The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

She wrinkled her face and stuck her tongue out at him when he stole her fries. "Hey, you butthead!" she teased him, purposely using a childish and silly name for him. "Maybe I'll make you sleep on the couch tonight." then she kicked him back under the table and giggled. The rest of their dinner was a peaceful and happy one, with no more talk of Carlos. She ate her entire salad and sandwich along with the fries that Brendan didn't steal. She managed to con a piece of his chicken out of him though, so she got to taste his food too.

When they were finally back at the cabin and winding down for the day she stood in the bedroom undressing. There was a full length mirror in the room and she went up to it, half dressed. She still had her panties on and her bra, but that was it. She gazed at herself and the baby bump in the mirror, slowly running her hands over her belly.

Brendan played reluctant when she went for a piece of chicken, but gave in, of course. He loved it that they could be lighthearted and silly together, too. "I don't think you could keep me on the couch," he retorted. "I'd sneak in and tickle you all night," he threatened with a smile, fighting with her toes under the table. Full now, and in a good mood, they had a quiet walk back to the cabin.

Noticing Elsa absent from the couch when he came back from the bathroom later on, he peeked his head into the bedroom. He padded up to her as she stood gazing at herself in the mirror, wrapping his arms around her from behind and looking into the mirror with her. He rubbed his hands over her hers on her belly, the mirror reflecting the full image of both of them now. "That's a nice couple," he joked. "Especially the girl," he added, giving her a kiss on the back of the neck. "Don't you think her body looks beautiful like that?"

She smiled when she saw him come up behind her and wrap his arms around her. She closed her eyes for a moment and just relished in the feel of his strong body behind her and his big arms wrapped around her. She was so safe with him. She felt so amazing with him. No one else made her feel like that. She opened her eyes and smiled even wider when she felt him rubbing her belly. She loved it when he did that, it proved that he wasn't disgusted by the baby that wasn't his. She giggled softly at his joke and turned around to look at him, facing away from the mirror now. She cupped his face in her hands and went up on her tip-toes to look him in the eyes (though she didn't quite make it, she was that short). She pressed her open mouth to his and kept it there for a few moments before pulling away gently.

"I love you so much," she murmured, "No one makes me feel as incredible as you do." she searched his eyes for a moment and then kissed him again, a little more insistently this time.

Brendan felt warm all over when Elsa spoke to him the way she was right then. He leaned his head over so their eyes were level, making up for their difference in height. Her mouth tasted wonderful while she held it against his, and he was a little disappointed when she let the kiss go. "I'm sure I only make you feel incredible because I want you to feel the same as I do when we're together, baby," he said softly. "You make my life so complete," he added, opening up when she thankfully kissed him again, letting their tongues meet and dance together for a moment or two.

He reached down and tickled her under her arms, taking advantage of the skin she was showing in just her underwear. "I think I must have interrupted you before you finished," he said, a little desire in his voice. He reached behind her, and grabbed at the clasp of her bra, pretending he was going to take it off before letting it go intact. "You must have wanted to get all this off so you could be more submissive when you take the punishment I owe you," he teased with a big smile.

She squealed when he tickled her and her body writhed. Then he reached behind her as if to unclasp her bra and she raised an eyebrow, but he let it go. She grinned at his teasing and went back up on her tip toes for a moment to give him a little peck. "You're exactly right, sir." she said in her best submissive voice. She took a step back from him and unclasped her bra, letting it fall forward between them. She'd actually decided she wanted to give him a little show. "I thought I'd try to make up for being a bad girl," she cooed to him, grabbing hold of her breasts and massaging them herself there in front of him.

(Short!)

Brendan felt himself get stiff instantly when Elsa let her bra fall and began playing with her breasts. At the moment, he couldn't think of anything sexier than that. He resisted the urge to touch her, letting her continue to massage her own breasts. He tried his best to put on a stern face as he grabbed Elsa by the hips. "Yes, you were awfully bad earlier," he scolded, reaching down and rubbing her softly through her panties. "In fact, I think you were so naughty, that you don't deserve to keep these on, either," he teased, tugging at the waistband of the panties, as he pushed her back towards the bed. "Why don't you get on the bed and take them off?"

She nodded solemnly to Brendan, playing the act eagerly. She loooooved playing with him like this, pretending to be the trite offender who regretted being naughty. She padded over to the bed slowly, a little pout on her face. She sat on the edge of the bed and then finally pulled her hands away from her breasts to rest them on either side of her body. She pushed herself up further onto the bed and then hooked her fingers into her panties. She began to pull them down, lifting her butt up to get them off. She pulled them down and then kicked them off with her feet. She spread her legs open a little bit, exposing her moistening pussy to him. She put her hands back behind her and leaned back on them, exposing herself even more.

Elsa probably drove him crazy when she performed this little act more than anything else. She always pouted and gave a little wiggle, or a shake of her ass, or something that was a huge tease and made him incredibly hot. This time, she purposely showed him more of her pussy than necessary, tantalizing him badly. He reached under the bed and pulled out a little bag. It had been his turn to stop at the sex shop, which he'd done Wednesday after work. He pulled out the first item, a black leather collar, and climbed up on the bed, dangling it in front of Elsa's face.

"I think you were so naughty that you deserve to wear this and be my little fuck pet tonight, don't you?" he teased. He reached in, and ran his finger along her spread pussy, picking up some of the juices from it, and rubbed them across her stomach. "I don't remember giving you permission to get your little pussy all wet," he said with a snicker, noticing that she was completely naked and he hadn't taken anything off yet.

Her eyes widened when he brought the collar out of the bag and dangled it in front of her face. She'd worn a collar at the Center when she'd first arrived there and after she'd had her first fight with Brendan (when she remembered those times it seemed surreal, surreal that she'd actually hate him and say those terrible things to him). She lifted her hands up and took hold of the collar. She looked down at it and smiled, unclasping it and putting it around her neck. She put it together in the back and then lifted her face up to him, giving him her signature pout again.

"I'm sorry, Brendan," she said in mock sadness, "You just make me sooo hot, and soo horny that my little pussy just couldn't help itself. I couldn't control it!"

He'd taken a calculated risk when he bought the collar, since obviously there was a chance it would bring back unpleasant memories. But then again, the memories shouldn't have been too unpleasant, because, as far as he knew, he was the only one who'd used a collar with her. He felt that the unpleasantness between them at the Center was a sentimental part of their history, even if it was unpleasant at the time. "That's okay," he told her, crawling up on the bed and taking off his thin polo shirt, tossing it to the side. "As long as you're prepared to take the punishment for not controlling your horny pussy." He ran his hand along her womanhood again, this time taking her by surprise and plunging his finger into her mouth with a smirk, making her taste her hot juices.

Reaching into his bag next, he drew out a thin metal chain. Attaching it to the ring on her collar, he ran it through the headboard and put the other end on the collar, too. This gave her only six inches or so each way to move her head. It didn't prevent her from looking down at him, though. His last item was also a bit of a risk. He pulled a vibrator out of the bag, showing it off with a big grin. It was different than any they'd used at the Center, and a vibrator was a general enough of a toy that he didn't think it would be too bad. "Is that little pussy I love ready for its punishment?"

She had begun to nod in agreement that yes, she was willing to take the punishment for not being able to control her horny pussy. She would take any punishment he wanted to dole out to her. She was his in every way, like she usually was. It'd taken her mere seconds to get her horny, in fact. All he'd done was come up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and she wanted him. That want had only risen as they'd kissed and he teased her. Now she was almost ready to beg him. When he stuck his finger into her mouth she sucked it readily, lifting her eyes up to look at him while she did so.

She pulled on her neck a little bit when he chained her to the headboard. She found that she could only move about a foot total, six inches either way. She loved it. Her eyes grew wide when he pulled the vibrator out of the bag and she pulled her mouth off of his finger. She'd only used a vibrator once before, and that had been when they were at the Center. She looked from the vibrator to him twice and then nodded her head, "Yes sir. My pussy is ready for it's punishment."

Elsa sucked his finger like she meant it, and that was another thing he loved about her. She was the dutiful, willing submissive all the way. They loved each other, and trusted each other to explore each others limits in a fun way. It was like she was taunting him with her eyes when she licked her juices off his finger. As if he couldn't make her not like it, as much as he tried.

He didn't even need her to say anything else to get him going when she acknowledged that her pussy was ready. He leaned over Elsa, rubbing her belly as he got up close to her face. "I'm going to give you one last kiss before I punish you, Elsa," he said softly. "Just to show you that I punish you because I love you," he teased, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. He leaned partway off the bed and plugged the vibrator in. He hadn't bought the battery kind, because they weren't very powerful, even if they were more convenient. He turned it on a low setting, and gave Elsa's pussy one last rub with his finger, before letting the buzzing, vibrating head plunge onto her moist clit. "Ahh, I bet you regret being such a naughty girl now, don't you," he asked, tracing his fingertip across her inner thighs and looking down at her.

Brendan knew every single one of Elsa's buttons and he could press them all expertly. He knew that she adored it when he told her he loved her and that she adored it when he acted as a dominant over her. He was able to merge the two right now, and tease her at the same time! He was perfect. Carlos really didn't stand a chance in the long run. He may have his good qualities and she may have a soft spot for him, but it was Brendan whose touch she craved, Brendan who she wanted to talk to, Brendan who she wanted to protect her, and Brendan who she wanted to have children with.

Elsa sucked in a deep breath when he plunged the buzzing vibrator down onto her. It was a powerful vibrator and though it was on it's low setting it drove her up a wall. She nodded her head weakly as she moaned, her leg twitching a little. "Ohh, yes...I'm such a bad bad girl," she quivered, her hips bucking a little.

Brendan laughed when Elsa laid it on so thick, buzzing the vibrator against her clit for a while as she began to start moaning and shaking. As he concentrated the vibe on her clit, he held the handle up high to make room for him to slide her finger in her pussy. Pushing it in and out once, (easily, since she was completely soaked) he turned the vibrator off, tossed it in the sheet, and sidled up next to her wonderful pregnant body, tracing his fingers along her collar. "Oh, you weren't finished yet?" he teased, moving a finger very softly over one nipple, then the other, rubbing them back and forth. "It wouldn't be a punishment fit for such a bad girl if I just got your horny pussy off, would it?" he said softly as he gave her a kiss on the neck just over her collar."

She pouted and frowned when Brendan turned off the vibrator. She had been loving what he was doing to her, why was he stopping? Oh, because this was a punishment. So he was going to tease the living daylights out of her until she begged him for what she wanted. Which, consequently, Elsa had no problem doing. She pouted at him more and raised a hand up, circling it around his neck to scratch gently at the spot she knew was so sensitive. His manipulation spot. She had her spots and he had his, Elsa was not afraid to use it when she needed to. "Mmmm, pleeeeease, Brendan?" she whimpered at him, running her other hand over her belly, "My horny pussy wants you. It needs you. I need you tooo,"

Brendan pressed his neck into her hand as she rubbed him there. He was entirely a sucker for that spot. He turned his head back and forth a little, trying to push away the feeling she gave him that made it so hard to say ‘no’. But he couldn't do it. "Okay, okay, Elsa," he finally agreed with an evil look, running his hand over her stomach and placing it on top of hers as he went back down. He pushed her legs apart a little, so they were spread open wider in front of him, and leaned down, giving her pussy one teasing lick. "Mmmm, I don't think your pussy is wet enough," he lied, as her juices almost dripped off his tongue. "I'll give it what it wants, but you have to get it a little wetter for me first," he said, looking at her with a big grin. Just as he turned the vibrator back on with one hand, he took the other hand, and slid her own hand from her belly down over her womanhood. "Just a few little rubs to show you're not going to make me to all the work."

Elsa loved it when she won with Brendan. It wasn't often in bed, usually he took the floor there. But that made the times that she won all the sweeter, as they were rare and precious. She grinned when he moved back down between her legs and licked her. It was so amazing when he did that. But apparently he wasn't done teasing her yet! She glanced at the vibrator as he turned it on, eager for him to touch her with it again but he was already bringing her hand down to her womanhood. He wanted her to touch herself. Unlike when Carlos wanted that, she found it extremely hot now. She giggled and nodded, moving her fingers right to her sensitive clit. She rubbed herself eagerly, tilting her head back a little bit and moaning. She loved putting on a show for Brendan.

What a show it was when Elsa rubbed her own aroused pussy. She knew just the right touch to put on her slightly swollen clit, and started moaning as soon as she slid her finger in between her little folds and went to work. "Oooh," Brendan gasped. "You really are a dirty, dirty girl," he teased, getting extremely aroused at this magnificent sight. "You definitely need your punishment to continue," he said, a little crazed passion in his voice. His manhood was absolutely bulging out of his pants, and with his shirt already off, he unbuttoned the pants, but left them on for now.

He let the buzzing toy fall back onto Elsa, making a little circle around her, before letting it dance back over her clit, where he pressed it down. Sliding his finger along her slit, he didn't go inside at all, knowing that was exactly what her body was begging for. (Well, maybe not a finger, but something like that.) After letting her moan and buck a few more times, he turned off the toy again before she could get to the edge. "I don't think you begged enough last time," he snickered, sliding his pants off, before crouching over her and looking down into Elsa's eyes. "Tell me again what your pussy needs, Els," he continued to tease. "Tell me how bad it needs it."

She felt some relief when he began to vibe her again, but her body wanted so much more. Her body was craving the feeling of being filled by a manhood, her inner muscles were squeezing at nothing and her mind was completely filled with thoughts of Brendan's delicious cock. Her eyes were absolutely drunk with arousal, her skin was reddened from the heat her body was emitting, and her face and torso were beaded with sweat. She needed him desperately and she would do anything to have him. She whined and bucked her hips when he pressed the vibrator against her, closing her eyes for a moment and just grinding into it as if it were his body. But it wasn't as good as his body, not by any means.

She whined and pouted when he pulled the vibrator again, her chest heaving from her heavy breathing. She was so close to being on the edge, she just needed a little bit more and she'd be writhing in pleasure. She looked down at his hard cock when he slipped his pants off, her instinct was to reach for it and jump on top of him. "My pussy needs youuu, Brendan," she moaned, reaching her arms out to him like she needed him more than air, "Your strong body, your thick delicious cock,"

Brednan practically blew his load when Elsa cried out that she needed him, it was so hot the way she begged for him. He didn't let her arms go empty, taking her in an embrace and kissing her lips a little roughly in the passion of the moment. "Okay," he agreed with a big smile, his eyes inches from hers. "You can have my cock, Elsa," he said, lowering his voice to a whisper. He tugged a little as her collar, as if to remind her that it was there. "But I'm going to tell you now. I've been gentle to you sometimes. Hell, I've eaten you out like I'm your fuck slut. But right now. I'm not gonna make love. Even though I love you. I'm gonna fuck you like a wild beast," he finished, his grin getting bigger as he pulled away.

Sliding down along her body, he took a hold of Elsa's ankles, and pushed them up in the air, resting her ankles on his shoulders as he knelt in front of her. Her little sex was spread before him, glistening and waiting as he slid up to her and brushed his rock-hard cock up and down the outside of her womanhood. "Are you ready?" he asked as lustfully as he could, grabbing as hold of her ankles, ready to use them like little handles.

She was ready for him, and she was ready for him to be rough, she just had one small worry. That he would be too rough and it would hurt her baby. She didn't want to mention that though as she knew it would break the mood and ruin what he wanted. Mentioning the baby would bring back memories of the fact that she had sex with Carlos and he got her pregnant. Mentioning the baby would make her a soon to be mother, not just Brendan's very eager girlfriend.

She yelped softly when he lifted her ankles up and rested them on his shoulders. Her pussy was spread wide for him, there wasn't much more she could do to spread it wider. "I'm ready, Brendan," she moaned softly, her pussy throbbing with anticipation. "Ready to get fucked,"

Brendan grinned a huge, silly grin when Elsa announced that she was ready. They'd always talked dirty, but it seems like it was becoming more common now, talking about 'fucking' to each other. He hoped it didn't make the dirty talk lose its fun. Now, though, it got him just as turned on as always. Once Elsa gave the word, he used his arms to push his body forward, pressing his hips towards her waiting sex. All he could see was her gaping pussy and her big belly looming over it. The belly wasn't a turn off, though, in any way for Brendan. He'd become quite used to it and loved it as a part of his beloved Elsa.

As he entered her, he remembered why they'd waited all week until the vacation to have sex. It was amazing to feel her warmth pressing in on every side against him. But he'd promised he'd be less than gentle, and he lived up to that. He didn't bother working his way in, but sunk his manhood in to the hilt immediately, using Elsa's legs to try to propel himself even deeper once he reached his limit. She was so wet and ready, though, that he didn't think it bothered her much. Once he'd penetrated, he began rocking back and forth as fast as he could, bumping her body back with each thrust, but trying to be careful not to knock her on her side or hit her baby bump. "Oh God I love your awful, dirty, horny pussy, he moaned out as he rocked her, eyes rolled back to the ceiling.

She squealed when he kept talking dirty to her, her pussy muscles squeezing him tight as he slid inside of her to the hilt. He wasn't being gentle but he wasn't being mean either. He was fucking her just like he said he would, and it was absolutely amazing. She threw her head back and let it rest against the pillows below her. She closed her eyes and focused on the rhythm of her body moving back and forth in time with Brendan's deep thrusts in and out of her soaked pussy.

They'd only been going at it for a couple of minutes (but their foreplay had been going on all day) but she already felt like she was reaching her peak. She bucked her hips up into him and gripped the sheets below her tightly. "Ahhh, Bren..." she moaned, using a rare nickname, "You're gonna make me cum,"

Brendan was swimming in the amazing feelings that Elsa was giving him, even though there wasn't much she could do execpt talk. She wasn't saying much, but her mouth was her most powerful sex organ after all. (And not just when she used it in a dirty way.) She really knew how to turn him on with what she said. And of course, her pussy squeezing him like crazy didn't hurt either. "That's exactly the point, sweetheart," he moaned when she said she was going to cum.
He wasn't far away either, but took her words as a challenge, almost. He began rocking her as fast as he could, their bodies squishing each time they met from all Elsa's wetness. He did his best, though, not to pound her any harder when he.began rocking faster. It was interesting he could take the time to think about that, but he almost had a fatherly instinct, just like Elsa had.an instinct to protect her baby. He felt like the father in every way except possessing the knowledge that it was he who had inseminated Elsa. Looking down at her butt raised off the bed a little, he couldn't resist the temptation to give her ass a few swats as they both neared the peak of their arousal. "Ahh, you're soaking me, Elsa," he groaned. "I hope you're ready to drink down some of your hot, steamy pussy juices if your horny pussy wants to cum," he taunted lustily, just about to lose it.

"Mmm," she groaned as he swatted at her butt. He knew even the little things that could drive her over the edge, which definitely included spanking her. "I love cleaning off your cock, baby. Even more after we've made love," she paused as her pussy muscles squeezed him extra hard, the end coming soon, "Or fucked," she added, remembering that he had said they weren't making love now. They were fucking now. She felt herself fall over the edge as her butt raised off of the bed even higher. She moaned loudly and her fingers nearly ripped through the sheets below her as an extremely powerful orgasm ripped through her and onto his throbbing cock.

Back
Top Bottom