The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

Carlos frowned when she made that analogy. "Yeah, but I was mad 'cause he was messing with where I keep my son," he explained. Standing up, he started pacing around the bed in his silk boxers and beater as they kept talking. "Now it's different. I got a right to know what kind of situation my son stayin' in," he argued. "Not today, though. I got some shit to take care of. I'ma come by tomorrow," he said definitively, hanging up before she could argue more.

Elsa opened up her mouth to argue with him more, but in typical Carlos fashion he hung up before she could get a word in. She hated that about him. He would just cut her off so that she couldn't argue with him. She huffed and put her phone down on the end table. So he wanted to come see where his son was being kept, he didn't give two shits about her. Whatever. She was glad she wasn't with him.

Brendan really wished he would have stayed home this one day with Elsa, because she was all he could think about the entire workday. At the agonizing end of the day, he hopped in his car, and drove home. Imagining that Elsa wouldn't want to go out with Gui (and feeling really tired himself) he stopped on the way home and got some take-out chicken fajitas so she wouldn't have to cook, not even making the Latino connection. "Hey, baby," he called out with a big grin as he pushed the door open.

"Hi sweetheart!" she cooed to Brendan when he came barging into the apartment. She'd managed to push thoughts of Carlos away from her in expectation of Brendan's return. She threw her arms around him and gave him a big sloppy kiss, glancing down at the plastic bag he held. "Did you bring dinner? I was hoping you would. I'll gave to go shopping soon."

Brendan smiled widely at Elsa, having missed her so much. He was glad she hadn't cooked, too. He should have told her he was bringing dinner, but he didn't have much around, so figured she wouldn't have many ingredients to work with, anyway. They enjoyed a nice dinner together, and then watched a movie on TV together, completely relaxed. Before the movie was even over, their fooling around on the couch led them into the bedroom, where they had another wonderful encounter before going to sleep for the evening.

Elsa had a great time with Brendan that night. Things seemed easy with them now and all thoughts of Carlos were gone. They enjoyed the TV movie, they enjoyed each other's body, and they enjoyed sleeping in the bed together. She made the cereal for them again in the morning and kissed him goodbye when he left. She grew nervous then, knowing Carlos would show up and possibly ruin her day.

Brendan kissed Elsa goodbye again, feeling better about it the second day. It was just that first day after proposing where he didn't want to part ways. "Today's Friday," he reminded her. "So tomorrow, it's just us, baby," he pointed out. "And Gui. Maybe we'll get you that ring. The surprise is gone, so there's no point in me picking it out myself," he remarked with a laugh.

Two hours later, Carlos began to cruise the neighborhood. He didn't want to call first and risk Elsa trying to weasel out of his 'inspection'. Once he saw Brendan's car wasn't around, he headed up to the apartment where he'd only been once, to beat Brendan, and knocked on the door.

When there was a knock on the door Elsa knew it was Carlos. There was no one else that would come around. She had dressed simply, just a pair of regular jeans and a t-shirt and her hair was pulled up. She went to the door and opened it slowly, seeing Carlos standing there. "Hi," she said to him a little awkwardly.

Carlos ran his hand through his hair, a big smirk on his face at the idea of invading Brendan's turf. Elsa's smile wasn't as friendly as last time she'd seen him, and he knew why. She didn't feel good about his visit. He was going to play on that. "Hey sugar," he said softly, leaning in and kissing her on the lips. "Where's my boy?" he asked, glancing around.

Elsa didn't kiss Carlos back when he pressed his lips to hers. She just stared at him for a few moments. "He's sleeping." she said bluntly, turning away from him and walking back into the apartment. She didn't bother trying to keep him out, he could over power her if he wanted to.

Carlos walked over to Gui's crib, and playfully pressed his index finger up and down his tiny body, making a little motorboat noise with his mouth. He was being extra playful with his son because he knew Elsa liked that. "So why you bein' all tight with me?" he chided her. "I thought you said you was gonna miss me," he reminded her, turning a looking her up and down.

God damn him, Elsa thought to herself when she heard Carlos being playful with Gui, eliciting her most favorite giggle from her son. That melted her heart through and through, just like he had known it would. She approached him slowly, feeling a little bad for being curt to him. "I do miss you," she said softly, "I just don't think you're being fair."

"Why?" he demanded firmly, but not angrily. "Just because I came here?" he wondered, sliding his hand up to her shoulder. "You said it'd just be like stayin' with one of the girls," he remarked with a smirk. "I can't visit my girl while she's stayin' with a roomie?" he wondered, playing with the ends of her hair.

So now he was using her own words against her. She cupped his face gently with her hands and went up on her tiptoes, kissing him softly. "Okay okay," she agreed with a little nod, caught under his spell once again, "You're right. You win," she caved so quickly with him it almost wasn't even worth it.

Carlos kissed her back, wrapping her up in his arms, and pressing her back against the oven. "You gotta be careful with him," he warned, quite ironically given his past. "Is he tryin' to get in my mama's pants?" Carlos asked bluntly, not even suggesting the possibility that maybe Elsa wanted some too, although inside himself, he knew it to be possible.

Elsa rested against the oven and stroked his cheek softly, heaving a big sigh when he asked her that difficult question. "Yeah," she replied to him, equally as bluntly as he had asked it, "But you knew he would. Just like you did, Carlos. Why you gotta be angry about everything all the time?" she sighed, giving him an imploring look.

Carlos was many things, but he wasn't naive. He knew that if she was staying with Brendan, they'd fuck. But that didn't mean he had to like it. "Mmhmm," he humphed. The only way that he knew of getting back at Brendan was the obvious one. If he could get in a lay with Elsa in Brendan's own bed, it would trump anything that Brendan had pulled so far (or at least anything he knew about), including sleeping with his baby-mama. "Okay, I knew it," he admitted with a chuckle. Leaning in, he put his arm around her neck and kissed her lips. "But it don't mean I don't miss you, too," he rasped.

"Aww, daddy..." she murmured, pressing her hips up against him and kissing him back. "You know I miss you," she cooed, stroking his hair softly, "But you know better than anyone, I like to keep things proper." she wasn't going to let him lay her so easy in Brendan's house, just as she wouldn't have been an easy lay for Brendan in Carlos' house.

Carlos flashed his trademark grin at Elsa when she stroked his hair. He loved it when she did that to him. He pressed his body up close to hers, feeling the contours of her chest against his own. "Proper?" he protested, stroking the hair on the side of her head. "I'm your baby's daddy. You my baby," he reminded her. "What ain't proper about that?" Staring a steely stare right into her eyes, he slid his hands along her body, before halting them at her waist.

Her heart started beating faster and faster. Carlos knew all of her buttons and he loved to push them. Elsa moved her hands from his hair to his neck again and then down to his chest, rubbing his shoulders gently. "I know, daddy...." she murmured, her eyes stuck on his. "But...but..."

Carlos decided to let his actions do the talking. The two of them were physically in sync, and he could feel a familiar vibe starting to play between them. “Shhh,” he whispered as she caressed his body, pressing a finger over her soft lips. “You don’t gotta say anything, mama,” he told her, sliding his hands under her top and lifting it up along her body, keeping his gaze fixed on her.

Her eyes grew a little wider when he pressed his finger over her lips. She started to squirm when he pulled up her top and she moved her hands to grab hold of her shirt and tug it back down. "We can go someplace else," she murmured, trying to make a compromise with him. Elsa couldn't deny the fact that Carlos made her horny, and she knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Carlos let it ride that she decided to tug her shirt back down. “Where else you want to go, my juicy mama?” he growled softly, letting go of her shirt, but sliding his hands down her stomach. He slid them just under her waist of her jeans, resting them against her warm skin as if to indicate he wasn’t planning to just stop.

"I donno," she murmured, not having thought past the excuse of going somewhere else to mess around instead of Brendan's kitchen, "I could pack up Gui real quick and we can go back to your house. Just to mess around, no one will know." she hoped her proposal would fly with him, but she didn't think it would. If it was safe enough to go back and fuck at his house, it was safe enough to live there.

Carlos shook his head in disappointment. “No, baby, it ain’t safe there,” he reminded her, beginning to unbutton her jeans. “What difference do it make?” he pointed out. As he unzipped the zipper, he leaned in and kissed Elsa, prodding her soft lips to open up for him, rubbing his hand over her panties.

Back
Top Bottom