Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

I'll vote soon enough. I know how RL can affect people, so I can sympathize with her & Kaegan.

As far as continuing the Meet & Greet for one more week is concerned. I'm ok with going along with this. I'm in no rush to dive right into the Sports Event.

I can organize some athletics and arts events. It will take minimum of a week though because I'm talking like, track, swimming, painting, music. For those that's characters can go, I might do a beer festival (I'm going to a real life one Friday so)

I can organize some athletics and arts events. It will take minimum of a week though because I'm talking like, track, swimming, painting, music. For those that's characters can go, I might do a beer festival (I'm going to a real life one Friday so)
If you need assistance or any viable input I'm here, bro.

Alright. As I said-happy to let you guys take care of all that. I don't do sports, and would screw it up so bad lol

Talk to @BennyQ , too. I remember him mentioning something about hockey...I did just wake up so I could be wrong in that memory thing. We'll see how others feel about continuing or just chilling for a week IC--But there will definitely be a week heads up the week before the Sports events.

And I'm in so much trouble-Amazon Prime has Blood Ties on it...Ugh...I now do not want to go to work-I want to stay home and binge vampire shows dammit...

Sorry about my reply coming far and few in OOc my phone sucks at notifications so yeah.

Two: I can create the cheerleading events and correlate them with all sports that need/want cheerleaders.

Seems like everyone is still amped for beer pong so another week would probably be good. See who the lucky roll champ is😝 Also give the sport tryout types time to plan. A few are already on the teams though right? Kaegan is already on track and Gordie is already on hockey?

Gordie has a scholarship to play hockey so he's already on the team. I guess it'll just be first or second practice for him.

Well I probably won't get into it much since no one else plays hockey, unless the cheerleaders are doing cheerleading for his sport. But I could do a montage or something.

Well I probably won't get into it much since no one else plays hockey, unless the cheerleaders are doing cheerleading for his sport. But I could do a montage or something.

They can but does hockey have cheerleaders?

Rarely, actually. But we can make exceptions if you like. The girls will just need to know how to skate. Or stay in the stands and hype up the home crowd.

I've seen some "cheerleaders" at the hockey games I've been to, I'm really not sure what they are called lol...

Anyways, they were fun to watch!

So I have no idea how to make that dice roll screen shot smaller😅 Also that 6 was from when Di first posted it and I hopped in to test how it worked.

Yeah-I was just checking to make sure it worked- cuz I'd tried out a couple more before that and they didn't work lol

Back
Top Bottom