Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midvadir Dreams - (Tarrakhash x CasualVelociraptor)

Wrapped safely in her darkness, his soul and his body joined with hers they moved in perfect unison and for a brief moment there was only the two of them, the rest of the universe was gone faded from sight as he gazed into her eyes with a longing and love her words sliding into his mind and he sighed with pleasure and nodded at her unspoken words,"Yes, Akari, yes...a thousand times yes."

In the real world the quivering muscles of his body shuddered upwards into her one final time, his seed spilling between her thighs as he lay above her, the skirt pushed up by his eager thrusts and his eyes and mouth glowing with the light. In the world of her tree his soul pulsed with light, a glow shining inside her as his light passed into her in a cacophony of their songs and esoteric pleasures that wracked their minds and bodies as everything he had tried to make her wish come true.

And yet there was Kalisha's potions that would stop his light and her darkness if she let them, but he didn't know about that as he called out her name in ecstasy as the world crumbled around him leaving him sweaty, sticky and gazing at the real Akari with so much love he could barely contain it.

“Oh...Yusef...that was...that was better than I ever dreamed. I know I’ve only known you a few days, but I feel like I’ve lived a thousand lifetimes with you, and I want to do nothing more than live a thousand more, because in every one of them...” Akari said.

“You’re a dork,” she giggled. “A cute, very addictive, incredibly sensitive and affectionate dork...but a dork nonetheless. Still, you’re my dorky future husband, and you’re going to be a fatherly dork, and nothing will change that.”

Nothing,” she emphasized as she leaned over to the bedside drawer, got a bottle of the contraceptive potion that was labeled “Akari” by Kalisha, and threw it on the floor. The bottle that would keep them from having children shattered, as did Akari’s remaining inhibitions as she hugged her lover tightly while he softened inside her.

Yusef watched her whole little act and smirked as she lay there under him declaring her love for him and then declaring he was a dork, he watched as she took out the contraception and threw it on the floor, the realization of what she was doing made him chuckle, his hand sliding up to cup her small firm breasts, his thumb running across the pierced nipple and he sighed,"I love you." Her action was welcome, loved and appreciated but it did put a time limit on thier actions they had give or take nine months to get a place for them to be married and be safe.

Some people took longer to fall pregnant, some shorter, either way he would love her and cherish her but they might need to get married earlier,"Akari, you are amazing.....and determined to be first in everything." He glanced down at the shattered contraception, the only one who could beat her in terms of being pregnant was Sajida and Akari wouldn't allow that, a smile tugged at his lips and he shook his head kissing her neck softly,"I suppose we better get up and see if Kalisha broke Chloe...."

“I love you too. And hey, if we don’t get pregnant right away, I’m determined that we should soon,” Akari said and kissed him. “I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life than how I feel about you.”

“I don’t think we have to worry about Chloe. But she may be the one doing the breaking,” she grinned once Akari and Yusef arrived in the basement.

Kalisha was panting on the crafting table in the sweet bliss of orgasmic afterglow and Sajida was swearing in Surai as she started to get close. Akari got behind Sajida and started playing with her nipples and clit to help her along as she said to Chloe, “Yeah, make Sajida your bitch and tell her to cum all over your face.”

“Yeah, you gonna cum for me? You thought I was innocent, but I’m a bad little slut and I need to take all that juicy cum from your delicious cunt!” Chloe growled.

Sajida came while whimpering Chloe’s name, and then staggered over to the workbench table long enough to help Kalisha to her feet and drag them both off to bed to recover.

“So, Chloe,” Akari purred. “We were just talking about you...how would you like your own wedding to me?”

“Oh, man, I’ve dreamed of having a wife since I was a little girl! Yes I’ll marry you!” Chloe squealed. “Now get up against the wall while Yusef slips into me. I want you both so badly.”

Last edited:
Yusef stroked Akari's face,"I look forward to working on that, making sure you are very, very pregnant by repeated attempts!" Smirking he nodded at her assesment of Chloe,"She is very determined to master things once she puts her mind to it." Wallking down they watched the finale of the Kalisha/Sajida grandslam by Chloe, a smile on his face as she took Sajida to heaven and back with her tongue. He chuckled, leaning forward and smacking the rear ends of those departing as he smirked at Akari sharing what she knew with Chloe. He was going to have to be careful with whom he shared information at this rate.

Of course Chloe's response was amusing in and of itself,"I'm sure you mean I should slip into something more comfortable, Chloe? Not just straight into you, now you're going around making everyone cum with that cute little tongue of yours you think that foreplay is dead?" Smirking he grabbed Akari by the scruff of the neck and dragged her against the wall, with a kiss on her cheek,"There see, I'll help you first, and we'll call it foreplay." He grabbed Akari's leg and lifted it up, giving Chloe free access while he dropped his head to Akari's breast, licking at the nipple and the piercing that was through it,"I'll warm her up a little, Chloe, but make sure you warm yourself up so I can just 'slip in'."

“I’m plenty warmed up, so whenever you’re ready stud. But this is hot, so I can certainly get a little warmer...” Chloe said and then panted and moaned while touching herself.

“Mmmm...you’re definitely becoming a horny little slut, aren’t you, my beautiful bride to be?” Akari asked, moaning herself as Yusef pinned her against the wall and played with her.

“I learned from the best,” Chloe winked and blew a kiss at both of them. “And something about all the spanking we did lit a fire under me. You know?”

“I think I do. Seeing you to go to town on the others with your tongue made me tremble for you, babe.”

“Then spread your legs, love, ‘cause Chloe Talbot is coming to town.”

Akari initially rolled her eyes and groaned at the bad pun, then did so once Chloe began licking like there was no tomorrow.

Yusef smirked, his mouth full of Akari's breast not really able to comment on the banter between the two but loving it all the same. Giving Akari one last suck he pulled off of her and walked around behind Chloe, his hand sliding over her pale skinny frame. Grinning up at Akari he snickered,"Best of two worlds, get my lovely tight Chloe and watch Akari as she gets pleasured by that delicious tongue....man can't think of anywhere I'd rather be."

Reaching between Chloe's legs he stroked her cunt a few times to check she was as wet as she claimed, with a grin he positioned himself behind her and slowly pushed into her. His face contorting with pleasure as he slid into her, and he didn't stop till he was all the way in. He wasn't sure how well she'd control herself while he fucked her but once he was in he slapped her ass, a little harder than he normally would and growled,"Lick that cunt....bitch, know I just stuck my dick in there.....fuck."

Slapping her rear again he started thrusting in and out of her faster and harder, his fingers digging into her pale freckled flesh.

“Oh, yeaaah...I can taste a bit of your cum leaking out of her tiny snatch that you stuffed full of it like a bad boy. And- OW!” Chloe cried as she got spanked in the middle of sex. “Fuck Akari, I love feeling your beautiful body tremble on my tongue. I love your fingers wrapped in my hair. I love your mumbling in too many languages when you’re flustered. And I love the idea of being able to wake up next to such a sexy little nymph and please her every day!”

“Oh, gods, you have to try her tongue piercing, Yusef,” Akari moaned as she rode Chloe’s tongue. “It’s pleasing me soooo well, baby. I, I don’t how much longer I can...hold on...”

“Then don’t. Oh, my sweet, seductive, mysterious woman, I need it. I need every beautiful inch of you to cum so I can taste every drop. Cum for your little fiery wife! Cum for me!”

“I love you!” Akari groaned as she reached the point of no return. Her pride in doing that as well as Yusef’s cock piercing roiling her own insides made Chloe cum hard on his cock as Akari kissed her sexy pilot and then reassembled her clothes and passed out on the couch upstairs next to Arcturis.

“If you don’t think you can last, then shoot all that cum deep inside my burning bush, Yusie. Otherwise, I want to make you give it up in my cute mouth. Or both. Or just keep fucking me until we both lose it. Any move you make, we all win!”

Last edited:
It was one of the most erotic sights he had ever seen, two of his lovers coming together while he fucked the other, beautiful pale red haired against the slightly darker Akari all the while he slid in and out of the tight hole of Chloe. Her orgasm was almost enough to undo him but he managed to hold on long enough to hear her request.

His eyes flickering to his other lover, already asleep on the couch, Akari moved quickly when she wanted to, and focused his attention on Chloe,"I can wait....I want to feel that piercing on my cock, Chloe, come kneel for me let me cum in your mouth and show me how much you love it my dirty little engineer."

Pulling out he stepped back making room for her to drop to her knees on front of him, taking his throbbing rod in his hand he offered it to her like he wa giving her a treat,"I love you, Chloe my shy, ditzy little lover come suck my dick my darling!"

Chloe was at first somewhat bewildered by the sight of the piercing. But her lust for her future husband, for the father of her yet unborn son, for the most mesmerizing, adventurous man she’d ever known, overcame all the fears she had had as a child about metal in her mouth. She pinned him back and swallowed his entire length with a crazed dedication he had never seen this before.

After getting her piercing stuck on his for a second, Chloe spit it out to cough her breath back, then went back in slower until she ramped up her attacks. “Feed your sweet little Chloe, won’t you baby boy? Won’t you, my powerful, loving, sensitive man? C’mon, let go, let go, let goooooo! I wanna, I wanna be a good little wife for you. But to be that for you, I need you to cum, CUM, CUUUUUM!”

As bewildering as the piercing was for her the feeling of them locking together almost sent Yusef into a flat panic, but she managed to get them unlocked and the pleasure of her piercing on his shaft combined with her unprecedented willingness to devour him left him moaning and shuddering like a teenager on his first night with a girl. Her read head bobbed up and down and he simply lay there against the wall watching with pleasure and some small amount of consternation as to how innocent little Chloe who was to embarrased to stay in the same room as him was now a sex fiend of note!

With a loud groan he nodded at her words, his body trembling with desire as he pushed her down his shaft one last time,"There, Chloe.....here it.....coooooommmmmmmeeeeesss!"His voice climbed in volume as his rigid rod spasmed in her mouth, the head swelling pressing his piercing into her tongue, and in turn her piercing into his flesh as he shuddered and squirted jets of semen into her waiting mouth.

His body almost collapsed with pleasure only the wall and her eager mouth keeping him in place as a haze of desire and sensations swept through his body leaving him covered in goosebumps and almost incoherent as he filled her mouth,"Chloe... Chloe....fuck swallow it all Chloe.. fuck I love you, my fiery, red headed wife. I love you."

Panting and quivering he slowly slid down the wall as she released him and pulled her sweaty body into his arms as he hugged and caressed her pale, petite frame. Showering kisses on her face, cheek, neck and any other part of her could reach in a frenzied display of affection.

“You aren’t my husband yet, lover boy,” Chloe giggled after swallowing what he spent. “You haven’t even cum inside me yet... I wonder why?” She then sighed, “You’re not scared of me, are you? It’s okay if you are. I scare myself sometimes.”

With that, Chloe nuzzled her beloved’s chest with her hair. “I’ve just been so scared for so long, Yusie...and now that I’m finally free to be close to someone, I’m scared of not being scared. Does that make any sense? Or am I finally going crazy?”

Smirking he stroked her pretty face,"But I want to be, and that counts right?" Smoothing her hair he kissed her forehead,"Well, I'm too tired right now but how about you come sleep in my arms tonight and we make filling you up with my baby juice a priority tomorrow morning? Trust me it's not from a lack of willingness."

Giving her a squeeze he sighed softly and gave her another kiss,"To be honest you all scare me at times. I know I make all the prophecies and beat that drun pretty hard but I've got nothing, Chloe, nothing without the four of you. I've got to tie you to me....I can't see a way forward, and I love you all...even prickly little Sajida."

He smirked and stroked her head,"And we're about to wage a war against my own country. There is almost no way to do it peacefully with the Iron Commander doing what he's doing.....so we're all a little crazy. Come on....let's get you to bed and tomorrow we can fly your plane on out of here."

“That’s...interesting,” Chloe mused. “You have to let me know what I can do that’s crazier for you while you’re working on putting your magic baby juice in me,” she purred and then kissed him.

“I don’t know if there’s any way I can put what I feel into words, even at my calmest,” Chloe said. “Once I get some rarefied, cloudy air in my lungs, then perhaps I can cloooo...”

Poor, tired little pilot Chloe. She’d experienced the most fantastic sensations in her life too many times to count these past few days. Tomorrow...tomorrow...yes tomorrow, she knew she’d be hungry again for him. But for now, as she snored cutely for him while using him as a rock hard pillow, Chloe knew she was full for the first time. And not just because she had a belly full of cum...

Smirking down at the sleeping red head Yusef chuckled shifting her in his arms he lifted her up, a ripple of arm muscles and lifted her off the ground carrying her up to his bed and sliding her into the seats before taking a blanket down for Akari, covering her gently and looking in briefly on Kalisha and Sajida before joining Chloe in his bed. Curling around her he kissed her neck and soon dropped off to sleep.

If the last few days had taught him anything, they were lucky to be able to just sleep and not be under attack and even more importantly that tomorrow the girls would be awake and ready to do things and they were not shy in demanding things from him. Even as he recovered from multiple things, but tomorrow, tomorrow they'd start work on reclaiming his throne and moving on from this dusty corner of the world.

Chloe was drifting off into unconsciousness, but first cooed under her breath in contentment when Yusef spooned her. Sure, she had said that words could hardly describe her feelings for her man, but if a gesture could come close, this would be it.

Meanwhile, Akari slept away from him on the couch but enjoyed petting Arcturis as he at least curled up next to her; any disputes between them now in the past. And for Kalisha and Sajida, if Yusef were to ask their dream selves, they imagined a joint marriage to each other and Yusef as they held each other, much like Akari and Chloe had cooking up...but neither would admit it consciously.

Yet.

All their sleep was soon interrupted, however, by a frantic banging at the door. Since Sajida had slept the longest, her brain was stirred to alertness first, and she threw on some loose, silky but not too revealing clothes before approaching the door and looking through the clockwork keyhole that Kalisha had installed.

When she saw a man collapsed on the sandy ground in front of her and coughing (likely from dehydration), Sajida swiftly summoned Hopper to help her lift the poor boy onto the dining room table. After that, she quenched his thirst and healed the dry, cracked skin all over his body with her healing water, another grey hair falling out after she did so.

Akari awoke from the noise filling the living area, yawned, and sprang to her feet with weapons drawn as the Nightstalker sat up. “What the hell is he doing here?!” Akari then demanded.

“Look, he’s not hostile,” Sajida said, and the Nightstalker boy shook his head side to side and showed Akari his empty hands to corroborate this. “He just came to get some water.”

“We can’t risk him running off and telling people where we are, so it looks like you’re our guest indefinitely,” Akari and leaned a chair back with her feet planted on the wall and her crossbow aimed at his nards. “One wrong word and you’re gonna wish your throat dried out in that desert.”

“Look...my name is Tomasi. I...I just joined up,” he stammered as he coughed away some sand. “Look, I don’t support the Iron Sultan, okay?”

“Oh, so it’s the Iron Sultan now, hm?” Sajida asked with a wry chuckle.”

“But my mom’s sick and my family needs the money...”

“My poor boy. I’m so sorry...” Sajida said while washing his wounds with more water from her hair.

“Unfortunately, I know something about my family needing money,” Akari sighed. “So why’d you really come here?”

“You have to leave today,” the Nightstalker said.

“Yeah, we weren’t gonna stick around this place forever,” Sajida chuffed. But then she looked down sadly, as this had been her only home for five years.

“You don’t understand! Us Nightstalkers are...connected. It’s hard to describe.”

“Like a- tingle? Whenever you’re in shadow or near others who have felt the...shadows?” Akari tentatively probed; without revealing that she was a Darkness user herself, she was following up on her earlier hunch that these Nightstalkers had been at least somewhat (although to a much lesser degree than herself) exposed to its power.

“Yeah, that’s it. Only it has a much farther range. They already have sensed the deaths of all my comrades and are probably sending reinforcements right now!”

“And if you’re here, then you’ve led them right to us!” Akari yelled and pressed the point of her dagger up to his throat. “Give me one good reason. One!”

Tomasi tried not to breathe too much, lest his windpipe be pricked. “They’re sensing the dead ones too, remember? They’d track you here again even if I didn’t come back. The thing is, I figure that they figured that anyone who killed a bunch of Nightstalkers probably already fled. With me so far?”

Sajida firmly pulled Akari’s knife away from Tomasi’s throat and nodded.

“So...if they found a survivor, his word about where he thought you went would mean a lot, correct?”

Akari frowned while Sajida let out a knowing, “Ah.”

“Look, I wish I could break free of this horrifying life they have subjected me to and come with you, but then they’d track me and I would be putting you all in danger. Still, I know you are helping the true Sultan and you have my thanks for that, and for saving my life when I was an enemy to you. Let me help you by misleading them about your destination.”

Akari and Sajida nodded, and then Akari yelled, “Everybody! Strategy meeting! RIGHT NOW!”

Of course Yusef woke to the noise but didn't hear yelling so instead he pulled Chloe closer into his arms, his interest in getting up largely academic to see what was going on but the woman who surrounded him were extremely capable and more than able to deal with anything but another Nightstalker attack. Of course that was before Akari yelled, grumbling he kissed Chloe's neck and got up, getting dressed as he did, quickly and efficently before buckling on his sword belt and the holder he'd taken off a nightstalker with a couple of philters strapped to it...he could really do with one right now but he shook his head and pushed through it.

Half fondling, half slapping Chloe out the bed before helping her get dressed and taking hold of her hand as he lead her down the stairs like a newly wed couple coming out of their honeymoon bed, his face immediately hardened as he saw the boy,"Who is he? Why is he still alive?" His eyes flicked to Akari with that question, she was not one to leave a foe walking around. Of course his eyes flickered to the 'mother' of the group, fairly sure she had something to do with him not being dead. Letting the pair explain he moved to a couch away from the boy and flicked his fingers, the big body of Arcturis curling to his side a moment later.

Scratching the big cat between the ears he nodded at the explanation and then looked at the woman,"Alright, so do we plan in front of him? If they think he's lying they aren't going to worry about morals before they torture him."

“I’ll go hide myself in a corner,” Tomasi volunteered.

“Oh, you will, and we’ll make sure you stay there,” Akari growled, before dragging him down the basement and chaining him up.

Once the basement door was closed behind Akari, she said, “Now we may proceed.”

Sajida gulped slightly and then explained, “We think Sudavadir has been quietly building a resistance in the expectation, perhaps premonition that the Iron Commander would try to seize power.”

“Our...sources say that the top figures mostly consist of the pre-coup general class, many of whom served under your father since before you were born and watched you grow, Yusef,” Kalisha added. “But there are many Sudavadirians as well, all of whom will have a great hero to rally around. If we can get to the besieged regional capital of Kadugimir and drive away Iron Guard attackers, then we’ll have a base to conduct the war from.

Chloe said, “That’s where I come in. The Batty Chloe will carry all of us and our equipment to Kadugimir. If I can find a scroll copier in the city that’s connected to the rest of the scroll copying network, I can send a message in minutes to Radiant City asking for them to send me a design proposal for a new, state of the art merchant airship...built by me and stocked with goods for sale by Sajida. Once we help protect the city, we should head to Radiant to oversee its construction and use it as a mobile base of operations.

Sajida beamed and kissed Chloe on the cheek, then asked, “Akari, you’ve been awfully quiet. What are your thoughts?”

“If I ever see sand again, it’ll be much too soon,” Akari spat as she swatted some errant dust out of her hair. “So, let’s get to Kadugimir as quickly as possible!”

Last edited:
Yusef looked around at the four woman, all his lovers at various stages of relationships and he sighed,"That is a sound plan, Chloe and Sajida.....especially if we have supporters and can manage to put together some kind of stronghold in Kadugimir, and then the mobile base." He ran a hand over his face and shook his head and shrugged,"I doubt things will get easier, especially if we succeed at Kadugimir, then it becomes political and back handed things will start to happen. Choices will need to be made because of politics not emotions. We have had a lovely time here alone, but appearance is everything....as we travel whoever is from that country is going to need to step up and be by my side to deal with locals but I need the rest of you close so no one can claim favouritism."

He shook his head trying to figure out all the logistics and shook his head again,"And please be careful, how ever you like to think of your relationship with me I care for all of you but more importantly it makes you targets for friendship, alliances and assassinations. I know you are all competent, intelligent and capable woman but I couldn't stand to lose any of you....."

With one last sigh he forced a grin,"Last chance if someone wants to get out. After this it's the big time and we're in it till the end."

Kalisha hugged Yusef from behind, maybe a smidge too tight as she got used to her new clockwork and steam arm. She appreciated his complimenting of the plan, kissed his neck, sighed, “I love you, Yusef, so I’m in! One hundred percent. And thank you for agreeing to help protect my homeland. Once you’re in power, keep in mind that they will eagerly hope for the Sultan of Midvadir to finally grant us independence and push for us to have membership in the Alliance.”

“I’m in too,” Akari said. “And if you need to promise to marry Kalisha first to inspire the resistance...then consider our earlier discussion tabled,” she concluded with a kiss on the cheek.

“Of course I’m in,” Chloe chuckled. “Not like you have much of a choice...Hopper is a decent pilot, but he can’t replace me!”

“No one could, or ever will,” Akari said and leaned up to kiss her.

“And what about you, Sajida? Saji...I know that look. Please, honey, what is on your mind?” Kalisha inquired, with a smile at first, then in a more firm and sober fashion, rubbing Sajida’s shoulder at the same time.

“I’m in...but we will need to leave for Surabamba after our stop off in Kadugimir. Then I will discuss our situation with Yusef- alone. If he does not agree to these terms, then I will be taking my leave.”

Last edited:
Yusef grunted as Kalisha hugged him and he leaned into her kiss and reached up to caress the side of her face,"That's why I need each of you to be with me. Make the things I need to know clear and help me negotiate the diplomatic dance of your people." He smiled at Akari and shook his head chuckling,"Very selfless of you, Akari, very selfless."

He could only smile at the lovely Chloe as she expressed her desire to be involved, and that they couldn't do it without him but it was his prickly one that caused the problems and he gave Akari a long glance, as if to say, this is why I call her prickly, and then shook his head,"No, Sajida, I'm not waiting till then. I'm happy to move on Surabamba next. Your land is as important as the others but I'm not waiting for ultimatums in the future. You are in or you are out. You want to set conditions we can step aside and talk about it.....but I'm not getting surprised in the middle of a campaign. I want you by my side, particularly in Surabamba, I want you in my bed and more.....you have trouble even admitting that."

He held up a hand,"I'm not applying pressure for declarations of love but once we board the plane I don't want to be looking over my shoulder looking for the next surprise. I've lost my father, my kingdom and the man who raised me in a few short days. I cannot be suddenly bereft of a woman I have feelings for in the middle of something. You want to set conditions do it now but once you step aboard that plane, Sajida, you are not changing your mind."

He paused and looked at the group,"And that applies to all of you......"

"You really want to talk about this, right now? Hm? I had planned on finding a time for just us to deal with this personal problem privately, but if you'd rather air everything out in front of them, then I'll do it right with you," Sajida fumed.

"I'm not going with you at all unless you and I are the only ones getting married. While you claim to have deep feelings for all of us, you're kidding yourself if you don't have favorites- women with whom you've had a closer connection than others. A wife is supposed to be equal to her husband in stature, not somewhere in the middle of a pile of women who all claim the same special place in their husband's heart, constantly wondering where she ranks on a 'shortlist'. This is why there's usually only one relationship in my culture- between a husband and a wife, and that's it- but at least I'm willing to acknowledge your traditions and allow you to continue fooling around with Akari, Chloe, and Kalisha, but only as concubines; a rank which is not necessarily lesser than a wife, but is separate and apart from it by virtue of the fact that only the wife's offspring are legitimate. Again, I was going to give you time, but since you're so impatient...if you cannot make this promise here and now to me, then I cannot further develop feelings for you and will be leaving for Surabamba with or without any of you."

Chloe shrank into the corner, unsure of what to do. Akari stewed in the shadows, knowing that if she intervened now in this matter, it would appear as though she was staking claim to Yusef and inadvertently feeding Sajida's argument. Meanwhile, Arcturis, Hopper, and Tomasi watched pensively from the sidelines. The most surprising reaction came from Kalisha, who knelt at Sajida's feet, clasped both her hands, and wept, "Please, Sajida...I love you with everything I am, but don't do this. Don't make Yusef choose..." Sajida sighed sadly, but then frowned and refused to look at anyone else right now.

Last edited:
Yusef sat, silently through out Sajida's little talk, letting her finish all the way to the end and he reached down and stroked Kalisha's head,"Come sit here, Kalisha, don't worry I suspected this was coming at some point...." He looked at Sajida, looked at her long and hard, thinking about what he was going to say and weighing his words,"So, before I start, I want you, and the other girls to not decide anything till I finish talking. Don't leap to conclusions, I have a question for Sajida and will make my decision after she has answered it but I want to understand, and make sure she understands what she is asking."

"Sajida, you are the one who will not admit any feelings for me, you are the one that will find any excuse to have sex but will deny that it is anything more than a physical intimacy. You will do everything in your power to deny any kind of connection to me. You will not admit it to the others and you will not admit it to yourself most of all.", he tilted his head and smiled, softly, a curl to his lips that was loving and soft. He wasn't even angry at her, he was making sure she understood,"And so from that position of insecurity on your feelings, and on my feelings, you are asking me to put you before all the others. To deny the legitimacy of their feelings, and my feelings of them, when you are not even sure how you feel?", he held up a hand indicating he was not done, leaning forward he touched her face, tracing her chin and her cheek,"And you do this even though you know it will hurt your greatest friend?"

He sat back, stroking his chin as he considered his next words carefully, his thoughts wandering to the times he and Sajida had shared intimacy,"You risked your life for these others, you heal them with the very waters of your body and yet you would make them less than you. I don't think it is because you think much of yourself, Sajida, it is because you think so little of yourself you want some kind of permanent indication of your worth. Of your value to me, you think that I am incapable of loving you all the same and you are not wrong, I do not love you all the same, that doesn't mean I love you less....I love you each in different ways, it is not a quantity or quality it is my soul singing to your four souls, each soul is different, each song is different, you have heard my song, you have heard your own."

Shrugging he said,"But answer me this, if you want something from me. Well then I want something from you, since you believe it is impossible to love more than one person at a time I have only one request. Before I can even consider marrying you, and your request for me to marry only you, I want you to renounce your love for your husband. I want a legal divorce from him, and I want you to publicly renounce your love for him. For if you believe that I cannot love more than one woman, I must of course believe that it is impossible for you to love more than one man. Divorce your dead husband, renounce him publicly that you no longer love him and you never did and I will follow your example. Clearly you have then demonstrated that you can only love one being at a time."

He looked at her,"How does that make you feel, Sajida?"

"I...how can...what is...?" Sajida asked in exasperation as she tried to process everything that Yusef had just said.

Guys that showed their teeth as much as Yusef must have fangs, Sajida had always thought. What she had expected from him was something more like what she was seeing in Akari's face- a look that practically screamed Love me, hate me, just pick a lane already, Sajida! (Which Sajida heard in Akari's annoying and somewhat cute angry voice; and oh, how she wished she could make a decision, any decision at this point!)

The thing that made her want to smack his pretty face, first of all, was just how...fucking...genuine Yusef was being right now. That meant that there was real hurt, real thought, real feelings behind what he said, and that meant Sajida couldn't be mad at him when she needed to be mad, but she still wanted to be mad at somebody, anybody so it might as well be him, and wanted to kiss him at the same time. It was confusing and scary and frustrating to no end.

What stuck in her craw more, however, was Yusef's reference to her husband. That brought up memories like how she'd betrayed him by sleeping with Abigail and Alice. How she'd run from her own grief for seven years. How she'd turned down happiness with Kalisha. How guilty she felt for having sex with everyone in this house. How much she wanted to have sex with everyone in this house- even Tomasi. How much of a whore she felt like for wanting that.

"Don't you dare bring up Vivaan Dhawan ever again," Sajida said with a finger pointed in his face. "You are not one to talk, when you claim to be deeply in love with all these women after what, one, maybe two days of knowing each other? It's not up to me to defend monogamy, when you're so clearly being a foolish, horny boy, diving in to something very serious with little thought and taking so women into your delusion with you; when I'm the one who's been through this pain before. This is all going to end in tears, just you wait and see..."

Chloe sniffed and wiped her eyes and nose with her arm as Akari watched from the shadows, occasionally petting Arcturis. Both women were watching Kalisha try to hold it together as Tomasi rubbed her shoulders.

"Look. I'll continue with you to Kadugimir, but after we do what we need to there, I'll be taking a boat back to Surabamba, and you can all go on your way."

"So, you're gonna dump all of us after taking a free plane ride? Nuh uh, I don't think so, miss prickly," Akari snapped.

"I'll pay you. And Kalisha...you could come with me," Sajida said while softly smiling at her best friend. “

"No, Sajida, you don't get to...you cannot make me choose. I love him, and you, and that will never change, even if you leave, even if you break everything! I don't know if you understand how he makes me feel, since you're not letting him open the doors that I have seen...I know I might be irrational right now, but that's how I feel.”

"Look, Sajida, would you just listen to me for once? Nobody's getting married any time soon, nobody's having kids any time soon...we're just in the exciting new phase of our various relationships, exploring what we mean to each other, when we've all been yearning for companionship," Akari said, giving Yusef a sad shrug since she knew what she'd said about having kids but took a swig of one of the extra doses of Kalisha's contraception potion since her mind was telling her that she was just being practical, and her facial expression was doing the same thing for everyone else. "Maybe we'll all end up hating each other's guts and leaving after this war is over. Maybe we'll all have kids and be one big happy family. Maybe we'll just have sex a bunch with no marital obligations. But you're being so obsessed with the maybes of life that you're blowing up something that's good right now for everybody else, as well as all of our aspirations."

"What aspirations, exactly? To be a dutiful wife and stay at home mother? I know you, Akari. I know you because I've been you. You seek freedom above all else. You're going to feel guilty, trapped, and then..."

"Don't you characterize my fiancée!" Chloe demanded.

"And you! You think life is just a grand, fun little adventure, don't you, you naïve little girl! Well, guess what, Caledorian? Life IS fun and games for entitled white people like yourself, until you send Goliaths to murder good men like my husband and crush villages like mine underfoot," Sajida lectured Chloe.

"That...that was the darkest day in Imperial history. I am ashamed. But I didn't do any of those things. It's not my fault..." Chloe started to tear up.

"Oh, now you've really gone and done it, you cunt!" Akari fumed as she held her crying girlfriend.

"I only meant to make her see the ramifications of...fuck it, whatever, I'm out of here!" Sajida growled.

"Yeah, go and run like you always do!" Kalisha yelled. Then the next few minutes were a blur of people shouting at each other. Things like:

"What's that supposed to...?"

"Hey, what the-!"

"You just!"

And next thing Chloe knew, she was lying on the couch with Tomasi applying a damp towel to her forehead to cool her off, with Arcturis

"What...happened...?" Chloe wondered with a groan.

"I don't really know," the poor boy whispered weakly. "One minute, everybody was there with you. Then your eyes got red, you yelled, 'Enough of this!', you started sounding like a Goliath- all whistling and horn calls, I don't know...and suddenly, all the others were gone."

"Gone? Gone! I...I don't...I can't have..." Chloe started sobbing. "How did I...what did I even...?"

The others were not, in fact, dead. But they were gone from this reality, trapped by Chloe's angry thoughts of wanting to smack them for what they were all saying. Now Akari, Sajida, and Yusef were residents of The Void, a place full of nothing but black, craggy rocks, a foggy, churning soup of violent water that clearly no one in their right mind would go into, and shades of whales, complete with wounds sustained during their harpooning, Goliaths, planes, dragons, and other creatures both manmade and natural. And soon they would wake and be forced to settle their argument...or so, perhaps, Chloe had unconsciously hoped for.

After much debate about what had transpired, both Chloe and Tommy (her new nickname for him) agreed that the others had appeared to vanish into Chloe's head, as improbable as that sounded.

"I wonder why I wasn't sucked in to your brain," Tomasi wondered as he rubbed the robes of his Nightstalker uniform under the chin.

"Maybe because I remembered what you said about needing to stay here to keep them off our trail? Maybe because you, me, a panther, and a little robot were the only adults in the room? I don't really know, or care," Chloe said. "I mean, I care...but...I know that I'll find a way to get everybody out of the old noggin. So I don't care, you know, because why worry?" she joked and bopped herself on the back of the head a little.

"How do you know, though?"

"I'm sure either I'll think of something, or they will. Besides, this'll make moving around Sudavadir easier. After all, the Iron Guard can't get to Yusef if he's in my noodle."

"Valid points. Shall I help you pack?"

"If you wouldn't mind, my good sir," Chloe beamed and curtsied.

"I would not, mademoiselle," Tomasi bowed to her.

While Chloe was handling the logistics of getting all the equipment together, which was a lot to handle as only two of those still in the real world had opposable thumbs, Akari was the first to wake up. Then she sighed, quite unsurprised and yet awed by The Void, as she'd heard of it before but had never seen it up close before, and it helped her understand the balance of the universe more. If Chloe's mind had somehow made direct contact with The Void (but never heard voices or been taken by The Darkness, which, along with Chloe's power to keep everybody in her mind, puzzled Akari) then...it would explain a lot, certainly.

"Hey," she whispered to a sleeping Yusef. She tried laying a gentle touch on him, but her hand passed through his body, as those in The Void had no corporeal form and could only interact with the rocks and water present in this environment. "Listen, uh...just stay here and try to talk some sense into Sajida. I have to go find out where Kalisha went off to, or how we got here...or even where here is, exactly. Just...be careful, love," she added. If Akari was honest with herself, and that was incredibly hard to do, she would have gone out into The Void with or without the need to find Kalisha, as here there was boundless Darkness. Here, she could move through the air like water, as though the shadows were an ocean that she could swim through. And that's what she did.

Meanwhile, in this place, Sajida reverted back to the way she looked when she was 21 years old. That was when she'd gotten married; when she'd discovered her curiosity for women; when she lost everything, and blamed herself for it. This was the woman she'd been at heart for a long time, only she had refused to see it.

Last edited:
He knew he had stuck a nerve with her husband, he had planned it so, he wanted her to hurt. He wanted her to grieve again, the only way she'd learn to let go her anger at herself. He was not fooled, he had listened when she spoke, watched the few visions he had gotten and all this was, all it stemmed from was guilt. Guilt was a good guide but a terrible companion, and she had embraced it like it was a lover and clung to it for years.

So he had simply sat, letting her and the others yell and scream, waiting for the inevitable end but it never came. Instead there was nothing, nothing but darkness and when he woke he wasn't in this world. The memory of someone speaking, Akari, faint but distant and it was just him, him and a much younger looking Sajida and his heart broke. He didn't know where he was, or what it meant, but he knew that this, this image of her was where she was stuck. That moment she cheated on her husband, only to have him die.

Sighing he slid closer, trying to touch her and frustrated to see his fingers pass through her,"Sajida, my darling, my poor, poor girl. You are older than me, but you never got out of your youth undamaged...." He watched her eyes flicker and he sighed softly, stepping back allowing her to wake up,"Sajida, I don't know where we are...or how we got here...but look at yourself...tell me, Sajida, did you do this? Is this your way to make sure we talk? I can't touch you, I tried already...."

"You know I don't want you to forget, renounce or divorce your husband, right? You love him, you always will, and I am not threatened by it. Can you not see that love isn't finite, it doesn't run out because you give it to one person?"

Back
Top Bottom