The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

Elsa felt a little twinge in her heart when he said 'if she could fit him'. Carlos' cock was bigger than Brendan's...and she could fit him all the way down her throat. But she didn't mention Carlos' size to Brendan ever, so there was no way Brendan could know that, nor did she want him to know that. She gave him another loud moan and finally pulled him into her throat, letting him press against her throat muscles.

Brendan hit the roof when she so selflessly allowed the tip of his cock to penetrate into her tight, warm throat, every one of her movements squeezing and milking him. "Ohhh, Elllllsa," he moaned, nails digging into the side of her forehead. His body felt like it was going to explode, and shortly, he did produce an explosion, his body convulsing as she received his seed right down her esophagus.

She pulled her head back just a tiny bit when he started to cum in her mouth, just so that she wouldn't choke on him. She swallowed him happily and then finally pulled her mouth all the way off of him. She gave his head a gentle lick and then smiled, "Mmm. That was a good drink."

Brendan's orgasm was strong as he finished off releasing his seed into her mouth, his cock still buzzing, and his whole body feeling cool and light as she cleaned him off a little. "I'm glad your thirst was quenched, dear," he said softly, a pleasured smile washing across his face. "You have to admit though, kitty, that you were trying to tease me, weren't you?" he half-scolded her. "Trying to get me worked up and then leave me alone until after dinner."

Elsa pouted a little bit and gave him another severe nod. "Yes, you're right. I was trying to tease you. But you put me back in my place and I pleasured you instead. That's one of the reasons I love you so much." she cooed to him, reaching a hand up so he could help her up off of the ground.

"I'm glad you realize sometimes you have to be put back into your place," he agreed, nodding solemnly at her. "But I only do it because I love you too," Brendan vowed. He didn't extend his hand to her, though. "Stay there for a minute, honey," he told her. "In fact, put your face down by the ground and your ass in the air. I think you need a little tiny lesson for teasing. Getting to suck my cock is no lesson, that's a privilege," he teased.

She frowned a little bit when he wouldn't help her up. She was hungry now too, and even though she loved playing with him like this, sometimes Brendan didn't know when to let it go. Even so, she dropped her hands to the floor and went into a prostrate position, her half-naked ass stuck up in the air.

Brendan decided to do something a little different. He gently slid her panties down the rest of the way, and took advantage of the fact that they were in the kitchen, opening the fridge. "I'll let you cook in a second," he promised. He let a few drops of olive oil fall onto his fingers, and reached between Elsa's legs, rubbing it gently up and down her slit. Then, a big smirk on his face, he took a carrot that he'd extracted from the veggie crisper, and slid it slowly into her oiled up pussy. "What do you feel, kitty?" he teased.

Elsa was surprised to feel him rubbing oil on her and knew it had to be the olive oil that was sitting on the counter. And then she felt him slide something into her pussy. She let out a gasp and squirmed a little bit, "What is that!" she protested, but wasn't actually upset about it. It wasn't his cock, it wasn't his finger...it was a little cold actually.

Brendan grinned and didn't answer her. He slid it in and out for a few seconds, before twisting the end he was holding, and breaking the carrot in two, so that just an inch or so stuck out of her glowing womanhood. If she didn’t know what it was before, the telltale carrot snap probably gave it away. He quickly snapped her boy shorts back in place so they held the carrot in there. "I think you'll have to cook for me like that for being such a tease," he taunted. "It'll make you appreciate it more later when you have something nice and thick in there instead," he said, gently tugging up on the collar now so she could get up.

Elsa's mind was blown when he snapped the object. It was a carrot. And then in the next instant he had pulled her underwear back up and was tugging on her collar so that she would stand, the carrot still stuffed inside of her. She stood up and felt the carrot shift a little inside of her but stay snugly in place. She stared at him for a moment and then gave him a soft and loving kiss. That was the hottest thing he had ever done to her, even more so than when he'd fucked her with the candy cane. "I love you," she murmured.

Brendan's heart was racing as she stood up and kissed him. He wasn't sure what was hotter, that she was going to cook for him with a half a carrot in her pussy, or that she submissively kind of liked it in a sexy way. He dragged his tongue along her lips when she kissed him, feeling a lot within that one kiss. "I love you too, baby," he told her, cradling her head with both hands.

"Mmmm. I'm gonna make you a delicious dinner. Even though you really need to take me to the grocery store so I can make you even more delicious stuff," that was one thing that Elsa really enjoyed: cooking for her man, no matter who he was. She loved it. She nuzzled his forehead and then pulled away, getting stuck by the leash. "Unleash me?" she asked with a little laugh.

Brendan chucked a little when the leash went taut, tugging at her neck. “Yes, dear,” he agreed with a grin, unclasping the leash, and leaving her with just the collar. “We’ll definitely go to the grocery store on the weekend,” he promised. “You won’t even have to wear this,” he teased, tugging at the collar. “And maybe I’ll let you take this out, too,” he continued, reaching around and pushing gently on the end of the carrot, manipulating it slightly inside her womanhood. He went under a cabinet and took out a new bottle or red wind and uncorked it while she got started, pouring two glasses.

She giggled when he teased her and hopped off to make the dinner. It was simple as Brendan had hardly anything in his fridge. She was unsure how she kept himself fed, he had either used up most of his food that he'd bought or he ate a lot of take out. She made him chicken carbonara, which would go perfectly with the wine. She plated it and set it on the table triumphantly, beaming at him.

Brendan smiled at the simple, yet delicious looking plate that was set before him, passing a glass of wine off to Elsa. “This looks really nice, baby. I forgot how talented you are,” he marveled. "We really to have to get to the store. This is like having Picasso around and no paint,” he joked, motioning to the refrigerator they both knew was almost bare. When he cut a piece and bit in, he wasn’t disappointed. The chicken was perfectly cooked and juicy, not dry like when he made chicken himself, and seasoned to perfection.

She beamed even more to him, ecstatic that he still enjoyed her food. She took a deep sip of the wine and played with his feet under the table, something that Carlos had never really been too into unless she was about to hop in his lap and screw him. With Brendan she could play with his feet and screw him much later, there wasn't an immediate demand. "I hope the pasta isn't too spicy," she admitted as she took a bite, "I'm a little heavy handed. I love spicy."

Brendan ate heartily, snickering as they played around under the table. He loved being playful with her, and was glad more than anything that she hadn’t lost her sense of play with all that she’d been through. It was a real laundry list; prison, abuse in prison, rape, more rape, domestic abuse. It hurt his brain to even think about it. “Spicy?” he repeated incredulously. “I like everything spicy. You think I’m some kind of pussy?” he taunted, kicking at her knee under the table, and rubbing it with his toes. What a shame it would be if his woman could endure spicy food better than him. He was no Carlos, but that would still be an embarrassment.

She laughed at him and shook her head, "Of course you do, Bren. I shouldn't even had mentioned it," she giggled and finished up her food and finished up her glass of wine too. She let out a big sigh and blinked a couple of times, the warmth of the wine made her feel good. "Pour me more wine while I wash our dishes?" she proposed to him with a smile, grabbing their plates and going to the sink.

Brendan polished off his food, glancing up at Elsa from time to time. When they were finished he brought both empty wine glasses to the counter and filled them, sliding Elsa's right up next to where she stood at the counter. He took a sip of his and set it on the table before stalking back up to her. "Dinner was really good," he growled right in her ear before kissing it. "But not even close to as good as what I have in mind for after dinner," he teased, sliding his hand across her bottom and patting it gently while he kissed her ear. He was still kind of aroused by the knowledge that she had a vegetable in her love hole.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said with a smile. She picked up her glass and took a deep sip of the wine, groaning afterward. She finished washing the dishes and then turned around, wrapping her slightly wet hands around his neck and stroking him gently, "Do you have something special planned for dessert?" she cooed, squirming a little bit and feeling the carrot squish.

"I think I do," he responded as she stroked him. He pressed his hips up against her, pushing her back against the counter. Leaning in, he planted a firm kiss on her lips, draping his hands down her back. "Maybe it would be fun to replace one thing with another," he suggested. Staring into her eyes, he slid one hand down her stomach and between her legs, feeling for the carrot.

She grinned and hoisted herself up onto the counter, grabbing her glass of wine and taking another sip. She swung her legs open and glanced down, the bump of the broken carrot just barely poking out from her panties. "Here? In the kitchen?" she asked in a hushed voice, as if someone else could hear them or might walk in.

Brendan hadn't been necessarily planning on using the kitchen, but it was as good a place as any. He grinned up at her as she sat a little higher than him now that she was on the counter, and slid his hands under her tank top to get started, reaching clear up to her magnificent breasts and giving them a little rub. Sliding his hand over her panties, he pressed the carrot in and around inside her using the little stub that was sticking out. "Why not, are you afraid of something?" he taunted as he toyed with the vegetable.

"I donnoooooo," she teased, shuddering as he pushed the carrot around inside of her. Her pussy muscles squeezed at the carrot and she pulled her tank top off herself, exposing her pale luscious breasts to him. "It seems a little silly...screwing on the kitchen counter," she said to him, bringing one hand around and poking his nose playfully, "Instead of someplace 'proper'. Like the bed."

Back
Top Bottom