The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

Brendan bit his lip to stop himself from laughing more. The moment was funny, amazing, exciting, and filled with love all at the same time. He couldn't keep his lips off his new fiancée, showering her with affection again and again. He pressed his own crotch up against hers and rubbed, dying to make love to her as his future wife for the first time. "A bad girl?" he gapsed. "I forgot you could be a bad girl," he teased. "Maybe you should show me what you mean by ‘bad girl’," he suggested playfully, tugging her top up, and leaning down her body, kissing at her soft white stomach.

She grinned and pecked him, sitting up some and tugging her top off the rest of the way. "You know...I think it'd be easier to be a bad girl in your bed," she mused with a little giggle. "What do you say to that, hm?" she lifted her hips up too and started to undo her jeans, teasing him even more with the prospect of her being naked.

Brendan smirked like a teenage boy seeing boobies for the first time when she pulled off her top. He never, ever would get tired of her. She was amazing. He ducked his head in the cleavage spilling from her bra, and kissed there, taking in a deep whiff of the scent of her skin. "Well, if it means being a bad girl, I'm all for it, fiancee," he teased, pulling his weight off Elsa as she tantalizingly began tugging at her jeans. He pulled her up by her hands and embraced her from behind, kissing at her neck and slapping at her butt. "Come on, take me to the bedroom, naughty. I know you're trying to seduce me."

She let him pull her up and giggled, wriggling her butt back into him. She grabbed at his hand and shimmied out of her jeans. She leapt out of them and sprinted towards his bedroom. "You got it, Mr. Barnes!" she chirped with another wild giggle. The second she got into his bedroom she let go of his hand and leapt onto his bed. She rolled over and stretched out, unclasping her bra and tossing it somewhere across his room. "Come here, mister!" she demanded with a fake snarl.

Brendan smirked and licked his lips when Elsa smashed her butt into him, grabbing at it playfully. He sprinted with the underwear-clad Elsa into his bedroom, the one they'd shared so many times before. As soon as she left go of his hand, he tore his t-shirt off. He stalked up to and around the bed as if he was hunting prey when she writhed so seductively in expectation of him. Leaping onto the bed, he grabbed at her elbows. It was hot the way she called him 'mister'. "I can't imagine what you want, you temptress," he teased, glancing down at her heavenly chest all laid out in the open for him.

She lifted her hips up again and tore her panties off, flinging them off in another direction. She reached her arms up and threw her arms around his neck and forcibly turned him over so that he was lying on the bed. She sat on top of him and pressed her hands down onto his chest firmly. "Hey," she said with a little frown as she remembered something, "Did you ever find out what was wrong? I don't want to hurt you again like I did last time."

Brendan grinned, not wanting to interrupt this moment with medical talk. It was only right that Elsa cared about him, though. He began to slide out of his pants as she took control in a sexy way that only she could pull off. “I called my doctor,” he answered. “He said it sounded like a panic attack, and I should come in. But I think I’ll be okay now. Nothing to panic about here,” he pointed out, reaching down towards her pussy. “Except you being really, really naughty,” he added, tugging at a delicious breast with one hand.

"You better be okay," she growled at him, swatting his hands away from her. "Or I'll kick your engaged butt, you hear me?" she stuck her tongue out at him and poked his nose severely. And then she grinned and leaned down, giving him a huge kiss as she reached down and started to tug at his boxers so that they were both naked together.

Brendan laughed when she slapped his hand away. He opened his lips and let her tongue into his mouth as she stripped away his underwear and let his hardened cock out into the cool air. He loved when he took charge over her in the bedroom, but there was something really sexy about what she was doing now, too. "Oh, will you?" he challenged her with a smile when she finally pulled away from the kiss. "I think you're the one being the naughty sexpot here," he teased. I might have to come down on you later for that," he threatened playfully. But for now, he was just going to let her keep doing what she was doing, because he hadn't felt so turned on since maybe, well, ever.

"Hmmmmm." she growled at him, moving her hands to Brendan's shoulders and grabbing on to them. Elsa moved her hips back and found his head. She wriggled atop it, pushing it just inside her a little. "I donno about that" she mused to him with a smile. She pushed herself down a little more, teasing them both. She leaned her head down again and bit his neck softly, playfully, but enough to leave a mark.

Brendan gasped as she teased him by allowing his tip just barely inside of her, just giving him a sample of her wonderful warmth. "Really?" he taunted, grasping at her juicy ass and pressing it toward him, begging her to take him inside deeper. "You know, fiancees who are naughty and then deny it only get punished worse," he teased, growling a little as she bit at his neck. "Now give me some of that engaged pussy," he growled, loving the references to their amazing new status.

She murred as he challenged her and threatened to punish her. "Worse?" she raised an eyebrow at him just before she shoved herself down onto him so powerfully that she sunk all the way down to his base. Then her whole demeanor changed. Her hands softened on his shoulders and she ran them down to his chest, rubbing him gently and giving him a little pout. "You wanna punish me?" she whimpered, grinding herself on him slowly.

Brendan gasped as Elsa sank her moist pussy down on him. She knew how to tease, to arouse, and eventually, how to satisfy. She was outstanding. Suddenly, Elsa's dominant attitude seemed to wane a little. He wasn't surprised, since he'd never known her to keep that persona up for too long in bed. "Why's that, honey?" he asked, before letting out a deep moan. He reached back and slapped at her ass and upper thigh as she rode him. "Do you think you're above that, my love?" he asked with a big, pleased grin.

The thing she probably loved the most about screwing around with Brendan was that they could have real conversation while they were having sex. With Carlos it was always dirty talk and moaning, and she most definitely moaned when she was with Brendan but she also felt a deeper connection. "hmmmm....maybe," she murmured, giving him a really gentle kiss and bouncing up and down on him with long strides, rocking against him a little bit each time too, "I am a mother, after all..."

Brendan almost melted upon receiving her loving kiss. It was so tender, and expressed the unique connection that the two of them shared. He grunted a few times as she bounced high off him, almost releasing his cock and then sinking back down all the way. "Ohhh, that's right," he acknowledged. "A hot, sexy mother," he repeated, adding to her own description. Grasping her hips, he slid her back and forth some as she bounced, to make sure that all her sensitive parts received enough stimulation. "Maybe your punishment will have to be fulfilling allll my deepest desires, then," he moaned. "All of them. Although I don’t see why being a mama excuses you from getting collared if need be,” he teased, patting her ass again while he felt his release approaching.

Elsa's eyes hooded a little when he grabbed onto her hips and helped her move. She let out a long, passionate moan and her pussy muscles squeezed him tight. "It just does," she mumbled at him, not paying much attention to the talking anymore. "God Bren," she murmured, leaning down and giving him another gentle and loving kiss, "I love you sooooo much," and then her eyes squeezed shut and she moaned again, higher this time and more urgent. She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut even harder. Then a moment later she exploded from within, her love juices pouring down on him.

Brendan kissed at her mouth, not a constant kiss, but a slow, repeated kiss as she began to moan wonderfully. He kissed down her chin and neck as her eyes closed and her body began to tense, aware of very little, with all the pleasure he was feeling. Her pussy had already been squeezing and tugging at his length as he filled her up, but now was completely different. His nails dug deep into her waist as she clenched at him, making it impossible for him to hold out any longer, and doubtlessly leaving marks. Letting out a long, uninterrupted moan, he bucked up hard against her and released his seed inside his woman’s hot love tunnel. "Ohh, I love you, baby," he groaned after his orgasm climaxed, rolling them both over in the bed so he could look straight down into her eyes, their bodies still coupled together as one, his warm breath hitting her face.

She whimpered softly when she felt him release inside of her. That was always such a great feeling, but only with Brendan. She never felt good when Carlos came inside of her. She opened her eyes when he rolled them over and she smiled at him. "Mmmm," she moaned, licking his lips softly, "You. Are the best man. In the entire universe." she nuzzled his neck gently and heaved a huge sigh, her pussy buzzing a little.

Brendan leaned onto her and pressed his lips onto her, allowing his forehead to rest upon Elsa's. Both of them were perspiring a touch, but it was for a good reason. "Mmm, that's high praise," he whispered. Reaching his hand down, he began to playfully nudge her sensitive clit with his index finger, curious if he could keep her in a state of arousal. "I think you're just saying that since you're MARRYING me," he suggested excitedly. "I love you so much."

Elsa squirmed when he started nudging her clit with his finger. She murmured her discontent, even though she wasn't really discontented with what he was doing to her. "Nuh uh," she said as she shook her head a little bit, "I'm saying it because I love you. And I'm marrying you because I love you. And I love you because you're perfect." she giggled softly and sighed, yawning almost immediately after. "I'm exhausted. Can I spend the night baby?"

Brendan rolled off her, cuddling up next to her and wrapping his arms around her shoulder, prodding her legs and sliding his between hers. It was a little unusual that a few hours ago she was saying she was having second thoughts about behind with him because of feelings for Carlos, and now they were having sex as an engaged couple. "Mmm, I'm only perfect because you're a part of me," he answered. "I was verrrry imperfect when you were missing." He chuckled when she asked if she could spend the night. She knew he wanted her there, so he wasn't sure why she would ask that. "Sorry, honey," he said, pulling away from her with a little smirk. "You should dress so you can make the last bus of the night."

She smacked his leg when he mocked her. "I only asked because I wanted to hear you say yes. You butt head." she grumbled at him and sat up with a stretch. "I'm going to shower baby, I'll be right back." and she hopped out of the bed. She took a quick shower and checked on Gui. He was a teeny bit fussy so she pulled him out of the car seat and brought him back to the bedroom with the seat. "He doesn't like being in the seat for so long. He's used to his comfy crib," she said to Brendan, but was looking at Gui. Once the baby fell asleep again she set him in the seat and climbed into the bed.

Brendan laughed when she called him a butt head. "A silly question deserves a silly answer," he retorted. "I never want you to leave my side in bed. Ever. For the rest of our lives. That's why we're getting married," he explained with a grin. He got up and got a drink of water while she was showering, but then returned to bed to wait for her. "How's he going to sleep tonight, then?" Brendan wondered. "If you give me your key, I'll run over to the hotel and get Gui’s crib," he offered. Once he snuggled up with Elsa in the warm bed and pulled her body close, however, the last thing he felt like doing was leaving her to run to the hotel.

"Awww, would you really baby?" she asked with a huge smile. That was so sweet. Carlos would probably just send a crony to go out and get a new crib or something. "You know what...." she asked him slowly as she traced her fingers up and down his chest slowly, "You could get all of my stuff. And then I wouldn't have to go back. What do you think of that?" she asked him with a special smile.

Brendan smiled a huge grin at her. It would definitely be worth it to go back if it meant that was the end of them being apart. "I'd love to do that, baby," he agreed, leaning in and pecking her nose. Her light touch was wonderful, the way she caressed his chest in a way that was somehow full of love. "But you'd better not change your mind again," he teased her. "Because not only will I be upset, but I'd have to take my paper ring back," he said. "Don't think you can just skip off with it," he teased, rubbing up against her warm body one last time before he got up and quickly dressed to go get her and Gui's things.

Back
Top Bottom