The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

She nodded once more and grabbed on to his shoulders, shifting her hips back to feel his head slide inside of her already very lubricated pussy. She rocked back and forth a little without pushing down, grinding herself against him and just leaving his tip inside. Then she lifted up her hips and smashed down, hilting herself. "Should I be sloooooooow or fast?"

Brendan couldn't help but smile a big, contented smile as she accepted the head of his cock inside her yet again. He slid his hands up to her soft waist, and grasped on. He moaned lightly as she teased, and then grunted a deep grunt when she smashed down. "Ohhh, go slow and sexy, babyyyyy," he groaned, squeezing at her waist. "Give me some loving pussy, babeeee,"

"Mmm, you got it." she cooed as she slowly began to grind down against him, his cock still buried deep inside of her. She gripped his shoulders tightly and made her thrusts longer, pulling herself almost all the way off of him and then sliding back down. She gave him another sweet kiss, loving the fact that they could be rough and dirty one moment and then sweet and in love the next.

Brendan slid his hands all over her body as she moved on him slowly. He went up her sides, over her breasts, and around her black collar. His cock was being massaged wonderfully as she slid up and down slowly and deliberately. "Ahhh, I loooove you, baby," he called out as she moved almost off him and then sunk right back down. She was laying him wonderfully; he could barely believe it, squeezing his eyes closed for a moment and then blinking them open.

"I loooove you tooooo," she purred, leaning her elbows on either side of his head, laying on top of him and really pushing her hips back and forth on him, her clit and clit ring grinding right against him. "More than anything in the whole world," she could feel her orgasm rising up inside of her. It was a powerful one but a slow one, and that made it all the better. She loved riveting hot fast orgasms, but the ones that she really built with Brendan were the best ones.

Brendan could see what was building up in her, and the same thing was building in his. Their bodies were in tune with each other just like their personalities were, and it was as if one could sense the passion building in the other, and play off it. He slid his hands all up and down her back as he felt her clit ring dragging against his flesh. "God, I want to be with you forever, woman. Forevvvvver," he groaned.

"Foreverrrr," she moaned back to him and ground against him slower and harder, each thrust taking at least a couple of seconds. She sat up a little more and moaned again, tilting her head back and closing her eyes. She was right on the edge. She moved her one hand up to his chest to balance herself and went a little faster. Then it finally peaked, her pussy milking him expertly.

Even though she was going slower than he imagined she would have, the slow-motion was amazing. His climax was slowly building to a crescendo as she ground against him. It was slow enough that as she went on, he tried to press up into her as she pressed down, needed more of her steaming warmth surrounding his manhood. When she peaked, he grabbed at her wrists, and held them over her chest, gasping and looking up at her as a loud moan escaped his lips, filling the room. He filled her up with his love juices for the second time, his entire body hot and spasming.

Once he'd cum inside of her she melted on top of him, her body sliding backwards a little bit. She extended her arms up, still clenched by him, and rested her head on his chest. "You're the best," she cooed, stroking his forehead softly, "We can screw eight more times if you want to. But I have to tell you...I'm sooooo satisfied,"

Brendan happily accepted her body into his, glad that the primal sex was first and the gentle sex was last. He ran his hand through her dark hair again and again, massaging her scalp. "You're the best, baby," he gasped, still catching his breath. "I could take you all night, but how about if I save the other eight up and use them another time?" he teased, leaning up and kissing her lips, wrapping a leg around hers.

"Mmmm, I think that sounds like a superb idea." she cooed, snuggling up into him and kissing him back softly. She sat up off of him and slid his manhood out and then collapsed next to him, pressing herself up next to his side and closing his eyes. "I love you. I love you forever. Carlos doesn't have an ounce on you, baby,"

Brendan held her body as close to his as was possible, kissing her again and again. "I love you, too baby. I don't have anyone to love you more than, but no woman in the world has anything on you," he told her with a laugh. "That’s why you’re going to be Mrs. Barnes soon. Hey, do you want me to check on Gui so we can get to bed and sleep with our naked, sexy bodies up against each other like lovers?" he asked teasingly.

"I'll check on him. He's not used to you yet, he might cry. I don't want to upset my little baby love," she told Brendan with a gentle kiss. Then she pried herself away from him and walked naked over to Gui's crib. She picked him up and carried him to the bathroom, giving him a quick scrub down and changing his diaper. Then he drank half a bottle and conked himself out just in time for her to put him back in the crib and for her to jump back in with Brendan.

Brendan watched Elsa's beautiful naked body as she got out of bed and got to her motherly duties. When she got back into bed, he gave her another kiss on her mouth, and then drew her whole body up to his and pulled the blanket over them. It was there under the warm blankets that they would sleep at each other's side for the rest of the night

Elsa fell asleep almost immediately once she was in the bed again with Brendan. She was warm, safe, and satisfied. What more could she possibly want? She slept through the entire night, waking up the next morning only a tiny bit sore. She pried herself away from Brendan and stretched her limbs out, the sun pouring in through the window. She sat up and leaned over him, giving a quick peck before she got out of the bed and threw a t-shirt and new pair of panties on and went to feed Gui.

Brendan had slept like a rock, and wasn't easily stirred in the morning. Every night at Elsa's side was wonderful, but this one had been plain restful. He was stirred only slightly when she got out of bed, and slept for a little longer before stretching, patting at the other side of the bed and finding it empty, and then forcing himself up. He tugged on a pair of gym shorts, patted at his hair, and stumbled over to Elsa as she tended to the baby. "Good morning, baby," he rasped, wrapping his arms around Elsa from behind and kissing the back of her neck. "You wore me out last night," he teased.

Elsa's face brightened with a huge smile as soon as Brendan's arms were wrapped around her. She giggled and pressed herself back into him, wiping the baby's face and setting him down in his crib. She leaned her weight back onto him and heaved a soft sigh. "Sorry," she whispered to him playfully, "I had fun though. A lot of fun. I love you. So much."

"Sorry?" he teased. "I want you to wear me out more next time you fuck me," he teased. "Besides, I know I wore youuu out a little," he added, rubbing at her upper arms and kissing down her back and over her shoulders. "But I love you," he whispered into her ear, before letting her go and putting on some coffee. Once he'd set it, he tugged her over to the couch and sat down, pulling her down and motioning her to lay her head on his lap. "Come here, fiancee," he said with a smirk.

Elsa squealed with delight when Brendan pulled her over to the couch. She squirmed her way to have her butt next to him and then collapsed down into his lap. For a moment she was face down in his crotch, at which she giggled and then rolled over a little bit so she could look up at him. She reached up and stroked his cheek gently, giving him a soft and genuine smile. Even now she couldn't help but think about how Carlos had laid her over the arm of the couch the day before and fucked her. How much she had enjoyed that, and how much she equally enjoyed fooling around with Brendan later in the day. "You're the best fiancee I could ever ask for," she murmured to him, though she knew a piece of her pulled her towards the father of her child.

Brendan wriggled a little and got comfortable with Elsa in his lap. She was actually getting him a little turned on just by being herself and being kind of sexy in her t-shirt and panties. "I'm glad, baby," he agreed softly, stroking at her cheeks and hair. "You aren't bad yourself," he teased. They enjoyed some more cuddle time on the couch, before spending the rest of the lazy Sunday relaxing some more, and then doing some shopping.

The beginning of the week went uneventfully. Brendan and Elsa got reacquainted with each other some, Brendan worked, and they had excellent sex the first two nights of the week after work. Wednesday, though, unbeknown to Brendan, Carlos would be planning his weekly visit that he'd imposed on Elsa.

Elsa loved the time that she got to spend with Brendan. She loved him with every ounce of her being, and when Carlos wasn't around she usually didn't think of him. But by the time Wednesday morning rolled around she knew that he would be showing up eventually. He didn't tell her when he would visit, but she knew that it would happen. Elsa had been uneasy with the idea of him coming over before, but now she was really uneasy with it. She loved Brendan and Carlos needed to get out of her life.

She was sitting on the couch with the baby rocking near her mid-morning on Wednesday. She wore short shorts and a tank top and was immersed in a book when she heard the knock of the door. She knew who it was immediately. She sighed and walked over to the door and slowly opened it, unsure how she was going to brooch this with Carlos.

Carlos had contemplated waiting until afternoon to show, so that he'd make Elsa sweat it, worrying Brendan would come home and find them. But he ended up showing in the morning. He'd dressed nice, with white dress pants, a silk shirt, gold chain and designer hat. He knew Elsa could never resist him when he laid it on so thick. "Hey sugar," he said in his deep voice when Elsa came to the door, squinting his eyes and checking out her sexy outfit. "I see you was expectin' me," he observed, motioning at her outfit, having presumed she'd gotten herself sexy for him.

She felt all of her usual misgivings when she saw Carlos at the door. He was dressed sharply as always and he had that absolutely intoxicating scent about him that she couldn't put a finger on. She didn't think it was cologne, she thought it was just the way he smelled. She gave him a little smile and stepped back from the door so that he could come in. She swallowed hard, telling herself to focus on what she had to do, not how attractive he could be. "I think we need to talk, Carlos." she said a little bluntly, not knowing how else to start the topic and not wanting to waste any time so he couldn't get her horny and away from what she had to do.

Carlos stepped right in when Elsa moved aside, taking the liberty to make himself at home more quickly than last time. He gave Elsa a little half hug and a kiss on the side of the forehead, even though she didn't seem to return the gesture. He nodded dismissively at her statement, not wanting to give her a chance to get into anything heavy before he got what he wanted. "Yeah sure," was his answer as he walked over to Gui's crib and caressed his son's forehead, not giving any attention to Elsa for the time being. "You wanna talk about how you my sexy baby mama?" he teased with his back still turned to her, playing with Gui's tiny index finger.

Elsa felt another strong heartstring pull when Carlos went over to Gui and started to play with him gently. She didn't know that Carlos was purposely manipulating her, but he was making her feel absolutely horrible about having to do this. She just watched him for a couple of moments, wondering if this was the right thing. But she knew it was. "Carlos..." she said softly as she turned away from him and plopped down on the couch. "I think this has to stop."

Back
Top Bottom