The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

Brendan was content to sit in the grass with Elsa for a few minutes, looking out over the lake until she got a little warmed up. He held her head in the crook of his neck, kissing her head and stroking her hair and cheeks during this time. "Do you remember the first time we were intimate?" he reminisced, comfortable now talking with her about sex. "When I jizzed in my pants at the Center?" he reminded her, unable to help snickering a little at the memory. He couldn't help but wonder now if it had been worth the trouble. If he hadn't been so careful, maybe at least it would be his baby growing inside of her. That, he would have been thrilled about. But, none of this was Elsa's fault.

Eventually, he turned her head gently, and kissed her on the lips, sliding his hand under her dress at the same time. Finding her clit ring, he rubbed it back and forth for a few minutes through her panties. "I'll be back soon," he said with a grin, giving her one last kiss on the mouth. "You'll be our lookout." Then, his face was under her dress, gently sliding its hem up, kissing higher and higher on her inner thighs until he was right up to her underwear. He gave her one hard kiss on her panty-covered sex. "Mmm, I can already smell your delicious pussy, baby."

She giggled softly when he brought up their first time together. That seemed so long ago, years, decades. But it was only five months ago. "I remember, babe. Things have changed so much since then," she murmured, her lips touching his neck gently. Her eyes were still closed as she spoke and she only opened them when he turned her head and kissed her. She felt his hand slide up her dress and knew that he wanted to play with her. She had a feeling that she didn't really have a choice in this, though if she got upset he would stop. She didn't exactly want him to stop, especially not after he started to play with her clit ring. She was nervous about being outside though.

The more he rubbed her clit ring the more inclined she became to let him do what he wanted. He knew how to arouse her and her clit ring was definitely one of the best ways to do it. She opened her mouth as he gave her one last kiss, trying to make it as good as possible. And then he was under her dress, kissing her thighs and making her wriggle. She moaned softly when he kissed her panties and she gripped the grass on either side of her. "Babe, I'm still nervous about this..." but her argument was weak, it was obvious that she wanted it.

Brendan smiled when Elsa wriggled as he started working at her. "Don't worry, there's no one around," he mumbled right into her moistening panties. He pulled her dress up around her stomach, and bunched it there, allowing him the chance to look of at her from time to time. He couldn't see too much face, though. Not with her little baby bump in the way. He finally slid her underwear down, prodding her to lift her ass for a moment so he could do it. He didn't take them off, but let them hang at her knees, ducking his head underneath them.

Her little hairs had grown a little bit longer since he last seen her, but they were still trimmed and neat. Normally, he wasn't crazy about pubic hair, but he didn't think there was anything about Elsa he didn't like. He began biting down on some of the little hairs, licking her juices off them and pulling them away from her body a bit before letting go. "Mmm, you're delicious," he moaned lustily, before fully extending his tongue and licking the length of her labia, taking a playful bite at her clit ring adorning the top. "I'm still thirsty, though," he teased. "I need some more delicious wetness," he added, licking her along the outside again. "Or do you still want to stop?" he asked, looking up at her with a big grin.

She gasped when he bit down on her, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. He knew exactly what to do to make her feel good. She moaned when he bit at her clit ring, her sensitive little organ buzzing with pleasure already. Her mouth dropped open as he began licking all the way up and down her pussy, her juices leaking out of her almost regularly now. He'd pushed her into a constant state of arousal, her pussy heated and her body sweating just a little. She shook her head adamantly and frowned, "If you stop, we're not having sex the entire time we're here," she pouted and demanded of him. She knew he was her dominant, she knew he was the one with the real control, but right now she felt serious about that.

Brendan felt the warmth begin to emanate from her pussy once he got her going, continuing to lap up the juices as she produced them. "Oh really, are you giving the orders now?" he teased with a little laugh once she ordered him to continue. He looked up at her again, his lips gleaming with her juices. "I might have to punish you later for that," he observed, reaching over and pinching her hip. His heart was beating even more wildly now, the danger of doing this outside amplified by her horny pleas for arousal. He put his tongue into another gear, lapping it wildly over her clit, pushing against her clit and the ring with each stroke, holding both soft inner thighs in his hands to keep them steady while he drove her crazier and crazier. "I'll give you an order," he moaned. "Get your ass up off the ground now, and squat. Grind that horny pussy into my face. I need to eat it out right," he panted excitedly.

She smiled when he said he would punish her later. She couldn't wait for that. He'd gotten her extremely horny in a short period of time, like he usually did. She arched her back when he began to lap wildly over her clit, her moans becoming more desperate. When he told her to squat she moved immediately, pushing herself up off of the ground into a squatting position. She spread her legs as wide as she could and then grabbed on to the back of his head for support. She began to grind her pussy into his face, undoubtedly hitting his nose, mouth, and teeth. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, suddenly not caring if anyone saw them, "Oh God! Brendan..." she moaned, biting her lip, "I love it when you lick my pussy,"

Elsa didn't go half-assed at his grinding command, that much was certain. He let his mouth open up and take in every part of Elsa's pussy as she smashed it into his face. He felt his nose brush against her clit ring, then sink into her pussy a little. And the juices. Her moisture was rubbed all over his entire face now, even dripping into his eyes. He let his tongue stick out, letting it trace all over her wildly gyrating pussy. Unable to do much else, he gave her ass a little spank while she rode all over his face. "I love eating your pussy," he moaned, heart pounding. "It's amazing, Ellllsa."

Finally, he grabbed her by her bucking hips, and forced her to stay still. Slowly and deliberately, he rolled up his tongue and extended it into her pussy as far as it could reach, pulsing it in and out, and searching for her g-spot. "Now sit on my face," he mumbled, almost unintelligible from having no use of his tongue. "Fuck my face, nice and slow," he mumbled, giving her ass another slap.

She hoped she wasn't hurting his head because it seemed to her like she was squeezing the daylights out of it. She'd gone absolutely wild with grinding on his face, all of her inhibitions flying out the window (or away with the wind, as it were, since they were outside). She whimpered when he spanked her, it just sent even more shivers of arousal up her spine. Then suddenly he grabbed her hips and she couldn't move anymore. She tried to buck her hips into him still but he held her tightly and she had to relent. And then he pushed his tongue up inside of her. She let out a long low moan as he did so, her pussy muscles squeezing his tongue.

When he gave her his next command she moved to do it without even questioning him. He laid back on the ground and she got right on top of him, sitting gingerly on his face, her clit pressed up against his nose. She kept her squatting position and slowly began to rise up and then sink back down, his tongue sliding in and out of her as she moved. Her clit was rubbing against his nose with the ring, too, and it almost pained her to go so slow. "Ahh...Brendan," she moaned his name again, softly stroking his hair as she rode his face, "You're sooo amazing,"

Brendan's head was actually swimming a little from all the unusual pressure. But he didn't have the ability to feel pain now. He was utterly and completely focused on pleasuring Elsa. It was hard to believe that at the beginning of this, she was afraid to do anything with him outside. Now she was riding him like a crazed woman, and not giving much attention to the surroundings anymore. To say she was out of her shell would be an enormous understatement.

When she finally sat on him, he had more of her pussy in his face than he ever thought possible. His rolled tongue sank deeper inside her than ever before, feeling the massaging rhythm of her clenching muscles. Feeling his nose rub against her clit, he tried to hold it there, squirming his nose back and forth to give her a little extra stimulation. And, as for his tongue, he didn't really have to do much. She was riding it almost like it was his cock. He did, however, try to curl it back towards his eyes a little inside of her, letting it rub against the one spot which drove her more crazy than anything. Then, he felt her hand, and heard what she said. He wanted to talk to her badly. He wanted to talk dirty to her one minute, and then tell her how much he loved her the next. But his mouth was completely obscured by her pussy, so he just made a muffled moan. His nose out of range now, he reached up, and began rhythmically working her clit ring with his finger, knowing she was right at the edge.

He was successful in his efforts with his tongue. He managed to press it right up against her g-spot. She gasped and her entire body shuddered. Then he began to rub it and she completely lost herself, one hundred percent. She whined and moaned loudly, if there had been anyone else there they surely would have heard her. She stopped controlling her movements and began to hump his face wildly again. She bucked up and down, back and forth on him, feverishly smashing his tongue against her g-spot, her clit being rubbed by the clit ring with his finger. She could feel that strange thing happening in her again...the thing that only happened once in awhile.

Her eyes flew open and she looked down at him, a little horror but mostly crazed arousal on her face. "B-Brendan," she moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head for a moment as she humped him, "I'm gonna...gonna.. s-squirt!" she moaned, just as it happened. Her juices came squirting out of her and directly into his mouth, almost as if she was peeing on him (except that it was her hot love juices).

Brendan smiled widely into her womanhood when she began moaning louder. He knew he'd found the magical spot, and stayed there, pressing his tongue right against it. Apparently, that wasn't enough to satisfy Elsa's off-the-charts desires, since she pushed it back against his tongue with all her weight. As her whines and moans reached a crescendo, Brendan thought he knew what was coming (and it was what he'd secretly wanted all along). His face was numb from the rubbing, the moisture, and the bristling of her hairs against it. All he could taste now was pussy. All he could think was pussy. And he loved it.

He shared a crazed look of passion with her, trying to hold eye contact as she went past the point of holding her earth-shattering orgasm in. As it neared, he ceased to feel her grinding against his face and he seemed to share a spiritual connection with her in that moment. He didn't feel anything, in fact, until she squirted right into his mouth. That, he actually hadn't been prepared for, and it brought him back to reality, almost like throwing a bucket of cold water on him (Except that it was extremely warm). He'd never made a girl squirt before, and here Elsa had done it with him several times. It tasted different from her normal wetness; it actually had a sweetness to it. Almost her entire production streamed into his mouth, and he held it there for a moment, sliding his tongue out of her slick pussy to stop from gagging. He'd never swallowed anything of Elsa's before. He'd licked her wetness, of course, but never something which actually had volume to it. Contemplating this for a moment, he stared her right in the eyes, and swallowed it all in one gulp, his throat bulging as he swallowed. He kept his eyes fixed on her, extending his tongue out, and licking everything that was left off his lips. He ran his hands along her still shaking frame, rubbing her lower back. "Good thing no one walked by. They would have had a nice show," he said with a grin, barely over a whisper.

She breathed hard after she'd squirted, her hands holding on to his hair for dear life. It took her a few moments, but eventually she began to release him and bent forward to put her hands on the ground. She gasped for breath until she felt her heart rate begin to return to normal. She smiled at him, her cheeks scarlet red. He'd made her squirt three times now. The thing that was different about this time was that she wasn't as embarrassed as she was the first two times. She rolled off of him and landed on the ground, her dress falling around her thighs.

"Babe...you make me feel so damn good," she sighed deeply and rolled over onto her side, kissing him on the cheek gently. "I love you so much,"

Brendan leaned over and pressed Elsa's skirt down modestly. There was no need to risk anything now that they'd finished. He laid flat out on the grass, his chest still heaving from the excitement, her sweet taste still on his palate. The taste was different from her usual arousal, yet he liked them both. There was an emotional connection involved with swallowing it, and he understood in a sense how she felt swallowing his cum. It wasn't unpleasant at all when you loved the other person.

"I love you, Elsa," he said, his voice barely over a whisper, holding her cheeks in both hands as he kissed her on the lips. Her body was still shaking a little, too, from the intense orgasm. "We make each other feel good... because we love each other so much," he philosophized. "It's way more than just physical with you." She was the only girl he could imaging that he'd want to squirt in his mouth anytime she wanted to. He held her gently, stroking her belly once in a while until her breathing returned to normal. "Ready to head back?"

He was right. They made each other feel so amazing because of the intense love between them. And they made each other feel good on every level. Mental, emotional, verbal, physical, metaphysical. To Elsa, Brendan was truly her soulmate. Despite what he wanted, Carlos could never be that to her. He just couldn't, she couldn't have more than one soulmate. Brendan was it. And Carlos...she had begun to care for Carlos, but in a very different way. If he wasn't her baby's daddy she wouldn't have a care in the world for him.

She smiled broadly when he stroked her belly. He hardly ever touched her belly and she thought it was because he resented it. She nodded and grabbed his hand, holding it tightly. She sat up and then stood up, placing her hand on her belly as well. "I'm hungry now," she laughed as they made their way back.

Brendan held hands with Elsa as they strolled back. "Aww, I was hoping to snuggle up on the couch with you, babe," he kidded. "I think my face needs some recuperation! But maybe we can go out and get something," he offered. He really wanted to use this weekend to connect more with Elsa, to come to terms with her baby, and to bond with her. Sure, he wanted to have sex, too, but that wasn't what it was all about to him. He was starting to feel more comfortable with the idea her having Carlos' baby, and finally had convinced himself he wouldn't resent it, and would see it as his own, if she'd let him into her life enough to do that. "So, you want to go inside, and um... rearrange yourself first?" he asked with a grin as they got back to the lake house, reluctantly letting go of her hand.

She giggled at him and hurried inside to fix herself. She cleaned herself off down there, just to keep herself nice and neat. Then she got some fresh panties and scurried back out to meet him. She grabbed his hand again and swung it as they walked together to a diner up the road. She gave him a sidewards glance and could tell that he was really thinking about something. She gave his hand a little squeeze, "Bren? You seem to be thinking hard. Do you want to talk?" she asked him as they approached the diner and went inside.

Brendan smiled at Elsa as they swung their hands on the pleasant evening. He held the door for her and followed her in, getting seated quickly at a booth. It was still a little early for dinner, they'd left so early in the morning. "I guess I was thinking a little," he admitted. He touched her feet lightly with his under the table, as if to show it wasn't anything incredibly serious he wanted to talk about. He took a little sip of water when the waitress brought it. It wasn't that he didn't like the taste of Elsa's squiring, but it was just a little odd after the remnants started curdling in his mouth. "I just hope you'll let me be a part of your baby's life. I never really planned to be a 'father' anytime soon," he admitted. "But I really think I can support you with everything. I think it needs to have the right kind of male figure in his or her life," he continued, making a veiled parallel with Carlos.

She played with his feet under the table easily, she didn't feel any tension here with him. In fact, this was the least tense they'd been together in a long time she felt. There always seemed to be something looming in the air between them (which they both knew was Carlos and neither wanted to admit). She smiled broadly and took a sip of the orange juice the waitress had brought for her. "Brendan. Of course I want you to be a part of my baby's life. I want to be with you forever. For ever." she reached across the table and grabbed his hand, "This baby is going to be more yours than it is his," she said, not using Carlos' name but obviously referring to him, "You're going to be there with me. He's...hopefully not. Though...he told me that he thinks he's going to be out by the time the baby is born. And you know what he wants..."

Brendan smiled as he took Elsa's hand and rested it on the table, squeezing it into a fist and covering it with his own hand. He was glad she said she wanted to be with him forever. She'd said it before, but it felt magical to his ears. He wanted that, too, but he felt like he needed some more resolution with the looming Carlos issue before moving in that direction. If they were going to be together forever, he wouldn't accept vague platitudes about her relationship with Carlos. "You know I'll be there for you. And the baby. Always, Elsa."

Right now, however, he was almost sorry he'd brought his thoughts up. He felt nothing but adoration and desire for Elsa as they sat there. Perhaps the heightened feelings in that regard were left over from the high he alwyas got from intimacy together. So the last thing he wanted was for the atmosphere to degenerate into tension. When the waitress came, he ordered chicken parm (they had steak, but he didn't trust diner steak, even though it did seem to be a nice diner) and a bowl of soup. He couldn't resist pressing her just a little bit, though. "Hmm," he murmured, squeeing her hand still. "I'm sure he'll want to see the baby. That won't be good. When did he tell you he's getting out, anyway?"

She swallowed a little uneasily when he said it wouldn't be good for Carlos to see the baby. She actually thought differently. Every child should know both of their parents, even if one isn't that great of a citizen. To not know that parent at all leaves them wanting for the parent, and to Elsa, more inclined to act like that parent in desperation to know them. She didn't answer Brendan right away. She ordered a large salad and a half of a club sandwich, using her ordering time to stall so that she could think of the best way to answer Brendan without stepping on his toes.

"He said he probably has three months left in. And I have four months left of pregnancy, if I go full term. That means he'll be out before the baby is born. And..." she took another pause her, inhaling deeply as if that would help her say what she needed to say, "I don't think we should cut him out completely, Brendan. I want you to be a father figure to my baby. But...as he grows older...he's going to realize that you're not his biological father. He needs to know Carlos so that he can know not to be like him."

Brendan kept his hand on Elsa's, stroking it a little as he thought about what she'd expressed. In the case of a sexual assault, he didn't think a rapist father had any right whatsoever to the child. If she had a fling, or even a one-night stand with Carlos, it would have been a different story. Maybe it was his corrections background, but he just didn't think that any privileges should be earned with the commission of a crime. Especially a crime an heinous as a brutal rape- a violation of the woman he loved. In fact, he thought there was no reason to even let the baby know of Carlos' existence. When he or she was old enough, the news could be broken that the biological father was a rapist.

He realized, too, that Carlos would be all over Elsa for the last month or so of her pregnancy. "Why can't we just wait until the baby's older to break that kind of thing to it?" he finally said. "The baby won't know the difference between good and bad, or what a rape even is, for years. We could move somewhere safer, baby," he said calmly, rubbing his hand up her forearm delicately. "So, when did Carlos tell you all this, anyway?" he asked, believing he knew the answer already, but curious about what she'd say.

She sighed heavily and took hold of Brendan's hand. She squeezed it gently and looked up into his eyes. This was serious. "Listen. Carlos is a gang leader. If we leave, he will find us. And then he will be pissed. Really pissed. He'll hurt you and he'll take me and the baby. It's safer to let him think he has some control here rather than try to run away and hide." she couldn't understand why Brendan didn't understand that. Maybe it was because he'd never really been involved with gangs before. Maybe it was because he'd never lived in the ghetto. She wasn't sure, but it bothered her a lot.

She wrinkled her forehead a little bit, "He told me when I visited him," she said simply. It was the complete and absolute truth.

Brendan sighed when she explained her reasoning on the subject, pausing the conversation when their food came. He took a bite of his chicken before picking up again with Elsa. So she admitted to visitng Carlos again. Obviously, he hadn't told her the news about getting out when she visited the first time, so it must have been on a later visit.

"Elsa," he started before pausing. "I know you care about me a lot. And I know you're a loyal woman. You don't want to be shared or used." He meant what he said about her being loyal, despite what he knew from his friend about the last visit. He somehow found it impossible to think she would do anything other than what she thought was right. "So, instead of just accepting the status quo, accepting what's forced on us, why can't we find a better solution together?" he suggested. He slid his hand across the table, silently pleading for her hand. "I'm not telling you to do what I say, I'm saying maybe we can come up with a better idea. But I need you to want it. How do we know that he won't have me taken care of even if you do play along, after all?"

Her heart froze for an instant when he asked her that fatal question. How did she know that he wouldn't have Brendan taken care of even if she did play along? She...she didn't know. She blinked a couple of times and then sighed, looking down at the food in front of her. She suddenly didn't want to eat anything at all, and yet hunger pained her. She moved her hand over to his and placed it on top gingerly, as if in resignation.

"I...I don't know that. But running away isn't going to be as easy as you think it will be. He probably has people in every city in America. He can find me. If he wants to find me, he will. But...I don't want you to be unhappy. I love you. And only you."

Brendan smiled back at Elsa as she spoke from her heart. She loved only him. That he knew. But she didn't go as far as to say that she'd be with him exclusively. Nevertheless, they'd made some progess, he thought. At least they'd discussed the dreaded Carlos issue without falling into screaming, fighting, or crying. That was enough progress for one day, he thought. "I know, baby. I love you too. We'll figure something out where we'll all be happy. Me, you, and the baby," he clarified, leaving Carlos out of course.

"Let's enjoy the dinner and have a nice, relaxing night at our place here," he suggested with a more relaxed expression, kicking her softly under the table and smiling. Reaching over, he stole two of the fries that came with her sandwich, and gobbled them up. "What? Am I supposed to feel regret stealing food from a woman eating for two?" he teased

Back
Top Bottom