Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Kara gave a short nod, before leading Noel to the bed and sitting next to her. She kept one arm around her and faced her best she could, giving a smile. "I think I told you, but it may bear repeating; we'll go at your speed." She did put her hand in Noel's lap.

"Oh umm right, heh, I mean I don't really know what that speed is like. I don't know if I am ready now, part of me thinks I am while another part of me doesn't, but that might be nerves or something like that" She sat alongside her looking back at her until she started to reply, where she looked down embarrassed at her inability to help. Though she did manage to let out a smile as Kara placed a hand on her lap. Noel moving her arms around Kara as well. "Sorry"

Kara nodded, playing a little with the short hair with one hand and moving her other to her arm and running it up and down the arm. "Not really a starter, instigator,uhh." She admitted with a blush.

"oh umm me either.. heh, umm maybe if one of us wants to do something they can just ask and then we start together?" she suggested blushing a little at her touch, moving a little closer to her, not sure what to do with her hand.

Kara shrugged again. Noel didn't seem to mind some of the simple things, so she tried to position herself in a way that she could be leaned against without toppling, yet in a way where it was inviting but Noel wouldn't have felt pressured to. She continued to gently rub the shoulder with her hand on the arm around Noel's shoulders, as she had to use the free arm to balance herself comfortably.

Noel smiled quietly as she took the opening to lean on Kara. "I am sure we will figure it out when the time is right" she spoke quietly as she cuddled up to her. "So what is your perfect date look like?" she asked trying to keep their conversation going and want to get to know her some more.

Kara hummed as she repeated "perfect date." She looked at the ceiling and thought of the ones she had... Especially with Bonnie. "Huh." She said, realizing something for the first time, seemingly. "We've already had two. It's the person that makes it 'perfect', not what is done or not done. Even though, in all honesty... I would hardly call either outing a true date." She smiled at Noel leaning into her. "So... Just being with the one I care about makes it 'perfect'."

She sighed. "Yeah. I just now figured that out." She admitted quietly, with a blush.

Noel looked up at Kara as she listened to her reply, her heart aflutter as she heard it. "Wow, I umm, I think that is the best answer" Noel wrapped her arms around Kara firmly. "I am so lucky that you approached me in that cafe, Thank you so much" she sounded a little choked up as she spoke.

Kara nodded as she thought about what happened after that. Sighing some, she kissed the top of Noel's head and held her closer and tighter as well. "Gonna be lights out soon." She sighed, "and we're neither of us ready for bed." Another sigh. "Want to sleep in here?" She offered, not knowing what else to say.

Noel blushed and smiled brightly as she was kissed on the head when she was asked to sleep there she replied pretty quickly "yeah, I mean umm, would that be okay? your parents wouldn't be mad?" She asked not wanting her to get in trouble or for her parents to get the wrong idea.

"They won't care. As long as you are ready for bed by 'curfew'." Kara reassured her. "I'll let you get ready and bring tomorrow's clothes. At least it's only right across the hall... Of course, you could always borrow something of mine in the morning. I don't have much though in exercise clothes, just jogging clothes." She released her to let Noel get what she needed from her room.

"right umm, in that case, let me get comfortable and then get some clothes for tomorrow, and then I'll be right back" She smiled and stood up before nearly skipping out of the room into her bedroom. She quickly changed into a long t-shirt and short shorts, then getting her clothes ready for the next day and carrying hem back to Kara's room, excited for her little sleep over.

While Noel was changing, Kara had too, in a long sleeve but light oversized tee and old swim trunks that weren't visible due to the big shirt that said Seahawks across it flowing over her knees like a dress. She had her head on a propped up arm, elbow on bed, stretched out nearly princess like across the length of the bed. Her back close to, but not full against the wall, indicated that once again, she was content to let Noel have the outside of the bed. She smiled and patted the spot in front of her.

Noel entered the room to see Kara laid across the bed, tapping it to invite her to join. She blushed as she had secretly had several dreams that had started like this, but this was real and was probably not going to end up like them, though that knowledge didn't stop her heart from racing. She smiled and placed her folded clothes for the next day on a chair in the room before crawling onto the bed, the wide collar on her shirt sagging down to potentially give Kara a peek down her shirt had she looked before she laid down beside her. Noel had her back to the edge of the bed, facing kara. "So umm, do you have any like pre-sleep rituals or anything?" she asked not sure what else to say, and also curious to learn more about Kara.

As Noel joined her, Kara sighed with a shake of her head. "Not anymore. Used to do some stretches, but it ended up being too much of a warm up instead of cool down. Guess if I was the real deal, I'd have done one last patrol, but I'd still have to be back home by ten. My dad told me that some time ago, that even the real Supergirl woulda had to be home and in bed by curfew. Especially on a school night." She was rubbing Noel's arm just as footsteps in the hallway alerted them both to the time, although the clock downstairs hadn't even started ringing the hour. "Uh oh." She clapped, putting out the main light. The downstairs clock bonged one second later. The footsteps turned around and Lenard could be heard saying, "Talk quietly, but be settling down, ladies." Kara let out a sigh of relief. "Toldja they wouldn't care."

Noel smiled as she listened to Kara, tensing up a bit as she seemed to get a bit nervous, but then relaxing and giving a sigh of relief as well as she heard her father's response. Noel whispered as she gave her response. "you were right, umm thank you for all this, I am umm really happy" she moved in snuggling herself up to Kara, enjoying her hand on her arm. "So umm, what do you, err what should I do when I wake up in the morning?" she asked wanting to know before she was left there wondering.

Kara gave her a light kiss as they snuggled. "Same as today. Get me up after your shower and exercise, was about right at six a.m.?"

In the morning, Noel would finally have her own set of house keys at her place on the kitchen table along with a note that said, "Noel. Cold cereal or instant oatmeal for breakfast. Plenty of flavors. Tell Kara that if she's going to eat two bowls of oatmeal, eat one at a time and two different flavors. Thanks. L&P. Or if you wish, dad & mom."

Noel smiled as she read the note, taking the key and placing it on her keychain before continuing her exercises and then taking a shower, returning to Kara's room to change and waking her with a light kiss on the forehead. "wakey wakey, cereal or oatmeal and what flavors or brand?" She asked seeing if she could get an answer out of her this morning as she woke her.

Despite that once Kara would get up Noel would change and make her way down to the kitchen to make herself some oatmeal, if she had an answer, prepping whatever Kara wanted as well. Though she would decide to wait for her to eat.

Kara again got up with a moan, but at least this time managed a slur that sounded like, "pull some sin ham." Translated would be"apples and cinnamon" She tried to give a hug but it ended up being awkward, before she got her change of clothes and fumbled her way to the bathroom.

She would arrive in the kitchen a full forty-five minutes later.

Noel was happy at her attempt for a warmer morning. She went to the kitchen and started to prep things to eat, getting them both apple cinnamon oatmeal preparing them as she had heard her shower turn off. As Kara entered the kitchen she gave her a warm smile and a happy greeting. "Good morning love, how are you feeling?"

Kara shrugged, but then gave Noel a proper kiss and morning hug. Seemed she really needed that morning shower to wake up. "Better if we didn't have to go to school. Ugh. Can't wait till the weekend. Have you decided for sure what you're cooking? You have Friday dinner planned?"

She sat down at the table in her regular place after thanking her for fixing breakfast. She knew how serious she was about Noel, and that at least Pat knew and Lenard suspected, but didn't know Noel had house keys now. "Anything new?"

"Oh! umm yeah look what your parents got for me" She smiled showing her they keys. "They left a note that also gave us our breakfast choices" She explained with a smile, pulling out and showing the note to Kara. "and umm, I guess if we go out and get the ingredients before then and we remember to ask your parents I could try and d that Sushi idea" she offered.

"You mean ask them to take us to the store?" She asked grinning, pointing to the meal schedule on the refrigerator door. The week schedule, Thursday-Wednesday was up already.

DINNER SCHEDULE

TH Kara "Western"
FR Noel not sure
SA Pat Slovak
SU Lenard Italian
MO Kara TBD
TU Noel TBD
WE Pat Thai

A note was in front of both at their seats.

Girls. Please let us know which nationality you plan to present on your cooking day, before Wednesday night. Kara you know better. Noel, please shadow me this Saturday so you may learn to cook our regular Saturday family meals. If you're still not sure, I'll switch you and Lenard next week, so you can shadow again.

As Kara read the note she blushed. "Forgot yesterday was Wednesday. I'm doing Italian on my other day." She had no idea that was taken.

Noel looked at the note, then got up and looked at the schedule. "oh right umm, but your father is doing Italian on Sunday, also is Wednesday on purpose? Pat Thai? like the meal pad thai?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. "Also I guess I will have to ask tonight, otherwise go with my backup plan of Mexican, which they may already have a plan for." She added before sitting back down and eating her oatmeal.

Kara shook her head. "No, but you can ask she does that. Dad's doing Italian?" She sighed. "That means Pizza. When it comes to marinara sauce...." She then sounded very Brooklynese with a hand swipe and a firm "Fuh-geddaboutit." Complete with Brooklyn accent. "I wonder how she has my dinner listed today, anyhoo, I can't watch you practice after school. I gotta get right home so I can make our 'Cowboy Grub-style' dinner. Hamburgers, baked beans, mixed raw vegetables, but not an actual salad, and coffee or tea."

Back
Top Bottom