Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel simply listened and smiled at the family's banter and comments, starting to eat once the rest of the family had done so as well. She was happy that she and Kara would be able to finally get some alone time.

Once the dinner had completed Noel at least took some dishes up to the sink, though remembered that her parents said they would do the dishes.

Kara looked at Noel to lead her up the steps when she turned and looked at her. "If you want a good place to study together, my computer desk should work. I just have to remove my laptop so we can both sit at it... Is that ok? I'll set it up if it is. No probs."

"Oh yea that sounds perfect, I'll umm get ready while you do that. Maybe I will prepare for bed so we can go a little longer and head straight to bed once we are done." she offered.

Kara nodded and, after placing her laptop carefully on the floor close to her bed, and positioning the table; set it up for the two to sit across from each other as they did their homework.

Pat came up with two small plastic bottles of strawberry milk. "Try to get these drank in this first half hour. Let your dad or I know if you want something to drink with your card game." She left within a few minutes.

Noel returned in her pajamas just as her mother was leaving, she smiled at her as they crossed paths then looked at Kara with her setup and two strawberry glasses of milk sitting on the table. "Hey what are these?" she asked looking at the milk on the table.

"A couple pints, one for each of us, of UDF strawberry milk. To drink while we do our homework." She smiled and waved to the seat in front of her. "This was a good idea, getting ready for bed. Shoulda myself, but then I wouldn't have gotten everything set up so we can do it. So.... Curious? That fellow teammate that sorta kinda looks like she adopted you?" She giggled at her stab. "The red head... Did you ever get her name, yet?" She cracked open her first book while waiting for an answer.

Noel took a sip of the drink as Kara explained it. "Oh, wow, heh it's sweeter then I expected" she smiled licking her lips and placing it down before she got her books ready as well. "huh? well I mean" Noel blushed a little at her stab. "Do you mean Stephanie?" she asked as she got her books all set up. "she is just a friend on the team, I don't know about all that other stuff."

Kara put her pen down. "Stephanie?" She thought for a minute. "Didn't my folks mention the Captain's daughter was named that? Umm... What is his last name... Wainwright. I recall. Is that hers?" Kara was now interested in the teammate to see how small their world really was. She took a drink of her milk and started her science questions, since she had read the chapter in class.

"Umm that sounds about right, to be honest, I am pretty bad with names and stuff" she admitted continuing to work. but stopping to tap the pen to her mouth.

Kara noticed this and put her pen down. "Something I can help with? I didn't want to say anything about my past until we were playing cards. That way we could finish our homework."

"Oh! umm thank you but it's fine I am just trying to get this to sound right, but umm, I should be done pretty fast, I actually did lots of my work during class so I got a little head start on things" she explained her pen hitting paper again as she started to write again.

Kara finished her strawberry milk before knocking out the next two subjects. As she was on her history she bemoaned. "Man. I wished I thought of doing more of my history. We're still in "The dark ages"; and I can't find it in my text. Literal Jeopardy! cuz my answer has to be in the form of a question: 'He is allegedly the real life nobleman on whom the legend of Robin Hood is based.' If he's not in the text... How am I to know?!" She frustratingly put the pen down and rubbed her eyes then temples. "So much for the second of three extra credit questions. I need those. I'm getting high C's right now."

"heh, yeah, History was always my worst subject, when I entered high school I had to start fresh because my mother never taught me it." she smiled, seeming a bit calmer about it. "maybe we can compare notes sometime and with our minds combined managed to out a B" she joked.

Kara sighed. "It's physics for me. And calculus. Barely passing. Only reason I'm allowed to stay on the squad is because I'm still at a C average with my B in economics and A in literature." She admitted. "I'm probably just gonna have to Google it, but I don't like cheating like that."

Kara shrugged. Most answers even for extra credit, were somewhere in the text. Of course, the history teacher who wrote the tests was known for her... Unorthodox questions on her tests. "You... Got a point."

Last edited:
Kara nodded. "I'll knock these last two out before you know it. I saved my easier two for last."

It took about another fifteen minutes to finish, because she worked on Me. Wyvern's questions regarding the latest chapter of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz due Friday.

She looked over to see if Noel was also finished with her homework.

Noel had continued to work and drink her milk managing to finish just as Kara looked over at her. "haaa, all done" Noel sighed as she closed her books and put them in a neat pile. "all done" She smiled.

"Milk was the perfect nightcap, I think. Okay." She pulled out the cards before putting her books on the floor, too. "So, like I teased earlier, it's like Uno, and pretty much same rules without the complications of the skips, reverses and draw cards." She dealt out seven cards to each and turned over the top card, a jack of diamonds. "So, if you got a jack or a diamond, you can play it. If neither of those,but you have a joker, you can change it that way, but you gotta announce what suit it is going to be." She started placing her cards in her own hand by suits. "We won't worry about points. Just play to have fun." Kara took a deep breath, and watched to see if she explained the easy rules satisfactory.

"oh umm, okay, so basically like you said before the suite stands in for the color and the card type for the number, are there any special cards?" she asked placing down the five of diamonds.

Kara shook her head laying down the seven of the suit. "That's the beauty of it. Real easy, because only the joker, which is wild. Heads up? Dad plays both Jokers as draw fours. Mom and I play them as the little wild." She took a breath. "So. Got turned off guys real early. Probably since I was 10. Never interested in boys after what I went through... But.... Didn't really start dating until high school."

Noel picked up a couple of cards before playing the four of diamonds. "Right that makes sense, umm please keep going" she nodded and smiled, happy to hear what Kara had to say.

Kara nodded. "So... I wanted to get involved in one of the sports. Always enjoyed cheer, but especially watching them... Even though ours aren't near as sensual as a lot of other squads and other schools." She looked at her hand and frowned, before drawing a card and playing it; four of spades. "Had my first offers a day after getting my uniform, and took up Bonnie's offer. My cheer captain. Not Bagley, Miss Showboat. She's always been in the other sports." She thought hard for a minute, muttered the name Norman under her breath, before saying, "Rockwell." This would further clue Noel into Kara's word association to remember names.

"Heh, I am not sure how you are able to remember all those names, I am terrible at it" She smiled playing a six of spades with a smile happy she didn't have to pick up again. "And what do you mean as sensual as the other squads and schools?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom