Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midvadir Dreams - (Tarrakhash x CasualVelociraptor)

Yusef could only groan as Sajida came for him, his lips and hand covered in her sweet nectar, dragging his fingers out he let his tongue slide through the folds of her throbbing cunt, just once before he stood and nodded at her words,"Oh, thank you, Sajida, thank you." His thanks were short lived as his head dropped directly to her pierced nipples, his tongue flickering at the first, teasing it as he let her line him up with her hungry slit, as he felt the warm folds trap the tip of his cock he rocked his hips, spearing the virgin widow on his mighty shaft and his body quaked with both physical and psychic pleasure as images and words filled his mind even as his rod filled her waiting love tunnel with each thrust of his hips.

"Fuck....fuck....Sajida....", new music filled his head, a forbidden song meant for one man but heard by him as he plunged deeper into the psychic storm of sexual sensation his body joining with hers as he shoved her back into the counter the stove and food forgotten as he pushed deeper and deeper into her till he filled her to the brim and then he stood there, his body almost lifting her from her own feet as he moaned at the ache of desire he felt, her body wrapped around his and throbbing psyhic power, she was more psychically aware than Akari and the difference was almost palpabale as the surges were more powerful and more intesne and he groaned into her full breasts, his mouth sliding over the nipple as he tried to take as much of it into his mouth as he could.

In the warm, wet caverns of his mouth his tongue flicked the pierced nipple, back and forth, back and forth and then he sucked hard on the breast, his hip rocking in time to the music only the connected pair could hear and his body trembled with pleasure but he had learned his lesson and drew out more slowly, lifting his head and ignoring any protests let his lips lock on hers as he kissed her long and hard, his hand rising to grip the much larger breasts of the woman, fingers digging into the firm flesh as he continued to thrust into her.

Sajida immediately understood why it took such a long time for Akari to even approach cumming while on Yusef’s dick...he was secretly a sorcerer of sex who had just needed to learn how to use his wand. And now that he had, he was off to the races inside of her vagina, and the physical sensations of his thick, long cock pushing on her core and his skillful sucking on her nipples contributing to her maternal instincts, combined with the hallucinations she was thrust into (literally) by every thrust of his made her nearly catatonic with pleasure as her eyes glowed blue and a third blue eye awoke and shone powerfully from her forehead. Now she knew what he had meant by the light earlier.

“Oh, gods, I want you to fuck me every morning raw and hard and real. I can’t get enough of this beautiful cock of yours. I want you every moment you get an erection and you’re not with anyone else you crazy, sexy boy. I want it I want it I want it GIVE IT TO ME!” Sajida now wailed like a succubus possessed. “I...I...I need your baby juice to make me your woman. C’mon boy, make me your cumdump.”

At 28, she didn’t have a lot of natural years left to conceive. And she had been getting lonely, horny, and desperate. She’d even been having random, depraved fantasies of letting total strangers in Bentikal take advantage of all her holes and shower her all over her body and piercings and chains with their cum while she stuffed every last drop into her pussy with her fingers to increase her chances of having any kind of baby.

Then The Song of Sajida started playing in both their heads. Sajida’s mental and psychic barriers were stronger than Akari’s, but Yusef could ascertain that this song was played during a happy occasion in Sajida’s life, the happiest in fact, and that there were alternate images of her dancing in a river with soaked clothes that pressed against her body, with himself spinning around with her. In one she was smiling and spinning around as well with the most joyous look on her face. And in the other, she was wailing her eyes out as the river raged while he spun around her still.

Then a fearful Sajida closed down the vision and demanded as she rode his penis for all it was worth and clawed his back while pressing hard into his hips as human stirrups as he stood up, “C’mon, what are you waiting for, you giant cocked hunk of man?! Gimme that cum gimme that cum gimme that cum COME ON GIVE IT ALL UP TO ME!!!”

Last edited:
Yusef needed little encouragement, his hips rocking like a man possessed, determined not to repeat the mistakes of the previous night as he showered her body with kisses and sensations, his lips moving up her large round breasts as he worshipped them swapping from one massive mammary to the other, his tongue and now teeth teasing and torturing the nipple piercings with fascination but her squeals for his cock at every possible opportunity drew his lips up her chest to her neck where he nipped, nibbled and finally as she begged for his cum, as she scratched his back he bit her, his teeth sinking in, not quite breaking the skin as he sucked on her neck, determined to make her his not only with his seed but with this mark of their passionate, and fervent lovemaking in the kitchen on the counter and with a final clattering thrust, his arm knocking over some of her pots and pans as he flailed in ecstasy he came.

The song of Sajida spun in his head as the thick cock buried in the petals of her pussy pulsed and throbbed as it gave her every drop of cum it could, the walls of her love channel pulsing and pushing it up higher and higher into her womb as he filled her with his seed. Her greatest dream could become a reality with a man other than the one she swore would be the only one to love her, and Yusef, normally so sensitive about other peoples wishes wanted nothing more than to give her exactly what she squealed for at the height of her passion. His dick, raw and ready every moment he wasn't with someone else till he had plowed her pussy like a farmer and made her body bear the fruit of his loins and secure a heir for his kingdom, a kingdom he was currently exiled from.

As his seed slid down from inside her, out of her tight, delicious cunt he leaned in and kissed her as the psychic psychedelic session slowly drew to a close, his lips plundering hers, his face feeling the shake of her chain against his skin and all he could do is desire to have her again and again as he opened her eyes and growled,"That, that was fucking amazing, Sajida...."

Last edited:
Sajida’s second orgasm on his cock as it filled her with sperm meant she took a little longer to come back to reality, and to close her third eye to the mirages of happiness he had delivered her. What she saw was dismaying to her.

Her food was blackened beyond any kind of repair. Another man’s seed was inside her, actively questing to fill her with child, and therefore she had broken her vow. And Yusef, who was standing naked with his man sword, the biggest evidence dangling between his legs of her shame, had knocked over various pots and pans and broken a table in half as well as gripped the edge of the counters so hard those were broken too.

“That was a mistake, Yusef. I don’t care what I said earlier about continuing this. I’ve committed a grievous sin and we can never see each other again in this manner. Do you understand? You’re a sex crazed maniac, your lust has corrupted me, and if you can’t be civil around me and try to pull anything like that again, then I’ll kick you, Akari, and Chloe out into the desert. That is final!” Sajida cried as she turned away from him and slumped down to the floor, sobbing naked in her own kitchen.

Yusef, by contrast was filled with the happy afterglow of his first truly successful sexual encounter, the pleasure had been immense the psychic connection powerful and yes there had been some residual damage but it had been worth every second until Sajida lost it. Her words struck him like a blow and for a long moment he just looked at her, his mind trying to process the words she was saying with the feelings he had felt and a rush of red rage flooded his mind. Her sobs only made him more made as he lunged down, grabbing her arm he lifted her up and dragged her up to look him in the eyes,"NO!"

His voice snapped through the air,"No you will not, Sajida! You will not turn this into my fault, you will not turn me into the enemy or a criminal because it suits your needs!", He grabbed her face and twisted her face to look at him, his eyes blazing with anger, even as his fingers remembered the wonderful sensations this same flesh had given him his voice softened as he touched her, their fading psychic connection allowing him to feel her despair but also feeding her his indignation as he said more softly, still an angry edge to his voice,"No Sajida, I stopped, at each step, I asked you if you waned me to touch you, I asked to see you, I asked if you wanted more at each step you agreed, you said yes and you did it with sound mind." He pulled her into his arms, more to hold her so he could speak to her than for any comfort but he crushed her against his body in an embrace as he took the few swift steps to drag her into the couch and stroked her head.

"I don't know your story, I don't know your sadness, the reason for vows that make no sense or your reasons for breaking them with me...but you will not turn that beautiful joining into something bad because it makes you feel better. I will hold you, I will talk with you, I will explain what I can about how I feel but I will not allow you to turn this into a bad thing to assuage your guilt....do you understand? Do not turn your wrath upon me. You must face your own demons, but I will help you. What you did was not wrong, you know that, but it means that you have to let go of whatever it is that is consuming you....it is not healthy....Sajida...talk to me, explain so I can help you...why would you want to turn this magical thing to dust, for what reason?"

“Yusef, your silver tongue isn’t going to work on me, not any more. You tricked me into agreeing to this little by little, and you can’t deny it,” Sajida said as she pushed against his strong grip.

“Let me go, or you’ll be a monster to me and I’ll never be able to look at you again!” she cried out and splashed water in his face, summoned from where he could not understand.

“I don’t have to explain anything to you, and I need to leave...please, please Yusef if you love me at all...” she started to sob with her arms crossed over her breasts, even as Sajida’s wet pussy pressed up against his limp cock and told a different story.

Yusef leaned in kissed her head,"No, Sajida, I lead you, little by little, you knew where it was going. You cannot twist this..." He smiled, ready to reply to her next words when water splashed him in the face and he gasped for air for a moment, his anger returning, just for a moment,"Stop it, Sajida, you are trying to make me a monster to you already...enough." He stroked her head and told her what was going to happen,"Stop, stop struggling. I'm going to carry you to your room, tuck you in your bed, and kiss you, just on the head and then I'm going to leave you alone."

He kissed her head again,"Then I'm going to come down here and clean up. I won't touch you again, if that is what you want, but I do want to talk, I want to share my feelings with you. In Kalisha's manner or another, but you are not going to leave this undone." With that he scooped her up, like a child, and carried her up the stairs to her room. Putting her in the bed, he tucked her in and kissed her head softly before stroking her face one last time,"Relax, Sajida, who ever it is you think you are hurting would not want you to be alone and unloved, no one would wish that upon someone.....come find me when you are ready, if it is a day, or a week I will be waiting for you, my arms will always be open for you....and I will not touch you again if that is what you wish."

With that he gave her a moment to say anything if she wanted and then he went to the room he had been sleeping in and got dressed before doing what he could to straighten up the kitchen. Perhaps Chloe would be able to help him clean up some of the damage before Kelisha and Akari came home.

Sajida was too emotionally exhausted to stop Yusef from carrying her off to bed. And him cradling her and caring for her like this when she’d said such horrible things to him made her almost wish to break down that last wall and beg him to lie with her again, or at the very least hold her.

“Go...go...” Sajida sobbed into her pillow, her naked back, ass and legs still visible to Yusef as she was on top of the blankets. If Sajida had had her way, she would have sobbed at her latest temptation just as she had at past ones...and this was only the second that had succeeded. What that meant, Sajida would never tell anyone.

But life, as it so often did, did not let her run away. A loud crashing sound was heard in the living room, and then she could hear Chloe groan as she fell onto the couch. All the while she could also hear Hopper chirping, the poor little insectoid robot poking Chloe’s scraped up face to make sure his master was still breathing.

“Hi, everybody...” Chloe groaned, holding her rib and left arm with her right. “It only hurts all over.”

“What the hell happened to my roof?!” Sajida yelled.

“My glider happened. Sorry!” Chloe winced.

“How did it crash, luksao?” Sajida wondered, disrobing Chloe entirely to check every inch of her body for damage, revealing her A cup breasts and red bush as Chloe blushed even redder and covered herself.

“I was looking around the wreckage, then attached an engine and Gatling gun from the Leaky Bucket. I was basically following my hero Octavia Richards’ example and reinventing the aeroplane. Then I saw an airship- an old but beautiful Victoria Gen 6.25 model with...”

“Get to the point sometime today, please?” Sajida snapped.

“Once I took off, they started firing at me, but being faster and more nimble, I managed to fly behind them and hit the fuel tank to destroy their ship. But not before shrapnel from one of their cannonballs sliced the left wing and my leg got bit by a bullet.”

“I’m so sorry,” Sajida said as she squeezed water from her hair into a cup. “Who were these people?”

“Do you...also produce this water from your, um, breasts?” Chloe asked, blushing hard again.

“No, I do not. Now get your head on straight and tell me. Who. Are. These people who attacked you?”

“I wish I knew!” Chloe gulped and threw her hands up. “Probably air pirates looking to take apart my ship for scrap, good for nothing scum,” she sighed. “Point is, they’ve been dealt with and as soon as I feel better, I’ll try to fix your roof and my plane.”

“Drink and that will be soon, I promise.” Chloe nodded and did, her body flexing everywhere as her eyes we’re screwed shut and her scrapes smoothed over, her bones were set, and the bullet fell out of her leg and all its damage was erased.

“Alright, I’ll get right to work!” a still very naked Chloe cried as she bounced up off the couch and began drafting plans in Yusef’s room, where she was planning to stay as the sun started to get lower.

“Wait, no! You’re still going to feel weak. You should...” Sajida started to say. Then she saw Chloe passed out on the bed and lightly snoring. “Rest.”

“You keep an eye on her. Our conversation is over,” Sajida fumed to Yusef as she closed the door behind her and then moved her dresser against it, then went back under the covers to cry some more.

Last edited:
As was the case the last few days Yusef could never fully deal with one problem when the next presented itself. From emotional break down to plane crashing through the roof and from one disaster to the next ran Yusef. He watched Sajida cared for Chloe, his own job much less enjoyable as he moved and tried to clear as much of the wreckage from the crash landing while she healed Chloe.

He watched in amazement as the water from Sajida's hair healed Chloe, saying softly,"That truly is a remarkable gift...." He wasn't going to press it but he wanted Sajida to know he was still there. His eyebrow lifted as a naked Chloe dashed up the stairs to start working only to see her collapse in sleep. When Sajida spoke he said to her retreating back,"And I'll be here if you need me....good night, Sajida."

He was starting to realize that all though his dreams allowed him to see the pieces he needed it was going to take a lot of work to get them all to fit. With a shake of his head the Sultan of Midvadir went back to the lounge and performed the work of a common labourer. Cleaning and reassembling as much of the kitchen as he could but the venom and the action of the last few days left him weary and he ate some food that he found, just some preserved meat and bread. Dished enough for both Sajida and Chloe as well, bringing the food to Sajida's door he said through the wall,"Food outside for you, my love, when you are ready....good night again."

And then he moved to his room, the sleeping Chloe sprawled on her plans. With a chuckle he put the food one side, moved her plans to a safe place and went and found a bucket and some water. Flipping her on her back gently he used a cloth and slowly started to clean the adventurous red head while she slept, wiping her body down with careful gentle hands as he wondered at the differences between her body and that of the other two woman.

Sajida only opened the door to quickly draw in the food that was left outside for her. Then she masturbated again after she ate to finally get rid of the temporary insanity she was feeling around Yusef. She hoped this would put cold water on the embers of her feelings for the young man once and for all, but the stubborn coals started to spark in her heart again as she fueled it with guilt, desire, grief, and anger all at once.

Meanwhile, Chloe awoke, and naturally became extremely embarrassed as she realized the most handsome man in the world was washing her. Her! With her pale ass, unseemly red hair, much too small boobs with mosquito bites for nipples and ass, and freckles all over. “Uh...hey, uh- h-how are things with you, Yusef?”

Yusef was aware of Sajida's struggles but he had done what he could and his focus was on the girl in front of him, remembering Kalisha's words he gave her a huge smile,"Oh it's been a rough couple of days, today was pretty...well....messed up, still recovering from Snake Venom and had a girl crash through my roof....good news, she's pretty cute and naked in my bed...so the day can only improve right?"

Smirking he kept going, finishing with her one leg and moving on to the other, starting at her feet and wiping it down before dipping in the water and gently wiping down her calf,"You're crazy, you know that right? Going off on your own to go play with soul sucking snakes, flying whales and freaking air pirates ...it's a good thing you're so smart you can almost get yourself out of these things."

Chuckling he moved so he was sitting between her legs, pulling the leg he was cleaning across his legs as he worked on wiping down her thigh before turning towards her and reaching out to wipe at her stomach,"I know this is not a full on bath in the oasis but I figured I need to get all the roof dust off you...plus, we've done the naked thing before right, so you're okay?"

As he said that he dipped the cloth down and wiped between her breasts straight down the center of her belly to the tuft of pubic hair which he grinned at and ruffled with his knuckles,"You know we used to believe that people with hair like yours was a descendants of fire elementals....in touch with the fire. You've got your very own burning bush!"

“I’ve heard the evil Roof Crasher is on the loose. I’ll be like the great detective Alice Guthrie and track her down for you before she murders more innocent roofs,” Chloe giggled, explaining that she was referring to a master sleuth from Caledoria who had put away many infamous criminals.

“And I’ve been told that I’m a little batty before, but isn’t that one of the things you love about me? That and how many times I’ve had to save your cute butt?” she added, then pinched the Sultan’s right ass cheek with yet another giggle and kissed his right face cheek.

“I...suppose that’s alright,” Chloe gulped as he talked about when he saw her naked last and about washing her down. “That’s a, a very interesting legend as well. If, er, if you want, you could tend to my um...burning bush a little bit more with the washcloth. Specifically, a little lower, since sand and stuff got in there.” Chloe tightened her body like an embarrassed, socially awkward little caterpillar as she basically asked the man she loved to masturbate her.

"Not the roof crasher? I hear she's a real menace to attractive men everywhere. Apparently shes rather good at sneaking into men's hearts and then smashing up their ceilings like nobodies buisness!", he loved Chloe then, always so eager to play little games and he grinned at her, whatever happened in this bed he doubted he'd disappoint her and he suspected, like Kalisha said, they'd have a lot of fun together.

He nodded in agreement about her being batty,"It's one of my favourite things...that and your playful nature.", he faked a squeak when she pinched his butt and leaned into her kiss as he gave her a wink,"Hopefully you'll stick around then, not sure when I'll get a chance to repay the favour but you never know when it might need saving again."

His eyebrow rose and he chuckled at her invitation, the wet washcloth following her directions a little lower, Yusef lay it over her mound so it hung over the folds of her pussy and then pressed his fingers through the cloth dragging them along her cunt,"Like that? You know I've been watching Arcturis and I think that for areas like that....the tongue may be the best method to clean them, don't you think? I'd hate for your burning bush to be left untended....."

His other hand moved the water off the bed, before sliding the cloth away and chucking it on the floor as he stroked his fingers across her now uncovered slit,"I'd like to try it, if you think you might enjoy it to?"

“I love you, Yusef, and I love how you make me feel free to be my batty, playful, shy, silly self in front of you,” Chloe said, once again squealing from embarrassment and then moaning from arousal as he rubbed her lips.

“I...I wouldn’t rather have any other man lick me clean like this. Of course, I’ve thought about Akari and Kalisha doing that, and hey, maybe Sajida will want a turn with all of this”- she paused and ran her hands over her entire body, now much more confident about her appearance and sexual attractiveness- “but...it feels so right for you to be my first. To have you be the one to make me your woman. To be one of your many wives and mother children for you one day.”

Last edited:
"I love you too, Chloe, my silly, batty little siren....", he smiled at her as she moaned, her words doing more to make him smile and he chuckled,"Oh, that might be fun to watch, and yes, I think even Sajida would be tempted with all this...because it is a very delightful sight, you just need to show it more often to me than them!" His smirk softened as he smiled at her,"I'd be honored to make you my woman, and yes, my wife and bear my children...but let's enjoy this moment first."

Shifting forward he leaned in and kissed her lips, a soft gentle kiss, then planted one on her left breast, his tongue sliding out to flick the tip of her nipple. Her smaller breasts were in contrast to this mornings meal of Sajida but it was very different appeal and a very different approach as his fingers slid up, through the burning bush of her pubic hair as he kissed the right breast, a more lingering teasing of that nipple before moving down, a kiss of her stomach as his hands moved to lift her knees and position her legs for easy access.

The next kiss was just above the bush of her pubic hair as he smirked up at her,"Now just relax and enjoy this...you, me and our bodies." Leaning down he slid a hand under each of her pale buttock lifting her hips up just a little like Kalisha had taught him as he brought his skills to the worship of Chloe's cunt. His tongue sliding along her furrow, from bottom to top, then a small circle around the pearl of pleasure buried among her folds, then down and again.

Yusef had time on his hands, she had just woken from a sleep, so he was in no rush as his tongue trailed through the crevasses of her pussy, learning the most sensitive spots as he honed the craft Kalisha had taught him, working his tongue hard to bring Chloe to a crescendo of pleasure one loving lick at a time as he worked her body as skillfully as he could.

“Ohhhh, yes, first things fiiiirst,” Chloe moaned and grunted as he sucked on her nipples and then started licking her to paradise; both experiences were better than any masturbation she’d ever done, or any of her wildest dreams. “I never want any moment that I’m with you to end, my funny, strong, wonderful man...” she sighed while her legs and hands wrapped around Yusef’s head to keep him concentrated on the task at hand.

“Godsdammit, this is worth more to me than any fare. All credit due to Akari and Arcturis, but you’re the best passenger that I’ve ever picked up,” Chloe then groaned, pushing his head harder into her hips.

That was when Chloe Talbot realized she was done for. He was it, the only man she could ever want. She would marry him tomorrow in this hut if he asked her, but the pilot was impulsive and free-spirited like that. Still, thinking about a little boy with Yusef’s skin and smile and a little girl with her mother’s hair and eyes aroused her more than at almost any point since puberty, and it didn’t take long before the sensitive, delicate girl squeaked, “Ohhhh fuuuuuuck I’m gonna cum!”

Her orgasm caused her to squirt all over Yusef, then kiss him and lick her own cum off his face before pinning him back and trying her best to align her pussy just right with his cock. “This is one engineering problem I might not be able to figure out any time soon. Could you just do it, baby? Please fuck me. I neeed it,” Chloe pouted as she laid on her back.

Last edited:
Yusef groaned as her hips curled around him, her hands pushing him deeper into her sex and his moans vibrated the lips of her cunt as his tongue did what it could to bring her to heaven. The squeak of warning was all he got before she flooded him with her juices and he gasped in surprise and delight as she splashed him with her cum. He returned her kisses passionately, laughing and giggling himself as she licked him clean of her fluids. He watched with amusement as she tried to pin him and have her way, but he was even more amused as she gave up and lay on her back.

Smirking he shook his head,"The one and only time, Chloe, that I will ever be able to out engineer you, I'll be happy to let you practice till you get it right...but perhaps not tonight, my love." He moved over her, his bald head shining in the lantern light as he smiled at her, moving his hand down between their bodies to line his thick shaft up with her tight entrance,"I will never deny you when you need my body..." He leaned in to kiss her, before smirking at her,"Buckle up, this is a pretty fantastic ride...and I'm not talking about the sex....." And with that he slid himself inside of her, knowing it was her first time he was slow, gentle but insistent the weight of his body pushing down on her and driving his massive cock home, splitting the walls of her virgin hole as he buried himself in side her heated walls.

Gasping with pleasure he kissed her deeply as the psychic rhythms of her mind invaded his and, getting better at controlling it with practice, he flooded her mind with his love for her, the delight he felt at her grin, at her embarrassment, at the fun they shared with her goofiness the multiple ways he loved her flooding her mind and last but not least the joy he took in her pale, skinny body, her delightful red burning bush and as his fingers slid up to tangle in it the pretty, pretty mess of red hair on her head and her stunning blue eyes. His fingers tightened on her scalp as his hips rocked back and forth.

His muscles pulsed and rippled as he drove himself in and out of her, his entire body writhing in time with hers as the psychedelic power of his bloodline and the gift of the Allfather overrode them both.

Chloe used to be annoyed with herself for squirting, believing each time she did that she had accidentally peed while coming. But Yusef laughed with her, not at her for it, and it made her feel even more accepted, as if she hadn’t been already. No wonder she was feeling baby crazy now. Guys like this were nearly too good to be true, but Chloe had always believed in angels and fairies and hope because it was often all she had when food was scarce and her mother drank herself to sleep, and Yusef was the embodiment of her hope.

Chloe had always been told that the first time would hurt. There was a little discomfort, as Yusef was a big boy, but as her hymen gave way there was no blood or pain. She then joked, “What are you talking abouuuuuu...”

Words trailed off as her brain broke and her mind flew out of her body. The Song of Chloe played through both their entire beings. Chloe never thought sex could be this amazing. But this...this was what every poet and philosopher and queen and peasant had searched for and documented in the books she taught herself to read. Every second of him thrusting in her, flooding her heart with a bottomless well of love for her, drove her to one nearly infinite series of mini pleasure earthquakes and caused her to fall in love with him all over again, and more importantly, see herself the way he saw her and finally love herself.

They both saw Radiant Harbor 1,893 years ago, where an Emperor and Empress kissed and proclaimed the foundation of Caledoria upon the bones of the Elder Dragon they slew together to rule over the Cold Island with the motto “Das Monster, das Monster isst”- the monster that eats monsters. Then time elapsed and eventually buildings rose and fell until a young girl sent to make money in the cavernous maw of the goliath factories, monsters of man’s own making, entered and survived against all odds, looking up through dirty windows to see airships and dreaming of making one someday.

Meanwhile, Chloe’s memories of inventions old and new and predictions for those yet to be thought of spun around all of them. They also saw a time lapse of the history of how the little nation of mud huts and stone axes that everyone hated and tried to destroy become the greatest Empire the world had ever known, upon which both suns never set, leading all others in science, healthcare, democracy, transportation...

Finally, Chloe’s mind jumped to the future, where she and Yusef soared above the clouds in an airship as Chloe held her pregnant belly before seeing herself in a rocket, high above the world, looking down upon it from the void of space and seeing an entire field of stars shine from an Emada at peace.

That was when Chloe had the orgasm to end all orgasms, screamed her little heart out from all the overwhelming optimism she felt in her heart...and passed out.

Last edited:
The world was lit with psychic impressions both future and past and then suddenly they were gone, his hips thrust instincutally a few more times and then he realized she was totally out. He laughed, mildly frustrated but he had already had a massive orgasm with Sajida and he rememberd all to well how he had dissapointed Akari so he kissed his sleeping lover before pulling out. Grabbing the cloth and the water he washed the rest of her and then himself before sliding in the bed behind her.

Turning her over so she spooned with him he kissed her pale neck and whispered into her ear,"I love you, Chloe, just make sure not to run out of the bed like all the other girls do....stay a bit in the morning." With that the Sultan of Midvadir cuddled behind her and passed out, for eight hours of his day he had spent fucking his future wives in a psychic trance and he was more exhausted than he realized. The music of the three girls he had slept with playing in his head as he held Chloe in his arms and dreamed of the future in his hazy, unclear way.

Chloe did leave the bed the next morning...but only to grab Sudaish whole grain pancakes from Sajida. Sajida also gave her a bouquet of apology flowers to give to him with a note saying, “Sorry I poked you with my thorns, so here’s something without them. Love, Sajida.” Then Chloe woke Yusef up and they both waxed poetic over the note and how tragic the situation was, then laughed when they both, unfamiliar with how pancakes worked, got syrup on their faces, and started licking what dribbled onto their bodies.

“Sorry I passed out and never got to thank you...properly for last night,” Chloe winked. “So let me give you another first for me...I saw Kalisha do this once. Let me know if I need to do anything different.”

Chloe then kissed down her beloved’s stomach and happy trail to his cock, where she gave cute little moans as she sucked the head. When she tried to go further, she used a little too much teeth, her suction wasn’t very tight, and her gag reflex kicked in. But she was doing her best for her first ever blowjob and was willing to learn...

Last edited:
Yusef was touched, both by the flowers and the note, he'd make sure to talk to his desert rose once he actually got out of bed. Syrup dripping on Chloe's pale, pale skin was delightful to watch and he volunteered to lick it off as soon as he could. Of course he could only smile and agree as she decided to take things in a direction he was thrilled with.

Laying back he groaned as she worked her way down his body and shuddered as her lips captured the tip of his cock,"I'll take all your firsts you can get.....we'll learn together." He shuddered as she tried to do more, fingers sliding into her burning red hair as he grunted,"Teeth.....you're sucking it not eating it......" A low moan of appreciation as she tried to take him deeper and he tried again, his fingers stroking her face,"Slower.....you need to take your time get used to it....."

He talked her through it, focusing on making sure she was doing the right things over speed and once she seemed to have most of the mechanical issues set he stroked her face and smirked,"Now speed it up, my little engineer....or would you like to come up here and ride me instead?"

“Sorry, love. I think my fanny’s still sore from the ride you gave me last night, and my head is still somewhat spinning,” Chloe begged off after she started to listen to the feedback that Yusef was giving her, even though her “fanny” (another interesting new word for the Sultan) was asking if she was crazy for refusing an injection of his drug.

Then Sajida, not knowing where Chloe was, opened the door in just her underwear, but gasped when she saw Chloe going at Yusef like she had planned to to make up for yesterday, and ran to her room to change into her normal clothes.

Then Chloe removed her head, super embarrassed, kissed Yusef’s face without saying much, and stammered, “Rest. I- I need to fix the roof and my plane anyway.” She then got changed in a flash and went to do that.

Last edited:
Yusef's was trying to make sure he understood what a 'fanny' was when Sajida stepped in and he was flabbergasted, both by her appearance and his disappearance and then like magic he was alone, frustrated and slightly exhausted. The emotional toll of the psychic sex was intense and the emotional rollercoaster the girls had him on was worse.

It felt like he was out of control, just sitting in the bed watching them determine things outside of his room and his chance to input into the relationships was handicapped by his condition, from the venom, and the ability of the girls to come and go at will while he was kind of locked in his room.

Cursing the things that kept him trapped in this state of near helplessness to impact his situation he lay on the bed and sighed, drifting off to sleep, a sleep filled with dreams of being in a cage and things happening just out of his reach to control.

By the evening, Chloe and Sajida had finished fixing the roof and pulling out the plane. Chloe then began repairing the plane on a makeshift workbench behind the house with Hopper's help while Sajida retired to her room again. Arcturis tried to give his master some space because he figured the human was in one of his moods where he needed to be alone. But then the panther felt too lonely in the lounge by himself, thought screw it, and nudged open the door to jump up on the bed, lick his poor Sultan's face, and snuggle with him, waking him up from his dream to give him the kind of uncomplicated love only an animal best friend could give.

But the tranquility of the house was soon disturbed when knocks came at the front door. Chloe burst with happiness, practically flying again to the entryway to hug her beloved Akari tightly and to give the sexy Kalisha a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek that made Kalisha grin at her and the poor, tiny Caledorian woman blush. When they asked where Sajida and Yusef were, Chloe said that Yusef was sleeping and that she needed to talk to Akari in private to lay out the situation delicately.

Once Chloe had explained everything that happened, however, Akari did not absorb the matter calmly as Chloe and Kalisha had hoped. Instead, she banged on Sajida's door and demanded, "Sajida! Get out here now, you coward!"

"What do you want?" the older woman asked as she crossed her arms, equally cross with Akari.

"Like you don't already know," Akari growled, her hands at her sides with shadows starting to swirl around him. "How could you play with Yusef's heart like you did, while accusing me of doing the exact same thing? There's a phrase in Gudaria for people like you- you are a pot with too many holes, constantly spouting water but not holding it. A hypocrite, in other words."

"I am not a hypocrite!" Sajida yelled back, trying to loom over the smaller woman. "He seduced me, I made a mistake, and I told him it was over. Period. I will not be talked down to like this in my own house by an impetuous child. And let's not forget, little miss finder of hypocrites, who told Yusef 'Oh, is that it? Really?' after sex and then ran away in the middle of the night, leaving him all alone."

"Oh, so you do care about his feelings, when you can turn them around on me to act superior. I made a mistake too. What a concept. We all make mistakes!" Akari gasped in exasperation "But I came back after doing the adult thing and using Kalisha's contraceptive liquid because I'm not ready for a baby with him just yet, and was about to talk to Yusef to own up to my failings and work on our relationship privately. Yet you haven't dealt with the potential of getting pregnant, called him a monster to his face for wanting something that you consented to, showed up in your underwear and had Chloe give him flowers for you, and still won't explain why you took such a silly vow of celibacy, then blamed him for you breaking it!"

"You. This is all on you. You and the power you draw on by worshipping darkness," Sajida scrambled after pausing. "Your evil deeds have followed you around and have been messing with me, making me fearful in my home. I want you gone!"

"It's called The Darkness, I'll have you know, and I don't consider it a power. I consider it a curse that has allowed me to survive, and I can control it if I concentrate. You're this close to making me lose control, however," Akari snarled, her eyes starting to glow a tinge of purple and her voice slightly changing.

"To do what? Hit me, like that will solve anything? Kill me, like you have so many others? Push everyone away, like you always do? You're insensitive, you're incapable of real love, and you deserve this to cool your hot temper down!" Sajida rambled, splashing Akari's face with water cast from her hand.

Kalisha restrained Sajida and said, "Please, don't do this."

"I want you out of my house now, you bitch!"

"Look who's talking!" the thief retorted.

"It's my house too, lest you forget that I took you in, and I say she stays," Kalisha said sternly. "Look at me, look at me and breathe. I love you, Sajida, but you have to calm down..."

"Don't kick her out, please Ms. Sajida!" Chloe squeaked as she embraced Akari from behind to restrain her too. "Underneath all that anger, I promise you Akari Takahashi has a beautiful, mature soul if you just get to know her. I have, and I'm madly in love with her, just as much as I am with Yusef! I don't care who knows." She then dipped Akari down by her back and kissed her.

"I love you too, Chloe Talbot," Akari sighed as the shadows disappeared and her eyes and voice returned to normal.

Last edited:
Yusef sat up, his fingers still curling in Arcturis' fur as he sighed listening to the words being flung and he slowly got up from his bed before moving into the passage slowly, gracefully and for all Kalisha's talk of spiders it was more Arcturis he resembled as he stalked out into the passage. Yusef was not a yeller, his anger was a silent danger that hung around him like smoke or mist, filling the air with his psychic disturbance when he was really mad and so it was now, the air seemed almost thick around him as he lazily leaned against the frame of the doorway and he said softly, but all the girls felt it rather than heard it an echo in their minds.

Kalisha felt it least, buffered by their lack of actual intercourse, Akari and Sajida felt it most, he had cum in them but it was a single edged word and it hung there in their minds.

"Stop."

He didn't remember picking up his sword, but it was in his hand, still as naked as when Chloe had walked out his tattoos writhing on his muscles as he lifted the naked blade resting it on the palm of his left hand as he waited for them all to fall silent.

"You are children now? Bickering and fighting over things that some of you barely understand?", his eyes rested on Akari and then flicked to Sajida,"Or barely allow yourself to acknowledge?" His fist tightened on the pommel of his sword and he shook his head,"You are both hypocrites, and more alike than the pair of you would ever admit to."

His brown eyes locked on Akari,"You? So concerned with getting hurt you think it is okay to hurt others? You think you only need to worry about your own feelings? You are not alone, you need never be alone but pull in your pride. You will only grow to your full potential if you continue to surrender your masks to me, both physical and emotional and stop running away. You are mine, call it whatever names you must but like the others you will sit at my side, you will share my bed, my pain and all of my other loves!"

He glanced at Chloe, a hint of a smile curling his lips and then at Kalisha,"You already share their hearts, and perhaps their bodies with time...." and then he stood free from the door and his blade slid from his hand to point at Sajida,"And you? You hide from a pain, you hide so hard you deny yourself joy. Your masks are vows, and promises you weave around yourself like armor. You think you hate Akari? No, you hate what you see she is doing to herself, you hate that it reminds you of what you have already done to yourself!"

The sword point dropped and his voice rose, just a little and his anger poured across the psychic link,"You offer me things, take them away in tears and then flounce into my room to offer them again?" He shook his head,"You are mine, Sajida, you can cut it anyway your skillful words can try but it is simple. You will join Akari at my side, with Chloe, with Kalisha and you will each bear my children, bring power to my house and pride to my name.....I have foreseen it."

His eyes moved again from woman to woman, Chloe, Kalisha, Akari and then Sajida.

"Now, if you continue your pretences like children refusing to listen to their father, then I shall treat you like the children you are. I will put you over my knee and tan your sweet behinds till you squeal for mercy. If you wish to be grown woman, then act like it!", he gestured with his free hand, a chopping motion,"There is no more pretending, Kalisha, I don't need someone sleeping with me, I don't need a rotation or a guardian to watch over me. I need my future wives to get over themselves and reach for their destinies. I am to reclaim my land as soon as I am able to travel, and those who travel with me will be my companions, my lovers, my wives and they will provide me with power, with insight, with advice and with comfort in my bed."

"I have spoken......", he looked at Sajida and Akari,"I would have supper please. You two will serve me together and we shall talk more privately, or do I need to carry out my threat?"

Back
Top Bottom