Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Kara sighed putting on an Ace of spades. "Haven't you noticed? Oh. Right. Home schooled. Well, most of the school cheer outfits have like tiny skirts and leave little to the imagination? You've seen ours, they're kinda, I dunno... Modest in comparison?"

(Reminder) Screenshot_20191028-033841.png

Noel blushed a little "wow really? I thought that even your teams seemed a bit too far up and that is better then the others, heh that's kinda unnerving, I certainly hope our school doesn't try and conform" She admitted picking up about five times before playing the seven of spades.

Last edited:
"Ours are like little dresses. Others are tight fitting even more, and are skirts and tops, with midriffs showing..." She shivered. She looked at her hand, and the five cards... All clubs. "You probably got the rest of the clubs, and the rest are of the red cards. I only have clubs left and no seven." She drew three before laying down the Joker. "Clubs." She sighed although the others drawn were mixed among the reds. "So anyway... There's this tradition, as Emily pointed out, that whether you're lesbian or not, you try it with the captain. Losing your lesbian virginity to the captain is kinda a rite of passage. Heck, I was dating her, so of course she was my first... Non abusive." She looked down. "She moved away that summer. Out east. Ohio, I think. We're still in contact, but the area code, 937, is kinda weird. I had to Google it when I first saw it." Another sigh. "I was in quite a few after. No one was like Bonnie." She smiled, "Except for now. You were approachable; just like her. You have that air about you."

Noel nodded and played the two of clubs, it was actually her only club so she hoped that she could change suite again next hand. "Oh I see do you still have feelings for her, the umm the other captain I mean, and umm, if others join the squad are you going to umm, with them? and do you know how many total? if I umm, if that is okay to ask that is" she asked not sure how deep she was allowed to dig here.

Kara laid the Ace of clubs. "If you mean actually slept with as in made love to, three. Emily threw herself at me last year. Since I was captain last two years before this one, I... Sorta had a target on my back."

(Cards left:
Clubs: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K
Diamonds: 2 3 6 8 9 10 Q K A
Hearts:. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K A
Spades:. 2 3 5 8 9 10 J Q K
One joker
Noel 10 in hand Kara 7)

Noel played the Ace of Hearts and let out a sigh. "Umm is this the reason you didn't invite me to join the cheer squad, and instead pushed for me to join the basketball team?" she asked curiously, it seemed like she may be repressing some hurt in not being asked to join the cheer team with her.

(Cards left:
Clubs: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K
Diamonds: 2 3 6 8 9 10 Q K A
Hearts:. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K
Spades:. 2 3 5 8 9 10 J Q K
One joker
Noel 10 in hand Kara 7)

(Don't forget to take a card off your hand if you play from it :) )

Kara shook her head. "I'm not captain this year. I lost to Niyah (spin off from the group). I didn't want you hurt or scared off because of the stupid rite of passage AND have you think I forced you to do it with the captain. Wouldn't be fair to you." She played the six of hearts. Sighing, she added, "It looks like they could use you anyway. From what I saw, your defense doesn't need much help, nor your passing. Not huge in basketball, but aren't those two most important for 'guard'?"

Noel wanted to be a forward. It didn't click in with Kara who doesn't know all the ins and outs of the sport.

Cards left unplayed
Clubs 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K
Diamonds 2 3 6 8 9 10 Q K A
Hearts 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 J Q K
Spades 2 3 5 8 9 10 J Q K

In hand
Kara 6
Noel 9

Noel gave a smile to Kara as she played the jack of hearts. "To be honest I don't really care about any of that stuff, I only really joined so we could spend more time together, I don't really get the school spirit thing, honestly it might be because I spent so little time in schools before this point, so I don't really care what position I get, heh I could warm the bench for all I care" Noel admitted. "I hope that doesn't make you think less of me" She added before thinking up another question. "So umm what umm, what is it like to umm be with a girl?" she asked not being able to help but blush.

Cards left unplayed
Clubs 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K
Hearts 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 Q K

In hand
Kara 6
Noel 8

(Sorry, wasn't alerted)

Kara felt bad about that, for some reason only known to her. She saw her chance to get rid of her clubs and took it, laying down the jack of clubs. "Sorry. I still think you'll do great though. I mean... You definitely seem to know what you're doing with the ball. And with the guarding and all. Just keep doing your best, promise?" She then thought about the question. "I didn't think it was anything at first. Just, y'know... Normal for me considering... But the more dates, the more sweeter it seemed. I mean, unless she wasn't into it, I mean the relationship, the emotional connection seemed better, more real."

Clubs 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Q K
Joker (hadn't been used yet)

In hand
Kara 5
Noel 8

"damn" Noel picked up three more cards before placing down the jack of spades. "heh, don't worry my father taught me to never to half butt anything. what was the saying? Umm the full umm butt the whole butt and nothing but the butt, umm but more swearing" She smiled. "and umm well I certainly like what we have had so far is nice, do umm do you feel any of that with us, you umm, you don't feel you need to stay with me because I moved in right? because I want to only be together if it's what you really want"

Spades 2 3 5 8 9 10 Q K
Joker (hadn't been used yet)

In hand
Kara 5
Noel 10

Kara nodded. "I get it. I really do. I feel something with you emotionally. Been there since I first saw you, unless that was just the kindred spirit thing. At first. I want to make the emotional connection, too. That's why I wanted to protect you from the tradition, and all." She frowned as she looked at the lone card in her hand and that wasn't a club. She finally laid it down, King of spades. "You know what the rest of these are. I've tried three times to get rid of them!" She teased, tongue out.

Spades 2 3 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 4
Noel 10

"hehe, sorry I have been trying to get rid of mine as well, umm seeming much less successfully" She smiled putting down a three of spades. "that is my only spade" she replied with a smile before thinking back on what Kara had said. "I mean I get that, I umm, honestly I wouldn't have done anything like that anyway, I only want to lose my virginity to someone I really like, if that were a requirement I probably wouldn't have joined anyway, but I can't imagine the school knows about this little system your team has cooked up."

Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 4
Noel 9

Kara shrugged. "Well... No guarantee either that Niyah... Captain N, woulda followed through with it either. I didn't want to leave it to chance. And if that really makes me Supergirl... Than..." She mimed like she was breaking invisible chains, smiling stupidly. She then laid the three of clubs. At least the right card landed on the discard pile.

Clubs 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Q K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 3 (all clubs)*
Noel 9

Total left in draw pile: 23

*Mentioned a few times already she had more clubs in her hand. It was officially all clubs with last post

Noel looked down at the pile "oh poop, and umm, I guess, though I still think it could have been fun working on the team together" she gave her a light smile then started to pick up, picking three more cards before placing down the king of clubs.

Clubs 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Q
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 3 (all clubs)*
Noel 11 (Mixed, mostly hearts, no clubs, no joker)

Total left in draw pile: 20

"You didn't have a red three?" Kara asked flabbergasted. She shook her head and laid down the ten of clubs.

Clubs 4 5 6 7 8 9 Q
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 2 clubs
Noel 11 (mostly hearts)

Draw pile 20

"heh, nope but I do have a red ten" she smiled as she placed down the ten of hearts. "But umm yeah, so I was kinda curious if you were interested in that stuff if it was with me?"

Clubs 4 5 6 7 8 9 Q
Diamonds 2 3 6 8 9 Q K A
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 2 clubs
Noel 10 (mostly hearts)

Draw pile 20

Kara blushed and sort of looked around the room a bit. "Sure, when you're ready." She drew two cards laying down the second. The Queen of hearts, singing the lyrics as she did,
"Playing with the Queen of Hearts
Knowing it ain't really smart
The Joker ain't the only fool
Who'll do anything for you.
"

Clubs 4 5 6 7 8 9 Q
Hearts 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 3 all clubs
Noel 10 mostly hearts

Draw pile 18

Noel looked down at her cards after Kara had replied to her questions. She paused for a bit before looking up and smiling. "heh, I love your singing" she placed the 9 of hearts. "oh umm, so umm, how, how would I know if I was ready?" she asked.

Clubs 4 5 6 7 8 9 Q
Hearts 2 3 4 5 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 3 all clubs
Noel 9 mostly hearts

Draw pile 18

Kara shook her head. "It's different for each individual. I can't give you a definitive. I was pretty much ready for a girl immediately, mostly because I felt soiled. When I first started dating Bonnie Rockwell, I was already wanting. She was the one not ready, and I learned patience as well as how to treat a lady." She put down the nine of clubs. I let her have her time though. I also learned that thinking you're ready and being ready is two different things. The first time we made out, I guess it got too hot for her and she changed her mind. The next time is when it was undescribable bliss. For both of us." She smirked. "Not to mention the sweetest experience, in more ways than one."

Kara had to admit, selfishly, she was more than ready to show Noel... But also knew from past experience... Noel also had to be ready.

Clubs 4 5 6 7 8 Q
Hearts 2 3 4 5 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 2 clubs
Noel 9 mostly hearts

DDraw pile 18

Noel picked up four more cards before sighing and placing down the five of clubs. "well I umm, I feel like I really, really like you but umm, I don't know if I am ready, I kinda feel like I am, but it's kinda hard to tell you to know, I umm, I don't know if I will ever really be able to just say I am ready." She admitted. "Is there a way you could like read me, or like, a test or whatever to see if I am ready, I don't even know what being ready means really. I guess I am worried I won't be good at it, I don't even know how two girls would do umm that stuff"

Clubs 4 6 7 8 Q
Hearts 2 3 4 5 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 2 clubs
Noel 12 mostly hearts

Draw pile 14

Kara dropped her jaw and her four of clubs. Too late to switch to the seven now. She seemed to choke a bit. "Irony of ironies! That was me with Bonnie!" She shook her head. "I'm... Wow... Well.... Wowed." Another shake. "How about this? We go out on some actual date-dates. A couple of movies with a karaoke in the middle, and bookmarked by dances. For example, this Saturday is a dance at the rec center. That can even be the first fun date... Seeing as we kinda had one already the night I had to go to the comic book store for that meeting." She held up the card. "Oh. And Uno."

Clubs 6 7 8 Q
Hearts 2 3 4 5 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 1
Noel 12

Draw pile 14

Noel was worried for a bit when she saw how Kara reacted, had she said something bad? weird? but she kept quiet as she let her continue and was happy by the end, and was about to speak out before Kara called Uno. "damn, you beat me to it" she smiled and umm yeah that sounds fun, I would love to do more girlfriend ESC stuff with you" She stated as she placed down her four of hearts. "heh, is it weird that I am already nervous about all this stuff?" she asked with a smile.

Clubs 6 7 8 Q
Hearts 2 3 5 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 1
Noel 11

Draw pile 14

Kara looked at her card, then the pile, then the card again, and fake swooned with a "Ack! K-Kryptonite!" It took two draws before laying down a two of hearts. She fanned out her two cards.

Clubs 6 7 8 Q
Hearts 3 5 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 2
Noel 11

Draw pile 12

"hehe, nice try supergirl but I know your weakness!" she smiled putting on an old 50's announcer type of voice and dramatically placed down a five of hearts.

Clubs 6 7 8 Q
Hearts 3 5 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q
Joker

Kara 2
Noel 10

Draw pile 12

Kara continued her melodrama. "Oh! I'm turning green!" As she drew three more, she whimpered as if in pain (but with a smile). As she laid down the Joker, she quipped, " Gems for $100. They're a girl's best friend. What are diamonds?" She hoped Noel got her Jeopardy! reference.

Clubs 6 7 8 Q
Hearts 3 7 8 K
Spades 2 5 8 9 10 Q

Kara 4
Noel 10

Draw pile 9

Back
Top Bottom