My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

“Oh then I guess the poison ivy?” Noel answered.
"Mostly because of the thorns and one would likely be stuck in the bush, and you would get even more hurt."

Last edited:
Calla chuckled. "Not to mention getting stuck BY the bush. Ivy. Just have the calamine lotion handy!"

Stephanie nodded. "Same. I'll probably be in misery for about the first several hours as I'm more sensitive to ivy than most people, but when the alternative is thorns actually needing to be removed from my body? Itch itch itch, scratch scratch, bite nip chomp!"

Kara nodded. "I figured everyone would choose to itch themselves to death than risk hospitalization. Noel can give her last question on Would You Rather."

Noel thought for a moment.
"Okay, would you rather have immortality to time, or to damage? So with time, you could live thousands of years but eventually, odds are an accident or something will happen and you would die. Or you could guarantee yourself one regular length life with immortality to damage, hit by a train, bad diet, no matter what you will live and die by old age." She asked.

Stephanie sighed. "With my luck, I'd only make it to the sixties if I'm lucky either way, so damage."

Kara nodded. "Damage for me, too, because who wants to outlive their loved ones by hundreds of years?"

Calla looked wide-eyed at Kara. "Wow. When you put it like that... I wouldn't want to outlive my friends by five, ten lifetimes. Damage here, too." She then looked at Noel. "Say, is Twenty Questions on that list of yours? That's one Candy always had at hers."

Kara nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, wow, yeah! It's been forever and a day since I played that!"

Noel smiled and put her phone away.
"It wasn't, but we can still play, that sounds like it's fun!" She exclaimed.
"So is it like, we all ask one person questions or? I never played."

Calla put her hands together. "Okay, so like you think of something and everyone else, using yes or no questions only, tries to guess what it is. The categories are animal, vegetable or mineral. I'm not a fan of where people are put, because I'm not of the belief we're animals... But like celebrities, professionals and family are in that category. Vegetables is again really broad. It's any plant including trees. Mineral sort of covers most everything else. Planets, meteors, comets... Mineral. Household things like furniture and linens and what not... Mineral. Though cotton, and plant like stuff should be vegetable, and like silk or woolen things should be animal. Anyhoo, use your judgement and keep track of both the number of questions and what's already been asked." She then thought about something. "Okay, girls. I got something. Why don't you ask first, Noel, to see if you have the rules. Remember, the question has to be yes or no. So you can't ask which it is. You can pick a category and ask if it's that."

Noel paused for a moment.
"Why don't we just add a people category and change veggies to plants? Like people, plants, minerals, and animals, where minerals are anything inanimate?" Noel asked.

ALL the girls agreed with a resounding yes. Even Calla, the oldest. "Since there's an extra category, it's only fair to add an extra question. So, it's 21 questions instead of 20. Also, I forgot, you can also BE the given thing but have to announce it ahead of time. Then we'd have to say are you blank? For mine, and since Noel's just learning, I suggest we do the "is it blank" version. Okay Noel, ask your first question."

Kara and Stephanie both went "awwww!" With Kara saying, "And I was all set to BE Chicago!"

Stephanie asked, "Which one? The band or the city?"

"The one that has something in common with our other guest, of course!"

Calla and Stephanie looked at each other and said, "The band." In unison.

Calla nodded, "in a manner of speaking."

Kara looked at Calla. "Are you in anime?"

Calla nodded again. "Oh I'm classic anime!"

Stephanie smirked. "Are you anthropomorphic?"

Calla nodded. "Yes."

Person: technically
Anime: Classic
Walking talking animal: yes

Calla nodded. "Yes, but if you ask the others, that's a matter of opinion!" She stuck her tongue out.

Stephanie snapped her fingers and pointed at Calla. "You're Sherlock Hound!"

Calla rolled her eyes. "No. And that counts as a question. That's the fifth in total."

Kara sighed. "Um. Is that your anime, though?"

Calla nodded. "Yes. Yes it is."

Calla smiled. "Good guess, but no."

Stephanie frowned. "But you can use a gun, I hope."

Calla nodded, "Not my cuppa, but yeah."

Kara laughed. "Oh bother. That's both the remaining main characters. Inspector Lestrade and Mrs. Marie Hudson. You are on Hound's side though, right?"

Calla nodded. "Yes. And now that gives Noel a 50/50 chance. Which of those two's characters best fits me, and you'll know which I picked."

Calla nodded. "Yep! And it's that simple, Noel. Want to take a turn or have Kara go before you?"

"Usually don't get it narrowed down so quickly, though. Just so you know, Noel." Kara advised. "Ten's actually pretty good even for us."

"Okay! That seems simple enough, okay I have an answer and am ready for questions!" She smiled, thinking she had something a little more difficult.

The three other girls looked at each other. Calla was next. "Are you a real person/group?

Kara saw where this was going and decided to take all doubt away. "Are you just one person?"

Back
Top Bottom