Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

"Problem is, it could happen while you're at the store or something. Kara then positioned her arms through Noel's underarms with her fingers interlocked on her nape.

"Oh, my brothers called this a full Nelson. You see, first."
She lifted her arms up then brought them down suddenly, pushing them down and weakening the grip of her hands hold on each other. At the same time, she straightened her back and stiffened her neck suddenly. In one swift motion, she leaned back and positioned a foot behind Karas, and pushed back to cause her to lose balance. As she would go to regain it. Noel leaned forward and down as she held Kara's arms under hers, using Kara's own attempt to regain balance to flip her over her and on her back, twisting her arms around to force her to lose the grip.

All of that would take about five seconds, so before she knew it, Kara was on her back in the mini wrestling/boxing ring. "Wha happen??"

"You got flipped." Calla said. "So that's what a full nelson is called, erm, looks like. Um, yeah."

Kara bounced up, but a little slower than she'd have liked. "Remind me to never try that again." She lamented, rubbing the small of her back... But really wanted to reach a little higher, rubbing the actual spot with the back of her hand. "So... What next?"

Kara thought for a few minutes before finally shaking her head. "Not that I can think of, anyway." She said making her way out of the ring.

Stephanie stood up. "Guess that means we're up, Calla. Best two out of three falls?"

Calla nodded. "Wrestling it is."

Kara would offer Noel a hand out of the ring if she wanted, otherwise would let her get out herself.

Kara didn't get into the little ice chest because she really hadn't worked out that much. She did grab one of two pairs of the boxing gloves since Calla and Stephanie were clasping hands in a wrestling match to see who faced Noel. "While they're wrestling do you mind holding the big bag so I can get in a bit of practice with it?" She asked.

Kara wasn't where she could see what was going on in the ring, but feminine grunts could be heard. The mat vibrated as Stephanie was shoved into it and Calla took the first "fall." They were already back at it before Kara, punching the bag in what could only be jabs in the "abdomen" asked, "Who just won?"

Kara shrugged as she punched. Noel had a better advantage point then Kara who wasn't facing the ring. "Doesn't sound like it." She mused correctly. The two currently had each other in a headlock.

Stephanie flipped Calla, unfortunately, Calla landed on her feet with her fingers touching the mat for balance. "Nah, we're good." Calla gave a wrestling style tackle, pinning Stephanie, and making her the winner. "Ok. Uncle! You face Noel!" She got up after Calla offered a hand. "Maybe Kara and I should have a go and see which of us gets the bronze."

Calla rolled her eyes, stifling a chuckle. "Depends if Noel wants to wrestle. She may have a different idea." She looked over to Noel as Kara began to remove the boxing gloves.

Calla was fine with that, taking a similar stance, than Kara's, but more like she was on her school's wrestling team... A few years back. "I'll let you start." She said calmly as Kara and Stephanie looked on.

Noel nodded and took her own stance, once Kara might recognize was similar to the one she took when fighting at the theaters.
"Okay" She moved in and started by grabbing at both of her wrists, then took a sturdy stance to see how she would react.

Calla made a sweeping motion and the grabber turned into the grabbee. She braced both her legs in an effort to block any trip attempt. "I learned from my wrestling coach. Who'd you learn from? Good first move!"

"My father taught me many martial arts." She smiled and moved to force her arms one way then jerked the other way and forced them together, using the force of Calla fighting the first direction to help move in the other, getting her arms together.

"That's what I want to learn. Dad can afford it, but, well..." She used a deep (but not too deep) voice, "Girls shouldn't fight. It's just not ladylike." She easily freed her hands. "But he let me wrestle in high school."

"I think Dad wanted to be a king in ancient Greece, as that's where my name originates, and now in my 20s, I'm still his "little princess", and obviously he was thinking something deep, since my full name is Calla Lily Mondale. It took me a while for me to get it. Calla Lily. You know? Like the flower?" She got back in a stance similar to before. "Anyhoo, this isn't seeing who wins the gold, but you definitely have me beat in the defense abilities."

Noel released her thinking that she was wanting to stop. "heh, sorry did you want to stop?" She asked placing a hand on the back of her head.

Calla got in the ice chest, uncapped a coffee and coke and took a gulp as she saw the two Starbucks ice coffees. "Both the Starbucks are the same flavors, too." She noticed. "Coffee and coke is different. I've been meaning to try it." She commented.

Back
Top Bottom