Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

I was actually giving a thumbs up in favor of your post. So I'm getting in this boat with you lol.

I mean-I could see about setting up a dice roll somewhere you all can have at it that way, but I trust you all to not kill eachother with alcohol poisoning IC lol

I am a huge beer pong nut, I'll admit that. But I win enough games in RL I don't mind losing out here.

I mean-I could see about setting up a dice roll somewhere you all can have at it that way, but I trust you all to not kill eachother with alcohol poisoning IC lol
That would be nice - to have our actions purely be RNG

@Aluora PHEW!!! that last post gave me chills lol

Sorry about the general absence. Had to fly home to Michigan to deal with vehicle registration issues.

@KaeganofAmber / @Pastel / @IfIWereInYourShoes / @True Grave / @Aluora / @BennyQ / @LilGunner / @gucci / @Damien_Akira / @alona98 / @freckled_beauty

For people who want to use dice rolls...I found this place

Room Name: Miami Beach
Just change the default name it gives you to your sn or character name

2 ways we can play it--
Option 1:
Roll 1d12
1-10 is the cup your ball gets into following the 1/2/3/4 setup for 10 cups on each side.
Roll 11 or 12 and it's a miss.

Option 2:
Roll 1d100
Odds: got one
Evens: miss

Simplest way I can think up.

And someone let me know when they try it out so I can see if everyone playing shows up in the room I setup or not, please....

Screenshot_20200125-230644_Chrome.jpg

I'm experimenting with it right now. I named the room Miami Uni. I used the blue die with the #6 for the 1st 4 rolls... and then the green die with the 12 on it just to see which die worked best.

I'd already made one called Miami Beach :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, similar concept. You all can just screencap or something and have fun with it.

Lulz alright... Well hmm... I like option one, if we're going for a fierce fast paced match. I think it'll be perfect for knocking out the first 4 or 5 cups ... But once you get down to the final few - it's going be difficult to nail them.

Option 2 will purely be shot calling and hoping for the best. I'm ok with that as well.

I'm back, apologies for being gone a few days. I was honestly just exhausted from the week prior and basically needed the time to recuperate and socialize.

@KaeganofAmber No worries. RL cones forst. You have warned us of the 14 hour work days. Ewww

(I am typing on my phone, so bare with me please)

3 THINGS EVERYONE

Freckled Beauty dropped out. She has had a lot of stuff come up she needs to deal with. I offered to put Mel on the shelf so she can take a hiatus.

I have not received vote PMs from everyone for costume contest, please get that to me via PM. If you voted already, thank you!

Do you guys want to go with the current event one more week or do a week of people just doing whatever to give the sports peeps time to get organized for that event?

Back
Top Bottom