Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midvadir Dreams - (Tarrakhash x CasualVelociraptor)

Chloe had had a lot of concepts thrown at her by these two, and she had so many questions as a result that she felt like she could have talked to Yusef for hours, asking him all of them, and she would be totally at ease with him. Like, was he actually engaged to Akari? If so, when was the wedding happening? What was this “shortlist” he kept mentioning? (She had an idea that it might be the list of women he wanted to marry, but always hated assuming.) Who was Theo? Things like that.

She liked Akari too and thought she looked cute and mysterious, but other than a couple smart alecky jibes, she was really taking a shine to the young, deposed ruler. After giving a few simple replies and nods such as thanking Yusef (again, a freaking Sultan!) for being in her debt, Yusef said he had to retire. She tried talking to Akari instead, but the masked woman said the same, and Chloe could hear Akari flop hard onto the bed in her...uniform? Before kicking the door closed. Chloe kept in good shape from hard labor on the ship, but imagined running around and jumping everywhere today as Akari had would take a lot out of her too.

That meant that Chloe could exclusively focus on getting the Leaky Bucket flying. She first got out of the water with vertical thrusters, then had her bothoppers unfurl the sails and catch the southern wind to Sudavadiria. Contrary to Chloe’s fears, the ascent didn’t appear to wake her guests. Luckily for her as well, it would only be about a day or two’s gentle ride to the provincial capital of Kadugimir, and she could follow the Vadir River easily enough. So long as the winds stayed on course, that was. (Even then, her thrusters could help the airship fly for a limited time.) But Chloe’s philosophy was to deal with things as they came up, and it had worked well enough for her so far.

Then something did come up, and for the first time in a while, Chloe didn’t know what to do.

She was checking the floor grates for mold and dust (after all, not all the minor, menial chores could be left to machines) when she heard crying coming from Yusef’s bedroom door.

At first, Chloe thought to knock on Akari’s door. After all, if Akari and Yusef were fiancés, then Chloe didn’t want to intrude on a situation that might best be handled by one of the Sultan’s future wives. But when it opened a crack, the pilot saw that Akari was slumped on top of the bed on her stomach, wearing one of Chloe’s bathrobes and nothing else. After quickly closing the door to give the slender Gudarian woman her privacy, Chloe wasn’t quite sure how Akari had managed to obtain that, but it wasn’t relevant now.

Taking a deep breath, the nervous, awkward captain knocked on Yusef’s door and asked if she could come in. When she heard what she thought was an “Uh huh” while he was sobbing, Chloe gingerly opened the door and tiptoed inside. There she found an overwhelmed prince whose strong frame was racked by sobbing.

Chloe had been sad for a lot of her life, and so she hated to see others suffering. It meant that on instinct, she sat on the bed from behind, wrapped her slender arms around Yusef’s chest, pressed herself onto his back, and then rested her chin on his left shoulder as she sighed-

“It’s okay, Yusef. Don’t cry. Please don’t cry. Whatever you need, I’m here, okay?”

The day had just been too much, far too much added to his dam of grief and the violent death of Theodore was the final straw and had resulted in a breach, a breach that was coming out in the tears and sobs that set him too shaking. Of course he didn't know the noise carried through the various grates and conduits throughout the ship, and he certainly didn't expect anyone to intrude in his private moment. His body was shaking with the grief for both of the men in his life when a pair of arms wrapped around him, he stiffened at first. With all the surprises and attacks of the day he was more, more than a little nervous about things around him, a chin rested on his shoulder and Chloe's voice in his ear.

He lifted his hands, resting them on the pale hands of hers, his darker skin contrasting with hers as he stroked her hands. Words were not something he had at the moment, it was like he had spent them all in the crazy chase and so he didn't speak, he nodded acknowledging his offer, but not sure what to ask for he was not used to this kind of emotional onslaught, he just wanted to be held. With that in mind he unwrapped her arms before lowering himself to the bed, taking her arms and pulling her to his chest. Soft sobbing still shaking his body from time to time as he pulled her down to his chest.

Closing his eyes he stroked her head, like he was comforting her, but just enjoying the touch of another sympathetic human being as he tried to block out the feelings that were flooding his mind and body, slowly the sobbing got less and his breathing leveled out, his hands tracing the bones in Chloe's face as he said softly,"Thank you....it's....it's been a difficult day....."

“I can’t even imagine,” Chloe said, stroking his face as he did the same. “I’m just happy to do whatever I can for you.”

He wasn’t doing anything more than that, and understandably so. But even just the feeling of his hard body directly against hers as they embraced was overwhelming her brain; her chest to his, her hips to his, and their faces so close to touching she thought there might jump static between them.

Chloe did acknowledge a tiny breach in her judgement to lean down and kiss his forehead, even just that slightest of movements inadvertently rubbing her breasts and crotch against his washboard muscles and making her shudder, just a little.

Chloe Talbot could only think of one thing to release the tension that was building deep inside her...

“Come on!” she exclaimed, taking him by the hand and pulling him off the bed as she led him to the captain’s quarters. “I know what’ll make you feel better.”

“Ta da!” the toned Caledorian pilot cried as she revealed her glass cabinet of porcelain, ceramic, and wooden figurines to him. “I kept some of the merchandise that was made of you. Thought you might like the various ways they portrayed you.”

But what she didn’t know was that it was her collection of model military hardware, particularly Golems, that caught his eye.

Last edited:
He sighed softly as she moved up to kiss his forehead, his strong arm wrapping around her waist reflexively, pushing her soft body against his and he felt her shudder, his own body responding instinctively to the presence of an attractive, emotionally sympathetic female, pressing herself against him. He was considering, especially in his current state, if he should be pushing his luck with the attractive pilot when she suddenly got up and said she knew how to make him feel better.

A single eyebrow rose at her comment,"Ahhh....okay...." Was she about to offer to bed him? He wasn't sure, and he wasn't fast enough to respond as she lead him through to the captains quarters, his eyes flickering around the room with interest and laughing softly, mostly at his own foolishness, as she did not, in fact, offer him her body but let him look at her collection of knick knacks. He reached out to pat her shoulder, his fingers trailing down her upper arm just for a moment before he leaned forward, ignoring the images of himself and pointing to the military hardware,"Are those Golems? I used to collect things like that, Theo used to complain about......"

His voice trailed off, the thought of Theo causing an ache in his throat and heart at the raw emotion, clearing his throat he shook his head and looked over his shoulder at Chloe,"Sorry....do you mind if I look at them a little more closely." He straightened, waiting for her to open the cabinet, not wanting to intrude, but he couldn't stop his eyes from straying up and down her body, admiring her curves and athletic body.

“Not at all! I didn’t know such a fancy man as yourself collected little Goliaths. I used to make them in the factory that I worked in as a kid,” Chloe said off hand as if it was no big deal, because at this point it was long since in the past, “so it was great to see them walking around and then get to keep little mementos of them.” Her wall was also lined with photographs of them that she’d taken until the Imperial Army ordered her to stop.

“Like this one is a 1:76 replica of the first one ever made. It was a lot shorter with stiffer legs so we called it a crocodile. And then this one is the one I’m the most proud of. It’s a limited edition to celebrate the end of the Surabamba Rebellion seven years ago, and they only ever made 10,000- you can see this is number 357, and I snatched it up quickly. They actually sent Goliaths underwater to provide fire support, and I like the little seaweed and fake air bubbles and fish on the sides that shows that, as well as the teeny tiny copies of the Golem divers they sent to fight the remaining rebels and the merfolk sheltering them at the climactic Battle of Sanctuary Trench...”

Chloe could have talked Yusef’s ear off about Goliath related facts for hours, and she enjoyed that they had a shared hobby, but she noticed he seemed distressed, so she rubbed his shoulders and looked at him with worry.

“Do you mind if I ask...who’s Theo?” she whispered. “He seems like he was important to you. Did he help you craft whatever this shortlist is?”

Last edited:
Smirking he shook his head,"I'm not a fancy man, but yes, I collected them....", he didn't delve into her work in the factory, he knew that there were countless faceless peasants, factory workers, miners and others who worked to support him and his family, people who tyrants like the Iron Commander would crush and grind using them for all he could get without a care for the. His eyes strayed over the various photos but her words drew his attention to the various relics and he smiled, chuckling at the limited edition with a nod,"Yes...I think I have...or used to have 512...it may just have been blown up by a cannon ball this morning actually."

He shook his head, banishing the casual violence that had been his day so far, but he was fairly sure a large chunk of his collection hadn't survived the morning, and more importantly wouldn't survive whatever the Iron Commander did to his bed chambers. His fists clenched and his teeth ground together briefly but before he could go off the edge again he felt her hands on his shoulders and let out a long, slow breath and moved to sit on the closest surface available that happened to be the Captains bed, of course she was the Captain of the one man crew, but that wasn't where his mind was.

"Theo is....was..one of my longest serving servants, he raised me and my father, he had served us for a long, long time and was like a second...a second dad.", he ran his hands over his face, rubbing his palms over his eyes to stem the tide of sadness, her second question brought a smile to his lips and he chuckled,"Well, I was supposed to be choosing wives...but I didn't like any of the painted political chess pieces being paraded around in front of me, he was trying to get me to make a choice, because I would need to start doing my duty of popping out heirs as soon as possible...of course that's not a thing right now."

He glanced into the ship, where he imagined Akari would be and he smirked,"I think I may have been wrong, but I thought Akari was one of my suitors, so I told her in jest she was going on the shortlist, since she had taken the initiative to work her way into my private chambers to find me......to be honest she was the first semi-genuine person I had met that might be even slightly interesting....so at that moment my shortlist consisted of one woman." Smiling at her softly,"Although I think I need to at least consider you for your assistance, and I think we could spend a lot of time playing with toys together."

Blinking he looked more closely at her face, reaching up to stroke her cheek softly,"I'm pretty sure I've dreamed of you...there are not a lot of flame haired beauties in my land, but your face...it's like I know it already."

Chloe whistled in delight at the 512 number, only wishing that she could have that many toys at her disposal, but then lost her grin before she could ask what life was like in such a stately palace as he explained about Theo.

“So...it is a shortlist of potential wives. I figured as much. And I can see why Akari is on it. She’s gorgeous, brilliant, fast, and like...lures you in with only her eyes, you know?” Chloe half said, half asked. She felt like such a useless, horny girl gazing upon the faces of angels. “But little old me? I’m just an awkward girl from far off Radiant City who flies a death trap. We would have a lot of fun playing together”- just the thought of that made her gulp- “but how can you be so, uh...”

“Oh. So that’s what you meant by dreams?” Chloe asked, the answer only making her even more confused as she leaned into his hand on her cheek. “I...I don’t know about all that. It coulda been any redhead you dreamed of. Was I...or rather your vision of what you think is me...doing anything in particular?”

"Well, she is all of those things, and she saved my life....twice...at least.", he chuckled,"Although it would seem like you're trying to sell her to me....she's on the list, you're good." With a shake of his head, his brown eyes twinkling,"And right after that you sell yourself short, you're smart, compassionate and you clearly are not afraid to do dangerous things to help others." His fingers trailed along her jaw, tilting her head up to look at her and added,"And you have the most beautiful blue eyes.....and the smile."

She questioned his dreams and he smiled, he looked off into the distance for a moment,"I don't know, the Allfather doesn't give us clear visions anymo....", he straightened as the dream suddenly become much, much clearer and he a low, desire filled chuckle escaped his lip,"Oh....I see."

His thumb stroked along her lips, callouses built from sword practice were rough in texture but gentle in touch as he traced her lower lip,"Apparently this...." He leaned forward, his hand holding her chin in place as a little awkwardly he let his lips brush hers, his eyes closed as he kissed her softly, an almost breathy light kiss.

Pulling back he looked down at her, his face flushed as he said in a half purr,"Apparently you're my first.....kiss." With a self deprecating chuckle he shook his head,"Can I have another?"

Last edited:
After the kiss detonated on her mouth, Chloe sat there and panted, her eyes head spinning for but a moment that felt like it lasted an eon. A toned, evenly tanned statue of a man had just told her, not only that she was beautiful, but that she was his first kiss? She understood that sex before marriage was forbidden, but a hunk of man meat like him surely had to have at least stolen a kiss?

Needless to say, her panties were a little damp to the touch under her khakis as her clit strained against them. And thinking about touching them (specifically, him touching them) was only compounding her problem.

First, Chloe slapped herself to make sure that she wasn’t in one of her delirious fantasies.

Then she giggled, “S-say what now?”

And finally, after nodding her agreement to his request, she used her own fingers, also calloused well from years of factory work, as well as the building and many, many repairs of the Leaky Bucket to encircle his smooth head and kiss it again.

That line having been crossed, Chloe lost control and softly kissed his cheeks, nose, and finally lips.

“Would it surprise you to learn that you were my first kiss as well?” Chloe then whispered as she glued her hands to the sides of his face.

Last edited:
He flinched as she slapped herself and laughed,"I thought if anyone did the slapping it was supposed to be hand on rear not...." Whatever he was going to say as she took hold of his head, kissing the smooth surface of it followed by a flurry of kisses across his face. Unsure exactly how to respond, his arms almost trapped between them from resting on her chin, he tugged them down and free, the back of his knuckles dragging down over her chest as he did so.

The soft flesh of her bosom causing a reaction that was not unexpected in him, fortunately the baggy pants preferred in Midvadir hid most of his reaction but not the in rush of breath silenced when her lips found his again. Once his stunned brain started to work again his hands were resting palm up in her lap, her hands on either side of his face and his eyes locked on hers. His humor rising to the defence again as he deflected,"Yes...we were both rather bad at it, but my sword master said there was only one remedy for bad technique....and that was hours of practice."

The hand in her lap slid forward, fingers curling around her hip the other reaching up to stroke her chin but, due to the close proximity and lack of experience, travelled like a badly piloted airship colliding with her breasts again on the way up before finally catching her chin in his firm fingers,"Maybe we should take his advice? Figuring out the nose seems to be important."

Smirking somewhat yeah turned his head and leaned forward again, lips against hers for a longer kiss, the tip of his tongue sliding out to brush her soft red lips and then he froze. Pulling back somewhat he coughed,"Ahhh....yes.....ummm....I have to warn you....if we proceed I may be forced to move you up the currently two person short list.....and I don't currently rule my country...in case that wasn't clear."

He didn't even know why he was talking, but he knew that he had been all over the show today emotionally and this felt good...lovely...right even....but there was no going back and as a Sultan he had to make sure to....he was overthinking this, he smiled at her,"Maybe we should kiss more so I don't talk so much."

First his hands were brushing her breasts (and almost certainly her stiffening nipples). Then on her lap. Then across her chest again, which made her moan a little under her breath. Poor, awkward little Chloe cast off her jacket to be able to breathe in the first place, as it was more than she’d ever received before.

Words were failing Chloe’s hormone addled brain, and all she could do in reply to his rambling was nod indiscriminately and coo softly. That was until he licked her with his tongue and suggested maybe some more kisses. Perhaps hours of practice...

To which she thought in reply, YES PLEASE!!!

And all she could muster was a half lidded, “Mm hmmm,” then gripped his back desperately and kissed him again, with a little lick on his teeth from her own tongue as it breached his lips.

At this point, even with just her desert-ready khaki shirt and shorts on, Chloe was feeling hot and tingly under her collar like she never had before, and so she reluctantly pulled away and said:

“Is it a little warm in here? Warm here, it is says I! I’ll go check on the boiler. That darn thing is always acting up!”

Chloe then sprang to her feet to go, but then turned around, bent down, and kissed the top of Yusef’s bald head tenderly before bouncing away. Then she locked the door to the boiler room behind her and used the hissing of the boiler to mask her moans as she rubbed herself to a mind-destroying orgasm while thinking of the Sultan’s cum flooding her, claiming her nubile depths no one had ever explored.

Unbeknownst to either of them, Akari had used her dark shadow cloak power to stick to the shaded ceiling above, her face twisted with aggravation as the lewd display finished while she remained undetected. When she’d awoken, Akari had put on the bra and skirt from her uniform (that she remembered he liked) and overlaid them with the silky, translucent bathrobe.

She’d even gone so far as to cut a large section out of the middle so that he could better see her flat tummy and just the top of her clean shaven mound, then tied that section around her face to make a veil so that she could allure him like one of the many belly dancers she’d seen on her travels. She also had some dancing experience from when she was younger, and was going to put on a little dance to tease the hell out of the Sultan.

Akari had only wanted to drive him wild, maybe use him to finally break her virginity re: men and be done with this need roiling inside her to have her brains fucked out, so her mind wouldn’t be tormented any more. So why was it so hard to see him kissing another woman?

Maybe it was her parents’ very traditional views on marriage and sex haunting her. Maybe it was that she felt rejected, passed over when somebody else more eager came along. Maybe he was a player, buttering up women to have his way with them and then cast them off. Maybe she was a fool for opening a crack in the darkness to let any light in.

With that, Akari fled, darting away to her room to hide under the blankets and cry.

Last edited:
Yusef joined the next kiss with an eagerness that made experience easy to forget but it was that lack if experience that didn't let him react fast enough and before he knew it he was alone and staring at the space where a sexy red head had been only moments before. With a snort and a laugh he shook his head,"Must have done something wrong....."

A bemused look crossed his face and he shook his head again as he stood slowly, not sure what to do or how to react he waited a few minutes more to make sure she wasn't coming back and then walked out. Unaware of the dark shadow flitting around he paused in front of Akari's door, lifting his hand as though to knock and then stopped. He couldn't ask her? She was so sure of herself, so confident, she wouldn't understand his confusion....especially when he was all emotional like he was now

No, no with a heavy sigh he made his way to his own room, dropping on the bed and calling Arcturis over and scratching the ears of the big black panther,"Hey boy, you understand woman? I certainly don't....do you think I have to apologise?" The big cat let out a low rumbling purr and pawed at him and he nodded,"You're right...what I need is rest." Dropping on the bed he patted the side next to him and Arcturis climbed up, curling up next to him and started purring.

Stroking the cat he closed his eyes and let out a long sigh, a long difficult day lead to easy, dreamfilled sleep, normal dreams filled with half naked red heads and a sexy masked lady dragging him up from beneath the feet of the Iron Commander only to kiss his bald head and run off with the red head, kissing each other as they ran. Fun peaceful dreams.

To Akari, sneaking in the darkness of any room was a dance of her own invention for an audience of none, just the way she preferred. It involved seducing the door open, contorting her tight, supremely flexible body through in her uniform that twirled with her, and sashaying with the lightest of feet across the floor, or walls, or ceiling- any flat surface her stage to command. All those years of being forced to dance for the sick amusement of fat perverts who wanted to buy her hand had been useful after all.

And so it was that the young rogue set about finally stealing the jewelry box as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, trained by years of heists to see its gleaming carapace through the wood. This was one of the easiest jobs she ever had to do. Just open a drawer, take the box, sneak out, commandeer the glider she’d spotted in the hangar of this cursed airship just before she’d arrived here, and then wash her hands of the both of them. Then she’d have no more tears ever again, for anyone.

But then she froze just before her hand could reach the handle of the drawer, as she saw Chloe’s adorable face weeping because she wouldn’t be paid for this admittedly decent job, so Akari thought perhaps that she’d take all but a couple jewels so that Chloe could at least have those. After all, what did Yusef really need with all those jewels anyhow?

Akari froze again as she realized that these were only a few of the items he’d been able to take with him before his home was destroyed and he lost Theo. She was able to overcome this one last time (while keeping an eye on that infernal cat in case it smelled her again).

However, all these distractions made her make a rare error by moving forward too fast and bumping her head on the wall next to the bedside table she was attempting to pilfer, then groaning, “Ow” as she quickly withdrew her gloved hand in case Yusef heard her and woke up.

Yusef stirred, turning in his bed at the sound of her bungled stealth, but he didn't waken yet. Instead a pair of golden eyes locked on her from the bed as Acturis latched eyes on her. Yusef tucked his blanket around himself a little more tightly before muttering,"Don't leave me....please....." His fingers clenched the blanket as the pair of girls ran off in his dreams his head tossing from side to side and for a moment, the shortest moment, Acturis looked at him and then back at Akari.

A deep, deep purr escaped the big cat as he stood, leaping with great agility off the bed and padding across to Akari, rubbing his big head against her as he purred, his body turning during the rub to get between her and the door and then butted her gently with his head, the butt pushed her away from the table and towards Yusef's bed, once, twice and the panther sat, yellow eyes glowing at her as it lifted a paw and rested it on the box she'd been toying with, a loud purr escaping as the cat dragged the box towards itself and the edge of the table and then stopped, looking at her, almost like it knew if it pulled it to the floor Yusef would wake.

The bigger problem was the cat was still between the door and her and purring like a lunatic, its claws flexing atop the jewel box. If the box fell and Yusef woke it would appear, correctly, like she was trying to take...what was the beast up to?

Akari had forgotten her crossbow during the preparations for this heist, and so would not be able to use her sleep darts to resolve the situation quickly. She thought about using her knife to end Arcturis, and it would be as easy and painless for the cat as a single flick of her wrist to throw it through an eye and into the brain. But she knew now that Yusef wasn’t some greedy noble living off exploited labor; that she was starting to care about Yusef, and didn’t want to take away one of his few friends in this world. And for what? Money enough to get herself far away to do...what?

Akari glared at that much too clever panther, and nodded in his direction as she got his hints. Then she crawled onto the bed next to Yusef as he pleaded for someone not to leave him. Maybe he was thinking about that little lost puppy of a girl he’d been sucking face with earlier, and that made her angry again.

That quickly disappeared as she saw how hard his body was trembling, and she decided to do something. The sweet sound of chimes filled her mind, and she knew what she needed to do.

Akari now pulled her face mask down, rolled him onto his back, went on top of him, kissed him on the lips, and whispered in his ear, “I’m not going anywhere, I promise.”

The big cat watched all of it with interest and as soon as she climbed into bed with Yusef he lowered himself to the floor and purred loudly as the Akari moved closer to him. Yusef's body relaxed almost as soon as she touched him, the gifts of his ancestors allowed him foresight, but so damaged was the gift that it only worked on touch and the very much asleep Yusef sighed softly as she kissed him, his arms reaching up to wrap around her waist, the other slid up to curl in her hair as he half snorted and softly breathed,"Akari.......chimes....so pretty."

He didn't stir further, dropping into a deep dreamless sleep, his arms wrapped around the sneak thief, his cat purring in the background. The night passed swiftly, at least for Yusef and he stirred, a strange warm feeling filling him and he opened his eyes to a very comfortable figure pressed against him. For a moment he thought his cat had climbed on him again and he chuckled his hand sliding down the back of Akari till it rested on her rear then he froze.

His eyes opened and looked at her laying on top of him, his hand flexed experimentally, squeezing her cute ass and he laughed,"I've got to still be dreaming.", leaning forward he kissed her softly, feeling how it felt and lay back,"Akari.....welcome to my bed......you're the first girl to share it....." His hand dropped lower, exploring what exactly she was wearing, finding the little skirt he slid his hand under it and chuckled,"This is too good to be true...any minute now I'm going to wake up and ...."

His bladder was full, his morning erection pressed up against her and his other arm was wrapped tangled in her hair and a little numb, you didn't get numb fingers in a dream,"Akari.....are you awake?"

Akari woke up, and at first was curious about how he could hear chimes in his own head, then froze at the same time he did. Yusef was lucky he was cute, or she would have castrated him by now for groping her bottom. And accidentally sleeping on top of him most of the night hadn’t been the worst thing in the world. But besides all that, she had never had her ass played with before, and his strong hands sleepily kneading her cheeks and sliding under her skirt felt so nice.

So nice, in fact that Akari moaned into his neck as he asked if she was awake to confirm that she was. Then, as his erection pressed against the utterly drenched panties of her skirt and his hand was in her hair, holding her tight, Akari double confirmed it by sucking on Yusef’s left ear and purring, “I am, and I’m here for you. What do you need?” These were the kinds of words she hadn’t uttered for a while...ever since...no, Akari had exorcised that ghost long since.

It was a good thing that Yusef's many gifts didn't involve telepathy or her thoughts of castration would be enough to turn anything else right off. Her moan evoked a shudder through the Sultan's muscular frame, a moan of his own slipping out of his lips as she sucked on his ear. Yusef was many things but a fast learner was certainly one of them, his arms stayed firmly around the woman who he knew was no longer a dream, his fingers continued to knead her rear end, his finger sliding under the panties to stroke the fine soft flesh beneath.

His heart beat in his chest as his fingers tightened, just a little on her hair and turned her head and just before his lips met hers he answered,"So many things, I need, I don't even know where to start I'm....", he hesitated and instead of completing his sentence kissed her, his tongue sliding out to probe the defences of her mouth as his eyes slid shut in pleasure and when the kiss was over he looked up at her, the part of him that had him babbling yesterday with Chloe was there but he restrained it, breathing hard for a moment the fingers under her panties slid down, down and a little in as his long arm stretched, powerful fingertips brushing the base of her sex where it tapered off, the heat and moisture surprising him and his hips rolled up instinctively, grinding him against her as he gasped,"Oh.....Akari......"

His eyes flickered open and he smiled at her,"What a way to wake up....does it get better than this?" He licked his lips the fingers stroked against her lightly as he leaned in to kiss her again, he was getting better at this with practice.

Akari couldn’t keep her eyes open either, her mouth groaning with need into his while he invaded. She felt so helpless in his arms that squeezed her tiny frame towards his muscles in the best way possible. Especially when he shot lightning through her entire body by squeezing her bare ass, and then daring to probe a little at her entrance. She’d only ever humped her clit against hard objects to achieve release, as she was starting to do now by rubbing her crotch down onto the bucking length of his bulge. Through the rough tip of his finger and his pants, Yusef could feel her pussy pulsing, begging him to fill it, by fingers or otherwise.

Possessed by lust, Akari pinned Yusef’s arms above his head and bit his neck before purring, “I think I have a few ideas for some improvements.” Then she sighed, kissed him like his face was going to be shipped away the next day, and sighed, “But before we go any further, do you really want to give it up to me, Yusef? Or am I a warm sock for your cock to practice on until Chloe comes around?” This hinted that she knew about his makeout session with their pilot. “And what the hell did you mean by your claim that you’ve dreamed of me?”

Before Akari could get answers to any of those questions, a strong gale from the southwest slammed up against the side of the Leaky Bucket, and the turbulence from the impact threw them both off the right side of the bed (thankfully not the side Arcturis was sleeping next to) and onto the floor. Akari groaned, more from pain this time than desire as Yusef lay on top of her. The only time she’d ever allow him to do so, she resolved then and there.

Last edited:
Yusef was delighted, horrified and entranced by the womans body, her reactions, her revelations and her question but he was saved, or at least given respite from answering them as he was tossed to the floor unceremoniously. Acturis let out a low growl as he slid from one side of the cabin to the other.

He rolled off of her and back to his feet, reaching down to pull her to her feet and he was about to speak when all the boat hoppers started yowling loud and repetitive,"AOOGAH!!!" Looking at Akari he grabbed his sword, the turban and his box of jewels, throwing the last to Akari,"We'll talk later....hold these for me." He walked towards the front winding his turban around his head and attaching his sword before he walked through the control room door, he turned and took hold of Akari's hand, leading her up to Chloe who he smiled at.

The Chloe was wearing a twin to the nightie that Akari had mutilated, just a light blue in color and it brought a smile to Yusef's face as still holding Akari's hand he patted Chloe's rear end and chuckled,"It's hard to sleep when we're flying through the air......and I dont mean in the way we're supposed to be . What's going on?"

His voice was calm and even, like he trusted Chloe to get them out of this, it didn't match how he felt inside but he had seen his dad do it enough times to know that calm on the outside lead to calmer people following his instructions,"Can I do anything to help? Or the lovely Akari?" He smirked at Akari over his shoulder,"Chloe is a big fan of your acrobatic abilities....."

“Well, I appreciate the, um, greeting,” Chloe said, her face screwed up in concentration as she tried not to blush at the fact that she had given an “Eek!” of surprise at Yusef’s pat on her buttocks. “But, Akari, maybe you can help him acrobat his way to your rooms while I try and handle this approaching sandstorm that might kill us all?”

“What do we need to do?” Akari wondered as Chloe struggled with the steering wheel, maintaining just as much calm as Yusef even though she was panicking on the inside.

“Once you’re back in your rooms, you mean?” Chloe clarified, having difficulty hearing much of what they were saying over the high winds as the clouds of sand billowed over them, about to crash like a wave. “Make sure that anything that isn’t nailed down is secured either on your person or with these ropes. Go!”

Akari wasted no time sprinting down to her room and getting dressed in her old clothes, carrying the jewel box and a roll of thin but durable ropes on her shoulder in the process, while Chloe ignored whatever it was Yusef was doing and started half trying to take off her nightgown and look for new clothes and half trying to steer the ship, not caring what anyone saw as the bothoppers struggled to hold the rest of the ship together.

Last edited:
Barring Acturis, Yusef had everything he needed, well Akari had some of it, and he wasn't going anywhere when he saw Chloe trying to dress he moved closer,"Two choices, I can grab the wheel and you can yell at me telling me where to go....or you can tell me.what clothing you need put on. I'm not going to mess around so pick one....my suggestion is you drive...fly whatever." His voice was firm, calm and commanding and his eyes were locked on her, for a moment he thought that he sounded so much like his dad.

Once he had her agreement he started working, not worrying about modesty or seduction in a life and death situation he simple got her out of the Nightgown removing any unnecessary clothing then he grabbed the clothing he had seen her wearing earlier and started dressing her. Working from her legs down, and while it was the most businesslike he had been with a naked woman, it was also the most he had been with a naked woman so there are a few stops and hesitations as he was impressed, amazed or dumbstruck at the female anatomy and how underwear worked but all in all it was a relatively smooth, educational and unarousing activity made even more so by potential death looming only minutes away.

Once she was dressed he stood next to her and asked,"How are we doing? Should I be more worried about this or more worried about the fact that I'm going to need to explain to Akari how a Sultan has multiple wives?"

Yusef’s calming demeanor and (mostly) steady pace as he undressed and redressed Chloe completely helped her not be distracted in the midst of flying the ship through the initial wall of the sandy tornado. Under any other circumstances she would have dissolved into a pile of sweat and insecurities over the fact that Yusef saw every inch of her body, from her gangly legs to her messy hair to her unkempt pubic area (which looked like her crotch was on fire). So she appreciated that about Yusef.

Still, now that they had reached the eye of the storm and Chloe trusted a bothopper to take over the various levers, knobs, and flashing lights of her ship, Chloe was upset and had to get something off her chest. Other than clothes, which she was decidedly keeping on.

“I can drive and/or fly this ship fine, don’t you worry about that. That’s all I’ve known how to do for the past six years. But what I don’t get...is you. I don’t think Akari is the one who needs to hear an explanation.

“I understand in theory how a Sultan can be happy with multiple wives. But how are you seducing us and talking about potentially marrying Akari or me or both when we’ve all barely known each other a day?

“How can you go from giving me my first kiss to letting Akari cuddle you all night while you touch her...girl parts?” That put him on notice that Chloe had seen or heard the two of them together last night.

“How can you hold two peoples’ hearts in your strong...rough...gentle...”

Keep it together Chloe, she thought.

“Hands, and not be playing us both? I...I mean no disrespect of course, but anyone this nice, there has to be a catch, right? I’ve trusted guys too fast in the past, and as you can probably guess, they promised me the world and then took one look at my life and skedaddled when I wouldn’t be their little trophy.

“So I ask you, Yusef Bin Iben Karadeniz, who are you and what is your game here? Who am I to you?”

After finishing her line of questioning, Chloe folded her arms over her chest protectively and then wiped her eyes with her sleeves.

Last edited:
Yusef's lips curled slowly upwards in a smile, she had taken his bait hook, line and sinker. He shrugged,"I was expected to marry up to ten painted dolls that I had known for less time, that I knew had agendas and that I had no interest in." He reached out and took her hand, gently stroking her knuckles as he thought about her words,"That is on not an easy question for me to answer, my dad had eight wives, he did his best to keep them all happy but they were chosen for him, or he chose them with little to no knowledge of who they are...it has always been the way of the Sultan, our job is to provide heirs, not romance."

There was a lot going on in his head, and the swirling walls of sand they had just flown through didn't make it easier for him to think clearly,"So I have, thanks to being exiled, attacked and having people killed all around me, in an odd situation where I can actually meet girls who don't have an agenda and who...amazingly....are interested in me for reasons other than my political power and wealth." He chuckled,"Or at least that is my perhaps naive hope, it certainly helps they have both saved my life, multiple times now and share interests with me."

Shrugging again,"I have to marry multiple wives, it is my duty, but like a garden it is better to have many different varieties of flowers than just one, you never know which herb you will need for your healing potion." He tried to put his thoughts in order, and answer all her questions and he smiled at her, reaching up to stroke her face,"And you forget, I am not a normal man....apparently I have prophetic dreams, and so far they are almost useless, I can see what they mean after they happen....but I can tell you I've seen you before, I know you are important to me somehow...is it to save my life? Is it to be my wife? I can't answer that easily as I don't know but you and Akari are in my dreams. I'm lying if I say it is only the two of you, but our kiss, I saw it before it happened."

Taking her hand again he raised it to his lips,"I don't plan on promising things I can't deliver, but if you tell me to leave you alone I will. I can't help finding you both intruiging and attractive, and not to assign blame, but if you were wanting me to...how did you put it....if you wanted me to cuddle you all night and...umm...touch your girl parts all you had to do was not run away." He was starting to piece together her thoughts on the situation,"My dad had eight wives, as I said, sometimes he slept with them one at a time, sometimes in threes, fours or even all together......I have the freedom of choice for the first time, I am letting my heart and my dreams guide me."

Shrugging he chuckled,"And, I do have to have this talk with Akari, because I was about to have it with her before we hit the sandstorm...she two is concerned with her heart and me taking advantage of her. Both of you need to know that I will only take what you will give me, and whatever that is....I will treasure it. You have both saved my life for no reason but the kindness of your heart, I would be a poor person indeed if I repaid that with selfish desires and pain."

"The bad side, no matter how you feel, or I feel you will have to share me with others, and...if the current political climate prevails you will always be in danger....that is a good enough trade off for me being nice, don't you think?"

Words and contained, calm reactions were definitely not Chloe’s strong suit, so she took a minute to process everything that Yusef had just said, then hugged him tightly and said while tearing up:

“I still am really nervous, and have a lot to think about, but you’ve definitely made me feel so much better about all this, Yusef. Maybe hold off on any marriage or shortlist talk for a while, but you’re genuinely the sweetest and most sensitive guy I’ve ever met. I really care about you, and once we’re safely in Sudavadir, I’m excited to continue this conversation elsewhere, as well as get to know you better and explore every facet of our relationship.”

Chloe then kissed her Sultan on the cheek, and he could hear her heartbeat increasing for half a second before she whispered in his left ear, “And I do mean every facet” and kissed him on the left cheek, followed by a teasing giggle.

“Well, you’re at least a very smooth talker, Yusef,” Akari said as she emerged from the shadows. “And I will admit that I...don’t hate you. But I’m watching you like a hawk, from all angles. If you do anything to hurt me or my girl here”- Akari punctuated this by twirling Chloe, dipping her back, and then kissing right smack dab on her luscious lips, because if they were going to die, she might as well kiss one last girl- “then I will sauté your nuts and feed them back to you. Are we clear?”

Akari then said, “You also better believe that we’ll have our own...conversation later,” winked, and kissed him on the other cheek before seeming to slip back into the wall.

“Heya...wassit...sure I...phew!” Chloe stammered, temporarily broken by Akari’s kiss before recovering her senses. “Now if you’ll excuse me, Yusef, I need to make sure we survive the rest of this tornado.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom