The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

"I can't argue with that," he said, losing it completely at the sound of her cute giggle. When he felt her lips come in, he kissed her back without hesitation, wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up onto her toes to even out their height difference a little. He opened up his mouth and let his tongue explore the inside of her mouth, tasting the wonderful warmth that it offered. Setting her down, he bent over a little bit to hold their kiss, and began letting his hands wander up and down her back, finally reaching under her jumpsuit top, and wandering up against her warm, bare back, tugging the shirt up with them as they went, continuing to kiss her like he meant it. "My God, Elsa," he gasped, pulling away from her for a moment and looking her in the eyes. "You taste like a slice of heaven." He reached over and unbuttoned her top shirt button, kissing her on the neck, then moving to the top of her chest, backing her up a little towards the cot at the same time.

She giggled again when he told her she tasted like a slice of heaven. "Oh yeah?" she asked playfully, walking backwards towards the cot until she was there. She plopped down onto it and began to unbutton the rest of the buttons on her shirt. She got it completely unbuttoned and then shrugged it off. She put her hands behind her and pushed her chest out a little bit, as if displaying her bra covered breasts to him. "My saliva tells you that?" she giggled again and pushed herself backward even more so that her legs were up on the cot as well. She was wearing her drawstring jumpsuit pants and her panties underneath and she was half naked on top already.

"Well, I'm not so sure now," he said, wearing an ear-to-ear smile. "I think I'll have to taste some more." He placed a hand on either side of her shoulders on the cot, and then swung his legs on also, hovering over her on all fours. He dipped his face right down into her milky cleavage pouring out of her bra, licking down the center between her breasts. Although her hands were certainly doing a good work, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them on either side of her head, smiling at her to let her know he was being playful. He kissed her once on the mouth, before kissing down her neck again, biting down gently on her supple neck, before continuing down onto her breasts again. He grabbed the top of the bra between his teeth, and tugged it down, popping one breast out.

He worked it thoroughly with his tongue, licking all the way around the breast, before working towards the center, finally biting down on the barbell through her now healed nipple, and twisting it a little to the left, and then to the right with his mouth. Letting go of her wrists, he reached down, and lowered the other bra cup, whispering "It's true, you do taste delicious. At the same time, he reached up, and unbuttoned his blue oxford shirt, tossing it into the floor, and then peeled his sleeveless t-shirt off as well, letting it fall behind him on the cot. He then reached down through his legs with one hand, and dipped it quickly beneath her pants underwear, first feeling a little bit of prickly stubble, feeling around to see if she was wet already.

She squealed when he grabbed her hands and pinned them on either side of her, wriggling against him playfully, in mock protest. Then he kissed her and she eagerly kissed back, pouting a little when he pulled his lips away from hers. But then he started kissing down her neck and then to her chest. She murred when he popped her breast out, a little nervous about him giving so much attention to her nipple. But then when he bit down onto it and turned it from side to side she groaned and tilted her head back. "Ahhh...Brendan," her nipples had never been very sensitive, but now that they were pierced and healed, that made her even more aroused. She was definitely wet.

She thrust her hips up a little when he slid his hands into her pants and began to feel around her womahood. She spread her legs open some so that his hand would have more room to feel her slick pussy. She lifted her hands up again and shimmied out of her pants, kicking them off to the floor. She laughed then, seeing his hand all in her panties. She peeled her panties down too, glancing down to look at his hand fondling her. Then she realized something. She pushed her hand down there too and spread her pussy lips open. She leaned down and stared at her clit for a moment. She wondered how it would look and feel to have it pierced.

As he continued to feel around under Elsa's panties, he quickly became aware that she was soaked. He laughed with her, when she wriggled her pants off, exposing his hand feeling around under there. But before he knew it, she had her panties off, too, and her pussy spread, as if waiting impatiently for his cock to stop delaying. It wasn't delaying, though, as he had an obvious raging hard-on protruding under his khakis. He quickly loosened the belt and top button, tugging down at his zipper, and releasing his manhood from its confines, the outline of a large vein prominent along its erect length.

He let his tongue continue down its path, kissing her stomach, darting in her navel for a second. He wondered if her stomach was as cutely ticklish to the touch of a tongue as to a light drag of his fingernail. Finally, he dragged his tongue around her little clit, swirling a circle around it before pushing it up and down with the flat part of his tongue. Finally, he let his tongue dart up between Elsa's pussy lips, tasting the warm juices within. Pulling up, he laid on top of her, looking her in the eyes and kissing her firmly on the lips with his wet mouth that had just been inside her. He could feel his hard manhood bending a little as it presed firmly against her thigh. "See, I told you that you tasted good," he said with a playful smile, rearing up off her a bit and tracing his penis down her stomach towards the opening it was begging to penetrate.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to his rock hard length. She giggled again, a large part of her yearning to reach out and stroke him. But she didn't, she just laid back on the cot completely. She heaved a contented sigh as he kissed down her stomach and her navel. When his tongue darted out she squealed and bucked her hips, wriggling anxiously. She was definitely just as ticklish with his tongue as she was with his fingers. She moaned softly when his tongue dragged along her clit, playing with it, fondling it, pushing her arousal even higher.

When he came up to kiss her she kissed him back gently, feeling her moistness drip into her mouth from his lips. She laughed, it was a little strange to her to taste herself, but it didn't taste bad. "Mmm," was all she said about that, kissing him again as his cock slid along her stomach. She looked into his eyes for a moment, "You think the clit piercing would be...um...beneficial?" she blushed a little.

He looked into her eyes as she asked the last question. It was cute the way she blushed, and he blushed back a little to be discussing it. "Well, do you like the way you feel now?" he grinned at her, reaching down and squeeing her clit a little between his thumb and forefinger, twisting it around gently. He loved the way it made her hips thrust involuntarily. "If you can get past the mental part, it's like having something else to stimulate you there. It hangs just above the clit, so you have something extra that can rub agaist your little naughty button." He didn't want to ruin the mood by talking about one of her least favorite subjects, but the way she asked about it, it sounded like she might me more open to it. "I had a girlfriend who had one before, and she wouldn't give it up for the world."

He knelt over her, tracing the tip of his manhood teasingly lightly across her lower stomach, then down and all around her pussy lips, but not inside. He decided to work her up into a little bit of a frenzy, bending down into her and biting softly onto her clit, pulling it gently away from her, and rolling it between his tongue and his teeth again and again. He seemed to get even harder doing this, if that was possible. While his mouth was working her, he reached under the bed, and picked up a condom that he had left there 'just in case'. Finally giving her clit a rest, he held it up. "I can use one of these this time," he said with a smile. "I won't have to use your shirt that way."

She yelped when he squeezed her clit and began to twist it, her hips wriggling and bucking involuntarily the way he loved. "Mmm..." she murred, thinking about what he said about his ex girlfriend with the piercing. How it would give her extra stimulation. How the mental part was the only part that would be hard for her to get through. She nodded, "Okay. I think...I think I'm okay with it," she smiled at him as he began to trace the tip of his cock around her pussy, teasing her. She pouted at him, her body begging him for more. She was incredibly hot for him right now, a thousand times more hot for him than she'd been the first time they'd had sex. When he bent down over her and bit her clit she almost went overboard right then and there.

She yelped and bucked her hips, her back arching severely. Her hands gripped the cot as he pulled on her clit, as if holding on for dear life. She moaned anxiously, her pussy pushing even more lubricatory fluids out of her. Her pussy was begging for his cock and now her mind was too. When he presented the condom to her she frowned and lifted a hand up, knocking it out of his hand. "Pssh, no! Condoms ruin the feeling. You still don't have to use the shirt though." she smiled at him suggestively.

"Mmmm," he grunted, when she agreed that she would go along with the piercing. "You'll be so sexy with it. I don't know how I'll keep my hands off you all day." Once she'd knocked the condom out of his hand, he absolutely went crazy. He was willing to accept the lessened sensitivity to make her comfortable, but it was as if his cock itself heard that it was going to get to fly unfettered tonight. He leapt into action, grabbing her hands and pinning them next to her head again. "You can't slap at me, I'm your C.O", he grunted with a big grin. He leaned into her and sunk himself deep into her womanhood, not bothering to go slowly, knowing she was very well lubricated. His manhood felt like it was in heaven as it was surrounded by pulsating warmth, her quivering insides gripping at it as he thrust it almost out and all the way back in again, arching his back high into the air.

She squealed in excitement when he pinned her hands down and grunted at her. Then, less than a nanosecond later, he was sunk deep inside of her. She moaned and bucked her hips, her back muscles straining as she arched it tightly. Her womanhood squeezed him as he slid deep inside of her, exploring her deepest parts. "Mmmm," she moaned, her eyes wide and doe like again, though it was obviously she was drunk with pleasure. She pouted a little, "Ohh, yes sir. Punish me, sir!" she whimpered at him, spreading her legs open wider as he began to thrust back and forth inside of her powerfully.

Brendan pounded her hard and rhythmically, having lost all concept of reality now. He slid up higher on her a little bit, starting to thrust up and down, instead of just in and out, so that his base would stimulate her clit as he continued to penetrate her. But he was jolted by her cry to punish her. At first, he let out a guttural laugh, looking deep into her aroused eyes. But then he realized that she was serious. He kept pumping in rhythm with her body, but lifted off her hands, reaching behind himself, under her knee, and lifting both of her legs up off the cot. "That's right, you need to be punished like the naughty bitch you are, don't you," he shot back, keeping his gaze locked into her eyes. He reached behind his body and gave her ass a hard slap, then another, and another. "That'll teach you to mouth off to your C.O," he gasped. He felt her muscles contracting harder and harder on his cock, and hoped that he could at least hold out until she got off, but it was going to be close.

She cried out again when he shifted himself, his cock now rubbing up and down on her swollen and sensitive clit. The best was yet to come, she soon found. He lifted her legs up and changed the angle again, she was so drunk with pleasure now it wasn't even funny anymore. She was so into him, so needy of him. Then he began to spank her, hard. Her ass jiggled each time, her throat tightening with a high moan. "Ahh! Yes, sir! I've been so bad. I haven't shown you the respect you deserve," she cooed, her chest heaving up and down as she felt herself grow closer and closer to orgasm. And then finally it came. She almost screamed, just barely being able to hold herself back for the sake of privacy. Her pussy clenched on to him and she shuddered, her cum exploding around him. After a few moments she looked up into his eyes and lifted a hand, stroking his cheek gently. "Let me make it up to you," she cooed, wriggling a little.

Brendan kept slapping her ass hard until she started to come, at which time he laid her back out and concentrated on her arousal-drunk eyes. He rocked her back and forth as he continued to sink deep inside her. He almost lost it wheh she came, her pussy clenching him violently in the throes of her orgasm. This was incomparably better than the last time they'd done it, although, granted, that time had been good, too. He arched his back as he felt the throbbing precursor to his own climax. "Mmmerh, aahhh," he gasped. "You've been such a disobedient bitch. Now make it up to me," he groaned. Sensing what she might to do make it up, he yanked his throbbing cock out of her and slid up along her quickly, shoving his rock hard length into the area of her mouth. "Drink my cum and make it up to me," he moaned, staring straight into her lovely eyes.

She opened her mouth when he yanked out of her, prepared for him to shove himself inside of it. When he did she wrapped her lips around his length tightly, her tongue darting out to massage his underside. She lifted her head up and began to bob up and down on him, sucking firmly but submissively. It was clear that she was doing this to pleasure him, but it was also clear that she had no qualms about doing it. She looked up at him again while she sucked at him, her desire for him still there. She realized then that this was her first time ever sucking him off. She was glad they'd waited until they were ready. It was much better this way, and she'd never resent him for it. Instead...she'd probably be more than willing to service him whenever he asked (or she offered).

He gladly shoved himself inside her waiting mouth, feeling the wonderful rough texture of her tongue massaging him, seemingly hitting all the most sensitive areas, especially those on the underside of his manhood. He leaned over her, his head flung backwards, pointed to the ceiling, eyes rolled back, as she bobbed up and down on the head. Finally he looked down, his eyes meetings hers, absorbing the raw desire that she was giving off, and returning the same amount of arousal and then some. He couldn't have been inside her mouth for a minute when he felt the tingling wave of release wash through him, all of the muscles in his body flexing as one, before he came hard into her mouth. "Mmmmm," came the animal sound emanating from between his clenched lips, not wanting to alert anyone in a nearby room. After releasing the last of his juices with several final thrusts, he pulled out, and collapsed onto her, the last trickle of cum making a little line connecting her mouth to her ear.

She felt him throb hotly in her mouth and then felt his heat change, she knew he would come. She pulled her mouth back just a little bit so that she wouldn't choke on his seed. When he finally did cum, his liquid was hot and sticky, but she liked it. It didn't have too much taste to it, but what she could taste wasn't bad at all. She swallowed most of it, though a little of it dribbled out onto her lips. When he pulled out of her she licked her lips and swallowed that, turning onto her side a little bit as he collapsed. She gently kissed and licked his cock as he laid there gasping for breath. She knew he would be extremely sensitive right now, but she wasn't done being affectionate just yet.

He stared into her eyes carefully as she swallowed his seed, eager to see if her reaction gave anything away about her feelings toward it. She seemed to enjoy it somewhat as she swallowed, or at the worst was indifferent. He shivered a little as she licked him some more, finally pulling away, feeling the cold air against his slick cock. He got up onto his elbows, bringing his face up to Elsa's, and grabbing her soft stomach suddenly and giving her a good tickle. "You're really dirty when you're turned on, babe," he said to her once his breathing had steadied a little, leaning in and giving her a kiss on the mouth, tasting a little bit of the residual semen. It wasn't a bad taste, just odd to taste his own juices. "I think I'm safe in saying that was the kind of punishment we could both enjoy," he added with a devious grin.

She giggled at him and kissed him affectionately, almost lovingly. She rolled over onto her side and snuggled up to him, her pierced breasts pressing against his warm skin and she moved her lips down from his to his chin and then neck. She was still showering affection on him. She'd always been the kind of girl to want to cuddle and make her partner feel nice after they were finished with sex, but with him she seemed to want that even more. "Do you like it when I'm dirty?" she cooed with another giggle, entwining one leg around his. She slung an arm across his chest and stroked him gently, running her fingers up and down his smooth skin.

"Mmmhmm," he answered, loving the way that her hands felt as they wandered around his body. He took in her kisses, snuggling up tightly next to her warm, slightly sweaty body. He ran the tips of his fingers softly down her side, just past the side of her breast, over her hip, and as far as he could reach down her leg. Lifting his hand off her, he grabbed the sheet at the bottom, and pulled it up, wrapping it tightly around them up to their shoulders. "I love it when you're dirty," he said leaning it and biting the tip of her nose softly. "I love it when you're dirty, and then when you're sweet and cute and giggly the next moment, like you are now," he smiled, lifting up his leg and pushing it between her legs, intertwining their bodies even more. "I think I could lay here forever like this with you," he said, finding a nice place for his arm, dangling it over her lower back under the sheets, lightly scratching her on the back.

She grinned at him and shivered lightly when he ran his fingers down her chest, stomach, hip, and then leg. She snuggled up even closer to him when he pulled the sheet around them. It had been an extremely long time since she'd laid in bed with a man and snuggled with him. It was, of course, a little bit skewed here as they were in a prison guard's office and not a bedroom, but it was almost the same. Better, even, since she was with Brendan. She squealed softly when he pushed his leg between hers, her pussy resting against his thigh lightly. She felt the slightest urge to keep being naughty, but she didn't. "Meee too...but we have to go make me even naughtier later. I'm still a little nervous about that."

He laughed at what she said, feeling her still-wet pussy grinding into his leg a little bit. "Don't worry about that," he whispered, leaning in and biting her earlobe. "We'll have a nice day first. You can rest, take a nap if you want. I'll get us some good food, and then we can shower, or you at least," he grinned. He flipped over, spooning into her, his warm knees right in the back of hers, his now half-erect cock poking onto her butt. "You know, my old girlfriend told me it wasn't any more painful than an ear piercing. Is that what you're worried about, or something else?" It felt nice to just cuddle, that too made this time so much better than the first time they'd had sex. "Because if you're worried about being punished again like today, I don't know if I can get you out of that. I think you'll need to be punished even more once your pussy has her naughty new decoration," he whispered with a chuckle.

Wasn't any more painful than an ear piercing? That was hard for her to believe after how painful the nipple piercings had been. How could the most blood rich part of her, the most sensitive part, not writhe in pain when a slick piece of metal sliced into her? That mere thought of it made her shiver a little. But she pushed that away and snuggled back into him. "I feel like it's just...slutty. I'm not slutty. Except with you," and then she giggled wildly and sighed. "You might have to punish me for being slutty." she tilted her head and murred, enjoying the feeling of his body forming to hers.

He laughed at her expressed fear of sluttiness. "I know, Elsa," he sighed. Just try to think of it as something they do here, just part of embarrassing people into fear of repeating their crimes." He grabbed Elsa around her chest, playfully using her breasts as handles to scoot himself a little tighter to her body. This caused his manhood to peek between her butt cheeks a little bit. He chuckled once that happened. "Sorry, didn't mean to goose you." He closed his eyes and imagined Elsa's sex, with maybe a little circle ring with one bead hanging down over her sensitive clit. He shivered in arousal at the mere thought. "Yeah, I think my ideal woman is a filthy slut in bed with me, and a perfect lady everywhere else." He kissed the back of her neck, right where the last strands of hair came out of her scalp. "A little like you," he whispered.

She shook her head, being serious for a second. "I'm not a perfect lady everywhere else. I'm a prisoner and a convict." that dampened her mood a tiny bit. She felt like a normal woman when she was with him like this. She could forget that she had a cage cell waiting for her. She could forget that there was a vicious warden who was ordering piercings and punishments on her that had nothing to do with her crime. She could forget about her blue prison jumpsuit, she could forget about Jamie and Carlos. All there was was her and Brendan. Except...not. "I wish I could be your perfect lady."

"I know that," he answered, rolling her onto her back so that he could get up onto his hands and knees and look dowm into her honey-brown eyes as he spoke. His back up against the sheet made it like a little tent over them. "That's how they think of you," he said, motioning a circle with his index finger to show that he meant the outside world. "I know that the car thief isn't the real you. I know that underneath all that knowledge about transmissions and exhaust systems is a good girl who likes books, has self-respect, and hadn't slept with a guy for ages before getting here." He thought about the time she had preferred to keep her top on instead of eating, for example. "Here, they take away your dignity," he said looking lustily down at her. "But I know you still have some good-girl in you," He flipped off the bed. "I have to make my rounds, though. I'll bring some food back," he said, pulling on his underwear, then the rest of his clothes. "What do you want?"

Back
Top Bottom