Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel thought for a moment before moving a little closer to her so she could see her phone. ”What about.. I got you, by sonny and char?” she offered. ”I don't really know it but it sounds sweet” she suggested.
Noel knew the singing was more for Kara, she never really sung much as a kid, her family never really did much of that stuff, though she was instantly in love with Kara’s joy of it so wanted to embrace it more.

Noel wasn't sure why Kara avoided her question, but perhaps it was to spare her feelings?

Last edited:
Kara hadn't answered the question because she was confused over how. It was hard to explain how the turmoil Bonnie was going through would cause her to be more as a protective sister than the lover she had been. Once more, there was no way to know for sure whether or not Kara could have been happy with her over the long haul.

(Thought this was answered. This generally was the answer.)

(Edit)

Kara thought about it, and finally nodded. "Yeah. Good choice. Let's watch the pros do it, then sing it... Uh... Which one of us is Sonny?"

(It was answered in messages but thought I would put Noel's thoughts in RP)

”Oh umm right, heh I guess neither of us probably have the vocals for him, I can try to do Sonny but ill use my own dining voice instead of attempting his.” she told her.
”Umm I hope my bad singing won't drag you down too much.” She semi joked.

She let Kara play the song for them once before setting up the Karaoke and then sung with her.

Kara: they say we're young and we don't know we won't find out until we grow
Noel:..well I don't know if all that's true 'cause you got me, and baby I got you

Noel: I g- babe hehe oops
Both: I got you babe I got you babe.

Kara: they say our love won't pay the rent before it's earned, our money's all been spent
Noel: I guess that's so, we don't have a pot but at least I'm sure of all the things we got

Noel: babe
Both: I got you babe I got you babe

Noel: I got flowers in the spring I got you to wear my ring
Kara: and when I'm sad, you're a clown and if I get scared, you're always around
Kara: so let them say your hair's too long 'cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
Noel: then put your little hand in mine there ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb

Noel: babe
Both: I got you babe I got you babe

Noel: I got you to hold my hand
Kara: I got you to understand
Noel: I got you to walk with me
Kara: I got you to talk with me
Noel: igot you to kiss goodnight
Kara: I got you to hold me tight
Noel: I got you, I won't let go
Kara: I got you to love me so

Both: I got you babe I got you babe I got you babe I got you babe I got you, babe.

Noel did indeed put her own vocals is reminiscent of his voice but her own emotions and a voice that complemented her own more. Her pitch wasn't great but after she got into it at the very least her soul was in it.

(In sum she isn't a great singer, but has a decent voice and is having fun)

After the song, Kara nodded. "I almost wish I could get you to meet Ms. Candy. You seen the poster in my room. I'm smaller than her," She suddenly blushed and covered her almost Cs. "That came out wrong... Because that's more than one way... Not that I... Yeah, I'll shut up now before I get in deeper and need a rescue." She cleared her throat. "Let's see. I think I know a good song for you to work with and train your voice... Because of your voice octave. You're higher than me, and hitting some of those notes the Tokens hit was proof of that." She started a song from the Beatles. She didn't realize it, but Candy Pop would have trained Noel's voice with the Beatles!

She handed her the phone with the lyrics to Hard Day's Night (down below). "Here. Try this one. Just focus on the screen and words, and don't worry about messing up."

It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, and I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I'll find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright

You know I work all day to get you money to buy you things
And it's worth it just to hear you say, you're going to give me everything
So why on earth should I moan, cause when I get you alone
You know I feel ok.

When I'm home everything seems to be right
When I'm home, feeling me holding you tight, tight yeah!

It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log

So why on earth should I moan, cause when I get you alone
You know I feel ok.

When I'm home everything seems to be right
When I'm home, feeling me hold you tight, tight ooww!

It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
You know I feel alright
You know I feel alright

Last edited:
Noel couldn't help but sit quietly and watch her stumble over her words. Her eyes moving down to follow her hands for a moment before darting back up with a blush as she realized where she would be starting. Her own hand moving over her own which didn't even break A.

Noel looked down and listened to the song, but before she readied herself to sing she spoke to Kara.
”You don't need rescuing with me, you can say anything, though you are really cute when you are flustered” she smiled with a blush before clearing her own voice, getting singing lessons from Kara would be better than anyone else for her.

She sang the song, not messing up on any of the lyrics this time, and although her pitch was still a bit off, and could see that she picked a good song and band for her as it was a better compliment to her natural singing voice.
”Now that I sang one for you, can you sing one for me?” she asked looming for a song with a more uplifting feel.

As she was doing that the doctor walked in. ”Hello, excuse me miss I need to discuss Noella’s chat with her if you could step outside for a moment.” he asked looking toward Kara.

”No! I mean umm no I want her to stay, she can hear all of that stuff.”

”Okay, if you change your mind please say so.
First I would like to go over your file to make sure everything here is still accurate with the records. For expediency just speak up if I say something incorrect” he told her before looking to over for a response, opening a folder he was carrying.

She nodded to him. ”Yeah okay” she nodded and wiggled in her bed a little nervously.

”First some basics, your name is Noella Sterling, your address is 134 Skinner dr” He started her old address.

”No it's uh, it's different now, it's Kara address” she spoke up.

”Right” He nodded and wrote something down before continuing.
”Your preferred name is Noella-”

”No I umm prefer Noel now” she spoke up again.

”Noel got it. Okay, Noel, your blood type is Oh negative, hight 5”4, bust A, yadda, yadda physical things that change and we didn't really need, here we go, are you still suffering from amenorrhea? and have you tried reducing your exercise routine as a possible solution?” He asked seeming to expect an answer now.
”Umm yes and uhh, no” she shook her head, seeming a little ashamed.

”Well give it a try, this unfortunate event may be the perfect excuse to relax a bit more, eat some fatty foods, odds are your body will resume naturally on its own,” he told her.
”Okay, next, are you still on the antidepressants that were last prescribed to you alongside the antipsychotics and other medicines?” again he looked for an answer.

”No, I don't take those anymore, not for umm a week or so now, maybe closer to two, uhh not since I moved in with Kara” she replied.
”That's good, though after this incident we recommend you seek counselling and possibly consider using them again if you feel you need to.”

”Okay! So now that we are all up to date, why don't I get you up to date. You suffered a sprained ankle and sufficient head trauma, you had a pretty bad concussion and fell into a brief coma. Though I did see the other guys and you made out, for the most part, better than them.” He paused for a moment after his little joke.
”Though I am going to ask you some hard questions to determine if there is anything else we should test for, we took a blood sample, so don't worry about that part we just need to know if there are some things we need to look for” He paused again.
”Do you want to excuse Kara for this?” he asked.

”No, she can stay” Noel reached over and grabbed Kara’s hand with her and held it tightly under the blanket.

”Were you sexually assaulted? And do you feel like we should check for possible STDs?” he asked using a more gentle tone.

”Y-Yes, please do check” she nodded her grip tightening slightly.

”Right you are probably fine, but we will make sure of that for you, we would offer a pregnancy test, but it's not necessary in your case. You already answered all the are you feeling any pain, dizziness questions any of that change?”

”Yeah, the dizziness is gone, and things are clearing up in my memory of the night of my accident, though it's still a little fuzzy” She answered.

”That's perfectly natural, it's good that it's clearing up. So we just want to keep you overnight to make sure you are okay and you should be able to leave tomorrow” he told her. ”Though you likely don't need you we need you to leave in a wheelchair, would you like Kara to push it or a nurse?” he asked.

”Kara please” she looked up giving a faint smile.

”Good ill leave you two now, please let a nurse know if you need anything,” he told her before leaving.

The doctor stopped before leaving turning to answer her question
”Right, it’s a condition that prevents Noel from having a menstrual cycle, Noel, of course, let me know if you would prefer to let her know yourself, but she hasn't had her first period yet, which you would likely know isn't right given her age. We believe it's from her over-exercising, since Noel has been at the very least 13 she had had less than five percent body fat, which as we have tried to tell her is below recommended amounts, perhaps you can help us get that message through Kara” he smiled to her, hoping his explanation was helpful, then left before ensuring she didn't have any more questions.

Noel took a breath after he left, turning to face Kara as she spoke.
”Heh, well now it really is official, you know more about me than anyone, So umm what uhh, is.. I mean, I'm sorry I didn't tell you all. this before, I hope I am not too broken for you, I don't even work as a proper girl. I didn't think it was a big deal since we can't make each other pregnant anyway, is it really weird?” she asked clearly concerned on how Kara was going to react to all this new information, she knew everything down to her blood type now.

”I want you to know, that I love you no matter what you think, and if this for some reason wrecks things, I want you to be happy, I, don't want you to have to settle for me” Noel started to spiral into a negative self-judgement.

"Thought there was no such thing as too much exercise..." Kara mused after hearing the doctor out. Finally she nodded as if to say she understood, before shaking her head to indicate no more questions.

She gave Noel a blank look. "Huh?" She blinked as she shook her head as if confused. "Noel, please. Consider that a blessing in disguise, because trust me... They are no picnic. Sure, it depends on the individual girl, but I don't care for the bloating, cramps and mood swings... And that's BEFORE the bleeding. I've also experienced fits of temper and migraines. The latter so bad one time, it hurt to even have my eyes open." She then laughed uneasily, I guess I have... Wait for it... Super PMS? So, I'll hurt for both of us, k?"

Noel was happy to hear that Kara was more then happy about her condition.
“Well it’s not all fun and games you know, the doctors want it gone for a reason, but thank you. However I do still get the pelvis pain and headaches, though I could experience, according to doctors, hair loss, excessive facial hair, vision changes, and uhh, other stuff” she seemed to get a little embarrassed by some of the symptoms that she didn’t list. “So maybe we can hurt a little together” she offered.
“So, lets uhh, how, umm what should we do when we get back home?” She asked wanting to get herself back into a more positive mindset.

(edit)

“That is assuming all those extra symptoms wouldn’t scare you away too much, would it be okay if I was bald and had a beard?” she asked.

Last edited:
"We got a girl in one of our classes with hypertrichosis." Kara answered with a raised eyebrow. "You know the one. She comes to school every day with the morning paper." She then indicated spots on her chin, cheek sides and neck. "She then covered her head, squeaking, "The other part might get some getting used to?"

Finally she shook her head. "I'll promise to remind you to exercise less, if you remind ME I need to exercise more." She knew she did need to put an extra effort into getting more exercise as it was something she had kind of neglected in the last year without Bonnie.

"Hmm." She throated to the last question. "It's Monday tomorrow. Aren't you supposed to help me cook an Italian dinner? I have to start as soon as I get home from school... Oh. I won't be in school because I can't be in two places at once. Wonder if your doctor can write me an excused absence?"

"Well. I see where I stand. I believe it's your DETECTIVE that has to do that. You weren't the one hurt. He can only do that for Noel, and I can GUARANTEE you, he'll have her excused... By medical order... For most, if not all, week." Christine had her arms crossed and looking at Kara, frowning. " I was waiting around to hear you sing again. She did ask."

Kara blushed and started thinking again, going through her vast mental library of music from the 50s to the teens in pop music.

Noel was prepared to reply with her thoughts given the note for school when the detective showed up and did a much better job.
”Oh, hey detective, thank you for helping find us, I almost forgot to ask, if Maria didn't go get you, how did you find us?” She asked curiously.

”Oh yes, I would like to hear Kara sing some more as well, uhh oh! There is one thing that the doctor didn't tell you about me, Kara. It's nothing bad so don't worry, my brothers used to tell me it would make a good uhh ’party trick’.” She told her looking over to the detective after for a moment which almost made her hesitate to show Kara but decided it wasn't really a big secret she wanted to keep anyway.

”Here look,” She said as she first stuck her tongue out and touched her nose with it, then used a hand to touch the tip of her tongue to her eye.
”Heh, nothing crazy but both I and my mother have what my dad calls jean Simmons tounges” she added after retreating her tongue back into her mouth.

Kara and Christine both watched amazed at the nose stunt.

Christine shook her head as Kara wrinkled her nose. "That stunt with the eye? Not so much... Gene Simmons?" Christine asked.

Kara looked at both of them. "Who's Gene Simmons?" She didn't listen to or like KISS. Of course, she wasn't really into hard rock. The hardest she got was Springsteen and Boston and maybe a little Led Zeppelin and ZZ Top.

Christine seemed to go on a tirade. "Who's Gene Simmons? Who's Gene Simmons?! Are you bloody serious?!" She then mimicked his iconic move with rock sign, eyes shut and tongue wagging with mouth open. Only her tongue wasn't long enough for the full effect. "THAT'S Gene Simmons!"

Kara shook her head. "Must be really hard rock. I'm not into that. Sorry." She then said, I think I know what song... It's from Dusty Springfield."

Noel blushed at the responses.
”Heh sorry guess I won't do that anymore then. Yes Gene Simmons, that's it” she nodded. As Kara asked who that was she looked at her surprised.
”What? Even I know him, I assumed everyone knew him from KISS, they had all that black and white make up.” she said trying to help Christine.

After a moment Noel shook her head. ”He doesn't matter really, I'm ready to be serenaded, you said Dusty Springfield? I don't know him either so I can't wait for you to sing me a song I have never heard before” she smiled. Noel adjusted herself to get a little more comfortable on her bed.

Kara smirked. "Uhh... Not a he, and girl... I desperately need to catch you up on a little thing called the British invasion."

Christine snorted with a laugh, then Kara began, not needing to give the title. She moved sort of center of the room. As she sang she was swaying her hips and swinging her arms to the melody and using her phone as the mike.

Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
Plannin' and dreamin' each night of his cha-ah-arms
That won't get you into his ah-ah-arms
So if you're looking to find love you can share
All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and love him
And show him that you care

Show him that you care just for him
Do the things he likes to do
Wear your hair just for him, 'cause
You won't get him
Thinkin' and a-prayin', wishin' and a-hopin'

'Cause wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
Plannin' and dreamin' his kisses will stah-ah-art
That won't get you into his hah-ah-art
So if you're thinkin' of how great true love is

All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him
Yeah, just do it
And after you do, you will be his.

You gotta show him that you care just for him
Do the things he likes to do
Wear your hair just for him, 'cause
You won't get him
Thinkin' and prayin', wishin' and hopin'

'Cause wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
Plannin' and dreamin' his kisses will stah-ah-art
That won't get you into his hah-ah-art
So if you're thinkin' of how great true love is

All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him
Yeah, just do it
And after you do you will be his
You will be his
You will be his

She gave a short bow and Christine wisecracked, "'Ey now, luv, you tryin to tell me something there, Kara?" By the grin, it could be seen she was kidding.

Noel blushed as she was corrected on the gender, embarrassed by her mistake and assumption. However, she snapped out of it quickly enough to watch as Kara got up to sing.

Noel almost seemed entranced as she watched and listened to her. Even doing a deep inhale and exhale as she crossed into an almost dreamy state. She continued to listen if Christine or even Kara looked at her it would look like a schoolgirl crush face from the movies.

Once she finished Noel smiled brightly and gave her applause as she bowed. Then giggled at Christine's comment. ”Got someone special in your life detective?” Noel asked, becoming Kara over to her bed again arms open for her.

Christine folded her arms and gave a look of Wouldn't you like to know? with the same crazy grin. Finally, she got serious. "Well, it's been fun, girls, but I've got to get back on this case. Any questions before I leave?"

Kara shook her head at the detective as she made her way back over to Noel and her waiting hug.

Noel got on her knees from the bed, leaning up toward Christine a bit more then she had been for Kara.
"Thank you, detective, for helping find me and Maria, I umm I have been meaning to ask how you found us, but if you are in a hurry you don't need to answer that now." She asked as she gave her a hug, inadvertently exposing her backside to Kara as the slit in the back of her paper dressed gingerly opened a small bit.
"Other than that I think I am okay, Oh! can Kara spend the night here or does she need to leave?" she asked sounding a little concerned as she asked.
"That's it, all my questions," She said starting to tuck her self in again.

Christine paused, taken aback by the hug at first, before patting her back. "Last question, first. That I can't answer as it's not up to me. That's a question for your doctor or nurses. As for your first: Until Maria appeared, we hadn't figured out what non-path had been used to take you girls into the woods. We called for you several times with no response. After an hour, I got the bright idea of getting some helpers, including Kara, and had all of us dress up as different animated characters so you would trust whoever found you. I see now that would have been a disaster... I wasn't aware of the symptoms, just that you were also hospitalised; figured it had to be about what happened to you originally.

We spent all night looking for and calling you, going in wider and wider circles. Kara as Supergirl was the one to find you. I had her paired up with Dr. Brinker as Princess Zelda, and that ended up being the smartest thing I did. I must apologise again for having everyone dress as animated characters, considering how Dr. Brinker freaked you out in costume. That is entirely on me." She then checked her watch. "I hope I've answered satisfactory?" She turned to leave.

Noel listened to her intently, and although she was more curious about how they found the house in the first place, she decided to nod and be happy how she was found specifically.
"Oh don't worry about all that, I kinda overreacted anyway, the idea made sense and was really sweet in hindsight, I do appreciate you trying to make me comfortable, and especially happy that my supergirl found me, you really are my hero!" she smiled brightly as she hugged her again, holding her even after the hug.
"You answered everything wonderfully, thank you" she gave her another smile before waving at her as she left.

Once Christine had gone Noel looked lovingly at Kara, leaning on her lightly.
"Kara umm, can I ask you some things? they are umm, I, it might be stupid or weird or whatever but I want to ask anyway, heh you will probably think I am stupid after."

Kara scoffed. "Nothing at this point could possibly make these last two days any weirder." She said, hugging back. She then stopped short, thinking about her own statement. "At least... I don't think anything could make them any weirder..." She admitted looking up at thought, before back to Noel.

Noel Continued to hold her as she started to speak nervously.
"So umm, since the Doctor asked, you know what umm, what happened there, I don't want to be someone who ignores it or, pretends it didn't happen. I, I wanted to lose my virginity to you one of these days, when we are ready of course, and with what happened, I mean, I know it probably technically counts but, is it crazy to like not count it?" She asked, clearly embarrassed by her question.

Kara seemed saddened by what Noel was saying. She knew all too well what was stolen from Noel as it happened to her at a much younger age. "Sorry. It counted. It did for me, too, when it happened. That's why I probably wasn't that careful as I started dating girls in middle school. I threw my first time with a girl away on a dare. At a sleepover. Of course, it's when you're ready." She put her forehead against Noel's. "Your first time is supposed to be special... Your first time with a girl still can be. I won't rush. Ever." She then kissed forehead and lips softly.

Noel pulled into her a little tighter, sniffling a little as some tears gell from her eyes as she listened to her, the reality of it set in. She was saddened by her answer but knew it was the one she would get. Kara's company and kisses were the best comforts she could have asked for. She enjoyed the kisses to her forehead as she clung to her, kissing her back as she felt her lips on her own.
"I am so sorry that happened to you so much when you were so young, I know my experience isn't the same, I can't imagine how terrible that was for you." She sounded like she was on the verge of crying.
"I am happy that you can still be my first girl, and umm my first consensual, uhh thank you, heh sorry, I want things to be happy right now, but had to get that off my chest" she wiped some tears from her face.
"heh, I probably stink and am really gross right now, and yet you are here cuddling with me, I love your cuddles" she gave her a gentle kiss back.

Back
Top Bottom