn’t her it would have been someone else, if she wasn’t a specific target they must have been looking around the town for girls who were alone.
“Well then I guess it was better me then someone else, I mean at least I had the training to get away from them before too long, I don’t know if what I did even help, or if it was a bigger pain because you had to look for me after though.”

Christine folded her arms. "Yes and no. We had a scare with you as well. The mental health kind."

A nurse came to interrupt, apologizing for doing so. "Noel, if you're joining Candace, we need to get you ready. Supper will be up shortly. Jeremy, she wants to know what you would like for supper, and Kara, your concert got you yours, but we need to know your order also."

Kara nodded. "Fried chicken, fries, coleslaw and blue raspberry jello."

"We don't know if there's any left. That's a big favorite of patients."

"Cherry, then, ma'am. Thanks." Kara shrugged.

When Noel was ready, as in her chair, Kara would push her.

Noel looked down ashamed as Christine brought up her mental health issue, and was waiting for the yes part of it when the nurse interrupted leaving her feeling a little down that her getting taken didn't actually seem to make any difference, so she suffered for nothing.

As Kara gave her order Noel listened to Kara's order before replying.
"I'll have the same as Kara if possible, if not I think the fish with salad?" she asked before getting up and sighing before getting into her chair.
"I still don't think I need the chair at all, I mean I didn't break my legs or anything" she complained.
"Though umm, thanks for pushing me anyway Kara" she turned and looked at her a little embarrassed about her complaint.

The nurse smiled
"Noel. Dear. Remember that paper menu you filled out during supper last night? That was for today. You'll have a menu to fill out tonight for tomorrow, although you might be getting released... Or rather discharged... Some time during the day. We just have to talk with your busy psych doctor.'

Brinker nodded as she walked along with the wheelchair. "I also have need to speak with her. I got a page from her about sitting in on that."

They soon stopped at a room that seemed it could pass for a conference room, yet was known to be the patients' common area. Candy smiled and waved them all in pointing to Noel to be wheeled in to her right, Kara on her left and Jeffrey in front of her. She gave Jeffrey a look of faux disdain as she heard he didn't give his order, which softened farther to a one eyebrow raised look of Well...? What'll you have for dinner? She waited patiently.

Noel blushed again as her confusion was pointed out.
"Oh right, umm sorry. I hope I get to leave soon, uhh no offense." She apologized as she looked down ashamed.

As they arrived at the room and Kara certainly pushed Noel where Candy had wanted her to. Noel reached up and lightly brushed her hand along Kara as she walked away.
"Thank you" She spoke quietly before looking forward again at Jeffery as Candy addressed him.

Jeffery rubbed the back of his head as he sat down.
"Oh well, anything will do really, whatever is available, though if I must choose the chicken will be just fine, but again I will eat anything." He told them.
"Honestly I feel bad eating here when I am not even a patient, it's like I am taking food out of the mouths of people who are sick."

Candy nodded first to the nurse, then jotted down on her notebook. Weren't you down at the cafeteria for Kara's concert a few hours ago? Not just the patients eat "hospital food". Families, guests, staff... Although, this hospital has a Domino's and Cane's.

"Really, nurse, skip the hospital fare, bring a large pizza with everything!"

Candy gave a grimace and facepalm.

"Except green olives. Those don't ever even belong on a Mediterranean pizza." Kara said, as if she and Candy had had that talk before. Candy quickly jotted something else on the notebook before passing it across the table to Jeffrey. Are you ok with pineapples on your pizza? She did say EVERYTHING. Even the nurse would be smart enough to not add anchovies.*

(So everything would be all except anchovies and green olives)

Jeffery took the notepad and smiled nodded to her.
"Don't worry us Sterlings will eat anything" He smiled to her before turning to look at Noel.
"Right Noel?"

"Heh umm yeah we aren't picky, we will eat whatever" Noel replied with a nod.

Jeffery giving a wink after her response.
"See we are good" Jeffery added.

Candy gave the nurse the pad next with a new message, and the nurse left and returned with the pop star's purse. The college student dug around for a minute before handing the nurse the cash, and the purse back. She'd be gone until after the trays with the dinners came up. As soon as the trays came, and set in front of herself and Noel, Candy wrote a message on one paper, tore it out and had it passed to Jeffrey, and the notebook to Noel with a written message. Both said the same thing. We're going to be polite and wait for the pizza to get here before we eat, meanwhile, why don't you both tell me a little about yourselves?

Last edited:
They both read it and Jeffery was first to speak up.
"Well our Father is a martial arts instructor, so we both grew up learning many different kinds of hand to hand and weapons combat. Noel here was homeschool while our two brothers and I went to public school. That is until Noel was fourteen and she went to high school. We were all under specific health regimens, work out every day, eat healthily, that kind of thing. Our mother would cook and clean and stuff, she was a Doctor than a medical teacher then a stay at home mother once Noel was born. Oh and they are both nutty religious, I swear they aren't bad people just stuck in their ways, but I think me and Noel both know it's best to keep Noel's relationship a secret from them." He paused a moment looking toward Noel, knowing she was likely a lot less likely to share lots of this, which was why he was speaking up.
"As for me, once I turned eighteen I left, actually stayed with the monks in china for a bit before going off to college here, then university. I Work as a bodyguard to pay off both and am still technically in Uni. I could easily get our Father to pay for us, but I would rather earn my own way" He paused again for a moment.
"I think that's it?" he rubbed his head.

Noel meanwhile stayed quiet, not to be one quick to share in the first place. And with Jeffery telling lots of her story, she didn't feel the need.

Candy rolled her eyes and nodded at the nutty religious part. She jotted, Bible bangers. Makes the rest look bad. Reason why so many Christians are afraid to speak up... Out... Not fun being told you aren't tolerant when you are. I've got both types in my family. My one aunt and uncle on my mom's side? Hoo boy! You don't even play cards or dance in her house. You go to church every Wednesday and twice on Sunday. Cooking the only work allowed on Sundays Talk about stuck in the 50s. I heard the trouble those criminals want to pull. Come see me after my surgery tomorrow, just to visit me. and sent the notebook to Jeffrey.

Jeffery took the notebook and read it, chuckling lightly as he did so. As Candy patted Noel's hand she looked up and returned her smile, she was happy to be here but was a little sad she wasn't sitting beside Kara, though she understood why.

Once Jeffery finished reading he handed the notebook back.
"Yeah the funny thing is our parents aren't the church-going type, but somehow still hold those, *cough* Christian values," He said doing air quotes.
"But we understand growing up in that kind of household, and for the longest time, too long I am afraid, shared these beliefs as well, as you don't really ever think your parents are wrong as children. Though I am equally glad and surprised Noel seemed to come so far from that. I was worried if she truly was gay that she would never accept it, and just kind of living permanently in the closet." He admitted looking toward Noel who seemed like she might reply when they heard the ding of the elevator.

"Smells like Pizza is here" Jeffery spoke up with a smile.

Candy smiled at the last remark and gave a hoarse laugh, before wincing. As the nurse came in with the large pie, and set it on the table, along with the paper plates and napkins, she said, "I asked they cut it party style... In squares."

Kara tilted her head and went, "huh?" She then nodded as the nurse explained what 'party style' meant.

Candy then sent the notebook to Noel with, You're awful quiet. Anything you'd like to add about yourself or what we just talked about? She lifted the top off her plate revealing a deluxe cheeseburger, fries and slaw. Everyone could see her fruit cup.

That caused Kara to grab a plate, open the box and get two corners and a middle edge piece of the super deluxe pizza, before waving to Jeffrey to also dig in.

Jeffery smiled and grabbed two edge pieces following Kara's starting pattern, before looking toward Noel to grab next.

Noel looked at the note and shook her head.
"I am okay, he mm basically covered it" She admitted a little embarrassed, not used to sharing so much as openly.
She took a corner piece and the last edge piece on that side.
"Thank you for the Pizza" she spoke meekly.

Candy mouthed a "you're welcome" as a nurse reminded Noel to also eat her actual dinner that she ordered for herself the night before. She also reminded both not to forget to fill out their menus for the next day... Reminding Candy to only fill out dinner with her 9:30 am tonsillectomy.*

(*- it's 6pm. 12 hours is 6 am. She's 15 1/2 hours from surgery. This is her last meal until afterwards)

Noel nodded not planning to grab any more Pizza and filled it out, this time ordering the breakfast meal.

"Guess that means more Pizza for us" Jeffery looked over to Kara and smiled.

The nurse also made sure lunch and dinner was filled out on Noel's sheet... Although the likelihood of Noel actually getting dinner wasn't in the cards. Or at least the hospital dinner. "Better safe than sorry." The nurse had explained.

Kara giggled at Jeffrey's remark and nodded, as she went back for more edge pieces. "At least until they finish their dinners. For no bigger than Miss Candy is... She can pack it away sometimes. She could knock out three quarters of a large supreme pizza..." She looked at Candy, who was jotting something down. "And I've seen you do it!"

Candy just shook his head and held up the notebook. In large letters across most of that particular piece of paper was written:
HEY!! I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!! This was followed by a hand drawn smiley face with a wink and tongue out. (😜)

Noel nodded and filled out the sheet before returning it.

Jeffery smiled as the other two spoke. Chuckling as he read Candy's response.
"Hey it's a good thing you are used to that then Karacause Noel is the same way, in a house with three guys large then me and myself she could occasionally out eat is" He smirked and looked at Noel who had already started to lean over there and punch him in the arm. In which he simply laughed and rubbed where she had punched. Though unlike a regular punch in the arm, the others could see a decent amount of force was put into this one as Jeffery's large body was moved slightly from it.
"Ha Ha, there is that energy you have been lacking, just needed a good meal huh?" he teased. In which Noel responded by sticking her long tongue out at him.
"See look at that thing! it's like a lizard tongue" He smirked Noel raising another fist at him before crossing her arms. Though this whole time Noe did have a resisted smile on her face.

Kara blushed, "Uh... I was a little too young to be Miss Candy's girlfriend..." She said dropping her head and blushing. "The band and Lollipops ate together all the time is all." She decided at that moment the pizza pieces on her plate were FAR more interesting than her company. She did glance up at Noel at how she ate. "You're like Miss Candy... Where do you put it all?" It wasn't registering about all the calories burnt with all the exercising both did.

Candy then tried to engage Jeffrey in music conversation, and if he was seeing anyone; pretty much flirting with him in front of the other two. Having finished her hospital meal, she went into the box for a square of pizza. It was incredible she was still hungry after that burger meal.

Kara would be looking right back at Kara as she glanced up, a mouth full of Pizza and a smile to return to her. She swallowed her mouth of food before taking a drink and answering.
"Hehe, well I have a pretty high metabolism, and the exercising burns off a lot of it" She answered blushing a little embarrassed.
"But my whole family was like that, exercising was always a big thing for us."

Jeffery meanwhile would flirt back and inform her he was single and on the move, deciding to use this time to travel the world a little bit before he might settle down, then returned the question about her current situation.

The notebook was going back and forth across the table pretty regularly as once Candy learned Jeffrey was strong, wanted to travel and, well, truthfully, flirting back was paramount as well... She had to know places he was interested in.... Since returning to college had been a wash, she was strongly considering restarting her concert tours and was going to need a roadie and if he was interested. After all, she still had a European and Asian tour to make. If he was planning to cross either ocean, he could as part of the band and his expenses would end up being minimal instead of all on him.

"They're hitting it off, it looks." Kara finally said to Noel. "But how do you feel about all this." She took a bite of pizza.

Back
Top Bottom