The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

Brendan smirked at she visibly shuddered, leaving her pussy alone and massaging her bare, delicious breasts. After doing that for a little while, he reached down and lifted her off the counter by the hips. "Fine, we'll go somewhere proper," he agreed. "But… I'm going to have to spank your naughty, luscious, pet ass for making the rules about where we screw," he teased. Thwack! "Get in there," he growled, slapping at her shorts-covered ass.

Elsa started to giggle when he hoisted her off of the counter but let out a loud and surprised squeal when he slapped her ass. She scampered into the bedroom and flung herself onto the bed, much the same way she'd done the day before when they'd screwed. This time she stayed laying down though, fully expecting him to want to be on top of her.

Brendan did chase her in and jump on top of Elsa, growling and kissing at her neck just under the collar once he was in place. Lifting his weight off her, he pulled up on her hips so that her ass was up off the bed. He slowly peeled her shorts off, letting his hands rub at her pale, soft skin the whole time. Once she was bared and completely exposed, he pressed his hand against the carrot nub sticking out between her pink pussy lips. "I want you to put your hand back here and hold the carrot in, kitty," he ordered. "I don't want it coming out when I smack your luscious ass," he added with a big grin.

She squealed and giggled happily when he hopped on top of her and lifted her butt up. She rested on her elbows so that he could lift her up and peel her underwear off, exposing her carrot-stuffed pussy to him. Her eyes widened a little bit when he told her to hold the carrot in. He was taking that pretty far. He might be asking her to fuck herself with it if she didn't watch herself. She pushed her hand down and put it over her lovehole, holding the carrot in so he could spank her.

Brendan chuckled at her tentativeness to hold in the carrot. When she got two fingers right over the carrot, he gave her a good whack on each side of her ass, watching the soft milky flesh jiggle deliciously. The carrot looked like it moved around in her a little, too, and would have come out if not for her hand over her pussy. He gave her a few more nice smacks, leaving her bottom nice and red, but couldn't hold out much longer. "I think that's enough, my sex kitten. Take out the carrot. I have something better for you," he growled, sliding his pants and boxers down.

The carrot thing actually worked out for her, she realized. That would be a perfect excuse for why her pussy might be a tiny bit stretched when he started fucking her. She had forgotten about Carlos until just know when Brendan was about to be the second man to screw her in the same day. Usually she didn't do that, she found a way to get out of it with one of them. But not this time. She yelped each time Brendan smacked her ass, seemingly feeling more pain with each subsequent smack. She pulled the carrot out finally and tossed it away, her legs spreading open for him.

When the carrot was out, her wondrous love hole was all warmed up for him, gaping open and all moist. He tossed his clothes off the bed and scooted up behind her, taking the standard doggy position, grasping at her red ass cheeks as he got in place behind her. Being that she already had something inside of her, he decided to sink himself in as fast and as hard as he possibly could, sheathing his entire erect cock in her with one fluid motion, immediately engulfed in her pulsing warmth. "Ahh," he groaned. "Does that feel better?"

Elsa moaned loudly when he sheathed himself inside of her, feeling him shove in her to the hilt. She grabbed hold of the comforter on his bed and moaned again, her pussy muscles squeezing at him tightly. "Mmmm," she groaned, her eyes fluttering a little bit. He always reached her the deepest in doggy style. "It feels soooo good babe,"

"Does it?" he moaned, reaching around his slippery cock and fingering at her swollen clit. He smashed against her ass again and again as he rocked in and out of her squeezing love tunnel. She was really getting him going. In fact, feeling his release coming on sooner than he would have liked, he slowed down, coming to a complete stop with his cock buried all the way inside her pussy. "Do you need some more, or do you want the carrot back?" he teased, all sweaty and out of breath. He gave her ass a quick slap again as he waited to start rocking again.

She loved it when Brendan played with her clit. Carlos only ever manipulated the ring, but Brendan played with both her clit and her clit ring. She let out another desperate moan, her eyes rolling back a little bit. She hadn't expected to get so aroused so quickly during this fuck. When he stopped moving she pouted and whimpered, pushing her hips back into him but realizing he was already hilted and that wouldn't help, "I need mooore, Bren, moore! Please don't stop fucking me!!"

Brendan loved it when Elsa begged for a good fuck. They could give it to each other good, that much was sure. Before he started moving again, he manipulated her slippery clit some more, and then suddenly kicked it back into gear. He grabbed her hips and dug in, pounding her mercilessly, feeling her start clenching and squeezing at him again as he slid all the way in and all the way out. She was milking him, and he couldn't do anything about it. Before long, his eyes rolled all the way back to the ceiling, and he moaned deeply, thrusting even harder and letting a spurt out inside her. Still bucking, he felt the big one coming, and moaned long and loud as he came inside her.

"Mmm," she groaned in satisfaction when he started bucking against her again. He was humping her so hard that they were rocking the bed against the wall. Elsa really was a sex fiend, she realized while she was reaching her orgasm. She had mind blowing sex with two guys in the same day and loved both fucks equally. That should be a bad thing. "Ohh God, Bren!" she cried out as her pussy milked him and then finally released her cum onto him. Her pussy was absolutely throbbing with pleasure, but she knew that she wasn't done. She needed more.

Brendan kept bucking into her until she came, their juices mixing inside her as she moaned and screamed. He gave her ass one last, but hard slap as he slowed down, relishing the nice view of his beautiful woman bent over for him, just having orgasmed. Once he slid out, he grabbed at her hips and flipped her over a little roughly, throwing his body down on top of her and smashing his lips against hers. "You're a little secret slut, aren't you?" he teased, amazed at how sexual she always was.

When Brendan flipped her over Elsa lay there like a tamed wild beast. Her legs were spread open and some cum was oozing out of her lovehole. Her body was a little sweaty and her hair was all askew. She was breathing heavily and she had the look of an orgasm in her eye. She was truly a fucked woman. Brendan's words didn't throw her off, despite the truth to them. She was a secret slut. She nodded at him and kissed back, her mouth open and eager for more dirty playing. "I'm your slut baby,"

Brendan kept kissing her passionately, loving that arousal-stained look in her pretty eyes. He knew that she wanted more, and he wanted it too. He needed more. He slid his hand down her stomach and pushed her piercing aside, rubbing her engorged clit back and forth, refusing to let her come off her aroused state. "I always knew you were my horny slut," he shot back as he kept rubbing her. "From when we first got together. Fucking your C.O.," he teased, shaking his head in mock disappointment. "What a filthy cock slut," he growled.

She kissed him back with the dirtiest kiss she'd ever given him. Her lips were sloppy and seeking, her tongue was searching and massaging, and she made the dirty slurping noises she usually tried to avoid. She groaned when he rubbed at her clit, her hips bucking up a little in automatic response. He was keeping her begging, and she loved it. "That's right," she cooed, giving him a dirty and naughty smile, "I had to have you."

Brendan didn't mind the sloppy kiss, her saliva mixing with his and coating his lips. He was feeling passionate tonight. "Yes, you really seduced me, you filthy, whorish woman," he continued with a big grin. "I ought to treat you like the slut you are right now, and fuck you until you can't take it any more," he threatened. He leaned back down and rammed his tongue down her throat, playing more forcefully with her ever more swollen nub of flesh.

She'd opened her mouth to respond to him, to egg him on more when he shoved his tongue down her throat. She groaned and twisted her tongue around with his, completely focused on that and caught off guard when he became forceful with her clit. She moaned in his mouth and started to grind against his hand, her body absolutely desperate.

Brendan's idea was to keep her aroused and wanting, not to get her off with his fingers. So when she moaned into his mouth, he took his hand away from her pussy, and his mouth from hers, too. Before she could close her mouth, her jammed the finger in, that had been rubbing her clit. "Taste how horny you're getting?" he chided, sliding his finger around inside her mouth. "You need some more cock already, don't you?" He purposely stopped attending to her sexually, and rolled over onto his back in the sheets, almost ready to take her again. "I remember some certain slutty cowgirl skills you showed you possessed before," he suggested with a wry smile.

She pouted when he pulled his hand away from her pussy and his lips away from her mouth. But then in the next instant his finger was stuck in her mouth and her lips were wrapped around it. She sucked on it and licked it, cleaning every last drop of her juice off of his finger. She nodded vigorously and rolled over and jumped on top of him, pressing her wet pussy against his stomach. "Mmmm. Are you going to be my bull?"

"Mmmm, that's right," he groaned, feeling at his own cock and determining that he was hard again, and ready to do. "Your big strong bull, cowgirl," he promised. “But I think you're far too slutty of a cowgirl to be allowed to face me," he teased, remembering the hot sex they’d had some time ago where she faced away from him and rode him. "So, come on," he prodded with a laugh, reaching up and tickling her stomach.

She pouted when he tickled her stomach and wanted her to turn around. She loved seeing his face while they fucked. The time they'd done it before and she'd faced away had been hot, yes, but seeing his face was one of her favorite things about screwing him. She leaned down and pecked him seductively, giving him a bigger pout, "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"

Brendan was in charge, but he was a sucker for her pleading and pouting. "You want to see my boyish good looks while you fuck?" he teased. "I thought a whore was all about getting cock," he continued to prod. "You must have some good-girl in you too, after all," he decided with a smile. He was hoping she'd turn around, but he did already see her back and ass one time today while she got off. "If I let you, are you going to make it up to me and screw me real good?"

"Mhmmm!" she agreed quickly, nodding her head up and down with a huge grin, her pout falling off her face immediately. "I'll screw you ten times tonight Bren," she growled playfully, giving him another hungry kiss. "I'm only bad for you. And only good for you. I'm only me for you. I only exist for you,"

Brendan's heart raced to hear Elsa's words of admiration for him. She meant it, he knew. Kissing her in return, he closed his eyes and pressed on her hips, prodding her towards his cock, which was waiting for her again. "Let's get to it, then, Els," he pleaded. "I'm ready for time number two," he declared, squirming around in the sheets, ready to take her yet again.

Back
Top Bottom