Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel giggled "okay Alex, Diamonds it is" she smiled placing down a Queen of diamonds. "oh wait were you the contestant or the host? or just the bad host who answered the question?" she asked still smiling.

Clubs 6 7 8 Q
Diamonds 2 3 6 8 9 10 K A
Hearts 3 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q

Kara 4
Noel 9

Draw pile 9

"Both." Kara remarked sticking out her tongue. "The contest picks the category. Host reads the answer. So...? I should have just made you guess what I meant and let you lay the suit that you think was the right question?" She frowned. "Wow. You think I look like bespectacled bun in her hair ol' Miss Cooper? Eewww! She's not even a blonde!" Now Kara was poking fun at her history teacher. She laid down the Ace of diamonds.

Clubs 6 7 8 Q
Diamonds 2 3 6 8 9 10 K
Hearts 3 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q

Kara 3
Noel 9

Draw pile 9

"hehe, hey what is wrong with not being blond huh?" she asked flicking her white hair. "So you are a natural blond right? you ever get offended by blond jokes?" she asked placing down the ten of diamonds.

Clubs 6 7 8 Q
Diamonds 2 3 6 8 9 K
Hearts 3 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q

Kara 3
Noel 8

Draw pile 9

Kara rolled her eyes. "Nothing's wrong with it. I'm just pointing out that Ms. Cooper , who has to make all extra credit questions like Jeopardy isn't blonde. And yeah, I'm a natural blonde. But no... I'm not offended as I crack some of those blonde jokes myself. In fact, I heard one from one of the brunette girls on the squad today:

"Why did the dumb blonde pratfall laugh herself silly?" When I shrugged, she said the punchline like telling a secret." Kara than leaned over, cupped one hand as half a megaphone and whispered. "Because she learned redheads are hot heads, and the brunettes are the real idiots!"

She smirked slightly as she said, "My favorite has to be how the dumb blonde got a massive electric shock because she didn't know how to screw in a lightbulb." She winked. "Think about it. It has a double meaning." She laid down the three of diamonds.

Clubs 6 7 8 Q
Diamonds 2 6 8 9 K
Hearts 3 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q

Kara 2
Noel 8

Draw pile 9

Noel giggled lightly and then placed down the nine of diamonds. "heh, what about the one where she can't dial 911 because she can't find the eleven on the number pad." Noel looked down a bit before biting her lip. Oh! why don't we take turns asking each other questions like that, to learn more about each other? I already asked you the hair color thing, so it would be your turn next"

Clubs 6 7 8 Q
Diamonds 2 6 8 K
Hearts 3 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q

Kara 2
Noel 7

Draw pile 9

Kara giggled and then suddenly stopped. "Hey! I resembled that remark!" Pause for dramatic effect before a giggling, "When I was five!" She laid the nine of spades. "Uno." Noel already knew by now it was a club, as she as yet hadn't laid that one down. "Okay. What's your favorite piece of art? Like painting, sculpture, statute and the like."

Club 6 7 8 Q
Diamond 2 6 8 K
Heart 3 7 8 K
Spade 2 5 8 10 Q

Kara 1
Noel 7

Draw pile 9

Noel paused as she did and giggled with relief shortly after she had. She bit her lip for a moment. "umm, what is my favorite art? umm, I am afraid I am not too versed in it so I guess the Mona Lisa?" She asked before playing the eight of spades.

Club 6 7 8 Q
Diamond 2 6 8 K
Heart 3 7 8 K
Spade 2 5 10 Q

Kara 1
Noel 6

Draw pile 9

Last edited:
Kara smiled and nodded. "Who doesn't love that smile?" She thought again. "I do, too, but I'm kinda partial to The Last Supper. I mean the detail that went into it." Kara loved art, but couldn't draw to save her grades. She sighed as she looked at her card and drew the Queen of spades and laid it down. "Uno again."

Club 6 7 8 Q
Diamond 2 6 8 K
Heart 3 7 8 K
Spade 2 5 10

Kara 1
Noel 6

Draw pile 8

Noel thought for a moment then came up with a question. "umm, okay what is.. your favorite hair color on a girl?" she asked as she picked up one card. "oh poop!" she placed down a queen of clubs. "heh, go ahead" she sighed.

Club 6 7 8
Diamond 2 6 8 K
Heart 3 7 8 K
Spade 2 5 10

Kara 1
Noel 6

Draw pile 7

Kara started to, but before she did said ala Columbo, "Aaahhh, before I do... I gotta ask a question of you? Is this a trick question? Y'see... If I say any color but yours, you might not like it. If I say yours you might think it's just to keep the peace." She pretend puffed on her cigar as she looked squinty eyed at Noel. "I don't need to start an argument before bed. Especially one I can't win. It's the insignificant detail. Trips people up every time. That's my specialty. The insignificant detail." She laid the seven of clubs down, ending the game. "I did say... After I ASKED the question."

Noel couldn't help but smile and giggle lightly at her response. "okay so first of all, No this isn't a trick question my hair color doesn't have to match what your favorite is, Second, I don't even think I told you what my natural color is if I did I don't remember doing so, and third, congratulations on the victory" she smiled placing down her cards into the draw pile. "heh, unless you thought bleach white was my natural color?" She asked with a slight giggle.

Kara nodded. "Fair enough." She thought about it as she pictured her previous dates and girlfriends. Even Emily who forced herself to be a one night stand. She shrugged and answered truthfully, "Brown." She looked at the cards and sort of played with them, tapping them nervously as she put the rubber band around them. "Actually. Sorry. Yeah, thought it was natural, that you just prematurely turned white. Some do. Think there's one or two running around the school. One WAS a platinum blonde. The other a brunette. That I know of. Students. Though a teacher has too... But you kinda expect them to. Turn grey or white, I mean."

"heh that's fair, and yeah I can see the lure of the brunette" she smiled. "Oh honestly don't know my preference, though you certainly make blonds very appealing recently." She gave a smile. "so any guesses on my natural color?" She asked curiously.

Kara raised her eyebrows at the question. "I hadn't given it much thought, really. As I said, I thought it was prematurely white. But, okay... I'll hazard a guess. By what you've stated prior and even right now, I'd have to rule blonde out. That leaves still quite a few shades and combinations including honey, which is a hue of brown and strawberry, which is a combo of both blonde and red, yet it's own color. Guessing by what you said now... Brown isn't either."

She said what it wasn't, but snapped her fingers. "Of course! With your facial features... Raven!"

"oh? do you think I would look best with Raven hair?" she asked cupping her hair lightly. "perhaps it is my natural color" she gave her a shit-eating grin. "Maybe we should go and get my hair dyed, what do you think?" She asked not seeming to give a straight answer as to what her hair color actually was.

Kara shook her head. "No, I'm partial to that white, now. It looks good on you and was what drew me to you, besides just the way you were presenting yourself." She admitted. "I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered, but maybe this time I needed a unique look, too." She shrugged in spite of herself.

"oh, umm okay, that is good because I don't think I could afford another hair dye like this, it was not cheap" she smiled. "but uhh yeah, soon my natural color will probably start to grow in, you umm, you aren't going to like, find me less appealing than right?" she asked seeming a bit nervous. "I mean, if this hair color is what drew you to me if I didn't have it, would that be okay?" she added.

Kara shook her head and decided to best diffuse (in her opinion) this situation with a song; sounding eerily like Billy Joel, if he was a girl:

Don't go changing
To try to please me
You never let me down before, mmmhmm-mmmhmm
Don't imagine
You're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore.

I wouldn't leave you
In times of trouble
We never could have come this far, mmmhmm-mmmhmm
I took the good times
I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are.

Don't go trying
Some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair, mmmhmm-mmmhmm
You always have my
Unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care.

I don't want clever
Conversation
I never want to work that hard mmmhmm-mmmhmm
I just want someone
That I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be
The same ol' someone that I know
Ah, what will it take til you believe in me
The way that I believe in you?

I said I love you
And that's forever
And this I promise from the heart, mmmhmm-mmmhmm
I could not love you
Any better
I love you just the way you aaahhhre-Right!
Unknowingly, maybe out of habit, Kara threw in sounding like the sax solo, before continuing the song.

I don't want clever
Coh-hon-versation
I never want to work that hard.. mmmhmm-mmmhmm

Quietly, getting her face close to Noel, she barely sang aloud:
I just want someone
I can talk to...
I want you just the way you ahhre-oohh.
ending it with a kiss, whilst the concluding sax solo played in her head.

Noel sat quietly as Kara started to sing, she smiled looking at her a little bashful but with a soft smile her head tipped down as she looked up slightly to her as she continued to sing, enjoying the serenade as she watched her slowly approach her while singing. She couldn't help but smile as the inevitable kiss came to her lips. She kissed her back passionately but kept her hands to her sides and let Kara decide when to pull away. Once she did, Noel would speak up. "heh, sounds good to me, I love your voice"

Pat had stopped at the door. "I haven't heard you serenade a girl with that song since Bonnie. Glad to actually see you serious about someone again, Kara."

Kara blushed. "I almost retired that song... Then I met you, Noel. Hope you love more than my voice... It could give out." She smiled putting her forehead against Noel's.

"Let's hope that doesn't happen until you're 64." Pat gave Noel a wink, to indicate that Kara knew that Beatles hit.

Noel blushed heavily as she realized Pat had seen them kissing, though she knew pat had no issue with this she instinctively flinched back before being naturally calmed by how the others reacted. As Kara placed her forehead against hers Noel spoke a quiet response to her statement. "I do love much more than your voice Kara, and, I am really happy that you are serious about us."

Noel gave pat a smile in return from her comment and her wink.

Kara blushed slightly. "Good to hear." She pulled her head off. "So... No sense telling you I could be your own personal jukebox if you wanted. Don't even have to feed me a quarter, just tell me what you want to hear. Might help to tell me which artist as some have similar names but aren't the same lyrics or beats." She then looked at the time. "Just under an hour before bed. Anything you want to do?"

"heh, I think I would like to leave you on shuffle, I like the surprise" She replied smiling at her jukebox comment. "So an hour left, umm I mean there are a few different things we could do" Noel looked to see if pat was still looking at them, part of her wanted to do some more cuddling and possible kissing with Kara but couldn't bring herself to actually say that. "I mean, I want to hang out and stuff, but I am not sure what specifically what we should do."

Pat had long since disappeared from the door, so it was just the hall Noel saw.

Kara shrugged, "Maybe we can just move from these uncomfortable like chairs, unless it's the position that's the problem." The idea was comfort, but Noel's comfort.

Noel nodded and gave her a smile before replying "Yeah umm, maybe we can sit on the bed or something together?" She offered as she hoped that the bed wouldn't be an odd suggestion as it was the only thing she oud think of at the last second.

Back
Top Bottom