Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Yuppers!
Oreos and cream milkshake with spiced rum...Things like that...

This one was a coffee milkshake with whiskey and coffee liquer...ANd I think Bailey's...

You can put booze in damn near anything really...especially anything to drink. I’m partial to getting those slushie things from Taco Bell and adding vodka. Heck if your careful you can even make boozey cheesecake...topped with boozey whipped cream of course.

You can put booze in damn near anything really...especially anything to drink. I’m partial to getting those slushie things from Taco Bell and adding vodka. Heck if your careful you can even make boozey cheesecake...topped with boozey whipped cream of course.

Baja Blast...with booze 🤤

That sounds..amazing! I love blue moon...especially a black & blue (Guinness/Blue moon)
Right!? Blue Moon is my favorite beer...and add a milkshake, gameover! You really have to find one.

That black and blue delicious!

cookies and cream ice cream, whipped cream vodka, splash of milk, whipped cream on top, and some boozy chocolate sauce XD

Uh oh...
Hey-look, just remember-It's only a murder if there's a body...Otherwise it's just a missing person. Okay?

That was golden (y) I'll have a post up tomorrow. Getting drenched under my solos.

I say it every time my husband mentions that I look like I am going to murder him...

Back
Top Bottom