Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Pweet. "Protect the ball better, Bagley. Unless you WANT to be warming the bench!"

After a few more runs, Jeuther sent Stephanie in and pulled one of the defenders. "Noel, Stephanie, Crystal, Samantha and Wendy one team. The rest of you the other. Let's practice team passing drills, Bonnie... You and the girls not named are now defense. Just passing, around the horn. Defense trying to steal the ball." Fweeet!

Noel listened up and knew her role, going ahead and passing the ball as she got it, she wasn't one to try any tricks or anything, just ensure that her passes made it to where she was trying to go, being careful to lead the other person if necessary.

After running a few more drills, the coach called it for the day, and like before had everyone put all hands in for the "Go Team" cheer; seemed he had forgotten so dismiss the audience halfway through. In reality, only seven of the squad showed up anyway, Kara one of them. She waited around for Noel to finish up before.

"After we eat, let's do our homework and play a game... Seeing as last night's got cancelled." She said calmly.

Once all was said and finished Noel moved over to Kara smiling at her. "right, I think I'll shower and change quickly here so I am not stinky for dinner then we can walk home, or umm if you want you could head out now then I can meet you if you don't want to wait" Noel offered when one of Kara's friends spoke up.
"Why don't you join her in the shower Kara" She teased.

Kara smirked and teased back, complete with tongue out, "Because I'm not on the basketball team?"

Emily giggled. "Oh? You don't always with your fellow cheerleaders. I had to get in the shower with you when you hosted the sleepover last year, just so I could say I lost my virginity to my captain!"

Kara rolled her eyes. That one time shower romp was Kara's only mistake. Or so she felt, since Emily didn't actually want to date her. "She practically jumped me in the shower..." She asided to Noel. "You can jump in mine any morning you want. I'll meet you up here on the bleachers."

Noel was embarrassed and quite surprised by the conversation she had heard between Kara and her friends. Though she didn't show it, she was a little hurt by hearing that she and Emily had sex in her shower. Then her face almost looked like a tomato when told she could jump in her shower whenever she wanted "Oh, umm Yeah I'll meet you back here, be right back" She nodded before turning and going into the shower room, though had made sure she was alone before starting.

Kara regretted it even more, giving in to Emily like she had, when she saw Noel's expression. With a sigh, she sat down on the first row of the bleachers to wait. Emily gave a cheerful, "See ya tomorrow!" leaving Kara alone with her thoughts.

Stephanie stepped in the stall next to Noel, the thin wall separating them (and covering the 5-8 girl, from the neck down, from view). "Mind the nickname 'firecracker'? You may be short but you sure can pop. I like how you constantly show up Bonnie Bagley. She's sooo full of herself. She needs brought down a few pegs."

At first, hearing the nickname she blushed not knowing why she got it then was slightly relieved when she heard the reasoning. "Oh umm yeah no that is fine, and I don't really mean to put anyone down, but I am also happy to show people how they can improve" she replied in a meek voice, her arms instinctively covering her chest.

Stephanie smiled. "Relax. We're both girls." She thought about Noel's own answer. "Well, let's just hope Bonnie is smart enough to realize that, too. You may just be the firecracker needed to improve the team over last year. I chickened out of doing my best last year and got cut. This year, watching you, I'm inspired to not only make the team, but the starting lineup. Would love to see you as the starting point guard. To guard against others scoring on us." Stephanie knew what other things point guards did, but hadn't been impressed with anyone else's defense against the basket. And truthfully... The coach hadn't seen anyone this year step up like Noel had.

"oh umm yeah, I umm, I am just not really used to this stuff, I umm, I never really had to shower with others before" she admitted, embarrassed at admitting that, this entire time, avoiding looking at her. "But I am glad that I was able to help you get inspired, I feel like you will make a good addition to the team" she added trying to recover from her embarrassment.

"Practice is been interesting. He's running drills already, and mock games." Stephanie said, as she focussed now more on her shower then glancing at Noel. "Almost like he already knows everyone trying out knows the fundamentals." She shook her head. "Listen to me complaining about a good thing. More practice, less lectures." She turned around, facing out as she soaped up, also doing her hair at the same time.

Noel took a breath and really started to clean herself, finally moving her hands and soaping up her hair before doing the same with her chest moving downward. "Oh yeah I guess it did feel like we started to do drills pretty quickly, is there usually a lot more lectures before actual drills then?" She asked, clearly still nervous but seeming to relax a bit.

Stephanie nodded. "Because more people sign up or are walk ins are merely curious or want to play a game they hardly understand. The three of us were asked what we want to do if we don't make the cut. Way it stands now, we're going to all be in... It's just where. You told and showed you already understand the fundamentals. He knew I did, and asked Bonnie who wanted to show him, and show off. None of THIS year's ladies needed a week of lectures on fundamentals and rules." Rinsing off, Stephanie said, "Aite, Imma head out. See ya tomorrow."

Noel nodded along with what she was saying, it all seemed to make sense to her. "Okay, yeah that seems to add up." Noel Continued to wash as she became increasingly more relaxed.
As she left Noel looked back to her without thinking. "Okay, I'll see you later" as she realized what she had done she quickly retreated back into her shower with a blush.

Stephanie's parting shot was, "Don't forget ya got someone waiting upstairs! By the looks of it, she was looking mighty low about something."

Meanwhile, upstairs, Kara looked at her phone and the time.

Noel listened to her last words, which made her hurry up in the shower before drying dressing and heading out to find Kara on her phone. Noel walked up beside her and sat next to her before lightly leaning on her. "Hey, everything okay?" she asked.

Kara leaned back. "I'll be alright." She didn't sound like it. She pocketed her phone and arose. "I'm sorry about Emily. I think we may need to sit down and talk about my exes... And what ended up being one-nighters. Just so you don't get any more unwelcome surprises. I saw how upset you looked when you were to the shower when you found out about Emily." She looked up before holding out her hand.

Noel looked at her as she said she would be alright. "Oh well umm okay, I know you wouldn't lie to me, because I trust you to be honest." She took her hand and stood up with her. "Umm yeah it was a little surprising, but I was never upset with you, or with her or anything like that, it's your past and nothing you did then should really reflect on us. I just, it's silly because I knew it wasn't true, but for some reason, part of me kept thinking that it would be both of our first times, I mean if we ever do anything like that, I know it's stupid, especially since I knew that wasn't the case." She admitted, moving in and hugging her. "I still feel the same about you, no matter what you tell me about your exes, it's in the past and I'll feel the same way about you no matter what, okay?" she tried to reassure her.

Kara was able to breath a little bit easier and gave her a kiss. "We better get home. A brisk run. We're still playing Uno with regular cards, right?" She seemed to have brightened up at the reassurance.

"heh, of course for all of that" she smiled once again blushing happily at the kiss she had received, happy to see she seemed a bit better after what she had told her. "and we can have that conversation while we play maybe?" she offered as they started to run.

Kara sort of rolled her eyes. "If we get to play by ourselves." Kara's parents were going to be home that night as far as she knew.

When they got home, dinner once again was ready and it seemed and smelled Mediterranean.

Noel nodded understanding, as much as she wanted more alone time with Kara she had also wanted to get to know her family more as well, they had been so nice and accepting of her, if not for them she wouldn't have been able to be as happy as she is now with Kara.

"It smells great, I hope we aren't too late" Noel spoke up as they entered.

The supper was just finishing as Pat was pulling the lamb entree from the oven. "Perfect timing as last time. Come, gather around the table. Grecian style tonight." She smiled, waving them in to sit. "What's the plan after dinner and your homework?"

Kara decided to let Noel field the question, nodding to her.

"oh umm, we were thinking about just playing some cards and chatting, what about you two? any plans?" she asked hoping they had made plans of their own.

"No. But take the card game upstairs. We'll do the dishes and you two do your homework. We'll probably watch TV." Pat said, giving Lenard a particularly stern look of not involving them in the game. "That'll give you two a good chance of doing some catch up, since things went awry for you last night. We can play another time.

Kara was obviously not fully thinking. "Another Time? How does it go and can it be done on the piano?" She looked questioningly at the others, seeing especially her dad giving her a raised eyebrow look of perplexity. "What?"

"Hello, McFly!" Lenard groaned.

Kara looked askance at Noel. "Sorry. I zoned out... I heard playing Another Time. That's like an old song."

Pat sighed. "And a near 40 year old Scooby Doo joke, said by Oliver Hardy, when he asked Stan Laurel to play the piano another time. Don't explain it any farther, Noel... Let Kara stew on it through supper. Let's see if her dumb answer to Lenard's remark hits her. Time to eat, anyway."

Back
Top Bottom