Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midvadir Dreams - (Tarrakhash x CasualVelociraptor)

Everyone was stunned into silence by Yusef's frustration, and while Chloe and Kalisha hung their heads in contemplation at all his hurt, Akari and Sajida were well and truly admonished and agreed to a private dinner. Chloe wanted desperately to be there for all of them, but Kalisha convinced her to snuggle with her in the bedroom as Chloe cried. Kalisha then flicked Yusef on the nose for referring to prophecies again, and said that she would do that every time he tried to use prophecy to win an argument, referring to her argument about the river that pushes people along but that people can choose to travel their own course on. Still, Kalisha kissed his nose to let him know she wasn't mad at him for being a dork about it, and admitted she was starting to fall in love with him as Kalisha and Chloe went into the bedroom.

"I...feel better. Maybe since I was the cause of a lot of this hurt, I can cook while you two kick off the discussion," Akari said. "It'll be spicy beef noodles from the Likamesh Delta region of Gudaria. Spicy food like this is supposed to cleanse one of anger, sadness, and other emotional impurities. Perhaps it will do that for us," she continued as she started preparing the food.

"We have plenty of spicy foods in Surabamba, although they're more in the form of soups or stews, but I'll try this too," Sajida said. "And speaking of trying something new..." she said, then took Yusef's hand. "I am so sorry that I treated you like a pig or a womanizer, when I know you're not. The reason why I panicked, why I got mad at you...why I'm afraid to love again even though I know I'll be yours, because I've seen it too, is because I pledged myself to another seven years ago. When we got married in June of 1886 and he went off to war in the Surabamba Rebellion, I...made a mistake with two young Caledorian women soldiers I was sheltering from a storm, and from the rebel army." Akari's eyes went wide as Sajida admitted experimenting with women, in a threesome no less, but wouldn't reveal her husband's name, like it was a word of power that would control her.

"So, I kicked them out, compounding my mistake by hurting them," she continued. "Then I ran away, and then I learned that my husband had died in the Battle of Sanctuary Trench and traveled for years, trying to right my wrong by being celibate and giving my healing water to the sick and thirsty. That's why I felt the sex we had was a mistake. I'm not saying I'm in love with you yet, and so I am not yours yet, but having felt what you feel, I'm willing to try and see what could be, no matter what pain I may have to endure."

"I know something of having lost, and how it can make you feel like you can never let anyone in again," Akari said.

"You? But..."

"I don't know how to love?" the thief cracked as she started to serve the food. "I wish that were true, because it would be easier. I...I still don't feel ready to talk about everything that happened to me, but I lost...a boy when I was 16 at the hands of the greedy elvish lord of my village who strung him up by his guts and tried to rape me, and I lost a woman at 17...a dancer like me from Surabamba who I traveled with in the Rumeti caravans. Maybe you might've known her. Bhavini Sharma?" Akari realized she wasn't ready to reveal the name of the boy she left behind, but hoped perhaps the overture of a familiar name might give her some common ground with Sajida.

"Bhavini?! She was my best friend from our village growing up. Oh, gods, what happened to her? I thought she was still at the village."

"She...she died when our caravan was attacked by Yubankti raiders," Akari said. Her voice changed again when she squeezed out tears into the food and said, "They killed innocent people like animals, so I slaughtered them all like animals." That moment of supernatural anger passed, and she continued in her normal voice, "But she was the light of my life when I thought I could never love anyone again, and she told me she would walk with me always, even in The Darkness. I don't believe in gods or an afterlife, but I believe in that, even though I can't explain why."

"Oh, Akari," Sajida said as she wrapped her arms around Akari. "I loved her like a sister I never had, and I feel terribly for leaving her behind when I selfishly abandoned everything I'd ever known, but I thank you for letting me know she was loved until her dying day." Which was especially remarkable given that, since Sajida and Bhavini were born a month apart, Bhavini would have been 26 at the time compared to Akari's 17, showing that Akari could in fact be very mature. "I'm so sorry that we both have been so hurt, and you especially for enduring this so young. Don't become a bitter old woman like me before your time..."

They were both in tears now, and Akari sniffed, "Let's just all take a breath and have a nice dinner together" as she served the hot bowl of noodles on the table.

Last edited:
When Kalisha booped him, for lack of a better word, Yusef smiled, leaning in to kiss her on the lips and reassure her that he'd do whatever her needed to to make sure that the people kept travelling on the same boat as him down the river towards the happiness he wanted for them all and gave her rear end a gentle grope as she wandered off with Chloe, a smile on his lips. Yusef was silent as the ladies started to talk about food, standing close to Akari as she spoke about the food he laughed,"It sounds like a meal we can all use, so go right ahead."

Sajida took his hand, but he wasn't happy, sliding closer her put an arm around her shoulders and gave her a squeeze before releasing her to listen. Her explanation explained a lot of things, a lot of things and he sighed softly,"So your guilt from cheating feeds into your guilt of his death....oh, I am sorry, Sajida, that is terrible." He sighed reaching out to stroke her arm and give her a comforting pat as she admitted she'd at least try,"I can't ask for more than we try, Sajida, I know I rail on about prophecy and that...but it is to get your attention, to let you listen to your heart, your soul and your own part in this plan by the Allfather."

Then Akari started and he smiled softly, his eyes softening with sadness. So much she had suffered, so young? No wonder she was protective of her heart but he remained silent as the connection between Akari and Sajida grew at the very telling and he smiled as they embraced. Watching the pair he shook his head,"You are not a bitter old woman, not yet, Sajida, we shall save you from that fate one love at a time."

Smiling he stroked the pair of woman's faces and gestured to Akari,"I think a breath and a meal would be perfect, but I think, now that we have cleared the air and you two can see the similarities that I can see, I can point out that everyone in this group has lost, even Kalisha. We are broken together, and only together will we be complete. Akari, thank you for cooking, will you do one more favor, my love, can you go and get Kalisha and Chloe, bring them to our dinner of cleansing so we can be whole for the first time?"

Waiting just long enough for Akari to get out of ear shot he looked at Sajida,"I want you to know, that I will not touch you again till you ask for it, but I would recommend seeking solace in the arms of one of the others before too long....I would like you to look for comfort in the arms of Akari or Kalisha, not talking, not question just physical pleasure and then, then come seek me out again with a clear mind and a deliberate, honest willingness to make love to me." He smiled at her,"Okay?"

Akari chuckled to herself when Yusef mentioned the stuff about the Allfather, since she didn’t believe in that. She did, however, kiss Yusef and agree to head to Yusef’s bedroom to fetch Chloe and Kalisha. When she arrived there, Akari grinned at the sight of the two ladies snuggling and making out to comfort each other after the heavy scene they’d witnessed, but had to interrupt their reverie to call out to them for dinner, much to Kalisha’s brief frustration and Chloe’s delight. Not that she hadn’t enjoyed snogging (as she would call it) with the sexy desert angel in her arms.

In a brief moment when Sajida thought no one else was in ear shot, she gulped, “Thank you for giving me space to explore this for myself, and I will take...your other offer under advisement.” She did think Akari was very beautiful, but was probably going to try something with Kalisha first, since things had literally only just started being patched up with Akari and Kalisha had been her true and loyal friend for five years, even after Kalisha’s romantic overture towards Sajida had been gently rejected. So Sajida felt responsible for causing her friend pain, and owed it to the Sudavadirian scientist to see whether Sajida’s previous lesbian encounter had been a fluke or not.

“What under advisement?” Kalisha wondered and ribbed her best friend and roommate’s back with her elbow.

“Nothing!” Sajida blushed.

“What...you can tell me anything, right?”

“Maybe later.”

The room fell silent for a little bit, but after Hopper set the table and served them the food, the first dinner between Yusef and his girls after the resolution of one of the biggest fights they’d ever witnessed was filled with merriment. Among other things that happened, Sajida was unused to how slippery the noodles were, so Arcturis got to try some and agreed with them, until the spicy burn got to him and he dived for water. Akari of course had an iron stomach due to eating this stuff her whole childhood, and agreed to trade recipes with Sajida, the detente further thawing between them. Chloe made a joke about turning into a toot dragon who would breathe and fart out fire for a while, then drank what seemed like a whole gallon of water until Akari kissed her gently and pointed out that milk was better for that, which did provide relief. And while Chloe was running off to pee, Kalisha made another suggestion that paused all conversation at the dinner table.

“I was thinking that perhaps,” she said with a devious smile, “we all could get spanked after all.”

“Wh-What do you mean?” Sajida asked. “I was mature, so I shouldn’t be receiving this punishment. Same with Akari.” Akari nodded gratefully. “And you and Chloe even less so.”

“Not as punishment, my dear. For fun!”

“What?” Akari asked and looked at Kalisha as if she was crazy. Which, to be fair, she was off kilter very often, orbiting the same line between reality and insanity that Chloe bounced on with glee.

Kalisha explained, “Now that we’re all openly exploring our feelings for Yusef and each other, and all are agreed that we want to help Yusef retake the throne of Midvadir, we need to be united now more than ever. For too long, we’ve each had our own walls up, and thought we had to defend our hearts by ourselves. I propose that after dinner, we all line up at the edge of Yusef’s bed, pull our pants and panties down to expose our bare bottoms- nothing more- and let him spank each of us a dozen times as hard as he wants. This way, he’ll feel like he has a claim on each of us, and we get to be vulnerable in front of each other in a way that can be sexual but doesn’t necessarily have to be.”

“I vote aye,” Akari said. “When Yusef was in command of the situation and growled about tanning me if I behaved like a bad little girl, it made me, uh, eager to try it out.” Meaning wet in her panty region. “See what it’d feel like to start to surrender more control to the man I’m falling hard for, you know?”

When Kalisha looked at Sajida, the pierced woman initially balked, yelling, “Are you out of your fu-?!” Then she saw Kalisha’s eyes and downcast face, remembered why it had been so hard not to let her be fucked by the other woman five years ago, and Sajida relented, “Fine! But I’ll keep my panties on, thank you very much. And I reserve the right to leave at any time if I’m uncomfortable.”

“Of course, since I’ve seen your panties and your cheeks will still be bare,” Kalisha purred. “But for real, we will not do anything you’re uncomfortable with.”

“What’s uncomfortable?” Chloe wondered, coming back naked below the waist since she’d accidentally left her pants and underwear in the outhouse. “Oh? Spanking? Pfft! Please, I can handle it.”

“Let’s save dinner for tomorrow. Chloe’s kicked off the festivities!” Kalisha cried as she dragged Sajida to the bedroom while Sajida barely managed to finish the last bite of her food on the go.

“Remind me to kill you later,” Sajida grumbled as all four of them now were kneeling doggy style on the bed with their bottoms raised in the air as they awaited Yusef to bring down his hand while Hopper would count the number of spanks each girl received up from 1-12 by drawing them out with chalk on a chalkboard.

Last edited:
Yusef smikred at Sajida's words, nodding as she accepted his advice, at least she would think about it he could ask for no more. He smirked at the interaction between Kalisha and Sajida, fairly confident who Sajida would choose but he wanted to make sure Akari was in her head as well, he wanted to plant images for Sajida to deal with. It also did not slip his notice that she still had made no move to inquire or ask about any kind of contraception for their little fuck, and deep inside it pleased him to imagine her pregnant and glowing with his child. The Sultan had eaten spicy food most of his life too, so he enjoyed it, smirking at Chloe's discomfort and eventual vanishing to the bathroom.

Of course Kalisha's request brought a massive grin to his face, the expected reactions did as well, that they eventually agreed made him smile even more. Akari's reaction stood out, she was turned on by that sort of thing? Well that made it easy for him to plan a few more things of that nature, what astounded him was how a half-naked Chloe was more than happy to agree with little to no preamble,"We're going to have to watch you, Chloe, you're going to turn into a regular little nymphomanic...not that I think a single one of us will complain, my dear little burning bush."

Following the girls to the bedroom, slipping an arm around Akari and Chloe to help them get there, his hand dropping to fondle Chloe's rear end since it was already naked. A few moments later he was presented with his choice of bottoms, stepping back he surveyed his kingdom, and was well pleased. Four very different jewels were on display and he found he couldn't choose where to start. With a laugh he said,"Well, I suppose the best thing to do is to let the river decide where I get washed up." He chuckled, paraphrasing Kalisha was going to be fun,"I shall go in the order that fate brought you to me.....Akari."

If anyone ever asked Yusef woudl undoubtalbly confirm he was a tit guy, hands down, but here he was delighted at a presentation of the sexiest rear ends and in no hurry to get to the end. So he moved up to Akari's buttock, sliding a hand over her exposed cheeks as he grasped her firm cheek in his fingers, giving it a squeeze before delivering his first spanking to her. Akari, having already declared she was turned on, was likely going to be almost the hardest, his hand leaving an immediate red mark on her rear and causing both her rear and her to shake a little,"One!." He stopped and fondled the cheek, tracing the hand print in delight as he continued. Eleven more counts later Akari's bottom was red and glowing and he leaned down and gave it the most gentle of kisses,"I love you, Akari....."

With that he stepped to Chloe, he was gentle on her to start, but if she showed any kind of resilience he stepped it up but was equally gentle between spankings, kissing her rear end when done,"I love you, Chloe." He moved on to Sajida, watching her reaction to the others getting spanked and then he started in on her, she was the lightest out of the four, unless she specifically asked for harder, and even then each time he counted it sounded more like a question than a count as though he was asking for permission for each hit, again a kiss on her pert behind when he was done and a soft,"And I love you, my beloved Sajida."

Finally he moved to Kalisha and his face lit up in delight, he knew he didn't have to hold back and he leaned forward to whisper in her ear,"You can play with yourself while I spank you if you like?" Then he got into position and he went to town, he spanked her just a smidge harder than Akari knowing she wouldn't have suggested it if she wasn't in to it, and he was unlikely to leave marks on her dark behind. When he was done he bent down and kissed her rear as well and smirked,"And I love you, Kalisha very much." He then sat back to see how everyone was feeling after their unusual bonding ritual, he had to admit he was pretty turned on and the row of glowing rear ends looking at him wasn't helping his situation at all.

“I think I came a little bit!” Chloe admitted with a blush as she let her smaller Gudarian lover hold and massage her sore bottom, and Akari nodded, as Chloe’s scream at the end of her spanks when Yusef went the roughest with her made sense, and Akari was very impressed at her girl’s sensitivity. “It was nice to surrender like that, but it feels even better to have you taking care of me.”

“I always will, and I admit it’s nice to be taken care of for once, especially by you,” Akari also confessed. She hadn’t quite reached the height of pleasure that Chloe had, because she tensed her powerful muscles a lot during the spanks in order to not show too much weakness. “You’re so pure and adorable and kind and I love you...”

As the two younger, smaller girls opened their hearts to each other and whispered cuteness into each other’s ears, a warmth enveloped everyone as Sajida’s third eye opened a little bit. And Yusef would turn to see the two older women also rubbing each other’s sore asses. “Aw, my poor Saji...” Kalisha cooed with her pet name.

“It hurt! It hurt and I’m never doing that again.”

“But at least you tried it. Nobody would have quarreled with you if you chose not to but you took a risk. That’s what counts in life. I should know, I risked my arm to find love, but all of that was worth it to get here, at this point on the river, with you.”

“Speaking of risks...Lisha, I should have told you about what happened with those two girls before I rejected you out of hand. I made you think I would never be interested in you, when I was really just scared of that part of myself.”

“It’s okay to be scared, Saji, but I’m here. I have been for five years and that will never change.”

“You saved me so long ago, and I know you have been...I love you, Lisha. Touch me.”

“What do you mean?” Kalisha asked before Sajida kissed her, running her fingers through her hair. Kalisha did not need to be told twice, and the two women stripped off each other’s clothes roughly before Kalisha quickly placed her hand between Sajida’s legs and started to rub. Meanwhile, Akari was divesting Chloe of her clothes and sucking her nipples.

“Of all four of us, I’m surprised I’m the last to get your cock,” Kalisha growled as she spread her ochre pussy lips to reveal a bright pink, throbbing hole, and showing that she had been playing with herself by rubbing on the edge of the bed while she’d been spanked. “Do you like my new hair?” she then asked about her landing strip of pubic hair. “Well, show me by plowing me.”

Yusef could only smile at the outpouring of love between Akari and Chloe, although he made a mental note that both the girls were turned on by spanking....something he'd be sure to enjoy. With equal interest he noted that Sajida was not but it didn't matter, the claim had been staked, they had been made vulnerable and, most important of all, the boundaries that had existed were being smashed by fingers, tongues and good old fashioned lust.

Kalisha's invitation drew a grin from him as he thought for a second and laughed,"You speak of fighting the river but my cock has followed the rivers pattern exactly as my hand did. I met Akari first, she was my first, Chloe was next. Then Sajida after she fished me out of the snake pit and now, my dear, dark Kalisha....now it is your turn."

Smirking he slid his hand over her landing strip, stroking it as he moved closer,"And I'm looking forward to it....." His paler fingers slid along her ebony skin as he moved his cock towards her throbbing hole and he chuckled,"And it is fitting I have to share you with Sajida....." His thick rod slid easily into Kalisha, a gasp of pleasure escaping his lips as he groaned in ecstasy. There was sex everywhere and by now he assumed that Kalisha knew what she was in for, and more importantly so did he as he rammed himself into her, his eyes lifting to eye Sajida and he growled,"Come, Sajida, let's make her scream with pleasure!"

"I think any man would have to share me with Sajida, whether or not we were involved sexually," Kalisha said, "simply because because of how close we are as friends. But...sex certainly heeeee-"

Kalisha now trailed off as Yusef slipped his mating sword deep inside her wet, ready sheath. At last the boy belonged to her. Even though Kalisha was experienced with many a cock, Yusef's cock filled and stretched her like no man had. She had also heard plenty of testimony from Akari about the mind-altering effects of his sex on a woman, but until she felt it for herself, she didn't realize the full power of Yusef's...gifts.

Unlike the others, Kalisha didn't fully descend into a hallucination with him. Whether that was because her mind was partially focused on licking Sajida after five years of desiring it (and only halfway so, otherwise with Kalisha's skill Sajida would not have lasted long, but seemed to be hanging on at the edge of pleasure), because she wasn't looking at Yusef directly as he fucked her doggy style and that prevented the trance from being completed, because her whole body wasn't there, or because of her greater sexual experience compared to the other three was unclear. Kalisha was sure that she would have to perform more...experiments to find out.

What was clear, and overwhelming, was that she could feel the pleasure and faintly hear the internal psychic songs of everyone else in this room, including Akari and Chloe even though they weren't touching any of the other three. She hadn't felt this when she was having sex directly with Akari. She also saw Akari's psychic purple eyes (something to do with The Darkness?), Yusef's white eyes and mouth, Sajida's blue eyes and third eye on her forehead, Chloe's red eyes (which were concerning to Kalisha), and even her own green eyes as her soul? Mind? Something like that hovered outside her body and observed the orgy. Whether the others were in a trance was unclear, although they were certainly enjoying themselves as if they were. She also wondered why she couldn't hear Yusef's internal song. Did he not have one?

Then The Song of Kalisha echoed louder than anyone else's her in her and Yusef's minds, and even though she wasn't looking directly at him, Kalisha felt herself standing above a Yusef who was prone on his back. Whether Yusef could hear and see her projecting this, and everybody else singing their own songs more quietly as they danced behind Kalisha was difficult to say. But Kalisha did have her old arm back for a while, only for it to dissolve into not only smoke but agony and despair as if they were physical things her whole being could feel, and for the mechanical arm she built out of scrap as she survived for a year by eating snakes in the desert to build itself. Then Kalisha's voice and song became more robotic, and her heart confessed that she partially identified as a machine. But Yusef, or her imagination of him didn't seem to flinch at gazing upon her artificial parts, seeing her whole soul, human or not, encompass both organic and inorganic material. Fusion of the most wonderful kind for him. That was, until she psychically lowered herself onto his cock (soul-cock? Again, worth investigating) and began riding him.

"I will be your queen, your right arm, your shield, whatever you need me to be. I am falling in love with you, just as we all are," Kalisha groaned from the pleasure of bonding with Yusef and the others, almost as if their orgasms were perfectly synchronous with how their hearts felt. And then the others sang loudly in their songs for them both to cum, a volcano of pleasure arose from all the girls...and they all came at exactly the same time. Kalisha soon fell back down to reality, continuing to lightly lick Sajida's pussy through her aftershocks as cum coated her face and panting to recover from her own climax. By Kalisha's watch deeply buried in her arm and brought to the surface by her mind, they had only gone for an hour and a half when things would normally take four by past reckoning, but it had been the most amazing 90 minutes of her life, and it was good to feel normal sexual pleasure as Yusef kept doggedly pounding her. What had seemed to be a mere metaphor now rang true as all four girls collapsed from euphoria, while Kalisha's entrance continued to envelop and love and supplicate Yusef's penis.

Last edited:
The world filled with music and the pleasure of four woman harmonized and filled his mind and now, now they were complete and The Song of Yusef echoed through thier minds. A song of growing up surrounded by people and yet alone, none could connect, none could relate except the stern figure of his father who kept him at arms length. Alone and surrounded by snakes with painted faces and then the trip that changed his life and ended here.

The charged sexual atmosphere, and the feedback from four orgasming woman all connected to him was more than Yusef's body could take and with those final thrusts, as his mind emerged from the trance, he heard the slapping of Kalisha's dark flesh against his and he groaned in pleasure and filled her, his love stick spasming inside of her, coating her inner walls with white, thick, hot seed as he collapsed on Kalisha's back, panting for breath as the love he felt echoed across connection of their polyamorous relationship and he felt it reflected in all directions from one to the other and he sighed happily.

"We are all not alone, not anymore, we will draw strength from this bond and from each other. None of us need do anything alone ever again.....", something struck him and he chuckled,"Kalisha....I'm not sure your bed is big enough for five of us. Something for Chloe to remember when she designs my airship....a really big bed!"

(Yusef's song, will link properly when I can

View: https://open.spotify.com/track/3gdB2q5E6qXTq4qiR0qs2z?si=AW9lySOJRMCDO-bgsyNSvg
)

"There's only one way to find out, isn't there?" Kalisha asked, as she gave a satisfied sigh from finally being blessed with Yusef's seed inside of her. "Let's all fall asleep together tonight...and then see what happens in the morning," she winked.

"Y-You want me to design our airship?" Chloe asked with glee. "And I shall rather enjoy finding or making a bed that size." Especially the reactions of any parts suppliers who found out they were all sleeping together, she thought with a silly giggle.

"For now, perhaps we can just put our two beds together. Who's recovered enough to help me with that?" Sajida asked as her breathing finished evening out. The only one who answered was Hopper, who obviously hadn't been involved aside from counting the number of spanks Yusef had delivered.

"That's a good...phew...idea," Akari said as she tried to get up but then was pulled back by the other two, very dopey women who started tickling her as Yusef's cock fell out of Kalisha, and some of his cum fell out of the Sudavadirian, who got licked a little by Chloe after being sent an air kiss.

Sajida stabilized the bed as it went through the door, but Hopper buzzed triumphantly as the little clock beetle managed to lift it mostly by himself, before they were all linked together. And as much as Chloe made a show of teasing Kalisha's well fucked pussy, however, they were all very tired and went to sleep together. Yusef in the middle, Akari on his right side with Chloe holding her, and Kalisha on his left side with Sajida spooning her.

And they all slept well, and long- until around noon, when Yusef could feel a soft, warm, wet sensation on his shaft, with Kalisha's voice telling Chloe, "That's it...slow yet firm...play with his balls...let him wake up to your love when he spends himself in your mouth..."

And then she went up to Yusef's ear and whispered, "Shhh...be asleep." Meanwhile, Akari and Sajida had left the bed to do- something.

Yusef snickered at both Kalisha's reaction to his comment and Chloe's correction to his request for an airship shaking his head,"Well you're already going to be flying it, you may as well design it too.....plus you got to figure out some kind of autopilot for when I undress you at the helmet again...."

Yusef smirked, really did think about getting up to help Sajida but he had seen how much a hopper could hall and Sajida was in good hands. A few moments later he was surrounded by beautiful, naked ladies and moments later he was alseep. Of course in the morning the beautiful naked ladies were not all there, Akari and Sajida seemed to enjoy running off, and he .....well he seemed to be in the middle of a learning experience, and a blowjob. The whisper told him all he needed to know and he murmured sleepily, trying to pretend to be asleep as Chloe followed the more expert instructions of Kalisha. His magical staff sliding easily between the lips of Chloe, his head swelling in her mouth as he became more aware of the pleasure she was giving him.

Yusef had many skills, but apparently pretending to be asleep was not one of them as he moved his hand and stroked her face gently,"Ahhhh.....yes......good morning...Chloe.....keep going. Breakfast is coming.....fuck."

"Oh, darn...I'll get you in your dreams next time," Chloe giggled as he couldn't pretend to not be awake any more. "But I love the idea of having this delicious sausage every morning that I can...I know you said you wanted to feed Akari, and I was confused about that, but now I'll make sure she has this too. C'mon baby, cum for me, give your little wife to be her creamy reward."

"Fuck, Chlo, you've got so much potential!" Kalisha whooped, before kissing her way down Chloe's backside and eating out the Caledorian pilot's ass and pussy just as Chloe moaned on his shaft, increasing the pleasure for Yusef.

Meanwhile, Akari and Sajida were taking out their residual anger towards each other by sparring with Bamban krio staves with their sharp tips covered with wrapped sheets, while still naked in the moderately cool rising morning sun.

Yusef couldn't do more but agree with Kalisha,"Oh fuck.....you better believe she has so much potential....can't wait till she achieves it on my dick!" His fingers slid up to curl in the hair of Chloe, his body shuddering as he watched Kalisha eat out Chloe's pale body as Chloe's pale lips slid up and down his shaft.

It was a truely magnificent way to awaken and he wasn't going to be disappointed again as he enjoyed the play of light and dark flesh going on in front of him, only adding to the sensations and finally he could take no more and he closed his eyes and pushed his hips forward hard as he growled and shuddered,"I'm going to cum, Chloe.....fuckkkkkk!" The thick shaft between her lips swelled in warning and then spurted out, gouts of hot cum filling her mouth as he shot off his load, again and again, his fingers tightening in her hair, tugging it lightly as he groaned again,"Good girl, Chloe, good girl.....beautiful, beautiful wife.....eat it.....eat it all!"

Sweat covering his muscled chest he dropped back, breathing hard as he let the pleasure flood his body as he listened to the sound of Chloe finishing her 'meal's while Kalsiha went to town on her,"Fuck I'm a lucky man....."

Ignoring his command to eat it all, Chloe instead pulled Kalisha off her pussy (with some reluctance) and swapped Yusef’s cum between the two of their mouths, and licked a little that landed on her tit. Then they went down on each other at the same time for Yusef’s amusement.

“You have such passion and beauty, Akari, but your problem is that you too often let your anger rule your motions,” Sajida said.

Then Akari growled, “When I’m in the shadows, I can be calm...but when you insult me like this in broad daylight, you’re asking for it!” (Well, it wasn’t broad, but daylight was slowly prevailing over night.) Then the former thief proved Sajida right by charging right at her and getting bopped on the ass by the latter’s staff.

“Again,” Sajida said firmly. “Or else you’ll be dipping into the power of The Darkness forever, and you can never follow us into the light.”

Yusef chuckled delightedly, watching long streams of white cum drip from one girls mouth to the other, his eyes lighting up even further as more of his seed was licked from one dark tit by a pink tongue and he sighed contentedly as he settled to watch the two have a delicious meal of each other. His smile large and self satisfied as the noises of tongues being forced into cunts was the music he awoke to.

A little later he walked down to see Sajida and Akari going at it with pointed sticks, his smile growing to watch the pair sparring, Sajida in particular was all kinds of bouncy fun, but Akari's toned lithe body provided a very different type of view and he snickered as she landed on her butt,"She's not wrong, you are safe now, you can let go some of the anger....not all of it, a good argument and angry make up sex will be fun too....but to fight, at least with out whatever this darkness is, you need to be centered and calm."

Smirking he shrugged,"At least that's what my sword trainer told me, I got it right about two in three times. It did make it easier to focus." He looked at Sajida,"Did you try breathing exercises first? Although the pair of you doing breathing exercises in the nude would be very distracting!"

“Easy for you to say, pretty prince boy. What sword training did you ever have to apply?” Akari asked.

“Can you tell we tried breathing exercises this morning and they didn’t work on this one?” Sajida asked. “She said she’d done meditation and- OW!” she then cried out as her buttocks were whacked by the staff. “Hey!” Sajida objected as she rubbed her sore ass.

“You said ‘Again.’ You didn’t say that I had to wait for you, slow poke,” Akari chuckled. “I didn’t live this long by fighting fair.”

Chloe then shrugged, “She has a point.”

Then Akari’s butt got smacked again and a follow up overhead strike came from Sajida’s stick. Akari blocked with her stick across her chest, but got pushed up against the wall, where they breathed heavily for a minute.

“You survived. You didn’t live. I know all about that,” Sajida said. “Showers?”

“Grand idea.”

Yusef raised an eyebrow,"I'd be happy to apply some to your rear end any time you want, my love, you seem to enjoy it to." He gave her a wink as he watched the rest of the show and he smirked,"We have showers? What the hell? I was going to invite everyone for a swim in the Oasis I've heard so much about?" Once he had all the girls agreement the happy quintet headed off to the Oasis, the three who had already been engaged simply washed but what started as a splashing contest between Akari and Sajida rapidly devolved into some rather angry make up sex.

Yusef, Chloe and Kalisha watched with amusement as the two really got into it, and a few jokes were cracked about arranging a wedding for the two come sunset. Once every one was clean, again, they moved back to the house but Yusef made sure that they were now preparing for a journey, scavaging the house for everything they could take with them that would be of use and, of course, he spent some time with Acturis as well. Seemingly he was making better time with the healing process than Kalisha had anticipated, and Yusef declared it was because of the healing powers of his future wives, groping Sajida's bottom when he mentioned healing powers, since she was the only healer. Although the whisper he left in her ear was about drinking fluids but not the magical ones she produced.

As night fell and they were gathering for supper Yusef spoke, with a smile,"I had thought,", he glanced at Kalisha, acknowledging it was her idea,"to take someone on a date with me to Bentikal, I was advised to pick only one person, but as I'm sure my advisor has noted I'm horrible at taking advice...unless of course it's about how to pleasure a lovely lady." He gave Kalisha a full on smirk and a wink,"So I'm going to take two people, I figured that maybe Chloe and Akari could show me a little of Bentikal? Also, a little someone who tried to steal my crown jewels, also promised that if I paid for them she might get some...jewelry, I was hoping to cash in that offer as well."

He gave Akari a smile and a long stare, he wasn't sure if she remembered her offer of more intimate piercings she'd wear for him if he bought them but he figured he'd push his luck while he could,"What do you think, girls?"

“Well...the showers are experimental,” Kalisha had explained. “They draw some water from the oasis to bring it much closer, especially at night when anything can lurk. But during the day the oasis probably is better.”

Sajida grunted, as she’d wanted to teach Akari a lesson for her insolence privately in the showers. She saw too much of her younger, cockier self in the Gudarian and wanted to hold the woman close to her and tell her to relax the fuck up, and yet was jealous that somehow Akari demonstrated more self control than Sajida had shown at her age. Perhaps it was that part, in addition to her steely determination and comfort in her dark side that unnerved Sajida slightly. Like if she let Akari take control at all, then she could bite; after all, Akari had thrown a casual barb at Yusef just now...

But if Sajida had no other choice than to discipline Akari in front of everyone at the oasis bath to establish who was the dominant woman in Yusef’s solidifying harem, then that was what she would do. She did this by joking about how Akari came to her senses last night, to which Akari responded that no, Sajida had come to her senses.

So the two girls erupted into a pointless and needlessly heated argument about who had backed down, with lots of splashing, and then Sajida growled, “Perhaps this will finally make you see reason, you sex-crazed maniac,” kissed her, pinned Akari down onto the shoreline of the lake with her bigger breasts and body, and then unceremoniously fingered her into oblivion. Sajida made Akari look at her as her vagina was being conquered, and lots of curse words were thrown around in between Sajida’s commands.

Especially at the end, where Sajida huffed, “Yeah, fuck Akari, cum for me, cum cause you’re my bitch now!”

Akari tried to remain defiant, but couldn’t deny her body and came.

“You like to think you’re so wise,” Akari quipped, “but you’re a fucking amateur at this.”

“Amateur? I made you cum.”

“Let me show how a real woman fucks her bitch,” Akari growled back, flipping Sajida on her back and sucking each of her tits.

Akari’s dark but restrained dominating sensibilities made Sajida weak at the knees, and then Akari teased Sajida for nearly thirty minutes in front of the others until Sajida cried, “Pleaseuuuuh, make love to me.”

“You don’t deserve that,” Akari said, even though she knew making love was a figure of speech, and that Sajida was begging for Akari to punish her. “I’m gonna make a meal out of your big, beautiful pussy until you can hardly walk, got it?” Sajida nodded and accepted her defeat.

With how skilled Akari was at cunnilingus by now, it didn’t take long for Sajida to moan out, “Ohhhh, your bitch is coming all over your face Akariiii!”

Sajida did indeed have a little trouble walking back to the house as she got dressed, and even long after the incident Chloe grinned, “Akari and Sajida, sitting in a tree...” just before Yusef announced the date, much to Akari’s annoyance.

Meanwhile while Sajida was packing up her wares onto the two remaining camels. She was also giving Chloe dagger eyes for accidentally leaving the third camel behind after barely getting away on her plane, to which Kalisha assured her that she’d be able to build a new one soon. She hoped to sell some of them in order to finance the group’s planned journey to Sudavadir in order to rally support for Yusef.

“Oh, shut up about that already,” Akari snapped. Then she sighed when she saw her best girl making an adorable pout and continued, “Sorry...this whole week really provided some much needed stress relief, but I’m going to be glad to have a real date tonight with the two people I care about most in the whole world, maybe get some jewelry too”- Akari winked here, making Yusef realize she had remembered their deal- “and then get back to focusing on putting our man on the throne so we can then think about our futures” and kissed Chloe and Yusef. Moments later, Chloe kissed Yusef and squeaked with delight at the prospect of the date.

With that, Akari and Chloe each got on one autocamel and left Yusef with the unenviable decision of picking which girl he wanted to wrap his arms around the whole trip.

Last edited:
The scene between the two woman would act as fuel for many, many of the things Yusef would do to the pair in the nights to come, a session with just the two of them was most certainly on the books. Although he'd be the first to admit he wanted to cycle through the girls alone again, he was still learning how his own body worked and doing that when there were so many girls at once could be a little....overwhelming, delightfully so, but overwhelming none the less. He asked Sajida to take care of Arcturis while he was gone, he hadn't been seperated by more than a doorway from the big cat for ages.

He laughed at Akari when she snapped and then couldn't be angry at Chloe and he snickered,"Yeah, that's going to be a problem, it's hard enough to be mad at Chloe normally and when she pouts it's impossible!" Giving Akari a big grin when she spoke about jewelry he added,"You brought my Jewel box I presume? So I can pay for this night out?" He kissed them both, as excited as they were to be alone, and to see the city.

Putting his turban on and his sword he looked at the two of them perched on the Camels and he smirked,"You too trying to make me choose already? I'll always pick the hand that fate dealt me, which means I ride with Akari there and Chloe on the way back." No matter what, Akari was always his first, and that gave her some privileges. Sliding up the autocamel behind her he smirked,"Do you mind if my hands explore while we ride?"

Chloe was happy with this arrangement, as she got to use a portable spyglass she and Kalisha had built to see the stars while the camel took her to the market. On the side was engraved, “For our dearest space adventurer, from all of us,” which Akari had written, as she had first supported Chloe’s dreams of being a cosmonaut.

“Sure, go right ahead and explore me, because apparently I’m a sex-crazed maniac and that’s all I care about,” Akari sniffed, still very annoyed with Sajida. This would recall to Yusef the time that she said that to him. “Yusef, dear...please be honest...am I still prickly to you like when you said that you love us all, ‘even the prickly one’?”

Even the perennially distracted Chloe picked up on Akari’s double meaning and shook her head at Yusef ‘no’ to stop him from falling into a female language trap.

Last edited:
Yusef, amused by Chloe's innocence and charm, his mind ws slightly distracted by the red head and her alluring charm when Akari spoke, something about her tone made him pay more attention but when she got to the end he let out a laugh,"You are a silly little girl, aren't you?" His hands slid along her stomach and he leaned in to kiss her neck,"I wasn't talking about you at all. Did you see the note Sajida sent me? She is the prickly one....she feels she has to defend herself against love because of her own guilt."

His hands slid to rest on her hips and he shook his head,"You are not, you are my little sneak thief, who stole my heart. Chloe is my little stargazer, lost in her own thoughts and Kalisha...well she's my little harlot, she knows enough to teach us all a thing or three but I suspect you know that, right?"

Sliding his hand between her skirt and her shirt he caressed her belly,"So no, Akari, you were never the prickly one. I have to treat Chloe the gentlest, but you, you I have to hold very lightly in my hands....you were hurt, and you just need to know you're loved...there is nothing wrong with that. You really think that Sajida thinks you're sex crazed after living with Kalisha for five years? Sajida just knows how to get a rise out of you.....she wanted you to do exactly what you did in the oasis. Watch out for my prickly little Sajida, she doesn't initiate love well because she's been hiding from it for years."

“Well, she must have a lot of guilt, then, because she’s basically hate fucked everyone except Chloe...which, it would be hot if they did that but how you can possibly hate that face?” Akari asked as she smiled back at her little explorer.

“Anyway, I don’t want to think about that...harpy at all tonight. I want to show my boyfriend and girlfriend the best time of their lives, as a small token of my appreciation for making me feel comfortable in my own skin, with my own desires for the first time in two years.” After all, she would never have been naked in front of four strangers a week ago. Having your mind and soul supernaturally loved while your body was fucked would do that to a woman.

“So, yeah, hold me, explore me, never let me go...until we arrive and I finally have to reluctantly part with you. This is also the last time I’ll wear this uniform for now...unless we could end up in combat, or you prefer it in the bedroom,” Akari winked. “I have something else in mind to wear for all your benefit...”

Yusef chuckled and shook his head,"As much as she'd like to pretend, she didn't hate fuck me, she let me seduce her. She guided me through it one step at a time....and yes, it would be hot to watch her and Chloe...almost as hot as watching Kalisha and Chloe, the skin contrast is pretty amazing, let me tell you!" He remembered this morning and the waking blowjob with a huge grin.

He nodded at her request not to speak of Sajida anymore, his lips curling as she expressed her happiness and he smiled broadly,"You being comfortabel with me, and desiring me is all the gift I need...although perhaps you can get Chloe to show you waht she learned from Kalisha this morning." Snickering he slid a hand under her shirt, rising up to cup her smaller breast, his fingers kneading the firm flesh, the brown nipples getting rubbed between his thumb and forefinger, although he paused as she spoke about the uniform,"Keep the boots and the skirt...and the mask as well....I do like that skirt, and having you sneak into my bedroom and letting me take off your mask as you ride me in a skirt and boots....mmmmm....that's the stuff of dreams right there."

Tilting his head he chuckled,"Oh? Not another one of Chloe's sleep robes that you sliced up?"

“Well, you did say keep the boots, mask, and skirt. You didn’t specify anything else,” Akari grinned and winked as she disrobed everything else and placed it on the back of the camel, leaving her chest, stomach, arms and legs exposed to the cold desert air and his touches. She also noted his thoughts about Chloe and decided to indeed ask her about that later.

“You can take off my mask any time you like, baby,” she then cooed as she placed the dumbstruck boy’s hands right on her breasts like she wanted. “You’ll always be the first one of them to have seen under there...to have really seen and held me instead of leaving me when I took off my armor. I love you, and I could fall into your arms all day if you let me.”

“Hardy har har,” she said about his bathrobe joke. “Well, fortunately,” she added, “I know of a place where I can get the rest of the dress, and if you lend me your turban, I can walk around decently until then. I have seen Sudavadirian women walk around topless in Bentikal, but never foreigners...to avoid temptation I suppose.”

Yusef was astounded as she basically stripped naked in front of him, not upset, just astounded and very, very pleased, his fingers digging into her breasts as he teased her breasts. Leaning down to kiss her neck softly,"I love you too, and this...this is fucking hot as hell." His other hand, not mauling her pert tit, slid up and down her belly, sliding down under the skirt to caress her panties and the flesh beneath lightly,"Hmmm.....my turban? You can have anything you want...although it feels wierd to walk around in public without a head dress on, you want it now or can it wait...my hands are full?"

Looking over at Chloe he made a face of delight at her, his hand on Akari's breast shifting so he could tease her hard nipples with his calloused thumb,"I like taking your mask off, and I love you being brave enough to take it off yourself when you decided to trust me." Kneading the flesh of her breast his other hand wriggled and slid under her panties, stroking her briefly as he said,"I better stop, or we'll never make it to the date...."

“Ye gods, you’re so fucking hot too,” Akari purred and licked her lips as a lioness would over a particularly delicious antelope. “And you’re right, boy: you’re just going to have to wait. When I make love to you next, it’ll be just us two, and I’ll make sure to treat you right this time.” She said this as she sucked his fingers clean of her pussy juice, feeling reluctant to remove his hands from there. “But take my mask off and kiss me like we’ll die tomorrow, because we could and I never want to miss a chance to hold you.”

That done, and plenty of kisses later, Akari wrapped his turban, which smelled vaguely of his musk, around her breasts until she found the store that she was looking for, then tossed the proprietor an extra ruby to reserve his rooftop for her two “guests” as she got changed.

Once they were on the roof, Chloe giggled as she sat on Yusef’s lap, “Have you ever seen so many stars, Yusie? I want to see them all one day!” Then she turned to him and continued, “And you...you are the brightest of them all” before facing him and kissing him whilst on his lap.

Then Akari, starting to gain more psychic awareness, mentally projected her song to alert her lovers to her presence.

She showed up with a Gudarian dance costume over what remained of her usual clothes, slowly sashaying towards them and wiggling her belly alluringly back and forth and side to side as she said, in her altered voice:

“The Darkness has been getting a bad rap lately. But I am one with The Darkness and The Darkness is one with me. I’ve always wondered, do you wish to see the true me? For I wonder, have I been in shadow too long? Will you hate and fear my visage and voice? Yet I know your hearts are pure and have cried out for me. So I shall let you, and only you, spy all of me.”

She continued as her eyes flowed with purple shadows that poured over her entire body and she danced on the laps of Chloe and Yusef, “Darkness is not just about power. Shadow is not just the absence of light. It’s a cool breeze making your skin shiver with delight like the one kissing us tonight. It’s the shade of the tree you lie under, sheltering you from heat as you meditate. It’s what goes on behind your eyes when you lay your weary head, gently pulling you into much needed sleep. It’s your nightly embraces of me as you connect with me in a way that no one else will know. And lastly, Yusef, when we decide to create new life, it is where our child will grow inside of me until they are ready to face this world.”

“Too much light burns and blinds. Light cannot feel beautiful and soothing without some darkness to follow behind it. Even Madieca cannot completely banish it at noon. And yet people rebuke and stamp out darkness as evil, unwanted, cruel. It can be those...it has been those things...but only because it feels unwanted. There will never not be pain with me, as it follows me like my shadow. And there may be times where I strike like a snake and bite.” She did so gently on both their necks. “But you never make me feel unwanted, and there are no two people I would rather have journey with me through The Darkness than you two.”

She then chanted a traditional Gudarian love ballad as she pulled Chloe and Yusef up out of their chairs and danced with the both of them. Gradually this dance became more intimate until she was spooning and grinding against Chloe’s ass and Yusef was jumping his hips against Akari’s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom