Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Christine drove out of the Zorels' driveway and towards the precinct, windshield wipers slapping quickly from the rain. "We follow the MO laid out. Seventy two hours per victim. We hope the others are found alive. That's what both the captain and Chief want. For us to say 'they are alive, we need to find them' those first 72 hours. However, you're also right. We need to treat this like we only have 24 hours for both, ahem... 23 now... And not 30 and 72. Erm, that is, 71."

Unbeknownst to the culprits, they had been tailed, but Robert Canyon had stayed far enough back not to be spotted. He sighed heavily, engine and headlights out, in a car dark enough to blend in with the foliage he was parked behind, too far to really see what was going on even with binoculars. "We were going west, but so many turns I may be turned around a bit. Where the hell are we?" He mused frustrated. Putting his own phone on locator, and dialing it into Penny's book's IP address he quietly sent send as well as a text to her phone. Detective. I'm lost. Locate me and send help. No sirens and maintain radio silence, that means don't acknowledge my text. With a sigh and a face rub he whispered to himself, "Now... We wait."

(Need smells, description of outside.)

Penny nodded “Right, I like to hope for the best, but I also like to prepare for the worst, if you know what I mean”

She jumped as a ping cake on her book.
“Oh! I got something! Huh? It’s Canyon? He said he is lost, we need to go get him” she stated connecting her book to the cars GPS.
————————————-

As Noel was pulled out and the door opened she could smell a strong smell and manure and horses? She was carried for some time, maybe a long driveway? Or perhaps the place was hidden deep in some woods, she could feel her limbs occasionally brushing up against thick trees, and she was being turn presumably to fit between narrow paths.

Had she opened her eyes she would see them moving indeed into a forest that neighbored a farmhouse, parking their van in the farms shed and shutting the doors before walking through the woods to their cabin, no paths lead there, it was only because they knew where to go that they could find it.

Andersen frowned. "Canyon's saying he's lost? How? He grew up in the Cascades! Not far from Ranier! Something stinks! What does his whole text say?" She began to key the Mike, though, to call it in.

Meanwhile, Maria don't even bother to look up, sniffling quietly as she heard her captors approach, promising God if she got out of this alive, she'd never believe anyone about her family again... And get a code word or phrase with her family.

Penny looked at Christine and nodded. "Right, he said, and I quote, I'm lost. Stop. Locate me and send help. Stop. No sirens and maintain radio silence, that means don't acknowledge my text End."
--------------------------------------------------
As she had feared the two men have returned, entering the hidden basement under the garage where she was kept, the door disguised as a large electrical panel, even with a fake inside that was simply pushed aside.

"Now remember you need to let Maria recover a little, we will use this new girl today and tomorrow, and if she survives from her wounds, then she gets a break for two days. And repeat, got it?" The older one asked as he continued to carry Noel in front of Maria.

"Right, ugh, in this light I see she has white hair, in the dark thought it was going to be blond, I guess it will have to do, and so short, we won't have much of a handhold on that." The younger one complained.

"Yeah, anyway, after we eat I am going to take this one first since you did wreck my van up, which I will have to fix now, so yeah" He claimed before placing Noel by a pole next to the one that Maria was tied to, taking the time to tie her up as well.

The two then left back up the stairs, closing and locking them in once again.

Christine processed the text in her head. Her eyes lit up with realization and she uttered "Shit" under her breath. She clicked it on. "Calling all available units. We have them. However, officer possibly down near site. We need two buses (ambulances) regardless of blue boy playing possum. No squawking, no sirens, not even the buses, let's get them by surprise. Out."

She looked at Penny. "That lovable idiot. If he's not hurt too bad, I'm going to skin him! However, he just saved us tons of time, so maybe I'll just peel him just a little. Patch us in the quickest route to our little boy blue."

Maria sighed as she was fastened next to the other girl around the pole. "Sorry. Sorry you're gonna go through hell with me. I was praying for rescue not another victim. You're soaked. It must really be coming down out there." She could feel Noel's wet hands touching hers.

They had no idea how close help really was.

Penny looked shocked at her reaction "Wait what? he didn't say anything about being hurt! he also said radio silence, are you sure this is the right move?!" Penny asked re-reading the text for something she may have missed.

------------------

Meanwhile...

Noel opened her eyes and sat up as she heard the men leave, turning and looking at Maria as she felt their hands touch. "I, I am so sorry you have already had to be here for so long, I umm, I have an idea how I might be able to get us found," She took a breath. "I can't imagine how hard it has been for you, I umm I may find out, but umm, if I can help get you out of here safe then it will be worth it, we just need to hold on together," She told her with a gentle smile, trying to stay positive.

Not long later they heard the door open, Noel instantly pretended once again to still be unconscious.
"Fuck this bitch is still out? oh well, guess she won't fight back this way" he chuckled, winking at Maria before untying Noel and picking her up as she stayed limp, bringing her into the back room where Maria knew was where they had their 'fun'.

Christine nodded. "Looks that way at first glance, doesn't it? Right off the rip he admitted he was lost. He grew up near Mt. Rainier, Penny. Whilst following the van, far enough to not be spotted he could watch them make all kinds of different turns in order to deter anyone following. All those turns means when they did stop... He wasn't sure where he followed them to. Locate me. He's turned around. Possibly off the road. He would not have added send help if he intended to include the rest of that text. He's asking for personal assistance. Knowing that guy he hit his head on the steering wheel when he went off the road. It's probably nothing, but not one to take chances he included it. Maintain radio silence, don't answer text. His accident happened near where they are but far enough they wouldn't have paid it any mind, sirens would alert them and those girls wouldn't survive and he knows it, so placed that first. Basically he said, this is an accident I need help, tailed criminals to near their hideout but they made a lot of turns to get there. Since I'm not sure if I need an ambulance send one for me without a siren so we don't arouse suspicion. Also no talking back and forth over the airwaves about this as they could be listening in."

Maria was about to nod when the captors came back for Noel. She wanted to cry. She had already been used by them so much in the last day and a half she hurt. Now it was this new girl's turn. "Please." She begged and cried quietly. "Send help. Please. I learned my lesson. Really. I wanna live." She wept.

Penny nodded. "okay I will trust you on this one, should we start making our way there?" She asked preparing herself to go find these guys.

----------------------------------

He stopped for just a moment looking back at her.
"Listen, you aren't going to die if I can help it, if we can use you and your friend here for years, we will, though we got this one in a bit more violent method then we got you, so I am not sure how long she will make it." he smiled at her. As he turned she could see the handcuffs on Noel's ankles still, same as she had until they brought her into the other room.
"So don't worry your little head about it" He smirked then continued into the room, ignoring anything else she might say to him, she heard the door locked behind her, which she knew was by a Key they kept on their person, as the older one liked to chase her around the room for fun sometimes, the locked door the only way out.

Christine smirked. "When I got off the radio, and you plugged your book into my car's GPS, we started." She noticed Quimby even with her and rolled the window down. Quimby started talking immediately.

"We have seven patrol cars not counting you two. Or me. Your captain is bringing up the rear. We're following you, and have already made it clear that anyone squawks I'm personally booting them to Vancouver. We have the big bus. Seats three. Let's hope Canyon isn't hurt. Or if is, doesn't need it. There if he needs it. I'm going to be back in line right behind you and in front of the bus. All radioes turned completely off. You're in charge detective. Good luck."

Quimby was quickly back in line. Even without the extra turns, it would be twenty five minutes out of town to the west.

Half-hour after sending Penny his location and text, Canyon shook himself back awake. "Ok. Drowsy. Not good. Gotta stay conscious. This rain isn't helping matters." He decided to look again towards the area he saw the figures go toward between house and barn. A knock on the window caused him to look over. His blue eyes met frowning green ones. "Christine..."

"Don't Christine me. If you go about ditching cars you don't like, I'm afraid to ask about the dates." The eyes softened glancing at a spot middle of the brow. A sigh. "Let's get your self-made Chevrolet brand on your forehead looked at. Where are they?"

Canyon pointed to the spot he'd been watching. "Over the new river and through those woods."

Christine nodded and Robert walked to the waiting EMTS. Christine waved to the other officers and pointed, everyone got back in their cars and turned down the dirt road, crossing the swollen Creek via the little wooden bridge, and pretty much blocked every part of the road around the barn, farmhouse, with one crossways right at the entrance to cross the open bridge, quiet as a mouse. No one was leaving via motorized vehicle now.

Maria would have nothing to do but watch the door as at first what was silence turned to the rattling of chains, then the sound of the bed in their squeaking.

As they entered Noel knew she had to make her first strike count, she didn't know if he had weapons or any fighting knowledge, she had to wait until she had no restraints on at all, she couldn't be encumbered in any way. Unfortunately, that opportunity didn't come as quickly as she hoped, as he started by handcuffing her hands to the headboard, then released the ones on her legs, even though she was acting like she was unconscious, he was taking steps so she wouldn't struggle, perhaps he thought the act would wake her? Her heart raced, but she tried to keep herself from tensing up, she had to get him to let his guard down. Before she knew it, she was on her stomach as he took her from behind.

The squeaking was soon joined by a noise she knew too well, the haunting groans of that man, which she knew meant only one thing. And what seemed much faster than usual, though perhaps it was simply because of her current position? those horrible moments would tend to feel like they linger, as they did for Noel as she gritted and did everything she could to hold back the tears.

At his completion, he called out, which wouldn't leave this basement due to the soundproofing they had done, for obvious reasons. But the noise could be heard by Maria, it sent chills down her spine and made her stomach hurt. But Maria knew the older man always liked to go twice, so she wasn't done yet. After some more sounds of the chains rustling, she heard the bed squeaking again, this time it seemed with even more vigor, the crashing? Then it sounded like they were beating on the door for a while. It seemed like he was having quite the time with her, then the sound of a body hitting the floor followed by silence. Noel screams breaking that silence a moment after, in conjunction with some thumping noises.

A moment after that the door opened and Noel who was pulling up her yellow jogging suite, pants walked out with a limp, keys in her hands as she walked toward Maria and unlocked her chains., tears in her eyes.
"We are getting out of here, my phone is hopefully still hidden in his van, I hope you remember which direction it was in." She told her, clearly distraught but trying to hide it.
"I'll get the phone, here are his keys, you get to the van and I'll find you," she told her.
"If you don't see me by the time the van is started, just go, find help and come back, I'll be fine just get yourself out," She told her as she finished getting her chains off, placing the clothes she had found in the room, which she assumed (correctly) belonged to her.

Noel took Maria and walked her up the stairs, unlocked the door that leads to their basement, and walked out.
"Okay go" she whispered.
"I am going to make sure that the kid won't try and stop us with a gun or something, remember my phone is hidden under the like protective sheets, the password is Kara" she explained before starting to sneak into the house.

Maria was so thankful, but at the same time didn't want to leave the white haired girl alone in there. She pushed toward the low voices she could hear and ran into Quimby who was following tracks toward the house, but was actually really close to the barn still. "Whoa there, missy... Where'd you come from?" He was quickly filled in.

Emerging with the girl, he pointed to Penny. "Take this girl to the ambulance and see if Canyon can take your place (he could), stay with her. Rest of you with me. That means you Andersen. Pair up."

Noel started to limp into the cabin where she saw the kid cooking food, she tried to sneak up but he happened to look back and spot her!

“Oh shit!” He screamed and grabbed a knife but as he turned to her she started heading back outside. He gave chance as she ran into the woods, he lost sight of her as he gave a full sprint into the woods, the next thing he would see is a log for a moment before blacking out. Noel had hidden behind a tree and hit him with a small log she had picked up as she heard him running past, grabbing his knife and running deeper into the woods hoping she was heading into toward the van, though she wasn’t.

(The cops will likely find him with a bleeding head, but not find Noel)

As Maria explained everything to the EMTs, Canyon ran across the guy. "Over here!" He called as they were scouring the area. Slowly they took the suspect out as Quimby called for a second bus.

Christine then got an idea and gathered only the six women, including Penny. "Stay in groups of two, and call for her."

For the next fifteen minutes, six feminine voices from all over the woods called out the same thing, "Noel! It's ok, it's safe! Noel!"

The guys, meanwhile, found the home and had the other male in custody.

(She'd be told to drop the knife before approaching whichever pair she runs across. Penny and Christine are in two separate pairs)

They would continue to search for a few hours with no avail, they may need to get more people in on the search, perhaps she had gone too far, out of earshot, or worse she could be hurt and unable to respond.

(I was thinking they could call Kara and Pat to join the search and maybe any other volunteers, kinda want Kara to find her :) )

Christine didn't want to give up, and asked suggestions, making it clear that Noel would be even more fearful of males, even kind guys like Quimby and Canyon could be threats.

She was quickly reminded that maybe police uniforms, too. "All right. As many females in plain clohhh- Hold it. Brainstorm. Penny, can you find an adult fitting outfit from when you helped your uncle... We're going to bring favorite cartoon heroes to life... My regular plainclothes outfit looks cartoonish, as in a cartoon from my country... And since Kara and her are closest..."

You also have the same name, doncha?" One of the policewomen asked.

Christine frowned, "Y'know... No one likes an arsewit."

An hour later, everyone came back to the grounds dressed in various costumes, the policewoman who had made the crack, back as She-Ra. The original.

"Holliday.... You're almost out of THAT uniform." Christine wisecracked.

"Better being an humanoid superhero from another planet than a fairy tale cop." She looked at Kara. "The cop and the Supergirl, huh? Nice."

"Just pair up and let's do this again." Christine groaned.

Everyone started calling for Noel again, going in wider and wider circles, this time with close to twenty women in everything from Princess Adora/She-Ra to Zelda.

Kara in her Supergirl outfit was teamed up with a police psychiatrist and tracker dressed as the aforementioned Zelda. "Looks like there's some tracks going this way. Call out again, Kara."

Kara nodded, hoping this time for sure, as her voice was getting scratchy, "Noel! Where are you? It's ok to come out!"

After several hours of searching someone had called everyone back, that they needed to rest, but Kara, of course, wouldn't give up. She was deep into the forest, deeper then most had decided would.be worth searching, her partner barley insight as they tried to cover more ground, it being pitch black, the only light being their flashlights.

Their voices we're stressed from all the calling out and people started to give up hope, but just as the melancholy was starting to get to Kara. Her flashlight reflected off something on the ground, as she approached it she saw it was a knife, just in front of it was a ditch with long grass, and as she looked down, it almost looked like some grass was being pushed down at the bottom of it.

So that will be Noel in the ditch, unconscious and it will look like she hit her head in a fall.

Kara, practically hoarse called, "Over here! Over here!" She waved her flashlight like crazy.

Christine and Kara's partner, Officer Allison Brinker both winced with Christine being vocal. "Kara! Get your blamed torch outta me eyes!" Even Christine's voice sounded scratchy.

Kara apologized, and shown the light down in the ditch.

Christine keyed her radio and cleared her throat. "Found her." She squeaked with a scratch.

Allison (dressed as Zelda) clapped her hands. Her voice also scratchy, had nodded. "Need the bare foot looked at quickly.... *Ahem* I'd like to *ahem* analyze her, though. *Cough*" The thirty year old sounded in her 60s. "When we all can talk again."

"You ladies rest your voices. I'm sending a pair of EMTs to you, if you look to your left, up a slight hill, you'll see the ladies approach. You're about one hundred fifty yards from a roadway, which is attached to the national park. We're just inside the borders." The voice was authoritative yet somehow calming, belonging to Quimby.

When the EMTs started treating Noel on the spot before moving her onto the stretcher, Kara started getting worried and shook. Allison patted her shoulder. "Keep it together, Supergirl. Princess Zelda orders it." She said scratchily.

Everyone would get out together.

The paramedics managed to keep her stable as they sent her to the hospital, she would end up being in the same room.

If they would allow it, Kara would end up waiting long into the morning with Noel in the hospital, the doctors telling her she wasn't in mortal danger, but they didn't know how long she would be out for, they were hoping not but they had considered she may be in a coma.

None of the searcher/rescuers were allowed to stay as even Brinker had wanted to. The police psychiatrist ended up giving Kara her card to give to Noel when she woke up, and Christine took those two and Penny home.

It was ten o'clock that morning when Kara had to go back to the hospital to see if Noel was awake. She and her parents sat in the waiting room after being told Noel still hadn't woken up.

Maria also had trouble, waking up screaming several times due to her own trauma. Unfortunately, she still wasn't able to be medically released to be sent for a mental evaluation.

Time would seem to slow to a crawl as they waited for her to wake, though she didn't seem to be screaming, that may not have been a great sign either. The doctors wanted to give her some time to rest but soon started on more tests. After what felt like forever but was just several hours the doctor assigned to Noel showed up.

”Zorels? I have been instructed to give a miss Noella’s condition to you until her emergency contact shows up.” He took a moment to ensure they were ready then spoke. ”We have officially labelled her as comatose, we don't know for how long, usually a patient like this will naturally wake up in a few days or weeks, could even be months or hours if we are lucky, though it's possible she could last longer, or never wake and end up a vegetable or dead.” He explained before giving them a moment to absorb that information and ask questions.

Kara didn't want to hear that and begged to see her. Someone had to be with her, but it was okay.

Kara took Noel's hand softly and said, "The experts say that you can hear us even if you can't react... Ummm..." She closed her eyes and began singing. "If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me. Ooohh, baby, please don't go, oooohhhh, I want you to stay..."* A sigh. "And I'm not alone. Our detective friend, Ms. Andersen? She was out all night searching, too. And mom and dad are worried about you as well." She wanted to tell Noel that she wished it had been her, but thought better of it. That wouldn't sound at all encouraging. "You wanted to watch me cook Italian, remember? That's tomorrow. Tonight's dad's night to cook."

Kara would sit there for another several hours before she would hear the sound of footsteps behind her, though she had heard several people pass by their room. However, she heard the steps of entering the room. She would turn to see a well-dressed man, about 5’10 with dark well-kept hair.

”Ahh, you must be the girl who found Noella in the woods, well thank you for watching her till now, but I'll take it from here.” He claimed.

Kara looked the guy over. She definitely didn't trust him. "I've also been seeing her. And for the last few weeks, my folks and I have been giving her a place to live."

Lenard added, "And food and attention."

Pat sighed (in Australian). "Well... I'm sure the people in charge have already instructed this guy what happened, and that as soon as Noel wakes up and is able, she needs to tell her side. Come on, you two."

Christine Andersen had shown up and just learned Noel still hadn't woken up. She was assured everything was being done for Noel short of forcefully waking her. They weren't about to attempt that since this was caused by trauma and the fall and not anesthesia.

Christine stood at the nurse's station to watch the stranger to the party.

The man raised an eyebrow ”seeing each other? I guess that explains her sudden disappearance from her place here.” he started looking around the room at everyone.
”Well I am listed as her next of kin, though we don't have any familial relations, the paperwork was performed when I was listed as her emergency contact.” He explained confidently.
”So you need not be here, if she wakes then I will take her off your hands, we had a previous arrangement she seemed to have forgotten about.”

Christine Andersen folded her arms. The more she heard, the less she liked. As the Zorels sadly walked away looking defeated, she stepped up and flashed her badge. "Detective Christine Andersen, sir. I'm hoping she wakes up soon as well, as she is both a witness and victim in the crimes we're investigating. Let's take a walk; my understanding from the doctor is it could still be a few hours minimum. You should be filled in with what has transpired in the last several days, of which I'm sure you're unaware the full story."

Back
Top Bottom