Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midvadir Dreams - (Tarrakhash x CasualVelociraptor)

“Oh, sure, I licked her, and we brought each other to pleasurable heights...but if you know how intensely I like to make love, one on one, I didn’t get her,” Kalisha giggled. “I may need her assistance in the workshop, building my new arm as I said...so that will be the perfect opportunity, perhaps.”

“Unnnnh,” she then groaned when he started playing with her clit and nipple. “Who’s the teacher now, baby boy? Mmmm...you must really like my nipples now. Goooood, it feeels amazing.” And yet her breasts did not give up any milk.

Last edited:
Yusef murmured into her breast, his interest in her conversation passing at best, Kalisha was no stranger to seduction and he hadn't a doubt in his mind that not only would she be able to seduce Chloe, since he was pretty sure Chloe was interested in being seduced, but he was also sure that Kalisha's arm would be easily constructed between the two of them and miles better! Of course for now he was interested in the dark, curvy body moaning in pleasure at his touch. Pressing on with his fingers, he slid on deep inside her, his arm driving it back and forth like a piston as he worked her body over.

His lips never really letting up on their slow but steady suction, he suspected not everyone would have milk, and even more so he suspected not everyone's milk would be as wonderful, and magical, as Sajida's....perhaps that was their special thing? But the thirst, he had to try, so he suckled a little harder, enveloping more of her dark nipple and breasts as a second finger joined the first, driving between the moist folds of her pussy as he strove to pleasure the woman who had taught him so much about the way a woman's body worked.

Her curves, her skin and even her mind there was just so much to enjoy in Kalisha, and he was determined to enjoy every inch. He hadn't had her one on one for love making, and he was eager to feel the full psychic connection never mind the delight of her gorgeous body. He was eyeing the room around them as he suckled, trying to determine a flat enough surface to fuck her on, or perhaps just against the workshop bench like he had done with Sajida.

“Ohhh, Yusef...I love you,” Kalisha sighed as she stroked his bald head while he went to absolute goddamn town on her nipple for some reason. She then purred to the possessed man, “I...I thought I’d lost you, and my heart was almost destroyed when I saw you frozen like that. I don’t want to ever miss another opportunity to make love to you, or to have you attempt to put a baby in me. I know that our connection is like no other, and I would die without you.”

She was, of course, still going to make the contraceptive liquid for herself, Akari and Chloe; and had a good inkling of knowledge that Sajida was interested in raw dogging him for the purposes of getting pregnant. Still, it was a fun fantasy, and it turned her on. And just as she opened the door of her heart about that, even a little, a few drops of breastmilk landed on Yusef’s tongue. They didn’t have the magical healing of Sajida’s, but provided relief to his throat for the moment.

The words, even though half in jest, sent a shudder through his body and he felt milk drip into his mouth and he groaned, switching to the other breast as he started to tease and tantalize the other nipple, pushing her back further on the chair he realised this couldn't work like this. Breaking the latch on her breast he stood, suddenly, dragging her to her feet by her whole arm,"Kalisha, I love you, I want you to bear my children, ride my cock and ravish the others when I can't and I don't think I could live without you either."

With a shove he pushed her back till her back met the wall, his hand dropping to lift up one of her legs, his other hand guiding his throbbing cock to her waiting fuck hole, his bald head dropping down to her dark, perfectly shaped breast as he said,"I want you to be the mother of my children, Kalisha, a whole host of chocolate colored boys and girls for me to play with between torrid sessions of sex with you."

Placing his love stick at the enterance to her body he grinned at her, thrusting in the piercing sliding against her innermost chambers as he penetrated her with a long, powerful thrust, wrapping her leg around his waist he dropped his head down towards her breast and growled,"And now I'm going to fill you with my seed." His lips locked around the opposite nipple, suckling powerfully while his hips set to work, ramming his rod in and out of her hot tunnel, eager to blast his load inside of her warm and welcoming womb.

“Did you know,” Kalisha said, “that you’re the first Midvadirian who has ever loved me? Any other Midvadirian men who I’ve approached have spat at me, called me a mud creature, a dog whore, and worse, and if I even looked at any of their women, the police were called...that combined with stories of centuries worth of slavery, rape, and other abuse by Midvadir against Sudavadirians passed down by our elders made me fear ever falling for a Midvadirian, even after your father ended legalized slavery ten years ago.

“I always wondered what made him see the light and take this stand for our freedoms, but now I know. He wanted to make a better world and teach you to build it long after he was gone. You’re the first man I’ve ever met who has not only not seen my race as something to fear, but also not proclaimed love while desiring my body only as an exotic trophy. You love my black body, yes, but you have celebrated rather than coveted me.

“So perhaps, one day soon, I will lower my defenses and you will give me a child. And when that joyful day comes, I know that you will be the best father anyone could ever ask for. Besides, the Sultan of Midvadir taking a Sudavadirian wife and having sons and daughters will bring hope to so many people, and be one more step in the long, hard journey to heal this world and make others see the light as your father did.

“For now, however, fuck me with all your might, my love, take me on your wild ride, and never let me go or put yourself in danger like that ever again. You are mine, boy. Mine. And I will love you forever.”

Last edited:
His hips thrust him into her, slowly as she spoke, his ears listening even as he took her body her words resonated in his head and heart and he let out a low laugh,"How do you imagine I can be scared of your race, when I love you, your skin is dark but your heart is full of love for others. You express that with your body, but it is love, not something to be scared of. Your body is as much mine as mine is yours, but your love....that is what I long for because that no one can ever have what you give me." He leaned up to kiss her, his paler lips against her dark skin and he stopped, buried to the hilt in her,"When you are ready, then we will do so, we will become one with the others and you will be my wives, you will be my link to your homelands and you will show the world that yes, we are different but we can live and love regardless of our homeland and all will be welcome in Midvadir, just as you are always welcome in my bed."

The muscles in his legs bunched as he did exactly what she asked, his legs driving him upwards, and pushing her futher into the wall and up onto her tip toes as he gave her everything, not holding back a single fiber of his being as he gave her the wild ride she was asking for, his stomach muscles rippling, his arms gripping her hips as he slammed into her hard enough each thrust made the wall shake a little as he simply held nothing back, giving her ever inch of him as he hissed between his teeth,"I am yours, Kalisha, yours...yours...yours and you will have me and I'll stay close to you, hold you and love you."

His hand slid up from her hip, tracing the end of her stump again before gripping her upper arm that was left and using it as a lever to continue the hard fuck he was giving her and then he dropped his lips to her neck and he bit her, just as he thrust one last time inside of her, his body trembling from the desire, the need and the love coursing through them the psychic connection strong as his body flooded hers with his royal seed, one day, one day soon that flood would herald a baby, a child an heir to the throne where as now it was just pleasure and love and oh, fuck it was good as he worked to leave marks on her neck with his teeth.

“Yeah, claim me and mate with me like the wild animal that you are, my stud. I’m gonna cum on that fat fucking cock, you son of a...mmmmmm!!!!” Kalisha groaned and bit back into his neck and upper shoulder hard (but not enough to draw blood) as her entire body, mind, and soul orgasmed (the latter two nearly floating above her again) from being pleasured beyond compare by his cock, heart, and aura (much as she did love lesbian sex with the other...wives...wow, that term was really sinking in now).

As she and he both reached the peak of their pleasure, Kalisha groaned, high out of her mind, and pronounced the following in Sudaish that he could understand using his psychic abilities:

“I see...an Empire of many nations married as we are, that is at peace. I see...Sudavadir, covered by fields of green sprouting from the sands and towers of glass that touch the sky. I see...cities beyond the stars. I...I know now that I have seen the best branch of the river, where our love will be the cornerstone of love between all nations...and that I want to dive down the rapids with you holding me. And we will watch over from the world above, our souls united in a never ending adventure as we shower the world with our LOOOOOVE!” She came again once he finished spurting inside her, screaming on that last word as a result.

Last edited:
Yusef and Kalisha hung there half out of their bodies on a psychic high, looking down on the union of paler skin and darker skin, merged as one against the wall their bodies writhing in pleasure her prophecy sank into his mind, into his soul even as he slid back into the mortal flesh, the pleasure of another sexual encounter with his wives to be making him tingle and shudder at the mix of sex and psychedelic experience. He wanted to stay joined with her forever, his fingers rising up to her full breasts yet again, squeezing and pressing them with both hands pushing them together and enjoying how they move as he nodded,"So it will be, Kalisha, that is what we work for to make a wonderful world for our children to walk in."

His hips pressed forward, his chest moving back, pushing his slowly softening cock deeper into her as his hand slid in the space between her to caress her belly,"I long for the day you are heavy with my child, knowing it is a reflection of our love growing inside of you....." His fingers trailed up over her chocolate skin to cup her chin and lift it up to kiss her gently before he whispered,"I love you, Kalisha, I've got a couple things to do, but why don't you go lay in my bed, keep it warm....I'll be there soon and we can fall asleep in each others arms. You can work on your arm tomorrow with Chloe's help...and then you can help blow her mind."

Patting her rear he sent her upstairs, his thirst still badgering at him, as soon as she was upstairs he got dressed and gathered his sword. Fuck the snakes, he was going to grab what remained of Kalisha's arm and as many of those philters as he could find. The logical part of his brain was already rationalizing that they needed them in case their was another attack, denying the growing need his body had for them, he knew how philters worked, but there was no denying the genetic change they were working in his body.

Hearing what Yusef was longing for almost made Kalisha immediately offer to drop her contraceptive potion on the ground and let him impregnate her right here and now. She was getting horny again just thinking about it.

But even as she said, “I love you...always” while they held each other and babbled sweet Sudaish nothings into his ear that she wasn’t sure he understood, she didn’t know for sure if this would always work. Love might be temporary, but children were forever, and Kalisha, letting logic cool her, knew better than to bring anyone new into this world until they could support them and until they were married.

At least, that was her plan...and she also planned to stay off of alcohol, sweetgrass, and any kind of direct eye contact with his psychic trance for a while as a result. Then he patted her buttocks as a form of goodbye, and she thought with a contented sigh as she went to sleep next to Sajida that everything might be alright.

When she woke up the next morning, got dressed in not much more than a silky bathrobe that loosely hung from her curves, and headed down to the workshop, she grinned as she saw pieces of clockwork from her old arm scattered about, and a note:

Kalisha,

Did a little digging to help with your arm, think about me when you're wrapping your new arms around Chloe. A bit of the old, a bit of the new, and a bit of me will be in you.

Work hard and see you when I wake,

Love,

Yusef

When she picked it up to put it aside, she found another note. This one from Chloe:

Hi Kalisha,

I like you. Do you like me too? Please circle one.

Yes

No

Love,

Chloe

P.S. Look under the table. I was able to reuse some of the metal from the exploded camels, while the rest is going to help strengthen my plane to carry all of us out of here. (The rest of the needed components will come from the wreckage of the Leaky Bucket, which I went to this morning; I’ll be back soon, I promise). I’ll make sure Akari makes it up to you- ha.

Kalisha teared up with joy as she saw a steam-powered prosthetic arm. It would be more resistant to damage, able to carry more weight, punch harder, etc. But as she dried her tears, she worried about overheating from excessive steam buildup cooking her arm stump, and about how well she could perform fine motor tasks without the delicacy of clockwork.

P.P.S. In case you were worried about overheating, I made a leather and wood end piece that attaches to your shoulder and should block steam from hitting your skin. Also, make a gesture with your arm like you’re making an armpit fart, and that should vent excess steam. Perhaps we can even figure out how to direct it against enemies like Yusef did for the camels. As for the clockwork that was part of your old arm- I confess I don’t know much about it. But I look forward to you teaching me.

Other than Chloe’s stubborn insistence on once again traveling to the desert alone, and her silly armpit fart related joke, and her apparent ability to work all night somehow (oh, there were so many things wacky about that woman!), Kalisha smiled from ear to ear at how thoughtful and kind she was. She couldn’t wait to really thank Chloe.

Serendipity was on her side, as Chloe and Hopper landed her new and improved plane, much larger and with room enough for all of them to sit for any long journey. Kalisha whistled as she saw the brilliant, slightly demented young woman run up to her for a hug.

Then Kalisha threaded her fingers through Chloe’s fiery hair, gripped her head tightly, and kissed her. “Does that answer your question?”

“Weeee...” Chloe giggled after she froze, the pilot’s mental compass going haywire from Kalisha’s affections.

Kalisha worried that she broke her sweet little Caledorian, but asked, “Thank you for your kind gesture...perhaps I can give you a reward?” with a wink.

Chloe may have been spacey for the past thirty seconds, but she wasn’t stupid. “You mean...making me your girl?” When Kalisha nodded, Chloe dragged her into Kalisha’s room to make love. Kalisha thought it was strange that Sajida wasn’t there, but thought nothing of it as Chloe mischievously laughed and snuggle pounced her.

In point of fact, Sajida was sleeping naked next to an equally nude Yusef, hoping to get some with him. Unbeknownst to her, Akari had arrived later and was lying on top of him in uniform, as she was accustomed to.

Last edited:
Yusef had slept well, the repeated healing draughts, sex and combat had tired him out but as morning came and his eyelids flickered open and a familiar weight pressed down on him. He looked down and the smaller their lay atop him, he felt Sajida's presence bit also knew that if he woke them both at the same time they'd just bicker.

Plus, the last time Akari and he had been together it had been less than successful and he wanted to make amends for that. And he distinctly remembered the first time she'd lain atop him in the Leaky Bucket and just the thought had his body aroused and excited as his one hand rose and slid into her hair, the other sliding down to give her rear a gentle squeeze before sliding his hand under her skirt and whispering in her ear,"I love you, Akari, I'm eager to try out your new piercings if you're awake...."

His fingers slid under her panties, fondling her firm rear as he waited for her to stir, his long arm stretching as he reached deeper down her rear, seeking the start to her warm and wonderful cunt, this time he'd make her cum till she screamed.

“I was hoping you’d wake me up this way...I’m still a little sleepy, but you’ll get your chance to play with them soon enough. For now...” Akari sighed into his neck.

She then held him tight. “I just want you to know how scared I was last night, how brave you were...and that I had a nightmare where you died and rotted before my eyes. So I had to come here and hold you, and that was the only way I could fall asleep.”

Faint groaning and banging against the wall of the basement workshop made Akari giggle, “Sounds like a couple other girls are awake” and wink. “I should have made a betting pool.”

His arms tightened around, his finger sliding down to caress her slit but it stilled at her words and he tugged her hair lightly as he leaned in and kissed her,"I remeber the first night you lay with me, I wanted you so bad, and I didn't even realise I was awake. I thought you were a sexy, sinful dream....you're brave, smart and more loving than you give yourself credit for."

His lips found her neck and he continued,"I'm so glad you decided to stay and share yourself with me. And I don't just mean your body.....although I'd be a fool to turn that down.", he laughed softly at the sound of the banging,"Yes....I'd imagine Chloe is trying out her new tongue piercing with Kalisha's guidance....and I want to say, that none of us would be here if it wasn't for your darkness and you take out most of them, my love, you're a strong, brave woman who just needs to be held."

Running his hand through her hair he smiled and leaned in close to whisper in her ear,"And you and your darkness will make a wonderful mother to my children one day...I hope they are as cheeky as you....by the way, do you think it's safe to say I haven't hurt you and Chloe?" He hadn't forgotten their arrangement and he wanted to make sure she didn't.

“I love you, Yusef...” Akari sighed as her melted with all his compliments and he held her so well. “And, uh...Yeah, no, you haven’t hurt myself or Chloe. Why?” In the chaos of the past few days, she had forgotten some of these tiny details...

His finger tightened on her rear as he snickeres,"With all the excitement I'm not surprised you've forgotten but you threatened to tie me down and feed me my nuts if I hurt you....and I said that's fine but if I don't hurt you I was going to tie you down and feed you....a little something."

He smirked and fondled her rear a bit more,"So I wanted to see that I had kept my side of the bargain....for when I want to tie you up and lift your skirt, and do terrible things to you." He chuckled,"Well, I always want to do terrible things to you....but yes....that's why I was asking."

“Looks like a deal’s a deal,” Akari said. “Baby,” she purred while nibbling Yusef’s ear, neck, and face, “I want you to pull down my mask, hold me tighter than you ever have, and do unspeakable things to me as we make love- properly this time. But first...I want to know that I am first in your heart. Once you are back on the throne of Midvadir, I want to be your first wife. Will you marry me first?”

He shuddered as she nibbled on his skin, a small groan escaping as she whispered into his ear, he nodded and murmured his agreement, he longed to do unspeakable things to her but her next words brought a smile to his face,"Oh? You wouldn't want to share the special day with Chloe? I mean I understand Sajida and how you feel about her but you don't think you and Chloe would look gorgeous side by side?"

Smirking he shrugged,"I'd marry you right now if I could....and I think we can swing it that you're first if that's that important to you. After all you are the first I met and the first I slept with." And he was pretty sure Kalisha and Sajida would be happy to be married at any point....those two would definitly be married at the same time.

His lips curled up at the thought of the four of them dressed up to get married,"Of course you know there may be a political side of things, right?" If he needed an alliance with a specific state and a marriage with one of the four would facilitate that he'd marry them first in a heartbeat, he loved the four of then endlessly but his people needed him more than Akari needed the pride of being first to be married,"You'll always be first in my heart."

“I understand there is a political calculus to these things. Marrying a Gudarian could spark the fires of rebellion against the Confederation’s elvish goons and will be a risk, but could bring a high reward, as it is with everything about our relationship.

“I suppose we’ll just take this as a promise, focus on getting you back in power to begin with, and see what needs to be done,” Akari sighed wistfully. “As for Chloe, I plan on marrying Chloe after you marry us both, so we’ll get our moment side by side and make an even more powerful statement. Besides, I think each of us will want our own ceremonies with you.

“Now shut your sentimental pie hole and. Fuck. Your. Woman. NOW, I said!” Akari growled as she grabbed and squeezed him hard. She wanted to say fiancée but didn’t want to seem sappy herself.

Last edited:
"You're a very good reward.", he smiled back as she explained her understanding of the political situation and smiled as she laid out her plans. If course her sudden change of tack made him smile even more....she had started the talk of marriage and hearts but she'd always try and protect her most vulnerable feelings the most aggressively.

His hand slid down hooking her panties and dragging them to the side,"Sounds like a good plan.....but I have an idea, why don't you turn around....I want to make sure you're completely satisfied. And investigate that clit piercing first....bring your tasty pussy here for your fiancee to devour, what do you say....you can fuck me after you've cum."

“That sounds like a very interesting political gambit,” Akari winked as she pulled her panties off from underneath her skirt, placed them over his eyes, and sat on his face. “And speaking of feeding...” she grinned when she found herself face to face with his semi hard but slowly stiffening penis. “I think I’d like some protein to start off my day right,” Akari then winked when she started kissing and licking the sensitive pee hole at the tip of his cock.

She swiveled around and he grinned, obviously unable to see anything he could certainly smell, and her panties reeked of her sex and body and as he felt the pressure of her slit against his lips he put a hand up, wrapping around her legs as he took a firm grip on her hips to control his ability to breath as he used his tongue to explore what he couldn't see.

First he slid it up and down, exploring the folds of her Gudarian flower and it's length, then he moved downwards searching for her new pierced clit, his tongue toyed with it for a few moments, his own pleasure from her work on his cock making it hard for him to concentrate and something so small so he shifted his body, a hand sliding between her body and his to tease her little rose bud.

His tongue sliding back up to find her entrance and then he went to work as Kalisha had taught him, rolling his tongue in a tube he pressed it into her then flattened it and dragged it out hard along her inner walls, his jaws working hard as he put all he could into it. He wanted her to scream his name and remember this day forever so he held nothing back using every trick he had learned including his own psychic battery of love and feelings for her. Trying to connect and force his feelings of love, desire and sheer excitement at the idea of getting married to her to pulse through the bond as he devoured her with all his might and rapidly growing skill!

“You...you’ve um, definitely been doing your homework,” Akari gulped as he started to lick her dripping wet slot and reached her piercing. The benefits of such, namely getting sensation from inside her clitoris due to the piercing moving around as well as outside, made her bury her mouth on his cock to keep her quiet, as Sajida was still sleeping.

The problem was, she wasn’t able to focus on pleasuring him other than with involuntary swallowing that contracted around Yusef’s penis because of his psychic and physical campaigns pleasuring her on all fronts. Akari had never wondered what it would be like to have her soul licked by pure love but now she did, and now she knew why she’d fallen for him so fast. The other problem she faced, however, was discomfort as his cock piercing pushed up against the roof of her mouth due to the way she was facing.

She’d hoped to tackle the metal with her tongue on the bottom of the shaft instead. The fact that she couldn’t meant that she couldn’t keep up the 69ing for long. And so Akari gasped as she relinquished his cock, leaving plenty of spit all over it, before flipping herself on her back and ordering him to go between her legs again with a growl of, “Go back where you belong, my man slut.”

Once Akari started being devoured again, however, she panted and writhed for him, with a cry of, “Ah, ah, ah...ahhhh I’m almost there. I fucking love you, Yusef!”

Sajida woke up, then objected, but Akari growled in her ominous voice, “You are unwelcome here!” And then Sajida knew better than to fight her when she got like that and left the room in a hurry, her breasts swollen with new milk and her pussy damp. Still, she saw the upside fairly quickly, once she heard Chloe start to moan louder. Then she offered her milk to Chloe while Kalisha ate her for days, and came from nipple play and feeding Chloe alone due to the intensity of Chloe’s tongue piercing licking her. Moments later, Chloe cried, “I LOVE YOU KALISHAAAA!” and came.

To which Akari, her concentration having momentarily been broken, whooped, “You go Chlo!” before telling Yusef, “Did I tell you to stop?!

Last edited:
Yusef was perturbed by the sudden sessation of sensation and pulled the panties off his face to see his lover rolled onto her back demanding more. Smirking he raised an eyebrow but slid between her legs, now that he had a bit more space he could use both fingers and tongue as one hand slid down to insert a finger into her, the other tracing the skin of her shaved mound as he set his tongue to work hard and fast, eager to have her scream in pleasure. Kalisha had trained him well and his tongue attacked her body, burrowing down in the folds, flicking the clit piercing and stroking the lips as his fingers worked inside her.

He glanced up briefly when Akari chased Sajida away, and again when Chloe cried out, he grinned up at Akari and shook his head before going back to work. His fingers sliding in and out of her his tongue teasing her clitoris and folds as he plundered her body in pursuit of her pleasure, the never ending psychic assault continued as he worked to send her spiraling away in pleasure, and then, then it would be his turn and he would enjoy it, thoroughly.

Akari’s eyes were forced shut from the intensity of his oral work on her most intimate parts. Meanwhile, psychic visions of love, peace, and ultimate happiness rolled over the top of her head like waves hitting her rocks and gradually smoothing them down. All her psychic energy, she realized, she could focus on a point as blood rushed to her very well attended to clitoris and pussy lips.

“Wǒ ài nǐ, wǒ zhěng gè cún zài, wǒ qīn ài de wèi hūn fū, wǒ tí gòng wǒ de shēn tǐ, xīn zàng hé líng hún! You’re finally making me CUUUUUUM!” Akari screamed out as she came in a mix of Gudarian and Vadirian. She explained while panting through the fading tide of her orgasm that she’d meant, “I love you with my whole being, my darling fiancé, and I offer my body, heart, and soul.”

Akari then tried to retract some of her saccharine attitude by joking, “That...was...average. C+ marks at best.” But her psychic self took over and dragged them both under until they were both sitting under a glowing tree at night.

“I haven’t been to the real tree in my hometown of Kuinghan since I was a kid,” her soul self explained as her real self leaked Darkness essence everywhere and her psychic song was faintly carried on the wind and the rustling of the leaves. “But this tree is a construct where I go to meditate in my mind when things get too painful for me.

“For you see...when I was sold into servitude by my parents as a dancing girl for the elvish lord Tyvanwek,” Akari sighed as her soul transformed into the dancer she’d made herself into for Chloe and Yusef in Bentikal, “there was a boy. A mere custodian’s apprentice, but his name was Giichi. Just Giichi, since he had no parents. What he did have was a smile and a laugh that he shared with me every night after I was forced to endure the stares of old perverts.

“I visited an Oracle one night after Tyvanwek tried and failed to rape me, and she told me that on a night filled with light such as this, I would be joined with my true love under the shade of this tree. I desperately hoped it would be Giichi, so I told him how I felt and told him to meet me here while I laid down with the panties removed from the outfit he liked the most so that he could take me easily; that same getup has been my main uniform, mask and all, every day for the past three years, since I was 16.”

She magically changed back into her uniform to emphasize her point.

“For you see, I laid there for two hours, hidden by the Darkness from Tyvanwek’s men, until I realized Giichi would never come for me and I accepted the Darkness’s control of me and ran off. I only learned later of his brutal execution as an example of Tyvanwek staking his claim to any human girl he wanted.

“Now I realize, however, that the Oracle was right. I just didn’t know that my true love would embrace me here, in the most intimate sanctum sanctorum of my mind, under my conjuring of the tree.

Akari laid on her back now, just like she had when she was a girl, her soul’s manifestation of her panties disappearing under the skirt as her real body lay perfectly still as well.

“Join with me, darling,” Akari pleaded. “Let there be no doubt after tonight that we are one.”

Last edited:
One moment his tongue was buried between her legs as her body spurted the juices of her ultimate pleasure getting ready to quip at her about her marks and the next he was inside her soul, her mind and closest to her most vulnerable feelings and thoughts and his smart remark died on his lips. His soul self reached out and touched her hand, the love he felt glowing across the connection as he looked up to the tree, hearing her sad, sad tale his real fingers tensing on her body as he let her words wash over him.

His hand both real and soul reached up, holding on the lip of her mask as his voice reverberated through both worlds as he said,"Here in the shade of your tree, in your most sacred space, the place of your mind and soul that you've kept safe for so long I will take your mask, and I will see you face in your mind and you will never be hidden from me again." With gentle slowness he pulled the mask down, his other hand sliding up to stroke her exposed face as he gently put the mask to one side, resting it on the soft grass under the tree he gazed upon her exposed soul and heard her soft, gentle plea and he nodded,"I want nothing else, my love, than to be joined with you in this place...our souls to mingle together."

Gentle as the breeze and the sound of her song he slid above her, his song sliding into the most intimate recess of her mind as the pair of songs entwined even as their bodies touched. In the physical world he gasped as he slid slowly into her, in the spirit world the feeling was ten fold more intense as his soul slid into hers and for an eternity he didn't move simply lived within her and a calidescope of images filled his mind of their many, many futures and options and he smiled at the love and beauty he saw laid out, there was fighting, there was war but through it all rode the thread of his love and hers entwined as he thrust into her.

His eyes looked into hers as he made love to her, gently slowly, his physical body joining with hers in ecstasy as their souls joined in psychic bliss. His fingers stroking her face, the freshly pierced nubs of her nipples and their souls sang as he claimed her in a way no other being could. Waves of pleasure and love wrapping the pair in a lovemaking that would be difficult to explain to any who weren't part of their psychic partnership.

There was no longer any need for words, or even moans, as Akari and Yusef shared practically the same mind now, if only for a brief moment. Akari felt the shadows of her Darkness wrapping tightly around them in all dimensions, whether to protect or entrap she didn’t know.

But she instead focused on all possible pasts and all possible futures and could for the first time see herself growing old by his side, surrounded by their family as all five of them passed on peacefully into the universe. And so Akari moved her hips and heart confidently along with his own in perfect synchronicity, his song and hers merging into an indescribably heavenly one, her words from last night coming back, although she didn’t know it would be so soon:

“Oh, when the time is right, my sweet man, I shall wrap you tightly in my shadow, and you shall firmly love me until you seed your light inside me.”

And then, at last, Akari Takahashi felt safe in calling out to his mind what she wanted as her entire existence orgasmed, and her vagina pulled on his cock in need.

Cum in me. Let it all go. Make me a mother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom