Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midvadir Dreams - (Tarrakhash x CasualVelociraptor)

It wasn’t that the ladies didn’t understand that Yusef needed to be there for them, or that they wanted to keep things secret for him, but as Sajida had put it to Chloe at practice, sometimes he could jump to conclusions. That meant they needed to get a hold of Kalisha and find out what she was so upset about, before anyone started pointing fingers. This way, when she did come back to Yusef, she’d also be more coherent.

“I’m sorry, honey,” Sajida said first, hugging her crying Sudaish companion tightly to her generous bosom. “I’d thought that...that this dance would make you feel better.”

“And it did,” Kalisha panted once she finally managed to gain a handle on her panic attack. “Don’t blame yourselves. I just- I have an impossible choiiiice” she added and sobbed again.

“What do you mean?” Akari asked, rubbing her left arm with all the tenderness the thief could muster.

“Yeah, we’re here for you,” Chloe smiled, kissing the taller, darker girl’s forehead.

Kalisha leaned against a wall, slumped down to the ground, threaded her metallic through her frizzy hair, and sighed-

“When I was forced to leave my world behind, I knew that the person who would be broken hearted most, apart from Omar, would be Kamil. I suspected he had feelings for me and even though I never felt the same way, I never got to figure out how to let him down gently. Now he’s back in my life and he’s thrown the ball into my court...with a simple kiss he gave me when I was looking to watch you practice.” Kalisha chuckled wryly; Kamil once again had kept his reputation as a man of few words intact.

“Tell us more about the kiss. Was it forced? How long did it last? Was it on the cheek or lips?” Sajida asked.

“Well...he put his hand on my back and leaned me against the stage, slowly pressed his lips to mine, and I didn’t stop him even though I should have,” Kalisha said. “Because I know I love all of you and want to be open and honest with Yusef...but I know Yusef will never share me with another man, and so once I tell him about what happened, he’ll make me cut Kamil out of my life completely. But Kamil’s my oldest friend, and I just got him back after years of being apart. I also will likely lose my only brother as he’ll be torn between me, the sister who abandoned him, and his right hand commander and of course he’ll choose loyal, strong Kamil...poor Kamil...”

“Ohhh, shhh, I’m so sorry, poor luksao,” Sajida said, finally nurturing her beloved like she wanted as she cradled Lisha’s beautiful, weeping head and broken heart in her hands.

“Well- I can see you’re in quite the pot of peppers,” Akari said, summoning an old Gudarian proverb. “But don’t assume what Yusef is going to say. Just try and be honest with him, like we’re all working on being better at.”

“Do you...have feelings for Kamil? Because that might make things a whole heck of a lot different,” Chloe suggested.

“I, I don’t know. How could I after only just seeing him? I’m such a whore!” Kalisha wailed.

“Listen to me. You are not a whore. You’re polyamorous, sure, but aren’t we all? And you’re kind, brilliant full of heart...so I love you, and I trust that if you do perhaps have long buried feelings for Kamil and Yusef, it’s not malicious on your part. But here’s the tricky thing about that,” Sajida said.

“If Yusef refuses to share you with Kamil, something I understand, yet believe to be hypocritical and coming from a place of wanting us to be his property and keeping our hearts on leashes for his amusement rather than respecting us as independent women with hearts of our own, then you have a choice to make,” Sajida then huffed.

She was definitely not convinced that Yusef’s non threatened stature towards their lesbian desires for each other wasn’t selfish, even as she felt for where he was coming from (because of her occasional jealousy of Akari), and was slowly admitting her feelings for the dorky young man.

Yet she continued, somewhat bitterly, “Either to respect Yusef’s limitations, or break things off with a man you met, what, two or three days ago? Something like that? And might just be infatuated by, in favor of pursuing something with someone who’s known you for much longer than that. And then potentially lose all of us too, as Yusef would then try to lean on us to cut ourselves off from you.” After all, she’d recently been on the opposite end of that, and knew how much it sucked. If Yusef tried to rope Sajida into cutting off her best friend, however...she didn’t want to think about it, because she didn’t want to have to choose.

“That’s why it’s impossible. I don’t want to lose anyone or get hurt again,” Kalisha said. “It’d be like losing my other arm over and over again.”

“Well, how about...no matter what happens, we’ll do our best make you feel better, just us girls?” Chloe proposed in the form of a question but with the certainty of a pronouncement. “I still have to finalize the production of the fire slime bombs with Hopper but I’ll still have a lot of free time tonight."

“Knowing her, it’s true!” Akari guffawed, which made Chloe chuckle knowingly. Her little Caledorian girlfriend might be more machine than Kalisha; she didn’t know how she had such energy or acumen around technology. “It’s a long day ahead of us, and we can’t defeat the Iron Commander if we’re anxious. So I’m also in.”

“And I’m in as well,” Sajida said. “I’ll be healing physical wounds tomorrow, but tonight I’ll want to make sure your heart is okay,” she continued and fondled Kalisha’s breast.

“What do you, ohhhh...” Kalisha gasped, then said, “Sure. I’m just still so afraid to face him.”

“Just say what you feel and whatever will be, will be,” Chloe beamed.

The girls each gave Kalisha a passionate kiss in turn, then opened the door to the cabin. Akari, however, directed Hopper to make little annoying chirping noises at Omar until he left, and for Kamil, only the growl of a panther could match the gigantic man’s own snarls. Then Arcturis sat at his master’s feet, quite pleased with himself once Kamil took the hint and backed down.

Earlier, Omar, not waiting for anyone else to say anything, had cut the thickened silence with anxious, panicky rambling about feeling guilty for not protecting his sister and wondering what might be wrong and if he could help her. All the while his silent tree like general had simply patted him on the back and said, “Hm.”

After the girls departed as well, it was just Arcturis, Kalisha and Yusef standing in the tent around the plane that served as a makeshift hangar while Hopper guarded the entrance again. Then Kalisha poured her heart out about everything that had happened and that she was feeling (including her uncertainty around Kamil but also emphasizing how much and how deeply she felt for Yusef), throwing herself on his mercy.

Last edited:
Yusef had some time to calm down but eventually the girls let him in and what he got, well it was more than he had anticipated but exactly the kind of thing they loved to cover up and keep from him. So they moved one step forward and one step back. Smiling at Kalisha he laughed softly,"My love, you are the one that taught the others that the more love there is the better, that it only grows when split it's not divided?" He stroked her cheek and shrugged,"You can sleep with whomever you want, but think on this, and think carefully. From a practical point there are two things you need to consider when you make your choices."

He held up a finger,"One, you sleep with him, you find you love him....then what, you leave? I'd be sad to let you go but I can't hold you anymore than I could Sajida, but you can't have it both ways. You can't have him and me, in the end you will have to pick who your life will be with. It is your choice, but I can't marry someone who sleeps with other men. Not because I care about losing your love but for my second practical point."

Second finger rose slowly,"You sleep with him and my people can't trust your children. If you have other lovers my heirs can't issue from you, you win Sajida's battle for her, and I can never acknowledge your children. I love you, but this is a political arrangement as much as a matter of the heart. Your body is yours, do with it as you please, with whomever you please but other men make it impossible for people to know who is in line for the throne, and as you can see with the Iron Commander claiming I'm illegitimate, any chance of confusion would make it impossible for me to claim my throne. There is no confusion, but can you see how Kamil could cause that?"

Taking her hand in his he laughed,"So yes, my love, you can chase your old flame, with my blessing but at some point you'll have to chose and it makes my life more difficult from a political point of view. What are you going to do?"

Kalisha was a little upset at all this (although not at Yusef, since he was being very understanding) and had so many things she wanted to say. How perhaps it would be better if they didn’t get married and she was “just” a concubine, since she hadn’t gone through all that trouble of facing down death, finding out who she was and living her life for herself just to be judged for her choices by the faceless mob. How the entire institution of marriage was a sham concocted by insecure men in a more barbaric time. How practicalities shouldn’t matter at a time like this. How she’d promise that Kamil would never cum inside her and that should be good enough.

But then Kalisha’s practical side came through as she wiped her eyes, and she realized he was already being very mature and sober about this, and she had to do the same. Not react just for the sake of it, as Sajida might. Nor laugh it off and be silly like Chloe. Nor would she be able to come up with some deeply thought provoking quip like Akari. Gods she loved those three.

“You’ve...given me a lot to think about. I’ll let you and Kamil know what my decision is tomorrow evening, after the battle,” Kalisha sighed. “For now- the girls have offered to help me take my mind off everything.” Then Yusef consented and she beamed.

“To be clear- we’d like to steal her. Just for a moment, though,” Chloe teased as she kissed Yusef on the lips. “Thank you for understanding, Yusef. I love you.”

“Looks like things are working themselves out,” Akari beamed. Well, they hadn’t entirely but she wasn’t going to dwell on that. “And I concur. You have a lot of wisdom for someone so young. I love you.” With that, Akari kissed him.

“You did indeed behave...competently in this situation,” Sajida said, arms folded as she simply nodded.

“See you in the morning, my love,” Kalisha said, kissing him last. She hoped that that would make her see clearly what she needed, but it was more confusing. Still, she could at least hope that the kisses from the women Yusef had drawn to him would reassure him. Somewhat.

“Well...this has been an eventful day,” Omar said after he returned with Hopper on his shoulder, watching him suspiciously. “Since you’re not spending the night with your intended...perhaps there’s room in my and Kamil’s tent,” he offered.

Meanwhile, inside the locked down plane, Sajida stripped Kalisha while the other two women looked on in adoration. Then Sajida gave an oily massage all over her body as she told her best friend to breathing and relax her body.

Akari and Chloe, however, couldn’t resist teasing her every curve with their delicate fingers.

Akari whispered in Kalisha’s right ear, sparking a little jealousy again in Sajida, “You helped me to understand and take control of my body that day in the desert when I was so scared, Lisha, and for that and so much more, I will always love you.”

Chloe smiled and said, her murmuration hitting Kalisha’s left ear, “You encouraged my engineering so well, and much, much more besides...and you made me feel like the prettiest girl in the world with every touch. Now I get to return the favor, and make tonight all about you, because I will always love you.”

“And I will always love my sweet, sassy, opinionated, brilliant planner, who kept us healed and warm, who concocted brilliant disguises, who gave us autocamels...you take care of us all so wonderfully, and I need you to surrender, and let us take care of you,” Sajida said, pinning Kalisha’s arms above her head. “I know that Yusef gives you a different, wonderful type of love. But sometimes men are a drag, so we’ll show you that sometimes girls do it better. When it’s coming from a more equal, more vulnerable, more...knowledgeable place, then it can blow your mind, body and soul. Which is what I hope to do every day that I’m making up for what I did, because I will always love you.”

“I love all of you. Now. Just. Shut up and fuck me until I can’t think straight,” Kalisha groaned as she spread her legs...

Last edited:
Yusef was very accepting of the kisses coming his way, although he was concerned with his own sleeping arrangements. Concerns that only grew with each kiss he recieved although he still had time to shoot a look at Sajida, the non-kisser,"Are you back or not? It's not clear...you set rules, boundaries, things that you didn't want to do unless you were choosing me...." He paused, sighing and shook his head and then looked at her earnestly,"Be careful, Sajida, you are in a position to hurt me, and the others. Please be as gentle with us as you've asked us to be with you, this separation is your choice......don't make it hurt us more." His eyes flickered to Chloe and Kalisha at the last, they were the sensitive ones in this regard, would Akari hurt, yes, yes she would but she'd cope. Kalisha and Chloe? Maybe not so much.

In the end the girls had already decided and he had to trust them, even as his heart ached for Sajida to stop keeping them at arms length he also didn't want her to build up their hopes and then shatter it. Sighing he turned and slipped away only to be met by Omar, his eyes hardened somewhat, it was hard for him to seperate Kalisha's brother from the crazy people who had chopped off Kalisha's arm...especially since all his girls were now doing what these people thought was basically a crime,"That would work...."

“Hey, uh, where’d Kalisha and the other girls run off to?” one of the male warriors asked Omar as they walked by. “I, uh...” He was going to say Wanted to ask where they got their wardrobes, a common code phrase for same sex inclined individuals to recognize each other, but he forgot his train of thought as Omar and Kamil glared at him.

Perhaps they would have stood down if they had let him finish but they were not wanting to take the chance that any prejudice would crop up again; not when they’d failed to protect their sister and friend the first time.

Omar said, “The women are not to be disturbed.” And then Kamil snarled, and the man scurried off.

Then Kamil and Omar led Yusef to their tent, and Kamil kicked his cot slightly to one side and grunted to indicate that Yusef should sleep between the two Sudaish men on the sand.

“Don’t mind him,” Omar chuckled. “I have a spare,” he added and unrolled one. “But he does have a point. Feel with your foot- that spot has the warmest sand in our tent, something which our ancestors learned to figure out very quickly to survive in the desert, where temperatures can fall quickly at night. That’s as good as a thank you from Kamil. Oh, and don’t worry- our whaleskin tents will block out the cold air from outside.”

Meanwhile, as Sajida started kissing Kalisha like her saliva was the last drop of liquid in the world, Chloe noticed the plane begin to squeak and coughed. When no one noticed (including Akari, who was beginning to touch herself, her appetite only whetted by her devouring of Yusef’s cock earlier), Chloe whistled.

With everybody’s attention now arrested, the Caledorian waif said, “Girls...we’re on a plane. It’s resting on landing gear and wheels. I’m concerned it’ll make too much noise if it rocks because of...vigorous movement. And then...” The pilot winked as she remembered what Kalisha had said about how she was punished for the very sort of thing their wild hearts had just been about to commit.

“Wh-what about the hammock?” Kalisha panted, horny beyond belief. “Yusef and I did...things in there and it didn’t make the plane squeak.”

“But it won’t fit all of us,” Akari said.

“I...you’re right,” Sajida said.

“Wait, everybody, write this down! Sajida said I was right. This is one for the record books!”

“Oh, hush, Kari,” Sajida giggled and brushed a nipple with her finger, causing the petite girl to squeak and squirm and giggle. “But there’s something else. Yusef reminded me of our...agreement.”

“I didn’t think of that. I just sort of...I dunno, felt like you’re already one with us,” Chloe said. Akari and Kalisha nodded sagely. “You said you’d decide whether you were in or out of our...group when we got to Surabamba. How are you feeling about that, Saji?”

“Torn like I never have been in my life. I’m leaning towards in, but I don’t know why exactly.” Everyone else’s spirits lightened with hope, but Saji looked scared as she debated whether it was her control issues, her need for Kalisha, or actual feelings for Yusef that were compelling her to stay, so that didn’t last long. “And I need the river to figure it out. It’s hard to explain...but I should be fair to all of you and sleep on the floor tonight.” Sajida then sighed in defeat and slumped on her back next to Kalisha.

“Always,” Kalisha whispered and kissed Sajida before the other girls took her to the hammock for a little more privacy.

And throughout that night, Kalisha was made to forget her troubles and mistakes and all three of them sang a warbling, passionate, but quiet song of devotion. Hearing it (and Kalisha’s hoarse cries for all four of her lovers as she came) softened Sajida’s angry heart as she watched, touched herself to ecstasy, and whispered her love...but for whom?

And finally fell asleep.

Last edited:
Yusef looked down at the sand, and then up at his new 'room mates' and chuckled,"Thanks, I guess...." He was still annoyed that the girls were excluding him again, it was fast becoming a habit, but he also knew that he had to respect their boundaries in their new relationship. He'd already expressed his displeasure at the situation before, and his reservations of Sajida joining in. He could only hope they were not silly and didn't get caught doing anything among these people.

With a sigh he settled down on his new mat, looking at Omar and Kamil, reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose and smiled,"So, Kalisha, was she always so delightful, and so aggrevating at the same time?" His eyes settled on Omar but he was watching Kamil out the corner of his eye, he wanted to warn the guy off, beat his chest but he'd already handed that over to Kalisha and despite his prattling about prophecy and love and all that he was still a man and he had forseen the four of them together but his prophecies were..well...weak to say the least.

Or they had been, a shiver ran through him, the drugs working inside of him and his hand touched the pouch where his philters sat. He just wanted his girls and to trust them, but every time he turned around they were up to something, a hidden secret, a pact with thieves guild and now a lover from their past....it was never going to be as simple as he wished, but it didn't stop him from wishing.

"The question, my good man, is when she was ever not that way?" Omar asked. Kamil smiled- a rare expression for the stony man, and one that looked like a crocodile's grin just before he struck- and nodded. "From the time she was born two months early, even though I was two years old at the time I distinctly remember her little lungs screaming bloody murder when she took her first breath. She was going to live, dammit, and live her own way."

"There was one time," Kamil spoke, confirming that he could, "when I had...a bit of trouble hunting a waterfoot."

"Trouble. Trouble?! You nearly died, according to Kali," Omar laughed. "She was going to provide water pouches for all the other hunters at the time, and then saw you were the only one alive and were stupidly trying to lift its foot."

"It was trying to step on me. What was I supposed to do?" Kamil asked, deadly serious, even though Omar was about to suggest that perhaps he could have rolled out of the way.

"Can I tell the story, please?" Omar grinned, again very widely. Kamil conceded with a grunt and his leader continued, "So my sister just told me that she yelled at the animal to startle it away, but according to several of the women who were there, somehow my baby sis managed to know when lightning would strike a branch, threw that fiery branch into a tree, and then yelled at it for good measure as fiery branches were falling on its carapace. That saved this kichwanga"- meaning 'sand head' as he ribbed Kamil playfully- "from being pancaked and turned into spiderfly droppings. Point is, my sister always fights smart, hard, and hardly cares for herself."

Last edited:
Yusef listened to the story and could only laugh and shake his head,"Yes, you are not wrong, Omar, she is more beautiful than I can possibly describe, as intelligent as they get and yes, selfless." He smiled, his eyes flicking to Kamil,"And she is wise, wise beyond her years. She has taught my other wives to be an important lesson." His eyes looked only at Kamil now,"That no matter how much you share love it only make more, not less, and this is an important lesson for us all to learn." He smiled warmly at Kamil and then at Omar and he sighed,"But my life is not that simple, I may have multiple wives, it is in fact demanded but I cannot share them with others who can impregnate them."

His eyes flicked to Kamil and back to Omar,"She has shared much with me, her heart, her body, her mind and her desires but one cannot cage a woman like that. She must be left to walk free, and politics doesn't always allow that. So she is contemplating her path, she has told me this and I trust her to think between what is best for her heart, and what is best for those she loves." Again he looked at Kamil and he shrugged,"The bird that you let free that comes back to you is the bird that truly belongs to you...so she is free to fly where she will, she knows what the consequences there of are and tomorrow...tomorrow we will know her will. I will respect it, as the men in her lives I can only ask that all three of us do. Whatever that choice is....."

He didn't wait for an answer, instead he moved to the bed and smiled,"Thank you again for the warmest spot, this is a little more cramped than I am used to....I apologize in advance if Arcturis bothers either of you, he is very protective, but loves it if you scratch him behind the ears. Animals have simple easy lives...don't they?"

Kamil looked Yusef over with a small glare as the young man talked to him. But then his face softened, which Omar had rarely seen in his best friend, who was practically a brother, and he knew the reason why too. Kamil famously wasn’t very verbal, but his face was an open papyrus to Omar. Kamil seemed reassured that he could broach his obvious feelings for Kalisha again now that she wasn’t dead and she didn’t seem tied down by Yusef, which he had appeared worried about.

“That seems very much in keeping with Kalisha. From the time she was of age she had many boys and girls. Meanwhile, I could barely get a bad handjob from one girl, and only lost my virginity a year ago. Anyway, I remember she told me, ‘Big brother- life is too short to be afraid to love who you want, how you want. If they don’t in return, then it’s their loss.’ Honestly, though, she’s always felt like the big sister to me. If she loves you, you must be something special.

Then Kamil and Omar both chuckled in agreement at Yusef’s comment about animals having simpler lives. “Perhaps ones more in harmony with nature and the Dreamscape as well...” he mused. Then, as if on cue, Arcturis, with Hopper on top of him, jumped into the tent and started excitedly licking Kamil’s face, causing the mountain of a man to laugh and pet Arcturis back. “They also make the truest friends, and know what is in a person’s heart. If Arcturis loves you, then you must really be something special.”

Soon, they all went to sleep, if not the best of friends then at least solid acquaintances...

Meanwhile, after Akari and Chloe went to sleep after a vigorous night of lovemaking, Kalisha enjoyed a few hours of their slow, silent breathing but knew that she wouldn’t be able to sleep. So, she managed to slowly squirm away from their embrace without rocking the hammock too much and waking them up. Then the Sudaish woman smiled while the other women quickly magnetized to each other, and poked Sajida to wake her up.

“Huh...wazzit...?” Sajida groaned as she rose.

“Listen, Saji...baby...” Kalisha whispered and kissed her. “I love these beautiful women heart and soul, and we all have this , but you’re one of my oldest friends who’s still in my life. I need your help.”

“I’m not really one to be giving advice right about now, but sure, I’ll give it a shot.”

“I’m...debating whether I should sleep with Kamil.”

“Is it Yusef? Is he pressuring you not to?“

“No, no...he’s okay with it.”

“Then what’s the deal? I see the way you look at him. Old feelings for him are returning.”

“If I do, then I’ll be a concubine and my children will not be in line for the throne, as there will be no way to prove legitimacy.”

“Why is that such a bad thing? Think about the freedom you’ll have...the fact that you’ll have less pressure to be a public figure...”

“But think about it. A Sudaish woman has never been a wife of the Sultan. It would mean a great deal to my people.”

“It seems like you’ve already made your decision.”

“I...haven’t.”

“Tell you what,” Sajida said. “If you decide to sleep with Kamil tomorrow after the battle, I will sleep with Yusef tomorrow, rather than potentially doing so upon arrival in Surabamba in a few days as I had been mulling. This way, we’re taking a risk together.”

“I’ll think about. Can I sleep with you, though?”

“But I thought we agreed not to have sex.”

“I...I meant just lying here with you, until I fall asleep.”

“What about Akari and Chloe? What about this cold steel floor?”

“I’ll be fine...and you’ll keep me warm...” Kalisha whispered as she became the little spoon for Sajida to wrap her arms around, and they both fell asleep.

Last edited:
Yusef wasn't sure if Arcturis made him special, but his love and that of the four girls was all he really needed he thought. He slept well, his dreams troubled by the shifting power of the things he had put into his system and he woke before sunrise, the power flowing through him, today he would get to use it and that would be good to get it out of his system in the fight. He hoped that everything would go according to plan and they could deal a powerful blow to the Iron Commander and get Yusef's return to power on track.

And yet he moved almost immediately to the plane, knocking on the door insistently. He wanted to make sure that Kalisha was okay, and to make sure that no other....plans...had been made while he was separated from them. Everytime it happened they seemed to come up with someway to work around him, do things without him and get him in deeper debt. He was already going to have send Akari off to build a network of to replace the thieves guild to deal with her 'deal', he had needed to work hard to save Kalisha's plan only to have her fall for another man and he wasn't sure if he was even going to have Sajida going forward.

They had to start working with him in their plans or he could find himself married to none of them. It pained his heart but he had known that they would find their own ways down the river, but there had to be more to it than getting them together only to lose them one at a time.

"Right on schedule!" Kalisha cried as Yusef knocked on the door. "Are we all ready?"

Chloe finished making the fire slime bombs that would be dropped by hand from the rear cabin bay door, sweat from the intensive process coating her body and scattergun hanging on her left hip, as she nodded, panted and gave a thumbs up.

Akari had once again donned her armor and mask and nodded.

Sajida finished lacing up armor of her own making, picked up her sword and shield and nodded.

And lastly, Kalisha asked, "How do I look?"

The grin from all three of her female lovers said it all, and Kalisha opened the door confidently. Then she embraced and kissed her prospective fiancé and said, "Good morning, my love. Tommy is positioned at the dam, and has sent us a crow with a message indicating that the Iron Commander's forces are marching and flying right into our trap, and should arrive in a few hours. I am your general, your right hand woman in this...and you are our Sultan. Our plane and our forces stand ready to attack upon your command."

Last edited:
Yusef's face lit up immediately when Kalisha was the first to meet him, wrapping his arms around her to return the embrace and he nodded at her words,"Good, glad to see you all looking so....ready." His eyes flitted between the four girls admiring their outfits, his eyes lingering for a moment on Sadjia as the complexity she brings to the situation is still something he's not a 100% okay with.

Then he looks at his 'General' and leans in to kiss her cheek as he whispers in her ear,"As long as you still chose me my love, I let Kamil know that whatever happens between you two, or doesn't happen has my blessing. I asked that we all, as men, respect whatever choice that you make. So, my love, you have my blessing, let your heart guide you as it has always done so well."

Stepping back he smiled,"Well then, lets get going, I'll get my sword...at some point I'll need to get some armor and learn how to fight in it", his fingers clenched and he licked his lips, thinking about the philters they were better than armor but they didn't need to know about that right now,"Anything I need to know about from last night or for the battle? I hate surprises." More than ever at the moment, as his eyes slid over to Akari his heart wrenching at how beauitful she was and then he forced a smile, what's done was done.

It was clear by now who Yusef’s aesthetic favorite was; despite his claims to love them all equally, his visual appraisal of Akari was extremely obvious. All the girls processed this information differently.

“I will let you know where my heart guides me later- just know that any path I take on the river will lead back to you,” Kalisha said, then grinned at where his eyes were wandering and whispered, “And I am only thinking of venturing out because I know your heart will be safe with any one of us. Anyway, I think you have everything you need to know for the coming battle, so I will go make preparations, and then I will have the honor of fighting beside you.” With that, Kalisha kissed his cheek back and went to find Omar and Kamil, opening the plane door to let the rosy dawn light in. She wasn’t sure if she would reveal her wish to be with Kamil to him now or after the battle, but she was confident that everything would be fine as long as they all stuck together.

Meanwhile, Akari felt ten feet tall from the way Yusef looked her over, so she asserted her status as his first prospective wife by striding over to Yusef from behind, draping her arms on his shoulders and across his chest, and whispering her own sweet nothings to him. “Even though you don’t have The Darkness, in the time we have before we go, I’ll teach you as much as I can about the art of stealth- how to move quickly and quietly, how to approach your target, and how to make every thrust count,” she purred and bit his right ear on the word “thrust” before grabbing his face, kissing him hard on the lips and departing.

Sajida rolled her eyes. She was warming up to the sneaky thief, but Akari had clearly stolen Yusef’s heart and was showing off- whether to impress Chloe or just to spite her, the older woman wasn’t sure. The supposed confirmation of Sajida’s fears that he couldn’t treat them equally and was thinking with his penis, combined with his suspicious looks at her, made Sajida cross her hands over her chest to maintain an exterior of calm and strength despite how small her thoughts made her and how emotionally exhausting this dance between him and her was becoming.

Still, Sajida had given her word to Kalisha that she would take a risk at the same time her Sudaish best friend was. And so the curvaceous Surai woman took tentative steps towards Yusef, looking down at the floor with her arms behind her back, and spoke directly in front of him when she eventually arrived. “And I will...make sure to give you a physical tonight, once we’re away from the battle. Checking to see you’re not wounded, that all your bones are where they should be, and that...you aren’t thirsty.” Sajida’s lips dabbed his left cheek, the most affection she could summon right now. Meanwhile, she hoped that he remembered the last time she quenched his parched throat.

“And if you don’t mind, I’d like to make sure that Yusef knows the safety procedures for this plane,” Chloe lied. Sajida nodded and left the two of them alone.

Chloe wasn’t jealous and in fact was happy that her girlfriend was getting so much attention, but knew she needed to do something memorable for Yusef to make sure he saw her too. So the pilot closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and smiled as she whipped out a paperback book with frayed edges and worn bindings entitled The Great Histories. “So, Yusie...” she said while brushing her hair back, “I’ve had this since I was five. I used it to teach myself to read on that factory floor- not exactly an easy introduction to the written word, but I had a little hole in the wall where I could sneak off to read whatever got left on the floor, so I didn’t have much choice. Anyway, as you can see, the entry I dogeared and wrote hearts on the most was the one for the year 850 After Caledoria, 1,043 years ago, at the beginning of the chapter on The Age of Wind. Read it, please.”

It showed a drawing of Thorfinna Klakkrdottir, Crown Princess of Caledoria, sporting red hair and wearing a white wedding dress. And across from her was Prince Zaidaan el-Aziz, then Prince and future Sultan of Midvadir.

“When Midvadirian traders established contact with us, we were still living in stone and mud huts, a people full of fire in our blood to survive the harsh cold and deservedly or not known for our temper as a result. Zaidaan found Thorfinna handing baskets of fish to the poor by Radiant Harbor, and for her bride price he sent a thousand tons of gold- money that helped her and Caledoria worry less about food and free themselves to learn, to grow, to discover new lands.

“Legend has it that when the two of them consummated their marriage, the whole world felt a wave of love wash over them. Zaidaan toured with her all over the world, which she catalogued in her journal with great excitement. And then she helped design the Great Aziz Temple among many other engineering feats, which became the Thorfinna Mausoleum when she died of black fever before it was completed. She is still entombed there to this day, surrounded by mournful statues of Zaidaan, his five other wives, his three children with Thorfinna, and his seven other children.

“Once, our two peoples were united by love and science. I believe that can happen again, but more importantly, I always dreamed of having a Zaidaan- a man who would see and love me for me. Now that I know I have psychic powers, which I still can’t explain, maybe I just saw you rather than dreamed you, but it still feels like a dream to me. I know I have a reputation as the goofy one, but I want you to know that I am serious about my feelings for you and believe our love story is the greatest adventure of my life, one that I know you’ll keep me safe on.”

With that, Chloe shrugged her suspenders down, pulled off the leather strap around her breasts, and pinned Yusef to the wall as she kissed him hungrily. Then the front of her pants covered crotch rode on his bulge with a need he hadn’t seen from her before.

Last edited:
Yusef was, as always, surprised by his girls they acted like he had picked on of them above the other but he knew this was their own hearts interfering with what they saw, particularly those who felt they were losing ground and he smiled at Kalisha giving her a kiss and swatting her rear as she left. Akari claimed what she wanted and Yusef nodded,"I look forward to the lessons." His eyes followed her out, a hint of sadness playing around them as he thought how little he would see her once her next task started. Sajida's approach drew his attention and for a moment his hand lifted, longing to hold her and touch her but he pulled it down and nodded at her words.

Although the final words brought his head up quickly, his eyes widening, he remembered well the last time she quenched his thirst and he smiled whispering to her too when she kissed his cheek,"You sated a lot more than my thirst that day, I will keep myself as intact as possible, Sajida. I look forward to it."

Chloe's words also drew a reaction, his eyebrow rising slowly, safety procedures? Normally she just told him where to sit and what to do. His eyes dropped to the book as she pulled it out, but their brown depths softened and gazed back up at her when she used the little pet name she had for him. He took the book, reading the part she indicated, stopping as soon as he saw the picture and smiled,"Hmmmm....I think a dress like this would look lovely on you, I can only hope I can match Prince Zaidaan el-Aziz in your heart." He read the rest with a smile and looked up as she spoke, he was going to say something but his mouth dropped instead as she drew her suspenders down and freed her breasts before lunging at him, he kissed her as passionatly as she did him and then gently, carefully knowing she'd take it the wrong way if he wasn't exactly perfect he pushed her just a fore arm away.

To take the sting out of it his hand slid up her creamy skin, tracing a path to her smaller breasts, his fingers cupping them and he smiled,"No, you don't get to shut me up so easily, not yet. You can't do something romantic as that and not give me a chance to respond, my love." His thumb slid along the hardened nipple as he spoke,"I dreamed of you, my fire haired girl, you see yourself as a goof and you have your moments but a goof doesn't make these marvellous machines, doesn't plan on taking a plane into space. Your mind is amazing, as is your body and your soul. You are my soft, delicate creature....much like Akari I know I have to hold you close and care for you. Oh, don't get me wrong, your bottom will burn with all the spankings I plan to deliver to it when we have time and a bedroom where I can do nothing but tease screams of pleasure from your lips. You are my flaming delight, I take your love, and your heart more seriously than you can imagine and I know you do the same with mine, keep my heart safe, Chloe. You may not think it but you are the only one who hasn't put distance between us....each of the others has something, some boundary some were there before, some they've created themselves."

Laughing his hands dropped and his fingers slid into the band of her pants as he tugged her towards him,"You? You have nothing but your love of machines that I have to overcome. Your love is pure and wonderful, will you share it with me now, Chloe?"

Chloe started to tear up a little and held him as she heard his amazing words, then giggled at his playful threats to spank her bottom until she screamed. No wonder the whole world loved Prince Zaidaan- Yusef came from a line of charmers.

“I will share with you my love, my children, my very life- whatever you need from me, my darling Yusef. I’m sorry you feel distant from the others sometimes, but this is still a very new situation for them- and they have their own pains they don’t want anyone knowing about. I think I’m different because my damage is I’ve been pushed away all my life, and now that I am finally allowed to be close, I will never push myself away from that. Maybe that makes me clingy, or insecure, but it’s who I am. And I have seen just how wonderful you are and how you take care of me in a way that no one ever has. Not my parents, not my friends, not past lovers. I will always run to you for that; I’m an open book for you, Yusef. Read me, please.”

She melted when he hooked his thumbs into her trousers and shimmied out of them, exposing her burning bush that he loved so much, and then dragging her wet cunt along his pants. “The one thing you’ve deprived me of, you evil, evil man,” Chloe joked, “is the contents of your powerful balls, when you know my hungry little puss needs it. C’mon, baby, get that cock out for me!”

Yusef smiled at his sweet, tender, insecure lover and nodded,"It's new for all of us, I went from having no lovers to having four. I have some training so it helps, but I am not anymore used to it than you. And my lovely Chloe, I will hold you close and keep you near, you can cling all you want, I look forward to reading the chapters of our lives together with you." She was naked before he knew it, the belly dancing clearly helping her shimmy out of clothing and he put his hand on his chest, pretending to look offended.

"How can you accuse me of that, you are the one locking all of you away from me in the plane where my cock can't get to!", he worked deftly at the bindings of his pants sliding them down his legs as he stepped out of the, removing the rest of his clothing in short order, his muscled tattooed body ready and eager to please her body,"But let me make it up to you.....come." He took her hand and dragged her to the cockpit, trying to stay low so people couldn't see them easily,"I want to have you hear, in your seat of power and expertise...come my horny little pilot, fly me like I'm your plane."

Dropping into the pilots seat he gestured to her, wanting her to straddle him in the cockpit.

"Hey, hey hey hey..." Chloe giggled. "You goofy, goofy boy. Sometimes us girls just need a girls' night. Next time, though, we'll be sure to ask if you're interested in joining us first. At least, after Sajida finally gets her head out of her ass and joins us," the pilot grumbled. "I care about her, but am I wrong?"

"Sorry," Chloe then shook her head. "I don't want to talk about anyone else, not even Akari as much as I love her. This morning, this chapter of the greatest book we'll ever write together, is about us." She giggled again, because he made her so deliriously happy she almost couldn't stand it. "It's about how you were my first kiss. It's about how you were my first man- and always will be, because you'll be my only one." Potentially unlike Kalisha. Dammit, Chloe, get your mind right, her brain demanded as a thousand conflicting thoughts all jockeyed for position.

"It's about how you completely, totally, unconditionally accept me. About how you admire me. About how I see you, and I think I'm walking through a dream, and I never want it to end." And then, the silly, tiny Caledorian fiancée who knew she would bear children one day, after life flooded from the same cock she was enjoying now, climbed aboard Yusef's joystick, her wet pussy swallowing it in no time at all. "It's about how you feel like paradise inside me. It's about how...how I never want to ever stop riding you, my love. Not until you give up all your hot, powerful cum for me. About...how- I- LOVE- YOU!"

After that, Chloe Talbot looked into his eyes and was completely possessed by their shared psychic trance. She didn't know if she was just more susceptible to these things due to her unabashed emotional openness, her psychic ability to teleport people into the Void that was clearly connected to (although not entirely a part of) The Darkness, or some mystical power tied to her future husband's penis, but she didn't say anything coherent while throwing her head around, the only deliberate movement in her body that was otherwise possessed by the need to slam up and down his cock.

Last edited:
He shook his head, laughing at his red head Caledorian princess,"Oh, no, my darling you are not wrong, she does need to get her self figured out. I'd appreciate the invitation at least." He reached up to stroke her face softly as she spoke about their chapter together. Smiling at her mention of him being her only man. Still smiling he could only smile about how he felt about her and then he gasped as she slid herself over him, the feel of her sheath sliding over his sword, his eyes flickered close with pleasure as she slid down him talking about him cumming inside her and right now he couldn't possible think of anything else.

The trance took them both powering through their minds, connecting their bodies in a mesmerizing wave of pleasure as he reached down to grip her hips as he thrust deep into her, his fingers digging into her pale flesh as their connected minds flooded with their songs, as he rocked back and forth,"Chloe, my love....oh....fuck." His fingers slid from her hips to tease her rose bud nipples as he leaned in and captured her lips with his. The flood of his love flowing through them as his tongue slid into the innocent girls mouth, plundering the pleasures of her body like an air pirate taking his Caledorian captive and using her for his own pleasure.

Before Chloe tapped out the previous night, Akari made her orgasm three times and Kalisha a further two, followed by Chloe giving them each two. All this had not sated her appetite at all, or made her pussy any less sensitive. As skilled as Akari, Kalisha and Sajida all were, they couldn’t reach as deep into her very center as Yusef could, and so the poor, delicate, innocent pilot was rolling her eyes in the back of her head quickly.

In her mind’s eye, Chloe was surrounded by fire, giving off light in the process. Light that she’d hidden from the darkness of her childhood, as well as hope for a better life that could not be crushed by the machines that demanded her sweat and would have mulched her tiny body to feed the great Imperial economy if she wasn’t careful. As she thought of these things, Yusef saw the exact terrifying moments from her days being made to work in a factory. It seemed to be a common theme among his wives, unfortunately; traumas in childhood or young adult follies causing some long lasting damage. Making them look inward. But in the case of Chloe, it did the opposite of the other wives- made her too trusting and desperate to give approval to get any kind of validation- unless she was near someone who could balance that out with actual care. Actual protection of her young, vulnerable, open, generous heart.

“I love you I wanna life and all night long day of the week you are so amazing to be able to soothe my soul, my wild heart shaped lips and I love the way you are...ARRERGH IM CUMMING! Cum for me! Cum for me! Now! NOW!” Chloe demanded somewhat incoherently as she shook on his cock from her climax but kept pounding away.

Last edited:
Yusef wasn't sure if innocent applied to Chloe so much anymore, but she certainly was the more innocent of the four as he watched her quiver on his manly rod. Her trauma rolled over him and he gasped, his love and care for her washing through her trying to smooth away her sadness and take his heart into his psychic care, letting her experience the loneliness of growing up surrounded by servants and wives of his father but being the only one of his age and how he felt like he had found his soul mates in the four girls, even stubborn Sajida.

And then the world snapped back to reality as she started cumming and demanding the offering of his seed, his lips dropped to seal over her rosebud nipples as he rammed his rod into her over and over, his muscles rippling with each thrust as he filled her firey bush with his large rod. The slickness of her cum dripping down his shaft and his balls, staining the seat she'd be sitting in as he gasped in pleasure.

Fingers digging into her pale ass he thrust up hard once more as he trembled with pleasure and then gave her what she wished, his dick twitching inside her as he filled her womb with his thick, stick seed. He felt her body filling up with the heated seed from his body as their minds entwined like their bodies and he could hold back his words no more,"CHLOE....fuck.....I love you......"

Moments later they were collapsed, sticky, sweaty bodies wrapped around each other and he kissed her softly, over and over again,"My love, my darling, my sweet little firey angel......I never want to leave your body, I'd like to stay inside you as long as I can."

Chloe now knew why Akari, Kalisha, hell even Sajida demanded Yusef's tribute inside their wombs. And why everyone else seemed to act like they'd known him all their lives. His cum was a blessing, and carried with it an overwhelming tidal wave of pure love that made her throat release a strangled cry of "Icho armastan sindi" in Old Caledorian, despite her never having spoken a word of it in her life. (Often translated into simply "I love you," the literal meaning was in fact "I desire to wrap my arms around you through all realities" which...was definitely a little rough like a lot of Old Caledorian, which had been forged in the harsh realities of cold and death, but was still sincere.) Not to mention all the memories of his own past and visions of a happier future he injected into her; all the reassurances that jetted into her too; and his other actions on other parts of her body that heightened her sensations.

"Ohhhh…" Chloe groaned to herself, with her eyes staring blankly up at the ceiling before her lids closed and she slumped, listless, against her fiancé's rock hard chest. "Of course, baby. I wish you didn't ever have to part from me...I hate reality sometimes. That's why I often went into my head rather than seeing what was right in front of me. But now that I do see, I'll fight all the harder so I can finish this battle quickly and get back to you as soon as I can."

After a few minutes of orgasmic aftershocks and psychic pulses rippling around her, Yusef's penis finally shrank and fell out of her, along with a glob of cum that Chloe eagerly scooped up and licked off her finger. Then she kissed Yusef with her usual impish optimism behind her eyes and rapidly got dressed, cleaned up and aired out the aeroplane, and began making preparations for the coming battle. This included picking up her formidable axe and scattergun, which had their own dark stories to tell, but the psychic whispers of the blood they'd shed were interrupted by the warbles of Hopper as Chloe instructed the eager little bothopper on how to fly the plane for her in the event that she needed to intervene.

Two hours later...

Tommy looked out into the twin suns that rose triumphantly over the Kadugimir Dam and Canal Complex. He'd meditated most of the day and night yesterday, emboldened by the Darkness he was in tune with as a Nightstalker to accept his fate as bait for a greater cause.

Through heavy vibrations in the stonework atop the dam, he could feel the marching of the Iron Commander's forces, numbering nearly ten thousand hollowed out souls in toughened armor, as they stomped inexorably forward. He could also portend their inevitable defeat through...a rhythm of the universe? A prophecy? He didn't know what, but it brought him peace.

"Nightstalker Tomasi, why are you here?" one of the Iron Guardsmen asked.

"To free Norduvadir...for my dear mother, Huraina. For the rest of my family," Tomasi replied calmly as the other soldiers raised their guns at him and ingested philters to boost the powers they'd been given by these miraculous drinks.

"You're talking nonsense and we're taking you- what the hell is that?!" the Guardsman proclaimed as Chloe's plane swooped overhead just before a dozen of her fire slime bombs slammed down onto the concrete and the ensuing explosions sent several of his compatriots flying, the Thieves who had clung to the plane's underbelly in order to not be burned by the suns' growing light dived down and assassinated many of his fellows without a sound, Omar commanded his Resistance forces to dive out with a war cry and charge forward relentlessly upon landing, and then a single black bolt fired by Akari lodged itself in his panicking brain through the eyehole slit in his helmet.

As the Guardsmen were scattered, their training kicked in and they grouped together to become an immovable line of dampfsteel that began firing rapid volleys from their pistols, lever-action rifles, scatterguns, and even newly introduced automatic chatterguns made from old scroll copiers and "rattlesnake" auto pistols. They were prone to overheating, recoiling hard and jamming but were working in conjunction with their combined powers to help them mow down the lightly armored rebels and any thieves who weren't smart enough to blend in with the Darkness and regroup themselves.

Meanwhile, back on the plane as it turned around and flew behind the rear flank of the Iron Guard, Kalisha roared at Omar, Kamil, Yusef, Akari, Chloe, and Sajida as the cargo bay door remained open and yet managed to flap enough in the wind to deflect bullets and magic flung at them- "Ready? On my signal! FOR SUDAVADIRIA! Three, two, one...jump!"

Once she jumped, Kamil and Omar followed their unrequited crush and sister respectively without question. Afterwards she landed in the middle of the melee, stabbed a Guardsman with her syringe and slammed a fistful of lightning from her clockwork hammer onto the ground to seize up several more Guardsmen by electrocution for follow-up shooting and punching by the men flanking her sides.

Sajida jumped shortly after and behind them, but only deflected blows from her enemies with her sword and shield to avoid killing anyone, while sending globs of healing water to counteract any wounds her friends sustained, no matter how minor. This beachhead they were able to carve out split the Iron Guard's numbers and pinched several thousand of them between the four of them and dozens of newly determined rebels, the narrow space of the dam walkway blunting their numerical advantage.

Chloe soon handed over control of the plane to the duo of Hopper and his copilot Arcturis (whose assignment from Chloe was to defend the pilot's seat in case Hopper was attacked somehow, a task the loyal panther took very seriously). Then she howled and dived out too, lodging her axe in an enemy brain and then blasting his friend away with her shotgun.

Lastly, Akari held out her hand and said to Yusef, "I know we didn't have much time." This was of course partially because he wanted to sexually connect with Chloe, which Akari would never begrudge either of her lovers. "And yet, still, I feel that you're ready to take a more...subtle approach than all the others. Perhaps one that could win the battle for us. But can you trust me?" By taking her hand, he would feel what it was like to be in connection with the Darkness, sense the positions of Akari and Tomasi, and be able to find new ways to disrupt the enemy formation. But on the other hand, Akari really wondered, did he really trust her? After all that they had been through?

Last edited:
Yusef watched as the others leaped from the plane, their powers and abilities magnificent to behold, a stab of jealousy sliced through him all he had was his ability to connect physically with his lovers and wave a sword around. No Darkness, no clockwork arms, no healing water and or mechanical ability. If it wasn't for the sheer accident of birth he would be a nobody, a nothing and he knew it even as Akari offered her his hand, her powers and he shook his head,"I trust you, my love, more than you can know...but I have to prove myself."

He gave her a wink, so pleased he'd taken the philters as he held a hand out to her so she could see, a globe of electricity sizzling in his palm, the philter pulsing through his system now he finally could let it loose,"Plus, I have a little secret for them." With a wink he leapt out of the plane, sword raised above his head, the ball of electricity growing in his palm till he landed in the midst of a group of Midvadirian troops. Slamming his hand on the ground the ball expanded around him in a globe of shocking power, sending people hurling through the air twitching and convulsing.

Moving like a whirlwind his sword cut down people even as he stuck his other hand out sending a blast of lightening out to the side, mowing down troops everywhere. The thrill of the Philter's power flowing through them. At least for as long as it lasted he was a god of Thunder and Lightening and actually could contribute to the mayhem rained down by his brides to be. A flying machine hurtled through the air, raining down fire on his allies and his eyes crackled, glowing blue as electricity coursed through his body.

Grabbing a spear from a nearby corpse he channeled lightening around the metal head and hurled it with a power beyond his already strong body, the charged projectile jamming into the flying machines engine shorting it out and sending it crashing to the ground. Howling his anger at his lost throne, his own weakness and the power of the philter, lightening wrapped itself around the blade of his sword as he grasped it in two hands and ran into the foe, smiting with his blazing blade as he went.

Left and right he sent bodies flying, screaming as they were sliced or fired by the power flowing through him. For as long as the power flowed he could fight against anyone, and then, then he'd be back to being naught but a man with a bloodline he couldn't control.

Akari was happy he wanted to prove himself, but still disappeared into the shadows cast by the various combatants on the dam in order to keep a watchful eye on her fiancé. It was a very tight squeeze, since the suns were out in full force and she also had to battle the urge to fully become possessed by Darkness, but this way she was able to feel more reassured. And also stunned when he unleashed his own, literally shocking power. Not that she was unhappy that he had, of course...but Yusef had not mentioned having any kind of magical power before. It made sense that he would due to his psychically strong bloodline; but then, why hadn't it manifested in the last battle they'd been through? This was an important question, but one that she would have to ask later. In the meantime, she knocked enemies out with sleeping darts, chokeholds, and knives slipped between the cracks in their armor, among other things, since if she tried to manifest her Darkness tentacles they would burn away in the sunlight.

Meanwhile, she watched all her fellow wives at work and admired their battle prowess. Kalisha was, of course, fearsome as always as she skewered a man through the eye with her huge ass syringe and then hit him with lightning pulled down by her mechanical hand before using his body as an electric battering ram. She even had to give credit to Sajida for expertly blocking bullets, arrows and magical projectiles or redirecting them back at her attackers with water shields that sprouted from her hands while also juggling watery orbs of her own onto anyone who needed faster healing than Kalisha's potions could provide.

But it was Chloe who scared Akari the most, because she was wearing the least armor and yet was charging into the fray. Still, she held her own until a man wielding only a spike-tipped whip lashed it at her, lodging it in her left shoulder and trying to drag her over to him. Akari was about to slither to his shadow and tear him a whole bunch of new holes, but getting metallic teeth in her shoulder only seemed to enrage Chloe, and in an instant he disappeared into thin air (probably inside her mind, if Akari had to guess) before showing up again in the sky a thousand feet above the dam, thereby plummeting to his doom. Then she, without even a single scream of pain, ripped the teeth out of her shoulder, pulled the remainder of the whip and chain up to herself, and figured out the mechanism needed to retract the shotgun, before finally attaching that to her scattergun with some hastily applied twine and immediately firing the chain out to enemies that she then pulled in for a devastating blast of her gun or decapitation via axe.

Akari couldn't lie, even as she emerged from the shadows to alert Kalisha or Sajida that Chloe needed medical assistance.

That was fucking hot.

But the thief was soon startled by a deafening explosion that echoed across the sky. An apparently electrified spear had been hurtled and jammed into the engine of a crudely put together plane that was pursuing Hopper in the Chloe Flyer in a high speed dogfight above the fray. (Likely because the last time the Iron Guard had sent an airship, Chloe's plane had destroyed it with ease). Fortunately for the pilot, he was able to eject himself, wield an equally primitive handheld rocket launcher, and point it straight at Yusef. Just then, however, his brain was perforated by a Resistance sniper rifle, causing his missile to instead head straight for a civilian all-surface cargo airship.

These were informally nicknamed seabirds due to their capabilities in sailing, flying, and even walking short distances over land, which was helpful for flying above other ship traffic and then landing on the water just before the required checkpoint at the end of the canal, but was also expensive and as such was a very rare technology. This particular bird was captained by the legendary war hero Captain Johnathan "Storm" Gale, was called the Sun Cutter, and had on board a crew of ten thousand souls from every inch of the globe. Many of the rear propellers were damaged as a result of this hit and cascading explosions, making the ship dangerously lurch forward and raining debris and cargo everywhere.

Seeing the airship slowly descending to earth and the plane plummeting faster, Sajida called upon all the healing water remaining inside of her to form a protective bubble. Some, including Akari, Arcturis, Chloe, Kalisha, and several assorted Resistance fighters all decided to join her, while Akari hoped that Yusef was also in there with them, and Omar got most of those who couldn't fit inside it away in an orderly retreat. Meanwhile, however, Kamil was using the Iron Guard's panic at the situation to charge into their ranks and start hurling men and women off the side of the dam in a frenzy.

Kalisha was only just able to spot him and cry out, "Kamil!" before the Resistance's best commander was tossed over the dam himself when the plane slammed into it and violently exploded. The shockwave from it destroyed the watery barrier and slammed into many people, but most were also able to throw their hands out or splay their legs to stop their fall. Sajida, weakened by the use of more of her healing water than she'd ever expended in one day, instead was bowled over and bashed the back of her head on the dam surface, rendering her unconscious.

Chloe's various bombs had left behind cracks to spiderweb through the dam's walls, but the enemy plane's destruction had thrown open a bigger hole at the top that thousands of gallons of river water was now rushing through onto the villages below, threatening to erode the integrity of the construction further. It was also an open question for Akari, as she attempted to stem the bleeding coming from Sajida's skull at Kalisha's instructions, whether Hopper would be back in time to scoop them all up in the Chloe Flyer before the airship killed them all.

Last edited:
Battle was joined and the power of the philter pumped through his veins allowing him to do amazing things, and as he wrought destruction on his foes he could feel the thirst, the desire for more, for the power that lurked in the bottles in his pouch and he knew he would need more. He hurled lightening at his foes, sliced through them with his electrified sword and generally wreaking havoc like his wives....otherwise he'd just be a burden to them.

Then all hell broke loose, the rocket hit the Sun Cutter and it started to tumble out of control, at first he slid into the bubble of water produced by Sajida but as he saw the tragedy unfolding he couldn't stand by. The bubble burst and Yusef leapt to the fore, as close to the Sun Cutter as he could. His entire body rippled with electric power and he thrust his hands forward groaning as he unleashed the power contained inside of him a web of electric energy pulsed from his hands, forming a shield of electromagnetic energy pulsing at the ship.

The web latched on to the massive ship and pushed, slowing it's advance, but the web was bending and all could see that Yusef was simply slowing the inevitable, he couldn't stop that big of a ship, not with borrowed powers and that is what this was as he cried out in strain, pushing harder to try and keep his wives safe,"Get them out of here, Akari, get them on the ship! I'll be right there...."

Kalisha was full of emotion as she processed Kamil’s probable death, barely able to move. Then Yusef’s command to Akari jolted the Sudavadirian warrior woman out of her stupor.

She didn’t know how long she watched him cast lightning.

A millisecond?

A lifetime?

But as she comprehended his innovative battle strategy, and saw him unleash power that she didn’t know he had, Kalisha knew that even though she would be grieving, Yusef was the only man worthy of becoming her husband. He was strong, honest, courageous...if she counted all the things she admired about the young Sultan she’d be on that doomed dam all day.

Fortunately, she snapped herself out of it again long enough to remember that she could also call upon the awesome power of electricity with the ancient dwarfish technology embedded in her arm. Steam leaked everywhere as the newer piping that Chloe installed struggled to keep up, but she screamed in a blend of Sudaish and a language long buried along with a forgotten people...

And then, carefully carrying Sajida in her other arm, she slammed lightning through the artifice down into the concrete below, repelling herself up into the air with the resulting electromagnetic push. (She’d initially thought to draw the Chloe Flyer to her, but didn’t want to seize up its inner workings.) Then brave little Hopper titled the plane down just right in order to catch them on the downward trajectory, getting him ever closer to the rest of the group.

Now that Kalisha was safe, Omar proclaimed, “We shall remain here to the bitter end if we have to!” while Resistance forces held off the remainder of the Iron Guard.

“Negative, Commander!” Akari growled. “I have my orders,” she added firmly before grabbing his arm, pulling his torso tightly to her chest, dragging him down into the Darkness with her, and teleporting him via the growing shadow cast by the plane into the cabin.

Then Chloe yelled, “There will be no more death today, you hear me?!” With that, she inadvertently sent the surviving Resistance fighters into her head and then latched onto her plane with her shotgun’s hook before swinging up into it. Even though she painfully slammed her injured shoulder into the control panel, she had enough strength to slam her hand down on the emergency steam release before passing out from a splitting headache, accidentally trapping dozens of people in her brain’s connection to the Void.

Now that everyone was safely inside, anyone who was conscious yelled at Yusef to get in, and the plane flew slower and parallel to the ground to give him the chance to jump. Meanwhile, his actions had given the Sun Cutter enough time to use its vertical lift thrusters to slow their descent, seal or cut away as many of the damaged bulkheads from the rest of the ship as they could, and extend the monstrous legs at the bottom to cushion any landing. And the remaining Iron Guardsmen had turned their attentions away from fighting and instead towards panicked retreat. The window of opportunity for Yusef was generous but closing fast...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom