Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midvadir Dreams - (Tarrakhash x CasualVelociraptor)

Yusef smiled at Chloe, nodding in agreement he could hold off on talking about marriage and shortlists right? His thoughts were interrupted by her leaning in to kiss his cheek, his arm squeezing her close and when she whispered in his ear his hand dropped to give her cute derriere a quick squeeze as he nodded,"I look forward to that exploration....."

He spun at the sound of Akari's voice, looking at her masked face with amusement, amusement which grew at her actions, although her threat brought a more dangerous glint to his eyes as he agreed again,"Very good, but understand that if I don't hurt you....well then it's only fair I decide what to feed you, don't you think?" His eyes slid down the sneaky girls curves again and it was strange, he could already feel the two girls would give him very different relationships. Chloe would be all happy and cheery and wonderful but Akari would be a little darker....if her threats were anything to go by.

He licked his lips in anticipation, a smile curling up at Chloe's discombobulation and he chuckled,"I might ask her to kiss you again just to confuse you...you're rather cute when you're all over like that." Stepping up he patted her shoulder,"You can do it, Chloe, I'm going to be here if you need me....just let me know if there is anything I can do."

Once alone in her room, Akari quickly found a solitary moment to remove her bothersome skirt and panties and jog her naked and dripping crotch against her pillow to finally get rid of the arousal that Yusef and Chloe had suffused through her since this morning. She was particularly turned on by the thought of tying up and dominating Yusef, of having him feed her whatever she liked (Akari imagined grapes, which used to be her favorite on her family’s farm as a kid) during aftercare, and of tasting Chloe (perhaps on a separate occasion, perhaps not). The scrumptious, innocent pilot would be her first girl since that night...the one that she didn’t want to think about...and she was looking forward to it as much, if not a little bit more, than Yusef. And when ecstasy erupted within her petite body a few minutes later, she maintained complete silence as always, but felt warmth throughout as she put her clothes back on and tried to go back to sleep.

The squeeze that Yusef gave to Chloe’s bottom before his departure, his comments about Akari, and his reassurances that she could handle this almost made her melt again. But the tornado howling at her made Chloe determined to beat it once and for all. She and the bothoppers managed to get the airship flying more stably now that they knew what they were up against, the sails swaying to and fro to compensate for the roaring currents.

Then, after being obscured by the storm until now, Chloe saw a black sabertooth sand whale hurtling towards her.

“Well, fuck you too, world!” Chloe cried and flipped off the sandstorm once the entire front of the Leaky Bucket was cratered by the desperately crying creature, and she was rapidly sucked out of what had once been her cockpit. The high pressure winds also blew out the windows all over the ship, and then high speed sand destroyed the hangar locks, violently throwing open the door and letting the glider soar on the wind like an eagle.

Also flying (and screaming) were everybody else. Chloe had managed to grab her climbing axe and scattergun and latch onto a wound she created in the side of the whale, and she motioned for Akari to do the same once she spotted her friend. Akari was able to jump between pockets of shadow created by the sand blocking the suns until she reached the whale and jammed a bolt into its skin to hang on for dear life.

“Where are Yusef and Arcturis?!” Akari cried.

“Damned if I know!”

“Well, how the hell do we find them while hanging onto this...monster?”

“Quick, your crossbow!“

“What for?”

“For this!” Chloe howled, having already spotted a flying piece of rope that now landed on the whale. With no time to think, her engineering instincts took over and she tied one of Akari’s bolts to the rope and then the rope to the crossbow. “NOW!”

Akari nodded and fired her rope bolt, hoping to whatever was out there that Yusef (and yes, even Arcturis, annoying though he was) would be able to grab onto it somehow. Both girls didn’t want to lose anyone again...not like this.

Meanwhile, the Leaky Bucket was ejected from the storm and the boiler exploded, followed by the engine, causing the ship to catch on fire in midair and begin its final descent to terra firma. The blast was powerful enough for Sajida Dhawan to see it while roaming the dunes of the Condemned Quarter on the back of an autocamel (with two more following behind and carrying Sajida’s wares). Never one to abandon anyone in need, the woman tied her mask tightly over her face and mushed her camels towards the storm, and they picked up speed by venting steam out their rears from water stored in their artificial humps.

Last edited:
Prophecy was a strange thing, and with Yusef's dreams tied and gagged in the back of his head thanks to his ancestors abuse of it he hardly ever got anything from it but nudges and hints, typically he ignored them but as he made his way back to his room, thoughts of Chloe and Akari dancing in his head he stopped....frowned and gave a whistle. A few moments later Arcturis slipped out of the shadows and he petted the big cat,"Huh, not sure why I thought something was going to happen to you."

He knelt down, petting the cat, slipping his fingers into the cats collar and kissing it's head. The prone position and the collar grip saved their lives as the whale impacted with the side of the ship, sending the pair skittering across the deck, cursing he dragged himself up, leaning against the boiler room door, still gripping the cat by the collar when there was a loud boom and the boiler room door flew off its hinges smashing the pair up the passage and straight out of a massive hole that hadn't been their seconds before, the boiler room had done a number on the Leaky Bucket and the stunned pair flew through the air, their muscles limp from the concussion of the explosion and the impact of the door.

Fingers still snagged tightly in Arcturis collar the pair hurtled towards the ground but somehow, someway a rope, attached to a crossbow bolt and jammed into a piece of wreckage intercepted them, halting their fall long enough for Yusef to react and grab on it, the grab was followed by a scream that the storm swallowed in it's sandy fury as his and his panthers weight came to rest on a single arm.

Only sheer determination not to die kept his hand wrapped around the rope, the flesh on his plan raw and ripped as he dangled for a second and then the crossbow bolt tore out and they swung down, his hand sliding along the rope, flesh being ripped to shreds as the back of the whale suddenly appeared and with a squealching blow Yusef and Arcturis impacted hard on the side of the whale, the blow hard enough to damage the already hurt whale and send bits of blubber flying, the cushioning from the blubber kept Yusef and Arcturis alive for at least a fraction of a second longer.

Yusef groaned, pulling his torn hand to his chest his other hand finally releasing the hold on his panther as he wheezed for air, the impact had blasted the air from his lungs and he was sure a rib or two had broken but he didn't have time to contemplate his injuries as the whale spasmed in it's death throes and Yusuf was shaken free, sliding gracefully down the tail of the whale even as Arcturis clung to the dying beast with his claws.

Slithering, sliding and then falling, just the last few feet to the sand, smashing into a dunes the battered Sultan twisted and spun a few more feet and landed, face up, his hands and legs spread eagled and his breath wheezing from his chest, his sword was stuck under him awkwardly and he decided that perhaps, just for a few minutes he could rest just for a bit....just to catch his breath. He groaned in pain and then stopped....what was that noise?

Something was hissing, like a leaky boiler, just near by....the Condemned Quarter....that's not good.

Akari and Chloe were elated that their gambit had worked and that Yusef and Arcturis had landed with them. But as the sandstorm finally passed they too were winded from the impact, and continued hanging on for dear life as sand and smoke from the still burning wreckage of the Leaky Bucket entered their eyes and lungs and the whale’s death rattles shook off Yusef.

“Yusef!” Akari cried. “Are you alright?!”

“Look out!” Chloe shouted in turn, as she spotted an outline of some sand moving oddly and heard a hissing noise.

A second before it struck, the ghost snake revealed itself to Yusef and then bit him on the left Achilles heel that was exposed by the shredding of his shoes. Soon, large circular holes appeared in the corpse of the sand whale as the large predator that normally would swallow up these snakes and filter out the sand was instead devoured from the inside by them after they entered its mouth. That meant that most of them were ignoring Yusef, the panther, and the other humans- for now.

But the one snake that did want to drain Yusef’s soul kept its fangs in, and Yusef would notice that his leg was starting to feel clammy.

That was until Arcturis (who, like all big cats, had a keen sense of smell) gave a disorienting roar to all other motherfucking snakes that would dare attack him and his friends, before biting down on the edge of Yusef’s pants and lifting him up the whale that way, giving him a wedgie in the process. That left the snake dangling, giving Akari a clear shot to sever it completely from Yusef’s foot with a well placed explosive bolt shot that sent the snake flying through the air until it exploded.

While Akari set about starting to drag Yusef along the whale’s backside to safety, Chloe had been busy carving off a piece of whale skin with her axe, figuring that an animal that could survive while swimming under abrasive, hot sand for years must have very tough skin indeed. And that was proven true when a ghost snake burst from the whale’s flesh from the inside and then jumped at Chloe, only to lodge its teeth into the improvised hide shield and then be obliterated by buckshot from her gun.

“Hurry!” Chloe yelled. “I don’t know how much longer I can hold them off by myself before I run out of ammo.”

“I’m trying!” a very tired Akari grunted. “Yusef...why...do you...need to be...so muscular!” she cried as she struggled with his weight.

Last edited:
Yusef managed to lift his head at Akari's call and even managed to turn his head at Chloe's warning but the disaster that unraveled was something he was physically able to do very little about. He hissed as the snake bit him, a searing cold numbing his foot almost instantly and all he could do was groan as the soul sucking snake did it's worst. Then suddenly Arcturis was there, roaring and growling and dragging him up, explosive bolts were fired and then he was in Akari's arms.

He lay there and hissed as he was dragged around, his foot getting more and more cold as he shook his head at Akari's question,"Don't....just leave me....I've been bitten.....it won't help, you're just exposing yourselves." He groaned again as she tugged against what he was now convinced was a broken rib and growled, waving an arm,"Just go, just leave me....save yourselves...." His eyes stopped looking off into the far distance as he laughed softly,"Good news...I don't die here....just go."

“What are you, crazy? If I go now, then you will die!” Akari yelled. “What am I saying? I didn’t go through all this crap these past two days just for you to give up and babble self-sacrificing nonsense!”

Then (with Arcturis’ help biting any snakes that came nipping at her heels) Akari cradled Yusef up in her arms with all her remaining strength before setting him down next to Chloe. For the next half an hour, Arcturis, Akari, and Chloe circled themselves around their delirious friend and used teeth, bolts, buckshot, knives, Yusef’s sword, and Chloe’s axe to hack the ghost snakes to pieces.

But as they labored under the sweltering sun and the venom spread up to most of Yusef’s left side, threatening to kill him once it reached his diaphragm, Akari panted, “I- I can’t do this much longer. Do you have some water?”

Through her equally dry throat, Chloe croaked, “N-No! Sorry.”

“Then it’s been the honor of my life to fly with you on your death trap.”

“Right back atcha!”

Just before dehydration threatened to claim them both (and when even the panther, who Akari thought would never be weak, started gasping), flashes of light blinded them all.

The ghost snakes in turn hissed vituperatively at the camera, which Sajida wielded to force them back as she used metal-toothed shoes of her own design to block them from detecting her soul by way of the sand. Any other snakes foolish enough to challenge her were met with crushing stomps and scalding steam expelled from the mouths of her autocamels. Within seconds, all the snakes learned their lesson and retreated inside the whale to focus on the easier meal.

The merchant then used those same shoes to scale the side of the whale, and Chloe weakly asked the beautiful, multi-pierced woman, “Are you an angel?” with a goofy grin on her face.

“I am Sajida. Drink,” she said firmly, squeezing water from her hair into Chloe’s mouth to shut her up. Then she did the same to all the rest, and they sighed in relief as their thirst was quenched.

This was no ordinary water, however; it had extraordinary properties including healing the vast majority of their injuries, such as some of Yusef’s broken bones, and restoring their stamina. Still, even it had its limits, and Sajida gasped, “Oh no! Your friend’s been bitten. My water will halt the spread of the venom, but we have to get him to my home quickly, or he’ll still die. Put these on your shoes, quickly, and help me lift him up.”

Once done, Sajida directed everyone to saddle Yusef up on a camel. Then she sat behind him and wrapped her hands around his waist as he recovered. Akari took point on a second camel with the taller Chloe embracing Akari’s tummy eagerly, making the lithe thief blush. And last but certainly not least, Arcturis got a camel all to himself and lounged around on it, until an intrepid bothopper, the last of his kind to survive the airship explosion, crawled on top of him.

Last edited:
Yusef blinked at Akari's yelling, a smirk curling his lip slightly,"Oh....you do like me!" His snickers were cut short as she pulled him next to Chloe a pained groan slipping from his lips and he lay there panting for breath watching helplessly as the two woman and his cat were circling and protecting him, the sun beating down on him the whole time.

By the time the girls were wishing each other their best wishes all he could do is croak with his throat almost swollen shut from dehydration and his whole one side numb. Of course things got a whole lot less clear from there and moments later he was drinking water from the hair of a woman he'd seen before and he coughed and spluttered as the magical water did it's best to work on his bruised and damaged body.

He groaned as his body healed itself, the cessation of pain was so sudden he gasped, only his rib and the bite still failed him but his eyes cleared and he looked up at the woman and her piercings and smiled, a touch of recognition in his eyes,"Oh.....you.....good to see you again...you're taking me to the other one...." Or maybe he was still delirious as he chuckled to himself, looking for Akari,"Told you I wouldn't die...not yet....there are things to do!"

The three of them carried him to an autocamel and a few moments later he felt Sajida's arms slide around him and he smiled,"That feels like coming home....thank you, for saving my life....I seem to be making a bad habit of needing to be saved recently....I am Yusef. Where are we going?"

He snickered as before his eyes he saw Akari and Chloe holding hands and running off into the Dunes and smirked,"Watch the other two.....they'll run off together first chance they get...all the pretty girls do."

“Oh, luksao,” Sajida said as she cradled Yusef’s head. “Try not to speak so much, sweet Yusef. The venom and the heat is making you delirious. I’m taking you to ‘the Mad Witch of the Condemned Quarter’- or so they call her back in Sudavadiria. Her real name is Kalisha, and she’s my best friend and the most brilliant woman I’ve ever met, and she’ll make sure you’re right as rain once we reach her. Just rest now.”

As Sajida did this, she both felt how strong Yusef was, thinking that he must have been sculpted by the very gods themselves until she realized she was having impure thoughts again and squelched them. She also looked at how intimately the two women were hugging each other and cocked an ear to listen in on them, wondering if perhaps the heat stricken and giggling man had a point.

“Goodbye, girl. May you fly free forever in the skies of whatever world comes next,” Chloe sighed as she waved goodbye to the smoldering skeleton of the Leaky Bucket.

“Do you...believe that your airship was alive?” Akari wondered. “That’s, um, interesting.”

“No, it’s just that machines are called ‘she’ in Caledoria for some unknown reason.”

Akari nodded with a smile, as that actually was interesting.

“But if any airship deserved to have a soul and be alive, then it would have been the Leaky Bucket. Godsdammit, I built her from scraps, I cared for her when she needed fixin’, and now I feel like I done gone and killed her dead.”

“You know, when I first met you, I thought you were annoying. You’re being annoying again,” Akari interjected.

“Hey! Wait just a-” Chloe started to object.

“Because you’re underestimating yourself again when you don’t need to.” When Chloe asked why, Akari continued, “For all your silliness, you always treated me, Yusef, and Arcturis with respect, you did get us through the storm- twice, and your quick thinking when we were falling probably saved all of our lives!”

You were brave like always, Akari. I crashed the ship in the first place when you rightfully called it a death trap.”

“I’m sorry about that, but girl? Get a grip!” Akari chuckled. “It took a freaking flying whale to kill that bucket of bolts. I don’t know if any other airship pilot in the entire world has ever had to deal with something that impossible, but you’re just bizarre enough to think your way out of these kinds of situations like that.” Akari snapped her fingers, then continued, “In a way, you’re smarter than all of them put together, and I admire that.”

“Aw- you’re sweet under all that grouchiness. And Akari?”

“Yeah?”

“I think I’m falling in love with you. There, I said it.” After that, Chloe finally felt able to exhale.

“So they all say,” Akari quipped, but then looked back at Chloe’s puppy dog eyes, said, “Ditto, dork” and turned back a little to kiss her as Chloe circled her fingers on Akari’s powerful thighs.

Sajida chuckled to herself at how cute they were. She avowedly did not swing that way (and had taken a vow of celibacy), but love was still beautiful in all its forms.

Last edited:
"Oh rain.....does her hair also make water come out?", smirking he leaned back against her, squirming somewhat,"So comfy.....I could learn to sleep in these arms.", and with a soft sigh he did, his head lolling back and resting on Sajida's shoulder and it was only as it got colder and colder with the fall of the desert night. Strangely dreamless sleep coming to an end and he moved his head forward and hissed,"So cold......why...."

His left side was frigid with the venom's bite, his eyes narrowed as he made out the dwelling of the Mad Witch and the woman who held him and deep inside of him there was a mental click, something psychic fell into place and he stiffened in Sajida's arms and shuddered almost violently, a glowing fog seemed to cover the air in front of him, pinpricks of silver where each of the girls behind him were at and a single silver pinprick up ahead.

He shuddered again almost like a fit, then relaxed, visions of a square with a point in the middle, the lines connecting from each corner to that point and at each corner a face. Sajida, Akari, Chloe and a final face, a face he knew was Kalisha and he sighed softly as his own face formed at the center point,"The square is complete, Sajida, we are all together the power will flow now...alignment will be found."

With a soft smile he turned his head, rubbing his cheek against hers as he said softly,"We are home, Sajida, now we must learn our lessons and you, you must learn to love again...." He blinked sitting up straight and looking around,"Where are we? Is this the spot?"

Despite Yusef having another moment where he was making a cogent point in the middle of a rambling mini soliloquy about a square some reason, Sajida froze when he said “now we must learn our lessons and you, you must learn to love again....”

No.

No.

NO!

Being with someone else, she’d explained when Kalisha had made a heartfelt proposition to her five years earlier, would feel like a betrayal. Of whom, she refused to explain. Uttering his name would bring a face back to her pain. And now Yusef was speaking about it as if he knew for certain somehow, in fact like it had already happened, and it unnerved her like nothing else had in her life.

What was even scarier was that holding him while hearing that had felt right...

Thankfully, Sajida was saved by the arrival of Kalisha, who already came prepared with one of her many syringes of multi colored fluid. Sajida smiled, always rejuvenated by Kalisha, and glad that her declination of Kalisha’s feelings hadn’t ruined their friendship.

“Oh, thank the ancestors!” Kalisha cried in her thick Sudavadirian accent as she embraced Sajida. “I thought it was you who got bit by those damned snakes, so I made the antivenom.”

“How did you...?” Sajida wondered as Akari and Chloe helped lower Yusef down.

“You said you wouldn’t be coming back from selling the cameras until tomorrow, and then I saw the camels in my telescope tonight and...oh, I see. Oh dear, let’s get him on the table.”

Introductions were made on the fly as Kalisha began to inject her ghost snake antivenom in various places around the areas that Yusef felt were cold to make sure the right veins got antivenom in time to push back against the venom in them. Akari and Chloe mostly silently watched the man they were slowly getting to care about and hoped they would have that chance, thanking Kalisha for her help profusely and then falling silent when shushed them to concentrate.

One break in her scientific stoicism came when the little bothopper that had been following them jumped up on the clockwork that had replaced Kalisha’s right arm and studied it, almost as if in awe. This made Kalisha laugh and say, “Oh, so you’re a little robot like me?”

“Yeah, I made him. Hi little guy!” Chloe waved at it, and the little bot waved back. “I thought you’d blown up like all the others. I’ll call you Hopper, and I think you’ve earned it.”

“A fellow inventor, eh?” Kalisha grinned. “Not bad, not bad,” she said as she gave a thumbs up to Chloe, and then laughed out loud when Hopper raised one of his legs in an attempt to imitate the gesture. “When we get the chance, let’s swap invention stories and ideas, shall we?”

Chloe agreed with a squee of delight as Akari playfully rolled her eyes at Chloe fangirling again.

Last edited:
Yusuf, of course, was unaware of what turmoil his words created in the woman with the chains that hung from her face so prettily, and he smiled softly as Kalisha's voice filled the air feeling happy and complete and a little strange as Akari and Chloe lowered him down he smiled at them and murmered softly,"No running off you two, Akari, you said you wouldn't leave me....", he looked up at Kalisha pulled into the picture and he said again,"We're complete...the square is complete.....where is your very big syringe.....I'm glad you finally arrived. We've been waiting for you." The venom was coursing through his veins and he was shivering as he watched her inject him, over and over, not even a flinch as the world spun around him slowly.

He was snickering at the robots behaviour, even if he didn't follow all the subtext, but he stopped and turned his head from side to side,"Arcturis, heel!" The big panther suddenly pushing between the ladies to nuzzle his face and purr in a worried fashion as the panther tired to comfort both it's master and itself as Yusef kissed the Panthers head,"There we go boy, we've found all the lost girls, the pieces of the puzzle are together now....just got to make them realize it, that's the tricky bit, Arcturis, that's the tricky bit."

Snickering again he looked up in time to look at Chloe fangirling and he smiled,"Careful, she loves the girls....loves the girls...and so do I...love them all.....even the prickly one." And with that he passed out, the venom and the anti-venom burning up his body in a crazy fight against each other and his long, long two days came to an end with simple unconsciousness.

“Oh, did you mean this very big syringe?” Kalisha asked and grinned evilly as she pulled it out, in response to Yusef’s question. “This is filled with various poisons. I don’t like to whip it out, but when I do, anyone else who dares try attacking us...only does it once,” she then chuckled, while inwardly wondering how Yusef had been waiting for her, exactly.

Once Yusef finally passed out, an exhausted Chloe was still turning the words “Careful, she loves the girls...loves the girls” over in her head and being ashamed of looking at Kalisha, Sajida, and even Akari the way she had.

The sheepish pilot asked, “Show of hands: who understood a word of what Yusef was saying?”

Akari didn’t raise her hand, not because she wasn’t slowly starting to piece together what all these prophecies that Yusef had word vomited might be about, but because she was still ruminating on some of his words.

“Akari, you said you wouldn't leave me.” And why the hell was Yusef, even though she was trying to excuse his delirious state, telling her who she could and couldn’t spend time with?

“I...love them all...even the prickly one.” Now this was all getting ridiculous, if he claimed to love two people he JUST met. And being called the prickly one hurt, when she’d opened herself a little bit for him. It made her want to be madder at him, “pricklier” in his turn of phrase just to show him what she thought of being condescended to, and to drive him away so she would never be judged again.

Sajida didn’t raise her hand because she was relieved at him not calling her out, and ended up talking to Chloe for a second about their mutual love for photography. Then Chloe pointed out that the batch of cameras that Sajida was trying to sell up the river for people who wanted to take pictures of the new Sultan were not worth much in the current political climate.

That was a mixed blessing. On the one hand, Sajida was frustrated that she’d lost money and that she would have to go all the way back to the trading post to demand her money back. And yet she was also relieved that by leaving the house she didn’t have to deal with the confusing feelings she was getting around Yusef, as well as Akari’s dark moods. (Perhaps it was something else giving her the chills, but Sajida didn’t ask the glowering thief).

Once Sajida left with the camels, Kalisha insisted that she had anything that Yusef needed under control. The girls were still ambivalent because of Yusef’s words, but Kalisha insisted that they should go bathe themselves in the oasis only feet away from the house. Ghost snakes never lived this far east, she explained, and the water would enable them to wash all the sand and grime of today off. Akari and Chloe both found this appealing due to their mutual discomfort with sand ending up in places where sand should never reside, and so used this excuse to take a break from everything as well.

In truth, Kalisha knew that they would have fun with each other too, but wasn’t focused on joining in on that right now. Thanks to years of validation, she was supremely confident in her attractiveness (but not vain) and figured that if either of her female guests wanted her, they’d approach her themselves.

As for the male guest...

Kalisha undressed him, put his clothes in the laundry hamper, and washed him all with the utmost clinical precision. This helped her to smooth over the mild scrapes and sand abrasions his body had endured. Then she massaged Yusef’s sore muscles while he remained asleep with massage oil, and all the while took care not to rub his massive cock and balls too much as his erection jumped.

That made her think Aye, ancestors give me strength not to sit on him right now.

They answered her prayers because, after drying him off, she restrained herself for now and had the walking gurney Yusef was placed on walk him up the stairs to the master bedroom. From there, Kalisha enjoyed rolling him over onto the decently sized bed which he might think had a much more comfortable mattress than he expected for such a hovel, or indeed the one he had on the airship.

And then Kalisha lay next to him and kissed him repeatedly to see if his mind was as much awake as his penis certainly was. The surprise he’d wake up to was that Kalisha was completely naked- a bold move for her first encounter with him, she admitted, but when he was already juggling two other girls, Kalisha had to make a statement putting forward her experience and command as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Yusef's dreams were of the decidedly more pleasant nature as his body was rubbed, massaged and taken care of his body was reacting to the touching, the very skilled hands that massaged him almost everywhere and the one part that was neglected was protesting and demanding attention in the one way it could. Time passed and he was moved into a soft and much more welcoming environment, his body shuddering at the pleasure and warmth provided by Kalisha herself. His eyes fluttered open under the assault of her soft gentle kisses and he smiled softly, his eyes opening and the brown depths taking in her dark skin, full lips and curly hair and smiling softly. His hand moving under the matress towards her and touching the dark chocolate skin of her stomach, a flicker of surprise when he discovered no clothing on her and then a soft chuckle.

"Oh....you're the fourth....huh.....I swore you had a big syringe....and more clothing in my dreams, which is strange.", his hand moved to the right, and down, bumping into the mechanical arm and he smiled,"Yes, just like in my dreams....." An image of the square with the lines across it flashed in his head and he shuddered,"I almost died, and you also saved my life. Really is becoming a bad habit, are you with the girl with piercings? The sad one?" He spoke as he tried to fathom out what was going on, his fingers sliding back to tracing her stomach again and he blinked, a feeling of deja vu coming over him again.

His hand slid upwards, calloused fingers tracing across smooth dark skin as he looked for something, a small smile curling his lips as his powerful fingers circled and cupped her breast,"Why does it feel like I've done this before, your body...it's so familiar, but I'm afraid I don't know your name, or understand why you're naked....do I know you? I know you saved me....but there is more."

“There is indeed more, my sweet boy,” Kalisha said as she kissed him on the lips, face, and neck through his return to consciousness, and pressed his hand harder onto her substantial C cup breast. “I am Kalisha Haroun, the Mad Witch of the Condemned Quarter”- she then threw her head back and pretended to give an evil laugh for effect- “and while I do not have Sajida’s piercings, I do in fact have a giant syringe. But you do not want to be on the business end of that, trust me!”

“You seem to live in dreams, silly boy. It’s not surprising given who you are, and the value Midvadir”- Kalisha rolled her eyes at mentioning that country, but when she had to code switch often to survive under Midvadirian rule, she’d gotten very good at reading and speaking the Vadirian language as well as her native Sudaish- “places on prophecy. But the tataus written on your body chart out what your father thought your entire life from birth to death must be and they say you will be a Sultan one day, surrounded by beautiful but empty flower pots that call themselves women, so why are you here, Sultan one day?

“I’ll tell you why,” Kalisha whispered as she licked and bit his neck. “Life is like a river- it moves and shapes itself how it will, but it is not a straight line, forcing us forward. It forks off onto different paths too, and if you’re a scientist like me, you can pick your path, predict where it might go, dam the river to divert it, get out and walk...”

“You have such choice. Such strength. Such...potential, Yusef Bin Iben Karadeniz,” Kalisha then said. “But you say I had more clothes in your dreams, so there your power of prophecy was wrong,” she giggled. “There’s only one reason I’m naked. In my tradition, when you reach the age of 15 and are interested in someone, and they agree, you and your lover get naked and talk- sometimes for hours before any sex happens, sometimes without any sex at all- and the lack of clothes helps with openness and honesty. Nudity for me is natural. Maybe a little...too natural.” Kalisha sighed as she rubbed her fake arm and remembered where her proclivities had gotten her with the Tunam tribe.

Once Yusef felt compelled to explain everything that had happened to him so far since taking the throne, Kalisha pressed herself face to face and skin to skin to him and said, “Oh, oh, Yusef...I am so sorry. You and I, we have both been through so much pain. I wish that one night of passion with you could take away all of that. But as much as I want to go all the way with you tonight, I think if Akari is like you describe, she would kill me for it.” Kalisha laughed and hugged him tighter to her chest, indicating that she was being slightly facetious. “Besides, your body is still healing, and the way I make love to my men...might impede your recovery.”

“Still,” Kalisha smiled and kissed him all over. “These girls have been teasing you to the ends of the earth, poor Yusef. And so I know you have a particular ache that only certain...techniques can alleviate. Just lie back and close your eyes, my love. I will take care of everything.”

With a wink and a smile, Kalisha slowly kissed, bit and licked her way down Yusef’s collar bone, nipples, stomach muscles, well manicured pubic hair, and his inner thighs. Finally, she gave a kiss on the tip of his cock, tasting precum beading at the tip, and then placed herself firmly between his legs, rubbed his thighs until they naturally spread apart, and swallowed all nine inches of his pulsing length before slowly bobbing up and down.

Yusef was strangely unintimidated by the voluptuous nude woman, his fingers flexing on her breast, the dark flesh bulging out between his pale fingers as he tested the firm flesh like it was a fruit at the market he was considering purchasing, his eyebrow rose as she spoke of her syringe and of his dreams and tattoo's and he let her complete her words, finish her thoughts before his hand strayed lower down her belly again and beyond. While she was not the first naked woman he had seen, she was the first that wasn't running away, piloting a ship or getting thrown off of him by an accident, his fingers curled down, down and stopped to trace the curve of her thighs meeting as he considered her tradition,"I feel like more people should have your tradition, I'm positive that Chloe would die if subjected to it...but I may have to try it anyway."

"Empty flower pots is exactly how I found them, painted dolls, and yet the river of my life has washed me away and all along the way I find these woman, from my dreams. You, Akari, Chloe and the Sajida...you are what I have been seeking, even when I didn't know I was looking. I can feel a connection, between you, between me and between each other as well....we are part of something I can't explain." Well unless he was under the effects of narcotics or snake venom, his fingers danced back up over her stomach and he smiled,"I can hear you when I touch you...a music, faint but stronger the more we touch....." At her questions the conversation turned to the last two days, and as he spoke, he cried, he laughed and he was sad and in the end all he did was touch her, stroke along her dark skin and drew strength from her experience and wisdom and he smiled, four woman he had met on his travels thus far, each of them brought him something he couldn't comprehend or explain but what he could tell, was that they were right, that they fit and of course who was he to deny the beauty of one such as this?

He chuckled at her description Akari and he nodded,"She will need me to talk to her, be gentle and forceful with her...you all have your needs of me, as much as I need you....", his eyes dropped to the dark skinned woman as she spoke,"I will want to learn more of this that might impede on my recovery...", he laughed,"But you are right, now is not the time, I can feel my weakness......" Yet she was not done, and when she told him to lie back and close his eyes he hesitated, he certainly wasn't going to close his eyes, but he did question something,"My love? I've been accused of throwing that word around too loosely already, but it fits....it feels right.....oh!"

A low groan escaped his lips as her mouth, teeth and tongue slid down his body, his hips rolling up instinctively to meet against her darker body as she descended, the feel of her breasts trailing down and her mouth and lips working so steadily and when she reached the apex of his nerve center and gave it a kiss the rush of air between his teeth was audible and he did, indeed, close his eyes as the heat of her mouth slid down the rod of the Sultan of Midvadir and the pleasure that coursed through his body was only matched by the sound of music playing in his ears, a music he knew was her,"Aaahhhh...Kalisha......"

His words were stolen from him as she began to bob up and down, and with most man, the first time a woman put her mind to actually pleasuring him it would not take long as his length vanished in and out of her mouth at a slow steady rhythm his hands dropping down to stroke her face, his brown eyes watching her as he shuddered with pleasure not sure when the rapidly growing sensations would come to an end, but he knew what was to come, although the pleasure she provided was many maginitudes greater than what he had ever managed by himself. Laying back, his eyes rolling back in his head with pleasure he thrust his hips upward, calling to the Allfather for his blessing as his thick rod twitched in her mouth as the end came crashing down on him and his prayer turned into a single long drawn out cry of her name.

Kalisha didn’t even have to move very fast to make him moan and start to approach the point of no return, but she still did everything she could make the first time a woman made him cum unforgettable for him. She pressed and licked her tongue along his shaft more, tightened her lips, played with his balls, and then looked into his eyes as he unloaded everything for her.

Kalisha gave little contented moans as she swallowed all he provided, then kissed him and asked, “Was that your first blowjob, love? You should have seen how cute you looked when you finished. I wish I could make you return the favor, but if I sat on you now, I’m afraid I might smother you.” After another laugh, she remembered what she had to clarify. “In Sudavadir, people say the word love almost all the time, even to people they are only acquaintances with. We believe that setting your mind towards love all the time by saying that makes you and the other person happier.” Except when it was ultimately expressed in a way people thought was gross, the hypocrites, Kalisha thought bitterly to herself.

“I am not in love with you, young man. And you do not really love me, yet anyway.” Kalisha believed this but also knew she was backtracking to protect herself. Still, she joked, “Keep feeding me your essence and we’ll see what happens. But I think that for Akari and Chloe, words are cheap and actions are what matters. Tell me more about some of the things that you’ve done to show your affection for them that do not involve anything physical. And then tell me what qualities you feel you love about each of them- again, stay away from the physical.”

As she did this, Kalisha lazily stroked his amazing cock with her left hand, which was very proficient and skilled now that she had to use it instead of her right.

He trembled as he emptied himself in her mouth, watching with a mixture of delight and desire as she swallowed it like it was normal and gasped as she moved up to kiss him with the same mouth, laughing at his own thoughts he nodded,"Yes....you are the first to touch me so." He was weak but that didn't stop his hands from sliding along her body, tracing the dark curves and being amazed at the softness and suppleness of her skin, he chuckled at her mention of smothering him,"I'm afraid I'd be rather terrible at it, but once I am recovered you can teach me, I think, how to pleasure both you and the other woman who pass through or stay in my life."

Nodding to her explanation about love he smiled softly as she denied it in the same sentence,"Oh, I'd love to feed you more essence, that was a most pleasurable experience." His pale hand slid over the skin of her cheek, tracing the bones of her face as he marveled at the contrast in their skin,"I think you should speak to them as love, and learn not to deny the connection you feel as well....you didn't climb into my bed naked to talk, I am new to this but I am able to see what is before my eyes, and feel what I feel, you feel it...they all do. Chloe, Akari....I don't know about Sajida, I haven't met her without poison coursing through my body...but I feel it will be the same. We all fight it, even me, I just had warning it was going to happen...not that I remember it before it does."

He pushed aside his attempts to make the more experienced woman admit anything, letting a soft sigh out as she caressed his dick and looked down,"You plan on feeding again soon? It might be better to let sleeping snakes lie, if I'm as weak as you say." With a chuckle he gave her breast another soft squeeze,"And what have I done? It is hard to quantify, or pick out points in the mess that is the last two days...huh...it feels like longer."

"For Akari, there has never been enough time, I have let her know I feel her connection. I have trusted her with the jewels I brought with me, even though the more I reflected on it the more I think she came to rob me not to be a suitor at all...her charming lies are easy to believe if you want to, but not that hard to see through. I have explained to them both that I will not hurt them, that they can take whatever our connection is at their own speed...this is important to her.", he paused, struggling to put into words the things he did instinctively,"She saved my life, multiple times and she slipped into my bed...that was not my actions but hers, I know. But I haven't had time to do more...I have made her aware of Chloe's feelings towards her, because Chloe likely would never."

He chuckled,"Speaking of my flaming beauty, her I have shared our interests, given her confidence in herself by letting her know I believe in her and I have helped her in her time of need and not taken advantage of her when I could have. Most of my actions have been ones of restraint or more passive...I have not had time, or the health, to do more." He let out a low laugh, reaching up to trace Kalisha's lips,"I've known them for less days than I have fingers on one hand.....maybe they are right to hold themselves back, but that simply means I must be like Arcturis, and hunt them."

“Sorry. Your snake is the only one that I actually like in this empty, boring desert,” Kalisha chuckled. “He was quite the trooper too,” she added and kissed his happily deflated member. “But you are fun to talk to naked as well, because you are wise beyond your years, and you too feel at ease about your body.”

“The thing you need to remember is that, if we’re using hunting analogies,” Kalisha said and suppressed another eye roll at the lubricity of his tongue, “then you actually need to hunt like the spider, not your adorable panther. What do I mean? You and I, as polyamorous folk, know that love can only be multiplied, not divided. But monogamists have blinders on and need to feel like they’re your whole world when you’re with them, even if they know logically that you have a relationship with someone else.

“I like a panther, but a panther goes straight for the fuck. Sex is sex and fun is fun, but what your women need is safety. A spider looks deep into his woman’s eyes, touches them softly, takes the time to talk to them as human beings, and then kisses and makes love to them slowly, when they’re warm and, again, safe in his spider web. Do you understand?

“So no threesomes for you, horny boy- yet, you see. Even so, you are in a tough situation. I feel you will get back on your feet in about a week. While you’re on bed rest, I’ll suggest a rotation of the three of us to sleep next to you, one night at a time. For safety reasons, I’ll say. When I am with you we will have fun to improve your physical skills, and what happens between the other two women and you is up to you.

“Then at the end of the week you should ask one of them out on a date- an outing where it’s just the two of you, alone, doing something you feel you might both like. The closest town is the trading outpost of Bentikal, where Sajida sells most of the time, so she will take you there by camel. The question that is admittedly tricky for me is...who to choose?

“It sounds like you and Chloe are more easily able to understand each other, and have a lot more in common. Perhaps it is because you are both still very juvenile to be playing with toys?” Kalisha teased. “No matter. A date in Bentikal could very well be fun for the both of you and a chance to deepen your already strong connection. And from what little I know of her, her curiosity would be piqued by every little historical detail of that town, so it would be amazing for her no matter what you did.

“With Akari, I know my psychic sensitivity is weak compared to your prophetic capabilities, but even I can tell she hides in her shell a lot. And you have a lot harder of a time penetrating that- not meant as an innuendo, silly boy. I’ve been where she is and while many years removed from my own suffering have an idea of what horrors she must have felt,” Kalisha sighed, starting to tear up, “but she still carries it now, and is afraid to share it with anyone else. However, there is undeniably a draw to you for her, or else she would have stolen the jewels and not a night in your bed. Take the time in Bentikal to prove that you can ease her burden, and the dam in her river might break.”

He looked down at her as the dark skinned woman planted another kiss on his limp member and grinned,"Well, he says only nice things about you too!" He laughed at her and shook his head,"My father had eight wives, and they were...educational to say the least. How he only had one child I will never figure out, he certainly did the work for more of them and wasn't shy for me to know about it...." He shrugged, there was something about growing up knowing you'd have your woman chosen for you that cured you of a lot of the insecurities other men had..of course now he needed to develop tactics to snare his own woman it kind of came back to bite him.

Listening carefully, Yusef was comfortable watching this woman toy with his body and felt the same with hers, she was easy to be around and he nodded as she spoke of the panther and the spider, it made sense, although he wasn't sure he felt comfortable being compared to something that trapped it's prey but her metaphor was clear enough for him to understand,"They want to feel loved, safe and special. They want to know I'm not going to leave them in favor of someone else in the relationship....which is odd, but if you are new to our way of doing things I can understand it."

"Threesomes?", he laughed softly, shaking his head,"I don't think that was on my mind, but you can consider the seed planted, I am trying to navigate the ways of sex I don't need multiple partners to laugh at my fumbling. I prefer one to fumble with me, or one to teach me but I don't need an audience. I'm sure that will come with time and, I think, if I follow your advice once they feel safe with me they will feel safe with each other and then it will occur as a natural outpouring of our shared love."

He nodded at the rotation idea,"I'm fine with that, I will simply share my time with them." He wanted to ask about Sajida but he knew that this was something that would come with time, patience was hard for the young man but he would and could wait, especially if he knew that regardless of what else, this wise chocolate colored teacher would be there to school him in the gifts of pleasure.

She went on to talk about the two, and nodded at her although he smirked and looked at her still curled around his cock and cleared his throat,"Just because your toys happen to be people doesn't mean you don't enjoy playing with them any less than I do....and who knows, maybe I'll pick up your bad habits. As the teacher so the student." His smile faded as she spoke about Akari and he laughed softly, wiping away the tears of Kalisha,"Than it's settled, isn't it? While Chloe is wonderful, she needs me less than Akari. If I can ease Akari's burden and make her happier is that not the right choice? Can I make Chloe happy, yes, but will it make things as easy if I can earn Akari's trust? I think not, and although they are both jealous of each other, at least to start, they also care for each other. If I can show Akari I mean her no harm, then she will convey the message of safety to Chloe and our relationship will grow from there...what do you think, wise teacher?"

“I understand what you’re saying, my friend,” Kalisha said as she continued to play with his penis and felt it growing slightly stiffer in her hand. “And I think you really love Akari Takahashi. I can feel it in your snake.” Perhaps he was right about her playing with people like toys, and that made her feel slightly down...but he wanted to be played with, so what did it matter?

“Keep thinking about who you want to take out, but I perfectly understand your reasons for wanting to take Akari on this date. She’s a mystery inside and out. In fact, if Chloe hadn’t taken Akari out and I hadn’t needed to monitor your poor body”- she said as she cupped his balls- “then I would have, just to find out anything I could!”

“Close your eyes and tell me...what do you see when you picture her? What allures you physically about her? If she allowed you to take off all her clothes slowly, what would you peel off first?” Kalisha now whispered in his ear, her strokes of his cock growing longer and firmer now.

He groaned as she continued to play with him, and he stroked the side of her dark cheek,"Oh, I don't know, love is multipled not divided, I may love her, I may love Chloe and I may love you....and even Sajida given time, there are things at play bigger than me.....oh." He looked down at his cock and smirked,"Well maybe not that much bigger than me." Snickering at his own joke he nodded as she kept talking,"Oh, you'd take Akari just to find out things? Not because she's amazing to look at and lovely to hold?"

Yusef threw back his had, her strokes reminding him of what had been and what could be and he trembled under her skilled touch, one handed or not Kalisha was a skilled lover who was not afraid to take your pleasure in hand. He laughed at her question,"I don't need to close my eyes, and I don't need to imagine. It's the first item I ever took off of her and it will be the first thing, every single time...."

But he did close his eyes, and he did imagine her, laying on top of him like she had in the bunk and his half moaned answer was perhaps a revelation to Kalisha but not to him,"That damn fucking mask.....she hides behind it.....like a shield......oh fuck....yes.......I want that off so I can see her face, see her feelings and know how I can make her feel safe with it off in front of me all the time......." It may not be erotic, it may not be sexual, but the idea of her being okay without wearing her mask near him, that filled him with emotions he couldn't even describe never mind understand.

When Kalisha heard his answer, she was glad he couldn’t see her mouth falling open because she was that surprised. If it had been her, she would have discarded that tight skirt to get a full view of the lithe girl’s yummy butt and pussy before bending her over and devouring them both. Still, she growled low and slow, “Good choice. Now go ahead, be a good student and cum all over your teacher’s hand while thinking about unmasking your little thief!” as she stroked his cock faster and faster.

Meanwhile, Akari, who had just finished drying her uniform that had been submersed with her in the water of the oasis while Chloe bathed naked, and was very happy about the direction of the conversation they’d had, heard Yusef’s confession about her mask while next to the bedroom door. Normally, she would have been driven furious by Yusef playing with Kalisha, but that was all it appeared to be- playing. So instead she touched her mask as it rested where it always had, and then leaned against the door, slid down it until she was seated at the top of the stairs, and sighed into it with her hand muffling her mouth...

“I love you.”

Last edited:
Unaware of the eavesdropper Yusef groaned with pleasure, her brown fingers slid up and down his shaft with practiced speed and efficency and he groaned in delight and almost on command, an image of Akari burned in his mind, the feeling of her grinding against his cock and her pussy pulsing hungrly at his fingertips more than enough of a memory to tilt him over the head and he let out a low cry,"Akari......." before his cock spurted cum wherever Kalisha wanted it, his body quivering with delight yet again at her hands.

Breathing heavily he looked at the mess, and then at his 'wise' teacher and smirked, sweat forming a sheen on his brow,"Now look what a mess you made...you going to clean that up....wow....okay, I may need to actually rest now." His head dropped back, his seed cooling on his stomach as he chuckled at what she had made him do,"You've got some strange tricks up your sleeves, you know that? That was....really pretty amazing...and weird...next time let me just imagine you, okay? I'll imagine Akari when I have Akari in the bed with me...."

At the cry of her name during Yusef’s climax, Akari almost started touching herself right then and there, but then remembered that Chloe and Sajida were downstairs, talking and laughing- something about camera equipment that she didn’t understand. So she left.

Kalisha licked his cock and stomach clean of his cum, and then got yet another craving for his meat, but managed to restrain her scientific exploration of his body long enough to realize that his snake was probably going back in the basket for tonight.

“Feeling your lust and adoration for this woman was really fucking hot to me,” Kalisha explained. “Besides, why imagine me when you can have me right now? And you’ll rest when I’m done with you.”

She then sat up, leaned her hips over his face, and started describing exactly how she wanted him to lick her cunt. That was until Sajida went upstairs to check on Kalisha’s potion’s effects on the patient and gasped, her ochre cheeks turning red when she saw Kalisha’s muscular ass shimmying from side to side over Yusef’s face instead.

“What?!” the chemist demanded.

“Um...hi,” Sajida said, trying not to look at the massive cock dangling off Yusef’s body, or imagine the glimpse she’d gotten of it. “Is everything alright with Yusef?”

“Oh, oh yes. Sorry I snapped! He’s making splendid progress,” Kalisha said, and then explained her not at all devious sleeping rotation plan and instructed Sajida to communicate this to the other girls before kicking her out and continuing to ride Yusef like one of the camels she’d designed.

Sajida explained this, then retired for the night in her own bedroom. But not before barely fighting off the temptation to touch herself to Yusef. And Akari and Chloe giggled as they continued to discuss what they had talked about at the oasis before falling asleep on a couch together, with Arcturis and Hopper at their feet.

Yusef watched with amusement as Kalisha licked up his cum, and then re-positioned herself,"I thought I was going to suffocate if you did this while I was weak?" His hand came up rather quickly and he held her just a little away from his face,"Hold on, hold on, let me get a good look, I need to get a lay of the land before you drop this on me....." His other hand slid up and for a few moments his fingers traced the folds of her cunt, exploring and probing as he tried to work out what everything was and then, slowly, carefully he drew his tongue across it, smacking his lips a bit at the taste and then dropped his hands out of the way,"Very good, let the lessons begin."

Like a good student he followed instructions exactly after his initial bit of study, and found that he had to pause for breath as he figured out the right configuration of breathing and tongue movements, but perhaps most disconcerting was whenever she closed her thighs on him and he couldn't hear what she was saying...not that she was saying a whole lot once he got the hang of things. Strange music played in his head while his tongue slithered in and around her folds, and forced itself in and out of her entrance, obeying her every whim and he found that moving his tongue in rhythm to the internal music he heard seemed to make it even better for her, her hips and ass shimmying in time to her internal melody.

Of course his 'lesson' was interrupted by Sajida and all he could do was gasp for air, looking up at the flower of her sex waiting for his continued attention, and like a good camel once he was being ridden he kept going for far longer than he should of until she came on his tongue and his eyes bulged in wonder at what he had managed to do to such a sexual charged woman. Once they were done and he lay panting, not only for breath, but because of how weak he had gotten he coughed and patted the bed,"Alright, before you kill this Sultan, come lay by me and actually sleep....."

He slid an arm around her, tucking her rear end into his crotch as they spooned together, a large satisfied and somewhat sticky smile on his face as his pale fingers took hold of one of her plump, dark breasts and rather rapidly fell asleep images of the four girls and how to snare them in his web of safty dancing through his mind as he kissed the side of Kalisha's neck,"Thank you, thank you for saving me, teaching me and talking to me....and soon....soon we will be lovers for real, I can't wait to feel what it is like inside you."

One last kiss and he let out a low sigh and fell asleep. The next day would bring plenty of interesting events, although he was likely to be stuck in bed again...not a terrible thing considering the company he would be getting.

Back
Top Bottom