The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

It was getting more and more difficult for her to refuse him with every second that passed. She closed her eyes again when he prodded her lips open and gave him soft kisses. She whimpered into his mouth and he ran his hand over her panties, if he slid it lower he would find that she was already getting wet in anticipation. "Please Carlos," she whispered right up against his lips, "You I know I want to...but..."

Carlos kept kissing her, letting his big, warm tongue delve inside her mouth and explore inside. As he slid his hand all the way down, he could feel just a tinge of moisture coming through her cotton panties, and kept rubbing at her there. “If you want to, do it,” he reasoned, pulling his lips just an inch away from her. “Come on, lets move somewhere more comfortable, sugar,” he murmured, sliding his hand under the crotch of her underwear, and rubbing at her actual moist slit.

Okay, Elsa was giving in. She couldn't refuse him any longer. He'd caught her hook, line, and sinker. When he said they should move someplace more comfortable she nodded and grabbed hold of the hand that wasn't in her pants. She slid out from between him and the oven and started moving towards the couch.

Carlos tried to keep kissing her at they staggered over to the closest soft surface. He removed his hand from Elsa's panties and stripped his shirt off in about one second, before loosening his belt buckle. When they got near the couch, he threw her back onto it, right over the armrest, and laid himself out on top of her, sliding his hand back under her panties. "Did you and your juicy pussy miss my Puerto Rican cock, baby?" he growled with a grin.

She was a little surprised that he threw her over the armrest, her butt lifted up in the air on top of it and her back sliding down onto the couch. She grinned at him though when he laid back on top of her and asked if she'd missed his cock. She threw her arms around his neck and gave him a big, slow kiss, lifting her hips up into his hand as much as she could. She hadn't thought until this moment that she'd missed him, but she had. She finally pulled her lips away from his and gave him a devious smile, "Is that a good enough answer?"

Carlos continued the make-out session on the couch, giving her pussy what it wanted as she ground up into his hand. He gently stroked her damp folds and clit as their tongues danced around with each other. His manhood was really hard by now, and he left off her pussy for a moment, sliding his pants and underwear down to his knees. He began moving up and down along her, pressing his fully erect cock against her love hole through the thin panties. “That’s a good answer. ‘Cause I missed fuckin’ your horny. Juicy. Drippin'. Cunt,” he teased with a big grin, loving the introduction of some dirty talk.

She could help but groan anxiously when he pressed his manhood against her lovehole, the only thing stopping him from driving it inside of her her own panties. It made her feel bad how quickly Carlos could wash away thoughts of Brendan, but Brendan did the exact same thing. It was almost like she had two hearts, one that belonged to Brendan and one to Carlos. "It's waiting for you," she cooed to him, giving him another kiss, "It's anxious,"

Carlos smiled at his woman, smashing his lips against hers again. He rolled down the waistband of her panties, revealing her ‘waiting’ pussy. “Spread those juicy legs for me, baby,” he moaned, giving her clit one last flick and then lowering his hips, allowing his cock to delve inside her love hole. He only let it press in an inch or two, and began rocking up and down, letting his tip stimulate her some more before he dived all the way in her delicious warmth. "Ahhh," he groaned in a gutteral cry of pleasure.

The second he had her panties off and had given her his command Elsa spread her legs as wide as she could. One leg was flung past the edge of the couch and the other was hanging over the coffee table, her wet pussy displayed nicely for him in the middle. She let out a desperate moan when he pushed his first couple of inches inside of her and started to rock, it was like he was purposely driving her crazy. "Ahh, you tease!" she moaned, her hands sliding down from his neck to try to grab his waist and pull him in towards her.

Carlos smiled and moaned, letting out a big smile as she tried to pull his thick cock all the way inside her. He looked down along her fleshy body, and just needed a good look at his woman all splayed out for him. He forced his hips back up and pulled himself off her, gasping with a deep breath at the sight of her legs all spread for him, her pussy gaping open almost an inch wide in the center, and gleaming with arousal. “What you saying?” he taunted, leaning back down and rubbing his hard tip up and down her slit again, preparing himself to sink down deep inside her warmth with one quick thrust.

Elsa let out a high and impassioned whine when he pulled himself out of her. Her legs flailed and she pouted, her swollen clit throbbing a little and her pussy clenching at nothing. "I want your cooock!" she blurted out, her hands reaching out again to try to grab at him. Lord, was she horny. It was almost unreal how aroused he'd made her in such a short period of time. She whimpered as he slid his tip up and down her, lifting her hips up again to grind into him.

Carlos loved making her beg for it, but truth be told, he needed her just as much as she needed him. As soon as she cried out, he let his hips fall down on her, impaling her clenching pussy to the hilt. He felt her hands wandering his body, her hips bucking agiainst him, and her pussy squeezing at his dark cock as it filled her up. He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against her neck, his head throbbing from endorphins rushing through his body as he rocked up and down inside her warm insides.

"Ahhh," she moaned when he finally sunk down inside of her. Her pussy squeezed him and milked him, her hands grabbing at him to hold on to him in any place that she could, "Caaaaaarlos," she moaned, something she hardly ever did. Elsa wasn't really one for moaning names, she only did it when they were making her feel extremely good. And he was going up and down in her so well that he was making her skyrocket up towards climax.

Carlos grunted and groaned as he rocked inside her, enjoying this more that he could have imagined. He started pumping harder and faster, sliding his hands under her shirt and grasping at her breasts. "Ohhh, baby," he shouted out, moaning out loud as she milked his cock. Leaving off her breasts, he grasped her hands and intertwined them with his own, squeezing them and staring into her eyes as his orgasm built.

She continued to whimper and moan as his speed and power built. Her leg muscles twitched and her chest heaved as she gasped for breath, her orgasm barreling towards her. Then finally her hips bucked up and her muscles squeezed extra tight, her love juices flooding down from inside of her and onto Carlos' thick cock.

Carlos' powerful hips kept going, kept slamming into her as all her fibers started to twitch, causing her body to writhe around. Just as he felt her inner muscles squeezing the daylights out of him, he pressed he dark, sweaty face down against hers, and smashed his lips into her as she orgasmed, drinking in her intoxicating moans. A moment later, he began grunting right into her mouth. Pulling his head back and away from her, he threw it skyward and howled a deep, primal moan, slamming his hips into her as his seed released.

Elsa felt that usual twinge of regret that she always felt when Carlos came inside of her. His cumming inside of her was what gave her Gui, whom she loved now, but that had started out being a bad time in her life. She didn't want to be pregnant with Carlos' baby again. Even so, she hoisted herself up onto the arm of the chair and gasped for breath, resting her hands on his strong chest. Only now was the realization of what she'd just done come into her mind. She'd cheated...on her fiancee. With her baby's daddy. In her fiancee's home, on his couch.

Carlos slowly leaned his weight off Elsa once they'd wrapped up an amazing tryst. He slid his boxers back up and sat up on the couch, leaning his weight against Elsa, and wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Just wanted to make sure you don't forget what you missin' until you come back to my place," he said to her, panting and still out of breath.

She leaned against him as she caught her breath. Once Elsa felt like she could breathe again she leaned down and grabbed her panties, pulling them back up and sliding off the couch. She walked back to the kitchen and grabbed her jeans, pulling those up too as she processed what Carlos said. "So you came over to fuck me?" she asked him a little suspiciously.

Carlos stayed on the couch and caught his breath as he watched her get dressed. She seemed a little too accusatory. After all, she'd willingly spread herself wide open for him and begged for his cock. "I came over here to see you 'cause I missed you," he said, choosing his words carefully. "But I do have needs. And it seem like you do too, sugar," he reminded her.

Elsa couldn't help herself. Carlos had a way with words, he could melt her in an instant. She padded over to him and climbed onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a gentle kiss. "You're right. I do too." she sighed and pressed her forehead against his, closing her eyes and thinking for a few moments. What a difficult position she'd put herself in. "I missed you too,"

Carlos let her come over to him, and took in her kiss. He pressed his forehead back, and massaged her shoulders as they kissed. "Don't worry, baby," he promised. "By this time next week, you gonna be back home with me. But just in case you not, I can always come see you here," he suggested. "And to visit Gui, or course," he added, glancing over in the resting baby's direction. "But I should get going now, sugar," he added, pecking at her lips again.

She wasn't going to be with him by this time next week. She'd still be here, with Brendan. But Carlos might come over again, and he'd want to screw again, and she wouldn't be able to say no. "Okay," she said, leaning in to his last kiss. Then she slid off of his lap and walked to the door, opening it and leaning against it. "Call me if you get a chance,"

Carlos tugged on his shirt and straightened out his clothes, buckling his belt too as he headed for the door. He stopped on the way to poke at Gui once more. He patted Elsa’s ass as he walked out, giving her one last smile. "Okay, sugar. I'll call you, baby." He walked out to his car in an excellent mood, not too unhappy about his arrangement. Brendan had stuck it to him, but he was sticking it back to Brendan. And still making love with his woman.

Brendan, oblivious to all this, of course, headed home at the end of the day, very happy that it was a Friday, the beginning of his first weekend with his financee. "Hey, babe?" he called out as he came in, noticing Gui, but not Elsa.

As soon as Carlos was gone Elsa ripped her clothes off and got into the shower. She took an extremely hot and long shower, scrubbing herself until her skin turned red. She wanted all traces of Carlos smell off of her so Brendan wouldn't know. She also dug her fingers inside of her and scooped out Carlos' cum, knowing that Brendan would want to mess and she didn't want him to feel anything weird inside of her. When she was done she went into the bedroom and dressed in a sexy black tank top and tight grey boyshorts.

When she heard Brendan come home she sauntered out of the bedroom and smiled at him, planning on being a sex kitten so he wouldn't question her about her day. If he didn't ask, she couldn't lie. "Hey baby,"

Back
Top Bottom