The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

When he played with her clit ring she briefly thought about who had been the last one to do that...and it wasn't Brendan. She wasn't sure if Carlos was going to be doing that again any time soon, he'd told her that she had to do all the work at their next visit (which seemed especially horrible to her, seeing as SHE was the one carrying their child). She wriggled anxiously as he continued to tease her, her pussy becoming drenched in anticipation of being licked by him. She loved it when he called her pussy horny. She wasn't sure why, it was just a major turn on for him. She nodded and moaned softly, "Mmmhmmm...my pussy wants you real bad...all of me wants you real bad," she actually wasn't sure if she could stand oral sex or if she just needed the real deal.

Brendan was absolutely crazy for her. He needed her body so badly right now that it was indescribable. The way she talked dirty right back to him was just amazing. He pushed her skirt all the way back against her stomach so he could glare up and look her in the eyes. "I think the half gallon of juice your pussy is stewing in gave that away," he said with a snicker. "But all. Of you. Is going to get. All of me," he said, lowering his voice almost to a whisper. Holding the panties over to the side still, he leaned in and licked along the outer edge of her slit, starting at the bottom, and working his way up towards her clit. He worked his way up to her little pleasure button, reaching in with one hand to spread her lips slightly to allow access to her clitoris and the ring attached to it.

With his tongue pointed, he flicked it lightly around her clit, exploring the nearby areas, but always coming back to the clit. He tasted her warm, plentiful juices mixing with his saliva, enjoying its lovely feel. He then gave her clit a quick little suck, pulling it into his mouth for a fleeting moment, and then letting it go, anticipating building her pleasure to a crescendo. He worked his tiring tongue faster around and over her clit, eager to bring her over the edge, before dipping down and, reaching up with a hand again and spreading her now wet slit. Holding it open, he darted his tongue in and out, rolling it up, and sliding it in and out of her warm pussy.

She began to flail in pleasure when he started working her pussy. She yelped and gasped as his tongue played with her clit, twirling the ring around and pushing it into her. Her back arched and pushed her pregnant belly up when his tongue darted in and out of her pussy, sending her pleasure sky high. She moaned and held the sheets so tightly she was afraid she would rip them. Her mind was set off a cliff with desire for him. Surprisingly she didn't think she was going to get off just from him licking her. She needed more than that, even more than when he actually sucked on her delicate clitoris. He was just making her more and more aroused, she was passed the point of orgasm by oral right now.

She shook her head and bucked her hips up into his mouth, "Ahhh, Bren-Brendan," she moaned, her voice absolutely desperate with desire, "Fuck me, pleeeeease. I need to feel you inside of me,"

Elsa was getting so worked up, that he'd expected her to cum any second. But then she was begging him to fuck her. He quickly jumped up, and crouched over her on the bed, unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them off. Holding both of her cheeks, he ran his hand up through her messed up hair. "You're such a deviant sex goddess, aren't you? I thought maybe you'd squirt me again." Lowering his boxers next, he revealed a cock throbbing with arousal, ready to sink deep inside Elsa.

"But I don't think so," he teased. "I think you should fuck me, Elsa," he breathed, leaning over and pulling up on her head by her hair. He held the hair close to the scalp and pulled somewhat gently, aware that a pretty face and a neck were attached to the beautiful honey-brown hair. "Face the other way, with your ass toward me, so I can take your panties off. Then you can ride me like a horny cowgirl," he said with a big smile. He took his time, as he had the luxury of not being in a complete frenzy of arousal yet, laying down in the spot that he'd forced Elsa to vacate, peeling off the sleeveless shirt as he waited for her to assume the position.

Oh lord, she would fuck him anyway he wanted to. Backwards, forwards, right side up, upside down. She didn't even notice the squirting comment, which may have made her angry at some other time. She looked at him with her drunken eyes when he pulled her up by her hair, nodding her head in agreement. Once he was laying down where she'd been (which took him what seemed like a thousand years, he kept teasing her so!) she faced the opposite way of him, towards the door, her ass towards him and waited for him to take her panties off. She would have just ripped them off herself had he not told her that he would do it.

Right now he was fairly master like to her and she wasn't going to disobey him. If he told her to moan in German she would try her absolute best to do that for him. If he told her to wave her arms in the air while she fucked him, she would do it. Anything for Brendan, anything for her love.

Brendan grinned when she assumed the position, treated to an incredible view of her ass. Reaching up with two hands, he slid her panties down, and prodded her to lift her feet to get them all the way off, tossing them to the side of the bed. Once that was done, he grasped her hips, and pulled them down and back towards him, although it didn't seem like she needed much encouragement. When the tip of his cock felt her entrance, it was immediately moistened by her juices, almost begging to take him in. He reached up and traced his cock up against the outside of her pussy, teasing just a little more. But he was dying to feel the heavenly warmth of her pussy, too, and couldn't even bear to tease any longer. "Okay, spread those legs wide open, stick that ass up in the air, and sink down on my cock and ride me, baby," he instructed her, giving her a single swat on her exposed ass. "I know your pussy wants it bad, you little temptress."

She lifted her feet for him to get her panties all the way off of her, incredibly relieved when they finally were. She could feel the cool air kissing her soaked pussy, but she was even more elated when she felt the tip of his cock nudge against her. Agh, but then he was teasing her again. She whined in protest and he soon stopped, though it was evident that he wasn't going to do anything -- he was leaving it all in her very capable hands. She did exactly what he told her to do: she spread her legs, stuck her ass in the air, and sunk down on his thick, rigid cock. She moaned loudly when she did so, feeling him fill her nicely. "God, you make me so fucking horny," she moaned, immediately beginning to bounce up and down on him. At first it was strange that she couldn't see it, but the new angle this provided her with was heavenly.

Brendan gasped when she sunk down on him all in one motion. His cock went from room temperature to burning up in a matter of a few seconds. Her pussy was absolutely on fire as it writhed around him, Elsa riding him like a crazed, pregnant cowgirl. He knew that the outward, upward angle this position gave her put more pressure than usual on her g-spot, and she was already beginning to show the results of that.

Reaching up, Brendan took two big handfuls of her amazing, soft butt, giving a hearty squeeze. "Mmmm," he gasped, as now it was his turn to tear at the sheets with his hands. "You don't make it so hard, you little nympho," he moaned, reached up and tracing his nails softly across her butt. "You should... ohh," he moaned, hardly able to finish his sentence with the intense pleasure he felt. "Should sit up straight and sit on my stomach while you ride me. You can bounce on there all you want," he offered, looking at the perfect view he had of her pussy slamming up and down on his lubricated cock.

She wasn't sure how long she could last in this amazing position. She immediately voted this one her favorite. It was so different, so fresh and new, but even more than that it put intense pressure on her g-spot that made her just want to scream in absolute pleasure. This position, she vowed, would never been something she would do with Carlos. Only Brendan would get this, it was a privilege Carlos would never ever see from her. When he gave her instructions to sit up straight on his stomach she did so, the position changing again (for the better, it caused more pressure to be put on her insides), and she nearly screamed in ecstasy.

She bounced up and down on him hard and fast. She wasn't sure how long they'd been going at it, to her it felt like years and years of pleasure, but in reality it had probably only been a few minutes. "Ohhh my Godd, Brendan..." she moaned, her eyes hooded as she let the pleasure completely take over her, "I'm gonna cum, baby."

Brendan leaned up a little bit and started rocking his hips into her, so that all the work didn't fall on Elsa. There wasn't much more, though, that he could do. She was more or less in control of the speed, and how far she took him inside her with each thrust. Elsa's moans of pleasure were intoxicating as he drank them in over the few minutes she rode him straight up. The only tiny thing missing about this amazing position was that he couldn't look her in the eyes. As her pussy muscles squeezed him tighter (although she was bouncing so fast that he felt more of the pounding than the squeezing), he craved some tenderness with Elsa. He wanted to hold her while she came.

Getting closer and closer to the edge, his body quivered, and he lost some of the playful desire to talk dirty. He just wanted to love her now. So with his chest leaned up some, he let his hands wander Elsa's body. He started on her butt, but let his hands move up her back, around to her stomach, and over her breasts, where he softly clamped them down, trying to avoid the tender nipples. Brendan let out a deep, long groan when she said she was going to cum. "I am too, Elsa," he barely was able to get out. "You're fucking amazing. I... I love you," he stammered, hands gripping tighter at her breasts and squeezing them as a wave shot through his body, releasing himself deep up inside Elsa as he let out a long, higher pitched moan.

By the time he started rocking his hips back and forth along with her movements, Elsa had closed her eyes and was concentrating just on how good this felt. When he began to feel her body she melted back into him, responding quickly to his touch. Her pussy squeezed his cock rhythmically in preparation for her orgasm and her hands found his when he clamped down on her breasts. Together they held her breasts as she bounced up and down on him. She felt his cock begin to throb tellingly inside of her and in the next instant her body was tensing up tightly only to release her intense orgasm. She moaned along with him, her thighs squeezing him.

After they'd both ridden out their orgasms she began to slow down until she was just sitting on top of him, facing away, both of them holding on to her breasts. She breathed deeply and then giggled, "Mmmm...that was great,"

The period of time during which they'd both climaxed couldn't have lasted for more than a minute or two, but the feeling was so clear and intense that it seemed like forever. Although he couldn't stare deep into her eyes while they came, as Brendan loved to do, the tender way that Elsa placed her hands over his on her breasts gave the whole thing a similar emotional connection. She was right, the experience was great. It was better than great. As Elsa giggled, Brendan started laughing loudly. It was a laugh of complete contentment and lack of brain activity, one that belied the fact that he was still on such as endorphin high that he wasn't able to speak yet. The closeup view he had of her pussy flying up and down on him had been unreal, too. Looking in that direction now, he saw his cum start to ooze out of her, a little trickle making its way around his cock and down onto their thighs.

"Come here," he finally said playfully, pulling her off her high perch by tugging her chest back towards him, his manhood sliding out of her as she fell back into his chest. His cock still was tingling, and he shivered once it was removed from its warm, comfortable berth inside Elsa. As she fell back towards his chest, he kissed her on the upper back, releasing her breasts and wrapping his arms around her whole body, kissing one of her ears all over. "You rode me so well you don't even have to clean me off this time," he teased. "But I'll tell you one thing, baby," he continued in a whisper. "You're not getting me out of here tonight. You'll have to drag me out of this bed to get me to go home tonight, and I think we both know that's not happening."

When he pulled her down onto his chest she let out a long, heavy sigh. She felt his cock slip out of her and for a moment wished it was back inside of her again. She felt so complete when he was in her, it was like he was meant to be there. Well, he was. At least she felt like he was. She closed her eyes and relaxed as he kissed up her back and then her ear. She rested her hands on his arms when he wrapped them around her, glad to be in his tight embrace once again. It hadn't even been strange to her to not see his face the entire time they'd had sex. It was like the opposite of doggy style, it was so different, it had been amazing.

She giggled when he told her that she didn't have to clean him. If he had told her she did have to, she would have done it in and instant, without any question. She would still do it if he changed his mind, and she wouldn't even be upset about it. She giggled again when he told her that he wasn't going to leave. She rolled over on him so that she was straddling him and her breasts were pressed against his chest, her face right above his. She kissed him gently and cooed, "If you left I would be devastated,"

Brendan bit at her nose when she straddled him. Elsa looked like a cute, playful cat the way she arched her back a little, her ass up in the air, and cooed and giggled at him. It was unbelievable, really. He'd just had an amazing, mind-blowing orgasm, and the way she talked to him, it left him immediately wanting more. Everything seemed right with their lives when he was in bed with her, holding her close.

"Good," he said with a big smile that showed all his white teeth once he let go of her nose. "I hope you didn't think I'd let you off the hook after only getting fucked once. Not after making me wait so long," he teased, rubbing his nose against hers. He pulled one hand away from hers and slid it along the sheets, and darted it up towards her sex, where he quickly found her familiar piercing and pressed against it hard. He loved playing with her there when she was already sensitive. After giving it another little tug, he rolled them both over, holding her wrists as he laid on top of her, arching his back so as not to pressure her belly. "I don't think I've given these magnificent babies enough attention, he said softly, diving his head down between her breasts, and kissing her there. "Have I?"

She squealed playfully when he bit her nose, wrinkling it at him and then giggling again. When the two of them were in bed together it was like nothing else in the world mattered. It was just the two of them, being happy together, making each other feel good. And that was amazing. Maybe, she wondered, that was why things were so horrible with Carlos. For one, they'd never actually been in a bed together, and for another thing, they didn't focus on making each other feel good. He just wanted her to make him feel good, and anything she got from him was just so that he could say he owned her. It wasn't really for her. Everything Brendan did was for her though, she knew that.

She gasped and threw her head back when he pressed hard against her sensitive clit with the piercing. She moaned and bucked, her face flushing again immediately as he made her horny all over again. She smiled up at him when he rolled her over, conscious of the fact that he was being careful so as to not hit her belly. She shook her head slowly, "I don't think you have. But...babe, I have to warn you, I don't think I can go all night. I think once more and then we have to actually get some sleep," she leaned up and pecked his lips.

Brendan snickered when Elsa responded to his touch, showing that she was still horny. He rolled over and lay next to Elsa, reaching down and pulling the sheet over them, running his toes up and down her lower legs underneath the sheet. “You’re right, it is a work night, isn’t it?” he admitted, leaning in and giving her a kiss on the lips. “Once more sounds perfect. But let’s cuddle for a minute first, babe,” he suggested with a grin. He wanted to make love to her all night, but the truth was he was tired, too, and after a little more play, he’d probably be content to sleep by her side for the night. As long as they were together. While they lay there, he reached in and wiggled the clit ring every so often, giving Elsa a sly smile each time he did, wanting to keep her in a state of arousal.

“I have to go to the bathroom for a minute, honey,” he whispered after some time holding each other. Leaving the room, he did actually use her bathroom, but before he came back, he took a coffee mug out of her cabinet and filled it with ice cubes. Padding in, he set it on the floor next to the bed, and leapt up over Elsa, one cube already in his mouth. Letting it hang halfway out of his mouth, he surprised Elsa by tracing it slowly across her lips. Next, he pushed it with his tongue towards Elsa’s mouth, prodding it all the way inside and then letting go. He planted a couple of soft, icy cold kisses on her cheek and neck, making sure to stick out his frozen tongue and rub it on her skin. While he was down at her neck, he leaned down further and gave one pass with his icy tongue across her breast and nipple, just a tease for now. “Give it back now,” he smirked, planting another kiss on her lips.

Her heart melted a little when he said he wanted to cuddle. She smiled at him and snuggled right up to him, staring into his eyes the whole time. It was when they were in bed together like this that she couldn't believe she actually went so long without sleeping with him. How could she possibly do that? But at the same time, she wondered, if they slept together regularly, would it be as good as it was right now? Would it be as good as it is when they don't do it all the time? It was really good while she was living with him, and they had sex almost every day. Hm. She wasn't sure, but now wasn't the time to be philosophical about sex.

Each time he wiggled her clit ring her eyes grew wide and her face flushed a little deeper. He was keeping her on her toes. He knew how to play her, he was an expert. He knew exactly what to do to have her begging him to fuck her, and she wouldn't hesitate even for a moment to beg him if that was what he wanted (actually, she'd just done that). When he came back into the room and leapt over her, she was a little surprised. Her surprise was quickly shaded by excitement though as he began to play with the ice. She held it in her mouth when he put it there, trying very hard not to wiggle too much as he gave her cold kisses and licked her breasts. She looked up at him with doe-like eyes when he told her to give it back. She lifted her head up for his kiss and gently pushed the somewhat melted ice cube into his mouth with her tongue.

Brendan’s heart was racing as he showered Elsa with kisses. Every time they tried something new, it was amazing. He felt such a love for her, that he wanted to make her feel wonderful inside and out. He felt like they were completely connected right there, in bed. He kissed her on the lips, and took the much smaller cube back into his own mouth. Letting his face move above her neck, a few icy drops dripped from the rapidly melting cube onto the hot skin on her neck and chest. Once it was almost completely gone, he let it fall in between her breasts, holding it there with his hand. “Hey, you ruined it,” he whispered teasingly once his mouth was free. Brendan leaned in and prodded Elsa’s lips open with his own, letting his tongue wander into her mouth, and let their respective frozen tongues caress each other until they both got warm.

Pulling away from her lips, he reached down and took another ice cube from the mug, taking it inside his mouth for a minute to smooth it out. He popped it out and kept eye contact with Elsa as he ran the fresh cube from her neck down with his hand, through the pool between her breasts from the other cube, over the hump of her stomach, and across her navel. Heading back up, he let it run all over her soft breasts, especially over the nipples, watching them quickly harden up. Once the cube was half melted, he reached up and put it back into his mouth, letting half of it hang out. He made a path along her again down her stomach, letting the half of the ice that was sticking out tease her warm flesh. He darted left, tracing it across one hip, and then visited the other hip, before running it down her thigh, and up and down both inner thighs, pretending he hadn’t noticed her sex at all. Once that one melted, he crawled back up along Elsa, and gave her nipple a little suckle with his freshly frozen tongue, and then a kiss on the lips. “You melted that one too, you naughty sex kitten,” he whispered, picking up a fresh cube. "That means I'll have to give you some more."

She shivered deliciously when he let the icy drops drip onto her neck and chest. The water pooled there for a moment and then dissipated, her hot skin soaking it up almost instantly. She looked down at the tiny ice cube between her breasts and watched it melt quickly, giggling when he told her that she ruined it. She was about to say something to him when he was kissing her and coaxing her mouth open. She obliged and kissed him lovingly, there tongues dancing expertly together.

Her body tensed a little when he drew the other piece of ice around her body. When he brought it over her little baby bump she smiled, thinking about the little creature growing there inside of her. When she and Brendan played together like that she felt like the baby was his. Her baby should be his. She was brought out of her thoughts by his frozen lips on her nipple, which caused her to squeal. Then she giggled wildly, "Mmmm...you're right. I am a naughty sex kitten. Are you going to discipline me?"

Brendan hadn’t been planning on ‘disciplining’ her, but the way she said it got him completely fired up. He loved dominating Elsa, loved the trust she gave him to allow him to do so. It actually meant a great deal to him that she trusted him to ‘punish’ her after what they’d been through. Besides, she was even more hot and sexy when she was a teasing little subbie. “Mmm, I think you do need some discipline, dear,” he said with arousal written all over his voice. He looked down, and picked up the top sheet, gripping the ice cube between his teeth with a big smirk. Running the sheet through the headboard, he took a hold of her wrist, and tied a tight knot around it, before doing the same with the other wrist. “Now you’ll be defenseless to all my devices,” he teased, reaching down and giving both hard nipples a little twist. The knots allowed her a decent amount of movement, but her arms were restrained from reaching any lower than her chest.

Letting the ice protrude from his mouth again, he knelt between her legs, and rubbed it with his mouth around her inner thighs again. This time, after a short while, he dove his face right into her womanhood, and let the ice slide up her moist slit, letting the cube graze her piercing and touch her tender clit. He pressed her thighs down with both hands, so as not to get kicked by Elsa in her excitement. Grinning right at her sex, he pushed what was left of the cube right into her pussy, sliding it in with his tongue, and letting her pussy muscles push it almost out, before ramming it back in with his tongue, continuing until it melted. He could tell her pussy was starting to quiver, begging for more attention, but he left it alone once the ice melted, climbing back up over Elsa. He let his hand gingerly rub her stomach in the process. It really was an adorable look for her, and he couldn’t help but know the baby was going to be an amazing child. No matter who the father was, Elsa was the mother, and that was enough to convince him the baby would be wonderful. He leaned down and kissed Elsa on the neck, taking yet another piece of ice into his hand. “Tell me, babe, does that naughty pussy want some more ice, or my big cock?” he asked teasingly.

She groaned softly when he lifted her wrists up and tied them to the headboard with her own sheet. She tugged her wrists a little just to see how much give she had, which wasn't too much, but enough that she didn't feel too bound. She whimpered when he twisted her nipples, giving him her signature pout and wriggling her entire body. She gasped loudly and arched her back severely when he pushed the ice up into her pussy. She whined and struggled hard against him, the ice inside of her driving her absolutely crazy. But he held her thighs down and made her bear it, made her deal with it. He was, after all, disciplining her.

She gasped for breath when he kissed her neck, whining again and tugging on her wrists desperately, her leg twitching a little from the coldness in her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked at him with lust and love in her eyes, "You. Big. Thick. Hard. Delicious. Cock,"

Brendan laughed (in fact, it might even have been classified as an embarrassing giggle) when Elsa lustily pleaded for his cock. "Well, my beautiful cock lover," he started, giving her a kiss on the lips, "I'll take that into consideration. In fact, I see it in your pussy's future." He thought that it was cute the way she tugged at the makeshift restraints as he popped the piece of ice into his mouth. "But more ice punishment first," he said with a grin and a deep breath. "After all, you've been really bad."

He reached down, and pushed the fresh, larger piece of ice into her pussy. It instantly began dissolving, and he leaned down and bit on it, pushing it in and out again with his mouth, simulating what his cock was about to do with her. Just before it melted, he knelt in front of her, his cock more than ready for another round with Elsa. He pressed the tip of his manhood against her entrance, preventing the ice from popping out, and rubbing the tip up and down her slit. Finally he leaned down, and pressed himself into her icy womanhood, leaning over Elsa, and rubbing his cheek against hers. "Hmmm," he gasped, felling her pussy freezing all around him, squeezing him already. "You asked for it, you got it, baby," he moaned, sinking himself all the way inside.

She kissed his lips hungrily when he leaned down to her, her lips begging to be permanently attached to his. She loved it when he kissed her, absolutely loved it. But he soon pulled away and she looked into his eyes again, smiling when he said that his cock was in her pussy's future. Her smile faded a little when he said more ice though. They'd never played with ice before and he had her on the edge with it now.

She yelped softly when he shoved this large piece of ice up inside of her. She began to wriggle again and just like the first time, he kept her thighs down to make sure that she couldn't refuse the ice. She sighed when he began to pull the ice in and out of her, simulating screwing her. And then she felt his cock up against her, instantly warming her pussy. She whimpered as he slid inside of her, lifting her hips up as much as she could to him. "God, I love you..."

Once Brendan was inside of her, everything felt perfect with the universe again. He felt completely and entirely connected with her, giving her a passionate kiss, and letting his lips stay on hers as he moved in and out of her. Soon, the cold, tingling feeling was gone, the friction of their love warming them both up. He pulled up for air, letting his tongue trace lightly across her lips. "Mmm, I love you, Els," he said with a half-crazed look as he rocked up and down steadily in her. "Always. Forever," he declared, before leaning back in and holding their lips in a kiss again.

He thought for a moment about grabbing another piece of ice, but decided against it. Now, it was time for loving, not playing. He felt her hips rise to meet him, and began trying to vary the angle that he moved inside her with, to make sure he touched all her most sensitive spots inside. He pulled almost all the way out, and prodded the delicate area around her opening a little. Before long, when he sunk deep inside her again, he closed his eyes, trying to keep himself under control. But his cock was throbbing, dying to release in her again for the second time of the evening.

She indulged herself in their passionate kiss, letting her tongue dance and circle and play with his, her lips seeking his always. The only part about this that could have been better was if she could wrap her arms around his neck and hold him close. But her wrists were still tied to the headboard, and all in all she wasn't too upset about that. She loved being playful with him like that and she could give up having her arms around his neck this one time to have that playful dominant attitude from him.

When he finally closed his eyes she closed hers too, focussing just on the feel of him thrusting in and out of her. She moved her hips as much as she could, but most of her energy went towards conserving her orgasm that wanted to explode immediately. The harder and deeper he went though, the more of her spots he hit, the more difficult it was for her to keep everything inside. Finally she couldn't handle it anymore and she thrust her hips up into him hard, her insides exploding with her pleasure as she moaned out his name.

Back
Top Bottom