Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midvadir Dreams - (Tarrakhash x CasualVelociraptor)

Yusef wasn't sure what to expect from Akari, but she was always a delight and more than a handful as she 'abandoned' Chloe and himself on the rooftop to kiss and look at stars, and it was nice to get Chloe alone for a change. It was something Yusef was becoming more and more aware of, his desire for more time with the girls, both alone and together. Alone was going to be harder to arrange but it was something he would make sure to put time aside for, if Kalisha's advice was to be followed.

He heard her song before he saw her and his eyes were fixed on the entrance as she came out, his breath catching in his throat at the sight of her outfit,"Oh.....my goodness."Her hair flew around her, her belly undulating in a way that Yusef found captivating beyond belief, his eyes barely leaving the girl as she gyrated and cavorted before him. Then she released the darkness and her beauty was beyond compare and Yusef let it show,"Akari, the darkness and you are one, just as the light and I are one, but we do not wish to seperate you from it, you wouldn't be your glorious self with out your darkness..."

Her talk of children and the darkness they were in sent goosebumps up his spine, his body reacting strongly to the idea of her bearing his children,"My children shall walk strong and powerful if they are protected by your womb and your love....remember me and Chloe as your guiding lights in the darkness, I will always have a firm hand when you need it and Chloe a soft and innocent embrace to soften your hardness and pain. Take our love as you give us yours."

Yusef slid from his chair with happiness and danced with abandon, who would have thought that hours of sword practice would make him light footed and an agile dancer, if not a very skilled one as he danced with his future wives till they could dance no more. With a laugh he pulled them both into his arms showering them with kisses and smirked,"Now, my loves, shall we see about getting Akari some of my promised jewelry?"

“Oh, when the time is right, my sweet man, I shall wrap you tightly in my shadow, and you shall firmly love me until you seed your light inside me...and oh! And how strong, and how loved the child we create together will be, for her heart will be balanced with your light, and I will be the mother to her that I never had, cooling her always with my shade.”

“I know what you mean, and want to be there for her too,” Chloe said. “Sorry babe,” she added with an evil grin while turning to Yusef, “but you’re probably gonna have all girls with your luck. And Akari, if you want me to be firm too, I can learn, while Yusie can be a big softy,” Chloe grinned as she lightly smacked Akari’s tight ass.

Then she concurred about Akari’s piercings while explaining, “I think I’d like her ears, nipples, cute belly button, clit and...best of all, tongue pierced. What do you think, babe?”

“I’m...intrigued,” Akari mused. “Could be painful, though. If you’re so enthusiastic about piercings, then why not do them yourself?”

“You know how sensitive my skin is. I’d literally die!” Chloe meeped sarcastically, to which Akari laughed and then soothed her little fraidy-cat.

When they arrived at the piercing shop they wanted, Akari stripped naked and got in the chair- and almost jumped out of it when the needle was revealed.

“Remember when you saved Yusef from a cannonball? When you carried him? When you faced down Sajida and defeated her? How bad can this be compared to all that?”

“But...but needle,” Akari gulped.

“How did you think they were going to make your piercings...with a wet noodle?” Chloe asked with a giggle, since turnabout when ribbing between girlfriends was fair play. She then squeezed the rogue’s hand and said, “I’ll be right here. Be brave through this, and my lips...and my tongue...and my fingers will ease the pain that comes after. And your piercings will make Sajida jealous.”

Chloe almost regretted giving her tiny girlfriend her hand, as Akari nearly crushed her hand with her strength as she gritted her teeth through the piercings. She did all of them except the tongue, which she adamantly refused to do.

Meanwhile, Kalisha was soothing Sajida’s own piercings back at the hut after an hour of tender, sweet love making between the two of them.

“I...I know I’m still mad at- her. That much is clear even though I don’t know why entirely, so I don’t know how or even if I want to fix it,” Sajida sighed, refusing to say Akari’s name. “But I’m worried I’ve messed things up with Chloe and Yusef before they even begin; I don’t love them the same way they love each other, but I am sexually attracted to all three of them and don’t want them to not like me, at the very least.”

“You were a bit of a stone fish when we first met,” Kalisha kisses her and said, referring to a Sudavadirian legend of the fish who became stone and refused to move from the bottom of the river, watching the other fish eat their fill of worms. “It’s okay to be mad now. You had a lot of stress built up inside of you. But you will attract them all to you the same way you did me...with science.”

“Huh?”

“Opposites attract, my dear friend. It’s a scientific law of nature between north and south facing magnets. If you can be the south to...her north- calm to her impulsive, soft and vulnerable to her passionate and hard- then you will attract her and anyone else you want by balancing them.”

“Thank you, luksao. Love you.”

“Perhaps there’s a way you can show it,” Kalisha winked.

“Oh...uh, yeah, I’ll try it,” Sajida blushed. “Just tell me what I need to do, since I haven’t done an...oral dance in seven years.”

Kalisha grinned as she spread her legs, “I’ll show you...with an experiment.”

Last edited:
Yusef laughed at the pair,"Oh, girls is fine, I just need one boy to pass on the bloodline and I'm sure Sajida would be happy to provide if you guys are only going to give me girls...you know I'm going to want a whole mess of kids, right?" He smirked at the pair, even more so when they started talking about piercings,"Hmmm...tongue piercing, that is one I can't wait to feel as well, Chloe." Of course it was all for naught as once it got down to it she refused that one final piercing and so was on par with Sajida, not something that Yusef would dare to say out loud.

He was also rather glad he had kept his hand to himself, just putting it on Akari's shoulders when it came time for the needle to do it's work. Once they were done he gave her a kiss and a squeeze,"You did well, if you like we can ask Sajida to give you some of her healing water when we get back to make the pain go away....you okay?" He stroked her face, rather excited about her various piercings but a question occurred to him,"Is there any piercings you'd like me to get, my love? Or do you just prefer my natural self?"

Looking at Chloe he smirked,"Although if I get one so do you?" He also made sure to buy Akari some very good looking jewelry so she stood up well to Sajida,"Do you want chains as well, Akari, or you want just the piercings themselves?"

“Just these piercings...” Akari said. “And I can tell you’re disappointed I couldn’t do the tongue piercing. I won’t ask you to get any if you don’t push for the tongue piercing. Because you try getting something stabbed through the tip of your little Yusef and then tell me you don’t feel a thing. I already feel like my vagina’s swelling shut, I don’t want my mouth to as well.” The rogue then put her clothes back on, and started to walk bowlegged.

“Aw, poor girl. I’ll get my tongue pierced to try it. It can’t be bad as all that, and it’ll give me an extra bit of fun for you,” Chloe winked at Yusef. “And I’d like a piercing done on your fun stick, Yusie,” she added, purring at the possibility.

“Thith wath a vewwy bad ideugh,” Chloe groaned after it was done and her tongue swelled up.

“We’ll both definitely need to get Sajida’s healing waters given to us after this. For now, let’s get something to eat,” Akari said, snacking on an apple.

“Akawiii,” Chloe pouted.

“Fine. Sorry, sir, I forgot to pay for this,” Akari said, her old habit dying hard.

At the same time, Kalisha and Sajida noticed the fires of an autocamel burning in the night and wondered whether Akari, Chloe, and Yusef were back already. They realized almost too late that the camel was being followed by a group of Nightstalkers and their army of ghost snakes, who had tracked the camel Chloe misplaced back to the hut when it automatically went into what Kalisha called “retrieval mode,” where it would return home without user input.

“Prepare the defenses!” Kalisha cried, then went to the top of the roof and fired off a flare round from her hand as a distress signal that she hoped the others would be able to see before the arrival of their unwelcome guests.

Yusef was not going to push for the tongue piercing, smiling and hugging Akari,"I didn't expect any piercings at all, anything you give me is extra benefits, although I do look forward to trying them all out." He grinned at Chloe when she got the tongue piercing and laughed very loudly when she regretted it, agreeing to ask Sajida to provide them with healing waters and make sure they were both taken care of, before bravely stepping up and letting them add a little dongle to his dangle, which he regretted possibly more than Chloe did, all hunched over.

His eyebrow rose at Akari when she was chomping on the apple and he frowned, still clutching his groin,"You know I can pay for these things, we are not struggling to survive anymore....be more mindful, if you're going to have my children what do you want to teach them? To steal?" He patted her rump and was going to come up with a suitably memorable punishment when a flare went up and he looked at it, his hand releasing his newly pierced joy stick and his brain working,"Are we expecting fireworks....."

Looking at it he figured our distances and his frown deepend,"To the Camels! That is a flare, from Kalisha's house...they're in trouble. Is there someway to make the Camels go faster, Chloe?" Even as he spoke he gripped his sword hilt and ran towards the camel, waiting for Chloe to get on before sliding behind her,"Go, go, go.....they wouldn't be signalling like that if there wasn't a big problem."

“Hey! I paid the guy back, quit being on my- oh, wow, you’re right, that probably doesn’t look good! Chloe, is there a way to get the auto camels to move faster?” Akari fumed and then wondered.

“Kalisha is to ground transportation what I am to flight...that is to say, she’s much more the expert here than I am. But based on what little I know, I think cutting a couple hoses and tweaking some knobs here, here, and...here should do the trick,” Chloe said. She also instructed Akari and Yusef to each mount one camel, while Chloe tied off some rope she bought to the backs of each of them and used her metal sand shoes to make a sled.

“Hiya!” she cried, mushing both camels and telling her lovers to hang on to the necks. Which they did for dear life as the camels practically flew across the dunes with fire and steam shooting out their asses.

“Yusef Bin Iben Karadeniz, we have you surrounded,” the elite Nightstalker assassins of the supposed Iron Sultan hissed in unison along with the snakes they had charmed. “Surrender to be tried for treason against Midvadir or die!” they then howled.

“I choose to die on my feet, rather than live on my knees,” Kalisha snarled as her eyes and arm glowed green with a bit of power from her own soul. The Nightstalkers backed away slowly from the door before she yelled, “Arcturis! Hopper! Sajida! Now!”

Arcturis gave a roar to disorient their foes that could be heard from Bentikal while the camels continued to race to save their friends. Sajida turned much of the sand into quicksand with a magical infusion of gallons of water that left her exhausted. Hopper activated the boiling oil sprayers, and for the piece de resistance, Kalisha used Chloe’s clever bouncing springs on her metal shoes to jump high up, transformed her clockwork arm into an impact hammer, and then slammed it down on the sand, setting most of the oil on fire from the shockwave (and most of the Nightstalkers trapped in the oily sand) and creating a wall of fire.

Kalisha then stood triumphant and yelled out from behind, “Who else wants to dance with science, motherfuckers?!”

Several dozen Nightstalkers and their snakes emerged from the sand and began striding up to her, and many of them smirked, calmly quaffed mysterious potions, and hurled lightning and wind (that carried flames from the oil spill) from their hands, setting Kalisha’s clockwork arm on fire and causing it to seize; one of them strangely ran away from the fight instead.

While Kalisha went inside to try to have Sajida cool off her arm, and Arcturis and Hopper did their best to hold off the intruders with more oil and roars, the autocamels ran out of steam, throwing Akari and Yusef over them onto the sand face first when their vehicles suddenly stopped, whereupon several ghost snakes immediately slithered towards them. Chloe instead jumped over the dune thanks to her sled and yelled, “Nice to feet you!” as she landed on a Nightstalker’s head, blasting others with her scattergun as they tried firing arrows and gunshots from much too ancient flintlocks at her.

The night had been going so well, until he'd had his cock pierced, it had been downhill from there. Rather literally as he flew off the back of a autocamel in overdrive, hitting a dune and skidding to a halt. With a groan he flipped to his feet, spotting Akari not to far away from her Autocamel and with snakes incoming he moved fast, running right past Akari he grabbed the autocamel, fiddling with the hydraulics, he didn't know a crap ton about these things but he had spent a long time looking at the interior of Goliath's and other beasts of similar manufacture and he knew one thing...some of them used steam as a weapon and he could do the same.

Grunting he heaved the hindquarters of the Autocamel closer, another grunting pulls, the muscles the girls all admired so much being put to work and showing off he was just as strong as he looked as he manuvered the rear end of the autocamel around. Hissing Soul Snakes were closing in as he grabbed Akari's leg and dragged her out of the way before pulling his sword and cutting two cables, he just hoped he had the right ones!

Grabbing both of them he dropped, hugging the rear end of a mechanical beast, he turned a couple of valves and said softly,"Allfather if you're watching don't let this fat bastard of an autocamel blow up...." With that he hit the button that started the engine and aimed the cables at the snakes. Clearly he had done something wrong, rather than steam and he got a sparking hissing fury from the one cable and a black sludge that hit it and caught on fire, a cone of flame leaping out of the two cables scything down the Soul snakes and setting them on fire, their hissing shrieks combining with the sound of thier fat cooking and their skin popping.

"Holy fuck!", screamed Yusef, his eyebrows, the very little hair he did have exposed burning off from the heat and his one hand getting splattered with a few drips of burning black goo but he held it steady and took the pain as he burned the snakes to a lovely crispy blackness.

Akari had really hit her head hard when she landed on the sand at high speed, and gotten conked again when her crossbow and bag of clothes were violently thrown off and landed on her too. Images flashed in and out for her of dazed mind of fire and her friends defending themselves against danger, and the sound of gunfire, magic, and screaming filled her ears while she tried to crawl away to safety. She yelled at her muscles to get up and walk, but being sore from the piercings and the landing wasn’t helping.

And then Nightstalkers started charging at them up the dune they were on, and Akari realized she had only one immediate option to stop them.

“Get behind some sand, love!” she cried as she loaded and fired two explosive bolts, one into each of the asses of the autocamels. By the time their foes reached the location of the camels at the crest of the hill, it was too late for them and the explosions either ripped them apart, or at the very least sent them flying back.

“You’ll pay for that!” one of them yelled as they shot her with an elvish specialty- a poison arrow to the shoulder. That sent Akari writhing onto her back from the pain.

Chloe yelled, “Oh no! Baby, are you alri-!” Then gasped and groaned when she felt a Nightstalker scimitar being stabbed through her back and out her stomach, “That’s not the kind of piercing I wanted today” before passing out.

Arcturis attempted to drag her away towards the house as Chloe did her best to hang on, but ended up getting shot in the ass with buckshot for his troubles. Hopper was knocked off his perch by an arrow. Sajida’s shoulder was grazed by a rifle round. Things were not looking good overall...

Akari knew that the one thing that could end this battle decisively in their favor was exactly what Sajida would yell at her for. But Akari would rather save everyone and be yelled at than have anyone die because she chose to keep their best weapon hidden.

And so, with a cry of “Wǒ biàn chéng le sǐ 死ぬ!” (I am become death! in Gudarian), she surrendered to The Darkness and then cackled out in all languages, “I am going to enjoy your souls...”

With the night fully encompassing her, she was too fast for any projectiles, and her own were whisper quiet until it was too late for their brains or throats. At the apex of her rage, she even grew serpent like appendages that picked up dead bodies to use as human shields, threw them around like tinker toys at their friends, and impaled people through the chest. As a result she would then be able to use the tentacles to eat their hearts, and souls with it.

But the snakes were still a problem, and they were steadily closing in on Akari, attracted by Akari’s soul devouring, and leaving her open to other attack. Having bided her time while she attempted to repair it, Kalisha now had her arm glow bright green, and all the remaining snakes were drawn to it to the point they all jumped up and bit on her clockwork (to no effect for obvious reasons). “Shoot it, Akari!”

“But-!”

“Just do it.”

An explosive bolt shot through the arm, Kalisha detached it just in time and threw it away with her good arm, and a blanket of water sent by Sajida covered the detached arm. The resultant explosion was muffled, and Sajida sighed in relief before carrying Chloe inside and urging Arcturis to come in as well.

It seemed as though they had won, for all the snakes had exploded and most of the elite soldiers were dead too. If only it were so easy...

Kalisha got kicked across a sand dune by a mutated man. Akari tried to charge him, but he cast a freezing spell at her and sliced her across the chest and stomach with his giant claws on his left hand. If it weren’t for her Darkness armor, she would have died instantly, but instead her connection to the chaotic chthonic power was ended and she suffered a nasty wound in her midsection.

All remaining threats neutralized, the monstrosity took the remaining half dozen hostile Nightstalkers as their own bodies started to mutate and charged for Yusef’s position. This left Sajida with an opening to ask disoriented little Hopper to help bring Kalisha and then Akari inside, but Yusef was too far away, so there was nothing she could do for him, other than pray to the gods for his safety and project her slowly developing care for him across the way.

Yusef had fought against the Nightstalkers, doing what he could against snake, potion enhanced man and who knows what else, but it was the girls and Akari in particular that turned the tide but even that was not enough. He was panting over the body of his latest victim his sword still stuck in the chest when he saw the monster and the last remaining men coming towards him.

He was out of luck, out of ideas and out of skill. He did not have magical powers, at least not ones that were useful outside of the bedroom....and these guys weren't his type. He was a skilled swordsman but so were the Nightstalkers and there were eight of them....his options were limited to none. Glancing down at the bottles on the belt of the man he had slain he groaned,"Not the philters...."

Yet he knew, it was that or die, he was in a desert with little to no tactical advantage no tricks or toys to help him not even his big cat. Just his sword, his skills and his desperation.....

"Fuck.", reaching down he picked up the philter hanging from the belt of the man and looked at the image on it, an angry looking man with steam blowing out of his ears....who drew these things? Watching the advancing tide he pulled the cork with his teeth, draining the red philter in a single swallow and groaning as it went to work immediatly and then it all slowed. Anger coursed through his frame and the seven men looked they were moving through molasses.

And then he moved like ice on a hot pan he was a blur of anger and movement, picking up a chunk of metal he tossed it like it weighed nothing, the sharp edged metal section slicing through the air embedding itself in the chest of one of the men charging up the dunes. Flowing from one thing to another he tugged his sword from the dead man's chest, reaching down and picking up Akari's crossbow he strode forward, spinning like he was dancing as he fell on the men like an angry storm, smashing necks, slicing open stomach and kicking people in the groin so hard the literally lifted off the ground as the 6 Nightstalkers were whittled away in moments.

Triumph was flowing through his brain, anger still coursing through him when a wave of ice hit him, cursing he fell to the ground the massive mutant moving to tower above him, huge claw ready to rake him to pieces, coated in ice the anger flowed through him and his frozen arm strained and the moved suddenly, his blade flying through the air, embedding itself in the exposed heart of the mutant creature.

All Yusef could do was lie there, the ice leeching his heat as the last of the Nightstalkers died, impaled on the royal sword and Yusef sighed....at least the girls were safe. A smile curled up his lips as unconsciousness claimed the Sultan, the mutation still causing even that to be an angry surrender that he fought till the last eye blink.

Sajida could only yell into the night as she saw Yusef frozen and unconscious. A grey hair grew and then fell out of her head, a first for the healer after gaining and expending so much healing water. But this was her greatest challenge yet, she thought as Hopper helped her delicately carry the ice covered body of the young Sultan apparent.

Akari and Chloe were delirious from the healed-over wounds in their abdomens, but otherwise stable, unless there were infections of any kind she had missed, and she hoped not. Kalisha, the only one of the others who was cogent, insisted she was fine, refusing treatment for herself as she alternated between clutching her stump, wheezing, and handing Sajida various tinctures that she hoped would help the others. Kalisha also refused to hear anything about how she put herself in danger.

And last, but certainly not least, Sajida had a water spell restraining Arcturis so she could pluck buckshot out of his kitty butt without the panther slicing her across the face, which was hard to keep up. Now, Sajida’s final challenge was to get a fire going and have Hopper place the body to where they could thaw him.

As Sajida started to do this, Chloe’s body swayed on the couch and she giggled, “So many stars...it’s so beautiful...and there’s one really big one. Can I touch it? Can I play with the other kids, Mommy?”

“Shhh...shhh...luksao, you’re safe now,” Sajida whispered, stroking Chloe’s fiery, messy hair that she adored so much. “You have to be a strong girl for Mommy and not touch the big star, okay?” she asked and then kissed the other woman on the forehead and gave some of her healing water to drink, to which Chloe nodded and rested.

As Yusef’s body started to thaw and Sajida put heated towels on to speed up the process, Akari began to cry and writhe while yelling in tongues.

Sajida used her strength to restrain Akari on the couch, grip her face, and say, “Look at me, Akari. Look. At. Me. You may be insufferable sometimes, and I don’t know whether to kiss you or punch you half the time, but you’re too important to everyone to give up like this. Dig deep and fight, like you always do; if not for my sake, then for theirs.” She repeated the process now for Akari of delivering healing water, and that settled Akari too.

Finally, Sajida broke her concentration and the water around Arcturis’s paws fell to the ground. But instead of running away, the big cat immediately ran up to Yusef and breathed hotly on his master until the rest of the ice melted away. After that, Sajida gave him plenty of chin rubs as a reward before stripping Yusef out of his damp clothes, drying him off, and laying him down on the bed. She then stripped too and lay down on him to provide him with her own body heat, not thinking of what effect it might have on his young, hormonal mind.

Last edited:
Yusef was locked between cold and the strain the philter was putting on his body. He could feel things twisting and turning inside of him as he thawed the constant application of various heated items and Sajida's waters keeping him mostly unconscious. He knew his girls were hurt, he knew his girls needed him but all he could feel was cold and pain.

The soothing touch of his big cat brought a half delirious grin to his face,"Whose a good kitty? Good Arcturis....." before he passed out again. When he came too next it was early in the morning, still dark and he felt like he had been punched in the head, he was craving a drink, desperate for something to quench his thirst but he had someone warm, soft and loving wrapped around him.

He looked down at the lovely Sajida laying naked and exhausted and he smiled, remembering the way he had been woken up the morning before and he slithered down, intent on pleasuring her but about a third of the way down her large, pierced breasts stopped him and he grinned, his hand sliding softly between her legs as he pushed his face into the soft flesh of her mounds.

"Oh, Sajida, you're going to make a great mother to my sons!", he was already aware of the piercing in his cock, and wanted to let the woman who had inspired it test it out first, he had enjoyed her nipples so much he hoped she'd enjoy his piercing as much. With that in mind he wrapped his lips around her pierced nipple and sucked, softly at first and then harder as his fingers slid along the piercing in her clit, working to pleasure her.

But still the lingering thirst, he sucked a little harder, wishing he could have some of Sajida's water right now. Why was he so thirsty?

Sajida was having a horrible nightmare about Kalisha and every one of her newfound friends dying in horrible ways that she couldn’t save them from. It then was oddly interrupted by pleasant sensations along her nipples and clitoris. She didn’t normally focus on those, preferring to pressure the entrance of her vaginal opening and walls to cum. And besides, her piercings were more ritual and cultural than sexual in nature. But the way Yusef treated them made her start to think of them that way.

Then Sajida woke up once Yusef started suckling at her teat. She’d known that she had milky tits ever since she first entered puberty, and at age 18, when all the men of her village including her husband went off to war, she often volunteered to wet nurse when mothers were exhausted. But no one had ever put such sustained milking on her nipple, and she almost came when life sustaining breastmilk leaked onto his tongue and parched throat.

“Th-that’s certainly one way to wake up,” she chuckled and moaned. “Speaking of waking up...it looks like you got a piercing on your, um, thing.” She said this as Yusef’s hand rubbed her clit harder and her hood stiffened to let her nubbin out to play more. “Wow...down boy. We can’t have you overextending yourself after what you suffered. But you’re not as injured as the others, and if my milk heals you, then I suppose relieving the tension down...there too shouldn’t be problematic either.”

It was a hastily made excuse to put his love handle back inside her vagina, which she did in half a second. “Remember, don’t exert yourself too much. Just lie back, relax, and let it all go inside me, my dear, sweet, strong boy.” Thanks to her words and his earlier ones, she was imagining the potent seeds that might plant a baby within her, and how there might already be one taking root inside her now. Sajida now blushed thinking about that as she slowly rode his cock while he continued to suck on her.

Last edited:
Yusef had been expecting many things when he started to suckle on her breasts, but relief for his thirst was not one of them, a moment later a mouthful of creamy liquid was running down his throat and he could feel the negative effects of the philter being actively combated by the contents of the largest breasts in the group. His eyes closed in ecstasy as it flowed like sweet magical nectar down his throat and when his eyes fluttered open he looked up at her, still sucking at her breasts with the intention of drawing more from her. His lips broke the suction and he looked up at her, his face rubbing against her breasts still,"You are right, I did, part of it was for Akari because she got so many piercings, part of it was for Chloe because she asked for it." He leaned in and kissed her pierced nipple, his finger still toying with the flared hood of her pierced clitoris,"And part of it was because yours were so much fun I thought I'd share that fun with the others."

His eyes glittered as she spoke her mumblings that she needed to satisfy her desire, but he waited till she slid him inside her, his muscles quivering as his hips rocked upwards to join with her and he nodded,"You know, you can just ask me to fuck you, tell me you love me and not have to justify it...we've fought for each other, we've almost died for each other. You don't have to protect yourself, I'll keep you and your heart safe, Sajida...there is nothing I want more than that."

Thick muscled fingers dug into her soft flesh around her hip,"Come, let me roll on my back, you can ride me softly, gently so I don't over extend myself, I'll enjoy your piercings, your lovely milk and your amazing breasts and you enjoy my new toy rubbing inside of you and then...then I'll give you all the seed you need, my lovely, lovely prickly one......"

“Interesting. I seem to be setting a trend for everyone,” Sajida grinned as she scandalized her own mind by wondering what Akari’s piercings looked like and how she could play with all of them, as well as how Chloe’s tongue piercing would feel on her pussy once she went about seducing the young pilot. Ironically for such an adventurous woman, the only one who wouldn’t have any body modifications was Kalisha, and Sajida had already heard Kalisha joke that her arm was modification enough.

“And you...you’re setting a trend inside me right now...ooohhh...” she then added, moaning as the piercing just below Yusef’s frenulum rubbed against her walls and G-spot nice and slowly. It took all of her strength not to fuck him harder into the bed, and risk breaking something of his again.

“Not this again,” Sajida groaned. “I can’t love you the way you claim to care for me after less than a week! Astoundingly, you already have three other girls who do. Can’t we just be two young, horny people who are getting something from each other? You like my breast milk, I like being nursed. You like the way I feel on your cock, and I like how you feel inside me. Simple. Let’s not complicate anything.” She said this as she rode him slightly harder and with longer strokes this time.

Last edited:
Yusef groaned, his lips latched on to her full breasts suckling at them like her life depended on it, his eyes slitted in pleasure as his muscular body writhed with each rock of her hips. His piercing was as new to him as it was to her, and the unfamiliar tug in his flesh with each thrust was sending tingles of sensation down to his core.

His strong hands found her firm, round rear end and drove her down his length with a little more power, he may not have been physically able but there was a burning desire in him to split her in half as hard as he could and break her objections on the hammer of his dick, using her cunt as the anvil but the wear and tear, even healed by her waters and milk, was too much and he lifted his head and looked in her eyes,"Just fuck me then, Sajida, use whatever label you want but just fuck me...."

He reached up behind her grabbing a handful of her dark hair and wrapping it between his scarred fingers and tugging her head back as he planted kisses and small bites on her neck. His rod sliding effortlessly between the lips of her womanhood, parting the petals with each thrust as the slow sex ground him towards the crescendo but he needed more and he bit her neck a little harder and whispered,"Faster, Sajida, let me make you scream!" His hips started to pound upward, lifting from the bed as helis efforts got more and more frantic, the sound of her song filling him as he longed to make her scream his name.

The psychic hold he had on her wasn’t as strong as they fucked. Sajida wondered why that was, but theorized it may be his weak stamina from surviving this harrowing night, and was determined to still go slowly and steadily on his cock until she inevitably won her warm, thick prize from his balls. That was, until he bucked his hips harder, driving his already amazing shaft and the tickling piercing all along her vagina and pushing her, along with his continued nursing, to climb the mountain of pleasure.

“Ohhhh, yeeeees,” Sajida groaned, her eyes practically rolling in the back of her head as she rode him with abandon now, both their songs blocking out her mind more and more now. “You’re going to be my good little boy slut, my fuck toy to ride and drain whenever I want. Mommy’s gonna cum now all over your big boy cock!” Sajida then screamed, inadvertently revealing a new maternal fetish that Chloe had planted inside her as she drove her hips hard into his and stopped for a moment to shake on his body from her orgasm.

With her pleasure achieved, Sajida now rode out her aftershocks on his stiff tool and begged once she felt his shaft swelling and his balls churning, “I can feel you getting close, my lovely boy, my sweet, sweet boy. Show me how you feel for me. Do what good cocks do and cum! Cum for me! CUM!”

That moment when they connected psychical, that was when his body shuddered with pleasure beyond the physical and his lips latched on to the one breast sucking hard, his hand slid from her rear to her breast, large fingers digging into the firm flesh as his hips rocked harder and harder and her cry of pleasure and the words that followed drove him to greater efforts to please her. Her body quivered atop his magical sword, her inner walls undulating along his length and his muscles quivered in desire as she started rocking again

Grunting he released his hold on her breast with his lips, droplets of her white healing fluids dripping down his chin as he claimed her second breast with his other hand, his hips slamming upwards as he fucked her with abandon and the feeling of her aftershocks was the final straw as he drove himself in to the hilt, grinding his pubic bone against hers as he filled her with his sticky cum.

"There, Mommy, take your boys cum, let him fill you, fuck....yes.....Sajida!", he could feel his cum dripping down his shaft and on to his body, the heat of his fluid filling her to the brim as he shook with pleasure,"Fuck your boy mommy, fuck him whenever you want, Sajida....mommy.....fuck....yes....." Again he shot his hips upward, driving into her most sensitive walls as he felt their fluids squelching around inside her and he growled,"I want to fill you, Sajida, fill you with my children....my sons, my daughters....yes, my darling, fuck...."

His fingers slowly unlatched from her large, milky breasts, his thumbs shifting to slide across her hard brown nipples, drips of her milk sliding along his thumbs he took one thumb and sucked the milk off of it,"Oh ..fuck.....that was hot....I felt like shit now I feel...amazing, you're a miracle worker, Sajida...shit." Sweat beaded his skin in the desert night, his exertions having cost him but her healing fluids doing wonders for his recovery from the philter, but there was still a lingering thirst, a thirst for more than water and he rose up and latched on her breast again drawing more from her, his eyes locked on hers as he did so.

“I’m glad you feel...ah, ooh!” Sajida started to say, overwhelmed by the arousing idea of Yusef impregnating her and making into a real mommy, and then gasped as Yusef latched onto her breast again and started to drink. “You’ve had your fill, greedy boy!” she cried, her nipples now sore from his sucking. And so she pinched his nose and removed him from her teat, then admonished him with righteous maternal frustration, “Now go to sleep! You need your rest, or you’ll never feel better. If you’re thirsty, there should be something in the fridge...” With that, Sajida dressed and left.

Yusef growled, somewhat put out as she pushed him away and he groaned as she slid off of him, running away like she always seemed to do after lovemaking. He knew the other girls were injured so he grabbed his blanket and pulled it over him, frowning at the overwhelming thirst, something to talk to Kalisha or Chloe about as he struggled to go to sleep

Eventually he realized his overwhelming thirst was just too much and he got up, walking past the injured Chlor and Akari, giving them both a kiss on the forehead before heading out to the downstairs. The darkness didn't hide the glow from Arcturis' eyes as Yusef walked past and he reached down to pet the big cat before heading down to the fridge. Pulling the door open he looked for anything liquid, he drank a glass of milk, and then some alcohol that he found....that took the edge off but didn't really satisfy so he drank some water and then wondered around the downstairs fighting his night time thirst.

Kalisha yawned as she saw the light from the advanced ice box (refrigerator, she called it) that she had invented to keep their food cold coming from the basement. The scientist had passed out naked while starting to build the basic frame of a new arm; since she hadn’t written anything down, she was guessing a lot of this and might need help from Chloe to solve her conundrums, she thought.

“What are you doing up?” she yawned again as she shielded her eyes from the light.

Yusuf stood, his naked body highlighted in the light from the ice box and he smiled at his dark skinned lover,"Oh, I'm thirsty as fuck...I can't make it go away. Ever since the battle I've been struggling with thirst...or at least since Sajida brought me back to consciousness."

With a glass of water in hand he moved over to her, his eye sliding over her stump and he sighed,"You okay? Those Nightstalker bastards really did a number on us.....Akari and Chloe are down and out. Sajida looks exhausted and I'm healed up but shit....I don't feel right."

He reached out a hand to trace her dark skin on the missing arm, drinking some of the water as he sighed softly,"I'm sorry. My coming here brought so much trouble. I've injured you all....and there will be more problems before we get to solutions. I think we destroyed all the autocamels so I don't even know how we're going to leave...unless Chloe's glider can be repaired and made to carry five we're walking...."

He shook his head, forcing the despair out of his voice as he leaned in and kissed her cheek,"But as long as I got you guys we'll make it work.....you going to be able to make a new one?" His fingers stroked the end of her stump lightly, leaning forward he looked at it,"Man...I can't believe they took this off for such a terrible reason...."

“Life is boring without a little struggle, my love, especially when you are alone,” Kalisha smiled. “Sure, you have brought a lot of trouble, my little troublemaker,” she giggled, poking his nose as she leaned her naked body forward. “But trouble is simply another name for opportunity.”

Then she continued after he stroked her stump (which caused her to take in air sharply, as no one had tended to it so sensually before) and took pity on her, “Take my amputation, for example. I broke the rules by sleeping with a man and his wife at the same time, instead of becoming one of his wives first in order to become bound breeding stock; they punished me for it. Simple as that. When they cast me out naked and one armed into the Condemned Quarter to die, I could have cried and complained about how unfair the rules were and felt sorry for myself.

“That would have been a short pity party as I would have starved, baked, or had my soul drained rather quickly. Instead, I strengthened my soul by eating nothing but ghost snakes, and then used that power to bond an arm made of scrap to my mind and body and advance robotics by a generation. I would never have done that if I’d kept my real arm.”

“You can break any part of a woman’s body, but if her mind is left intact, she can do anything.” she said and tapped the side of her head. “All our minds are free, so we shall figure out a solution to this conundrum in due time, but just know you have brought us together when we all once walked solitary paths, filled our lives with love, and have energized us to put our skills to use to better this world, rather than wallowing in our failures.”

“Besides,” Kalisha purred as she stroked his cock and kissed him, “this”- she emphasized by squeezing his shaft- “is worth nearly dying for. I love you, Yusef, for all of that.”

Yusef smiled, his fingers trailing her dark skin, her arm, her stomach and he laughed at her stories,"Yes, I am a troublemaker, ever since I found Akari.", he made a note of how sensitive her arm was and nodded,"You are strong, Kalisha, you are smart, but you are also no longer alone and neither am I. If I've realized anything after the last few days is there is very little we can't do together." He smiled as she spoke about filling their lives with love, his hand rising to stroke the stump again and leaned in to kiss her neck,"All of you? Sajida is still fighting me, she is my little prickly one, she'll come around I can tell...she's gone all maternal on me, which will help....."

His thoughts trailed off as she stroked his cock, his body tensing as she gave it a squeeze,"Really? I'd rather you not die for it, because then who will be my teacher?" He groaned as he glanced down,"I got a little something at the market, Sajida seemed to enjoy it." He leaned back, letting her see the piercing,"And Chloe got a tongue ring I'm rather excited about." His hand skimmed her dark skinned stomach and up to cup her large breasts, squeezing them gently,"Although, I'm rather interested....in seeing how you like it, Kalisha."

Kalisha laughed, “Sajida is...Sajida, always stubborn, always needing things to go perfectly her way. It took her five years for her to admit her feelings about me. Me. Consider yourself lucky if it takes her any less time than that to warm up to you. Besides, something tells me that you were a troublemaker well before Akari got to you. Although...she did seduce all of us, even if all she got was a hate fuck from Sajida.”

Then she grinned at his piercing and played with it with her fingers with a “Boop. Boop. Boop,” some of Chloe’s silliness rubbing off on her. “Do you mean, would I enjoy Chloe’s tongue piercing?” Kalisha asked in reference to the Caledorian pilot. “Anyone with nerve endings would enjoy her tongue, with or without a piercing! I’m surprised Sajida didn’t get to her, but I’m even more surprised that I didn’t get to her...I’ll be sure to book an appointment to check on her,” she winked.

“That I very much enjoy,” Kalisha said, closing her eyes and moaning while he played with her breasts.

"Yes, she is stubborn, but at least she's letting us spend time together in the bed, even if she needs an excuse each time she does. She is learning to enjoy it! And yes, it certainly didn't take me five years to get close to you.", he smirked and nodded in connection with Akari, the girl certainly had done the business on everyone with her sexy ways. He smirked at her playing with his piercings,"Oh, I think we'll all enjoy that piercing...and I think you forget just this morning when you were teaching Chloe about morning blowjobs, Kalisha, you guys were doing a great impression of the never ending serpent eating each other out!"

Snickering he leaned forward, his tongue sliding out as he flicked the darker girls nipples, enjoying the feel of them on her tongue,"Hmmmm, glad you enjoy this, you are such a delight..in touch with what you want." His pale fingers caressed the orbs some more, his other hand sliding around to drop between Kalisha's thighs, pressing them apart as he leaned further in. His lips sealing around her nipples before his fingers started to caress the warm, moist folds of her cunt. Calloused finger tips searching out the sweet bud in the folds of her flower, caressing it slightly before sliding down and tracing the delightfully wet opening of her sex, the pinkess hidden among the darker petals.

He was losing himself in the dark womans body, but the thirst, the thirst was there ever so slightly and so he suckled, lightly at first but with more strength like he did with Sajida. Seeking the milk from her breasts as his fingers worked their way into her warm channel, stroking her inner walls as he worked to pleasure her dark, desirable body.

Back
Top Bottom