Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midvadir Dreams - (Tarrakhash x CasualVelociraptor)

Gods.

Damn!

Was all that Kalisha could think after Yusef made her cum harder than she had in years and leak all over her protege’s face. Wow, he’d been a fast learner. What kind of a monster had she inadvertently created? She almost felt worried for how Akari and Chloe might fall apart.

And then he talked up the potential for them to be lovers, and for him to slide inside of her. If he’d had the energy at the moment and wasn’t falling asleep, that’s exactly what she would have let him do now; so great was the arousal in her pussy that he would have been able to penetrate her with little effort.

For now, however, his arm around Kalisha’s waist and his tender spooning of her made her content, and everyone soon felt sleep overtake them.

The next day, a breakfast of fried ghost snake and cactus was had by all- as food was hard to come by in the desert- and was served for everyone around Yusef’s bed to allow them all to talk to him. Fortunately, Sajida was going on a grocery run in Bentikal as a mysterious buyer had purchased nearly all the cameras, and she invited Akari and Chloe to come with her. That left Kalisha alone to talk, snuggle, tickle, and swap oral sex with Yusef, which she took full advantage of as Arcturis wondered what was going on with his master and when he’d get to see him.

When they came back, Sajida was profusely thankful for the younger girls’ help in finding great food at amazing bargain prices, and then carrying it all back to the camels. Meanwhile Akari and Chloe both expressed awe at Bentikal’s architecture, people, shops...and craved the idea of going back someday, which put another one of her trademark evil grins on Kalisha’s face, as this would play well with her and Yusef’s plans. Then they had a hearty dinner of mashed bananas, karaseeda meat stew, and vegetable millet, and Akari was awfully quiet and reserved during it, as if there was something weighing on her mind.

Nevertheless, the youngest woman in the group (only 19 years old by her estimation, as she admitted with some difficulty that she hadn’t ever been told her birthday) agreed to her part in the sleeping rotation. Akari’s initial intention was to curl up tightly away from Yusef and hardly talk to him, but that would not be the outcome...

Last edited:
There were days when Yusef had wondered what his dad had done with all those wives. Those questions were answered, at least in part, with most of a day with Kalisha, he learned a great many things that his tongue could do and a great many things her mouth and hands could do and they chatted, talked and more. The times in the morning and at supper with all the others he was more reserved, his own thoughts and observations eating away at him, it was only a few days ago he had been getting ready for his coronation.

Yet here he was, recovering from snake poison, in the middle of a cursed section of the desert and yet....he was not unhappy, he was sad at times. He missed his father, Theo and was still recovering from the coup itself but he couldn't have asked for a better nurse maid...and the anticipation of what was to come was almost too much. Once he knew what was up in the rotation schedule his eyes strayed away from Akari and focused on Chloe, watching her, listening to her and seeing how she reacted to the other woman, and then Sajida, the unknown flower who he knew was destined to be but he couldn't see a way through that wall yet.

He two smiled at the girls talk of Bentikal, he longed to see it through Chloe or Akari's eyes, to see things for the first time and the excitement that lit up their faces and he meditated on Kalisha's words, to be like a spider, to give each the security they needed and as the night wore on and he grew weary he focused his attention on the girl who would be sharing his bed and long before bed time was really necessary for him he asked softly,"If you guys wouldn't mind...can I get an early night, Akari, if you would do me the pleasure of spending the night in my room."

He was very good, didn't say sleeping with, didn't say again or add anything else like that. He was even wearing pants! Yet the most important thing was he waited for them to be truly alone before he said in a soft tone, when he saw she was curling up further away,"Akari, I've been thinking about you a fair amount while I've been laid up and I wanted to thank you for saving me. I was someone you didn't even know but you saved me seconds after meeting me from a cannonball, and then again from many other things......and I am pretty sure you were never a suitor, so with no interest in me what so ever you risked your life. I am in your debt."

Far from relaxing Akari, Yusef’s endearing words made her curl into an even tighter ball as she remembered what she’d talked about with Chloe and tried to summon the courage to be honest. It had worked when Akari had confessed to Chloe, who had been so supportive at the oasis, but it was much harder to do this with Yusef for some reason. Still, she had to get this out in the open.

“That’s very...sweet of you. But I don’t deserve any plaudits from you or anyone,” she sighed.

Then Akari wiped some tears out of her eyes and continued, “The truth is, Yusef, I didn’t save you from that cannonball out of some sense of altruism. I snuck into the palace as a thief looking to steal your crown and some jewels for a final payday. I weighed the likelihood that I could earn your trust and then steal the jewels over making it out alive against the Iron Guardsmen by myself after your death, and chose the more logical option.

“Therefore, everything we’ve ever meant to each other has been based on a lie, and you don’t owe me any kind of debt for that. I care about you now, in such a short time, because of how selfless and empathetic you’ve been, but if you think that you need to never see me again because of my deception, then I’ll understand, and can pack my things and be gone before you wake up tomorrow.

“Chloe will be upset”- especially since they’d made plans to go out to the oasis again, and Chloe of all people had been especially cheeky about what that meant- “but she’ll understand too, and then you’ll be perfectly happy without me, the good for nothing thief. It’s better for everyone.”

Last edited:
For a change Yusef didn't speak till she was completely finished, he didn't speak for awhile actually as he digested the information for a moment weighing it up as he decided how best to dismantle the illusions she had created for herself and he decided to go with complete honesty, mixed with humor, as was his way,"How many of my painted dolls do you think listed lock picking, fast talking and crossbow use among their skills, Akari?" His hand reached out as he shimmeyed closer, turning on his side and sliding a hand around her waist as he spooned with the little ball of a thief,"And you think I'd be any less dead if you hadn't tackled me? I didn't say thank you for your motivation, I said thank you for my life. You saved it, for whatever reason.....and I've already tested you."

He laughed softly,"Think for a moment, I had my jewels tucked away in my sash, a safe place, a happy place and when we were riding through the tornado and Chloe told us to collect our stuff, what did I do? For no reason, none whatsoever, I gave you the jewels. Did I ask for them back at any point?" He let that sink in, smiling as he continued,"And today, you went to Bentikal, with my jewels and had the perfect chance to leave....and you didn't."

Smirking he reached up his hand, stroking the surface of her mask as he lifted himself to look down at the masked thief,"So I suppose the real question is, why did you come back, Akari? And if you really belived I'd kick you out once I found out, why did you come here, to my bed?" He didn't let her answer but smiled softly as he put his hand on her hip, sitting up fully with only a little effort and chuckled,"Kelisha's people believe that if you are interested in someone you should talk to them naked, without barriers between each other....I don't need that."

His hand slid up and touched the bottom of your mask,"But let me take this off...look me in the eye and then tell me you want to leave and I'll let you, you can even take some of the jewels, or...maybe you don't want to leave and we can talk about that....but show me the real Akari, the one that lay with me in my bed and promised she'd never leave."

Akari mulled over what he was saying, and realized what had happened. She was slightly annoyed with Yusef, and also smirked as she was impressed at his very clever tests at the same time. She wasn’t able to think much more than that, as his hand sliding around her waist from behind scrambled her thoughts for a time.

“No, let me. I need to do and say this, as myself,” Akari said, then opened her ball, turned around, and was looking straight up at him while they were pressed front to front. With that, she pulled down the mask and then discarded her hood to reveal her whole face and head to anyone for the first time in nearly two years.

Some part of her still screamed at her to tell him she was leaving (especially since he’d be giving her some of the jewels!) even as she cupped his face and looked at him tearfully. Three years of running, of stealing, of murder and torture, of deception were hard to leave behind. But she knew what she had to say.

“I...I came back, because you’re the real thief here, having stolen something very precious to me,” Akari chuckled as she put his right hand on her left breast. “Maybe I don’t want it back, though; as long as you have my heart, I know you’ll keep it safe. I just have one thing left to give you. I think you know what it is.”

She then rolled them over so that he was on top of her, wrapped her legs around him, placed his other hand on her dampening panties to indicate her need (just underneath the skirt he liked that was short in the front and long in the back), and moaned, “I love you, Yusef, and I once again pledge that I will never leave you. Take me.”

Last edited:
Yusef tensed as she turned to face him, their bodies pressing against each other as she removed her hood and hair, Kalisha's words worming their way through his mind his big hand sliding up to trace the journey of those tears and wipe them away,"You are so beautiful, with your mask on or off, I know who hides beneath it now." His lips curled in a smile, his brown eyes twinkling as she called him a thief and he nodded in acknowledgement of his crime, although her offer and her sudden move through him off balance but it was not a bad place to be, on top of a woman with your hand between her legs and on her breasts.

And her words caused his breath to catch in his throat, she loved him and then her final words echoed in his psyche.

Take me

They hit him like a black sabertooth whale in the middle of a sandstorm, and the desire to have her that had been burning since she woke up on top of him surged through him. He growled as he lunged forward to claim her lips, tongue slashing through her lips to tangle with her tongue. His hand sliding off her breast to tug at the laces of her corset, his fingers working feverishly to untie the knots, the hand between her legs stroked along her damp panties but once and then dragged them to the side, resting in the cleft between her moist bud and her inner thigh, his calloused fingers stroking along her bare sex and he murmered in appreciation once he discovered she was not only warm and welcoming but shaved bare as well.

Still he tore at her corset, his lack of experience making it take longer than he would have liked until at last it parted and he sighed, tugging on it a little to pull the laces through and it popped open, exposing her strapless bra."Arms up.", he growled, his eagerness more than apparent as he waited for her to comply before tugging the bra and corset off, it would become more smooth with practice but Yusef was beyond caring, he had been at it all morning with Kalisha and her willing mouth, yet it had not a single affect on his desire for Akari.

Finally her breasts bounced free, smaller, more petite, his fingers sliding over to claim one as the hand between her legs left it's warm, damp lips to tug his pants down, he got just far enough for his large cock to bounce free and he took hold of it and guided it to her sex and it was then his one folly became apparent...he had no idea what to do. With a chuckle he paused in his fervor and tore his lips from hers and looked down, he was familiar with the layout of a cunt, but not that he could find the entrance without looking.

A few precious moments were lost as he lined up and then he looked at her, a soft caring smile curling his lips as he let her know,"You will always be my first....", and with that he slid forward slowly, groaning as for the first time he slid between a woman's thighs, his thick cock parting the lips of her pussy as he pushed, raggedly and without finesse inside of her, his hips dragging her skirt up as he all but fell on top of her, joining with her and he leaned down to kiss the side of her neck gasping in pleasure as music filled his mind,"Oh, Akari.....chimes......oh yes."

Akari went through what seemed like all the emotions she could as Yusef started to make love to her. She moaned and arched her strong, flexible back while the Sultan of Midvadir, two years her senior, probed past her lips and defeated her tongue and played with her other set of lips. She giggled at his expense when he took a long time pulling off her corset and then demanded the surrender of her bra. She was surprised he wasn't going to town on her B cup breasts and hard brown nipples. And then, the ice around her heart melted when he admitted he was a virgin (although she probably could have guessed); this was now something they'd always share that could never be taken away.

"I love your strength, I love how you hold me, I love how you see me, I love how I can be vulnerable around you, and I for sure love that!" Akari cried, her gloved hands clawing at his tattooed back and her wrapped legs resting on his firm ass when he bit her neck. Then she gave a wordless, high pitched cry as they were finally linked together with their bodies, and as she would soon discover, their minds and souls too. "I...I hear the chimes too now, so clearly. It's beautiful, and I'm so glad I'm sharing this with you."

She wept for joy as her beloved discovered The Song of Akari that had long been hidden, revealing depths of feeling and grief that had forced such a young woman to grow up so fast, build nearly impregnable armor around her old soul, and strike out as a thief. Being isolated in a palace above all else for so long, he had never felt and empathized with another person so directly. Now, he also gained blurry and fast moving images of Akari elegantly dancing on a stage in alluring dresses and meditating under a tree as a teenage girl, of a Gudarian people whose heads were bowed by elvish Ananki Confederation occupation quietly resisting by living their lives the best way they knew how, of Akari and a shadowy figure dancing intimately in the moonlight, and of Akari crying to herself in the rain as she pulled her broken and barely living body along the muddy ground somewhere. All of which he would struggle to process.

"Please go slowly, dear," emerged from Akari's mouth and broke through the hallucinations. This was somewhat frightening for her, as she was completely lucid yet also felt like she was dreaming, but at least she was dreaming with him and he was really there. "It's my first time with a man, and it's wonderful that it's you who gets that honor, Yusef Bin Iben Karadeniz," she cooed as she started to push her hips and tight walls back and forth along his thick and long cock.

Last edited:
Having your mind blown was supposed to be an expression, but for Yusef it was a reality one that filled his first time with things he couldn't begin to understand, the length of his cock slid along the walls of her innermost access and he was struck by her words and then images that assaulted him and he was mentally staggered but as he came to, the nails of her hands clawing down his back and causing him to groan as he nodded at her request for slowness, his eyes rising up to meet hers,"I'm in no rush, I'm right where I belong....."

His thick fingers stroked her face as his hips rocked slowly, gently the sheer rush of physical pleasure and emotional highs was heady but he groaned as he looked into her eyes and smiled,"I love you, Akari, for your bravery, your willingness to put my life before your own, even in the face of cannonballs, soul sucking snakes and the allure of gems."

Leaning in he kissed her face, her cheeks, her eyes anything he could reach,"I love your secrets, your soft, scared soul that you dare to share with me.....me Yusef Bin Iben Karadeniz, and I long to make you mine forever." His eyes glazed over as he thrust into her again and again the physical connection sparking an even stronger psychic one as his body drove towards its climax. His head dropped and his lips wrapped around her hard brown nipples and as his tongue dragged across it a spark of emotion flooded the woman below him.

Akari would never again need to ask how he felt as his raw love flooded her mind, the allure he felt for her and her acrobatics, the strongly possessive and protective connection he felt for her and the desire that he had felt as he filled her for the first time was exposed. The girl who shared herself with no one got front row seats to every single emotion Yusef felt for her at that moment as he lost himself in the pleasure of her mind and body and then it happened.

The psychic link connected thier pleasure she felt his pleasure build and then overwhelm him as he groaned long, loud and hard. The thick member stuffed inside her as deep as it could go twitched and the seed of a sultan filled her in a glorious psychic feedback loop of Yusefs love and then pleasure of his orgasm smashing through her mind as he quivered on top of her.

Akari was so overwhelmed by the lights, sounds, feelings and sensations both from inside and outside her body and mind that she wrenched her eyes closed, gritted her teeth, and tensed all her powerful muscles to not pass out by way of the Sultan's staff. No wonder, she realized, that women would come from all over the world just to experience a royal dicking; even if they were fucked nearly to death for years on end by a cock with a direct line to heaven, it would be worth it. She gripped the sheets until they nearly tore, dug into his back hard (her gloves the only reason he didn't bleed), and bucked her hips back into Yusef faster and harder as she screamed, "ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOOOOUUUAAAAAH!" Then the little thief descended into an incoherent stream of curses and proclamations of adoration in Gudarian, Vadirian, Surai, Sudaish (from what little she picked up from Kalisha and the markets in Bentikal), and even Caledorian Standard, revealing her incredible ear for languages while her vagina spoke a secret language of its own to his penis as old as humankind consisting of strong sucking and tugging as it pleaded for his cum.

Once he encapsulated her nipples with his mouth and crashed the tsunami of his raw emotions into her with his whole being more powerfully than his words ever could, Akari Takahashi, the woman who had walked through most of her life alone and made her home in the darkness now was filled with supernatural certainty, that one day she would become Akari Karadeniz, that Yusef would never abandon her, and that, one day, the fruit of their love would grow inside her; that she, Yusef, and their family would be the tree that Akari's own son or daughter would meditate under one day. That made heat and light and warmth start to bubble up from her cunt and slowly radiate out across her entire body. Her eyes seemed to them both to glow from a dark purple flame that didn't hurt her, and his eyes and mouth were ignited by pure light while tendrils of shadow wrapped around them both. It felt like their hearts were becoming one as their joint orgasms slowly approached and her body threatened to shake apart.

And then, just as suddenly, everything ground to a halt. The music. Yusef's hips. The visions. Everything.

Akari slowly went back down from the spiritual plane of existence to physical reality, and felt a fullness and warmth just as Yusef's sperm finished dribbling out into her waiting and fertile womb. She was so close that she moved her hips hard against him in frustration, but only found his softening serpent that was once again going back into its basket. Then she grunted, "Is that it? Really?!" and collapsed on her back in frustration.

Now Akari was blushing as she realized she might have hurt her new boyfriend, leaned up with the last of her strength to kiss his face, and sighed to Yusef, "I mean, that felt amazing and all, but...um...are you done?" She was just asking, but still felt incredibly guilty and felt herself closing up her shell again.

Last edited:
Amongst the cacophony of lights and psychic sounds was still two humans and when the show was over it was the humanity that was left bare and raw and the reaction to his first attempt of making love had gone perfectly right up until that moment.

Is that it? Really?!

Yusef pulled back, stung and the hurt was clear on his face her hands reached up.and his eyes went cold. Reaching up to grab her hands before they touched him, his hands were bigger and stronger than her by a long way but for a moment his eyes looked just like hers used to hurt, insecure and then it was gone. He had been trained to hide his emotions he had just never had to do it with the four woman around him....till now.

And yet Kalisha's words rang in his ears and he knew that even hurt and angry he couldn't lash out. Particularly not with Akari so he breathed, slowly, deeply his hands holding hers loosened somewhat and he slowly, achingly drew out of her with a gasp and shrugged, somewhat sadly as he let her go before letting himself on the bed and breathing still slowly.

Immediatly he knew he had done something wrong and his hand moved quickly to trap hers again,"Akari....I love you.....and I....I have no idea what I did wrong....or how I let you down." He let out a sad laugh and looked at her,"I have never been so....so.....aroused and awake in my mind...such sounds and feelings...I couldn't, couldn't stop myself."

He looked away, his fingers tightening on hers as he said softly,"Perhaps....maybe.....I don't know....we can learn how it works, together....maybe you can teach me so I don't, don't disappoint you again." He sounded crushed, as deflated as his cock, he had thought with all that Kalisha had taught him this would be easy and for a moment it had been and now, now it was like ash in his mouth.

It was as cold as when the snake had bitten him, like his soul was being sucked out of his broken heart.

Akari couldn't help but sigh with annoyance at Yusef's melodrama. This kind of stuff is why she didn't get close to people- the emotions were great in the moment, but often made her sick to her stomach afterwards, like undercooked beef. She had a gut instinct that these kinds of missteps in her physical relationship with him would be worth it one day for the rewards of a lifetime of happiness, but those seemed far away. She also remembered being given promises of a lifetime of happiness before and having them taken away from her, and Akari was now kicking herself for making the same kinds of mistakes that made those fall apart. As a result, she wanted to help Yusef feel better, so that he wouldn't feel rejected by her, and to treat him with the love he deserved to have so that he would continue to do the same.

In her mind, she'd crafted the perfect apology:

It's okay, Yusef, really. I had an incredible night with you, I feel closer to you than any man I've ever known, and I love you with all my heart. You didn't disappoint me, and you never will as long as you keep being caring, devoted, and sensitive like I know you are. I vow to do better next time too, and I'm excited to fall asleep next to you for the rest of my life.

Okay, maybe it was a little corny, but it would have worked, wouldn't it? It was the kind of sweet nothing Yusef had said and would have said to her if she was feeling similarly, after all. Instead, Akari, overwhelmed by all the things Yusef had brought up, yawned from exhaustion and mumbled, "Well, tomorrow's a new day. Let's get to sleep and we'll talk about this in three days when I'm sleeping here again." Then she gave Yusef a light kiss and curled up again to sleep.

The next morning, Akari woke up in a cold sweat as she remembered that Yusef had ejaculated inside her without protection of any kind (not that protection was easy or cheap to come by around here, she surmised). She did imagine potentially having kids with him one day, but not right now, while they were on the run from the Iron Guardsmen. So she secretly called on Kalisha, the most scientific and chemically inclined of anyone in the group, for help. Kalisha nodded in understanding and took her and two of the autocamels on an "errand," from which she told Sajida they wouldn't be back until tomorrow evening. When Chloe woke up and saw they were gone, she decided to head out towards the wreckage of the Leaky Bucket to get...something, the purpose of which she said would take too long to explain. Sajida protested about Chloe going into the Condemned Quarter alone, but Chloe said she'd have Hopper's help, and with a tip of a miniature top hat Chloe had sewn for it from the tiny robot, they were off with the last camel.

That left Sajida alone with Arcturis. Luckily, since he was a very affectionate big cat and his master was still asleep, and Kalisha had joked that Sajida was part cat, Arcturis took a shine to Sajida immediately and hopped up on the couch to snuggle with her and get plenty of belly rubs.

Last edited:
Yusef knew it was not a satisfactory ending, and was pissed both at himself formlosing control and her for being, well, rather prickly. With a sigh he turned over and went to sleep, although that was not as easy as it sounded. Tossing and turning on his own side didn't work and eventually he moved closer to her turning on his side and leaving one hand on her hip he eventually fell asleep. He would have liked much more physical contact but his pride would not allow it.

So of course he fell asleep, and she left him.

He woke in the morning eager to at least attempt to make it right and she was gone. She had promised! His heart leapt into his throat and he climbed out of bed, the simple pants he'd been wearing during the night his only clothing as he headed down the stairs. He wasn't even sure he was supposed to be up and moving but stumbling down the stairs he almost fell as he staggered into the lower room, panic written across his face,"Sajida! Where is she? Did she leave during the night is she gone?"

He stalked around and noted that she was not the only one gone and he frowned, turning back to the pierced lady and caught himself,"They are all gone.....are they looking for Akari?" Fear rose in his heart and he collapsed on the couch,"Fuck...did I chase her away?" Was that all it took? Bad sex and Pride?

“No, no, my poor luksao,” Sajida said after she frowned with concern at how anxious Yusef was right now. When he stumbled around next to her, her left hand was petting the panther splayed across her lap, so she used her right to pull him down to the couch and then rub his chest and stomach in the same manner. This made her shiver in a way that she didn’t feel while petting the cat. However, the older woman ignored it and continued, “Kalisha stole Akari away for a mysterious errand which they will return from tomorrow night, and Chloe went off on her own looking for something. I do wish they would have stayed for breakfast at least, but Kalisha’s my best friend, so I trust her in these matters.”

Her hand snagged him and he dropped down into the couch next to her and rubbed his stomach, and he leaned back instinctively giving her easier access to his stomach, hooking an arm over either side of the couch and leaning back as she spoke, he trusted Kalisha too so when he heard that he frowned less and calmed immediately before asking,"Chloe went by herself? With all the snakes?"

He lifted the foot that had been bitten looking at the ankle and shook his head, slowly gaining control of his emotions and with out thinking he curled a single ring of her hair around his finger and rubbed it as he sighed,"Damn....I'm all over the place."

Sighing he smiled,"But breakfast sounds wonderful, can I help?"

"Why does that not surprise me?" Sajida asked with a "tut tut" undertone in her voice as she hugged her arms, inadvertently pushing up her D cup breasts that were held tightly by her dress. She then shook her head, jangling her piercings and chains in the process. "Look, I adore Chloe, I really do. She's one of the funniest people I've ever met, she's bright, curious, and a great listener, and I don't think I've ever been able to talk with someone else about photography as much as I have her. But sometimes...I don't think all the snakes live in her desert, if you understand what I'm saying, since no one I've met would so easily dismiss the threats lurking in the Condemned Quarter. Still, she gave me that endearingly goofy grin while putting on her bouncing metal shoes, got that cute little robot of hers (how she invented that thing, I wouldn't know- ask Kalisha when she gets back), and got right up on the last camel."

"I cannot possibly fathom why you're disoriented," Sajida said. "You and Akari were only going at it like wild tigers all night- not judging, just observing what I heard- and then she immediately leaves with Kalisha for some unexplained reason the next day? Again, not trying to sow doubt or fear in your mind, luksao, and if I'm butting in where I shouldn't be, then feel free to tell me. It also reminds me to tell you that you have the best big cat in the whole wide world- yes you do, yes you do, you're such a good boy." Sajida said this as Arcturis licked her tattooed face. "Sorry, I used to have a pet tiger as a kid called Babur, and Arcturis reminds me of him."

"Anyway, what Akari needs and wants is lust- someone to desire her for her beauty, fuck her brains out, and follow her every beck and call. But she is much too young and immature to really be in a relationship with anyone right now, and I hope she finds someone who can show her what love is before her appeal fades with her looks. Love should be patient and kind, not fearful and flighty at the first sign of trouble in bed. Love should not be based on immediate passion brought on by surviving danger, but long, mutual friendship and understanding. She does not possess any of that." Sajida briefly thought she was one to talk, as she was a total virgin, but she had been in love once, deeply; with someone arranged for her, true, but someone she knew for a long time before they ever even kissed, on their wedding day. She thought perhaps that Akari and Chloe would be better suited together, and that less than a week was not long enough for Akari and Yusef to have anything meaningful.

She then continued, "And there's something else. I don't really trust Akari regardless of your relationship, because she seems to be holding onto a lot of anger that could burst at any moment. It's hard to explain, but I can sense something of a dark cloud around her...be careful, okay, luksao? And perhaps choose a proper woman with experience to guide you, like my dear friend Kalisha." Then, after using that word so many times, she explained while petting Yusef's head that it meant "my precious dear" in Surai. She also pulled aside the shoulder of her dress to show the tattoo that she'd gotten just above her heart with the word in the calligraphy of her homeland that she'd gotten on her wedding day. Like Kalisha's "love," though, it could be used intimately or casually, depending on the tone of the speaker and various little flourishes in any writing.

"On to more cheerful things, shall we? I'll be teaching you to make a traditional Surabamban breakfast that consists of an appetizer of pressed fried rice and peas to start with followed by the main course called mashara savivaani, or a vermicelli noodle of the savivaan vegetable. It's completely made without grain and cooked in a minimal amount of oil or salt, so it's extremely healthy, aromatic without needing much seasoning, and tastes great." Then she patted Arcturis' head and said, "And for the only obligate carnivore here, a small stir fry of vulture gizzards and rice. If Akari, Chloe, Hopper and Kalisha are going to strand us here, then we might as well do something that will make them regret ditching this breakfast. And I appreciate the help in the kitchen; it's been an honor, but an overwhelming one to cook for so many people, and even when it's just me and Kalisha, she doesn't often help out. So what you're going to want to do is..." Sajida then bent over her pots and pans and explained what to do to cook the dish, drawing more attention to the shape of her hips and ass in the process.

That night, Akari was pacing around the bubbling vent of hot water where Kalisha was bent over and studiously watching a green concoction coming together, with Akari watching her bottom. She then groaned, "How long is this going to take?"

"Relax, baby girl..." Kalisha laughed and then reached from behind her to rub the anxious rogue's leg. "His cum isn't traveling that fast inside you. Usually, you have about three days between unprotected sex and the potential for any of his two million spermatozoa cells to reach your lone egg. Besides, even if they get up there, there's only a 25% chance that one of those doofuses will actually be able to penetrate the lining of the egg before the acidic pH of your vagina...you know what, I'm probably getting too scientific on you, aren't I?"

"Ya think, Lisha?"

That was a nickname that Akari had given Kalisha, and Kalisha had decided to call her Kari, and happily both nicknames had stuck. Kalisha smiled at that.

"The point is, I'm glad you came to me so we can be sure, especially if you're that anxious about having children so young, when you have your whole life ahead of you."

"I just feel like I'm going to destroy Yusef no matter what. He's so delicate, you know? If I don't tell him about this, then the guilt I'll have for keeping such a big secret will. If I do tell him that I used contraception, I'm afraid he'll feel like I don't want a future with him. And if I lose my marbles and keep the baby, perhaps he'll feel like he's being trapped and resent me."

"If he really loves you like he says he does, and like you say he does, he won't do any of that," Kalisha said, hugging the smaller woman tightly and stroking her hair.

"Perhaps I am spiraling out about that, but let me give you another example that has already hurt him and made me feel like a bitch." Akari then proceeded to describe how she'd accidentally put down Yusef after he didn't quite stick the landing last night. "And now if I try anything more when next I sleep with him, it'll feel like I'm on a tightwire rope between hoping it's better and feeling bad for comparing- which, trust me, I've danced on those, and they're tricky as fuck to navigate. I'm probably going to mess this up and be alone forever, aren't I?"

"Oh, sweetie, you want to talk about messing up and being alone?" Kalisha asked as she kissed Akari's forehead. "I had sex with a man and his wife simultaneously. All consensual, all very fun and happy. But the minute that the wife got jealous about her husband's appraisal of me, she told everyone and my right arm paid the price, and then I was cast out here, surviving by hunting ghost snakes for a month before finding this little cave with the hot spring and built this one by using it to forge wreckage from a caravan into suitable clockwork pieces."

When Akari winced at that, Kalisha slapped her upside the back of her head. "Hey! What was that for?"

"I know anxiety is not a competition, but honey, you are in such a minor pickle right now compared to what I faced. I'm not saying that this isn't tricky, but think for a second...how did you think he would know how to make you cum if you didn't tell him how?"

With a cavalier honesty that she thought she could never have, Akari sighed, "I usually hump my pillow at night to, you know. But I couldn't exactly gather my mind together and tell him." Kalisha nodded as she remembered Akari's description of the psychedelic sex that they'd had together, and conceded that Akari would perhaps have slipped on giving Yusef pointers, while making a mental note to try it out for herself...

"I suppose next time you could hump his knee prior to getting high off his dick, and that could be fun for him and you. But I taught him how to pleasure a woman, and I mean pleasure, and he made me cum!" After a whistle from Akari, Kalisha grinned, "Perhaps if you gained some understanding of how those techniques could be applied to you, then you could give him the exact cues he would need to bring you to paradise."

"But how would...oh!" Akari cried, then blushed. "I..."

"You don't need to say anything. If you want this, just kiss me and I will do all the work. Observe and tell me what you like and I will serve you, just like I know Yusef will," Kalisha purred with their lips mere inches apart. Akari acquiesced by leaning forward, pulling down her mask, and passionately kissing Kalisha. The tall, dark woman responded by bending her over a stone table on the cave on her back, teasing her all over with kisses and touches, growling, "I wanted to fuck your whole cute body into submission the minute I saw you walk through my door in that sexy little number:” Then she yanked down the skirt and panties off like she always wanted and proceeded to make Akari cum on her face with a vigorous tongue bath on her pussy, before driving her to orgasm again by pulling out a strap-on penis of her own design to allow Akari to practice giving directions while receiving intercourse. Then she had Akari apply what she learned with her own tongue on Kalisha's pussy and use the penis herself to penetrate Kalisha to get a perspective on what Yusef would see and feel before they both passed out, knowing that the mixture would be ready in the morning.

Last edited:
His lips curled at the talk of Chloe, he could see that goofy smile in his face and he nodded,"No....no not all the snakes live in the desert, her well is short a bucket, but that is what allows her to create the way she does, and be the special girl she is....although I believe that she will get us in and out of trouble more times than we know. I think she will play an important role in what is too come." He paused as she spoke about her and Akari,"All night? What do you mean? It was ten minutes at best and besides the psychic connection, visions and manifestations she was..well....less than pleased with the end result."

His smile was forced as she spoke about Arcturis and he leaned in and hugged the cat, his hips and body pressing into the side of Sajida as he did,"Yes, he is the very best cat in the world....your tiger sounds great as well, but Arcturis is wonderful, and he seems to like you. I think he can sense the connection we have, he knew it before the girls were ready to acknowledge it." Still scratching the big cats ears he listens as she goes on about Akari and he smiled softly, the vast emotional wash coming easily to his mind and he chuckled,"She's seen how I feel, she's been exposed to my emotions when we were connected, she knows....", he laughed as he reflected on her reaction,"Even if I left her physically disappointed..well...she cannot deny how she felt. There was more than just very bad sex going on."

As she spoke about Akari and her anger he smiled, falling silent as he listened to her, and looked at her, not with his eyes but sensing the connection between the two of them as she chattered on about a more experienced woman and when she showed him the sign she had tattooed on her he reached out, tracing it and looked at her,"So if you know the true meaning of love, and all it's intricacies, why do you not offer to teach me some of them? In all your talk of the others you do not mention yourself.", his fingers slid up, not quiet ready to move downwards to those lovely large bosom but upward to trace the chain that crossed her face,"Maybe I need someone who has contemplated love for a long time, you seem to understand it better than the others?"

Lifting his fingers from her skin he followed her to the kitchen, letting her chatter about the food,"I've never had to cook for myself, I'd be interested to learn from you. How long do you think the others will be gone?" As she started directing him he slid closer, his body brushing hers as he leaned in to learn, his arm looping lazily around her waist as he leaned in close and looked at what she took out of the various storage containers and he smiled,"Cooking is a science all of it's own, there is so much you can teach me...."

Sajida quietly conceded about Chloe with a nod, but disagreed about Yusef’s perception of time. “I’m slightly psychically sensitive, so because of that and the sound I woke up when you started, then had a stopwatch going because I couldn’t sleep. Four hours you two were doing the dance as old as time. If she couldn’t cum after all that effort, that’s on her.”

Sajida blushed as she used those dirty words and remembered using her automatic vibrating cylinder that Kalisha had fashioned her to most definitely cum to the sounds of their love making while imagining herself in place of Akari. Ah, to be younger and have that much stamina. (This was also the only time she would ever even begrudgingly hold a weapon shaped object).

“But it probably only felt like ten minutes because of the psychic connection going on at that moment dilating your sense of time. So I can understand that perhaps there is a bit more to you and Akari than I first realized. Still, I urge you to exercise caution with that girl, and never try to have sex in public.”

Sajida then squeezed her hands on her spoon and spatula and shuddered when Yusef’s calloused hands started tracing her body and she thought all sorts of impure things. It had been seven years, after all...

“Perhaps I’m too much of an old maid to do much more than advise.” She tried to sell herself short but was only 28. “Besides, I took a vow of celibacy a long time ago. But cooking! Cooking I can teach you!” she stammered as he encircled her waist. Then she tugged on Yusef’s ear. “Haven’t you been paying attention, boy? Akari and Kalisha will be back tomorrow night, Chloe probably earlier than that.”

Last edited:
"Four hours!", Yusef was stunned, from what he understood, which was limited, that was an incredibly long time although it begged the question of why she had a stop watch running. He caught her blush and he smirked,"Why were you timing it? That's a but strange...."

He nodded at her caution,"Indeed being stuck having sex for four hours in a public place would be disturbing...especially if others could see the flame and the light....." His thoughts about that distracted him from the suffering of the spatula and spoon but her next comment made him straighten and laugh, his hand dropping to trace the chain looped around her exposed stomach.

"An old maid? You've got to be kidding me! Sajida, not only do you easily hold your own versus Chloe, Akari and Kalisha but you are easily, easily the most exotic of all of them....as you can tell I'm a fan of tattoos myself and I'd be liar if I said I didn't want to see what other tattoos and piercings you have under there.....for educational purposes."

He smirked, till she grabbed his ear and then he moved quickly, tugging her hand free and spinning her around with her arm behind her back and shoved her against the counter his body pushing hers against the counter, his groin against her rear end as he blinked, and realised what he had done,"Oh....sorry...." He didn't release her though, for a moment his other hand trailed along her hip as he said,"Reflexes....better if we don't surprise me, or grab me out of the blue...okay?"

He considered releasing her again and still didn't she felt good against him and he leaned into her, his chest against her back and nipped at her neck before smirking,"If you change your mind about the vow...you let me know, I'll be honest and let you know that there is some kind of psychic bond between us too....and I think it's the same as the rest...and I think you know it."

Finally he let her go, fingers trailing from her arm down her back to pat her rear softly,"Why would you take a vow of celibacy? You're gorgeous and could have any man you wanted...."

Last edited:
“I...I sense something too,” Sajida gulped. “And I’ll admit that I listened in on your love making on purpose because the sounds were beautiful, almost prayerful to me.” She would never admit that she touched herself until the vibrator ran out of battery to it, so this was a defense. But the way he was holding her down, nipping at her neck, and complimenting her body was something she had no defense against. He could easily tell he was making her feel exquisite and knowing that he knew that made her almost want to break that rule and so many others. After all...four hours...the young man must be a machine.

“I...can’t tell you why I made that vow, or to whom, other than to say that I lost him,” Sajida said as she finished cooking the food and left the stove to simmer on low heat. Just like the low heat that she was feeling all over her body. “Nor can I break it by falling in love or having sex with someone ever again without compromising who I am. But I suppose...if there is no connection here, then there’s no harm in looking at all of my tattoos and piercings. And seeing any of yours. The same way that Kalisha says this sort of thing helps with honesty...”

Sajida was just babbling while lying to herself now to try to get more of Yusef’s compliments, so she had trailed off. It had been five years since anyone had touched or talked to her like this, and any more from him would fuel her masturbation for years. And best of all, if nothing was touched, she wasn’t technically breaking her vow. But as she stripped off all her clothes and pointed out all her various tattoos around her stomach, legs, and arms, and the piercings on her nipples, belly button, and clitoris (which she showed to him beneath a full, mature bush), all of this felt right (not just not technically wrong) in a way that didn’t make sense...

He nodded, his suspicions confirmed,"I can only imagine the noises and feelings you would have made would be even more beautiful...." He wasn't sure about prayer but it triggered a thought,"The Allfathers connection with my family has grown weak but last night....last night it was strong. I saw things about Akari's people and I see the Allfathers hand in all this...why would I, the last Sultan of Midvadir, an only child end up in a desert with a woman from each of the nations? Intriguing to think about that the Allfather himself may be working on these connections....almost a holy bond."

He didn't comment as she babbled away about how this was going to be okay and he nodded,"Just like Kalisha said....." of course that was all the excuse he needed as he dragged his own pants down, small scripts were written across his muscular body, his well manicured patch of pubic hair and the light growth under his arm all the hair he had other than his eyebrows. He ran a hand over his bald pate, his mouth going dry as she stripped in front of him and he couldn't help himself the erection grew as a result.

The pair stood naked and he stalked around her, looking her up and down, not daring to touch her but when she showed him her piercings and tattoos he sighed with delight it was what set her apart from the other three and nothing could come close to describing how her body art and piercings made her look in his eyes,"You are a beautiful, magnificent woman....."

His fingers reached out, stroking her stomach, tracing the piercing gently, the rough fingers tracing a line up towards her breasts, his eyes meeting hers as he stopped a few inches short of the breast itself, his eyes fixed on the piercing in her nipple and he licked his lips, slowly before asking,"May I touch your other piercings....just gently....I have never seen such beauty and art combined."

In his mind he longed for these piercing to be under his tongue and lips,"They must be....pleasant to toy with....I'd enjoy doing more than touching them, Sajida." He took her hand and put it on the script on his chest,"Look, it's okay......it feels good, yes?"

“Perhaps so...” Sajida kept softly repeating to herself robotically as Yusef made his various observations, mentally checking out while her eyes were drinking in his whole body and his piercings while he was eyeing her as Arcturis would a piece of meat. Speaking of the big cat, he had decided he’d rather take a nap in a shaded corner of the house while his master did his species’ mating dance.

She was getting wet, but his interest in this whole situation was more obvious from his massive erection that she was sure would split her tight, virginal love tunnel in half. And then she thought about his potent seed erupting within her and finally giving her the child she and her husband had wanted...

Sajida had to put such things out of her mind as he asked her about the potential for touches that would drive her insane with lust. But she loopholed those too as innocent exploration, not sexual at all, and she demonstrated by lightly moving her hands around on his chest and iron stomach and not lingering. “If they’re like this, just short touches, then you may feel whatever piercings you like. I see you have none...are they not common in Midvadir? And not much hair either...”

He nodded at her demonstration, pausing at her question,"The lack of hair is a lot of work, shaving, waxing and triming... piercings. I've never considered them before now." Although that was a lie,"Akari had offered to get....intimate piercings....and now....now I know how beautiful they can look." He may have to take Akari up on her offer.

Yet there was the offering in front of him, and he turned, moving half a step closer so they were only the length of his forearms apart and he lifted both arms and let his long, strong fingers cup her heavy breasts, marvelling at the weight as he brushed her nipple piercings with the pad of his thumb, as lightly as instructed, but he didn't stop. His thumbs brushed the ring, and the nipple it passed through, once, twice and then a third time, a murmer of delight escaping his lips and then he dropped to one knee.

His hands released her breasts, turned and eight fingers trailed down her stomach, the thumbs again trailing over her belly piercings, one, two, three times the rough pad of his thumb stroked it and then one hand dropped to rest on her knee. His other hand continued its downward journey. Four fingers passed through the thick bush of pubic hair, rotating as he lifted them and slid his hand between her legs, fingers touching the moist wet folds of her sex as his thumb, slowly, carefully stroked the final piercing.

The strokes were just a little harder than she had indicated and stroked along both clit and piercing for three long strokes.

One, two, three

Then he leaned forward and planted a soft kiss in the hair on her pubic bone before looking up at her his eyes soft and gentle as he said a single word,"More?"

Last edited:
Sajida tried to resist...to be strong for the memory of her husband. But Yusef’s touches were amazing and she couldn’t help but let out an appreciative cry as she closed her eyes and leaned against the wooden counter for support. She hadn’t had anyone else touch her pussy in...well, ever, so she almost came a little bit from Yusef really exploring.

“You really are a devious little rule bender, aren’t you, luksao?” Sajida groaned as she petted Yusef’s baldness. “I...I suppose a little more exploration couldn’t hurt...for your edification and knowledge of a woman’s body. As long as you know that I cannot love another.” Of course, that was silliness because Kalisha had taught him plenty, and they were already throwing around sparks, any one of which could start a raging fire, but Sajida’s defenses and justifications were stretching out hard.

His eyes lit up, but he didn't need to be told twice, the fingers cupping her sex shifting and one finger stroked back along her folds, the other two folding away as the finger traced a circle around her entrance and then slowly plunged in to the very base of his knuckle as he spoke softly,"Let me know if I do something right...." His bald head dropped forward, his nose burying in the thick pubic hair, his tongue sliding out to flick at the clit piercing, teasing the flesh it pushed through by twisting and turning the metal pin with his tongue.

A thick powerful finger slid in and out of her, muscles made hard from sword work drove his finger in and out, the tip curling up to drag itself along her inner walls, back and forth back and forth. He stopped long enough to look up, see she was okay and slid a second finger into her before smiling at her soflty,"Cum for me, Sajida, cum for me..." and his tongue and lips went back to work teasing and torturing her clit and its piercing as his fingers plunged back in again, in and out till he was sure she was satisified.

Normally, when touching herself or using the vibrator, Sajida would take between half an hour to an hour to make herself cum. But that was when she was more trying to scratch an itch than feel desire and fantasize about being touched by someone she could care about, since the latter was forbidden. It had also taken years for Sajida to even think that masturbation might be okay, as simply filling a biological need like peeing or breathing, and get Kalisha’s help in that department with the vibrator.

But Yusef’s taboo tongue touched nerve endings the Surai widow never knew she had, and not only had she not been licked by a man, she’d never been licked and felt sexy like this, while having such a beautiful man plead for her cum. Within minutes, the older woman gripped his head and bucked her hips hard, then came with a whimper she sealed in her mouth to prevent from calling out his name in treacherous lechery, leaking her girl honey on his questing lips to drink like heavenly ambrosia.

“You’ve earned the right to practice on me...now,” Sajida panted as she gripped his cock hard and aimed him towards her pulsing snatch. “So that you can learn how best to please your little slut, alright?” Meaning Akari. If Sajida was in her right mind she would have been embarrassed at her own potty mouth. “Nothing more. This doesn’t mean anything after this moment.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom